NATION

PASSWORD

Mysterious Planet (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Mysterious Planet (IC)

Postby Harbertia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:26 pm

OOC

Emerging from the pod the characters find that they have landed on a body of land in the middle of a stream that'd fed by a waterfall to their left. The air is filled with a faint fog that goes up the branches of a jungle full of pretzel trees; their trunks criss-crossing in such a way as to pretzel till they reach twizler like branches with palm like leaves. From this distance the bark seems akin to that of a maple though only a close inspection can confirm this. The landing chute rests in the water of the shallow stream. The landing balloons; which cushioned the fall and would have provided boyancy had the pod hit water, seem intact though three of the ten balloons failed to deploy. Directly behind the pod from the hatch exit is a stone cliff; some thick clouds loom over it.
Last edited by Harbertia on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

WHYYYY
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:34 pm

Harold Greene unhooked his harness when he saw the pod had landed. Groaning, he stood up and walked over to a small box attached to the cabins wall. The box has the words, "SUPPLY KIT-FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY." He straightened his uniform. I suppose this is emergency enough, he thought, opening the cabinet.
Sorry moderators.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:42 pm

WHYYYY wrote:Harold Greene unhooked his harness when he saw the pod had landed. Groaning, he stood up and walked over to a small box attached to the cabins wall. The box has the words, "SUPPLY KIT-FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY." He straightened his uniform. I suppose this is emergency enough, he thought, opening the cabinet.

The cabinet inside contains two MediKits*, a Holo-flare able to illuminate 1 kilometer of area after it's single used activation, a Survival Knife with a serrated edge and crowbar like hooked handle, their are 8 smaller boxes inside the cabinet labeled "Survival Rations"**, and 4 Water Packs able to be fastened as back packs. Their are two black cylinder rods magnetized to the cabinet walls; your training has told you that these would have been used as oars if the need arises; each is activated but a button on the base of the cylinder which causes a 1.3 meter oar to extend, and lock into shape. Fastened by two heavy bands is a subspace radio though looking at it, you are not pleased. What ever effected the ship has effected this system as well; obvious by the popping sounds being emitted from the yet to be activated device; though perhaps it's not entirely lost.

* = (contents to be listed on the OOC)
Last edited by Harbertia on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Johnny woke up from the pod holding his head, and in a groan. "Just what happened?" He asked to really no one, but himself. He looked around at his surroundings unsure of what or who was there. After rummaging through the emergency supply kit, he managed to get a few things that could be of immediate aid, crawling out of the pod he began looking around trying to find any semblance of landmark. "Hello? Hello anyone there?" He desperately called out unsure of this foreign land.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Senedonia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Senedonia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:51 pm

Togeria wrote:Johnny woke up from the pod holding his head, and in a groan. "Just what happened?" He asked to really no one, but himself. He looked around at his surroundings unsure of what or who was there. After rummaging through the emergency supply kit, he managed to get a few things that could be of immediate aid, crawling out of the pod he began looking around trying to find any semblance of landmark. "Hello? Hello anyone there?" He desperately called out unsure of this foreign land.

Upon making contact with the ground, Bill began to calmly exit the escape pod. After he exited, he took a look around. He was in the middle of the forest, near a stream of water, presumably fresh. After looking around for a bit, he started to unpack the emergency survival kit. Inside it was various medical supplies, a flashlight, a survival knife, some food, a water canteen, and other important necessities. He also carried around a satchel, in which he carries around everywhere, holding his many notes, drawings, and research regarding ancient civilizations in the galaxy. In his pocket, he pulls out his personal journal, checking it to see if it was damaged. After getting all of his things, he hears someone else talking near him, he runs towards the voice, and finds a man standing near a pod, similar to his.
Bill responds;

"Hey, are you from the transport too? My name is Bill Connor, expert explorer and archeologist. Who are you?"
Last edited by Senedonia on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Danek Stasko rose from his seat and moved straight to the door, a man in a uniform was opening the survival kit. Perhaps he had been taught what to do in this kind of situation. Either way Danek wanted to get outside to get a better understanding of the situation. He went outside and was relieved to see the planet wasn't a volcanic waste or some other nightmare. He stretched and pulled a pack of Cigarettes out of his pocket. he hadn't smoked in a very long time, but it seemed like as good a time as any to light up. Someone began calling out to the woods and Danek puffed patiently listening for anything.
Well now, that hibernation has gotten boring, daddy is back again.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:56 pm

Harbertia wrote:OOC

Emerging from the pod the characters find that they have landed on a body of land in the middle of a stream that'd fed by a waterfall to their left. The air is filled with a faint fog that goes up the branches of a jungle full of pretzel trees; their trunks criss-crossing in such a way as to pretzel till they reach twizler like branches with palm like leaves. From this distance the bark seems akin to that of a maple though only a close inspection can confirm this. The landing chute rests in the water of the shallow stream. The landing balloons; which cushioned the fall and would have provided boyancy had the pod hit water, seem intact though three of the ten balloons failed to deploy. Directly behind the pod from the hatch exit is a stone cliff; some thick clouds loom over it.

Kyrati awoke, unsure of her sorroundings or if she should leave the pod at all. The small pod had saved her life, but now it was a reminder of civilization, of home, and of her family. Kyrati huffed and leaned back into her seat, shutting her eyes.

One week ago, Chenyuan Spaceport, Chengxi, Thessia, Yul System

"We will miss you!" Came the man's cry. The man was her husband, An anthro like her; yet she could not exactly remember his name. Behind him, her two daughters stood by his side. She waved one final time before the door closed and her mind drew a blank.

Hours earlier, The starliner, Unknown system

"Get up! The ship is falling apart! Get to a life pod before they're all gone!" A man's voice yelled. The visions were a blur; she could not see the man's face. Still, Kyrati saw herself running as fast as her legs could carry her. She saw herself entering the lifepod, but then it all went blank again.
-------

Her eyes snapped open again, and this time she went through the supplies in the pod. "Enough to last a little while." she said, going through it. After grabbing the knife, she said "Time to get out of here." before she left the pod.
Last edited by Taigawa on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:59 pm

Togeria wrote:Johnny woke up from the pod holding his head, and in a groan. "Just what happened?" He asked to really no one, but himself. He looked around at his surroundings unsure of what or who was there. After rummaging through the emergency supply kit, he managed to get a few things that could be of immediate aid, crawling out of the pod he began looking around trying to find any semblance of landmark. "Hello? Hello anyone there?" He desperately called out unsure of this foreign land.

The man (Johnny) seemed to be in a daze of some kind; James unfastened himself and walked past the only only other person who was up (Harold) whom the man had ignored. The long haired man was a stranger to James, but then again, so where the others. Stepping out of the pod James took in his surrounding much as the stranger was; their was a water fall to the left, a stream that ran along some long cliff face and a jungle; both on other sides of the stream. The jungle as James identified the strange bunch of twisted trees was what drew most of his attention, he called over to the Stranger (Johnny); "We should stay close to the pod!" he said a little louder then he intended, his ears where trying to adjust to some change in pressure.

He then notices some one else who seems to be in a situation; someone who called to him;

Senedonia wrote:"Hey, are you from the transport too? My name is Bill Connor, expert explorer and archeologist. Who are you?"

"James, James Roe- Engineer- Constructor- something like that." James says in response, feeling the need to introduce himself in turn. "I'm from the Transport, are you alright?" it all felt so strange.
Last edited by Harbertia on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Servanity
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Mason rose once the pod had landed. He went to the survival kit and rummaged though it pulling out the survival knife and attaching it to his belt and headed out making sure the pod was secure so he could come back to it when he needed something. Once outside the pod he saw a man outside his pod taking a smoke and he headed over pulling out his own pack checking for his lighter but found it to be gone. "Hey man mind if i get a light from you?" He asked putting one of his own cigarettes in his mouth. "You got any clue where we are?" He asked the man.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Harbertia wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:Harold Greene unhooked his harness when he saw the pod had landed. Groaning, he stood up and walked over to a small box attached to the cabins wall. The box has the words, "SUPPLY KIT-FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY." He straightened his uniform. I suppose this is emergency enough, he thought, opening the cabinet.

The cabinet inside contains two MediKits*, a Holo-flare able to illuminate 1 kilometer of area after it's single used activation, a Survival Knife with a serrated edge and crowbar like hooked handle, their are 8 smaller boxes inside the cabinet labeled "Survival Rations"**, and 4 Water Packs able to be fastened as back packs. Their are two black cylinder rods magnetized to the cabinet walls; your training has told you that these would have been used as oars if the need arises; each is activated but a button on the base of the cylinder which causes a 1.3 meter oar to extend, and lock into shape. Fastened by two heavy bands is a subspace radio though looking at it, you are not pleased. What ever effected the ship has effected this system as well; obvious by the popping sounds being emitted from the yet to be activated device; though perhaps it's not entirely lost.

* = (contents to be listed on the OOC)

Harold frowns. "Better than nothing," he murmurs, picking up the radio. It appeared to be damaged, and the signal reception range had dropped significantly. (OOC: just gonna say it's solar powered, hope that's okay) Harold was pleased to see the radio's back casing had several solar panels inside.

He tentatively switched the radio on. It cracked with static as it ran through various channels, then focused on one signal. Harold froze. The radio's speakers were emitting a rapid stream of Morse Code. Most craft only switched to Morse Code when a message had to be quickly sent out. Refocusing, Harold began translating it in his head. SOS STV SOS STV SOS STV SOS STV

Harold blinked in surprise. STV was the Starlight V's call sign. The ship is still transmitting? That meant... Edmond was still working the transmitter. Edmond Sharpe, one of Harolds colleagues and friends, had stayed back after the evacuation call had went out. Luke Pierce, the other wireless operator, had gone to the generator room to make sure the transmitter stayed powered.

Harold listened to the repeating message for a few more seconds until suddenly, it stopped. Crackling static filled the airwaves, and any signals from the ship had disappeared. Harold sighed nervously and clipped the radio to his belt, leaving it on just in case. He went outside and looked around.
Sorry moderators.

Ava Ire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 29, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Ava Ire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Unknown Planet

"ALERT. ESCAPE POD HAS CRASH LANDED."

"Ungh....wh-wha?..." Alice woke up on the cold, hard floor of the escape pod. Her body ached, a dull pain eminating from her lower left thigh. She looked around the room, blinking her hazel eyes. The thin, horizontal lines running the length of the room were flashing an alarming shade of red, indicating something terribly wrong had occurred. Or something like that. Alice cringed and pulled herself up, leaning her body against the bed that jutted out from the left side of the wall. The bed was hard and unwelcoming, but far better than the grey floor from which she had awoken. In fact, the entire cramped room itself was devoid of any color, save for the red emergency lights.

Alice ran a hand through her dark auburn hair and grunted, as she stood up. There was a single circular window above the bed. Light poured in from the outside, illuminating Alice's white suit. She knelt atop the bed and peered out, anxious. The world in which they had landed was damp and foggy, the sky cast over with whitish grey clouds. In the distance, she thought she could make out the edge of a dark forest, though this was obscured by the thick fog. An uneasy feeling welled up in the back of her mind, but she easily pushed it away and got off the bed. She gave a heavy sigh. "Well, at least I'm not dead." Alice looked down at her suit. It was still perfect and white. She smiled smugly. And her suit wasn't ruined.

As Alice stepped to the door, she heard a voice call out from the outside. She jumped in surprise. Oh, right. Other people were on the craft as well. She looked to the"desk" that extended out from the side of the wall. On it was her bag, carrying the only items she had brought with her. Alice pressed a series of buttons near the door. It slid open with a hiss, and she walked out into the fog.
I'm a mysterious, sp00ky pink ghost that's haunting this website for some reason.
"Down to Gehenna or up to the Throne, he travels the fastest who travels alone." ~

Senedonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Senedonia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:06 pm

Senedonia wrote:"Hey, are you from the transport too? My name is Bill Connor, expert explorer and archeologist. Who are you?"

"James, James Roe- Engineer- Constructor- something like that." James says in response, feeling the need to introduce himself in turn. "I'm from the Transport, are you alright?" it all felt so strange.[/quote]

He responded;

"Nice to meet you Johnny. Im alright. I tell you what, the ride down here was pretty fast I have to say; faster than an air jump I once underwent, during my time in the imperial galactic army. Damn, what a shit storm have we all flown into, this sucks. How are you holding up?"

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Johnny looked at both the men before nodding at John and moving more to the pod. "Hello I'm Johnny, you can call me John for short." He said still looking around. "Just where are we?" He said looking out into the distance.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:12 pm

Servanity wrote:Mason rose once the pod had landed. He went to the survival kit and rummaged though it pulling out the survival knife and attaching it to his belt and headed out making sure the pod was secure so he could come back to it when he needed something. Once outside the pod he saw a man outside his pod taking a smoke and he headed over pulling out his own pack checking for his lighter but found it to be gone. "Hey man mind if i get a light from you?" He asked putting one of his own cigarettes in his mouth. "You got any clue where we are?" He asked the man.

Danek offered the lighter up and shook his head.

"Not a clue, theres water food and we can breathe, so could be worse I suppose."

Gesturing his head at the others Danek took in the other survivors. Some archeologist who felt it necessary to announce his entire self proclaimed title. A man who looked like a marine who now joined him smoking, A female feline, and a couple others who were beginning to talk.

"Anyway" Danek offered his hand, "My name is Danek Stasko, whats your's?"
Well now, that hibernation has gotten boring, daddy is back again.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:13 pm

Harold looked around and sighed. None of the other survivors had a crew uniform on. Meaning he-the lowly junior communications officer-was the highest ranking of them all. He strode to in front of the capsule and raised his voice. "Everyone! My name is Harold Greene. Please, stay in the area until we can work out where we are and what happened. Remain calm, we'll get this sorted out." Harold was never one for public speaking, he preferred the sheltered communication room. There, you could talk to anyone and no body would see you, or know who you are. It was peaceful.

But if I'm the only crew here, I have to.
Sorry moderators.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Senedonia wrote:"Nice to meet you Johnny. Im alright. I tell you what, the ride down here was pretty fast I have to say; faster than an air jump I once underwent, during my time in the imperial galactic army. Damn, what a shit storm have we all flown into, this sucks. How are you holding up?"

James was still trying to focus his own mind to take in the situation; for a moment he wanted to correct Bill on his name being James not 'Johnny' but all he did was stutter for a bit before shaking Bill's hand with two of his own "Good," he said, "Good sir." his voice was uncertain and his eyes a little wide as this encounter seemed surreal. His ears where ringing a little causing the words from the others save Bill and himself to drone. So much so that he didn't hear Harold Greene, but Bill's eyes lead James to turn around, releasing his hold on Bill's hand, and focusing on the uniformed man.
Tomorrow is made today.

Ava Ire
Negotiator

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Ava Ire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Alice looked around outside. The pod seemed to be beached on a sand bank in the middle of a stream. She could hear the roar of a waterfall in the distance. And, as she had pleasantly expected, she could hear people talking, but couldn't see them yet.

She walked around the pod, towards where the voices were. "Uhm....Hello?," Alice called out.

WHYYYY wrote:Harold looked around and sighed. None of the other survivors had a crew uniform on. Meaning he-the lowly junior communications officer-was the highest ranking of them all. He strode to in front of the capsule and raised his voice. "Everyone! My name is Harold Greene. Please, stay in the area until we can work out where we are and what happened. Remain calm, we'll get this sorted out." Harold was never one for public speaking, he preferred the sheltered communication room. There, you could talk to anyone and no body would see you, or know who you are. It was peaceful.

Alice whirled around. Where the hell was the voice coming from?! "Hello?!," she called out again, a bit more desperately this time.
I'm a mysterious, sp00ky pink ghost that's haunting this website for some reason.
"Down to Gehenna or up to the Throne, he travels the fastest who travels alone." ~

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:21 pm

Ava Ire wrote:Alice looked around outside. The pod seemed to be beached on a sand bank in the middle of a stream. She could hear the roar of a waterfall in the distance. And, as she had pleasantly expected, she could hear people talking, but couldn't see them yet.

She walked around the pod, towards where the voices were. "Uhm....Hello?," Alice called out.

WHYYYY wrote:Harold looked around and sighed. None of the other survivors had a crew uniform on. Meaning he-the lowly junior communications officer-was the highest ranking of them all. He strode to in front of the capsule and raised his voice. "Everyone! My name is Harold Greene. Please, stay in the area until we can work out where we are and what happened. Remain calm, we'll get this sorted out." Harold was never one for public speaking, he preferred the sheltered communication room. There, you could talk to anyone and no body would see you, or know who you are. It was peaceful.

Alice whirled around. Where the hell was the voice coming from?! "Hello?!," she called out again, a bit more desperately this time.

"Hello." Johnny called out after the voice,"Hello over here." He said again, he repeated it a couple more times to hopefully lead the person to him. "I think we should stay together at least for now." He said softly to those near him. Letting out a soft sigh and sitting down he held his head as he tried to make sense of could've happened,"Just what knocked us down, or hit us, or cause this?" He questioned to himself.
Last edited by Togeria on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Servanity
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Mason took the lighter with a nod and lit his cig taking a long drag off of it then let it roll out of his mouth and said. "My name is Mason, Mason Havoc. And I agree ive been though worse." He took another drag and asked. "How many dead?"

Senedonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Senedonia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:27 pm

After speaking and introducing himself to most of the pod members he found a sizable rock, and sat down. He put his satchel down, and took out a large map. It was a foldable map of the entire galaxy. He traced the path of the space ship. From there path of travel, before the erratic switch, they should've been about halfway. However, he estimated that they had took a sharp left, and then continued on for that route for many galactic hours. He then looked at his watch, and calculated the distance from the halfway point. He was astonished. He looked at the map, and his coordinates placed him on the edge of the galaxy, very far from the nearest planet, Vergo. He estimated that they were located in the unknown region, but, they were on the other side of the galaxy. The planet they were on, wasn't marked. He took out some older maps...still, same result. He began to worry. However, his thoughts were interrupted by the crew member's annoying announcement.

He started to collect his things, and put them in the satchel. He returned to the rest of the group.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:27 pm

Kyrati swallowed hard. She didn't know this man, but as long as there was a member of the crew around, they at least had a de facto leader. She let her tail down from the nervous curl she had it in and relaxed. "I owe the crew my life. I cannot remember everything, but one of you guys woke me and helped me escape." she declared, twitching her ears.
Last edited by Taigawa on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:28 pm

Servanity wrote:Mason took the lighter with a nod and lit his cig taking a long drag off of it then let it roll out of his mouth and said. "My name is Mason, Mason Havoc. And I agree ive been though worse." He took another drag and asked. "How many dead?"

Harold pondered that. "None dead, many, many missing. I'm not sure where the ship landed at, or why only one escape pod deployed, but don't worry. We'll find the others."
Sorry moderators.

Senedonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Senedonia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:32 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
Servanity wrote:Mason took the lighter with a nod and lit his cig taking a long drag off of it then let it roll out of his mouth and said. "My name is Mason, Mason Havoc. And I agree ive been though worse." He took another drag and asked. "How many dead?"

Harold pondered that. "None dead, many, many missing. I'm not sure where the ship landed at, or why only one escape pod deployed, but don't worry. We'll find the others."

"I hope so. So, only one pod detached? I have another question, does anyone know what that purple haze stuff was that we went through?"

Ava Ire
Negotiator

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Ava Ire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:33 pm

Togeria wrote:
Ava Ire wrote:Alice looked around outside. The pod seemed to be beached on a sand bank in the middle of a stream. She could hear the roar of a waterfall in the distance. And, as she had pleasantly expected, she could hear people talking, but couldn't see them yet.

"Hello." Johnny called out after the voice,"Hello over here." He said again, he repeated it a couple more times to hopefully lead the person to him. "I think we should stay together at least for now." He said softly to those near him. Letting out a soft sigh and sitting down he held his head as he tried to make sense of could've happened,"Just what knocked us down, or hit us, or cause this?" He questioned to himself.

Alice noticed him, and smiled. She approached, walking in a reserved manner, hands held behind her back properly.
She looked down at the stranger. "Hello there, um..." Alice wasn't sure of what his name was. She looked at him expectantly.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:34 pm

WHYYYY wrote:

James was taken aback by the statement, and shook his head Only one? We're the only ones?! he couldn't even get the words out his expression simply spoke for him. Though he calmed himself, as his mind continued to take in the situation.
Senedonia wrote:"I hope so. So, only one pod detached? I have another question, does anyone know what that purple haze stuff was that we went through?"

James was also curious and his focusing mind turned to Harold for an answer; his face becoming more focused and stern.
Tomorrow is made today.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse