NATION

PASSWORD

The Truths of Existence, (Roleplay/IC/Sign-Ins Only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:14 pm

Tessy

Tessy was relieved to hear that Elizabeth's bandages were okay. Suddenly Mr. Adwith appeared out of nowhere. To make matters worse he began to declothe and insist on bathing alongside Elizabeth! The audacity of the man! Tessy's anger swelled up and she grabbed a nearby curling iron and hit right atop the head with it, but she was far from done.

"You sick pervert! taking off your clothes and insisting on bathing with a random woman! Have you no Shame!!" Shehit him again with the curling Iron, then Stomped on his toes. She continued to beat on him until he was finally at the door, at which she kicked him as hard as she could betwee the legs, effectively shoving him out the door.

"You sick little man, you better be glad i dont throw you out of this house right now!!" And with that, she slammed the door in his face. She paused for a bit, letting her anger vent out, then turned to Elizabeth, ""I am so sorry, i dont know what was going through that sick little man's head.....i hope this didnt ruin your shower...." she asked sincerely, still a little flustered by what had just occurred.

Firefly

Nova frowned. "Not much of record. I'm only here cuz i was told you might have potential, and that is what i am here to see. Either you got it, or you dont. there isnt a middle ground." Without looking, she vaporized all the squirming arms Kalameet had created, as if they were nothing, which to her, they were. "The test is simple. Fight me. If you push me to having to remove my armor, you are in. If you cant, then you are not." With that her helmet reformed, covering her face once more.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767&start=2550

Generailia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:30 pm

Adwith

Adwith was surprised by how harshly Elizabeth reacted and just as he opened his mouth to explain himself he was suddenly assaulted by a madwoman wielding some small yet dangerous weapon. He had begun to fade back into unconsciousness when she stepped on his toes. That startled him and just as he began to open his mouth to explain yet again he was kicked directly against one of his 'unmentionables'. Then after being shoved out the door he barely kept himself from slipping before he leaned against the wall and thought through the pain as he sat curled up in a corner with nothing more then a soaked pair of pants on and a old form of undergarments. So..same culture as the southlanders concerning that. I should have flaming figured as much..yet that madwoman did not need to assault me as if I just set her house on fire. Which..I almost did as well. By the light I should really be more flaming careful. Then just as the pain receded he moved over to the door and said rather loudly with a face completely red due to his current and reasonable embarrassment. "Please allow me to explain! I did not mean t-" The Shienaran then slipped due to the current rather wet state of his feet before he fell down the stairs yet again. This time with no armor to protect him he earned multiple bruises yet did not break any bones..though he began to fade back to unconsciousness once he reached the bottom. The last thing he felt before he fainted was saidin roaring for him to seize it.
Last edited by Generailia on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:06 am

Elizabeth

Throughout the entire scene Elizabeth covered her mouth trying her best not to laugh. When Tessy asked Elizabeth if she if the whole incident ruined her shower she tried to speak but had difficulties on speaking due to her laughter. Once she calmed down a little she finally spoke but was still giggling. "Don't worry I wish I can say that this was the first time I had unwanted guests while I was in the shower, though at least with him I didn't sense any malevolent intent." she said leaning on the wall as she still giggled away. Once she was fully calm.

"Looking back I did share the shower a few times before but I rather not go into too much details, past relationships and all." she said handwaving. She soon turned off the shower head and grabbed a near by towel to dry herself. As she got out of the tub Elizabeth she took a few steps before slipping on the wet floor, by pure luck or to be more precise by the powers of the synchronicity freeway that she channels and controls she didn't make a rough landing one the floor, instead she found support by grabbing on to Tessy. Elizabeth's face was of both shock and worry, not because she was naked and very close to another woman, but because she was all that with a woman still holding on to a curling Iron. "Bugger all I was suppose to avoid embarrassing myself not digger a bigger grave for myself" she gulped nervously, thinking of a way to diffuse the situation before she too meets the same fate as Adwith.

Kalameet

The bats made of puppet parts that were once the crystal birds all roared and screeched out in angry over what Nova done, voicing the disapproval of their creator. The colour now a mass of moving shadows shot out four dimensional spikes at Nova in retaliation. In the mean time a crow made of a wooden body, glued on googly eyes and feather, and a voice box in it's mouth landed on Maju's shoulder.

"How about I lend you a hand on dealing with this bug. She needs to know that it is my existence that keeps their playground from falling apart." said the crow as the bats now form rockets on their backs and fly straight towards Nova. Of course Kalameet knew that this fight wasn't going to be winnable for him or Maju, after all he is only using a small fraction of his powers. But Kalameet wasn't looking for a victory or a battle, no he was looking to find someone that can help him out with his future plans and he knew that Maju would be perfect for them, as long as the Ahmarhan don't have him in their membership.

"The cruel irony is that I might be saving several worlds in doing this." thought the dragon as it laughed in it's world but made sure that the puppet doesn't do the same, can't let Maju knows that he was rigging the fight against his favor.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:22 am

Maju snarled at Kalameet's crow, producing a gigantic mace from his black spirit energy. Holding it in one hand, he clenched his other fist, coating it with the same shiny black armour that the now deceased hairy man had used earlier. "We will take her down together, yes?"

With one swing, Maju brought the mace smashing into Nova's side, sending a horrific ringing noise reverberating throughout the entire lobby. With his blakc armoured fist, he struck Nova in the face before hammering the mace down into the ground, sending a huge cloud of smoke rising into the air. "Now it's your turn, Chaos."

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:45 am

Firefly

Nova did not even bother blocking, her armor protected her from their every attack. It even stopped the fourth dimensional attack as if it were harmless. True, she did have the unfair advantage, being safe from any sort of damage while in her armor, but that was not the point of the test. even with the help of one of the Four. Forcing her to remove her armor was no easy feat. for one, No amount of force would do it, nor would any trickery work either., no, the only way to force her to come out of her armor wass to prove yourself a powerful foe...on Ahmarhan standards. This respect wasnt even given to any of the Four, which she was sure angered them greatly but she didnt worry about that. She refocused on the battle, and turned herself completely invisible. Even movement would not cause any disruptions within the light around her. Plus she was completely weightless, so she had little worry of making any sound. She floated to the ceiling and launched a whole barrage of light based attacks, but she made sure none of them originated from her direction, instead, they came from all around, at perfectly random places. Of course while in her armor, she could not fight at full or even half strength, hell she couldnt even consider this one percent, but she figured it would do for now.

Tessy

Tessy blushed as Elizabeth fell on to her. She put down the curling iron before helping her to her feet. She tried not to concentrate on how alluring she found Elizabeth's eyes to be, nor the faint warmth and dampness of Elizabeth pressing against her, though it wasnt easy. She managed to get Elizabeth back to her feet. "A-Are you okay? Sorry that the floor is all wet..." she also remembered that her sister hadnt yet came up with Elizabeth's clean change of clothes. She blushed hard, but couldnt think of anything to say..

Mrs. Inuu

Saya saw the poor fool of a man tumble down the stairs again. she walked over to see if he was okay, despite som severe bruising, she figured hejd be alright. The man was passed out, so she decided to take the poor sod to a good spot to sleep. She picked him up and slugged him over her shoulder, despite her being a small and thin woman, she was very firm ad strong. She carried him to Tak's room and opened the door. Tak was already fast asleep. On the other side of the room, away from Tak was another cot with a pillow and blanket. She plopped him onto the cot then tucked him in. As she got up to leave, she turned back, looking one more time and shook her head. Then she left the room.
Last edited by Contamenesia on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:00 am

Maju, seeing the bolts of light flying towards him from all directions, dissolved his mace and transformed it into a large black shield, which he used to block all the light bolts with (though they did burn his hands a bit). He shifted his gaze about the room cunningly, attempting to find that woman around somewhere.

It was then that three leather clad figures in white masks jumped off the threshold and ran towards Maju, standing in front of him.

"Lord Maju", one of them said. "We executed Lord Brominus. He was hiding on Planet No. 476013885, and was in the form of an old man. We have sufficient reason to believe that he is in contact with the Gods." Maju paused, blocking a bolt of light with his hand, from which a black spiral was whirling. Pointing his hand at the three masked men, Maju sucked in two of their souls, leaving only their clothes and their masks. Only the speaker remained.

"The mortal who entered the Dimension of Dimensions is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Former Chief of Berk, Emperor of Ísdracsbedgerid and Grand Advisor of the Nordic Security Council."

Maju sneered. "Prepare the troops for battle. In one year, I want an invasion force of 10000000 men to invade Berk and overrun it."

The masked man saluted, before leaving and entering one of the doors.

Now was the time for Maju to go all out. Using the two souls whom he had sucked in with his black vortex, Maju created two gigantic, black arms. Jumping up, he blasted the floor, walls and ceiling of the lobby with colossal bolts of black energy. The chandelier shattered, its light extinguished. Within a split second, the entire section of the Dimension of Dimensions was shattered, leaving Maju and the Ahmarhan being (wherever she was) floating about in the void. Kalameet had become silent, and Singularity's laughing penetrated the deepest reaches of the void.

---

Felix had fallen unconscious briefly, before being jolted awake by the shockwave of an explosion. He opened his eyes, only to see that a huge section of the Dimension of Dimensions had been blasted away.

"Celestia! What's happened? What is going on now?"

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:29 am

Elizabeth

"Thanks for the catch and yeah I'm okay, only my dignity and pride was hurt." she said as she wrapped the towel around her body, showing that she wasn't embarrassed about what had happen but with her cheeks blushing it was rather hard for anyone to take her calm and collected look on her face serious. "Right first order of business before leaving for town is to create a ward in here so that way no one can break in with magic." she turned to face the window as she declared her intention, she also mentally added in the additional side of preventing otherworldy beings like the tenebraes from also appearing in the bathroom as well. "No wait, I should make a larger ward for the entire house for those perverts of the dark." She walked to the wall near the window and lean her back at the wall and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Heads up you might find some strange items in my pockets and coat when you decide to clean them, I suggest you don't think to hard on them." she said worried about how they would react to some of the items that she has, especially the knife, brace knuckle, and lock pick set that was in her trench coat. "So I take it that your sister is bring my some new cloths for the night, kinda wonder what is taking her so long?" she than formed a mischievous grin. "Maybe she is purposefully taking her sweet time so she can give us some alone time?"

Kalameet

In respond to the lightening Kalameet changed the shadows into storm clouds and the now destroyed bats turned into violet bolts of lightening that traveled up to the clouds, electrocuting Nova. "Doubt it, that hax armor of her's is probably at best making her feel ticklish at being electrocuted." but due to his plan he was force to keep his anger in check, which was hard for him to do. Kalameet soon saw the two speakers appear and talk about the mortal that entered the lobby and where he is form.

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, well you just made it into my list of things that have by curiosity." though the dragon as it's attention to the battle was fading away, as a result the storm clouds were beginning to disparate. However Kalameet soon began to curse a storm (which in the realm of chaos quite literately) as Maju destroyed a section of the Dimension of Dimensions, cutting him off and allowing Singularity to steal his show.

"Son of a mother duck, that idiot just had to go into the abyss where I can't even go to!" in his anger Kalameet created a rift to a random world and fired a black yellow sphere of heated plasma into the rift. The massive sphere descended down like a meteor and when it landed down it created a bright and loud explosion, the dust forming a mushroom cloud that can be seen miles away and a shockwave that destroyed everything in it's way that was close to the blast soon while sending everything on the ground flying on the zones more further away from ground zero.

The world was the same world where the Ahmarhan Beetle was in and where Jade was still stuck on. The shockwave at her current position won't kill her but it will be powerful enough to send her flying and to make a landing back down a painful experience. The chaotic energy of the blast will spread throughout the area like radiation, only instead of damaging the genetic structure of organic beings it will damage and change the very laws of reality in the area, changing everything from the animals, plants, rocks, soil and even air to behavior in ways that they shouldn't.

Once more the boundaries between world in the area is now severely damaged, so much so that now realities are bleeding into each other. The situation is so sever that one can simply now walk to reach a random world or realm. The ripples of chaotic energy released from the impact could be felt throughout the regions of existence that were close to the world that was hit, these ripples would cause small scale changes in those worlds, some would be easy to ignore while others would prove to be problematic.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Celestia

Celestia looked off into the distance at the explosion. She released the stranger, as he seemed to have reverted back to his original form. Then she saw it. A warrior completely clad in firefly like armor. "We should leave. Her kind arent to be trifled with..." She began to tug him away from the fight, pulling him into another realm, this one of ice and cold. "We will be safer here....."

Firefly

Nova rolled her eyes at the explosion of the DoD. the thing was already fixing itself, as damage was only but an illusion to it. However fact remained that she and Maju were now in the Void, but it didnt mater, she could fight more confortably here. Part of her wondered if the other Dragon, Singularity, would get involved, but it wouldnt matter. He was no threat to the likes of her. though he might kill Maju before she had the chance to evaluate him, but that wouldnt mater, she could simply just reappear at the exact moment he would have killed Maju and save him. After all, Time was something the Ahmarhan could never be short of.

The lightning attack from Kalameet was redundant. even if she werent wearing her armor, such an attack would simply pass right through her harmlessly. She, whilst still cloaked, struck Maju in the gut, thrn fired a searing beam of light out of her hand that peirced his gut. She decloaked. and floated up higher, she was intentionally taking this slow. she could have easily done much more, and they knew it, but instead, she simply watched, waiting to see how Maju would react.

Tessy

Tessy blushed and smiled, "I honestly wouldnt put it past her. Ever since Jack died, she's been playing cupid. though you wouldnt notice cuz she's subtle and clever." She chuckled. "Though i will admit that i dont mind all this alone time with you." She said smiling.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Elizabeth

"I wonder if I had a sister would she do the same thing after Eden's death?" Elizabeth wonder as she bitterly remembers the days when she was going through mourning after the horridnce incident back on that house. Most of her friends on that day left as far away from her as possible, those that knew nothing of the event tried their best to cheer her but in the emotional and mental state at the time Elizabeth either ignored them or pushed them away from her.

"God that was one of the reasons why I committed myself to that damn asylum. I tried separate myself away from everyone as much as possible" Elizabeth's let out a tired sigh. She quickly gave Tessy a smile and spoke "Well I don't mind the company but it is a bit unfair that I'm stark naked while your fully clothed." She giving Tessy a fake pout.

She walked over to her and soon she close to Tessy, so close that their faces were just a few inches close to touching. "Maybe we should fix this unbalance hmm?" Elizabeth whispered with a flirtatious tone as she placed her hands on Tessy's sides. So far Elizabeth was finding that along with the clear night sky being able to tease Tessy was another thing she liked about the world that she was in.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:02 am, edited 6 times in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Tessy

Tessy blushed, smirking, "Well if my being clothed makes you feel so uncomfortable...I'd be all too happy to make you...comfortable..." she said with a little wink. She declothed slowly before Elizabeth. "Is that better?" she asked, gently embracing Elizabeth.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:04 am

Tessy's actions rewards her with Elizabeth giving her a surprised and flushed look on her face. The metaphoric gears and cogs that turn within her hand have grind to a halt as she tries to think of what to say or do, she knew that something like this would be a possibility if she kept teasing Tessy but she wasn't expecting on this to actually happen.

"Well she gob smacked me with by taking the initiative, though I've been doing that for the most part of the night." of course now that she realize that she helped set the turn of events that lead to this moment she found herself torn as what to do.

"in one hand she has been very nice to me... But that is only because I'm a guest in her house. But she is just a stranger that I meet... Like that has stopped you before." she continue her mental debate with herself Elizabeth's body reacted on it's own by responding back with her own embrace.

"This nothing more but mere flirtation.. True but you also said the same thing about Eden and look how that ended? Yeah I rremember how that ended... Do you really want to be alone for the rest of your life?" that question often haunted her. Sure she was a lone wolf and prefer to stay like that, but even how dangerous her life is she still keeps close tabs with whatever friends and family she has left.

"Bollocks do I really want to drag yet another helpless soul into my world. I mean we both live on two completely different worlds how would any relationship like ours work She deeply consider on how she should approach this, in one part she knows that if Tessy get's involved with her than whatever happens to her would be her fault. Yet at the same time another part of her, one following more on her emotions still refuses the statement of it's more logical counterpart, it's main drive of going forward being a mixture of lust, a sense of kinship between the two when it comes to lost lovers and a sense of finally find a way to heal the scars caused by Eden's death.

Slowly Elizabeth lean her head forward towards Tessy, her lips getting closer to the the lips of the other woman.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:24 am

Naval Monte wrote:Elizabeth

"Thanks for the catch and yeah I'm okay, only my dignity and pride was hurt." she said as she wrapped the towel around her body, showing that she wasn't embarrassed about what had happen but with her cheeks blushing it was rather hard for anyone to take her calm and collected look on her face serious. "Right first order of business before leaving for town is to create a ward in here so that way no one can break in with magic." she turned to face the window as she declared her intention, she also mentally added in the additional side of preventing otherworldy beings like the tenebraes from also appearing in the bathroom as well. "No wait, I should make a larger ward for the entire house for those perverts of the dark." She walked to the wall near the window and lean her back at the wall and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Heads up you might find some strange items in my pockets and coat when you decide to clean them, I suggest you don't think to hard on them." she said worried about how they would react to some of the items that she has, especially the knife, brace knuckle, and lock pick set that was in her trench coat. "So I take it that your sister is bring my some new cloths for the night, kinda wonder what is taking her so long?" she than formed a mischievous grin. "Maybe she is purposefully taking her sweet time so she can give us some alone time?"

Kalameet

In respond to the lightening Kalameet changed the shadows into storm clouds and the now destroyed bats turned into violet bolts of lightening that traveled up to the clouds, electrocuting Nova. "Doubt it, that hax armor of her's is probably at best making her feel ticklish at being electrocuted." but due to his plan he was force to keep his anger in check, which was hard for him to do. Kalameet soon saw the two speakers appear and talk about the mortal that entered the lobby and where he is form.

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, well you just made it into my list of things that have by curiosity." though the dragon as it's attention to the battle was fading away, as a result the storm clouds were beginning to disparate. However Kalameet soon began to curse a storm (which in the realm of chaos quite literately) as Maju destroyed a section of the Dimension of Dimensions, cutting him off and allowing Singularity to steal his show.

"Son of a mother duck, that idiot just had to go into the abyss where I can't even go to!" in his anger Kalameet created a rift to a random world and fired a black yellow sphere of heated plasma into the rift. The massive sphere descended down like a meteor and when it landed down it created a bright and loud explosion, the dust forming a mushroom cloud that can be seen miles away and a shockwave that destroyed everything in it's way that was close to the blast soon while sending everything on the ground flying on the zones more further away from ground zero.

The world was the same world where the Ahmarhan Beetle was in and where Jade was still stuck on. The shockwave at her current position won't kill her but it will be powerful enough to send her flying and to make a landing back down a painful experience. The chaotic energy of the blast will spread throughout the area like radiation, only instead of damaging the genetic structure of organic beings it will damage and change the very laws of reality in the area, changing everything from the animals, plants, rocks, soil and even air to behavior in ways that they shouldn't.

Once more the boundaries between world in the area is now severely damaged, so much so that now realities are bleeding into each other. The situation is so sever that one can simply now walk to reach a random world or realm. The ripples of chaotic energy released from the impact could be felt throughout the regions of existence that were close to the world that was hit, these ripples would cause small scale changes in those worlds, some would be easy to ignore while others would prove to be problematic.

Jade was flung, along with what remained of the house, into a new universe by it's force and nature. Tumbling through the sapce between universes, she found herself once again falling. But this time she had changed. Her skin had turned green once more and her eyes had a firery rage. This time when she landed in the universe she was dumped in, it was with a massive explosion. When she got up, she found herself in a small crater, which she moved herself out of.

She noticed the dead body of the guy who Beetle had fought. Though it was now standing. Not alive again, no it was definitely not alive. It was merely a walking puppet corpse that had somehow sewn itself back together. Jade could only conclude this was some form of magic. The zombie attacked, though found it's attacks fairly ineffective against Jade, who simply wrapped a hand around the zombies head and then crushed it like an overripe water Mellon. She dried her hands off with a sigh.

"Am I back at that freaking swamp?" She asked, annoyed, but suddenly she looked up to see a castle. A figure looking down at her from a low window. A figure which hissed at her, bearing her fangs...

"Vampires..." She muttered. She noticed she had a throbbing headache and groaned. Then she noticed the multitude of zombies around her.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:22 am

Tessy

Tessy looked into Elizabeth's eyes as her lips got ever closer. They were knowing eyes. the eyes of someone who knew her pain, but still tried to stand strong. Tessy thought her eyes were very beautiful....before she knew it, she found herself locked lips with Elizabeth. Tessy kissed gently, simply to enjoy the moment. A part of her simply yearned for this, but she was afraid to completely given just yet, she feared that too fierce a kiss would scare Elizabeth away from her, so gentle she remained, though she did gently pull Elizabeth ever closer as they kissed.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:36 am

"This is not going to work", Maju grunted to himself, clutching his stomach. "My arsenal is running dry; it's time to change my strategy."

With one twist of his wrist, Maju's eyes began to glow black (seemingly impossible, but what happened could only be described as such) as his body began to dissolve into black smoke, until eventually, nothing was left. At least, it appeared to be nothing.

"4 Dark Hands."

Out of nowhere, four black arms grew. They stretched at a lightning speed, grabbing each other after many unexpected twists and turns. The eventual shape looked like a lattice of squares.

"God Gate!"

That moment, light penetrated the nothingness from some of the squares. Maju had used the Dark Hands to open gateways into 50 other dimensions. What ensued could only be described as chaos. Since many of the dimensions had laws of time and space that did not conform with each other, putting all the portals into such close proximity of each other was bound to cause a huge stir, which it did.

Huge slices of substance dissipated and bubbled all over the Void, sending rays of spiritual and existential energy crashing down all over the place. The recently self-repaired DoD was hit multiple times by these immense bursts of pure power, huge holes and chunks of debris appearing as the rays of energy collided into the hotel.

---

Felix lay on the ground, in Celestia's arms. "Well…" he said, rather out of breath from the shock of witnessing Maju's power, "Let's hope we're safe here."

No sooner had he said that, a pair of figures appeared on the horizon, walking towards them. "Wait, who are those?" Felix asked rhetorically. "I hope they aren't after us…" He was still rather paranoid from having transformed into Pyhädunkelheit on such a simple provocation, and could not think straight just yet.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:23 am

The moment the two of the kissed a whirlwind of emotions engulfed Elizabeth. The first one was lust which was obvious since it has been so long since she has had physical contact with some long like this. The other emotion was joy since she thought that she would never again experience what she is having now. She felt a sense of pride that she can still find the possibility of love even after a major fuck up.

However she also had darker emotions that seek to sour her moment. She can feel her dread growing as she figures that Tessy might not react well to the world and life that she lives. She also felt fear growing, fear that she will make the same mistake or worse with Tessy and that she might put her family in danger as much as her. She also felt sorrow, not just because of what can happen if the past repeats itself, but of sorrow that this relationship can't last since the two come from two completely different worlds. A small part of her even thought of breaking this relationship now before it was to late.

As soon as Elizabeth felt Tessy pulling her closer any thoughts of stopping died. "As the old saying goes, in for the penny in for the pound." with that thought Elizabeth moved her left arm she can grab Tessy from the back of the head, that way she can deepen her increasingly fierce kiss. Her right arm stayed at Tessy's waist as she too draw her closer to her, holding on to the other woman like if Letting go would mean certain death. Tessy soon felt Elizabeth's tongue pressing on her lips as it was asking permission to meet with hers.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:30 am

Tessy

Tessy felt Elizabeth's kiss, ad soon let in to her urges and kissed Elizabeth full on. She felt her tongue meet Elizabeth's, and enjoyed the pleasure, plus the feeling of Elizabeth's body pressed firmly against hers only added to her pleasure. Tessy held Elizabthfirmly, but not enough that it would cause any pain. Tessy couldnt remember the last time she had a kiss like this. *Fades to Black*

Firefly

Firefly stared at the gaping mess that Maju unleashed, and though impressive, this fight was far from over. The black arms were the key, they were establishing the barriers of each portal so that they could stay open. Nova also smiled when she felt the light from some of the dimensions pour in. She rose up high and bega to absorb all the light currently within the Void, everything went dark, Nothing was seaable, but noise continued its loud rampage from Maju's move. With all this external light around her, she did not eed to remove her armor to unleash the more devastating blows. She breathed out, and a supernova spewed forth, wiping away the arms and collapsing the portals to elsewhere. When she unleashed her attack it went from being completely dark to way too bright within less than a nanosecond. The Supernova itself did not hit Maju, but this was because she did not want it to. She floated down in front of him, only awaiting his next move.

Celestia

Celestia turned to where he was pointing. She didnt sense any danger from the strangers, so she decided to wait for their approach. "I do not think they mean us harm."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:07 am

kalameet

After calming down from it's rage the dark star that is Kalameet saw through a mirror made of solid water to see where his Sphere of energy landed on. At first he wasn't impressed by both the world and the destruction, if anything he was disappointed that he didn't beat his personal record.

However he than saw what happen to Jade and even saw her got to another world were she transformed and began to fight against zombies created by the flux energy of his sphere. " Well aren't you a fasinatiing creature? I wonder if you my lovely clone have the same cosmic awareness as the actual She Hulk."

Kalameet soon dents out a stream of his energy to Jades location, acting as an avatar for him to interact with the world outside while he stayed in his realm. The avatar appeared as the northern lights on the sky, however like before some of the colors are one that most beings shouldn't be able to see or even exist and for reasons unknown anyone who looks up tastes and smells different things depending on the Colour that they see.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:22 am

Jade sighed as she saw the zombies shuffle around aimlessly. "These aren't going to help you fangs. Zombies can't even really hurt me." She spoke. The vampire scowled.

The Vampire sighed lazily. "These aren't my zombies, intruder. I did not summon them..." She then paused, stretching out a hand she pointed at them, dark energy swirling from her hand to the group. "But they will do fine for your destruction."

Jade sighed as the zombies suddenly turned to her. She cracked her knuckles, which sounded more like someones neck snapping, though somehow even more guttural and visceral in sound. Then when the first zombie was within reach she simply tore it's head from it's shoulders and tossed it. She then felled the next zombies with simple strokes from her arms, cutting down swathes as if her arms were scythes. It was evident the undead couldn't touch her, much less hurt her. So the Vampire came down in person, hopping down from the balcony. She ran towards her foe, drawing a black blade. Jade's eyes widened as she grabbed the blade, the black sword drawing blood, though not cutting far. Jade frowned. Then she yanked the sword away and then tossed it. Her skin swiftly regenerating.

The Vampire's eyes widened as she backed away. "What...? Are you?"

Jade shrugged. "I'm a hulk. We're green and typically smash things. We're very good at smashing." She sighed. "Look, I didn't come intentionally. Would you just leave me alon-"

"What nonsense is this?" Asked a female voice from above. Another vampire. Seemingly somewhat stronger, riding a zombie dragon. Jade frowned, looking up at the vampire.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:52 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth didn't know how long her and Tessy spent pleasuring each other in the bathroom and to be frank she didn't care, though if she had to guess they were probably at it for thirty minutes or so. Once the two women were finish Elizabeth suggest on Tessy to join her on the shower to which she agreed.

Of course Elizabeth had to make one mistake on making the water too hot but that was a problem that was quickly fixed, in time the two of them were in the shower. Elizabeth saw Tessy grab a bar of soap and rubbed it on her hands, she asked if they should begin. Giving her a smirk she responded by turning her back to Tessy as her way of saying yes.

With no clothing blocking them Tessy saw all of the tattoos that were on Elizabeth's back. Most were magic circles, sigils and groups of smaller symbols coming toghter as one. Tessy, can also see a few writings on Elizabeth's back that were in Latin. Elizabeth can feel the wraps on her hands getting loose, in no time they would fall off. "Damn looks like I would be needing some new ones once we're done." She said to the woman behind her.

Kalameet

The dragon now lights watched Jade's transformation and destruction of the undead with great joy. "Kid you might win my approval to join by legion." Kalameet saw the newly arrived vampire flying a dragon, sensing that now he might convince a new ally to join him he decided to intervene.

"You know what screw it I'm joining in." With those words echoing throughout the land the northern lights exploded into a bright flash that one would think that the closest star to this world just exploded. Once the flash fades away on the sky a massive mechincal sphere can be seen hovering above the zombies, vampires and Jade.

The sphere were made of a dark gray metal that were cut into square panels, each one floated a few inches away from the other yet they all worked together to form the sphere, in a more peaceful atmosphere one can laugh on how the sphere looks almost like a disco ball.

Within the sphere was a black and yellow star, giving power to the sphere. The panels glew bright white and soon beams of sun light fire out of the sphere and headed straight towards the undead. Everything that the beams touched were disintegrated and those that weren't hit but we're close suffered intense burns and were render blind. The zombie did not move as the beams came down, Kalameet has taken control of them and now want his accidental creations gone.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:03 am

Naval Monte wrote:Elizabeth

Elizabeth didn't know how long her and Tessy spent pleasuring each other in the bathroom and to be frank she didn't care, though if she had to guess they were probably at it for thirty minutes or so. Once the two women were finish Elizabeth suggest on Tessy to join her on the shower to which she agreed.

Of course Elizabeth had to make one mistake on making the water too hot but that was a problem that was quickly fixed, in time the two of them were in the shower. Elizabeth saw Tessy grab a bar of soap and rubbed it on her hands, she asked if they should begin. Giving her a smirk she responded by turning her back to Tessy as her way of saying yes.

With no clothing blocking them Tessy saw all of the tattoos that were on Elizabeth's back. Most were magic circles, sigils and groups of smaller symbols coming toghter as one. Tessy, can also see a few writings on Elizabeth's back that were in Latin. Elizabeth can feel the wraps on her hands getting loose, in no time they would fall off. "Damn looks like I would be needing some new ones once we're done." She said to the woman behind her.

Kalameet

The dragon now lights watched Jade's transformation and destruction of the undead with great joy. "Kid you might win my approval to join by legion." Kalameet saw the newly arrived vampire flying a dragon, he may not be a dragon in the usual sense but Kalameet still felt rage on seeing on be ridden on like a horse.

"You know what screw it I'm joining in." With those words echoing throughout the land the northern lights exploded into a bright flash that one would think that the closest star to this world just exploded. Once the flash fades away on the sky a massive mechincal sphere can be seen hovering above the zombies, vampires and Jade.

The sphere were made of a dark gray metal that were cut into square panels, each one floated a few inches away from the other yet they all worked together to form the sphere, in a more peaceful atmosphere one can laugh on how the sphere looks almost like a disco ball.

Within the sphere was a black and yellow star, giving power to the sphere. The panels glew bright white and soon beams of sun light fire out of the sphere and headed straight towards the undead. Everything that the beams touched were disintegrated and those that weren't hit but we're close suffered intense burns and were render blind. The zombie did not move as the beams came down, Kalameet has taken control of them and now want his accidental creations gone.

"The heck!" Jade exclamed as the disco ball annihilated the undead. She too had been nearby, but her regeneration made sure she healed from the horrific wounds as if nothing had happened. The vampire was left, she seemingly had avoided the destruction and was looking absolutely livid. Her eyes wide as she looked at Jade. "You killed her! You bitch!" She shouted. With a red blade she charged Jade. Jade looked at her, and then clapped. The force of the clap sent her flying, crashing into the ground.

Jade walked up to her and picked her up. "Look, I don't have any idea why that happened but-" Suddenly a vicious and sudden bite came down on her arm, the vampire biting her and attempting to suck her blood. "AGH!" She spoke, Jade shook her off, and the vampire spat out her green blood.

"Your blood tastes like poison!" She exclaimed. "Well now that I bit you I definitely can't-" She was silenced by Jade's fist, which knocked her out. The Green giant having to hold herself back to do so. She then sighed, turning around.

"Okay. Who the heck was the guy who shot that crazy beam."

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:26 am

"The heck!" Jade exclamed as the disco ball annihilated the undead. She too had been nearby, but her regeneration made sure she healed from the horrific wounds as if nothing had happened. The vampire was left, she seemingly had avoided the destruction and was looking absolutely livid. Her eyes wide as she looked at Jade. "You killed her! You bitch!" She shouted. With a red blade she charged Jade. Jade looked at her, and then clapped. The force of the clap sent her flying, crashing into the ground.

Jade walked up to her and picked her up. "Look, I don't have any idea why that happened but-" Suddenly a vicious and sudden bite came down on her arm, the vampire biting her and attempting to suck her blood. "AGH!" She spoke, Jade shook her off, and the vampire spat out her green blood.

"Your blood tastes like poison!" She exclaimed. "Well now that I bit you I definitely can't-" She was silenced by Jade's fist, which knocked her out. The Green giant having to hold herself back to do so. She then sighed, turning around.

Jade than heard people cheering and applauding almost as if the enjoyed what she did to the female vampire and the zombies. The ground began to shake and spin beneath her feet until it rose into the air as a spinning pillar made of various stones that keep on changing.

Once the pillar stopped rising and spinning the now most likely dizzy Jade was struck face first by bright flashes coming from show lights spender in mid air. "Bravo Miss Jade, not only did you survive that explosion but you even survived my light show while taking on the undead. Colour me impress she hulk." The voice said, now the pillar being the floor to a movie theater with the projector showing nothing. "I must admit when you found Bettle I thought he would have tested you to see if you have the stuff to join his regime, but that thankfully for all of us that Kamenthankfully rider wannabe never do that."

On the screen a scene showing a male hulk ramaging on a random city was playing, as his rampage continued his body began to take on more dragionic qualities until soon on the screen was a dragon hulk hybrid. The strange hybrid than turned to the screen and stared at Jade directly into her eyes. "I bet you wondering who am I Jade and how is it that I know you?" The hybrid walked forward and once his body was covering the view the strange hulk-like creature punch the camera, it's fist coming out of the movie screen.

The walls of the theater break down and instead of seeing the strange hulk Jade found a three headed dragon standing on it's hind legs, wings breaking through the ceiling and all of it's heads looking at her."I have many names and titles she hulk but you can call me Kalameet or Chaos if you prefer." Spoke the dragon of chaos as it's arms and wi bs began to fuse into a massive pai of metallic wings, it's scales into metal and it's three heads into one robotic one. The theater was now a factory with many different types of power suits being made.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:47 am

Naval Monte wrote:

Jade than heard people cheering and applauding almost as if the enjoyed what she did to the female vampire and the zombies. The ground began to shake and spin beneath her feet until it rose into the air as a spinning pillar made of various stones that keep on changing.

Once the pillar stopped rising and spinning the now most likely dizzy Jade was struck face first by bright flashes coming from show lights spender in mid air. "Bravo Miss Jade, not only did you survive that explosion but you even survived my light show while taking on the undead. Colour me impress she hulk." The voice said, now the pillar being the floor to a movie theater with the projector showing nothing. "I must admit when you found Bettle I thought he would have tested you to see if you have the stuff to join his regime, but that thankfully for all of us that Kamenthankfully rider wannabe never do that."

On the screen a scene showing a male hulk ramaging on a random city was playing, as his rampage continued his body began to take on more dragionic qualities until soon on the screen was a dragon hulk hybrid. The strange hybrid than turned to the screen and stared at Jade directly into her eyes. "I bet you wondering who am I Jade and how is it that I know you?" The hybrid walked forward and once his body was covering the view the strange hulk-like creature punch the camera, it's fist coming out of the movie screen.

The walls of the theater break down and instead of seeing the strange hulk Jade found a three headed dragon standing on it's hind legs, wings breaking through the ceiling and all of it's heads looking at her."I have many names and titles she hulk but you can call me Kalameet or Chaos if you prefer." Spoke the dragon of chaos as it's arms and wi bs began to fuse into a massive pai of metallic wings, it's scales into metal and it's three heads into one robotic one. The theater was now a factory with many different types of power suits being made.

Jade had to admit this was quite surreal. She had never quite seen anything like this. "Beetle... so that's what that guys name was." She remarked. He seemed violent, but at the same time he had helped her. He was sent to kill those people and yet he healed her. She looked around, still getting used to her constantly changing environment. This guy seemed to really like doing that. She was still a little dizzy from the freaking pillar. And she wondered what the heck that hulk thing was she had seen. It looked like her male counterpart she sometimes came across in her travels. Banner was his real name.

"Chaos...Heh... that explains a lot." She remarked. "You don't seem to be able to stand still for a second." She remarked. Then sighed. "So who was that beetle guy? Why do you care about him? Why have you taken an interest in me all of a sudden?" She paused. "And... that weird energy ball explosion thing... Was that you?"

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:19 am

kalameet

The lights in the factory flickered until they all blew out, leaving the two of them in total darkness. Soon the lights returned only now Jade finds herself inside a luxury suite. Sitting on the leather couch watching a team of custome people fighting another group with weird attire as them was Kalameet now in a humanoid form or at least in the form of a humanoid power suit.

"Why should I stay still like a statue? If I wanted to stay still Inwould through myself into the void eons ago." Said the power armor now changing into a humanoid robot as it gets up from couch to walk around the newly cornered command center of some sort of flying machine.

"Now as for your question my intrestin you is quite simple. One you can travel across worlds a feat that most beings think is impossible, let alone it being difficult. Second your kind are known in some circles for being tough customers to take out and last.y you are no align to anyone, you are alone as far as this play is concern." Said Kalameet now in the form of a man with dark skin, an eye patch and wear an all black attire. "Bettle is a member of a group called Ahmarhan, who has forced themselves to become the so called guardians of existence, if you call jailers, pyschos and monsters guardians. In truth they rule existence with a topaz fist deciding how each world and dimensions should behave, ruling the beings who live in them in the shadows and killing all who they believe is a threat to their rule." Kalameet said turning his back from Jade.

The room was covered in both television screens and holographic projections. Showing the many worlds destroyed by the Ahmarhan. "Your new friend is a lapdog that works with them, following orders with no hesitation or remorse." the screens showed Bettle taking out past targets.

Kalameet knew that what he was saying was half truthful, but if he wanted Jade to join his side he needed to portray his opposition has monsters, which with their bloody history isn't all to hard to do. "I am one of four pillars of existence. Their power right now is to great for me to harm them and they can't destroy me without effecting all of existence. But I plan to end this stagnant omni scale big brother crap and I need people like you to help me fight for the freedom of all beings in existence." Kalameet walked towards Jade, now in a form that mirrors hers but black instead of green. "What do you say kid, want to be the hero that existence needs?" Kalameet extends it's hand for a shake and as a way for Jade to show that she agrees with him.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:54 am

Tessy

As Tessy washed Elizabeth, she did not question the tattoos, though was curious about them, but she figured that Elizabeth would tell her in her own time. "After we are done, i'll get you some new bandages. also...." she paused for a moment, but then continued. "After all this is done, will you go and talk to Cyrssa? It's best not to leave that argumentup in the air. Fi8hting like that wont do any of us any good. And, Cyrssa is a good person, i dont think she hates you." she said gently, she continued to scrub Elizabeth's back getly, then let the water wash away the soap.

Wasp

He'd bee watching Jade and Kalameet for a while now. He knew not even Kalameet noticed his presence. Wasp already knew how Kalameet detected things, thus hiding from his senses was easy. He also wasnt wearing his armor. So his face was visible, but any whom looked upon his face would forget him, Even Kalameet, Singularity , or Any of the four, really.

He spoke up, "Your own reputation isnt as glamorous as you would make it, Kaly- buddy." he said, speaking to them. He knew they would both find staring at his face frustrating as they would be constantly losing memory of it. "After all, you are Chaos, and you arent a good guy yourself." he said calmly, walking up to the two of them.

Because he was not wearing his armor, there was also nothing that would peg him as one of the Ahmarhan. Even though his knowledge of Kalameet would bring suspicion, even the dragon itself couldn't be certain. All Wasp was, was a stranger, one whom was very informed. That meant he could be any number of beings, not just Ahmarhan.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:20 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth was silent after Tessy told her to talk with Cryssa all she did was stand there and let the water wash away the soap on her body, eventually she spoke. "If I was in her shoes I would hate anyone who says that my past was shite." She said covering her hand with the body wash that she found and turn Tessy around so she can rub her back.

"I will try me best to clear the air between us but I don't expect that one talk is going to fix everything." She said trying to sound as gentle as possible while she scrub Tessy's back. She still felt angry about knowing about the Ahmarhan and wish to not have seen the video that Cryssa has. "Why do you let her keep that video, I know it is a small piece that belongs to her people, but even I have to agree with Adwith that even the most harden souls would have trouble seeing through that. Doesn't she has anything else that belong to her race?" She question now scrubbing Tessy's stomach as she leans on her back giving her a soft embrace.

Kalameet

Now in the form of a gaint spider made of brass, gears and cogs with a purcliean mask on it's abdomen the spider and mask looked at Wasp with a look of rage and annoyance as it walked towards the center of it's web of textile strings. "You have some nerve eavesdropping on a private conversation and for having a memory scrabbling ability." The web of string began to change into cosmic strings as the materials that makes the spider change from brass into chrome and wires and switches replacing gears and cogs.

"Let me guess your face is so disfigured that you must make everyone forget on seeing it that way they don't go insane." The spider said laughing. Kalameet knew he would forget on seeing the face, how he had no idea, but he knew that the being before him would remember everything that he said including any insults thrown at him.

"You speak as if nothing good can come from chaos. True chaos has it's downsides but so does order. Plus without chaos how will anything new be created to replace the old? Without chaos how will anything change? Everything will remain the same forever and something tells me that even you won't want to live in a reality where nothing changes." The spider spoke it's body changing as the environment changes to the insides of a grandfather clock.

Kalameet went through his mind trying to figure out what type of being the man before him is, with some likely suspects already appearing in the forefront in it's mind.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse