NATION

PASSWORD

The Fallen Enemies of Our Destiny (OOC Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wiki or wikidot ?

Wikipedia
83%
Wikidot
17%

Total votes : 24

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:43 am

Dansha wrote:Say, what to Invader ships resemble or look like anyway?

no one really knows mostly because the op from the last rp never really explained it. which is why i dont wanna go to heavily on that story....mostly cause the invaders are sadly very half assed and there are to many holes right now. we seriously need to flesh them out if we wanna actually do somthing with them

Dansha
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dansha » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:52 am

Why not make them similar to the Shivans from Freespace in ship style with a dash of the Terraformers from the X series for their motives mixed in?

Or maybe have them have similar motives to the Suul'ka from sword of the stars in that they wish to conquer every race they find while destroying any that try to resist.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:01 am

Dansha wrote:Why not make them similar to the Shivans from Freespace in ship style with a dash of the Terraformers from the X series for their motives mixed in?

Or maybe have them have similar motives to the Suul'ka from sword of the stars in that they wish to conquer every race they find while destroying any that try to resist.

cause i have no clue about any of what you just said

Dansha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dansha » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:20 am

New Strausberg wrote:
Dansha wrote:Why not make them similar to the Shivans from Freespace in ship style with a dash of the Terraformers from the X series for their motives mixed in?

cause i have no clue about any of what you just said

Woops.

Here's a wiki link for the Suulka:
http://wiki.swordofthestars.com/sots2/Suul'ka_Horde

And for the Xenon:
http://www.argonopedia.org/wiki/Xenon

And a good example of a Shivan capital ship:
http://www.hard-light.net/wiki/images/L ... 80x340.jpg
Last edited by Dansha on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drakorvanyia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakorvanyia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:21 pm

Question. If the Keltakens are so big, how are they fitting in the vents?
Wars:
Togerian Aldohnean War: Won
Coltpower Civil War: Won
Coltpower Continuation War: Truce
Second Coltpower Continuation War: Truce

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -6.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

Drakorvanyian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cfzFBTK9i8

Dansha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dansha » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:22 pm

That's a very good question.

Dansha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dansha » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:09 pm

You know, I do wonder how the Invaders will have to be defeated to take them all out.

And the fact that no one in the Alliance at least, knows when or where they will return is also a problem.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:16 pm

So, about the Invaders, this is what I thought until now:

So, they are a really advanced but aggressive alien race. Every individual is capable of thinking alone, but in certain situations, they all unite their minds with a "queen", creating a hive mind that is capable to act together. They're completely hosile to any other life form, and they will attempt to exterminate it. They have the capability to destroy stars.

In the Battle of Earth, the last battlestars of the Great War, the human used two big cannons, one on Earth and the other one on the Moon, that fired in the same time and hit the queens ship, destroying her and overriding the hive mind's network. This forced the Invaders to retreat once again in the darkness between the galaxies.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Dansha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dansha » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:18 pm

I'd imagine then, through unknown means, they begun to regroup and rebuild as they waited for their chance to strike.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Dansha wrote:I'd imagine then, through unknown means, they begun to regroup and rebuild as they waited for their chance to strike.

That could be. Think about what happened at the end of the SIW. I said that they can destroy stars, right?
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Acruan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acruan » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Dansha wrote:I'd imagine then, through unknown means, they begun to regroup and rebuild as they waited for their chance to strike.

That could be. Think about what happened at the end of the SIW. I said that they can destroy stars, right?

Dunno, though, another queen might have been born/found/made. And they are coming back.

Dansha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dansha » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Oh dear.

Does anyone IC know that?

Also, anyone here watched gunbuster? I'm suddenly imagining something like the galactic core assault fleet being sent to make sure that invaders never become a threat again.

Like, I don't know, vaporising wherever they come from. Or something else.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Acruan wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote: That could be. Think about what happened at the end of the SIW. I said that they can destroy stars, right?

Dunno, though, another queen might have been born/found/made. And they are coming back.

Well, that new Queen's creation might start to wake up some of the last sleeoing Invaders throughout the galaxy. And one of them might have been in the Erebus Prime System.

Drakorvanyia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drakorvanyia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:23 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:So, about the Invaders, this is what I thought until now:

So, they are a really advanced but aggressive alien race. Every individual is capable of thinking alone, but in certain situations, they all unite their minds with a "queen", creating a hive mind that is capable to act together. They're completely hosile to any other life form, and they will attempt to exterminate it. They have the capability to destroy stars.

In the Battle of Earth, the last battlestars of the Great War, the human used two big cannons, one on Earth and the other one on the Moon, that fired in the same time and hit the queens ship, destroying her and overriding the hive mind's network. This forced the Invaders to retreat once again in the darkness between the galaxies.

That's kind of like what I want the Drathians to be like, minus the hostility. When the Mind Flower blooms I want them to be able to have their own individual minds, but with a link that mentally connects them with other Drathians.
Wars:

Political Compass:

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:25 pm

Drakorvanyia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:So, about the Invaders, this is what I thought until now:

That's kind of like what I want the Drathians to be like, minus the hostility. When the Mind Flower blooms I want them to be able to have their own individual minds, but with a link that mentally connects them with other Drathians.

What if the Darthians are somehow related to the Invaders? No human ever saw how an Invader looked like, as they always stayed in their ships and armors.

Drakorvanyia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drakorvanyia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:28 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Drakorvanyia wrote:

What if the Darthians are somehow related to the Invaders? No human ever saw how an Invader looked like, as they always stayed in their ships and armors.

It could be that during their retreat, a damaged Invader ship landed on Drathia, leaving the inhabitants to themselves and eventually forming a backwards society with the lack of technology they had access to. From there the Drathians and Invaders could have taken seperated evolutionary paths? Perhaps the Invaders are more lacking in colour, keeping to grey or black skin, as well as having a larger build and more brutish features? Totally up to you.
Wars:

Political Compass:

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Drakorvanyia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

It could be that during their retreat, a damaged Invader ship landed on Drathia, leaving the inhabitants to themselves and eventually forming a backwards society with the lack of technology they had access to. From there the Drathians and Invaders could have taken seperated evolutionary paths? Perhaps the Invaders are more lacking in colour, keeping to grey or black skin, as well as having a larger build and more brutish features? Totally up to you.

That is actually s good idea. The Darthians, as they stayed out of the influence of their queens, lost their ultrs-aggresisve instincts, while the Invaders retreated to the darkness between the galaxies, bslwoky rebuilding their strength.

Drakorvanyia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drakorvanyia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:37 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Drakorvanyia wrote:

That is actually s good idea. The Darthians, as they stayed out of the influence of their queens, lost their ultrs-aggresisve instincts, while the Invaders retreated to the darkness between the galaxies, bslwoky rebuilding their strength.

If you want, we could TG more about it, so that the story isn't spoiled for everyone else, lol.
Wars:

Political Compass:

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:43 pm

Drakorvanyia wrote:Question. If the Keltakens are so big, how are they fitting in the vents?

i assumed xenomorph rules where the vent system of the vacility was way bigger than it needed to be. because lets be honest xenomorphs can pop up anywhere in old prisons like this

Dansha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dansha » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Drakorvanyia wrote:

Question, by the times the invaders appeared the first time, had conventional projectile weapons such as ship based mass drivers and other such weapons including gunpowder based firearms been phased out in favor of energy weapons?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:26 pm

I see that more of you are asking questions and things like that. It's really late here, and I have to go to sleep, sorry. I will answer to them tomorrow. Good night!

Dansha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dansha » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:27 pm

Night!

Vuldaron
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vuldaron » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:05 pm

Wow, this is amazing. I'm awake when you are all asleep, and am asleep when you are all awake!

This will make for an amazing RP... XD

Tracian, so I've decided that my Sentinel will meet with the Hegemon. I'm planning for the Sentinel to try to get to know him abit better. Is that alright? Perhaps a small conversation could ensue between them later? BTW this can happen after the meeting between the Hegemon and the Empress.

Still taking baby steps, lol
Last edited by Vuldaron on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Drakorvanyia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drakorvanyia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Vuldaron wrote:Wow, this is amazing. I'm awake when you are all asleep, and am asleep when you are all awake!

I am awake. ;u;
Wars:

Political Compass:

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Drakorvanyia wrote:
Vuldaron wrote:Wow, this is amazing. I'm awake when you are all asleep, and am asleep when you are all awake!

I am awake. ;u;

My powers out so expect half assed posts

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse