NATION

PASSWORD

The Truths of Existence, (Roleplay/IC/Sign-Ins Only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat May 05, 2018 6:20 am

Mindscape

As the environment changed the two women mentally prepared themselves for whatever traps Edgar had for them, both beginning to cast protection spells just before the environment can shift back to normal. When they saw the long staircase both thought of an anomalous staircase back in their former world or the ritualistic staircases made to lead one to the Underground. Yet if this was the location to find and destroy the linchpin they had no choice but to go down.

As they went down they heard music that only grew louder the further they kept on going with their descent, yet as the song got louder they also began to feel the magic become stronger in the room. When they saw the corrupted door the two knew that it was Edgar's work, him appearing before them only just added more conformation to what was an obvious conclusion.

As Edgar monologue like a cliche villain and wrap them around abyssal chains they also learned not to go beyond the door but that shatter the chains was fine. As Edgar said that none of their magic could break through his Elizabeth was silent and motionless as Veria tried to break through the chains with her powers.

"I can't do this or I can't do that. My powers are weak or worthless. These guys control everything in your fucking life and you can't do a single shite about it. I have heard some much of that ever since I left my home universe that now I'm sick of it." she said, glaring at Edgar. "I'm tired of being subjugated by the wills of others. I'm tired of following the rules made by corrupt politicians who can bend and break their own rules! I'm tired of dealing with the arbitrary rules made by inhuman entities that don't understand or even care about humanity! I'm sick of powers like the gods and Ahmarhan telling everyone who is not on their level what to do and killing them for simply stepping out of line in their grand plan. But more importantly, I'm just sick of hearing your god damn voice." a dark aura surrounded Elizabeth as more anger began to be heard in her voice.

"You think that your hot shit huh? That somehow everyone is just going to bow down and let you take them up the ass while those so call guardians of existence just sit around twiddling their thumbs ignoring the shit you are doing? If those wankers aren't going to do a damn thing about you than I will have to do it myself!" She shouted as the dark aura soon folded into twin, wicked, black feathered wings that covered her body, pushing against the chains as energy began to pour out of her being. Elizabeth began to channel power from the bonds that was made thanks to Crowe to gain more power in order to break free from the chains and destroy the ones on the door. Viera began to do the same thing so she can shatter the chains on her person and to use her powers on the ones covering the door.

Real World

Alex looked at the elf-looking girl with annoyance. "Sorry for not knowing every last intimate detail about my murder who broke into my house unexpectedly, encase you haven't realized yet he isn't the type to show any respect to anyone especially women." she fired back. When he appeared again Alex had to think on what to do. "Maybe we will die today but before that can happen I believe there is a train you need to catch before you miss it." Before anyone can ask what she means she conjure a portal on the ground below them and the two bards fell through, landing on a subway track. Before they can react a train would hit the two bards, Alex would close the portal once everyone saw the train hit them.

Ophilia looked at Alex. "A train? Really?" Alex shrugged. "It was the only thing I can think of at the moment." she replied back. Alex became silent as memories she has repressed started to come back as hazy blurs for the most part but a few were clear enough for them to be useful. "Wait.. I did know him." Ophilia was surprised to hear that her daughter knew Edgar, asking how. "We use to be colleagues once, we studied different fields and theories of magic back then. I often noted his shifty behavior but I didn't think much since other mages were often like that, even I can be like that sometimes. I once caught him doing an experiment that I didn't agree with and told him off, he promised to stand down. Of course he killed me for that because he is an asshole. It sucked because he was a decent person before that, I guess I should have listen to my paranoia back then." she explained.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat May 05, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sun May 13, 2018 3:11 am

Mindscape

Edgar snarled and flicked his wrist and black lightning flew from his fingers, striking Viera and Elizabeth, cutting through the wards like a hot knife, blasting the two back. "I know not how you are increasing your magic, but it won't be enough." With another snap of his fingers, barbed wire made from an unidentifiable energy began to encase the three girls, inflicting a magical poison upon them, burning their nerves and dampening their magic.

He then smiled cruelly. "The Ahmarhan? They are just another organization. Organizations have rules, and rules have loopholes. And I know the loopholes. Your criticism of them is hilarious. While I too, don't like them..." He strikes them again with the black lightening, right as they were starting to believe he had lowered his guard. He had not. "...You can't seem to decide on what you expect of them. First it's 'They police us too much!' and then it's 'They don't police us enough!' You sound like a child who wants their cake and eat it too." He chuckled cruelly, mocking them, as a powerful Ward appeared in front of the chains on the door.

As Edgar was about to speak a very pink wolf leapt forward and gnashed his throat out, shoving him back a bit, yet he showed no signs of discomfort or pain. The young Bonnie had blinked out of existence and back in, being only a memory, she could not be detained like the other two, and had freed herself quite easily. Edgar retaliated cruelly and viciously, the young Bonnie screaming in pain with every blow. Even with her shape shifting, it was not a fair fight. However, even while screaming in agony, she was keeping Edgar distracted, even if she could do real harm to him. The barbed wire spell and the Ward both faltered but only for a small moment. Elizabeth and Viera were given a small window of opportunity....

Real World

Upon hitting the Beast, the train exploded and derailed, the Beast/Edgar shrugging it off with little effort. Bonnie/Edgar simply healed and revived. They returned not even half a minute later, with the Beast grabbing Alex by the neck and repeatedly slamminginto the ground until she stopped moving, then turned and slammed Ophilia Into the ground, struggling to attempt to shove her own blade in her chest. Meanwhile, Bonnie/Edgar assaulted the Alvaranians with both magic and shape shifting. Everyone needed to somehow endure this, And pray that Elizabeth and Viera succeed on their mission.
Last edited by Contamenesia on Sat May 19, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767&start=2550

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun May 20, 2018 3:14 am

Mindscape

The two screamed out when the bolt of dark magic hit them, just before they can recover they were covered by barbed wires that inject a poison that numbed their pain and nerves but also began to weaken their magic. As Edgar kept on ranting on the two on their seemingly contradictory views of the Ahmarhan and use dark magic on them the two soon got a break as he was struck from behind by a new force. The two noticed that the barbed wires and wards were now weaken. "Now!" Veira screamed as she conjured blades from the ground to cut the barbed wires.

As Elizabeth took off to the air Veria made her blades float in the air and send them to both Edgar and the wards he made, each blade having arcane nullification runes etched to them. Elizabeth flew down to the door with the chains and swiped at them as her claws were covered in dark energy, space being distorted so each slash would hit a different chain even if she wasn't directly attacking them.

Real World

With Alex now seemingly knocked out that left the old warrior to deal with the Beast, as the blade was finally ready to stab her Ophelia used her magic to make the blade pass through her with no damage, follow be making the blade disappear entirely. She grabbed on to the beast and began to electrocute him. With Tandam he tried to dodge all of Bonnie's attacks as he loaded another bullet. When he fired a yellow bolt of energy would fly out and strike her, causing all of her nerves and joints to freeze up as they were zapped with tremendous amount of energy that would cause most people to pass out due to the pain.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sat May 26, 2018 2:51 pm

Mindscape

Edgar snarled, then paused. He then chuckled, slowly staring to fade away as the chains shattered. "What does it matter? Once I have all the other bards, I'll just come back and this time, take it by force..." He cackled as the last of the Aspect faded away.

The young Bonnie turned to the two girls. Now the scary man is gone, you two should go find Crowe, only he can stop this. You must hurry before it is too late, the Scary Man is spreading quickly to others. I will stay and watch the door to make sure he doesn't come back in, but I won't be able to stop him if he reaches full power. Do you remember the presence you felt when you got here, the one that felt like it was erasing your very essence just by being in it? Crowe hides within there, asleep..."

She then ran to the door and pressed herself against it, holding it close as best she could, casting several spells to help hold it close, but they wouldn't last long once Edgar obtained the other Bards. The girls had very little precious time.

Real World

The Beast/Edgar siezed Ophilia and punched her in the face with all his strength, sending a shockwave of collateral damage for miles on out. He raised his fist once more to finish the job, but suddenly his eyes darkened, and the Beast collapsed, returning to the form of an unconscious Crowe.

Bonnie's body contorted in pain, screaming in Bonnie's voice, but laughing in Edgar's. Edgar seized Tandem with magic and stated making his limbs explode off his body one by one until he just had his head and left leg left attached to his body. "I told you, I don't feel a thing. The only one your hurting Alvaranian, is this small fragile, little Whore...." He said cackling. He then seized Elizabeth's and Veira's bodies, "I am going to do the same thing to them as I did to you, except this time I will start with their heads!" Before he can do so, Elynia and Ryeka swoop in and strike with all their might, freeing Elizabeth's and Viera's bodies, but Edgar retaliated with another spell causing several of Elynia's and Ryeka's bones to snap, and both collapse to the ground, unconscious.
Last edited by Contamenesia on Sat May 26, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:08 am

Mindscape

With Edgar now gone the two women let themselves take a small break to relax as Bonnie explained to them how to find Crowe. "Oh yeah sure, just head to the thing that was erasing us. That will surely go well. Mind telling us how we can get close to him without getting erased?" The Aeon asked. Once the two got their answer the two women looked at each other and nodded, the two went through the door and went 8n the room behind it, finding the presence that was trying to erase.

Real World

As Ophelia prepared for the final blow she was instead greeted with the beast falling down. Before she can even begin to think what happen with Crowe she heard Tandem screaming as Bonnie held him with her magic. When Tandem was given the small window of freedom. He fired a bullet that landed on the ground, altering gravity to send Bonnie flying up. Once Bonnie was high enough he fired another bullet.

When the projectile hit her a bright flash would appear follow by a strong gust and shockwave as everyone left standing was forced on the ground by the force of the blast, the house close by shaking due to the force. The sky would appear as though it was on fire as the explosion was done, it would take a while for the sky to return back to normal.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:56 pm

Mindscape

It wasn't long before the two girls felt the presence again, chipping away at their very essence, and at first, it seemed hopeless, there were no doors or stairs anywhere to be found, perhaps they would fade here? But thankfully, as one of them looked up towards the center a black door could be seen floating high up above.

Upon entering this door, they would find a grey room echoing in strange assortments. Some echoes were sorrowful and emotional, while others were...cries of pleasure. The room was massive, but there were no other doorways or corridors here. In the center sat a being of pure magic which slowly molded itself into a humanoid form, and then that of a nude Crowe, then clothing slowly rippled into place. The Being/Crowd did not seem to yet notice the two girls.

Real World

Unfortunately for Tandem, the voice of Edgar continued to laugh. Bonnie's body was clearly hurt by the attack, and tears and eyes begging for mercy were upon her face, but Edgar's voice continued to speak and laugh, the body moved even though it was clear Bonnie didn't want it to. He then tapped into her shape shifting abilities and took the form of Azathoth. "You fool, not even the Eldritch Gods can stop me, what chance does a near limbless Alvaranian have against--" unfortunately for Edgar, in the middle of his monologue came Tak riding on a strangely futuristic motorcycle, Firing a heavily modified AK-47 at his face. "Shit, even that Wasp fellow didn't try to talk my ear off when he killed me. Do you EVER shut up?"

Edgar looked at him in surprise, "Wolf?! What are you..? Wait, no...your the other one, aren't you? The Hick with the Alvaranian brat..."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:50 am

Mindscape

Being in the room the two women can feel themselves within a vast ocean of magic. With their goal now so close both knew that they can't afford to screw up now. The two women floated close to the sleeping bard, calling out to his name both vocally and with their link.

Real World

Tandem was glad that his armor came with auto censor systems, making the current form that Bonnie was in a giant black block to protect his eyes and mind from the terrible sight before him. When take came and distracted Edgar the Alvaranian took out a grenade and tossed it at Bonnie.

When the weapon landed it exploded, releasing an intense bright light that changed into jagged crystals, trapping Bonnie inside of it.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Mindscape

Crowe truned to face the two women. "Elizabeth? Viera? What are you two doing here, is the Beast rampaging again? I can reel him back in if that is the case, he feels...worn out." While Crowe can't hold back the Beast at its peak, Crowe could take back control once it was weakened enough. As the two both feared, Crowe seemed completely unaware of Edgar's machinations.

Reality

Tak sighed in heavy relief, "I may not be a science wiz, but I don't think that will hold...it, whatever it is, for long." However it seemed that Tandem had bought them a minute or two, but considering how powerful this thing was, Tak wasn't sure what they should do next. Cyrssa spoke from Tandem's communicator, "let us pray Elizabeth and Viera do something quick. They seem to have stopped the Beast, but if they don't hurry quick, there might not be an "Us" to return to...."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:15 am

Mindscape

"Worse, The beast is out and someone is controlling both you and Bonnie and they want to control all Bards and magic users." Viera used her link with the bard to fill in the details of what they learned. "Sorry sleeping beauty but it's time for you to get up and get this wanker out before he kills everyone outside for fun." The Aeon told him, floating next to him and holding on to him as both she and Veura send him some of their energy to help make him feel alert.

Reality

"No, but I have enough to give those two enough time to do whatever it is they are doing to snap out mad bard back to his senses." Tandem told Tak, preparing another round. "Cryssa. Tak. If those two women fail I want you two to try and take everyone and your family away from here. I will buy both some time." He looked at Cryssa. "Right now the fate of our people rest on your shoulders and while I hate forcing that on someone so young you prove that you can bring them back. If you do manage to bring our people back, make sure they don't follow the same mistakes that lead to the destruction of our civilization."

Tandem took out a other round and held on to it. "Also tell Alice that I cherished our time together and that I love her." He turn his attention back to the beast, ready to fire his gun should it break free from it's prison.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:49 am

Mindscape

Crowe's eyes grew cold, and his expression hardened. Without a Word he marched out of the room, and welded his Mindscape to bring them to where Dream Bonnie was holding back the door, her small, frail, and naked self pushing back as hard as she could. Crowe winced and snapped his fingers, she was clothed, and then vanished. "The Beast seems to slumber for now. But now to deal with the fool who seeks to invade."

One would imagine that with the fury on Crowe's face that he play a dark and violent song, but that was not so...
https://youtu.be/ytBR7ET_6uU
As he opened the door, small little lights floated around him, like fireflies. He gave the girls a look that said to stay put, as they were not bards, and they would not survive beyond the door.

As he walked through, his singing undisturbed, the lights began to flood out everywhere, buying away all the chains and darkness around. Further more, Crowe located the Stolen Mark and Edgar, and tore it from his grasp, unfortunately, Crowe couldn't kill the twisted immortal worm, but he could do something else. He seized Fauna and Corrina(the other bards Edgar had previously taken years ago) and returned their bard birthmarks to them, and rewinded time for the two, restoring their innocence, and removing all the horrible thing Edgar had done to them from their timeline.

Yet to juxipose his actions, his song was very calm and serene, not one of fury or action as he acted, yet even with these seemingly contradictory elements, both his song and his actions flowed fluidly in tandem with one another.

He brought returned the two bards to their home worlds and histories as the song came to an end. He then sought to turn his attention to Edgar, whom was now purged from Aiujenki's presence, but Edgar had vanished.

Crowe returned to the girls, "He is gone, and he will pay for what he has done, but for now, Awake." As he spoke the last word, they all awoke.

Reality

A minute passed before they heard cracking coming from the cage, Everything began to shake as Bonnie's hand burst from the cage, making a hole big enough to escape, but just as she was about to step through, all the shaking eerily stopped. There was a pause, then Bonnie fell out of the cage and her unconscious body fell straight to the earth. Crowe then awoke, his body stiff with pain and exhaustion, "I-It......It's over...." He said panting in pain and exhaustion.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:13 pm

Mindscape

The two women followed him out of the room as he marched to a door. When the song began to play and the door opened the two stayed out and created a barrier to protect themselves, waiting for when the bard will succeed with his mission.

Once Crowe returned and told them that Edgar was gone the two smiled and were about to celebrate when the bard made them awake back to reality. In the waking world just as Bonnie fell asleep the two women woke up.

Looking around they both saw what the battle had done to the landscape. "Right. I think we better flee before the cops show up and ask us why a world war was occurring out here." The aeon said to the group.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:51 pm

Elynia

"Tandem is hurt pretty bad, and so are a lot of people here, if there is some magical safe place you can teleport us to, now would be a good time to do it. You two are the only magic users among us who don't look like shit." She said grimly, taking a look at their surroundings. Though Crowe was up, he looked stiff and sore, but Elynia wasn't worried about that, she was just relieved that this whole 'possessed bards' thing was over. She was sure she wasn't the only one who felt they could just collapse into sleep at any moment. However, the desire to find someplace safe was what was keeping her going at the moment.

Edgar

Edgar brushed off his coat, annoyed by the situation, but he had other plans to attend to. He was not worried, he could always try again, after all. Edgar then appeared before Alzis. "I have given you your window of opportunity. Elizabeth's allies are now at their weakest, and if you want any chance of killing her before she kills you, as Fate seems to have preordained, then you should take your opportunity now. He spoke calmly, and his eyes and face were held with the smile he always held. "I can promise you, you will never get another chance like this again."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:52 am

Arid World

Tandem wanted to say something to the obvious state he was in but he found himself to exhausted yo sau a word as he fell down on the ground, no longer bothering to try and get back and to let his suit try to repair itself and him, though he doubt it can do much in its current state as well.

Ophilla looked over at her granddaughter and was very impressed on what she has accomplished. "I wish I can heal you all but right now whatever energy I have must be used on me first." The woman said, trying to stay awake despite the fatigue and pain. Viera looked around and as she was about to go forward to try and heal someone she stopped in her track, a look of fear coming across her face. "No it can't be!" she turned to look behind and saw a rift appear.

Behind the rift Aliz created a rift after hearing from Edgar that his time has come. "I do more than just kill Ashwood. Should we meet again I doubt you would recognize me after I'm done with that witch and her friends ." He said with a grin. Whatever plan Aliz had he never said as he enter the rift. As he stepped foot Viera noticed that he had a metallic gauntlet with gems on them. "No, those can't be.." but before she can finish Alzis raised the gauntlet towards Veira and the woman let out a scream as she was reduced to ashes.

Elizabeth screamed out Viera's name and before she can do anything she was held down by an immense force and felt her very being was being torn apart and siphon. "I have no use for a defected puppet nor any other. Not while I have the stones of chaos, the relics of Kalameet, and soon the powers of the Aeons." He said as he looked at the others. Soon the other Aeons began to scream as they felt the same pain as Elizabeth. "Maybe I can absorb the powers of the bards and the elves after I'm done with you?" A cruel grin formed on his lips as he planned what to do with his new power. "Maybe I will get rid of that degenerate wizard. No one should have the kind of power he has without sacrificing something for it."

Tandem heard the commotion and while he tried to get up he found that his own suit began to warp and constrain him, keeping him trap as all he can do was watch helplessly.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Crowe

The loss of Veira resonated across the bond. He grunted, drawing his swords. his body was sore, and he was tired. he still had a little magic left in him, but not much. However, he was still a very skilled rogue, and he'd been in worse pinches before. "I always knew you were pathetic, Alzis, but becoming a Thanos knock-off? Well, not even i thought you'd stoop so low." There was tinge of pure anger in his voice.

Tak

Tak raised his gun to shoot this new stranger, but Cyrssa stopped him. "Let me handle this. Who ever this is, he's out of your league, and i don' t want to lose you again..." she whispered, tears in her eyes. Tak grimaced. He really wanted to shoot that bastard, but even he had a feeling his guns wouldn't be of much help. "Fine....just be careful, okay?"
Cyrssa smiled, "Always." And with that she raised her own gun, and approached silently. There weren't many battle capable fighters left, but knowing Cyrssa, Tak knew she must have a plan in the works already.

Vyvia

She rose to her feet, swirling the earth around her. She could sense the powerful magic within the stranger, and recognized it as an aura she had met before. Viera's soul rejuvenated her back to full power. She was sorry for it, she had not wanted to absorb it, but she couldn't control that. However, there was something she could control, and that was how to use such energy, and she would make sure this stranger would suffer for what he had done. He would face the wrath of a Golem of Aiujenki. She had several thousand years of magic, knowledge, and secrets within her. She was the last true powerhouse still left in the group, at least from what she could tell. Most of the others weren't in good shape. Only her, two of the elves, and the revived human seemed battle ready. The one that was pinned also seemed battle capable, but Vyvia would have to free her first.

Using her magic, a Great Tree sprouted like a bullet train from beneath the Stranger, It's limbs grasping and writhing, trying not only to seize the stranger but also to drain him of his magic. Vyvia then pulled out a diamond sword, crafted by her own hands, and moved to engage in battle, not content on waiting to see if the tree was successful or not.

Elynia

A voice whispered in her head, uttering only one word, over and over.....Speak.
Elynia was frightened, who was this voice? Why did it want her to speak? Wasn't this day crazy enough already?

Speak.

Her lip quivered, should she trust the voice?
Should she risk it?

Could she?

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:57 am

"There is a world of difference between me and Thanos. For one I have no interest in sticking my penis into the grim reaper nor did I fail economics." He pointed the gauntlet towards Crowe. "I'm just interest on correct a mistake the fates have made." Alzis looked at Cryssa. "Run along little girl. Your people may have made machines to rival the gods but those days have long since passed. Leave now before I bring your kind closer to extinction!" He threaten.

The trees suddenly appeared around him, trying to trap him and drain his magic. With a snap of his fingers the trees burst into flames, the heat giving him more energy as he changed into arcane energy. "You will have to try harder than that to stop me now." He began to walk towards the group. Alzis waved his hand and a wave of reality ripples came out and hit the group, sending them flying. "Try to defeat me. I have all the time in the world before I finally achieve my objective." He snapped his fingers again and a rift emerge, bringing down flaming meteors at the group as black metal spikes grew from the ground and headed for the group while others grew randomly.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse