NATION

PASSWORD

Division Six (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Merlin looked at Hunter, "Well... Division Six. I've just heard about them, don't know too much about them. All I can tell you is they protect humanity from the supernatural, and vide versa. Their HQ is actually here in New York, I walk past it daily. If you want to know more about them, how about you pay them a visit"

Merlin then turned to Charlotte. As she smiled, Void had to speak up. Look at that. You still got it. But do you still have the skill in the.... Void was cut of by Charlotte telling Void to shut up. Damn. I'll shut up now. Void said as he shut up.

Merlin smiled, "No offence taken. You actually stopped Void from crossing the line again. I thank you for that."

Merlin stood up, and offered his hand, "Shall we get going then?"

Charlotte grinned. "Glad I could be of service." She took his hand and stood. "Ready when you are." Is this actually happening? Yes, but you'll screw it up as usual. Oh, shut up! Fine, fine.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Casually walking by a random alleyway in New York City, he happened to glance in and froze. He pulled off his sunglasses in astonishment and accidently dropped his bagel.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Merlin looked at Hunter, "Well... Division Six. I've just heard about them, don't know too much about them. All I can tell you is they protect humanity from the supernatural, and vide versa. Their HQ is actually here in New York, I walk past it daily. If you want to know more about them, how about you pay them a visit"

Merlin then turned to Charlotte. As she smiled, Void had to speak up. Look at that. You still got it. But do you still have the skill in the.... Void was cut of by Charlotte telling Void to shut up. Damn. I'll shut up now. Void said as he shut up.

Merlin smiled, "No offence taken. You actually stopped Void from crossing the line again. I thank you for that."

Merlin stood up, and offered his hand, "Shall we get going then?"

Charlotte grinned. "Glad I could be of service." She took his hand and stood. "Ready when you are." Is this actually happening? Yes, but you'll screw it up as usual. Oh, shut up! Fine, fine.

"Farewell Hunter, Zafkiel and you there vamp. Oh and you there, you dropped your begal. I wish you good luck." Merlin said to the others as he left, leading Charlotte down the alleys. They got on a main road as they walked past an interesting building.

"That is Division Six's HQ." He said as they passed it. They came to an apartment complex. Merlin lead her into the building, past the sleeping reception. And into an elevator. Merlin then hit the top button to go to the top floor, a penthouse really.

When it stopped, Merlin lead her into his penthouse.

"This is my castle. Welcome." Merlin said with pride.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Generailia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Samuel Ashworth
Somewhere within New York City

Samuel was causally waiting for a response..yet he was sadly ignored so far. Then after the odd boy and the Nephilim girl had a rather moment that seemed as if it belongs in some small child's fantasy he heard the faint sound of something hitting the floor at the entrance of the alleyway. The vampire pulled out his rusty saber in surprise as the paranoia that his current situation formed only made him far more jumpy then he usually was as he turned to face the source of the noise.

Then when the vampire saw a baffled looking man he asked in a tone loud enough so that the man could hear it. "The man saw our faces..may I have your permission to kill him?" The vampire asked the question to nobody in particular yet he decided that the first response he heard that was not his possible victim's would do. Then suddenly the odd boy and the Nephilim simply ignored the man and walked away. The vampire then shoved his blade back into his sheath as he thought to himself. Well..I guess it would be best if I also depart. The vampire then turned towards the two gods as he said. "I shall now depart as well. It was a pleasure meeting you..yet I would appreciate it if you refrain from killing me." The vampire then exited the alleyway and as he walked by the man he simply smirked at him before he turned back down the sidewalk and headed back towards his car. While the vampire was walking he also shoved on his sunglasses before putting his hands back into the pockets of his trench coat.
Last edited by Generailia on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:44 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte grinned. "Glad I could be of service." She took his hand and stood. "Ready when you are." Is this actually happening? Yes, but you'll screw it up as usual. Oh, shut up! Fine, fine.

"Farewell Hunter, Zafkiel and you there vamp. Oh and you there, you dropped your begal. I wish you good luck." Merlin said to the others as he left, leading Charlotte down the alleys. They got on a main road as they walked past an interesting building.

"That is Division Six's HQ." He said as they passed it. They came to an apartment complex. Merlin lead her into the building, past the sleeping reception. And into an elevator. Merlin then hit the top button to go to the top floor, a penthouse really.

When it stopped, Merlin lead her into his penthouse.

"This is my castle. Welcome." Merlin said with pride.

The clicking of various bottles as a man was rummaging through the cambion's refrigerator. "No, no, no...ew what is that." Opening a tupperwear bowl and smelling it before putting it back. "Jeez this guy has nothing good to eat, what was the point of impersonating him in the first place." He sat waving his hand as the door to the refrigerator closed. He began opening and closing cabinets looking inside his back turned. He himself was wearing a green jacket with a dark maroon shirt underneath, and a pair of jeans. He scoffed finding nothing good. "Wizards, not even a vial of eye of newt." He turned on his heels. "To the bedroom, maybe he has the current Magik Hustler or something."
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Merlin heard something in his penthouse. He looked at Charlotte, "Someone else is in here. Stay here."

Void, someone else is in the penthouse, I might need you, Merlin said to Void. Oh, I can talk now, good to know. Yes Mer you got me here, Void responded.

Merlin turned a corner and ran right into a random person. They both feel, but Merlin was the first up. He was at first shocked, then he was angry. Who in Hell was is this, Merlin thought.

Merlin then reached for his sword, the sword of his friend. He pulled it out and pointed it at the intruder.

"Who and what are you? Tell me before I end you for trespassing." He said coldly, not his normal voice.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:27 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Merlin heard something in his penthouse. He looked at Charlotte, "Someone else is in here. Stay here."

Void, someone else is in the penthouse, I might need you, Merlin said to Void. Oh, I can talk now, good to know. Yes Mer you got me here, Void responded.

Merlin turned a corner and ran right into a random person. They both feel, but Merlin was the first up. He was at first shocked, then he was angry. Who in Hell was is this, Merlin thought.

Merlin then reached for his sword, the sword of his friend. He pulled it out and pointed it at the intruder.

"Who and what are you? Tell me before I end you for trespassing." He said coldly, not his normal voice.

The Trickster, Merlin's Penthouse
"Ah crap. Well there goes, leave before he returns plan." As he pulled himself up dusting himself staring down the mage. "Hey is this how you treat your houseguest, waving of a sword and yelling of Have at Thee!" He chuckled before pointing at the sword itself. "By the way, does the Lady in the Lake know you have that?" he said easily recognizing the swords and at the same time avoid the question of his identity.

Belial, HQ
Belial has left a illusion of himself walking with the other guards as he himself wandered finding himself in the prison hold or one of them. He sure they knew what he was doing, but he figured if he didn't touch any of their toys or delicates he would be fine. Stopping in front of one of the cell he looking inside seeing a man yelling and screaming with a glowing scar on his forehead. Knocking on the glass he looking straight at him. "You know the Charles Manson look went out years ago." Goading the prisoner.
Last edited by Tarnen on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RPs:

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Tarnen wrote:"Ah crap. Well there goes, leave before he returns plan." As he pulled himself up dusting himself staring down the mage. "Hey is this how you treat your houseguest, waving of a sword and yelling of Have at Thee!" He chuckled before pointing at the sword itself. "By the way, does the Lady in the Lake know you have that?" he said easily recognizing the swords and at the same time avoid the question of his identity.

"Does it look like I am in the mood to joke." Merlin said to the intruder, "Yes, the Lady of the Lake knows I have this sword. Now, I'll ask you again, who and what are you?"

"You don't want to get me angry. And that's the path you're on." He added.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Empire of the Rising Moon
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Hunter observed everyone leaving and the vampire that he had said that he would appreciate not dying. He then noticed a man that had dropped his bagel and that was staring at them with a baffled look that just made Hunter laugh. "Well, I guess I must depart as well. Hey Zafkiel, You want to help me find this Division Six? They are the reason I came over to this land. They seem like the closest thing to being able to hurt me in a long time so I want to make sure I don't lose any more of my heads. Do you know how pissed I am at the seven houses for taking seven of my heads? I'm still hung up on that." He nodded to himself. "Well you can find me easily enough god of time. Farewell."

Hunter headed over to the man who had dropped his bagel and put his arm around him. "How about you come with me my good sir. I want you to show me around town, your okay with that I assume?" His eyes once again went reptilian and he flicked his tongue at the man. "Right?"
Well I do all sorts of RP's, mainly PT and FT, although by cannon my nation is PT mixed with FanT
Billy May's Here! And this is ERM, 100% guaranteed or your money back!

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:Hunter observed everyone leaving and the vampire that he had said that he would appreciate not dying. He then noticed a man that had dropped his bagel and that was staring at them with a baffled look that just made Hunter laugh. "Well, I guess I must depart as well. Hey Zafkiel, You want to help me find this Division Six? They are the reason I came over to this land. They seem like the closest thing to being able to hurt me in a long time so I want to make sure I don't lose any more of my heads. Do you know how pissed I am at the seven houses for taking seven of my heads? I'm still hung up on that." He nodded to himself. "Well you can find me easily enough god of time. Farewell."

Hunter headed over to the man who had dropped his bagel and put his arm around him. "How about you come with me my good sir. I want you to show me around town, your okay with that I assume?" His eyes once again went reptilian and he flicked his tongue at the man. "Right?"

"Division VI? Why does no one ever pay attention to me?", said Zafkiel, that just reallized that he was ignored for a large part of the conversation. The Nephilim girl and the Merlin boy where now gone somewhere, and it seemed that the vampire and Hunter were about to kill a human.
"Division VI. I kinda work there, help them from time to time. Bad salary but a pretty interesting job."
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Tarnen wrote:"Ah crap. Well there goes, leave before he returns plan." As he pulled himself up dusting himself staring down the mage. "Hey is this how you treat your houseguest, waving of a sword and yelling of Have at Thee!" He chuckled before pointing at the sword itself. "By the way, does the Lady in the Lake know you have that?" he said easily recognizing the swords and at the same time avoid the question of his identity.

"Does it look like I am in the mood to joke." Merlin said to the intruder, "Yes, the Lady of the Lake knows I have this sword. Now, I'll ask you again, who and what are you?"

"Fine Dumbledore, the name is Loki yes that Loki." He took a bow "Now but that sword away or I'll make it and you disappear. Maybe the half wings in the other room. Why are you hanging around, them you know that are walking targets." He said walking around Merlin. "I mean me myself have no quarrel with angels, but if they find out you can expect the God-squad all over you and her."
My RPs:

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:49 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Belial, HQ
Belial has left a illusion of himself walking with the other guards as he himself wandered finding himself in the prison hold or one of them. He sure they knew what he was doing, but he figured if he didn't touch any of their toys or delicates he would be fine. Stopping in front of one of the cell he looking inside seeing a man yelling and screaming with a glowing scar on his forehead. Knocking on the glass he looking straight at him. "You know the Charles Manson look went out years ago." Goading the prisoner.

He rammed into the glass, snarling at him.

"Well, excuse me. I didn't get to pick what fresh corpse these meatsacks imprisoned me in when they so rudely summoned me from minding my own business in the pit."

He banged on the partition, staring daggers at him from behind it.

"And Manson is a pussy. He cries like a mewling kitten when his thrice daily turn in the suffering caverns come. Once I get out of here, I'll give you and every other mortal in this plane a taste of it!"

The brand glowed slightly. The only warning he was going to get.

"Now piss off."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Hunter looked at Zafkeil with amazement. "You? Working with humans? Well I guess it isn't that much of a stretch." Hunter sighed and looked back at the person he had his arm around. "You know what, I don't need your assistance anymore. Scurry off now." Hunter moved over to Zafkeil and put out his hand for a handshake. "Can you take me to their base? If you say it is interesting then it might not be all that bad to get into the organization until I learn what I should do with it. What do you say ol' pal?" Hunter then pined his neck and asked another question to Zafkeil. "Do you know anywhere that I can switch back into my normal form? This is the first time in forever that I used this form of mine to walk around."
Well I do all sorts of RP's, mainly PT and FT, although by cannon my nation is PT mixed with FanT

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Tarnen wrote:"Fine Dumbledore, the name is Loki yes that Loki." He took a bow "Now but that sword away or I'll make it and you disappear. Maybe the half wings in the other room. Why are you hanging around, them you know that are walking targets." He said walking around Merlin. "I mean me myself have no quarrel with angels, but if they find out you can expect the God-squad all over you and her."

Merlin put the sword away, and sighed. Void, it's god damn Loki, Merlin said to Void. Damn, you've attracted some real attention. Be careful though, he is a Trickster. I understand, Merlin thought.

"You know. If you wanted to visit you could have just asked." Merlin started, "I realize the risk of hanging around a Nephilim. And that's why I want to hang with her, she's a Nephilim. An outsider, like me in a way. She has no where to stay, no family. Now how can I let someone like that, who could become a target, live all alone on the streets. At least I can help her survive. Now, why are you truly here?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:Hunter observed everyone leaving and the vampire that he had said that he would appreciate not dying. He then noticed a man that had dropped his bagel and that was staring at them with a baffled look that just made Hunter laugh. "Well, I guess I must depart as well. Hey Zafkiel, You want to help me find this Division Six? They are the reason I came over to this land. They seem like the closest thing to being able to hurt me in a long time so I want to make sure I don't lose any more of my heads. Do you know how pissed I am at the seven houses for taking seven of my heads? I'm still hung up on that." He nodded to himself. "Well you can find me easily enough god of time. Farewell."

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:Hunter looked at Zafkeil with amazement. "You? Working with humans? Well I guess it isn't that much of a stretch." Hunter sighed and looked back at the person he had his arm around. "You know what, I don't need your assistance anymore. Scurry off now." Hunter moved over to Zafkeil and put out his hand for a handshake. "Can you take me to their base? If you say it is interesting then it might not be all that bad to get into the organization until I learn what I should do with it. What do you say ol' pal?" Hunter then pined his neck and asked another question to Zafkeil. "Do you know anywhere that I can switch back into my normal form? This is the first time in forever that I used this form of mine to walk around."

He shook himself out of his shock and growled. "I don't know for sure what either of you are, but you-" He pointed at Zafkeil, "I have a feeling you don't have the proper authorization to show this... Thing where Division Six is," He pointed at Hunter, "And you, I'm assuming you're.. What, Demon? Angel? God? Whatever you are, be thankful you didn't touch my skin."

He suddenly shifted into the form of a police officer. "I would've known your every last secret."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:12 pm

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:Hunter looked at Zafkeil with amazement. "You? Working with humans? Well I guess it isn't that much of a stretch." Hunter sighed and looked back at the person he had his arm around. "You know what, I don't need your assistance anymore. Scurry off now." Hunter moved over to Zafkeil and put out his hand for a handshake. "Can you take me to their base? If you say it is interesting then it might not be all that bad to get into the organization until I learn what I should do with it. What do you say ol' pal?" Hunter then pined his neck and asked another question to Zafkeil. "Do you know anywhere that I can switch back into my normal form? This is the first time in forever that I used this form of mine to walk around."

"Well, I had to do something. Working with them is pretty interesting."
Zafkiel sighed. The situation was far more complicated that it seemed.
"I can try, but I don't know if they will accept the idea of a dragon god being in their HQ. And they can be pretty violent. You should probably be able to change your form somewhere in the HQ, if you will be allowed to enter. "
Zafkiel then looked at the shifter with a funny look on his face.
"Authorization? I now need an authorization? The Division is really in a quick decline."
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:

"I can try, but I don't know if they will accept the idea of a dragon god being in their HQ. And they can be pretty violent. You should probably be able to change your form somewhere in the HQ, if you will be allowed to enter. "
"Authorization? I now need an authorization? The Division is really in a quick decline."

He hesitated. "I... Don't... Actually know whether or not you need authorization. I... might not be following orders by being on patrol. Regardless, you want to bring a bloody Dragon God to HQ? I don't think the boss would take kindly to that." He thought for a moment. "When did you work with us? I don't remember you."

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

"Fine Dumbledore, the name is Loki yes that Loki." He took a bow "Now but that sword away or I'll make it and you disappear. Maybe the half wings in the other room. Why are you hanging around, them you know that are walking targets." He said walking around Merlin. "I mean me myself have no quarrel with angels, but if they find out you can expect the God-squad all over you and her."

Charlotte blinked. "Okay, now I know you're talking about me. But that's not what interests me." She moved into the room where they were. "Did you say Loki? This day just keeps getting more interesting."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:21 pm

Hunter was starting to get confused about the situation that was going on around them. He looked the the shifter and almost laughed. "If you found out my secrets, you would die a horrible death to pestilence. And I'm sure you would be bored out of your mind watching four thousand years worth of secrets." He then looked at Zafkiel with confusion on his face, as well as excitement. "And you need authorization to do stuff? Now I'm really interested if they can make a god require authorization. Take me to your base, I really got to see this."

He then looked back at the shifter and decided it would be best to introduce himself. "I am Hunter, although I go by any name referencing dragons or evil lizard things. Also, wouldn't it be better to have a dangerous creature that kills the land with it's breath under the safe watch of your division?" He was trying to taunt the man into allowing him to go to their headquarters. He really needed to get into his original form.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:22 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

He hesitated. "I... Don't... Actually know whether or not you need authorization. I... might not be following orders by being on patrol. Regardless, you want to bring a bloody Dragon God to HQ? I don't think the boss would take kindly to that." He thought for a moment. "When did you work with us? I don't remember you."

"I don't know, having s dragon god there would certainly be interesting.", said Zafkiel with a smile."Of course, I don't know what would the boss say."
Zafkiel stopped from playing around with the black metal coin, putting it back in his pocket.
"When did I work with you? In the last decades. Of course, not with everyone. I don't know how many supernatural beings would approve if my actions in working for thr Division, so it's not like I did my best to meet everyone. Besides, I wasn't here in the last, weeks, or s year, or something. I might have started a civil war somewhere, but yeah, back to subject, I'm working with you. I even get a salary!"

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:Hunter was starting to get confused about the situation that was going on around them. He looked the the shifter and almost laughed. "If you found out my secrets, you would die a horrible death to pestilence. And I'm sure you would be bored out of your mind watching four thousand years worth of secrets." He then looked at Zafkiel with confusion on his face, as well as excitement. "And you need authorization to do stuff? Now I'm really interested if they can make a god require authorization. Take me to your base, I really got to see this."

He then looked back at the shifter and decided it would be best to introduce himself. "I am Hunter, although I go by any name referencing dragons or evil lizard things. Also, wouldn't it be better to have a dangerous creature that kills the land with it's breath under the safe watch of your division?" He was trying to taunt the man into allowing him to go to their headquarters. He really needed to get into his original form.

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:He hesitated. "I... Don't... Actually know whether or not you need authorization. I... might not be following orders by being on patrol. Regardless, you want to bring a bloody Dragon God to HQ? I don't think the boss would take kindly to that." He thought for a moment. "When did you work with us? I don't remember you."

"I don't know, having s dragon god there would certainly be interesting.", said Zafkiel with a smile."Of course, I don't know what would the boss say."
Zafkiel stopped from playing around with the black metal coin, putting it back in his pocket.
"When did I work with you? In the last decades. Of course, not with everyone. I don't know how many supernatural beings would approve if my actions in working for thr Division, so it's not like I did my best to meet everyone. Besides, I wasn't here in the last, weeks, or s year, or something. I might have started a civil war somewhere, but yeah, back to subject, I'm working with you. I even get a salary!"

After a moment of looking back and forth between the two, he shook his head and put his index finger to his temple. "I am getting in so much damn trouble. Considering I'm relatively certain either of you could kill me with a glance, I'm going to take you to base. If they threaten me, I'll say it was under duress." After another glance at the two of you. "From the Dragon."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Hunter gave off a mighty laugh at the man. "Yes, do say that. That is, I don't know how to phrase this. Awesome? Let's go with that." Hunter started to walk towards the shifter again but stopped halfway there and cracked his neck. "One second, I need to get a kink out of my right neck. Hunter took a few steps back and quickly transformed his head into his three dragon heads for a few seconds as he cracked his right most neck before going back to normal. "Okay, I should be good for a few minutes more. Let us get a move on then."

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:30 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:Hunter was starting to get confused about the situation that was going on around them. He looked the the shifter and almost laughed. "If you found out my secrets, you would die a horrible death to pestilence. And I'm sure you would be bored out of your mind watching four thousand years worth of secrets." He then looked at Zafkiel with confusion on his face, as well as excitement. "And you need authorization to do stuff? Now I'm really interested if they can make a god require authorization. Take me to your base, I really got to see this."

Tracian Empire wrote:

After a moment of looking back and forth between the two, he shook his head and put his index finger to his temple. "I am getting in so much damn trouble. Considering I'm relatively certain either of you could kill me with a glance, I'm going to take you to base. If they threaten me, I'll say it was under duress." After another glance at the two of you. "From the Dragon."

"Why would they threaten you for bringing me there? They love me.", said the young boy looking god.
"I was about to head there anyway. I haven't been to the HQ in a while so I wanted to find out what's new. Have some fun. Find some money. Things like that. And don't worry, I won't kill you. You're too funny."

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:35 pm

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:Hunter gave off a mighty laugh at the man. "Yes, do say that. That is, I don't know how to phrase this. Awesome? Let's go with that." Hunter started to walk towards the shifter again but stopped halfway there and cracked his neck. "One second, I need to get a kink out of my right neck. Hunter took a few steps back and quickly transformed his head into his three dragon heads for a few seconds as he cracked his right most neck before going back to normal. "Okay, I should be good for a few minutes more. Let us get a move on then."

He just shook his head. "When we get there, you two are introducing yourselves." He put his sunglasses back on and reverted to his "regular" form. "I'm not going to be the one to explain whatever the hell I just saw. And you- What are you? He's a Dragon God, you a God too? I bet you get payed more than me."

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:58 pm

The cool air whistled in her ears as she ran, her paws racing through the dead leaves and crabgrass. She dodged in-between the tall trees, making a zig-zag line through the forest. Her breaths came up in short puffs of white from her muzzle, the wind blowing through her gray fur. She made her way up a particularly rocky pathway, coming up on a rocky outcrop overviewing the forest for some ways. The wolf soon transformed into a young girl with light pink hair, and bright magenta eyes. She wore a light green hoodie and a pair of gray jeans which were tucked underneath a pair of muddy black combat boots. The girl, Hannah, smiled at the view, always having an appreciation for nature. Looking down into the forest, she noticed a particularly white tuft down in-between the trees. It was moving, and the more she looked at it, the more she realized it was a person. Why would a lone person be all the way out here? She thought. Curious, she jogged down the rocky cliff in her humanly form. She wasn't sure if this person would particularly take kindly to her special skills. When she got close enough, she could just make out the fact that this person happened to be a boy. A young boy, around her age. Why was he out here alone? Was he lost?
"Ehh, hello..?" Hannah asked, coming closer to the white-haired boy. "Are you lost?"
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse