NATION

PASSWORD

NO MAN's LAND: A Survival RP (OOC/ENDED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:06 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:My App should be finished Bei.

Awesome. Let's see it.

Feroxi
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Feroxi » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:07 pm

Name: Wolfgang, "The Wolf," Magnusson
Nation Name: Feroxi
Birthplace: Auburn, New York
Ethnicity: Caucasian, Nordic
Pic/Description: http://schastnysergey.deviantart.com/ar ... -271019542

Wolfgang typically hides his features under his gas mask and hood, however, the treasure hunter's piercing, ice blue eyes and dark brown hair are visible.

Occupation: He's a treasure hunter, mercenary, and wilderness guide all in one package.

Immunity: The Wolf's immunity level to the T-13 virus is categorized as, "Gifted." This rare condition increases neural activity in his flight or fight responses. It also increases hormonal outputs in the adrenal glands. Psyche shattering stress levels and intense physical or mental trauma results in a sort of, "Blood rage," effect, where Wolfgang goes into a brutal frenzy.

Bio: Wolfgang Magnusson's past is shrouded in mystery, just like his appearance. He claims to hail from Auburn, New York, to the north east of what once was the United States. Whether his professed origins are wholehearted truth or a deceitful lie stands to debate. However, several eye witness accounts prove that he traveled through the states during his youth, making a name for himself in the wastes of the Midwest. The most intriguing of these stories comes from the now bustling township of Emporia, which is located in the remnants of the state of Kansas. However, Emporia wasn't always the beacon of hope that many claim it to be nowadays. Although relatively untouched by the T-13 contagion, the struggling settlement was plagued by bandits and an influx of refugees from the state capitol of Topeka, which was firebombed by the United States government years earlier in an effort to contain the infection. The mass migration filled Emporia with people- and people need to eat. With its food reserves already close to depletion, Emporia turned to cannibalism and was on the brink of collapse... that is, until the arrival of the Wolf.

They say that he arrived one, frosty spring morning. He wore a gas mask and a hooded duster that hid everything but his arctic eyes and stray fringes of his dark, brown hair. The townsfolk recall that some citizens were so desperate they tried to eat the enigmatic traveller. Oddly, people say that when he muttered an inaudible hymn of words, they stopped in their tracks. The would-be cannibals took him to the mayor immediately after. Wolfgang offered to help the struggling town, in exchange for ammunition, of course. They next day he struck off into the dead city, Topeka, a place where few dared to tread. What he brought back to Emporia would save them from starvation and put them on the new world's map as a bastion of relative safety and prosperity. Magnusson carried with him seeds, precious cargo, however small in size, which he retrieved from the freezer vaults of what used to be an ecology lab. With these seeds and the treasure hunter's supervision, Emporia was growing its own food in no time. Paid in full with ammo, gratefulness, and admiration, the stranger left Emporia behind and made his way to Colorado.

RP Examples: I think you know I'm a decent writer. If you need more examples, though, just let me know!

Here's my app.

Eh, this isn't one of my best bios. I wanted to keep his past shrouded in mystery, but, I had to put something in there.
Last edited by Feroxi on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"One is to be admired for rebuilding thy self, not judged."
- The Self Proclaimed Master of Forum Chivalry
NationStates' resident knight in not-so shining armor.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:11 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

Awesome. Let's see it.

BLOODY F*** H***

I finished the bio, it was a literal wall of text...AND IT DIDN'T POST
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

Awesome. Let's see it.

Bei, what did you think of my theme suggestion? Not the Dead Island one, the new one I suggested.
Cheers mates.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:15 pm

Feroxi wrote:
Name: Wolfgang, "The Wolf," Magnusson
Nation Name: Feroxi
Birthplace: Auburn, New York
Ethnicity: Caucasian, Nordic
Pic/Description: http://schastnysergey.deviantart.com/ar ... -271019542

Wolfgang typically hides his features under his gas mask and hood, however, the treasure hunter's piercing, ice blue eyes and dark brown hair are visible.

Occupation: He's a treasure hunter, mercenary, and wilderness guide all in one package.

Immunity: The Wolf's immunity level to the T-13 virus is categorized as, "Gifted." This rare condition increases the neural activity in his cerebellum, giving him heightened senses, faster reactions and more coordinated muscle movement.

Bio: Wolfgang Magnusson's past is shrouded in mystery, just like his appearance. He claims to hail from Auburn, New York, to the north east of what once was the United States. Whether his professed origins are wholehearted truth or a deceitful lie stands to debate. However, several eye witness accounts prove that he traveled through the states during his youth, making a name for himself in the wastes of the Midwest. The most intriguing of these stories comes from the now bustling township of Emporia, which is located in the remnants of the state of Kansas. However, Emporia wasn't always the beacon of hope that many claim it to be nowadays. Although relatively untouched by the T-13 contagion, the struggling settlement was plagued by bandits and an influx of refugees from the state capitol of Topeka, which was firebombed by the United States government years earlier in an effort to contain the infection. The mass migration filled Emporia with people- and people need to eat. With its food reserves already close to depletion, Emporia turned to cannibalism and was on the brink of collapse... that is, until the arrival of the Wolf.

They say that he arrived one, frosty spring morning. He wore a gas mask and a hooded duster that hid everything but his arctic eyes and stray fringes of his dark, brown hair. The townsfolk recall that some citizens were so desperate they tried to eat the enigmatic traveller. Oddly, people say that when he muttered an inaudible hymn of words, they stopped in their tracks. The would-be cannibals took him to the mayor immediately after. Wolfgang offered to help the struggling town, in exchange for ammunition, of course. They next day he struck off into the dead city, Topeka, a place where few dared to tread. What he brought back to Emporia would save them from starvation and put them on the new world's map as a bastion of relative safety and prosperity. Magnusson carried with him seeds, precious cargo, however small in size, which he retrieved from the freezer vaults of what used to be an ecology lab. With these seeds and the treasure hunter's supervision, Emporia was growing its own food in no time. Paid in full with ammo, gratefulness, and admiration, the stranger left Emporia behind and made his way to Colorado.

RP Examples: I think you know I'm a decent writer. If you need more examples, though, just let me know!

Here's my app.

Eh, this isn't one of my best bios. I wanted to keep his past shrouded in mystery, but, I had to put something in there.

Alright. ACCEPTED. Just don't try to be too much of a badass. Want people to struggle a bit.

Sarejo wrote:Bei, what did you think of my theme suggestion? Not the Dead Island one, the new one I suggested.

Liked it. Keep it mind for whenever we get a poll up.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Posted
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Got a post. Just a heads up but I will be gone for work soon. Feel free to keep moving without me. Also Glenwood to Aspen is a long walk. 40+ miles.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Beiarusia wrote:Got a post. Just a heads up but I will be gone for work soon. Feel free to keep moving without me. Also Glenwood to Aspen is a long walk. 40+ miles.

Ok.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:46 pm

So...... what should my character do now that Mary is imprisoned? Another exposition post?
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:49 pm

The Wolven League wrote:So...... what should my character do now that Mary is imprisoned? Another exposition post?

I would say go vist her and do something there.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Deramen wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:So...... what should my character do now that Mary is imprisoned? Another exposition post?

I would say go vist her and do something there.

Yes, but why would I visit her? Maybe you owe me some racoon furs or something and I want to get them now in case you get executed?
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:54 pm

The Wolven League wrote:
Deramen wrote:I would say go vist her and do something there.

Yes, but why would I visit her? Maybe you owe me some racoon furs or something and I want to get them now in case you get executed?

Maybe to testify for her innocence or not... I dont know... Something. But I dont think they would allow you to come in and take some furs like that.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:55 pm

Deramen wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:Yes, but why would I visit her? Maybe you owe me some racoon furs or something and I want to get them now in case you get executed?

Maybe to testify for her innocence or not... I dont know... Something. But I dont think they would allow you to come in and take some furs like that.

.... Innocence lol? :p
Cheers mates.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:56 pm

Deramen wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:Yes, but why would I visit her? Maybe you owe me some racoon furs or something and I want to get them now in case you get executed?

Doubt you would get executed for assault. Probably lock you away for a bit or a smack on the hands.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Deramen wrote:Maybe to testify for her innocence or not... I dont know... Something. But I dont think they would allow you to come in and take some furs like that.

.... Innocence lol? :p

Hell I dont know just...Do something.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Last post for today. Have fun while I'm gone.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:21 pm

Beiarusia wrote:Last post for today. Have fun while I'm gone.

M'kay. My next post will probably be us getting to Aspen.

The Union of Courland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Courland » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:26 pm

Could I be someone from the Republic of Texas who decided to travel north in search of more people?
This is the law of the jungle,
As old and as true as the sky,
The wolf that shall keep it may prosper,
But the wolf that shall break it must die,
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk,
The law runneth forwards and back,
For the strength of the pack is the wolf,
And the strength of a wolf is the pack.
-Unknown

Nurse Redheart is best pony.
Proud Supporter of Luna and the New Lunar Republic. Down with the Tyrant Celestia! If you support the Solar Empire, TG me.
Sanabel wrote:I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

The New Greek Republic wrote:What's red and bad for your teeth?
A brick.

Jorgamunn
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorgamunn » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:27 pm

This still open for new players?

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:28 pm

Jorgamunn wrote:This still open for new players?

Yup.

Jorgamunn
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorgamunn » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Tayner wrote:
Jorgamunn wrote:This still open for new players?

Yup.

Nice. I'll app up in the morning. Otherwise cheers

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:40 pm

The Union of Courland wrote:Could I be someone from the Republic of Texas who decided to travel north in search of more people?

You can from most anywhere.

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Mary-person, new post is up. Lots of exposition, but it does get to you... eventually.

Oh, and Edward brought his hairless cat with him to the jail. Be afraid, be very afraid.
Last edited by The Wolven League on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feroxi
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Feroxi » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:01 pm

I'll get a post up later. Wolfgang will be on his way to Aspen.
Last edited by Feroxi on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"One is to be admired for rebuilding thy self, not judged."
- The Self Proclaimed Master of Forum Chivalry
NationStates' resident knight in not-so shining armor.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:14 pm

The Wolven League wrote:Mary-person, new post is up. Lots of exposition, but it does get to you... eventually.

Oh, and Edward brought his hairless cat with him to the jail. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Mary-Person?
Just-Just say Dera please.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse