NATION

PASSWORD

The Truths of Existence, (Roleplay/IC/Sign-Ins Only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

The Truths of Existence, (Roleplay/IC/Sign-Ins Only)

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:24 pm

Elizabeth

Cryssa never notice Elizabeth cringing once she saw her own shadow being lifted off the ground and being played with like it was puddly. "Don't get angry at her she doesn't know that the tenebraes like to do the same thing." though Elizabeth would note that because Cryssa wasn't those shadowy imps she wasn't to angry at the whole shadow play.

When Cryssa went to sleep Elizabeth reach down to lift her own shadow she shivered, it felt to strange for her. What was even strange was that this shadow on her hand was not cold, was not talking or even thinking. The normality of the shadow mixed with the fact that now she was playing around with it was making the more logical side of Elizabeth's brain scream as if just witness a Great Old One, yet the occultist looked more tired than scared.

"Hehe, this is strangely calming even if it is a bit spooky." She said chuckling. She than put her shadow down and turned off the machine. "Sorry kid the idea of dreams entering into reality may sound like fun to you but i've seen it go horribly wrong." She said recalling on how back home the boundaries between the mind and body was thin that things from both dreams and nightmares can enter the real world. Elizabeth fell asleep soon after, still holding on to the device

When Elizabeth woke up she let out a moan of protest at the fact that she was pulled away from the dream lands. As Elizabeth looked at the ceiling her tired mind didn't register at first that she was in Cryssa's house, it was only after she saw her asleep that the memories came flooding back. The labyrinth and the zoleths, meeting the guards and the Inuu family, Adwith and the damned video about the Ahmarhan, her talk with both Tesdy and Cryssa... Her and Tessy's night of passion. Elizabeth quickly realize that's she almost turned on the machine once she thought of about what she and Tessy did last night and moved her fingers away from the generator.

"Bloody Nora, that would have been an embarrassing mess. As problematic this thing can be I can already see some use for the blasted thing." Forming a tired smirk she put the device in her pocket and lazily got up from the cot,"Don't worry kid I'm only going to borrow your toy for a while." with that thought Elizabeth quietly closed the door so as not to wake Cryssa. The next few minutes was Elizabeth going from room to room in the house looking for both her items and several others in the house. Once that was done she went down to the living room.

The table in the living room was covered by a old white cloth that Elizabeth found, the cloth had a magic circle drawn on it with smaller circles drawn around it,machine with different symbols and sigils on them. On the main circle was some of Elizabeth's money with sigils drawn on them with a silver ring on the center, next to them was the jar now filled with water and particles of old blood. On the four corners of the table she found different colored candles, on the smaller circles she had a small mirror, a lantern that was dimly lit, crayons and a cup full with water. "Little shody Looking but it will have to do." she said standing in a circle of salt with eight incent candles around the circle. She used Cryssa's vortex generator to create a bottle of fine wine that she had in her mind.

Stepping into the circle she lift her knife with her left hand. "With this sword a cut away the boundaries that keep the inner and outer worlds separate." She said slicing above the table, in her mind eyes she envisions a black tear appearing as she does, with colorful wispy lights coming through. "With this cup I drink the essence of dreams so my mind can be more open to by inner thoughts." She said before drinking it. Normally for this ritual the cup should have some sort of psychedelics but in her current alert yet fatigue state Elizabeth hoped that would be enough for the ritual.

Raising her right hand high after putting down the cup she spoke. "Hear me Oh' monarchs of dreams, high ruler of those who call the dreamtime home and gods among dreamers. I respect and invoke I bring to you these humble artefects made by this base earth and shaped my mortal hands. Lend me your powers and change the apearence of those marked by my sign to by what I wish them to be." She continue the innvocation by speaking old gaelic.

While she has no love for most of the gods back home she knew that using their names would strengthen her ritual, especially if she was saying their names in another language. In her minds eyes which thanks to the generators was now reality more of the multicolored lights came out of the rift and covered the room in a psychedelic light show. The light began to go around the banknotes, notes and jar. Soon the form of the two currency began to changie into solver rings while the jar into the wine bottle. The lights in the room. Egan to fade as more were used for the items on the table.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:26 pm

The moment Firefly disappeared, the whole of the Void fell silent. Maju floated aimlessly, seething in anger. He had been rejected! How could this be? Perhaps the Dragon was right…?

His thoughts were interrupted, as he was suddenly hurled back towards the hotel, smashing through the walls of the DoD and exiting from the other side, before suddenly hitting a blue dragon statue back first.

"First it was the Yuba Statue, then it was the Marinjua Statue, then the Rhuun Statue and the Hotel Statue... You have opposed me for the last time."

Before Maju could react, a dark wisp of energy flicked his chin, sending him flying and smashing through another wall. As Maju flew across the Void, away from the hotel, a gigantic black orb (around the size of an entire wing of the hotel itself) formed, before compressing itself and burying itself into Maju's abdomen. The shockwave of the subsequent explosion jarred the shocked wizard right to the bone, as he roared in shock and pain, spluttering out large amounts of blood and vomit.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! This will teach you not to mess with me!"

Maju, who was still conscious despite the brutal attack from the Dragon, flipped himself upright, creating a huge morning star flail from his hand. This was futile, though, for another large orb of blackness compressed and smashed into Maju's chest, sending him flying back to the hotel and knocking him into a comatose unconsciousness the moment he struck the rubble of the hotel. He had received heavy internal damage to his lungs and his stomach, and had also fractured 7 ribs and his left arm.

"He shall die any moment now", said Singularity to himself as he slowly disappeared.

The moment he disappeared, though, Maju stood up from the rubble, breathing heavily and dripping with sweat and blood. He had been defeated by two opponents, but was not gone for good…

"If I must overthrow the order of the Ahmarhan, then I will bloody well do so!"

Generailia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:09 pm

Adwith

Adwith's dreams were of little to no importance. He would even assume that he didn't have any if her face didn't always make a appearance. Sometimes it was further back then others yet he would always recognize her smile and occasionally remember her playful and joking nature. Such memories always cheered him up easily yet they were soon followed by ones of which were worse by far. The Shienaran wished that he had more memories about who she was..and not the thing she became. The borderlander got up slowly and was in a rather depressed mood at first. Then he quickly noticed that he was not in some random camp in the woods as his memories came flooding back and saidin slowly made it's presence known. Then he attempted to get up and was quickly greeted by the multiple bruises he earned when he fell down the stairs yet again. This caused him to wince for a second before he forced himself up regardless as he made his way out of the room.

The Shienaran made his way to the bathroom and shoved on the clothing and gear of which rested uselessly in a corner. They seemed to have been moved around slightly..yet he ignored it and shoved the things on. They were still quite wet yet they felt far more comfortable then the simple pants and undergarments that he was wearing before. Then after shoving on his cloak he quickly realized that it took most of the rain from the previous night. Yet he slugged it on anyway and though it hung uselessly and even felt moderately uncomfortable he always preferred to wearing it then not. The borderlander then silently put on his belt and pulled out his sword to make sure that it did not rust. The sword remained in it's usual condition so he simply made his way over to the stair and stopped for a minute and thought. Wait..I forgot to flaming apologize! By the light if I forget they might consider me to be far worse then I really am! Hmm..I wonder what pervert means..and why did she call me sick? I was perfectly healthy at the moment. It must have just been some sort of southlander insult. He shrugged before making his way back down the stairs.

When Adwith reached the bottom he immediately went back outside and pulled his sword out of his sheath. He of course felt saidin roaring at him as usual yet he used quite a bit of it the night before so it was far more easily ignored then it usually was. Then once the borderlander took out the sword he held it in both of his hands as he went into a position whose only purpose was to help his balance and remained as still as he could. The injuries felt like fire yet he ignored them with ease being how he had suffered far worse in the past. Then as memories of the woman from his dreams came back up he forced them away quickly as it easily killed his mood. So he instead thought of what he was planning on doing once his hosts awoke. The first was of course getting some clothing to help him fit in more..and since his own was soaked of course. The next was making his way towards the town and attempting to join the garrison of guards there. Yet if he failed then the borderlander was fairly certain that the town must have some sort of bounty board for him to examine. The Shienaran wasn't a very skilled bounty hunter yet he figured that it'll pay a lot better then his usual mercenary work would. Then the borderlander continued to think up a plan as he stood there both extremely still and silent as he waited for one of his hosts to awake.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 am

Tak

Tak awoke to light flashing from the other side of the door. It was too bright to be any of the house lights, so tired old him decided to investigate. He grabbed his gun and slinked down off his bed, finally getting up to investigate. he peeked out the door and noticed the light was coming from the Living room, and it was also starting to fade. He made his way to the end of the hallway and peeked to see that Elizabeth girl performing some weird ritual. "Just what in the hell are you doing?" he asked in a still slightly tired tone, but you could still hear his seriousness.

Fauna, the Bard

Fauna opened a portal to the next world. It was time for her to leave this world, as her work here was done. She stepped through the portal and into the next world.

It was a Medieval world, one where humans, elves, dwarves and many others were locked in an oppressive war against the Dragons. she was in the middle of a grassy field, the city was about three miles in front of her, but she didn't mind walking.Soon she would sooth and uplift their hearts, and she simply couldn't wait. She also enjoyed how the this world's grass felt against her bare feet, it reminded her of Home.....

Mantis

Mantis folded her arms, but still held the bucket of chicken. "I dot mean to rush you but could you just hurry up and do it already? Prolonging it jsut makes things worse..." she said, not looking Xyri in the eye. She refolded helmet, now fully armored, she held the bucket of chicken close to her as if it were a child. It wasn't that she had feelings for it, she just didnt want to lose her food.
Last edited by Contamenesia on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767&start=2550

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:15 am

Elizabeth

Elizabeth heard Tak's voice but ignored him, her sixth sense were even quicker on warning her about both Adwith and Tak coming in while she was performing the ritual but again she too ignored that.

The feeling, the rush of power that she felt while performing the ritual and manifesting the spell into existence was intoxicating. Her tired face bore the madden glee of one being drunk on their own power and in a way she was, especially in her current tired state.

As she called the spell that she visualized and prepared for into effect she felt just for the insteant that she was a goddess commanding the universe to bend to her will, there are many reasons why mages from her world still kept on going through their work even as it tears their lives apart and this rush of arcane euphoria is one of them.

Soon the lights either faded or finally form the old banknotes and coins into silver rings along with the old jar into a wine bottle. After standing around for a while to admire her work she finally turned to face Tak, still looking a bit mad but fatigue quickly coming back in to make her tired again.

"Oh just a little early morning ritual, nothing to different from the ones most people do once they wake up." Of course if her mind was in a proper state she would immediately know that most people don't perform rituals to cast a glamour spell on some objects that they had on their pockets.

Elizabeth yawn as she picked up her newly glamoured items. This particular spell is different from most glamours. Not only do the objects look like the ones Elizabeth want they also feel and sound like them and with the wine bottle it even tasted and smell like actual wine.

"I'll get this mess sorted later for now I'm still bloody knackered so I'm going back to the dream time." She said blowing out the candles. Once that was done she walked pass Tak and began to walk up the stairs, dragging her feet so she can go back to sleep.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Tak

Tak shook his head, "A whole new flavor of weird that one..." he muttered to himself. He was about to go back to bed himself, when he noticed Adwith awake in the ext room. "Dude, it's two o'clock in the morning, go back to bed...." he said with a tired anoyance, he didn't really wait for a reply, as his body was telling him to get some more sleep, so he wet back to bed for the night.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:47 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth walked lazily back to Crysss's room, flooding down on her cot on her stomach. She placed the newly made bottle next to her cot and after feeling the silver rings pressing uncomfortably against her body she was force to place them u set her pillow, so that way no one else can see them. "I'll just say the bloody tooth fairy payed me a visit." With that she pulled the blanket over herself and tried to go to sleep.

However she found that awaiting her was not a dream that she would forget once waking up but a nightmare that haunts her. In truth the nightmare is more of a memory than a simple nightmare. In the nightmare she was a kid again returning back to the house that was once her home along with her mother. Elizabeth found it strange that the door was unlocked since her mother often told her to use the key that they kept hidden close by.

Her sixth sense told her something was wrong, that she should flee and never return to the house, but zone thought of leaving her mother alone with even more horrifying to Elizabeth than what can be lurking in the house. With panicked speed Elizabeth rushed into her house looking top to bottom, calling out for her mother. Each cry and pleas she yelled only getting silence in respond. Eventually she was standing in fro t of the door that was both het's and her mother's temple, their private chamber and sanctuary for magic. The door was slightly ajar and her sense were now screaming at her to flee now before it was too late, she ignored them.

Once she stepped foot she found the room only had a few candles lit and it was those candles that prevents the room from being plunged into total darkness. Taking a few fearful steps she whispered out for her mother and like before nothing responded back, until she heard her foot stepping on something wet.

Looking down she found that what she stepped on was blood and following it she found much to her horror her own mother, lying down surrounded by a pool of her own blood. She cried out to her mother as she went down, tears streaming down her face and as she shakes her mother's body blood began to stain her.

By cruel lluck her mother was still in the realm of the living. In her dying breaths Elizabeth heard her mother say her last words, apologizing to her for having her to see this and for the future hardships in her life and that she would always love her. During all this Elizabeth tried her best to keep her mother awake but it was to no avail, eventually after giving her one last hug she died.

Elizabeth broke down into sorrowful wails and more tears, she refused to move anywhere only wishing to stay close to the corpse that was once her mother. She didn't care if her senses were warning her of another presence in the room, she didn't care that in the brief moments she had her eyes open she saw something moving in the corners. She was force to look at what was with her once she heard a deep breath in front of her. What she was made her her back away, more tears coming out of her eyes from both sorrow and fear. As she moved closer to the door she let out a loud scream.

In reality Elizabeth woke up screaming. She looked frantically around the room, her eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets, her breathing nothing more but heavy pants as cold sweat run down her brows. Her shifty eyes scan the darken room and she slowly calms down once she realize that she was safe. "Bollocks, that sodding dream again. I thought that maybe I would more pleasant dreams again but looks like syncrroicity has other plans." Elizabeth soon took out one of her cigarettes that she got when looking for her stuff and after liting it up with the lighter began to smoke. She was sitting on the cot and was leaning forward with her elbows on her legs and palms under her chin. Elizabeth can still feel tears coming out of her eyes and streaming down on her cheeks, but for now she didn't care about that or if Cryssa woke up from the smoke.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Adwith

Adwith had eventually gone back inside after simply standing there for a few minutes. The reason for this was because he eventually figured that it would be a lot weirder if someone practiced such a thing at night then during the day. So the borderlander simply went back into the house and rested in the closest room to the door of which leads to the backyard. Then after Tak appeared and commented the Shienaran was about to respond when he saw the kid disappear from his sight. So the borderlander sighed as he thought. The kid might be right..I already feel like a flaming walking corpse. Light, the injuries might lessen if I awake at a reasonable time. The borderlander went back up into Tak's room.

Once the Shienaran entered he carefully laid his cloak into a corner as he simply dragged his unsheathed sword with him as he went over to his bed. Then after taking a minute to get comfortable the borderlander dragged his sword into a area in which it'll be easily grabbed just encase someone ended entering the room who really wasn't that friendly. Then just as he was about to go back to sleep the borderlander felt saidin begin to roar again. So the Shienaran grunted lazily as he thought in an attempt to distract himself from saidin's usual calling. So..I have not been slain yet. This treatment is a lot flaming better the my first encounter with some bloody southlanders went before. The borderlander's face went red the faintest memory of the event as he thought. Yeah, I should not think of that. I really should get some sleep before I end up being completely flaming useless in a fight if it does appear at all. The borderlander then breathed a sigh as he slowly but certainly faded into unconsciousness.

Then the man suddenly heard screams.This caused Adwith to quickly picked up his sword and burst through the door. Then when they stopped the Shienaran begun to search for the source of the screams frantically. The borderlander was eventually able to find the source and once he burst the door open he saw Elizabeth both crying and apparently smoking that odd thing that she told him about. This caused him to simply stand there in astonishment as he stared at her with the expression quite easily seen across his face.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:19 pm

If Elizabeth was surprised to see Adwith burst open than she clearly hide it well, if anything she looked at the borderline with tired annoyance as she used her hands to wipe away her tears. "Bloody arid air in this place is making me eyes dry." She spoke giving him a false yet valid excuse for her tears. "Go on, sod off squire there's nothing to see here." She said blowing smoke at his direction. All while gesturing for him to leave with her left hand.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Adwith

Adwith was shocked at first then he saw the woman turn to look at him with a rather passive expression and heard her response. This would have fooled the man..if he had not seen more soldiers then he could count act that way after their first battle with the shadowspawn. The Shienaran had once done such a thing as well so he saw past her excuse with ease. The borderlander also did not know what 'arid' or 'sod' meant either and he was far too tired to consider it. The borderlander was also far kinder when he was tired then if he was fully conscious. So the man forced a grin across his face as he said. "I really do not think that someone like yourself would scream like that over some flaming dust. Oh, and do not try to force your way out of this. Since I really did not understand most of your bloody excuse and I had been a soldier once if you remember. A response such as your own to such a thing as this is not very uncommon." He chuckled slightly before laying his sword against the wall and saying exactly what he would have said to a fellow borderlander. "We have all been through things to cause us pain. So there is no need to hide it from your allies..yet I do suggest you refrain from wailing like that in front of your foes." The Shienaran's grin increased before he continued. "You do not need to tell me. Since every man and woman deserves a right to keep there flaming secrets. So..do you wish to tell me what troubles you? Since I would simply depart if you do not." The borderlander then patiently awaited her response as he was half-asleep so he truly saw her as something that she was not at the moment.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:59 pm

"Bollocks" she said with a sigh holding the cigarette between two fingers on her right hand as her left is now resting on the cot. The Mage said nothing for a while just calmly smoking away the fag until it was soon a tiny stub of it's former self. " don't worry about me wailing in front of my enemies. There is no way in hell that I would give them that satisfaction." She said with a forced small smile on her face. She was simply stalling for time as she weighed her options.

She told Tessy about what happened between her and Eden but one of the reasons for that was because Elizabeth saw Tessy's aura and saw and felt that when it came to lost lovers they shared that pain. But the pain she feels about her mother's death... That was something that even Elizabeth finds hard to share to anyone, even with her closet friends and family.

Just as Elizabeth was about to tell Adwith to bugger off she took a closer look at him. She saw a man who was exhusted both physically and mentally, in fact even is aura suggested his current state and looking at it she was beginning to feel the same. "This bolk is so knackered out that he might not even remember us talking." With a new set of rails her train of thought set on a new plan.

After making a sigh she spoke. "It's these nightmares, I have plenty of them but there are some that sting far worse than others." She than explained to Adwith what her nightmare was. She also explained that whatever it was that scared her was also hiding in the shadows and was blurry and that after seeing it her memory would blank out, that the last thing she remembered was banging her fists on the door to a friends house begging them to let her in.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:48 pm

Adwith

Adwith's face became that of sorrow before he responded. "Your not the only one with nightmares kid..so I'll tell you one of my own." The Shienaran then sighed before saying. "There was this gorgeous girl that I met when I was about six or seven who was about five years older then me. We got along well and I can never think of a day that I did not see her smile as if she knew that the whole bloody world that we live in would repair itself some day. Light, she was even stronger then I could ever hope to be." The borderlander smiled at the memory before his expression darkened as he continued. "Yet she could channel my friend..and so she was sent off to the tower. I was happy to see her go with them peacefully yet I could not tell now that she was terrified. Still, the flaming woman tried to comfort me instead as she promised that she would return a shortly before she left and even kept a false smile across her face as she walked out of my sight." The borderlander sighed as he shook his head slightly.

Then after shaking his head for a short time in a attempt to stay awake the borderlander succeeded as he quickly continued. "A few years passed and I eventually became a soldier and was assigned to protect the town. My first battle was one against a small scouting party of trollocs led by a fade." The Shienaran then after continued as a look of complete hatred came across his face as soon as he started talking about his first battle. "I faced the thing in combat and the arrogant thing simply grinned as I was petrified by flaming fear. Then as it approached I thought about her..and I was eventually able to fight off the fear and charge the bloody thing." The borderlander chuckled softly before continuing "She was always my strength even when she was oh so very far away. Yet I was somehow able to kill the thing..and the rest of my battles went about the same way as my skill increased." The Shienaran's face went back to normal as he continued. "I eventually..became this monster that I am today about a year afterwards. So I left my garrison behind simply because I did not want to hurt them." The borderlander sighed before saying. "Then I traveled down towards the lands to the south in hope that I would find some use for my curse there." The man then began to yawn.

After letting stretching for a bit Adwith then added as his face became that of complete hatred. "I eventually ran into a small group of those flaming shadowspawn. Yet all I saw were a few trollocs of which were nothing I could not handle. Yet they..were preparing their meals." The man's face became a scowl as he added. "They were cooking anyone that they could find. I even saw one chewing on the arm of a small child as I heard some woman let out her last breath as a scream that actually seemed to please the flaming things." The borderlander's face went cold before he added. "I began to kill them without hesitation. It was something that I had done many times before and will likely do again in the future. Then I reached a woman whose face was covered by the long hood of her cloak." The Shienaran's face became that of sorrow before he added. "When I got her attention I was quickly thrown into the air and easily restrained. Then I saw that the men who she seemed to be treating were actually being tortured." The man's face became sadder before he added. "She sounded pleased when she noticed the similarities between our uniforms. So she ordered two of those flaming trollocs who were the last of their party to drag the men forward and bring them close enough that I would easily be able to see their faces." The borderlander's face became that of fury before he added. "I knew these men well. One was a new recruit who I had been training and the other was a grizzled veteran who I fought with many times." The Shienaran's face became angrier as he added. "The recruit went first as his face was that of complete terror. The woman..the woman slowly cut his throat in front of me and forced me to watch as the life drained from his eyes. Then the grizzled veteran flashed me a wink before he pulled out a dagger and shoved the thing through the throat of the trolloc who held him. Them he grabbed the thing's axe as he dropped his dagger and dug it into his friends skull..just to have his own knife fly off the ground and enter his neck." The borderlander's face became sad again as blinked multiple times in an attempt to keep his eyes open.

Then once they stayed open the Shienaran's face became sad again as he added. "The woman let me go so I summoned a fireball and threw it at her..and her robes caused her to be engulfed by the flame easily." The borderlander pointed over to his sword as he said. "Then I grabbed my blade of which I dropped when I was lifted and charged her. The..sword went through her stomach..then I saw her face." Tears formed in the man's eyes as he continued. "It was the face of the woman who had been my strength since the day we met. Yet it was one covered by fire as her flesh melted off slowly. But..I was still able to see both her expression and her eyes." He wiped the tears before continuing. "There was a brief surprise there before I saw all the pain within the poor girl's eyes. Yet she simply smiled and as she slowly died at the edge of my sword the woman even tried to comfort me one last time." The man's face went darker before he added. "Then she went limp and simply slid off of my blade." The borderlander sighed before adding. "I was able to save those whose flesh wasn't fully melted within the cooking pots of course and I even gave them directions to my old home before I was on my way." His expression became sad again as he added. "I still see her smiling face to this day..and I wish that I saw the woman I knew before. Yet it was always at her last moment of life when her spark went out." The Shienaran forced a grin as he said. "Sorry about that..I just figured that it was only fair since you told me of your nightmares." The borderlander then sat there silently and sadly as he awaited her response.
Last edited by Generailia on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:17 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth sat on the cot quietly listening to Adwith's story. She tired to ignore his aura as she saw it change in many shades of colors showing his hatred, rage and sorrow. She even began to feel that pseudo empathic link that happens in the presence of extreme emotions forming and while she tried her best to gain control the emotions that she was feeling caused yet another ability of het's to become active. Her ability to see brief glimpses of both the past and future.

As Adwith recounts his story she saw brief glimpses in her mi d's eyes the events that he told in valid and disturbing details. She coved her eyes and supersede a groan as her head pounded in intense pain from her senses overloading. Soon she was able to regain control of the empathic link and the visions stop just as Adwith was done with his tale, Elizabeth can still feel his emotions.

"Blimey mate I wonder if everyone in this bloody house has some somber stories about past lovers." She said lying down on the cot, rubbing her forehead in an attempt to deal with the throbbing headache she has. "I can relate to you about losing both good mates and lovers. I've lost a few of them myself... A good half being me own bloody fault." She said her own tone being somber. She stayed silent after that, struggling on whether she wanted to tell him about her and Eden. "Listen old son I don't feel like telling my end of the story just yet but if you need the abridged version talk to Tess cause she knows."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Contamenesia wrote:Mantis

Mantis folded her arms, but still held the bucket of chicken. "I dot mean to rush you but could you just hurry up and do it already? Prolonging it jsut makes things worse..." she said, not looking Xyri in the eye. She refolded helmet, now fully armored, she held the bucket of chicken close to her as if it were a child. It wasn't that she had feelings for it, she just didnt want to lose her food.

“Right, sorry.” Spoke Xyri, she deeply inhaled, and then suddenly she turned into a pile of ooze. The ooze moved quickly towards a storm drain, down into the sewers. Once there, Xyri dropped in, splashing into the water and matter within as she quickly absorbed it, absorbing all of the water in the sewers. Since the pipeline led to a nearby sea, she absorbed the water on the way there too, transforming it into more of herself. She kept absorbing until she could absorb no more, stretched by the limits of her armour. She mentally noted that this should be enough mass, and began reconstituting her form.

When she was finally done, she had a massive humanoid form looming over the coastline. She was covered in her Termite armour, her head covered too. Part of her didn’t want her face to be seen. She was large enough now that the city was dwarfed by her, the tallest buildings on the port side of the city barely came up to her heel joint. Skyscrapers had trouble reaching the height of her foot. She took a thundering step towards the city, demolishing buildings effortlessly.

Then her foot came down on the main city, the force of her downwards kick was enough to demolish anything under it and the shockwave shook the whole city violently. Buildings fell down on mass, effectively breaking the entire metropolis. But it wasn't enough. A second stomp and barely any buildings were left standing. It was then simply a matter of swiping away anything that looked like it was still standing with her hands. Brushing it off like dust from a floor.

Xyri then looked for Mantis. She was not concerned that she had hurt her, seeing as it would take much more force to breach through their armour than that. “Mantis? Where are you?” She asked.
Last edited by Charmera on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Adwith

Adwith barely heard what she said as he began to fall asleep were he sat. Then after she both lay down and finished speaking the Shienaran let out a very clumsy and drunken bow as he said. "I do thank you for listening to my story..and I shall not ask Tess unless you wish for me to do so. Now I must be on my way before I faint where I stand." The borderlander then moved back over to his sword and exited the room.

Then after exiting the room the Shienaran went back into Tak's room and placed his sword back where he had originally picked the thing up. Then he pulled up the covers and moved left hand to cover his sword's hilt as he attempted to fall asleep. The borderlander was thankfully able to do so with ease due both his current mental state and physical state and the fact that saidin was rather unusually silent. The last thought he had was of worry concerning what exactly he had said to the odd woman who was from another world as well.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:01 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth didn't say anything to Adwith as left, she knew that in his current state even if she told him that he had her permission he wouldn't remember any of this. "Lucky bastard, he can forget about what I told him while I can't." She refuses to mention on seeing what he went through and feeling it. She took out another cigarette and rose up to sit close to the edge to smoke again, collecting herself and settling down her frenzied emotions and clear her mind.

"Here I was thinking that he was just a poor sod who was way out of his depth only for him to gobsmack me with that freakin sob story." She said in a low whisper, hoping that Cryssa wasn't awake or anyone else for that matter. Elizabeth briefly thought on cleaning up the living room but after feeling the dull pang of her fading headache she decided to deal with it later.

After smoking the other cigarette to a stub she put it out and checked on the others that she had, she found only one remaining. "Great I need to buy more fags, hopefully they don't taste as bad as the coffee here." She muttered recalling what Tessy told her about that drinking option in this world. Elizabeth flopped down and after making a few twisted and turns to find s comfortable spot she fell asleep, neither dreams nor nightmares greeted her this time.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:37 am

Cyrssa

Cyrssa had awoken upon Elizabeth's screaming. She would have said something but then Adwith burst into the rooom, and she definitrly would have said something then, but as the two got to talking, Cyrssa found herself listening to Adwith's story as well as Elizabeth's own commentary. However, the smoke in her room from Elizabeth's smoking did bother her but she secretly pressed a buton on one of her devices that were in her pocket and the smoke silently dissipated. Cyrssa found she couldn't go back to sleep after that, so instead waited until the two finished and that she was sure they were both asleep. Then she got out of bed and quietly walked to the door. She stopped ad turned around to grab a few things from her room before walking out.

She made her way to the back door, and silently opened, stepping outside, then silently closing it behind her. She activated her armor and jumped over the 8-foot fence, and began to run. She ran straight into the direction of her workshop. She didnt care if any of the beasts were out, she figured that this was more important. She needed to finish her other project...a machine that she had been working on since her Mother died....

Mantis

Mantis watched the little show from afar, waiting for Termite to finish. When she did, she called, "Over here! hurry up and report back to Wolf, I'm going to the Heiru Realm. They have great food their, so I'll meet you there." and with that, Mantis opened a portal and left.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:58 am

Contamenesia wrote:Cyrssa

Cyrssa had awoken upon Elizabeth's screaming. She would have said something but then Adwith burst into the rooom, and she definitrly would have said something then, but as the two got to talking, Cyrssa found herself listening to Adwith's story as well as Elizabeth's own commentary. However, the smoke in her room from Elizabeth's smoking did bother her but she secretly pressed a buton on one of her devices that were in her pocket and the smoke silently dissipated. Cyrssa found she couldn't go back to sleep after that, so instead waited until the two finished and that she was sure they were both asleep. Then she got out of bed and quietly walked to the door. She stopped ad turned around to grab a few things from her room before walking out.

She made her way to the back door, and silently opened, stepping outside, then silently closing it behind her. She activated her armor and jumped over the 8-foot fence, and began to run. She ran straight into the direction of her workshop. She didnt care if any of the beasts were out, she figured that this was more important. She needed to finish her other project...a machine that she had been working on since her Mother died....

Mantis

Mantis watched the little show from afar, waiting for Termite to finish. When she did, she called, "Over here! hurry up and report back to Wolf, I'm going to the Heiru Realm. They have great food their, so I'll meet you there." and with that, Mantis opened a portal and left.

Xyri nodded and regurgiated all the water and other matter she had used to get to her huge size, the water going back into the sea. She sighed, about to leave, but she decided to take one last look at the city she had ruined. It was pretty much irreparable. They would have to build an entirely new city to recover from the destruction that Xyri had wrought, and in some ways that was a good thing. She had done her job well. But it all the ways that mattered to these people, it was a devastating loss. Even if not as many lost their lives. Many lost their homes today. She sighed.

She was at least thankful for the fact she didn't have to wipe the people out. She quickly summoned a portal back and stepped through it. She was back in the city of the Ahmarhan. She quickly looked for wolf, going to his office to report.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:48 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth awake to the clock ringing in the room. She groaned as she turned to her side, covering her ears to block the ringing. Once a ray of sunlight hit her face she muttered a curse she gets up from the cot to finally turn the clock off.

As Elizabeth looked on the room she found that she was alone. "Where did that elf ran off too?" She said still feeling tired. As walked down to the halls to the bathroom she found that so far both her and Cryssa seem to be the only ones awake as the house was quiet. "Too quiet for my taste." the Englishwoman thought who was use to hearing the noises of the city as she enter the bathroom.

After brushing her teeth and washing her face she walked down the stairs. The living room still had all the stuff she used for her ritual. "Right should get that mess sorted before I get an ear full from the misses." With that she went to the living room table and placed most of the items on to the cloth and wrapped it up like it was a sack. She put the cloth under the table and when she saw the ring of salt she gave it a shrug and let it be.

She than went back up to find her trench coat and once found went down to the now empty kitchen. Sitting down she realize that she really can't cook even if her life depends on it. "jeez it has been a while since I ate something home cooked." She said. Knowing that it would take while before everyone wakes up Elizabeth went outside and closing her eyes she began to walk away from the house.

She ignored the rays of the sun and the heat, ignored the arid wind blowing on her face and ignored the thoughts of wild beasts and bandits. She allowed herself to get lost to the flow of synchronicity as her feet take her to the destination she should be. In the darkness Elizabeth saw brief glimpses of the past, most of them being a small building with a lone figure inside working on machines that look alien to her, she couldn't see well on who the figure is but she noted the elongated ears.

Elizabeth was walking to the same workshop that Cryssa was going too.

Kalameet

Kalameet has manage to get itself into the deepest levels of the labyrinth, already from a transparent pipe Kalameet can see a mighty river of black water rushing toward next to the dragon. The river was heading towards the underground city that it was heading towards, once it passes through the city it would reach the great maze that was housing the gates to oblivion.

However Kalameet had no intention on going to the city itself, he didn't fear the cult that rules the city, if anything they fear it. Kalameet simply wishes to rest on the outskirts of the city and watch what his avatars and incarnations are doing. Once Kalameet reached the exit close to the rocky tunnel and once the dragon saw the skyscrapers of the city.

Kalameet soon layer down, it's body changing into cold whit stone as it began to watch what it's various incarnations are up to. Some were still tormenting the insane in one world while another was off convincing people to follow it. Another in the form of flies was following above a city and another was a dragon in a medieval world caught in a war against dragons and other races. In that world Kalameet sense someone entering in from beyond the membrane of that world. Letting it's curiosity pique it's intrest Kalameet took control of the dragon avatar and made it fly towards the wanderer who had entered the world.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:24 pm

Saya

Saya awoke and slowly got out of bed, she lumbered her way to the kitchen and began making tea. She poured herself a cup before sitting down at the table. The ring of Salt on it was puzzling, but she was too tired at the moment to put much thought into it. She took a sip of her Tea and sighed, Tessy was still asleep, ad she presumed the others were too. The morning sun was already half way up in the distance.

Cyrssa

Cyrssa watched as a few sparks bounced off her goggles. She was working on a special type of wiring for the machine. She was wearing her work gloves, so her hands were save, even though she could have simply activated her armor with the same effect. But part of her enjoyed wearing them, it simply felt right as she worked. Ten years. that's how long she'd been working on this machine. No other project has take so long to complete, not even by a mile. She was determined to see this finished....when it was done, she would finally be able to make everything right. Memories flashed of her Mother, which made her pause for a moment and remove her goggles for a moment so she could wipe away the tears before putting them back on and continuing. This machine would make everything right...she would make sure it did....

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:56 pm

By this time, the old Viking chief had finished his meal, as had the Night Fury. Hiccup had cleared the plates off the table and laid out a blank piece of paper, along with cartographical instruments.

"We should attempt to chart some of our surroundings…" The old man's voice trailed off as he looked around, realising that there was nothing to chart but flat, white plains of ice and permafrost with the occasional dead black stump. Hardly worth charting. Even if he did, the map would be completely useless. Hiccup sighed, stabbing the metal protractor into the table and slumping back into the chair. Turning to Felix and Celestia, he rolled his eyes.

"Do either of you have a plan? We can't stay here forever, that's for sure. Food and water may not be a problem, but we'll eventually die in this cold…"

---

The Hotel had just finished regenerating itself, the rubble and the holes nowhere to be found. Through the corridors Maju stumbled, leaning against the walls and coughing out blood as he went. That damned Singularity had torn him apart from the inside, and while Maju could sustain this damage, it had definitely crippled him, albeit temporarily.

Opening a door labelled 44726, Maju stepped through into Dimension 44726. That world was a bizarre one, with floating islands being the only land. Below said islands lay nothing but clouds. Nobody knew what was below the clouds. Which made Maju's next action all the more shocking.

He leapt off the island he stood on.

As he hurtled down below the clouds, the Sorcerer raised both his arms, black circles forming around his wrists and slowing his descent. Within minutes, he had halted just below the clouds. There was no floor, as he had expected; the planet he had entered was, after all, a gas planet. Said gas was toxic to most humans, but Maju did not seem to be bothered by it. There was something even below the white gas, something which Maju desperately wanted. He thus continued his descent, coughing away…
Last edited by Kaidou on Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:09 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth ended her walk once her senses told her that she was close to the location where Crysss's aura was. Opening her eyes she found the same building that she saw in her visions. "Looks even smaller than what I thought it would be." She said taking out her skeleton key.

Placing the tip of the enchanted key on the door she turned it and the locks on the door were open. She slowly and quietly open the door and came inside, doing the same when she closed it. It didn't take long for her to find Cryssa working on some machine, Elizabeth noted that it looks like the same one she saw but yet due to the years that passed by it looked different enough that she almost looked like Cryssa was working on a different machine.

Urban mage lean back on the wall and watch Cryssa work on the machine for a few seconds waiting for the right time to speak. "You know most girls in your age would be sneaking out of their homes at night, not during the day." She said getting her attention, letting a grin form on her face as Elizabeth placed her hands in her coat pockets.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:30 pm

Cyrssa

Cyrssa continued her work, she was at no place to stop any how. "You're lucky i recognize the sound of your shoes, else i would have shot you as soon as you entered the door." she said casually. She wasn't bothered by Elizabeth seeing the machine as she highly doubted Elizabeth could even guess as to what she was making, but part of still kept an open mind just in case. "Also, I'll tell you what I always tell Tak, knock next time." She grabbed a torch-welder that was laying next to her. Welding while laying on the ground might of looked strange to others, but she was use to it, her back was against the cold floor, and she pulled down the welding mask over her goggles. As usual, Cyrssa was obviously more focused on her work than anybody else in the room(Elizabeth), which she was prone to do at times even to Tak and the others, it wasn't something she could help really...

Fauna

Fauna continued walking, enjoying the scenery. She wasn't even remotely bothered by the sight of a Dragon headed her way, except maybe perhaps that it would attack the town she was heading to, in which case, she would simply sing it into submission, which wouldn't be hard, she knew lots of songs that would do the job. She summoned her Lyre, just in case, but continued on her path, The city was only a mile and a half away.

Celestia

Celestia looked around. "Don't be silly, only living things can die." she said, not realizing at the moment that she had not even considered Hiccup and Toothless as living things, even though they were. She wasn't yet accustomed to thinking about the mortality of others, especially since she was not in a fight. "Oh...wait, you are living things....oh. well why not just leave then? We are not trapped here...."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:40 pm

Elizabeth

"So the long ears aren't for show after all. Rather impressed that you can tell the sounds of my footwear that quickly elf. Any other surprises that you have in store?" She said still having that grin on her face. Cryssa was right that Elizabeth didn't know what the machine was but her senses were telling that whatever it was would play into something major, after all the massive aura that the Mage saw seeping out of it. "of course my timporal visions will not show up to give me at least a small hint on what the bloody thing is."

Elizabeth took out her lighter and once she open the lid and lit she quickly closed it, making an audioble click, she repeated this action as she remain on her spot looking at the other machines. "You may have the body of an elf but you posses the mind and soul of a dwarf or as the old Norse followers would call them Dökkálfar, or black elvies. Encase your curious yes there were also light elvies called Ljósálfar." She explained, really she saw no point in mentioning that bit of trivia about Norse mythology but she knew from there first meeting that Cryssa doesn't like being called an elf and well she was bored and so far it was too early to go to town yet. Though Elizabeth would have to admit that in the current state that Cryssa is in she might as well be talking to a brick wall.

She stopped messing around with the lighter and remain quiet for a while, grabbing on to a small machine that seem to be half finish, Elizabeth was guessing on what it is and what parts Cryssa used on creating it. "You may want to invest on a better security system than just a lock kid, anyone with the right tools can easily break in and out whenever they want." The Mage said cautiously, she knew that inside the shop Cryssa would be armed but from her experience just having a gun isn't always enough to deal with all the curve balls that life can throw at people.

Kalameet

The black dragon avatar of Kalameet at first had a rough start in this world, being brought in during a major battlefield with a shower of arrows and flaming boulders coming down towards it. Most of the wounds are now gone thanks to it's regeneration abilities and with it's powers and with the other dragons the battle was over rather quickly.

Of course the news of a black dragon with strange powers spread fast and soon it became public enemy number one with many would be Knights and "heroes" venturing to where it lives just to slay it. The dragon was able to get a few dragons here to join in on it's plans to spread chaos across this land, while it would have like to have the other races to join in it knew that right now that would be impossible.

The avatar dragon got a telepathic message from it's main source of being, notifying that something not native to the world that it was in has appeared and that it was to find it. The dragon only spent a few hours on the search until it found a young female hard that it can sense had incredible magical abilities. The dragon never got any orders to attack the outsider, only to investigate it, it will attack if it was found to have connections to the Ahmarhan.

The dragon landed down in front of Fauna, blocking her path to the city. "Tell me outsider, who are you and what reasons you have for being in this world?" The dragon spoke but it's gravelly voice being heard inside Fauna's head.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Cyrssa

Cyrssa finished her welding. "I'm not an elf, nor a dwarf, nor have i ever been or will i ever be either one of those things." She removed her welding mask and sat up. "As for security," she put a hand on her gun. "I'm not really worried. The only thing i worry about is if the Ahmarhan might ever show up, in which case i doubt it would matter if the door was locked or not anyways. Also...be careful with that. It turns trash and other non-usable materials into water. You dont want to stick your finger in the wrong place, cuz it just might be turned into water."

Fauna

Fauna kept walking, unintimidated by the dragon. "I'm but a simple bard traveling the world to spread happiness, joy, and hope..." She stuck out her tongue in a playful manner and smiled innocently. The Dragon couldn't fault her, as what she said was the truth.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse