NATION

PASSWORD

The Truths of Existence, (Roleplay/IC/Sign-Ins Only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:45 am

Wasp

Wasp chuckled, "Challenging my looks are we? Someone sounds like they're insecure....As for you, yourself, Kalameet, we both know you seem to prefer only the darker side of Chaos. so your whole speech is raher redundant, isnt it? It is not that you are incapable of good deeds, you simply prefer the darker ones. You are an open book, you fool no one but yourself." Wasp now stood in between Jade and Kalameet. He turned to Jade, "Now you are strange one too. Dimensional and Universal Travel isnt a commonty where you are from. It's interesting that you have it."

He pulled out a cigarette and lit it, but he did not smoke from it. Instead he just let it burn. then snuffed it out. He wasnt a smoker, but there was a purpose for him doing it. He had just created a dimensional marker. Now Kalameet couldn't hide here or any realm near here. The marker exposed him. "Now, shall we get to business?"

Tessy

Tessy enjoyed the rest of the Shower with Elizabeth. Saya came in and dropped off the clean clothes for them to wear. Then she left. She didnt say anything, which wasnt surprising. Tessy stepped out of the shower and dried off. She then quickly dressed ad just before she left, she turned to Elizabeth, "You will still have to share Cyrssa's room for the night. Saya and i share a bed, and Tak is sharing his room with Sir Adwith so Cyrssa's is the only one available, but dont worry, there is plenty of room for you." and with that she went off to bed.

Mantis

Mantis continued to walk, then vanished. She left the world entirely, and went off to a different universe. She yawned and stretched before looking around her. Her stomach growled, and she was in a city, so she decided to go and find something to eat.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767&start=2550

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Kalameet

Almost as if responding to his comment Kalameet was in the form of a gaint tome with a metal cover, the words on the page fading and returning, also changing what they say. "I may be an open book but last time someone tried to read me things didn't end well for them." The words on the book flew of the decaying book and form into a solid body as shelves rose from the ground.

"Oh does that business have anything thing to do with that little tracker that you burned out? Cause if it wasn't for the fact that others have done that before I would say that was clever." Unseen by everyone micro scale versions of chaos rifts were opening up, coming through were the atoms and molecules that made some of Kalameet's monsters. Waiting for the right time to pull them together but for now they are added in to make sofas and chairs. Some even changed into a table with china plates with cooked meals and cold drinks.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth stepped out of the shower just after Tessy and just as she was looking at her clothes she heard Tessy talking to her before she left. Once left alone Elizabeth threw on her new cloths. "A little loose in some places but otherwise it fits me well." She said examining the clothes on her. When she left the bathroom she came out with her clothing carelessly arranged yet somehow no wrinkles spotted anywhere on the cloths, the fact that she didn't try to straighten out her hair and left it as a wild mess after drying it only gave a greater impression of Sloveness. Yet some how she was able to pull the look quite well

She than walked down the hall, opening the doors slightly to peak in too see which rooms were which. After peaking in most of the rooms she finally found the door to Cryssa's room. She stand in front of the door, sort of debating on whether she should go in. "Bollocks let's just get this over with."she muttered letting out a deep breath as she turn the door knob and walks in. Elizabeth found Cryssa on her bed and for a while she didn't look at her, her eyes wander around the room. Soon she walked to her bed and sat down on the ground crossed legged next to Cryssa's bed, soon she spoke. "Look I'm not good with apologizing so to make a long and awakard talk short I'm sorry for saying that you were a lair."
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Cyrssa

Cyrssa was still awake, she was in no mood for sleep. When Elizabeth came in and apologized, Cyrssa took a moment before replying. "I'll admit i didn't like being called a liar...but i guess i can understand..." she looked around her room, there were many gadgets and machines littered around the room. She gazed back at Elizabeth. "I know it's a hard reality to take, but it's one I've lived with my entire life. I don't know where you, Mr. Adwith or even those shadow things i saw earlier in hallway are from, but i know it certainly isn't this one." She paused for a moment, "So magic.....it really exists?"
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Contamenesia wrote:Cyrssa

Cyrssa was still awake, she was in no mood for sleep. When Elizabeth came in and apologized, Cyrssa took a moment before replying. "I'll admit i didn't like being called a liar...but i guess i can understand..." she looked around her room, there were many gadgets and machines littered around the room. She gazed back at Elizabeth. "I know it's a hard reality to take, but it's one I've lived with my entire life. I don't know where you, Mr. Adwith or even those shadow things i saw earlier in hallway are from, but i know it certainly isn't this one." She paused for a moment, "So magic.....it really exists?"

"Wait she saw the tenebraes! Are her senses similar to mines? Elizabeth lean back and placed her hands behind her to support herself since she wasn't close to the wall. "Yeah magic is real and seems to work differently from each world if Adwith's powers are anything to go by. Cause yeah magic in my world can create portals but we can't make fireballs, the closet would be causing spontaneous combustion." She said looking at some of the machines, the auras coming from them drawing her attention. "Your right that I don't come here cause I never heard about your people or the Ahmarhan until now, no doubt the powers that be wanted to keep their existence a secret." She said with a bitter tone as she finally look down to see Cryssa.

