NATION

PASSWORD

The Elder Scrolls: Ascension [OLD OOC THREAD]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hastiaka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:00 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:It still makes me smile whenever I remember Malacath was quite literally formed of Boethia's shit.

Boethia hates the Altmer. He/She even ate one of our gods. I wish that Auriel will teach a lesson to that ignorant, self presumptuous and sadistic daedra :s

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:01 am

Hastiaka wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:It still makes me smile whenever I remember Malacath was quite literally formed of Boethia's shit.

Boethia hates the Altmer. He/She even ate one of our gods. I wish that Auriel will teach a lesson to that ignorant, self presumptuous and sadistic daedra :s

You could just ask for Pelinal Whitestrake to come back. He beat those silly Ayleid and Meridia's Auroran, after all.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Hastiaka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:03 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
Hastiaka wrote:

You could just ask for Pelinal Whitestrake to come back. He beat those silly Ayleid and Meridia's Auroran, after all.

Meridia is supposed to be worshiped as a Goddess... Goddess of Elvenkind.

Hastiaka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:06 am

Is it me or is Elder Scrolls history just more interesting than real world history?

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:09 am

Hastiaka wrote:Is it me or is Elder Scrolls history just more interesting than real world history?

It isn't you, trust me.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:10 am

Hastiaka wrote:Is it me or is Elder Scrolls history just more interesting than real world history?

Theyre both interesting. I fall asleep every night dreaming of Pelinal and Charlemagne, don't judge.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:14 am

Theyre both interesting. I fall asleep every night dreaming of Pelinal and Charlemagne, don't judge.

Old history is cool. Current history is lacking famous people.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:20 am

Ralnis wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Theyre both interesting. I fall asleep every night dreaming of Pelinal and Charlemagne, don't judge.

Old history is cool. Current history is lacking famous people.

It lacks swords :P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:23 am

Ralnis wrote:Old history is cool. Current history is lacking famous people.

It lacks swords :P

I think it lacks Chakrams IMO.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:26 am

Finished my app.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:36 am

Togeria wrote:Alush the strong

Race:Half Orc and half Breton.
Gender/Sex:F
Appearance:[float right] bigger image
Class: Knight
Equipment: Steel two handed sword, iron armor, dagger, two health potions, and a few lock picks.
Skills: Basic combat, hand to hand, adept at blacksmiting, and surprisingly well as lockpicking.
Weaknesses: Even though she is part Breton she's horrible at magic, and her strong orcish features make her a outcast with man and mer while her softer more human like features make her a outcast by her fellow Orsimer, brandishing her the title of city orc.
Bio: Alush born Wayrest to a Orsimer father and Breton mother she lived a shelter life. Her father had left the a stronghold of Skyrim early in his life to reconnect with fellow brethren in High Rock near Orsinium, it had been a mistake for he was branded the title city Orc, a title to this day he holds with shame. It had only been in her young teens she learned his former home was that of Mor Khazgur. Her mother born to mages in High Rock often lived a nomadic life traveling between cities while selling potions they made, or buying books to help hone their craft. It would be a fateful day her two soon to be parents would meet, her father hired to be a guard of the family as they traveled through the region. Soon falling in love it was meant with mass resistance more so from the Bretons then Orcs, some seeing it as shameful and dirty, with this they took as many materials as they could and departed buying a small home in Wayrest where they would raise Alush.

Her childhood was a tough one growing up a half-breed she found herself only gaining very few friends often depending on herself or her family to get through, and as such she developed strong family ties. Her mother taught her what she knew of magic which she wasn't very good at as well as potion making to help aid her out in the world, her father would spend day and night teaching her the fine craft of blacksmiting a art she fell in love with. To her it was as if something clicked if things were simple, she was no longer fighting for acceptance or companionship, but found it in the shield she molded and tempered. With these skills she bid her parents farewell as she went out in the world to explore high Rock, along the way she would make simple potions and sell them to survive while also smiting ore or the scrap she could find to make weapons to sell for make her living. Multiple times she tried to make contact with Orc strongholds, but always felt like an outcast due to her Breton blood with this she off to join the imperial Legion, and aid in their cause as well as the Orcs cause for Orsinium to be a province as to finally gain acceptance with her fellow mer as well as bring honor to her father.
RP Sample:Will this suffice?

Personality:Tough and strong, but highly introverted her feeling like a outcast by near everyone. She's actually a very nice and warm person, and has a love for smiting for friends out kindness even though she doesn't have friends at least not any more. She keeps with the code of Malacath honor above all else, only fighting honorable battles.
Likes:Smiting, practicing with her sword, being social, the empire, Orsinium.
Dislikes:Being a outcast, not having a friend or companion, being called a city orc.
Theme song:
Voice:
(feel free to add something else to this list yourself!)

Accepted, go ahead and post your app on the Archive thread!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:39 am

Sweet.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

The Lendol Archipelago
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lendol Archipelago » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:30 am

The Lendol Archipelago wrote:Einar Lundson
Race: Nord (with a bit of Breton somewhere)
Gender/Sex: Male
Appearance: Average height, broad shouldered (like a typical Nord). Dark blond hair and green eyes.
Class: Mage (? That might be the name)
Equipment: Mostly his magic. He has robes (and hood) with a thin armour beneath but he mostly focuses on magical defenses. He'll use a weapon that he has with him, if the need comes about. Worn boots.
Skills: Magic. Knowing things.
Weaknesses: Being killed? He's vulnerable to physical attacks unless he has his magical defences up. He isn't the best with conventional weapons.
Bio: After his mother, a beautiful wandering bard, having hired the help of a healer, called Luxen, to help her birth her child, left, abandoning him with the mage. Einar had been given a chance to be something great. He seized it with two hands. He threw himself into magical studies, by his late teens he had already learned all his master and adoptive father could teach him. He travelled to the Mages' College in Winterhold from his home in the Black Marsh. As he was a poor mage, he was forced to use his magic to steal his way to the next city. These powers have came in useful and he believes that his suffering was worth it. After spending about a decade learning everything he could, he ventured out, thirsty to put his knowledge to use and to learn more.
RP Sample: You know me, if you still want a sample just ask.
Personality: Quiet, intelligent. He likes learning, even if he won't benefit from the knowledge. Won't suffer fools gladly.
Dislikes: Needless violence and suffering. People who hate mages/magic. Racists.
Theme song:
Voice: A deep, Nordic voice. A bit gravelly due to a few experiments gone wrong.
(feel free to add something else to this list yourself!)

Accepted!

Thank you. I take it I should add it to the archive thread?
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
"Do you think atomic bombs are made from mega-strenght Downy towels?" - Mozria
"I'm going to die alone, aren't I?" - Wester
#ValaranSoFab
I'm Lebdol Archpenis

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:32 am

Yep.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Lendol Archipelago
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lendol Archipelago » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:35 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Yep.

I'll do that, then. I'll get a post up in the IC when I can.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
"Do you think atomic bombs are made from mega-strenght Downy towels?" - Mozria
"I'm going to die alone, aren't I?" - Wester
#ValaranSoFab
I'm Lebdol Archpenis

Hastiaka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:16 am

Seianacana Fela Aldmeris

Race: Altmer
Gender/Sex: Female
Appearance: Tall, fair complexion, Blonde and almond shaped eyes. Eye color is green and has all the elven traits.
Class: Mage
Equipment: Princess' robe [In her bag.], Tattered Mage Scholar robes [Wearing], Glass dagger and a Book about Aldmeri Protocols.
Skills: Magic and Knowledge.
Weaknesses: Physical Combat.
Bio: As the youngest sister of Aicandaar Aldmeris, she is protected well by her brother. However, during the purging of Royalties, she was not spared. She may have escaped execution thanks to her brother Aicandaar but she was exiled to the lands of Skyrim. She and Aicandaar have been sending letters to each other for months.

Two months ago, she applied for the College of Winterhold and was accepted. She is still to enter the College as she is currently near the border with two loyal servants. Aicandaar Aldmeris, being a high ranking official within the Aldmeri Dominion, gave her a large amount of money on her travel but advised her to stay low profile for the time being.

Seianacana doesn't agree with the fundamental principles of the Thalmor but agrees with the principle of Aldmeri nationalism. She is the author of two known books; ''Letters from Alinor'' and ''Principles of Aldmeri Nationalism'' Seianacana wishes that when his brother finally has a seat in the Thalmor's Council of Elders, should he reform the policies, she can finally return to her homeland Alinor.
RP Sample: Already posted an app a few hours ago.

Personality: She's friendly to most races. Her attitude is overall good and she is known for her patience. She's an adventurous person and she likes to study a lot with friends and colleagues.
Likes: Aldmeri Nationalism, Altmer, Bosmer, Khajiit, Dunmer, Elves and Books.
Dislikes: Thalmor [Few of their beliefs and aims], The Empire, Hammerfell and Orcs.
Theme song:
Voice: An innocent looking girl's voice.

Asyir
Minister

Founded: Oct 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asyir » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:25 am

Taggy tag.
Team Pelinal for life!

Qart chadast
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Qart chadast » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:31 am

Orakh Gro-Maguok

Race: Orsimer
Gender/Sex: Male
Class: Barbarian
Equipment: Orcish Armour; 2x Orcish War Axe; Orcish Bow; 50 Orcish Arrows; 2x Mammoth Tusk; 16 Accords of Madness, v. XII (book); Orsinium and the Orcs (book); Torch; Torture Tools; 3x Cabbage; 10x Potato; 5x Red Apple; 2x Jug of Milk; 1x Mammoth Steak; 3x Rabbit Haunch; 3x Bread; 1x Honey; 5x Ale; 3x Argonian Bloodwine
Skills: Orakh is very skilled with One Handed Weapons and Bow and Arrow aswell as in Stealth. Othern than that he's skilled in Military Strategies/Tactics and Smithing.
Weaknesses: Orakh cannot stand the idea of Orsimer people being treated like outcast and this often brought him in terrible situations as he starts to act recklessly. He also doesn't like the use of magic in combat as he feels its unfair, he isn't afraid of it but he has avoided a good amount of battles becouse of the amount of mages in the opposing force. Last but not least his family ofcourse for obvious reasons.
Bio: Orakh grew up in Orsinium, his father was a smith for the army and his mother was a miner. Orakh was the middle child in the family with one big brother and one younger sister. A small regular family it was. For the first 15 years Orakh just lived life like everybody did, he helped his father who thought him the art of smithing and he played with the other Orsimer children out of the neighbourhood.
At one day though Orakh's father got a large order from the Orsimer army, something unusuall since as far as he was concerned nothing had happend. Orakh followed the officer's to find out why such a large order was made and he found out that day that Breton bandits had attacked several Orsimer villages nearby. Orakh who already hated other folk becouse of the stories told by his father decided to join the military. His father encouraged Orakh all the way as he himself had served aswell untill he took an arrow to the knee lost almost half of his foot.
A month after he had joined the military he was send out to patrol the surroundings of Orsinium. Knowing that these Breton bandits where nearby Orakh prepared himself the best he could. Once the sun almost started to fade from the sky Orakh noticed movement in the Woods and upon shouting it to his commander bretons ran out from it, armed and ready for battle. Orakh survived the battle as did most of the Orsimer thanks to Orakh's warning. The days after he had nightmares of those Bretons he killed in battle, such bad nightmares that he even considered leaving the army until a commander told him a trick he used. From that moment on Orakh started to count the people he had killed before he went to sleep, a thing that indeed worked for him.

As the years passed by things hadn't gotten much better at Orsinium. Breton attacks still occured on a regual basis and the Empire still ignored it like always even though they were to protect Orsinium. Slowly Orakh turned his irritation and anger towards the lord of Orsinium and his minions. Upon talking about it with fellow soldiers he discovered that many shared the same view. This leader didn't seemed to be liked at all, or at least not by the military. He was discribed as a weak lord, only held in power by the Empire itself.
More and more dislike grew inside Orakh and he promised himself that one day he would remove this lord from his throne.
Slowly Orakh climed the ladder of ranks in the military untill he finally became an officer, one of the higher ranks in the military.
Joined by other officers Orakh now often attacked the Bretons on their turf, pushing them back from Orsinium and its surrounding villages. All was done in secret though as the lord would never give permission for such actions and when he found out the military luckly covered Orakh by saying that it was mob of angry citzens.

At an early summer day Orakh had been given time to spend with his family. Together then wandered the Woods, now further than they would do years ago thanks to Orakh chasing out the Bretons. At some point though Orakh noticed unwelcome people nearby. He couldn't be sure who it were but he couldn't take any risk either with his family here and his axe not at hand. Together with his family the started to get back, trying to walk as fast as they could yet not running at the same time. In the end though it turned out it were indeed Bretons and they had taken notice of Orakh and his family.
As they chased them Orakh, his brother and his father desided to stay behind, giving mother and daughter more chance to get away. The three grabbed some stones and sticks to defend themselves until they could grab one of the weapons from the Bretons. Within moments Orakh, his brother and father where fighting for their lives as they where at least outnumbered two to one.
Both Orakh as his father managed to take the weapons from a Breton, Orakh's brother was less Lucky though and while the fighting was going on he got stabbed numerous times, falling dead to the ground. With an unthinkable amount of rage in themselves Orakh and his father brutally slaughtered the Bretons and ran up to the dead Orsimer.

As his family mourned for days Orakh could not. He had the power to stop this madness and he was going to use all of it to make it happen.
Together with several officers who where willing to join Orakh he set out. They burned down all Breton camps, villages and even small cities they could find, killing all of the Breton men who where capable of defending themselves. A true massacre took place those days. This however meant the end for Orakh's career in the military as the lord could not be told taht it was a mob of angry citzens who did this.
Orakh took all blame for what had happend and initially the lord wanted to send him to the Breton lands so they could punish Orakh. Thankfully however his fellow officers refused to send him there and eventually Orakh got banished from the city of Orsinium.
He promised to the entire city and to Malacath himself that he would return and that he would end the reign of this lord one way or another.

Some years later words reached Orakh's ear that a great war was about to happen. Orakh, who now lived in a small village and worked as a smith not far from Orsinium inmediatly thought back of the days when he made that promise. Now was the time he thought, now was the time to stand up and to reclaim the pride and honour of the Orsimer race!
RP Sample: New Civilizations RP

Personality: Orakh is usually a calm person who thinks before he acts. He's fair and honest to everyone aslong as they are the same to him. He can get angry fairly quickly though which on occasions makes him act without thinking. He's a nationalist and doesn't really like other races, the closest races he respects are the likes as Giants and the forsworn but only becouse they are treated as outcasts aswell.
Likes: Family time, battle with equal opponents, smithing, nature, night, Malacath and good food.
Dislikes: dishonest people, non-Orsimer people, an unfair battle and treason.
Theme song: Pretty much like this
Voice: N/A
Last edited by Qart chadast on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:33 am

Hastiaka wrote:Seianacana Fela Aldmeris
Race: Altmer
Gender/Sex: Female
Appearance: Tall, fair complexion, Blonde and almond shaped eyes. Eye color is green and has all the elven traits.
Class: Mage
Equipment: Princess' robe [In her bag.], Tattered Mage Scholar robes [Wearing], Glass dagger and a Book about Aldmeri Protocols.
Skills: Magic and Knowledge.
Weaknesses: Physical Combat.
Bio: As the youngest sister of Aicandaar Aldmeris, she is protected well by her brother. However, during the purging of Royalties, she was not spared. She may have escaped execution thanks to her brother Aicandaar but she was exiled to the lands of Skyrim. She and Aicandaar have been sending letters to each other for months.

Two months ago, she applied for the College of Winterhold and was accepted. She is still to enter the College as she is currently near the border with two loyal servants. Aicandaar Aldmeris, being a high ranking official within the Aldmeri Dominion, gave her a large amount of money on her travel but advised her to stay low profile for the time being.

Seianacana doesn't agree with the fundamental principles of the Thalmor but agrees with the principle of Aldmeri nationalism. She is the author of two known books; ''Letters from Alinor'' and ''Principles of Aldmeri Nationalism'' Seianacana wishes that when his brother finally has a seat in the Thalmor's Council of Elders, should he reform the policies, she can finally return to her homeland Alinor.
RP Sample: Already posted an app a few hours ago.

Personality: She's friendly to most races. Her attitude is overall good and she is known for her patience. She's an adventurous person and she likes to study a lot with friends and colleagues.
Likes: Aldmeri Nationalism, Altmer, Bosmer, Khajiit, Dunmer, Elves and Books.
Dislikes: Thalmor [Few of their beliefs and aims], The Empire, Hammerfell and Orcs.
Theme song:
Voice: An innocent looking girl's voice.

Accepted.

@Qart chadast accepted as well!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:38 am

I have to say, South Sutalia, that image is a very sweet one! even if it displays a racist nord bastard hurr
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

South Sutalia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby South Sutalia » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:40 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I have to say, South Sutalia, that image is a very sweet one! even if it displays a racist nord bastard hurr

Thanks! :p One day you Thalmor puppets will meet your maker hurr
Last edited by South Sutalia on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Blessed are the young, for they will inherit the national debt." -Herbert Hoover

Qart chadast
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Qart chadast » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:46 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:@Qart chadast accepted as well!

So, how are NPC dealings made here? Just asking considering i'll be spending alot of time gathering Orsimer for the common goal of getting rid of the current lord of Orsinium and probably achieving independence.

Also, do trolls count as characters? If so expect two more apps coming up, of not expect just one more coming up ;)

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:49 am

South Sutalia wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I have to say, South Sutalia, that image is a very sweet one! even if it displays a racist nord bastard hurr

Thanks! :p One day you Thalmor puppets will meet your maker hurr

hurr

Qart chadast wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:@Qart chadast accepted as well!

So, how are NPC dealings made here? Just asking considering i'll be spending alot of time gathering Orsimer for the common goal of getting rid of the current lord of Orsinium and probably achieving independence.

Also, do trolls count as characters? If so expect two more apps coming up, of not expect just one more coming up ;)

Any minor NPCs you can do yourself - it's really only if really big/important characters come up you'll have to hand 'em over to me or the Co-OP(s). :P

No need to apply for a troll.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Hastiaka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:50 am

I control two direct descendants of Ayrenn.

HEAR THAT IMPERIALS?

HEAR THAT!?!? :p

To those who don't know, My 2nd Character was stripped off her privileges as a Princess because of conflicts between the Thalmor and Summerset's Hierarchy. Her brother, the foremost diplomatic icon of the Dominion is the only reason why she hasn't been executed yet. ;)

Qart chadast
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Qart chadast » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:51 am

South Sutalia wrote:Thanks! :p One day you Thalmor puppets will meet your maker hurr

hurr

Qart chadast wrote:

Any minor NPCs you can do yourself - it's really only if really big/important characters come up you'll have to hand 'em over to me or the Co-OP(s). :P

No need to apply for a troll.

I see, okay then. Expect one more app coming up soon.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse