NATION

PASSWORD

The Council of the Multiverse II (P2TM RP Group)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Thread Yet?

New Thread Now!
70%
It will come when it comes
30%

Total votes : 23

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:40 am

Reading Mysterious Girlfriend X gave me a new fetish.

Drool and finger-licking.

I know I sound like a creep, but if you read it, bet you'll feel what I feel.

Anyway. What happened?
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:49 am

Sindrya wrote:Reading Mysterious Girlfriend X gave me a new fetish.

Anyway. What happened?

Stuff.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:56 am

Finland SSR wrote:

Anyway. What happened?

Stuff.

What kind of stuff?

Good stuff or bad stuff?
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:00 am

Sindrya wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Stuff.

What kind of stuff?

Good stuff or bad stuff?

Stuffing stuff into a stuffed stork.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Mirakai
Senator

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:03 am

Anyway. What happened?

I had it already without reading it~

Well, admittedly, I do have all the fetishes~
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:13 am

Mirakai wrote:

Anyway. What happened?

I had it already without reading it~

You never disappoint me, Mira.

It has a pretty tease-y ending, though. I was left yearning for "MOAR!".
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:52 am

Sindrya wrote:
Mirakai wrote:I had it already without reading it~

Loved the manga and anime for MGX.

My gf sadly is not into it or the fetishes within :(
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:35 am

The Starlight wrote:This has promise too, At. Just make sure that it's distinctive from other academy RPs, perhaps add some lore, perhaps one case where these other beings forced their way through the walls of reality, and other lore to add some interesting tidbits.

Also, you may want to consider allowing people to be things other than assassins/ninjas, to allow some character diversity.

Well yeah the whole point of the weak walls of reality conceit is so that people can be whatever kind of character they like. Assassin just means someone who kills people fpr money, hoewever the players want to go about accomploshing that is up to them really. I'm using the term is being here in the same way that One piece uses pirate and Hunter X Hunter uses...well, hunter. That is to say its a vague term for super powered people who go around having adventures and fighitng other super powered people and somehow learning valuable life lessons at the same time. Besides killing people assassins are also frequently hired as guards, to hunt down troublesome monsters, to gather intelligence or recover stolen property or track down missing persons.

I've honestly been somewhat ambivalent on lore with this idea, or rather, most of my efforts in that direction have been towards sitching together all of the disparate elements in a way that's vaguely cohesive, so answering questions like 'What happens if someone tries to use magic and technology at the same time?' 'Why are assassins allowed to openly advertise an academy for something that should be illegal?" etc.

Interestingly, the one piece of history style lore I came up with was somewhat similar to what you mentioned offhandedly. The idea being that a few centuries ago there was a large scale invasion from another plane of reality, a kind of typical high fantasy relam ruled by an iron fisted wizard king. The wizard king has thus far been the only person able to create stable, long term portals between realities, thus allowing him to lead an army of elves, dwarves, halfings, ogres, goblins and what have you into Nexus. The invasion was only defeated when the wizard king himself was assassinated (part of the reason assassins enjoy such popularity in Nexus now) which closed the gateways he had created, stranding his army there. The army eventually surrenedered peacefully and the bulk of it settled into Nexus, meaning there are surprisingly large minority populations of your typical fantasy races.

TriStates wrote:
Arana wrote:Most of the story will really be happening in Aroe City though. Is there really much need to design the capitol of Sullust?

I think some development would be beneficial, in case you decided our story takes us that way. But you have a good point. We should develop Aroe first, since we start there.

To be clear, this is Arana's idea. I'm just the Help :p

I might be able to collab your idea Alty, after I set up Arana's RP. I still have to take care of Ashes & Embers. AND, I don't want to burn myself out on the Academy genre too soon. I need to focus on saving all my love of high school combat for this Summer season, when I bring back an RP we all know and love.

Don't overdo it man, better to focus on the stuff you really want to see happen, this odd little creature of an rp will hatch one way or another.

'sides nothing can get in the way of Eureka coming back, Lilliane has yet to exact revenge on everyone who ever mildly incovenienced her after all.
...!?!

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:33 am

New Neros wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Loved the manga and anime for MGX.

My gf sadly is not into it or the fetishes within :(

I never thought that there would be someone that liked it too in here. *sobs and hugs Neros*

I'm so happy.
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:15 am

Anyway. What happened?

┐(°_°)┌ Not really my thing. I'm more for subtle fetishes

Working on an RP idea, its been pitched the past couple pages. Gonna try and keep discussion on it for the next day or so, for those interested.

Name: TBD by Arana
Concept: TBD by Arana
Genre(s): Fantasy, Steampunk, Action, Adventure, 20th Century Noire(?)
Type (Character/Faction/Nation): Character with Faction Involvement
Detailed Description: TBD by Arana

Plot
We're working on this. So far, we want characters to be involved in the turmoil thats happening in the backdrop of both countries, which has poured into the cities that each of them live in. Class struggle, race war, nationalism saber rattling; all of it bringing the reality of a looming Chaos v. Order|Might v. Right struggle to their front door.

What we need is a specific events and ideas to develop this idea into an actual story line. As it stands, its very sandboxy.

Time & Locale
Victorian Era-ish. Sometime between the late Industrial Revolution, and the turn-of-the-century 20th century (1920s). This world would be in the midst of a transition from the Polish Poise of the past, to the Glit & Glam of the Roaring 20's. Adding Steampunk to this, theres lots of prospects for wacky thing-a-mah-bobs and magic zeppelin shenanigans.

Exterior Settings
Aroel, an angelic-republic of staunch Victorian values that is at odds with the modern Swing sub-culture that is brewing right under the ruling classes stiff upper lip.
Sullust, an demonic-monarchy thats embraced the Roaring 20's, maybe a little too well. Enough to say, neither of these nations like each other, and have had past beef. At some point, this will be addressed with bayonets & fisticuffs.

Interior Settings
Main
Aroe City - Capitol of Aroel.
Nua Annwn, Gehenna, Magmell(working titles)- Capitol of Sullust.

Possible Locales
Odarga
Valond
Ildis
Vespere
Ys

Like typical cities in this era, there's a massive divide in wealth and power among its residents, largely split along racial lines. Angel & Demon mount the top (or bottem) of the totem pole, depending on the nation. Humans and other Faery peoples are below each, strung about in a convoluted and sometimes confusing social statuses in a list of whose-better-than-who.

Some more insight into this from Arana:
Being a nation of angels in a 1920s setting, it shouldn't be too surprising that Aroel has some issues with racism. Like, 1920s US problems with racism. There are five races in Aroel, at various places on the social ladder; from top to bottom, these are angels, humans, fae, lycans, and demons. While angels live in the nice, opulent parts of the city, humans and fae live in more middle class areas (so basically, modern day slums), and lycans and demons live in slums and tenements. The division has led to racial conflict between the Knights of the Holy Dawn, an angelic supremacist group quietly supported by the government and police, and the Demon Clans, a loose union of demonic criminal organizations, not unlike the Mafia.

Factions & Groups
Canon
Demon Clans - A Union of Demon Mafia, like a super PAC of crime. And you can't have this RP without a couple Al Capones.
Knights of the Holy Dawn - Angelic supremacists. Your basic 19th century WASP (White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant), but with super powers. I assume they are a stand-in for Fascists.
New/Waiting Approval
OGP - The Old Grail Party, is the ruling political party in Aroel. A tightly conservative organization, it is one of the largest and oldest political group in the nation.
IA - Iscariot's Army - A Aroel-led, Sullust-backed insurgency that opposes the current status quo in the angelic republic.

Races & Demographics
Republic of Aroel:
Humans (50%)
Angels (16.7%)
Fae (16.7%)
Lycans (8.3%)
Demons (8.3%)

Aroe City:
Humans (40%)
Demons (25%)
Fae (15%)
Lycans (10%)
Angels (10%)

Kingdom of Sullust:
*Figures TBD*

Capitol City (name TBA)
*Figures TBD*
Last edited by TriStates on Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:48 am

TriStates wrote:

Anyway. What happened?

┐(°_°)┌ Not really my thing. I'm more for subtle fetishes

Working on an RP idea, its been pitched the past couple pages. Gonna try and keep discussion on it for the next day or so, for those interested.

Name: TBD by Arana
Concept: TBD by Arana
Genre(s): Fantasy, Steampunk, Action, Adventure, 20th Century Noire(?)
Type (Character/Faction/Nation): Character with Faction Involvement
Detailed Description: TBD by Arana

Plot
We're working on this. So far, we want characters to be involved in the turmoil thats happening in the backdrop of both countries, which has poured into the cities that each of them live in. Class struggle, race war, nationalism saber rattling; all of it bringing the reality of a looming Chaos v. Order|Might v. Right struggle to their front door.

What we need is a specific events and ideas to develop this idea into an actual story line. As it stands, its very sandboxy.

Time & Locale
Victorian Era-ish. Sometime between the late Industrial Revolution, and the turn-of-the-century 20th century (1920s). This world would be in the midst of a transition from the Polish Poise of the past, to the Glit & Glam of the Roaring 20's. Adding Steampunk to this, theres lots of prospects for wacky thing-a-mah-bobs and magic zeppelin shenanigans.

Exterior Settings
Aroel, an angelic-republic of staunch Victorian values that is at odds with the modern Swing sub-culture that is brewing right under the ruling classes stiff upper lip.
Sullust, an demonic-monarchy thats embraced the Roaring 20's, maybe a little too well. Enough to say, neither of these nations like each other, and have had past beef. At some point, this will be addressed with bayonets & fisticuffs.

Interior Settings
Main
Aroe City - Capitol of Aroel.
Nua Annwn, Gehenna, Magmell(working titles)- Capitol of Sullust.

Possible Locales
Odarga
Valond
Ildis
Vespere
Ys

Like typical cities in this era, there's a massive divide in wealth and power among its residents, largely split along racial lines. Angel & Demon mount the top (or bottem) of the totem pole, depending on the nation. Humans and other Faery peoples are below each, strung about in a convoluted and sometimes confusing social statuses in a list of whose-better-than-who.

Some more insight into this from Arana:
Being a nation of angels in a 1920s setting, it shouldn't be too surprising that Aroel has some issues with racism. Like, 1920s US problems with racism. There are five races in Aroel, at various places on the social ladder; from top to bottom, these are angels, humans, fae, lycans, and demons. While angels live in the nice, opulent parts of the city, humans and fae live in more middle class areas (so basically, modern day slums), and lycans and demons live in slums and tenements. The division has led to racial conflict between the Knights of the Holy Dawn, an angelic supremacist group quietly supported by the government and police, and the Demon Clans, a loose union of demonic criminal organizations, not unlike the Mafia.

Factions & Groups
Canon
Demon Clans - A Union of Demon Mafia, like a super PAC of crime. And you can't have this RP without a couple Al Capones.
Knights of the Holy Dawn - Angelic supremacists. Your basic 19th century WASP (White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant), but with super powers. I assume they are a stand-in for Fascists.
New/Waiting Approval
OGP - The Old Grail Party, is the ruling political party in Aroel. A tightly conservative organization, it is one of the largest and oldest political group in the nation.
IA - Iscariot's Army - A Aroel-led, Sullust-backed insurgency that opposes the current status quo in the angelic republic.

Races & Demographics
Republic of Aroel:
Humans (50%)
Angels (16.7%)
Fae (16.7%)
Lycans (8.3%)
Demons (8.3%)

Aroe City:
Humans (40%)
Demons (25%)
Fae (15%)
Lycans (10%)
Angels (10%)

Kingdom of Sullust:
*Figures TBD*

Capitol City (name TBA)
*Figures TBD*

You need to step up your fetish game, m8.

Can't join another RP for the moment. I have.. *counts slowly* seven RP on my hand. Can't role more than I can play.
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

Laboratory Mouse
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Laboratory Mouse » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:55 pm

Sindrya wrote:Can't role more than I can play.

#bars
Love me some eastern fantasy. If you're a fan of wuxia, xianxia, or jidai (or eastern fantasy in general), give me a holler!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:29 pm

Laboratory Mouse wrote:
Sindrya wrote:Can't role more than I can play.

#bars

you wanna rap battle bro?
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:04 pm

New Neros wrote:
Laboratory Mouse wrote:#bars

Slapping down the shit
Y'all gonna get kicked
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Laboratory Mouse
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Laboratory Mouse » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:47 pm

New Neros wrote:
Laboratory Mouse wrote:#bars

You got bars?
Love me some eastern fantasy. If you're a fan of wuxia, xianxia, or jidai (or eastern fantasy in general), give me a holler!

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Laboratory Mouse wrote:
New Neros wrote:you wanna rap battle bro?

You got bars?

*slaps on my rapper hat*

Y'all talkin' shit like you got this shit.
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

Empire of Donner land
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Empire of Donner land » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Sindrya wrote:
Laboratory Mouse wrote:You got bars?

*slaps on my rapper hat*

Neros is about to destroy you.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:14 pm

Empire of Donner land wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*slaps on my rapper hat*

That's what is in my keikaku.
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:19 pm

Empire of Donner land wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*slaps on my rapper hat*

Destroying rap amateurs is a part of his job description, come on.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:24 am

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=367136

And there goes my very first try on making a RP.
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:28 am

Sindrya wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=367136

Good luck man! I've probably got a little too much on my plate right now to join but I hope it goes well.
...!?!

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:50 am

Atlannia wrote:

Good luck man! I've probably got a little too much on my plate right now to join but I hope it goes well.

Thanks!
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:57 am

I'll keep an eye on the RP and finding time as well.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:24 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Empire of Donner land wrote:Neros is about to destroy you.

Destroying rap amateurs is a part of his job description, come on.

Fin and Don know what's up

Laboratory Mouse wrote:
New Neros wrote:you wanna rap battle bro?

You got bars?

I'll chop your flow like lyrical fajitas
I got draggin' balls like Vegeta

Sindrya wrote:

*slaps on my rapper hat*

I ain't the type of nigga to bury the hatchet
I'd rather bury you bastards in caskets

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:49 am

New Neros wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Destroying rap amateurs is a part of his job description, come on.

Fin and Don know what's up

I'll chop your flow like lyrical fajitas
I got draggin' balls like Vegeta

Sindrya wrote:
*slaps on my rapper hat*

I ain't the type of nigga to bury the hatchet
I'd rather bury you bastards in caskets

You talk like you're cool and stuff
But your rap doesn't make you sounds tough

With a mic on my right, I'm ready to drop bombs
Your rap'll sound trite, you'll run crying to your mom

(No hard feelings, m8.)
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse