NATION

PASSWORD

NO MAN's LAND: A Survival RP (OOC/ENDED)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Beiarusia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10598
Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:29 pm

Kazirstan wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:I was kinda hoping the link would be the guy from FLCL.

I just pictured her with thicker eyebrows and that's how they came out in the line work. Maybe I'll try shrinking them back.

I don't know what FLCL is. :unsure:

Hmm, perhaps it's not only the size of the eyebrows, but also the colour and shape. They're different from her hair, so they look kinda weird. And they could also be stretched out a bit so they look a bit more normal.

I'm not trying to be overly critical or anything, and feel free to disregard anything I say, because when it comes to art, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I like criticism though. Helps me improve on things.

EDIT: Posted. A little rough around the edges but I have to get going for work. Moved the group towards Carbondale and talking to Luke. I'll see if Grestin has any more plans but I'll be moving to the next Day soon enough.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Wolven League
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5390
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:55 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Kazirstan wrote:I don't know what FLCL is. :unsure:

Hmm, perhaps it's not only the size of the eyebrows, but also the colour and shape. They're different from her hair, so they look kinda weird. And they could also be stretched out a bit so they look a bit more normal.

I'm not trying to be overly critical or anything, and feel free to disregard anything I say, because when it comes to art, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I like criticism though. Helps me improve on things.

EDIT: Posted. A little rough around the edges but I have to get going for work. Moved the group towards Carbondale and talking to Luke. I'll see if Grestin has any more plans but I'll be moving to the next Day soon enough.

What of Edward with Ularn's guy? Should I disregard your time skip and make a post transitioning into yours?
Last edited by The Wolven League on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

User avatar
Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20354
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Kazirstan wrote:I don't know what FLCL is. :unsure:

Hmm, perhaps it's not only the size of the eyebrows, but also the colour and shape. They're different from her hair, so they look kinda weird. And they could also be stretched out a bit so they look a bit more normal.

I'm not trying to be overly critical or anything, and feel free to disregard anything I say, because when it comes to art, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I like criticism though. Helps me improve on things.

EDIT: Posted. A little rough around the edges but I have to get going for work. Moved the group towards Carbondale and talking to Luke. I'll see if Grestin has any more plans but I'll be moving to the next Day soon enough.

And playing on their home turf: some call them crazy, some call them psychotic! Undefeated this whole season in Colorado, I give you the Carbondale Crawlers!

EDIT: Also, I drew Hugh to the best of my abilities, and he came out looking like someone on the CIA watchlist.
Last edited by Wallenburg on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD
Minister of World Assembly Affairs for The East Pacific

User avatar
Mizrad
Senator
 
Posts: 3748
Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mizrad » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Wallenburg wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:I like criticism though. Helps me improve on things.

EDIT: Posted. A little rough around the edges but I have to get going for work. Moved the group towards Carbondale and talking to Luke. I'll see if Grestin has any more plans but I'll be moving to the next Day soon enough.

And playing on their home turf: some call them crazy, some call them psychotic! Undefeated this whole season in Colorado, I give you the Carbondale Crawlers!

EDIT: Also, I drew Hugh to the best of my abilities, and he came out looking like someone on the CIA watchlist.



Just got a post up, sorry for how short and shitty it is but I just wanted to do it quick so nobody moved on. The plan is basically wait until the bandits head inside the town and ambush them from outside the walls forcing them in and then light everything on fire with scavenged fuel sources (see: anything in the bar that was left behind).
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" -George Patton
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Don't be offended if I swear way too much, that's just me


Nosy little fucker aren't you?

User avatar
Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20354
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Mini-post up. Hugh has no interest in waiting several days for dozens of raiders to show up. Perhaps rigging wires would be better.
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD
Minister of World Assembly Affairs for The East Pacific

User avatar
Beiarusia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10598
Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:00 pm

As for Edward the time skip is where you should end but you can keep doing what you will so long as the group makes their camp. So feel free to post about anything in between.

User avatar
Maverica
Minister
 
Posts: 2225
Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maverica » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:16 pm

Name: Gared Huntzman
Nation Name: Maverica
Birthplace: Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Ethnicity: German/Susquahanok native american
Age: 39

Pic/Description:
Gared is a tall and somewhat muscular young man. He blond hair and light red skin of a native american. Gared gets hazel eyes from his father and wares his hair shorter but combed to the side usually. He has long quiet legs that makes him run quickly but quietly from his mother.


Occupation: Former farmer and drafted corporal in Susquehanna militia. he now used skills taught by his uncle and mother to survive. He usually now traps and hints animals for furs and meat, along with fixing guns or building guns if possible for people he meets.

Immunity: parcial/carrier

(OPTIONAL)
Personality; Gared is a quiet young man who listens very well. Though He does not get mad easily and is very friendly do not backstab him or get on the wrong end cause he will hunt you down till you die. Gared will listen to anyone, no matter how boring the story is and will try to help anyone in anyway he can.

Skills: Can identify many plants and animals that can be usefull. Gared is a crack shot with a rifle and a good fighter with his tomahawk. He also learned from his uncle how to fix and build basic hunting rifles. Can be a quick runner but can still take down a average man in hand to hand combat quickly.


Likes:
Carving wood into decorations and pictures, Farm animals, Meat, tea, quiet noises.


Dislikes:
Loud noises, coffee, peas, being crowded, large cities.


Fears:
Being killed dishonorably, finding his families bodies framed above a tree with a arrow carved in it. Losing his last family still alive.


Bio:
Gared Huntzman is a man of 39 years old with blond hair. He was born and raised outside of a large town of Sunbury Pennsyvania on a small farm. He family included his father, mother, two brothers and a sister. His mother was desended from the native americans who once ruled the area and was married to Gared's father who was desended from German settelers who setteled the area long ago. His father owned a 100 acer farm outside of town that raised many goats and cattle. Gared was the oldest of all of his siblings and worked on the farm instead of going to school. His mother taught him many things including plants and their uses. At age 10 his uncle alowed him to work at his gunsmith shop where he learned to build and fix hunting rifles. After he graduated he kept working on his father's farm. Even with the world in turmoil and madness he got engaged to a women named Betty when he was 37 years old who came from Harrisburg area and worked as a waiter at a dinner. But then tradegy struck, with the US in turmoil from the sickness and with only small pockets of civilization left, bandits came and raised and plundered the farm. Gared was out of town during the raid but was devastated when he came home. His whole family was gone including Betty, except his youngest brother Drew, who held a wood ax but had several bullet holes in his coat. By his brother a note with a arrow seal on was beside him. It said nothing but "remember the sign". Soon after Sunbury fell to bandits and Harrisburg was overrunned with infected mutts Gared headed to Colorado to find his uncle who went there to take on a job as a manager of a hunting goods factory.

Mizrad told me about this to do here I am.
Last edited by Maverica on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Philippians 2:14~Do everything without complaining, or arguing.

"We need to build a WALL!" ~ Donald Trump

User avatar
Sarejo
Minister
 
Posts: 3143
Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:32 pm

Maverica wrote:Name: Gared Huntzman
Nation Name: Maverica
Birthplace: Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Ethnicity: German/Susquahanok native american
Age: 25

Pic/Description:
Gared is a tall and somewhat muscular young man. He blond hair and light red skin of a native american. Gared gets hazel eyes from his father and wares his hair shorter but combed to the side usually. He has long quiet legs that makes him run quickly but quietly from his mother.


Occupation:

Immunity: none

(OPTIONAL)
Personality; Gared is a quiet young man who listens very well. Though He does not get mad easily and is very friendly do not backstab him or get on the wrong end cause he will hunt you down till you die. Gared will listen to anyone, no matter how boring the story is and will try to help anyone in anyway he can.

Skills: Can identify many plants and animals that can be usefull. Gared is a crack shot with a rifle and a good fighter with his tomahawk. He also learned from his uncle how to fix and build basic hunting rifles. Can be a quick runner but can still take down a average man in hand to hand combat quickly.


Likes:
Carving wood into decorations and pictures, Farm animals, Meat, tea, quiet noises.


Dislikes:
Loud noises, coffee, peas, being crowded, large cities.


Fears:
Being killed dishonorably, finding his families bodies framed above a tree with a arrow carved in it. Losing his last family still alive.


Bio:
Gared Huntzman is a young man of 25 years old with blond hair. He was born and raised outside of a large town of Sunbury Pennsyvania on a small farm. He family included his father, mother, two brothers and a sister. His mother was desended from the native americans who once ruled the area and was married to Gared's father who was desended from German settelers who setteled the area long ago. His father owned a 100 acer farm outside of town that raised many goats and cattle. Gared was the oldest of all of his siblings and worked on the farm instead of going to school. His mother taught him many things including plants and their uses. At age 10 his uncle alowed him to work at his gunsmith shop where he learned to build and fix hunting rifles. After he graduated he kept working on his father's farm and got engaged to a women named Betty who came from Harrisburg area and worked as a waiter at a dinner. But then tradegy struck, soon after the US went into turmoil and fell apart from the sickness, bandits came and raised and plundered the farm. Gared was out of town during the raid but was devastated when he came home. His whole family was gone including Betty, except his youngest brother Drew, who held a wood ax but had several bullet holes in his coat. By his brother a note with a arrow seal on was beside him. It said nothing but "remember the sign". Soon after Sunbury fell to bandits and Harrisburg was overrunned with infected mutts Hated headed to Colorado to find his uncle who went there to take on a job as a manager of a hunting goods factory.

Mizrad told me about this to do here I am.


If your bio is correct, he'll have to be a hell of a lotnolder than 25.
Cheers mates.

Bouncer at The Pub | T͢hę ̀E̶̛m̨pę͜ŕ̨or̀͜ h͜͝a͏s ͢Á̕ẃ̨͡ò͟k̀͜͞e͢ń | I am in the process of writing a small book. I hope you enjoy. | The infamous Duke of Autumn
To be Updated
I am a Catholic Democrat. Now that you've picked your jaw up off of the floor, carry on.

I am also a seasoned OP and Co-OP, and can help with worldbuilding, just TG me.
New Grestin wrote:Like I said, Bei's posting is really eclectic right now, which I'm assuming is school and/or work related. Or he's hiding a body. I dunno.

User avatar
Maverica
Minister
 
Posts: 2225
Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maverica » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Maverica wrote:Name: Gared Huntzman
Nation Name: Maverica
Birthplace: Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Ethnicity: German/Susquahanok native american
Age: 25

Pic/Description:
Gared is a tall and somewhat muscular young man. He blond hair and light red skin of a native american. Gared gets hazel eyes from his father and wares his hair shorter but combed to the side usually. He has long quiet legs that makes him run quickly but quietly from his mother.


Occupation:

Immunity: none

(OPTIONAL)
Personality; Gared is a quiet young man who listens very well. Though He does not get mad easily and is very friendly do not backstab him or get on the wrong end cause he will hunt you down till you die. Gared will listen to anyone, no matter how boring the story is and will try to help anyone in anyway he can.

Skills: Can identify many plants and animals that can be usefull. Gared is a crack shot with a rifle and a good fighter with his tomahawk. He also learned from his uncle how to fix and build basic hunting rifles. Can be a quick runner but can still take down a average man in hand to hand combat quickly.


Likes:
Carving wood into decorations and pictures, Farm animals, Meat, tea, quiet noises.


Dislikes:
Loud noises, coffee, peas, being crowded, large cities.


Fears:
Being killed dishonorably, finding his families bodies framed above a tree with a arrow carved in it. Losing his last family still alive.


Bio:
Gared Huntzman is a young man of 25 years old with blond hair. He was born and raised outside of a large town of Sunbury Pennsyvania on a small farm. He family included his father, mother, two brothers and a sister. His mother was desended from the native americans who once ruled the area and was married to Gared's father who was desended from German settelers who setteled the area long ago. His father owned a 100 acer farm outside of town that raised many goats and cattle. Gared was the oldest of all of his siblings and worked on the farm instead of going to school. His mother taught him many things including plants and their uses. At age 10 his uncle alowed him to work at his gunsmith shop where he learned to build and fix hunting rifles. After he graduated he kept working on his father's farm and got engaged to a women named Betty who came from Harrisburg area and worked as a waiter at a dinner. But then tradegy struck, soon after the US went into turmoil and fell apart from the sickness, bandits came and raised and plundered the farm. Gared was out of town during the raid but was devastated when he came home. His whole family was gone including Betty, except his youngest brother Drew, who held a wood ax but had several bullet holes in his coat. By his brother a note with a arrow seal on was beside him. It said nothing but "remember the sign". Soon after Sunbury fell to bandits and Harrisburg was overrunned with infected mutts Hated headed to Colorado to find his uncle who went there to take on a job as a manager of a hunting goods factory.

Mizrad told me about this to do here I am.


If your bio is correct, he'll have to be a hell of a lotnolder than 25.

Thank you for pointing that out I thought I put in 35.
Philippians 2:14~Do everything without complaining, or arguing.

"We need to build a WALL!" ~ Donald Trump

User avatar
Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20354
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:48 pm

Maverica wrote:
Sarejo wrote:
If your bio is correct, he'll have to be a hell of a lotnolder than 25.

Thank you for pointing that out I thought I put in 35.

That would still only give him 7 years to grow up and get married.
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD
Minister of World Assembly Affairs for The East Pacific

User avatar
Maverica
Minister
 
Posts: 2225
Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maverica » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Wallenburg wrote:
Maverica wrote:Thank you for pointing that out I thought I put in 35.

That would still only give him 7 years to grow up and get married.

I fixed it. Sorry I am doing all this on my phone in a car. (not driving it)
Philippians 2:14~Do everything without complaining, or arguing.

"We need to build a WALL!" ~ Donald Trump

User avatar
Ularn
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6864
Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Beiarusia wrote:As for Edward the time skip is where you should end but you can keep doing what you will so long as the group makes their camp. So feel free to post about anything in between.

I'm happy to jump ahead. We got through the introductions and Edward didn't seem to want to talk much and everyone else is probably a little suspicious of Flak so we can say the rest of the journey passed in relative silence for him.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

User avatar
New Grestin
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9500
Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Ularn wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:As for Edward the time skip is where you should end but you can keep doing what you will so long as the group makes their camp. So feel free to post about anything in between.

I'm happy to jump ahead. We got through the introductions and Edward didn't seem to want to talk much and everyone else is probably a little suspicious of Flak so we can say the rest of the journey passed in relative silence for him.

I'm ok with a jump ahead as well. Bill's going to be down for the count for a little while and Jen and the gang don't exactly have a ton to do besides Tommy murdering a slave.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

User avatar
Mizrad
Senator
 
Posts: 3748
Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mizrad » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Quick question about the skip though, about how far ahead will it be?
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" -George Patton
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Don't be offended if I swear way too much, that's just me


Nosy little fucker aren't you?

User avatar
New Grestin
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9500
Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:06 pm

Posted.

So, I did finally find something that's in line with what Jen looks like.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7723
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:18 pm

New Grestin wrote:Posted.

So, I did finally find something that's in line with what Jen looks like.

Like mother, like daughter. Just one generation killing shitty leaders after the next. :p

Just promise me Jen will be a better dictator then Sarah.

EDIT: Wait, Jen don't know how to open a soda can?
Last edited by Tayner on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
New Grestin
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9500
Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Tayner wrote:
New Grestin wrote:Posted.

So, I did finally find something that's in line with what Jen looks like.

Like mother, like daughter. Just one generation killing shitty leaders after the next. :p

Just promise me Jen will be a better dictator then Sarah.

Who said she was taking over? She's just a pawn in this game. of thrones.

I'll see myself out.

Hey, at least we know Bill's an asshole. O'Neil was just kind of...there.

Why would she? She has no clue what the hell a "soda" even is.
Last edited by New Grestin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

User avatar
Mizrad
Senator
 
Posts: 3748
Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mizrad » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:26 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Tayner wrote:Like mother, like daughter. Just one generation killing shitty leaders after the next. :p

Just promise me Jen will be a better dictator then Sarah.

Who said she was taking over? She's just a pawn in this game. of thrones.

I'll see myself out.

Hey, at least we know Bill's an asshole. O'Neil was just kind of...there.

Why would she? She has no clue what the hell a "soda" even is.


Well a lot of cans are opened like a soda can. Then again she still probably wouldn't know about that either. I actually thought it was creative.
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" -George Patton
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Don't be offended if I swear way too much, that's just me


Nosy little fucker aren't you?

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7723
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:30 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Tayner wrote:Like mother, like daughter. Just one generation killing shitty leaders after the next. :p

Just promise me Jen will be a better dictator then Sarah.

Who said she was taking over? She's just a pawn in this game. of thrones.

I'll see myself out.

Hey, at least we know Bill's an asshole. O'Neil was just kind of...there.

Why would she? She has no clue what the hell a "soda" even is.

O'Neil was just 'Wrong shitty leader, wrong settlement.'

Luke would literally lose faith in the next generation if he found out that Jen can't open a soda can. I mean, it's like a grenade. Just pull the tab.

EDIT: Although I agree with Mizrad. It is so creatively complicated.
Last edited by Tayner on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
New Grestin
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9500
Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Tayner wrote:
New Grestin wrote:Who said she was taking over? She's just a pawn in this game. of thrones.

I'll see myself out.

Hey, at least we know Bill's an asshole. O'Neil was just kind of...there.

Why would she? She has no clue what the hell a "soda" even is.

O'Neil was just 'Wrong shitty leader, wrong settlement.'

Luke would literally lose faith in the next generation if he found out that Jen can't open a soda can. I mean, it's like a grenade. Just pull the tab.

Well, think about it. She's probably never even seen one before, so she has no frame of reference. It'd be like explaining to someone nowadays how exactly the Antikythera mechanism worked. I mean, it's been twenty years.

I doubt there are that many pepsi cans sitting around anyways for Paulson to have shown her.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7723
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:35 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Tayner wrote:O'Neil was just 'Wrong shitty leader, wrong settlement.'

Luke would literally lose faith in the next generation if he found out that Jen can't open a soda can. I mean, it's like a grenade. Just pull the tab.

Well, think about it. She's probably never even seen one before, so she has no frame of reference. It'd be like explaining to someone nowadays how exactly the Antikythera mechanism worked. I mean, it's been twenty years.

I doubt there are that many pepsi cans sitting around anyways for Paulson to have shown her.

Ew. Who drinks Pepsi?

Although I do have a craving for Mt. Dew BaJa Blast.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
New Grestin
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9500
Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:38 pm

Tayner wrote:
New Grestin wrote:Well, think about it. She's probably never even seen one before, so she has no frame of reference. It'd be like explaining to someone nowadays how exactly the Antikythera mechanism worked. I mean, it's been twenty years.

I doubt there are that many pepsi cans sitting around anyways for Paulson to have shown her.

Ew. Who drinks Pepsi?

Although I do have a craving for Mt. Dew BaJa Blast.

You sound like my Dad. I love Pepsi, he prefers Coke.

We, uh, don't hang out much anymore.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7723
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:41 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Tayner wrote:Ew. Who drinks Pepsi?

Although I do have a craving for Mt. Dew BaJa Blast.

You sound like my Dad. I love Pepsi, he prefers Coke.

We, uh, don't hang out much anymore.

Oh. I guess the fact that I live in a dark red aera complicates our friendship then.

Image
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
New Grestin
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9500
Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Tayner wrote:
New Grestin wrote:You sound like my Dad. I love Pepsi, he prefers Coke.

We, uh, don't hang out much anymore.

Oh. I guess the fact that I live in a dark red aera complicates our friendship then.

Image

Huh. Neat. Apparently I live in an area where it's just called "Soda". I feel so. fucking. special right now.

Oh, and that Baja blast stuff was so not worth the wait. It's Mountain Dew, for fuck's sake.

It's like the PBR of non-alcoholic beverages.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7723
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:49 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Tayner wrote:Oh. I guess the fact that I live in a dark red aera complicates our friendship then.

Image

Huh. Neat. Apparently I live in an area where it's just called "Soda". I feel so. fucking. special right now.

Oh, and that Baja blast stuff was so not worth the wait. It's Mountain Dew, for fuck's sake.

It's like the PBR of non-alcoholic beverages.

I'm not addicted to BaJa Blast. I can stop anytime I want.

But I searously wish they sold it year-round. That shits like my kryptonite. I'm literally sitting on my bed next to a twelve pack of it right now.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Danceria, Hypron, Lessoni, Meelducan, Rodez, Segmentia, Shahinay, Talchyon, Utceforp

Advertisement

Remove ads