"We're kinda of a like, we both have been living with a harsh reality for most of our lives trying everything we can just to survive for one more day." She moved her right hand and visualized her own aura turning blue taking on the form of blue flames made of light, testing to see if Cryssa can see the aura on her hand or if it is invisible to her. "For most of my life magic has always played a major role, I've lived with it long enough to know all of it's possibilities and it's dangers, to know what it can give and take from a person." Her tone became somber.

"Of course magic isn't the only thing to exist in my world, there are also otherworldly beings and entities that live in there. For example there are creatures called tenebraes who most call either shadow people, beings or demons but they won't like it if you call them the latter. Tenebraes are mechivious creatures who can appear in any shadow or patch of darkness in any world. Most people can't see them and in the rare occasions they do it's usually from the corners of their eyes." Elizabeth than gave her a smirk. "So you saw them to huh? My fault there they are here, they followed me cause I tend to call them for help from time to time. Don't worry they won't come back here for a while since they want to explore this world." She reached her pockets for her lighter and fags but remembered that she left them with her cloths. "I can answer some of your questions with magic but be aware that some questions I will not answer."
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:26 pm

Cyrssa

Cyrssa sighed and laid forward on her bed, "Magic or no, everything has some form of energy. those shadow creatures aren't any exception, though the energy that my suit picked up could only be called Magic....Still it's weird....but Magic too is a but simple part of existence, meaning it can be manipulated, molded, and controlled. It's a new path for Technology to explore." She said with a creative smile. "I'm not saying that it doesn't have it's dangers, but then nothing in the world is without danger. You can't be stopped by fear of danger." She shook her head, "Sorry i got a little of topic, i tend to drift in thought every now again. I guess my first question is what is your world like?"

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Contamenesia wrote:Mantis

Mantis continued to walk, then vanished. She left the world entirely, and went off to a different universe. She yawned and stretched before looking around her. Her stomach growled, and she was in a city, so she decided to go and find something to eat.

"Mantis!" Shouted an excited voice, as a 9 foot tall armoured figure would be visible nearby. Xyrixia had her helmet down so she could eat/absorb a bucket of chicken drumsticks, revealing the smile on her face as she saw her coworker. She could probably absorb it without taking her armour off, but Termite preferred to eat with her helmet off. Xyri was friendly with nearly everyone she met, regardless of who they were. "Hey. How are you doing?" She asked. She swallowed a chicken stick whole, absorbing bone and meat alike. She could have absorbed it all, bucket too (Paper is after all dead tree) but she liked to savour her meals when she could.

Naval Monte wrote:Kalameet

Almost as if responding to his comment Kalameet was in the form of a gaint tome with a metal cover, the words on the page fading and returning, also changing what they say. "I may be an open book but last time someone tried to read me things didn't end well for them." The words on the book flew of the decaying book and form into a solid body as shelves rose from the ground.

"Oh does that business have anything thing to do with that little tracker that you burned out? Cause if it wasn't for the fact that others have done that before I would say that was clever." Unseen by everyone micro scale versions of chaos rifts were opening up, coming through were the atoms and molecules that made some of Kalameet's monsters. Waiting for the right time to pull them together but for now they are added in to make sofas and chairs. Some even changed into a table with china plates with cooked meals and cold drinks.

Jade looked between the two randomly appeared entities with some confusion and uncertainty. She also found the vampire bite had not healed, and was annoying her at the moment, making her scratch it. Though every time she touched it it brought more pain. She sighed. "Look, I'm not really sure what this is all about..." She remarked. "I had never either heard of pillars of existence or the... Ahmarhan before." She then folded her arms. "And I'm not sure why I'm suppose to care." She turned to the dragon. "Nor how I'm suppose to help in this... war thingy. I've always been better off looking out for myself, not getting involved in this kind of stuff." She remarked.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:06 pm

Contamenesia wrote:Firefly

Firefly stared at the gaping mess that Maju unleashed, and though impressive, this fight was far from over. The black arms were the key, they were establishing the barriers of each portal so that they could stay open. Nova also smiled when she felt the light from some of the dimensions pour in. She rose up high and bega to absorb all the light currently within the Void, everything went dark, Nothing was seaable, but noise continued its loud rampage from Maju's move. With all this external light around her, she did not eed to remove her armor to unleash the more devastating blows. She breathed out, and a supernova spewed forth, wiping away the arms and collapsing the portals to elsewhere. When she unleashed her attack it went from being completely dark to way too bright within less than a nanosecond. The Supernova itself did not hit Maju, but this was because she did not want it to. She floated down in front of him, only awaiting his next move.

As the great rays of the supernova burst forth and engulfed that entire section of the Void, Maju suddenly formed back a few paces away from Firefly. Raising his arms, he dissolved into blackness again, grunting. "Black Dimensional Rings!"

With that, two black rings formed from Maju's blackness, instantaneously grabbing Firefly. That same moment, the two rings activated into portals, portals to completely different dimensions. For that instant, Firefly was in two dimensions at the same time. But not for long. With one flick of his finger, Maju pulled the rings towards himself, before closing them off, sending a black shockwave that obscured everything from . The attack was supposed to bisect the victim, sending his or her lower half into one dimension and the upper half into another dimension. Whether it would work on an Ahmarhan warrior was a different matter entirely.

Contamenesia wrote:Celestia

Celestia turned to where he was pointing. She didnt sense any danger from the strangers, so she decided to wait for their approach. "I do not think they mean us harm."

"Hello?"

Felix looked up from his stupor as the stranger arrived; it was an old man, accompanied by a medium sized black dragon. "Do you happen to know what's going on here?", he asked Felix. Felix, looking up at Celestia, shrugged. "Do you know them?" he asked her. He had overestimated her power a bit.

"Oh, perhaps I should introduce myself", the old man said sheepishly, smiling a crooked, playful smile. "My name's Hiccup. This is Toothless." Felix smiled back weakly, sitting up groggily. He had not fully regained his strength yet.

"My name is Felix", he said.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth chuckled at Cyrssa's enthusiasm with using magic for technology. "Well than you may want to meet some of the mages that I know of back home cause they are pretty much doing what you said, though you may not agree with their methods or their results." She than rubbed her forehead when she asked her about her world. "My world... Wow you picked a difficult one for me to explain." She stayed silent for a while, once she took a deep breath she finally spoke.

"My world is one were once you think you know how it works you discover that what you knew was a lie and that there are dark secrets and forbidden knowledge hiding around the corner. Most people in my world don't know about the existence of other worlds, that their are vast conspiracies and secret societies controlling and influencing the world, that occult powers and knowledge are real and so much more. In short my world is like a a gaint horror show."

Elizabeth broke the lotus position that she was in and rose her left knees up while leaving the other on the ground. "For as long as I can remember I was born with these abilities that allow be to see and interact with that hidden aspects of my world, it also helpes me with me magic." Once again she became silent as she thought on what her next words should be.

"I can't tell you everything about my world but I can tell you the reason why I went barmy when you told me about the Ahmarhan. It's because in my world most of those creatures, cults and conspiracies work for beings that pretty much gods controlling humanity in my world. Sure you have indepent players and not all groups work for them but a majority in some way are related to them."

Kalameet

Now in the form of a black protoplasm if being with writhe ring tendrils and many eyes Kalameet stared at Jade. "Oh your right why should you get yourself involved in a petty thing like fighting for the fate of all existence. Sure you will live longer but how long will you be able to live that life of yours?" The protoplasmic being spoke as new limbs retreated and grew from it's body.

"If I was interested in you to the point of coming down to invite you to my side than surely the other three dragons and the Ahmarhan will do the same and while I'm nice enough to let you go the others may not be so willing to take no for an answer." Kalameet soon return the area back to normal and he was in his usual dragon form that he favored. "But if you join me than not only do you have the chance of being a hero but you will have free pass ports to every world and diminsionsthere are, along with getting anything you want in them." He said tempting Jade with the benefits of it's offer. "So what do you say Jade? Does the wonders of existence sound tempting enough to work with this old dragon?"
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:13 am

Wasp

Wasp smirked, and turned to Jade. "Your words are wiser than you think. Staying out of this gives you a longer, and frankly much happier, lifespan. Kaly-pus over here may make an alluring offer, but being what he is, he'll never tell you the whole truth. Go. Run Away. You are far better off, just leave him to me. This doesn't concern you in the least. The Four, the Ahmarhan, Existence as you know it, none of it is your concern, Jade. So, go on, Jade. Leave, and live your life. You have no future here." Wasp tapped the air around him, sending a sonic boom straight to Kalameet, It wasn't really an attack, but more of a way to annoy Kalameet by dispersing his form. "And you. Just leave already. You are suppose to be important but you act like a child. I'll put you in your place if i have to." he said calmly.

Mantis

Mantis saw what she was eating and her stomach growled some more. She subconsciously reformed her armor, except for her helmet. "Where did you get that? I'm hungry." she said simply. Mantis wasn't one to beat around the bush when it came to her stomach. Food was a secret pleasure for her.

Cyrssa

Cyrssa thought about it for a moment, then asked, "Well why hasn't someone come along to beat some sense into everybody? They sound like they all need a good butt-wooping. and so do those gods. geez." she stuck her tongue out to show she was teasing. "Still its depressing to think a world like that exists...."

Celestia

Celestia bowed before greeting, "Hello, I am Celestia. or String. or....well people call me all sorts of things. Though String or Celestia will do. I like those names the best." she said with a smile. She wondered what skills she could learn from these two strangers, hopefully something she had not already learned.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:38 am

Mantis saw what she was eating and her stomach growled some more. She subconsciously reformed her armor, except for her helmet. "Where did you get that? I'm hungry." she said simply. Mantis wasn't one to beat around the bush when it came to her stomach. Food was a secret pleasure for her.

Xyri smiled. She had always liked Mantis, they both shared a single mindedness when they're hungry and though Xyri didn't know it they shared an enjoyment of food. She took one more chicken drumstick before she passed the Bucket to Mantis. "Don't bother, the shops closed." She explained. "Just take mine. I'm going to have to eat soon anyway so I probably shouldn't spoil my appetite." She explained, half jokingly. She could eat an insane amount before having any need to stop.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:51 am

Contamenesia wrote:Celestia

Celestia bowed before greeting, "Hello, I am Celestia. or String. or....well people call me all sorts of things. Though String or Celestia will do. I like those names the best." she said with a smile. She wondered what skills she could learn from these two strangers, hopefully something she had not already learned.

Hiccup smiled back at her somewhat bashfully. "Well… It's nice to meet you, Celestia." He paused for a moment, looking away from the two and at the horizon with the green sun, before looking back at her. "Do you happen to know where we are right now?"

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Kalameet

Was was right that his stunt annoyed Kalameet as it forms dispersed the atoms that were made for his monsters finally took the form of humanoid abominations, each of the creatures are grotesque parodies of the human body with some having metal fused with their twisted and diseased flesh.

"I don't care if your a proxy for some two bit God or the other dragons you will pay for that insult! Roared out Kalameet's voice as claws made of silicon manifest into the world and unleash a wave of kinetic energy that sent not only Jade and Wasp flying but also the very ground they were standing on as well. Above three massive orbs, almost like black Suns, appeared hovering above them, all three targeting Wasp waiting for him to land so they can fall on him.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth laugh a little as she lay down on the floor, still having one of her knees raised. "Trust me there has been several tries on revealing the truth, none of those efforts ended all to well. There are some groups still trying to reveal the truth with others who make it their life goalto fight against the bastards that work for them, but secrecy is vital for their existence, actually secrecy is vital to everyone in my world especially if you prounce about with magic like me."

She put her arms behind her head to use them as pillows as she continue on. "Yeah I guess depressing is one word to describe that world. Crapsack is another good word. Yet even though it is a miserable cesspool of shite I still come back cause that world is my home and I still have people waiting for me back home." She said looking up the ceiling. "Listen everything that I can tell you about my world would only be a tip of the morbid iceberg and there are even things that I don't know. So let's go to your next question if you have any?"

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Wasp

Wasp wasnt really taken off guard by Kalameet's attack. In fact, he'd been waiting for it. Whilst in mid-air, Wasp clicked his fingers And landed on Kalameet's head. Wasp took Kalameet's power over chaos away from him. Thus so, albeit temporarily, putting him as one of the Four corners of Existence. He kicked Kalameet into the ground. "I believe you've lost to both Firefly and Beetle in the past, correct? they each individually wrecked you. And if you cant stand up to even them, you sure as hell cant stand against me. I am the only man who can truly kill you. Without consequence." Wasp made the orbs disappear. "Let this be a reminder to you to be wary of whom you fight against. I am the Wasp. There is no Killer greater than I." his tone was more morbid than braggart or prideful. "Now begone. i will restore your powers as soon as you leave." Wasp wasnt really going to kill him, but Kalameet didn't know that. Wasp only killed for two reasons: when someone messed with his family, and when he had been ordered to. Neither of which applied here.

Mantis

Mantis readily grabbed the bucket and started eating. "Yeah right, nothing spoils your appetite. You're a Termite after all." Mantis took another bite before taking a seat on a nearby bench. She only just noticed that there weren't that many people around, despite it beong a big city. There was no smoke and battle scars to be seen, so that ruled out Termite having devoured them or something, so now Mantis now found it odd there was very few people around. On the plus side, it wasnt completely empty either, as she still saw cars pass and the occassional pedestrian. "Oddly quite here..." she said aloud to herself.

Firefly

Firefly watched as two dimensions trid to close with her inbetween. however, her armor stopped them. She oped a portal to the Nothingness and stepped through, reappearing directly beind Maju. She grabbed him by the back of the neck. At this point in time, she could easily have killed him, simply pulling him through the portal would have shredded him into nothingness. However, killing him was not her goal. Instead, she shot searing Light through his kneecaps, then punched him into the DoD. So far, she wasnt impressed.

Cyrssa

Cyrssa thought for a moment. "So...how does your magic work?" she thought wass a fair question, after all, if she could figure out how to harness this energy source, the things she could invent......

Celestia

Celestia responded as if the whole thing where common knowledge.
"Universe 84930217-bM7tu3, Amage Galaxy, Veg Solar system, Planet Alvok. Northern hemisphere. Four thousand, nine hundred and eighty-three miles North of the Equator. No life. Only Cold. No life within entire Galaxy. Boring." She gave an innocent smile, only glad to be of some help.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:04 pm

The side of the great hotel smashed as Maju crashed into its side at an astounding speed. As blackness slowly filled the wounds in his kneecaps and formed flesh and blood, he grimaced. Was there really such a huge power difference between him and the Ahmarhan? That was inconceivable!

Standing up in the rubble of the hotel, Maju raised his arms, turning them into the black fog. This black fog then turned into a large number of arms, which raced down the corridors and opened an immense number of the doors. With another flick of his fingers, Maju caused the hands to explode like grenades, sending over a hundred free portals flying out into the void. Portals usually had to be kept in check with the doors, but now that they were free, Maju could do as he wished.

"I will force that armour off of you!"

With that, Maju lumped two portals together. Said portals were gateways to dimensions with time that functioned completely different from one another. How they would react when brought together, Maju had no idea.

"Portal merge!"

Just at that moment, Maju was struck in the back by a black spear. It wasn't any ordinary black; it was the blackness of nothingness. As Maju turned around, roaring in pain, the fiendish laugh of Singularity filled the Void once again.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Who are you to destroy my hotel and fill my Void with chaos?"

Maju turned around, only to be struck in the face with a bolt of nothingness. How such an attack even worked was something Maju could not fathom. It may have been nothingness, but it had managed to tear off a portion of his cheek. Maroon droplets of blood floated in the void as Singularity materialised near Firefly and Maju, in the form of his trademark blue statue.

"Would someone mind telling me what is going on here?" he inquired rhetorically, already knowing the answer to his own question.

---

"So… that means… the three of us are the only ones alive in this world?"

The thought perturbed Hiccup. It was a lonely feeling being alone in the wilderness, but being alone in the world? At least his friend was with him, as were the two strangers. They seemed friendly enough.

Felix looked at Hiccup with his tired eyes, still visibly shaken from his stint as Pyhädunkelheit. "There must have been a reason why you were sent here; from the moment I met you, there was this aura about you; as if there was another being, watching over your every move and keeping you from harm. I mean, why else wouldn't that malignant entity have killed you there and then? He seemed intent on doing so."

Hiccup corrected Felix, "On the contrary, there's no way to tell if he wanted to kill me. It seemed more like a test of some sort…"

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Elizabeth

"Ah how magic works that is a trickery question to ask and one with many answers. One would say that asking for supernatural help up to and including being possessed is how magic works, others would say that learning the secret connections of both the natural and supernatural world is how true magic works or that is from some sort of arcane energy field. I know of some groups who apply psychology to magic and other who try to add science and technology to it." Elizabeth rose back to the lotus position, yawning and stretching as she does so.

"For me? I just take whatever spells and rituals I find and use them along with a few spells that I simply make up or improvise. But you get the picture belief plays a major role in magic, at least it does where I'm from." Elizabeth than got up from the floor and walked over to the wall and leaned on it. "For any magic to happen you need rituals. There are many things one can do in rituals but in their basics you need special symbols to be drawn, make a few gestures, get some specialized tools and props, chant some words that you believe have some sort of magical meaning and visualize the spell taking shape and doing it's work. There is the matter of consecrated spaces and places of power but just know that some spells can't work unless your in those places."

Elizabeth stayed silent as she goes over which other bits of arcane information she can share to Cryssa and which should stay as a secret. "You can make your magic stronger if your willing to make sacrifices to it, sell out to whatever supernatural willing to make a pact or by digging your nose deep into whatever occult lore you can find, either way your still losing something but at least the latter the only thing your losing is time and sleep."

Elizabeth gave Cryssa a serious look. "No matter what you choose to believe in nothing will change the fact that magic always comes with a price and if your lucky only you have to worry about what you have to pay for it and not have someone else dragged into that sordid mess. Also once your start using magic it become almost impossible to quit it, it has the same seductive and addictive allure as a drug." Elizabeth said hoping that what she told Cryssa will at least make her histeant on messing with magic. "She'll probably realize that I'm withholding some key information about magic but right now she doesn't need to know about them."

Kalameet

Kalameet was beyond furious with his defeat and lose of power and to add more fuel to his rage he now knew who it is that Wasp works for. "You miserable insect! Your a lapdog of the Aharmhan! Only they can find new ways to aggravate me. I will leave for now insect but mark my worlds that the reign of the Aharmhan will come to an end!" The silicon dragon was falling apart with small dust trails being blown to the wind.

"All beings that exist will eventually meet their end, that is one of the few rules in existence that no act of magic or divinity can change, they can prolong the inevitable but the fact that they exist means that soon they will fade away into nothing, this fate also goes to you and I." The dragon's body finally shatters to the ground yet it stil talks.

"You put so much pride on being above everything in existence and being immune to the end. But have ever thought on what would happen if the fabric of reality ends but nothing comes from the ashes of the old. Will you keep that stubborn pride once your group is force to rule the void for all eternity? Who am I kidding your kind are nothing more but soulless automatons, the act of caring for anything is bryond you." With those words the wind below away the dragon's piece, yet even as dust Kalameet was still hard to kill.

No longer under Kalameet's control the abomnations created by the dragon were now let loose to roam the world that they are in. Their madden state of mind causing them to attack everything on sight, though even these creatures knew to avoid Wasp.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:49 am

Mantis readily grabbed the bucket and started eating. "Yeah right, nothing spoils your appetite. You're a Termite after all." Mantis took another bite before taking a seat on a nearby bench. She only just noticed that there weren't that many people around, despite it beong a big city. There was no smoke and battle scars to be seen, so that ruled out Termite having devoured them or something, so now Mantis now found it odd there was very few people around. On the plus side, it wasnt completely empty either, as she still saw cars pass and the occassional pedestrian. "Oddly quite here..." she said aloud to herself.

Xyri chuckled slighty at Mantis' comment, 'Yeah. I suppose you're right..." She replied, "Eating is what I do after all." She shrugged, still smiling. The comment had actually hurt her a tad, but she kept that to herself. After all Mantis had not meant to hurt her. She looked around as Mantis did. She still smiled as she watched Mantis and the people. When Mantis made the comment, Xyri shrugged. "It is. But then again most of the people are already evacuated." Commented the slime girl. She paused, supposing she would need to explain more. "Our Bosses told me I needed to demolish the city. Something about this place itself being involved in events that lead to.... you know what." She commented. "Anyway, since the higher ups don't seem to care about the people in this whole mission, I thought I'd give them a chance to get out before I stomp the place." She explained. "Unfortunately... some of them stayed. And quite annoyingly some of them are insisting on resisting me. They don't have a chance... but it is a little troublesome. And I may miss my deadline if they keep harassing me."
Last edited by Charmera on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:50 pm

Firefly

Nova frowned as Singularity interfered, though it couldn't be seen through her helmet. "You're getting bold, Black One. You ought to know better than to interfere with Ahmarhan matters. We aren't very forgiving when it comes to things like that. Plus, if you are picking a fight, it's not very wise, especially with me as your opponent," she said as she unfolded her helmet. "Explain yourself, or be punished."

Mantis

Mantis folded her arms. "You can't shirk your duties. Orders are Orders. You know what they do to those of us who don't reply....Surely you remember what they did to Ant and to Butterfly." Mantis turned her thoughts away from those dark memories, and instead focused on why Termite was picked for such a mission. Sure, Termite could easily do it, even though whole planet if ordered, just like any of them could. Still she was curious why Wolf would choose her, not that she was complaining. Mantis was glad she wasn't the one chosen for this. Mantis would never had thought to evacuate the city before destroying it.

Cyrssa

Cyrssa could tell there were things Elizabeth wasn't saying, but decided she wouldn't get anymore out her on that subject, so instead, she asked a different question: "You and Mr. Adwith use different kinds of Magic, right? What would happen if your combined your magic together?" Cyrssa's curiosity was starting to pique.

Wasp

Wasp chuckled, "End? You believe you will actually End? Don't be Naive. Things that have no Beginning have No End. Neither we nor you will perish. Ever. Creation and Existence is just as Eternal as the Void, fool." Wasp turned to Jade. "Those beasts will cause a few problems, but this world isn't as weak as Kalameet thinks. Their warriors will be able to handle it. Sure, there will be bloodshed, but this world is far from doomed. As for you, Leave. Run. Hide. Do as you want. hopefully this is the last time you meet one of us. If it isn't, then may whatever god you pray to have mercy on your soul...." Wasp then simply vanished.

Celestia

"It was one of the Four. Avoid them, they are very bitter. and they don't have any skills...." she said, biting her cheek with a slight tone of disappointment. She'd paid a visit to every one of the Four, and fought them each for long periods of time, but despite having various powers, they had little skill, well actually they had lots of skills, but nothing she didn't already know herself, so she found them all boring and left. The Four didn't bother her much after that.

Celestia turned back to Felix, Hiccup, and "Toothless" just to see how their conversation would continue, though she really wished she could get back to learning more skills. She had already mastered the art of language, so she was gaining little from conversation, but she knew not to be rude, she found mortals and others didn't like it when others didn't listen to their words, so she listened.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Mantis folded her arms. "You can't shirk your duties. Orders are Orders. You know what they do to those of us who don't reply....Surely you remember what they did to Ant and to Butterfly." Mantis turned her thoughts away from those dark memories, and instead focused on why Termite was picked for such a mission. Sure, Termite could easily do it, even though whole planet if ordered, just like any of them could. Still she was curious why Wolf would choose her, not that she was complaining. Mantis was glad she wasn't the one chosen for this. Mantis would never had thought to evacuate the city before destroying it.

"I'm not shirking anything!" The slime girl replied defensively. "I'm waiting. It's all part of my plan." She explained. She then shuddered slightly as she remembered what happened to those too. "Yeah. I remember. Wolf made sure I would never forget." She explained. She sighed, sadly. "I miss Ant." She added. But then returned to the task at hand. She defnietly did not want to miss that deadline. "But you are right, Time is running out, I might have to wreck this place either way." She explained. Then turned to Mantis. Even now she dwarfed the other Ahmarhan in size. "Are you doing anything at the moment? I was wondering... would you mind helping out?"

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:09 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth shrugged at Cryssa's latest question. "Beats me kid. Though judging from what I now about his weave spell thing his comes from a source of energy so that's already a major divergence from my magic. Second his is quick and flashy were is mines is more ritualistic and invisible most of the time." She said as her mind to ponder on this question.

"So far our magics both use the conjurer's will as the key source for any spell so we're lucky on that part but like I told him that fireball trick of his would make him the talk of the town back home cause no Mage can bloody do that." She said stretching out her hand focusing her will to conjure a fireball, unsurprisingly nothing happened.

"See bloody nothing. There are other reason I can voice out but the more important question are what sort of limitations our magics have, how would it effect us and what sort of price are we paying for our powers." Elizabeth than walked over to the cot that she would be sleeping for the night and sat down on it. "Assuming our magics can get along well enough to work out a single spell I would suggest that we do it has far away from this bloody house as possible cause at best we either have a sodding firestorm on our hands or rift to the outer dark where a pissed off twisted bastard from there would come through so it can shove it's tentacles up our arses."

Elizabeth layer down on the cot, using her arms as extra pillows as she looked at the ceiling. "I can tell your really gun hole about this and nothing I can say will make you back off from using magic for your machines so I'm belting up on this matter, use it for those blasted machines. Just remember to treat any machine powered by it has as a unstable nuclear reactor waiting to explode."
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:11 pm

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Singularity remained unfazed. This was his dimension after all. "This man has been happily destroying my statues for no reason whatsoever, and I wish to rectify the situation." The blue statue dissolved into dust, before reforming into a black circle, one of Singularity's few other forms. "Why don't you tell her that yourself, Maju", he said to the man, who grimaced as his black spirit energy filled the laceration in his cheek.

Filling his hand with a gigantic ball of black energy, Maju hurled it at Firefly, ignoring the Dragon. He then turned to where the black circle was. "You stand in my way of joining the Ahmarhan! You must be eliminated!" Singularity, upon hearing what Maju had just said, burst into roaring laughter (despite being nothing but a black circle at that point in time).

"I may be below the Ahmarhan in terms of power. That, I admit; it's the very reason I choose not to oppose them, as that fool Chaos does. But you are below them as well. By a much greater margin, as she has probably shown you." At this point, Singularity's tone became angrier, for the first time in Maju's encounters with the dragon. Making the cool headed, sadistic Singularity angry was an act almost unheard of, and definitely meant trouble. "Your intent to join them is a goddamn disgrace! And yet you have the gall to inconvenience me and call it a crusade!"

---

"Well, Felix," said Hiccup, slowly sitting down cross legged on the floor, so as to communicate more easily with the weak spirit. "We might have to find out more about what's going on down here. It seems that I might run out of food soon..."

"Not to worry."

That moment, a large brown table appeared; it was piled high with steaming hot food. Borscht, baked potatoes, garden salad, even a few bottles of Moscato. There was also a large tuna lying on the icy floor for Toothless. Hiccup simply stared at Felix in shock.

"Eat up", the latter urged warmly, visibly gaining some of his strength back.

Hiccup smiled at Felix and Celestia. "Yeah, I suppose we can eat up before... exploring further..."
Last edited by Kaidou on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Kalameet

The current state of the chaos realm is one would call hellish. If one was to combine all the various depictions of hell the chaos realm would be the best example even has it changes. The realm's current form is matching to the seething rage built within it's creator.

"No matter how far I can think back I can't remember a time when those parasites weren't around!" roared out Kalameet, the volume of it'sroar being loud enough to be heard in other dimensions thanks to it'sreturned powers.

Just as Kalameet roared at the heavens it sank deeper into it's ever expanding and shifting cave. "I swear if I ever find out how Jonjittu was born I will create a mini version just to piss them off." Said the dragon, though even in it's rage the dragon of chaos would do what he said. For one even Kalameet knows that it's power can't protect it from Jonjittu's presence which is more than enough for Kalameet to hate the abomnation but to know that this things existence is what lead to the Ahamarhan to be is what seals Jonjittu on Kalameet's shit list for all eternity.

The cave walls began to stick into a singular and odd form, made of both rock and metal with patches of bones, hair and biomass. The walls had strange symbols in a langague that most beings wouldn't understand but Kalameet could, for thanks to those writings Kalameet knew that it was no longer in it's realm but in another one, one simply called the labyrinth.

Kalameet saw other creatures with it. Human sized centipede-like beings with membranous wings, beetles with legs and arms of mantis, insects that looked like the hybrid offsprings of dragon flys and scorpions. These creatures live only in this particular section of the labyrinth but Kalameet doesn't recall ever seeing the third one, new tenants perhaps?

It shrugged as it got deeper, the other creatures in the other sections of the labyrinth ignoring the dragon for they knew that attacking it would bring their downfall. Kalameet walked through subway tunnels that had rails on every available space in the room, a small river that was in the center of a catacombs with different room sized pocket dimensions blocked by circular doors, a storm drain with both humans and subhuman creatures living in as though it was their home.

"This is what I like about this place there is always something different waiting to be found." The dragon said chuckling it's mood improving. The chaos dragon often comes down to the labyrinth whenever it feels humiliated by the Ahmarhan or when it needs to brain storm for new ideas. For this occasion it is doing both. It would let it's familiars and avatars deal with the dragon's errands while it waits for a less heated time for it to come out.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Mantis

Mantis stood from her seat, swallowing before speaking. "All it will take for me to do it is a snap of my fingers. Of course if i do it, it will mean i did the mission while you did not, and while mission is complete, you will have failed your Orders. I think i'll pass. It's your job, just get it over done with. If i have to do it, it wont bode well for you." she said with a sigh, a look a sadness could briefly be seen in her eyes. "Look, if you just do the job, it will all be over with, then we can go and find an awesome restaurant on some other world, i'll even pay for the food. After you report in to Wolf, of course."

Cyrssa

"Magic won't be all that difficult, trust me. I know everybody else struggles, but when it comes to technology and all it's applications...it just feels.....natural...i don't know how to explain it. I mean, right now i could build a vortex subterfuge shield generator just using what's in that scrap pile over there." she pointed to the pile a various broken electronic parts from phones, radios, walky-talkies, coffee machines, and so on. "I could it explain the entire process too, but i doubt even with detailed instructions anyone else could repeat the process. I can't explain why that's so, but it is. Magic will be nothing new when it comes to my work, though it will certainly have its trials...." She blushed a bit as she realized she was starting to go her "tech rant" as Tak called it, where she started talking about things that other people just didn't understand. She let out a small sigh.

Firefly

Firefly shot the orb with a ray of light, nullifying it. "Regardless of your qualms, interfering with Ahmarhan matters is a grave offense. He's been selected for testing, which means you have no authority to interfere." She paused and turned to Maju, "That said, i'm not impressed. You have obviously failed this test. You are lucky though, as there are three other tests that you might take if you are deemed worthy, but i highly doubt it, you simply aren't worth it, in my opinion." She shook her head, then vanished. Her task done.

Celestia

Celestia watched them eat, they certainly were strange. "Isn't rather cruel to feed them from Creation-based powers? after all, if you end your power now, everything they've eaten so far would disappear..." She asked ponderly to Felix.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:37 pm

Elizabeth

"Right as much as I would love to know how the hell something like that can work while being made from scrape I think you might put us to sleep, was never tech savy." Elizabeth said muttering the last part of her sentence as she stared at the pole of scrape, wondering how anyone can use them to make anyhing let alone something with a scifi name like Vortex subterfuge shield generator. "So is this generator like the one you have now or is it use for something different?" Elizabeth placed her bets on the latter.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Cyrssa

Cyrssa chuckled, then yawned. "Well it's....complicated....here, let me show you. She turned on her armor and then with just touch of key in front of her, appearing out of thin air, a small little device appeared in her hand. "This is it." she pressed the button, a bright yellow light expanded from it, engulfing the entire room. "You see this device makes all non-physical things like shadows, certain types of energy, and sometimes even dreams or thoughts physical. See? I can pick up your shadow." She grabbed lifted up Elizabeth's shadow and played with it as if it were puddy, though when she stopped, it returned to its original form everytime. "You can play with it if you want, it's harmless. I'm going to get some sleep. If you want to turn it off, just press the button that's on the side right there, and everything will go back to normal, side-effect free." She yawned again then collaped into her bed, ready for sleep.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:11 pm

Mantis stood from her seat, swallowing before speaking. "All it will take for me to do it is a snap of my fingers. Of course if i do it, it will mean i did the mission while you did not, and while mission is complete, you will have failed your Orders. I think i'll pass. It's your job, just get it over done with. If i have to do it, it wont bode well for you." she said with a sigh, a look a sadness could briefly be seen in her eyes. "Look, if you just do the job, it will all be over with, then we can go and find an awesome restaurant on some other world, i'll even pay for the food. After you report in to Wolf, of course."

Xyri sighed, “That’s not what I mean’t… But you’re right, even helping with the evacuations would make Wolf mad and get me into trouble. Besides…” She looked at the position of the sun. “We don’t really have much time. This place is supposed to be dust before dark.” She explained. Then she flashed a small smile. “I would really like that. Thanks.” She spoke. Xyri knew a good deal of the Ahmarhan found her to be weird and didn’t even consider her more than a consuming aberration, but she was glad Mantis was someone she could consider a friend.

She began walking towards the edge of the city. Her helmet closed in around her face. “We should really get going.” She said simply, still seemingly a little upset.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse