NATION

PASSWORD

The Truths of Existence, (Roleplay/OOC/Sign-ups/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:31 am

Contamenesia wrote:
Taigawa wrote:Cynder and Neyla.

Cynder was my main and I barely did anything with Neyla.

Hmm.

Cynder should be tag along with Jack, who currently is with Krisna and Father Christmas...

Not sure what to do with Neyla, pehaps Naval has an idea....

You have to understand, its a bit harder to allocate things, as plot threads are now starting to slowly tie in together, as we are now past the midpoint of the rp.

Aye, she was with him pretty much the entire time I was online.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:36 am

Taigawa wrote:
Contamenesia wrote:

Hmm.

Cynder should be tag along with Jack, who currently is with Krisna and Father Christmas...

Not sure what to do with Neyla, pehaps Naval has an idea....

You have to understand, its a bit harder to allocate things, as plot threads are now starting to slowly tie in together, as we are now past the midpoint of the rp.

Aye, she was with him pretty much the entire time I was online.

you haven't really missed much there, just a rather large battle that they hopped into, however i think the battle has reached it's climax. Also i think Alzis should be showing up there soon, considering that Alzis has to keep it's part of the bargain....
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767&start=2550

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:40 am

Contamenesia wrote:
Taigawa wrote:Aye, she was with him pretty much the entire time I was online.

you haven't really missed much there, just a rather large battle that they hopped into, however i think the battle has reached it's climax. Also i think Alzis should be showing up there soon, considering that Alzis has to keep it's part of the bargain....

Good.

What happened to the predatory af gryphon you had?
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:57 am

Taigawa wrote:
Contamenesia wrote:

Good.

What happened to the predatory af gryphon you had?

She is with Elizabeth, Cyrssa and the others....

(Also Blood Gryphon is it's own species, a cousin of the Gryphon and Cockatrice, yes, but definitely different.)
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:52 pm

I'm not exactly sure where I'm needed at the moment.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Kaidou wrote:I'm not exactly sure where I'm needed at the moment.

I think we should get the arc where my bard is in going.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:45 am

Hello again sorry for disappearing
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:53 am

Kaidou wrote:I'm not exactly sure where I'm needed at the moment.

Crowe is attacking the Hotel,

Father Christmas is still in dialogue,

and a few other things. :)

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:01 am

Yeah Contra here pretty much have what you left off Kai. Also my activity was sluggish due to being and still being sick.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:00 am

not sure if i'll have a post up today, i've got a ton of stuff to do today. :(

On the other hand, i keep getting tons of character ideas, but i don't know what to do with them....there isn't any room for them in this rp.....

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:15 am

will have a post up in just a bit, just having a hard time focusing is all... :( :oops:

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:36 pm

i will have a post up either today or tomorrow. I to think on how i want my characters to reply.... :oops:

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:19 pm

gosh, i'm sorry but i'll have to delay until tomorrow, i simply don't have the time today. :( :oops: :oops:

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:42 pm

The Library is closing tomorrow for Easter weekend, so i won't be able to reply until Tuesday. :( :oops: I'm sorry, still having trouble getting my internet back....

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:43 pm

I hate being poor.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Okay, down below are the True/Hidden forms of some of the characters in the rp, can you guess who is who just by the picture?

Last edited by Contamenesia on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Tue May 02, 2017 9:32 am

I will have a post up when i can.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu May 04, 2017 10:11 am

I think i've found Crowe's Theme song, just him, not the Beast.

https://youtu.be/CYydMLe5K3E

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed May 10, 2017 10:51 am

A character that i may or may not introduce, i don't know, but i wanted to get your thoughts on their app.

Character's Name: Joe/Jo (spelling changes depending on the gender of his/her current form)

Species: Human Enigma

Skills/Powers: An Unorthodox Reality Manipulator, Jo/e does not use his/her ability like the typical or usual way that others of similiar level or power normally would. Uses School supplies as weapons, Scissors as Shuriken, Rulers and meter sticks as swords, etc. Can change form to fit roles typically found in schools, such as Jock, Nerd, Cheerleader, Band Member, Geek, Teacher, Principle, and Super Attendant to name a few. Jo/e's powers, skills, and abilities change depending on what form Jo/e takes, (Such as being nimble and ninja like in Cheerleader form, or strong, brutish, and athletic in Jock form). Jo/e's most power forms are Teacher, Principle, and Super Attendant respectively, with Super Attendant being able to Expel anyone or thing out of the current universe permanently, unless said thing is more powerful than Jo/e.

Appearance: (physical appearance)

Male:

Female:

Personality:
Fun-loving, Generally thought of as a nice person, though a tad bit odd. Can be Mischievous but only in Battle, never outside it. Always makes it a point to fight on the same level as Jo/e's opponent, only going higher if he/she feels the opponent can take it, and going lower if they can not. Jo/e is an avid supporter and enthusiast of Public schools, and everything relating to them. Is known to have a Jester-like laugh, though this just seems to be Jo/e's natural laugh.

Short Backstory of Character:
Jo/e is an Enigma. Only Jo/e truly knows where, why, and how Jo/e came to be,(not including the ahmarhan, obviously) Despite being a Reality manipulator, he/she is not seen to be all that powerful. And while it is said that Jo/e can fight on par with almost anyone, Jo/e certainly does have his/her limits. A person more powerful than his/her Super Attendant form can overide his/her Expulsion technique. Jo/e also is not very good against opponents who are insanely fast, unless in Athlete or Jock form, but even then, if the opponent is strong enough, Jo/e's only saving grace would to be to manage to land a hit in Teacher form or Higher. Jo/e can also be easily overpowered by any being with powers strong enough to affect more than one universe, or have any Existencial Law based abilities. Jo/e also can lose to other, more typical Reality warpers and manipulators, as Jo/e never stoops to there level or methods.

Jo/e likes to fight, but believes all fights should be fair and for fun. Also while in male form, cheerleaders can appear from out of nowhere to cheer him on during a fight, while crazed boy fans will do the same while in female form. They are all summoned and created by Jo/e's power, purely to build enthusiasm in a fight.
Last edited by Contamenesia on Wed May 10, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:06 pm

My sincerest apologies for my extremely long absence. I half-forgot about this RP, and also kinda ran out of ideas.

It's high time I get back in on it, and what better way than with some crazies? :twisted:

Character's Name
Lord Oda Nobunaga, Minister of the Right
織田前右府信長

Known simply as Oda Nobunaga (織田信長)
AKA "Sixth Heavenly Demon King" (第六天魔王)

Species
Human / Spirit

Faction
Final Resistance Guild

Skills/Powers
- Oda possesses the ability to duplicate himself in such a way that his temporary clones are indistinguishable from the original, meaning that even if the so-called original is killed off, his spirit can still live on. There is no limit to how often he can utilise this ability, but at any given point in time, there can only be one hundred copies at most (i.e. a total of 101).

- Aside from his unique ability, Oda also possesses incredible stamina, strength, and speed, being able to utilise multiple weapons (sometimes simultaneously) and fight off numerous opponents with relative ease.

Appearance

Height: 177cm / 5ft 8
Weight: 72kg / 159lbs

Personality
Wild and reckless, Oda Nobunaga has hardly mellowed down since his time as a mortal. Despite this, however, he still retains his thinking side, and is not completely incapable of formulating strategy, though his forte is, in fact, the art of improvisation. He is very quick to violent anger, but at the same time, can throw the wildest impromptu celebrations at a moment's notice.

He is somewhat of a womaniser, but also has strong homosexual tendencies.

Short Backstory of Character
Following his death at Honnō-ji at the hands of his traitorous subordinate Akechi Mitsuhide, Oda Nobunaga was sentenced to wander the spirit realm.

Within the spirit realm, he went about aimlessly for millennia, preventing himself from going insane by spending his time recounting the events of his mortal life and terrorising other weaker spirits with his indomitable will, all while his hope of returning from the dead never faltered.

Some time in the far future, he was resurrected as a spirit human by Samuel Jurnen XII the bard by unknown means, and was recruited by said bard into the Final Resistance Guild, an impromptu organisation formed solely to oppose the monolithic force of Melchizedek the fallen Ojarsa.

---

Character's Name
Vice Admiral Horatio Nelson, The 1st Viscount Nelson, The 1st Duke of Bronté

Known simply as Horatio Nelson

Species
Human

Faction
Final Resistance Guild

Skills/Powers
- Nelson has the ability to summon, control, and commandeer fire in any form. This extends to lava, star material, and anything related to combustion in any form.

- Though his body is not in as good a condition as the likes of Oda Nobunaga, Nelson nonetheless retains his fighting prowess, and is able to fight with his one remaining hand using a variety of swords.

Appearance

Height: 192cm / 6ft 3
Weight: 70kg / 154lbs

Personality
Cool and calculative, Nelson is hardly shown displaying any outward emotions, and is highly patient, willing to wait as long as needed, until an opportune moment presents itself. He has even trained himself to sleep and wake on demand, something that comes in very useful at times.

At the same time, however, Nelson is not one to interact with others unnecessarily, and as such, often comes off as cold and unfriendly.

Following his death at the Battle of Trafalgar, Horatio Nelson entered the doldrums of the spirit realm, where he soothed himself into a millennium-long sleep, from which nobody was able to wake him.

This bliss was interrupted by Samuel XII, who resurrected Nelson with the intent of getting him to join the Final Resistance Guild, an organisation formed to oppose the monolithic expansion carried out by Melchizedek the Cerberus, the fallen Ojarsa.

---

Character's Name
Lord Buckethead (real name unknown)

Species
Human with cybernetic enhancements

Faction
Final Resistance Guild
Knights of Buckethead

Skills/Powers
Lord Buckethead is a skilled lightsaber wielder. He uses two double-bladed lightsabers as his main weapons, wielding a total of four lightsaber blades at once. His sidearms include a standard lightsaber, a curved-hilt lightsaber, a lightsaber dagger, and two Snake revolvers, all of which he hides under his black cloak.

He also uses his terrifying appearance in battle, exploiting his fear factor to catch opponents off guard. Though not a Force-sensitive, Lord Buckethead is able to imitate Jedi and Sith to the extent that some surrender before even beginning to fight.

Appearance

Height: 188cm / 6ft 1
Weight: 95kg / 209lbs

Personality
Despite his terrible cruelty and ruthlessness on the battlefield, Lord Buckethead is a surprisingly affable individual towards his allies, willing to share conversations and jokes in casual settings, as with any normal person. He has a penchant for political jokes.

Little is known about Lord Buckethead's past, except that he was born in abject poverty and, at the age of 8, was sold off into slavery by his legal guardians. During his time as a slave, the boy who later came to be known as Buckethead was whipped, tortured, and sexually abused by his slave masters to the point that his body became scarred beyond recognition.

When he finally escaped from his captors at the age of 16, the boy sought refuge on the technological planet of Platina, where, using money he had stolen from various sources, he underwent several corrective surgeries and, later, had cybernetic enhancements implemented. Rumours say that he spent nine years scraping a living out of fighting at a brawl club.

Some time later, rumours emerged of a terrifying robotic being clad in black, with a helmet like a smokestack; this being, who wielded four red lightsaber blades in battle, had amassed an army of 50 mercenaries from all over Existence.

This robotic being later came to be known as Lord Buckethead, and his followers, the Knights of Buckethead.

Unbeknownst to outside observers, all the people who were recruited by Lord Buckethead were slaves whom he had rescued.

The Knights of Buckethead took on a wide variety of mission from a wide variety of bosses, with only a single rule: The Knights shall not take on any assignment where the goal is to gather slaves.

Eventually, after the fall of the Rokuō order and the resurrection of Ludwig, Lord Buckethead and his fifty men pledged their support to Samuel XII's Final Resistance Guild, an organisation built to stop the evil Ojarsa Melchizedek from eating all of Existence.

Last edited by Kaidou on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:49 am

Kaidou wrote:My sincerest apologies for my extremely long absence. I half-forgot about this RP, and also kinda ran out of ideas.

It's high time I get back in on it, and what better way than with some crazies? :twisted:

Character's Name
Lord Oda Nobunaga, Minister of the Right
織田前右府信長

Known simply as Oda Nobunaga (織田信長)
AKA "Sixth Heavenly Demon King" (第六天魔王)

Species
Human / Spirit

Faction
Final Resistance Guild

Skills/Powers
- Oda possesses the ability to duplicate himself in such a way that his temporary clones are indistinguishable from the original, meaning that even if the so-called original is killed off, his spirit can still live on. There is no limit to how often he can utilise this ability, but at any given point in time, there can only be one hundred copies at most (i.e. a total of 101).

- Aside from his unique ability, Oda also possesses incredible stamina, strength, and speed, being able to utilise multiple weapons (sometimes simultaneously) and fight off numerous opponents with relative ease.

Appearance

Height: 177cm / 5ft 8
Weight: 72kg / 159lbs

Personality
Wild and reckless, Oda Nobunaga has hardly mellowed down since his time as a mortal. Despite this, however, he still retains his thinking side, and is not completely incapable of formulating strategy, though his forte is, in fact, the art of improvisation. He is very quick to violent anger, but at the same time, can throw the wildest impromptu celebrations at a moment's notice.

He is somewhat of a womaniser, but also has strong homosexual tendencies.

Following his death at Honnō-ji at the hands of his traitorous subordinate Akechi Mitsuhide, Oda Nobunaga was sentenced to wander the spirit realm.

Within the spirit realm, he went about aimlessly for millennia, preventing himself from going insane by spending his time recounting the events of his mortal life and terrorising other weaker spirits with his indomitable will, all while his hope of returning from the dead never faltered.

Some time in the far future, he was resurrected as a spirit human by Samuel Jurnen XII the bard by unknown means, and was recruited by said bard into the Final Resistance Guild, an impromptu organisation formed solely to oppose the monolithic force of Melchizedek the fallen Ojarsa.

---

Character's Name
Vice Admiral Horatio Nelson, The 1st Viscount Nelson, The 1st Duke of Bronté

Known simply as Horatio Nelson

Species
Human

Faction
Final Resistance Guild

Skills/Powers
- Nelson has the ability to summon, control, and commandeer fire in any form. This extends to lava, star material, and anything related to combustion in any form.

- Though his body is not in as good a condition as the likes of Oda Nobunaga, Nelson nonetheless retains his fighting prowess, and is able to fight with his one remaining hand using a variety of swords.

Appearance

Height: 192cm / 6ft 3
Weight: 70kg / 154lbs

Personality
Cool and calculative, Nelson is hardly shown displaying any outward emotions, and is highly patient, willing to wait as long as needed, until an opportune moment presents itself. He has even trained himself to sleep and wake on demand, something that comes in very useful at times.

At the same time, however, Nelson is not one to interact with others unnecessarily, and as such, often comes off as cold and unfriendly.

Following his death at the Battle of Trafalgar, Horatio Nelson entered the doldrums of the spirit realm, where he soothed himself into a millennium-long sleep, from which nobody was able to wake him.

This bliss was interrupted by Samuel XII, who resurrected Nelson with the intent of getting him to join the Final Resistance Guild, an organisation formed to oppose the monolithic expansion carried out by Melchizedek the Cerberus, the fallen Ojarsa.

---

Character's Name
Lord Buckethead (real name unknown)

Species
Human with cybernetic enhancements

Faction
Final Resistance Guild
Knights of Buckethead

Skills/Powers
Lord Buckethead is a skilled lightsaber wielder. He uses two double-bladed lightsabers as his main weapons, wielding a total of four lightsaber blades at once. His sidearms include a standard lightsaber, a curved-hilt lightsaber, a lightsaber dagger, and two Snake revolvers, all of which he hides under his black cloak.

He also uses his terrifying appearance in battle, exploiting his fear factor to catch opponents off guard. Though not a Force-sensitive, Lord Buckethead is able to imitate Jedi and Sith to the extent that some surrender before even beginning to fight.

Appearance

Height: 188cm / 6ft 1
Weight: 95kg / 209lbs

Personality
Despite his terrible cruelty and ruthlessness on the battlefield, Lord Buckethead is a surprisingly affable individual towards his allies, willing to share conversations and jokes in casual settings, as with any normal person. He has a penchant for political jokes.

Little is known about Lord Buckethead's past, except that he was born in abject poverty and, at the age of 8, was sold off into slavery by his legal guardians. During his time as a slave, the boy who later came to be known as Buckethead was whipped, tortured, and sexually abused by his slave masters to the point that his body became scarred beyond recognition.

When he finally escaped from his captors at the age of 16, the boy sought refuge on the technological planet of Platina, where, using money he had stolen from various sources, he underwent several corrective surgeries and, later, had cybernetic enhancements implemented. Rumours say that he spent nine years scraping a living out of fighting at a brawl club.

Some time later, rumours emerged of a terrifying robotic being clad in black, with a helmet like a smokestack; this being, who wielded four red lightsaber blades in battle, had amassed an army of 50 mercenaries from all over Existence.

This robotic being later came to be known as Lord Buckethead, and his followers, the Knights of Buckethead.

Unbeknownst to outside observers, all the people who were recruited by Lord Buckethead were slaves whom he had rescued.

The Knights of Buckethead took on a wide variety of mission from a wide variety of bosses, with only a single rule: The Knights shall not take on any assignment where the goal is to gather slaves.

Eventually, after the fall of the Rokuō order and the resurrection of Ludwig, Lord Buckethead and his fifty men pledged their support to Samuel XII's Final Resistance Guild, an organisation built to stop the evil Ojarsa Melchizedek from eating all of Existence.

accepted. ^^
nice to have you back!

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:03 am

*sees this RP from Contamenesia* Must. . not . . join. . . another. . . RP! WIllpower. . . failing. Awe, screw it! This is a tag.
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:14 am

What would you think if this song was played to Crowe?

https://youtu.be/aiSdTQ9DW9g

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse