NATION

PASSWORD

Division Six (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:08 pm

Flammaland wrote:
Tarnen wrote:
Loki looked at Set on what he was offering. "Well I really can't say no can I, especially when there are three gods standing right in front of me how can I refuse?" Nervously laughing, before he stood up "Though I have a question why? I'm sure you can walk in the front door and just ask."

Set straightened up and looked Loki dead in the eyes. "There's a reason that the Division didn't just ask you nicely to have a meeting with them. The Pantheon and the Division don't always see eye to eye on everything. We had hoped that by having you work on the inside we could establish a better foothold. Again, Anubis and Nephthys wouldn't be able to get in and I doubt many Division agents would react well to me. I have an image problem."

"Ah you want me to put the moves on the Division, sweet talk it into letting our kind in? Or at least a better presence overall. Okay fair enough." Looking at the others before going back to Set. "Well if that's all you wanted, I think I like to go back now. I'm sure they're looking high and low right now trying to find me."
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:33 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Flammaland wrote:
Set straightened up and looked Loki dead in the eyes. "There's a reason that the Division didn't just ask you nicely to have a meeting with them. The Pantheon and the Division don't always see eye to eye on everything. We had hoped that by having you work on the inside we could establish a better foothold. Again, Anubis and Nephthys wouldn't be able to get in and I doubt many Division agents would react well to me. I have an image problem."

"Ah you want me to put the moves on the Division, sweet talk it into letting our kind in? Or at least a better presence overall. Okay fair enough." Looking at the others before going back to Set. "Well if that's all you wanted, I think I like to go back now. I'm sure they're looking high and low right now trying to find me."

Set stepped back and clapped. There was a flash of red light and, in the lift from which Loki had disappeared, a sandstorm appeared. It parted to reveal the Trickster, who was covered in sand and now wearing his handcuffs. "See, told you they'd send him back." Samantha smiled and offered her hand to Loki. "How is dad by the way?"
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Flammaland wrote:
Tarnen wrote:"Ah you want me to put the moves on the Division, sweet talk it into letting our kind in? Or at least a better presence overall. Okay fair enough." Looking at the others before going back to Set. "Well if that's all you wanted, I think I like to go back now. I'm sure they're looking high and low right now trying to find me."

Set stepped back and clapped. There was a flash of red light and, in the lift from which Loki had disappeared, a sandstorm appeared. It parted to reveal the Trickster, who was covered in sand and now wearing his handcuffs. "See, told you they'd send him back." Samantha smiled and offered her hand to Loki. "How is dad by the way?"

"Just peachy." Coughing up some sand. He grabbed her hand pulling himself up as he felt the steel cuffs on his hands rending him powerless again. Sighing to himself "He could have done without the cuffs again." John and the others got into the crowded elevator after pressing a few buttons the elevator move downward into the basements of D6. "Why did the God wanted to talk with you?" John said through the awkward silence. Loki just shrugged. "Oh he asked me to deliver a message to the Director about somethings..." Loki tried to be vague as possible. "Right.." John replied as the elevator doors opened revealing a white hallway with doors on each side lightly pushing him along, agents passing them as he made his way towards the Room G48 opening it was a long table with several empty seats at the end of it sat the Director and to his left sat Belial. "Well took you guys long enough, did you guys get lost in the elevator?" "Belial." John sat Loki in one of the chair preferring to stand "Please take a seat, and remove the cuffs from Loki please." John hesitated for a moment, "The room is protected, John." Simply sighing as he grabbed his key removing the handcuffs.

The Director looking at the others who had been involved unwillingly. "Please Merlin, Charlotte have a seat as well. You have nothing to fear, I know you have questions and I am willing to answer them." He said with a warm smile.

Tracian Empire wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:
Nik saw the Demigod in the process of leaving and said through her shadow "if you have need of aid give prayer to Notte goddess of the night and I shall hear it as my patron is connected to her." He then turned back towards the others and Said " so we going to continue this shindig or what, I haven't had a good fight in a while that is for sure. a few of you might actually be able to kill me for a time."

"I don't care if he is your avatar, Erebus.", said the young boy."He should stay out of the business of other Gods."
The storm clouds and the thunderbolt pretty much confirmed Zafkiel's theory. She was one of Thor's demigod daughters. They had to act really carefully, to avoid any casualties. Zafkiel started to speak in the Old Norse.
"Daughter of Thor, I am Kronos, the God of Time. Please calm down. Let's talk this peacefully. I understand your situation, but I don't want any mortal casualties. Put your sword down.I don't know why you were captured in the first place, but I had nothing to do with it. I swear that I won't try to capture you."

The young, boy kept his defensive stance, but strangely, his eyes turned to a golden color, pretty much confirming that he was indeed Khronos.

A man appeared out of near where standing the looking at the gods, wearing a dark suit. "Nobody wants that. And I would suggest all of you need to quit fighting in the first place, the unaware are not ready to look behind t he veil."
Last edited by Tarnen on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RPs:

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Tarnen wrote:A man appeared out of near where standing the looking at the gods, wearing a dark suit. "Nobody wants that. And I would suggest all of you need to quit fighting in the first place, the unaware are not ready to look behind t he veil."

Nik replied "You know its not exactly polite to sneak behind people when they are I such a tense situation, However I agree with you I might want a good fight but I am not so petty to risk the safety of people over it,... Probably. Anyways the decision is up to these guys I would think."
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Generailia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Samuel Ashworth
Somewhere outside of the HQ of Division VI

Samuel had been surprised by the boy's odd response and just as he was about to reply he noticed that the kid suddenly spoke in a very unpleasant sounding voice. This unnerved the vampire and caused a brief feeling of both panic and fear to come over him and even temporarily appear across his face before he calmed himself down and attempted to hear what the voice was saying without running away as fast as he possibly could. He missed most of the conversation yet it quickly became very apparent that the vampire was getting into something that would more then likely result in his own demise. Yet he stood his ground being how he believed that if the situation did indeed get out of control that he could easily escape..since they will more then likely care far more about two gods then both a lone and young vampire. Then his grin began to reform before he noticed the odd girl begin to back away.

The vampire was quite surprised by her course of action and was about to signal her to stop being how such a course of action would very likely put her in more danger then she was in already. Then the vampire noticed her raise up her sword after speaking to them in her usual unknown language which was soon was followed by the sound of lightening striking somewhere nearby. Such a thing not only destroyed the forming grin completely yet caused the vampire to visibly jump slightly in surprise. Then the idiotic yet apparently powerful boy spoke once again.

The boy's words caused the Samuel's eyes to move towards him as he shifted back into a defensive position while still holding his knife in hand. Yet in truth the vampire was getting prepared to run as well. The vampire knew that such a battle would more then likely end in his own demise yet he was ready to fight it..if not temporarily. It would not be the vampire's first time in combat and more then likely not his last either. Yet it would be his first time facing a foe of such power and apparent skill. So he decided to take his foe very seriously while still occasionally glancing over at the odd girl just to make sure that she wouldn't try anything odd again. Then suddenly a odd man appeared and spoke to them..or far more then likely to the beings of which where extremely out of his league then anyone else.

Samuel glared at the man as he responded in his usual calm tone..yet with obvious strain in it as he attempted to control his outrage. "I do not mean any offence sir but do you think that we are doing this for personal entertainment? Since I believe that everyone here would prefer to have this end both quickly and peacefully. I myself am not an exception to this belief." The vampire calmed down as he remembered a term that the man spoke of which sounded very unfamiliar to him. Then the vampire asked in a tone far calmer then that of which he used before. "By the way, what exactly is this veil that you mentioned?" Samuel then added after a short silence as his defensive position slowly began to lesson in strength while his usual grin also began to slowly form across his face. "If you do not mind me asking of course." The vampire then patiently awaited the odd man's response as he still held the knife within his hands..yet far less firmly then he did before the man's sudden appearance.
Last edited by Generailia on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:40 am

Generailia wrote:Samuel Ashworth

Samuel had been surprised by the boy's odd response and just as he was about to reply he noticed that the kid suddenly spoke in a very unpleasant sounding voice. This unnerved the vampire and caused a brief feeling of both panic and fear to come over him and even temporarily appear across his face before he calmed himself down and attempted to hear what the voice was saying without running away as fast as he possibly could. He missed most of the conversation yet it quickly became very apparent that the vampire was getting into something that would more then likely result in his own demise. Yet he stood his ground being how he believed that if the situation did indeed get out of control that he could easily escape..since they will more then likely care far more about two gods then both a lone and young vampire. Then his grin began to reform before he noticed the odd girl begin to back away.

The vampire was quite surprised by her course of action and was about to signal her to stop being how such a course of action would very likely put her in more danger then she was in already. Then the vampire noticed her raise up her sword after speaking to them in her usual unknown language which was soon was followed by the sound of lightening striking somewhere nearby. Such a thing not only destroyed the forming grin completely yet caused the vampire to visibly jump slightly in surprise. Then the idiotic yet apparently powerful boy spoke once again.

The boy's words caused the Samuel's eyes to move towards him as he shifted back into a defensive position while still holding his knife in hand. Yet in truth the vampire was getting prepared to run as well. The vampire knew that such a battle would more then likely end in his own demise yet he was ready to fight it..if not temporarily. It would not be the vampire's first time in combat and more then likely not his last either. Yet it would be his first time facing a foe of such power and apparent skill. So he decided to take his foe very seriously while still occasionally glancing over at the odd girl just to make sure that she wouldn't try anything odd again. Then suddenly a odd man appeared and spoke to them..or far more then likely to the beings of which where extremely out of his league then anyone else.

Samuel glared at the man as he responded in his usual calm tone..yet with obvious strain in it as he attempted to control his outrage. "I do not mean any offence sir but do you think that we are doing this for personal entertainment? Since I believe that everyone here would prefer to have this end both quickly and peacefully. I myself am not an exception to this belief." The vampire calmed down as he remembered a term that the man spoke of which sounded very unfamiliar to him. Then the vampire asked in a tone far calmer then that of which he used before. "By the way, what exactly is this veil that you mentioned?" Samuel then added after a short silence as his defensive position slowly began to lesson in strength while his usual grin also began to slowly form across his face. "If you do not mind me asking of course." The vampire then patiently awaited the odd man's response as he still held the knife within his hands..yet far less firmly then he did before the man's sudden appearance.

The Man in Black stood there unwavering of the danger these beings had, only smiling at the vampire question while the thunder and lightning above continued. "Your world. The Gods, monsters, angels and demons, ignorant of all of it. Perfectly content with the humdrum of their own lives. If the humans even saw a peek behind the curtain it would be uncontrolled chaos. To the point not even they..." Pointing to the Division Six building "Can stop. And right now the Director himself is in a room talking to a demon, an angel, a God, demi-god, and a cambion and nephilim. The First Born has been spotted in this city and if he succeeds in what he is planning, chaos will engulf this world." He pulled out a black pocket watch, before putting it away "A storm is coming." Looking upwards a the swirling ominous clouds above. "And you are all going to be smack in the middle of it."
My RPs:

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:26 am

"I'll just stand over here then shall I?" Samantha grumbled and leant against Loki's chair. Her tattoos glowed a dull red and grains of sand began trickling from her fingertips. She played with them as they fell, then twirled it around with her toes. "So, do we weak and puny mortals get to talk or should we just curtsy and pretend we don't exist?"
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:25 am

Tarnen wrote:
Flammaland wrote:

"Just peachy." Coughing up some sand. He grabbed her hand pulling himself up as he felt the steel cuffs on his hands rending him powerless again. Sighing to himself "He could have done without the cuffs again." John and the others got into the crowded elevator after pressing a few buttons the elevator move downward into the basements of D6. "Why did the God wanted to talk with you?" John said through the awkward silence. Loki just shrugged. "Oh he asked me to deliver a message to the Director about somethings..." Loki tried to be vague as possible. "Right.." John replied as the elevator doors opened revealing a white hallway with doors on each side lightly pushing him along, agents passing them as he made his way towards the Room G48 opening it was a long table with several empty seats at the end of it sat the Director and to his left sat Belial. "Well took you guys long enough, did you guys get lost in the elevator?" "Belial." John sat Loki in one of the chair preferring to stand "Please take a seat, and remove the cuffs from Loki please." John hesitated for a moment, "The room is protected, John." Simply sighing as he grabbed his key removing the handcuffs.

The Director looking at the others who had been involved unwillingly. "Please Merlin, Charlotte have a seat as well. You have nothing to fear, I know you have questions and I am willing to answer them." He said with a warm smile.

Charlotte took a seat cautiously. "Considering the way I just saw Loki being treated... oh, and don't give me any of that 'oh, he's an evil trickster god' and whatnot, nobody deserves to be treated that way, you hear me? Nobody! So I'm not entirely sure I'm willing to trust you, and I'm definitely not sure that I have 'nothing to fear', as you say."

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:24 pm

Tarnen wrote:

The Man in Black stood there unwavering of the danger these beings had, only smiling at the vampire question while the thunder and lightning above continued. "Your world. The Gods, monsters, angels and demons, ignorant of all of it. Perfectly content with the humdrum of their own lives. If the humans even saw a peek behind the curtain it would be uncontrolled chaos. To the point not even they..." Pointing to the Division Six building "Can stop. And right now the Director himself is in a room talking to a demon, an angel, a God, demi-god, and a cambion and nephilim. The First Born has been spotted in this city and if he succeeds in what he is planning, chaos will engulf this world." He pulled out a black pocket watch, before putting it away "A storm is coming." Looking upwards a the swirling ominous clouds above. "And you are all going to be smack in the middle of it."

"A.. storm... how interesting..", said the now golden eyed young boy."It's been centuries e ever since I last had some fun. If this so called storm will give me the opportunity to gain revenge against the Pantheon and against God and his angels, I will take it. I am sick of it. Sick to be chained, sick to be exiled. A little chaos will be fun.."
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:28 pm

A very attractive man in his early thirties was walking down the sidewalk towards the headquarters of Division VI. It had been a while since his last visit here, as he had been hunting a very tricky and deceptive beast out in Asia. After about a year, though, he had finally killed it and was more than happy to return to get another assignment. As he walked down the street, however, he could feel something... different, unsettling, and quite frankly dangerous. Turning a corner, he saw a group of people talking, a vampire and a man all in black.

"Well isn't this a nice little surprise." he said, walking up, "I could smell the vampire and half-bloods a block over, and the humans here practically REEK of fast food, and yet, I can't smell anything off of this other guy."

His eyes flashed black, revealing his true nature as a Demon. The creature, named Lucien, attempted to slip past them and enter the building.
Last edited by Asterdan on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Rahdon

Deep underneath Division six, there was an area that only about ten people had knowledge of only 5 knew its exact location, and only 3 including the Director have the Key to what is located there. There was a hallway with flickering lights, all along the length of the hallway there were numerous glyphs and sigils. There wer devils Traps. among other symbols. At the end of the Hallway there was a pretty nondescript door, If it weren't for the Two obviously nonhuman beings Guarding it. That along with the Symbol painted and etched onto the door that was a combination of almost all the other sigils and symbols combined. The being in the cell stirred and a greenish white glow could be seen from as far away as the opposite end of the hallway. The being Spoke in a voice both beautiful and terrible saying " Those of Heaven and those of hell shall burn. Along with those that have kept me here, They shall suffer a worse fate." The restraints holding him then flared up and he swiftly fell unconscious.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Samuel Ashworth

Samuel was both extremely disturbed and confused by the odd man's words and had an expression across his face of which made his thoughts quite clear. The expression stayed across his face until the time god suddenly spoke up. Then as soon as he began the vampire quickly decided to eavesdrop on the god as he spoke. While he began to slowly calm himself as well. Not soon afterwards and without giving the young vampire any time to think another unknown man came walking up towards them quite causally which caused the vampire to hastily enter into a rather flimsy defensive stance with the silver knife still resting in his hands before the man suddenly spoke.

The vampire had decided to eavesdrop on the odd man and was very much surprised by both his words and the fact that he knew that there was a vampire in the group...though in truth he did not know if the odd man knew who exactly the vampire was. Then Samuel noticed the man's eyes flash black of which he personally found quite startling. Yet in truth the young vampire did not know what such a sign meant yet it clearly caught him off guard for a moment before he made an attempt to hide the surprised expression across his face. The expression became far more visible when the odd man attempted to slip past them..which caused the vampire to instinctively block him off. Then after standing tall and taking a far less strong defensive stance while doing what he could to make sure that his silver knife was visible..and leaving both the cross and the dog-tags across his neck quite visible in the process. Then the vampire's usual grin began to form as he responded."It is a pleasure to meet you sir..I would of course introduce myself yet I do believe that know is not a very good time. By the way, why exactly did you walk towards us so casually? Your free to leave that question unanswered if you so wish. Yet the fact that you had shown us something quite strange before attempting to simply walk away is a thing that I find completely baffling myself." The vampire then moved out of the arrogant man's way before continuing with his usual grin fully formed across his face."I shall not attempt to stop you if you do indeed wish to simply continue walking away from this area. Yet I would greatly appreciate if you answer my question before you depart." The vampire then watched the man quite carefully as he awaited the his response.
Last edited by Generailia on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:50 am

Samuel was both extremely disturbed and confused by the odd man's words and had an expression across his face of which made his thoughts quite clear. The expression stayed across his face until the time god suddenly spoke up. Then as soon as he began the vampire quickly decided to eavesdrop on the god as he spoke. While he began to slowly calm himself as well. Not soon afterwards and without giving the young vampire any time to think another unknown man came walking up towards them quite causally which caused the vampire to hastily enter into a rather flimsy defensive stance with the silver knife still resting in his hands before the man suddenly spoke.

The vampire had decided to eavesdrop on the odd man and was very much surprised by both his words and the fact that he knew that there was a vampire in the group...though in truth he did not know if the odd man knew who exactly the vampire was. Then Samuel noticed the man's eyes flash black of which he personally found quite startling. Yet in truth the young vampire did not know what such a sign meant yet it clearly caught him off guard for a moment before he made an attempt to hide the surprised expression across his face. The expression became far more visible when the odd man attempted to slip past them..which caused the vampire to instinctively block him off. Then after standing tall and taking a far less strong defensive stance while doing what he could to make sure that his silver knife was visible..and leaving both the cross and the dog-tags across his neck quite visible in the process. Then the vampire's usual grin began to form as he responded."It is a pleasure to meet you sir..I would of course introduce myself yet I do believe that know is not a very good time. By the way, why exactly did you walk towards us so casually? Your free to leave that question unanswered if you so wish. Yet the fact that you had shown us something quite strange before attempting to simply walk away is a thing that I find completely baffling myself." The vampire then moved out of the arrogant man's way before continuing with his usual grin fully formed across his face."I shall not attempt to stop you if you do indeed wish to simply continue walking away from this area. Yet I would greatly appreciate if you answer my question before you depart." The vampire then watched the man quite carefully as he awaited the his response.

Lucien rolled his eyes, as he looked at the group. This could prove to be interesting, and he was curious as to what had caused such a group to assemble. Leaning against the door to the D6 HQ, he jerked his thumb over his shoulder, pointing to it.

"I work here." he simply, "Been on a year-long hunt, and I'm actually quite glad to be back at the office. The name's Lucien."

Standing up straight, he extended his hand, not knowing if the vampire, or anyone around, would shake it. Demons didn't seem to be most people's favorite creatures, for some reason. Glancing once more at each person here, he could tell that something had happened while he was away. He wasn't sure what, but he knew it couldn't be good. Lucien would have to go talk to the Directer later to get an update.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:29 am

Samuel Ashworth

Samuel was surprised that the odd man worked there yet he was quickly able to hide it. Since his shock at such a fact was nothing compared to how startled he was when the man's eyes flashed black. Yet not very soon afterwards the vampire's grin only grew as he slowly approached the man after moving his knife into his left hand.

It did not take long for the vampire to reach the man. But once he did the vampire shook his hand as he responded in his usual calm tone. "My name is Samuel Ashworth and I am a wanderer. It is a pleasure to meet you Lucien." Then the vampire let the man's hand out of his grasp and took a step backwards. Then after taking the step the vampire simply waited for either someone else to greet the man or for him to respond.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:19 am

Merlin

"You have a lot to answer for... firstly, your employee here wrecked my door. Secondly, he forced me to come with him. And finally, the way Loki here was being treated was wrong." Merlin said, slowly getting angrier, "So of course I want them answered, I also want damages to my home to be covered."

With that he sat down, red marks started to appear in his hair. "Of course I have nothing to fear... So, what do you want?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:23 pm

The Director looked at Merlin. "The damage to your door and whatever damaged done by Loki or John will be compensated personally. As for the second, we want to offer you protection both of you. If Loki here can easily imitate you, and my agent easily kick down your door, what's preventing someone with ill intentions from harming you, especially her." He said pointing to Charlotte. "Now I've receiving word from source that Heaven is somewhat lenient towards Nephilim now a days. Now that doesn't take into account rogue and fallen angels, neither the Watchers as well. No I'm not saying that she needs to stay here, she can do whatever she wants to you too. But we can at least keep an eye on you both and help should trouble find its way to you." He sat back running his hand through his hair before continuing. "And as for the last one, John is a good person most of the time. Past encounters with Tricksters have leave a bad taste in his mouth both figuratively and literal. Unfortunately agents in the past have done worse, but Loki is needed to be brought in for company reasons..." Loki squirmed in his chair looking at the Director who was looking back at him.

Tracian Empire wrote:
Tarnen wrote:

"A.. storm... how interesting..", said the now golden eyed young boy."It's been centuries e ever since I last had some fun. If this so called storm will give me the opportunity to gain revenge against the Pantheon and against God and his angels, I will take it. I am sick of it. Sick to be chained, sick to be exiled. A little chaos will be fun.."

"And from Chaos comes Order, but this isn't the order you want trust me all it will bring is death and destruction for everyone..." He stopped, taking in the city around him. "Like I said he must be stopped it all costs."
My RPs:

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:29 pm

Tarnen wrote:The Director looked at Merlin. "The damage to your door and whatever damaged done by Loki or John will be compensated personally. As for the second, we want to offer you protection both of you. If Loki here can easily imitate you, and my agent easily kick down your door, what's preventing someone with ill intentions from harming you, especially her." He said pointing to Charlotte. "Now I've receiving word from source that Heaven is somewhat lenient towards Nephilim now a days. Now that doesn't take into account rogue and fallen angels, neither the Watchers as well. No I'm not saying that she needs to stay here, she can do whatever she wants to you too. But we can at least keep an eye on you both and help should trouble find its way to you." He sat back running his hand through his hair before continuing. "And as for the last one, John is a good person most of the time. Past encounters with Tricksters have leave a bad taste in his mouth both figuratively and literal. Unfortunately agents in the past have done worse, but Loki is needed to be brought in for company reasons..." Loki squirmed in his chair looking at the Director who was looking back at him.

Charlotte sighed. "Look, I've survived a lot more than you might think. Incidentally, that's why Agent Whatever ticked me off, because I don't like watching people--or trickster gods--treated like that."

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Tarnen wrote:The Director looked at Merlin. "The damage to your door and whatever damaged done by Loki or John will be compensated personally. As for the second, we want to offer you protection both of you. If Loki here can easily imitate you, and my agent easily kick down your door, what's preventing someone with ill intentions from harming you, especially her." He said pointing to Charlotte. "Now I've receiving word from source that Heaven is somewhat lenient towards Nephilim now a days. Now that doesn't take into account rogue and fallen angels, neither the Watchers as well. No I'm not saying that she needs to stay here, she can do whatever she wants to you too. But we can at least keep an eye on you both and help should trouble find its way to you." He sat back running his hand through his hair before continuing. "And as for the last one, John is a good person most of the time. Past encounters with Tricksters have leave a bad taste in his mouth both figuratively and literal. Unfortunately agents in the past have done worse, but Loki is needed to be brought in for company reasons..." Loki squirmed in his chair looking at the Director who was looking back at him.

"Good person my ass." Merlin said, his voice changing slightly from the normal young but ancient voice of Merlin to something different. A tone that was cold, but warm, soft but sharp, demonic but angelic. Symbols started to appear on him as well, they glowed with a faint purple glow. The red streaks in his hair became more obvious, and his eyes turned purple. No this was not Merlin, this was Void talking. "The only reason why those two where able to do that stuff was that Mer insisted in not using a magical security system. And you dare suggest that Mer is weak and incapable of protecting those he has feelings for. And as for John here being a good person... ha, I spit on that. A good person doesn't let vengeance rule over their decision making. A good person doesn't treat others like dirt. A good person treats a personal enemy with respect, no matter what. A good person is not how I would describe John."

Don't go to over board... We don't want to do anything rash... Merlin said in Void's head, Understood. Also, I would have preferred you didn't mention I had feelings for Charlotte. Since those are new feelings and must be figured out. Too bad, all ready said.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

"Good person my ass." Merlin said, his voice changing slightly from the normal young but ancient voice of Merlin to something different. A tone that was cold, but warm, soft but sharp, demonic but angelic. Symbols started to appear on him as well, they glowed with a faint purple glow. The red streaks in his hair became more obvious, and his eyes turned purple. No this was not Merlin, this was Void talking. "The only reason why those two where able to do that stuff was that Mer insisted in not using a magical security system. And you dare suggest that Mer is weak and incapable of protecting those he has feelings for. And as for John here being a good person... ha, I spit on that. A good person doesn't let vengeance rule over their decision making. A good person doesn't treat others like dirt. A good person treats a personal enemy with respect, no matter what. A good person is not how I would describe John."

Don't go to over board... We don't want to do anything rash... Merlin said in Void's head, Understood. Also, I would have preferred you didn't mention I had feelings for Charlotte. Since those are new feelings and must be figured out. Too bad, all ready said.

Charlotte's eyes widened. Oh man. That's... oh man. I don't know for sure what he was saying to Merlin earlier... but I have my suspicions... I'm doomed. Yeah, you are. I really do not need you bothering me right now.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:00 pm

Rahdon, The Unbound
As Rahdon felt hisbbindinfgs begin to drag his consciousness away he struggled. He roared " I am ThebUnbound, you can't hold me any longer." He then gathered all his holy and demobic power and pushed towards his bindings. A surge of power so great came from the Division Six building that it could be felt by almost any sensitive being. He the fell unconscious add ter such an exertion, but his bonds were weaened he had done his job.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:02 am

It had been a wonderful day in the City of New York. Dietrich was Walking through the City and could barely supress his Feelings. They had finally made Progress in the search for the Division 6 HQ. The HQ was in New York! At first he hadn`t believed the local Venator Commander that he had captured and interrogated a real Division 6 Agent. However when he heard the Audio recordings of the interrogation, he was quickly convinced that the captured Agent was a real one. Too bad that the Agent died without giving them the exact Location of the HQ. He also would`ve loved to interrogate the Agent personally but those incompetent Americans had shot when they thought they couldn`t get anymore Information out of him. And they just shot him. They SHOT him! They really weren`t pragmatic People. He would`ve saved the Ammo and cut the mans throat.

But the Venator Commander also had bad News. Vladimir Alucard had been seen at the Airport. Dietrichs intelligence reports didn`t say a lot about this Vampire but he knew that the Vampire was head of one of the seven houses and had increased his sphere of influence into Austria. That such a powerful Vampire had come to New York didn`t mean anything good. Atleast not for the Venators. He probably would`ve had to deal with that Vampire either way since he wanted to destroy that inhuman filth but he would`ve preferred not to do it this early. Then again how should he dispose of them both? Frontal Attack? No, too high losses. A nuclear bomb? No, too hard to get one. Maybe some Observation at first? Yes, he still had to find the Division Six HQ`s exact Location.

Those were things he had been thinking about while Walking around the City. At first he didn`t notice the clouds coming out of nowhere but when the first thunder was heard and lightning was seen he looked up, only to see thunderstorm building itself up in the heaven.

"That makes no sense! Where did this storm come from? Weather reports clearly said there wouldn`t be any storms today! Hmmm, this means this storm is unnatural. I guess it was created by a Demigod or God. Maybe it`s causing havoc in this City. What means that Division Six will soon arrive to go up against this threat. I better find this supernatural being before they take it down. I might be able to follow them when they leave the Scene again and maybe they`ll lead me directly to their Headquarters.", he thought before heading towards the centre of the Thunderstorm. While he was running, he felt a great surge of power coming from the direction he was heading to.

"Must have been the Supernatural. Maybe they`re fighting each other already? That would be great! I could get to see how the D 6 members do in combat. This day is getting better with every Minute..."
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:27 am

Samuel Ashworth

Samuel had been waiting for the odd man to respond when he felt a very odd feeling go off in his head..one that he had felt very rarely in the past. Yet one thing that the vampire knew was that whatever caused such an odd thing to go off must be at the very least moderately powerful. Then he turned his head to face the Division Six HQ and was easily able to figure out that the odd thing came from within it..then it had disappeared completely. The vampire then thought to himself. I highly doubt that who or what sort of being caused that odd event was weak. To be honest I believe that it is very likely quite powerful..and far beyond my own. I might as well speak to the time god and the mysterious stranger about this. The vampire then turned his head to face the odd man before he said with his usual grin across his face. "I do apologize yet I need to depart. Farewell Lucien and it was a pleasure to meet you." The vampire then turned his head back towards the time god and mysterious figure before he made his way towards them.

It did not take long for the vampire to reach them and once he did he stopped and spoke in his usual calm tone. "I do not know what feeling came from the Division Six Headquarters yet I doubt that it was pleasant. So do you wish for me to examine it or does someone else wish to do so themselves?" The vampire then awaited there response as he thought to himself. I really should not have left my car. Perhaps if I did I would not be stuck in this current situation. Yet at least it is interesting..in fact it might be the most interesting thing I have done in quite some time. The vampire's grin grew once he finished his thought and he then turned his head to face the mysterious stranger in hopes that the odd man would have some reasonable explanation to what was going on..and hopefully stop talking so cryptically.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:45 pm

"Look..." He stop as he pressed his earpiece before getting up from his chair and walking out of the room. Awkard silence hung around the room before Belial himself spoke. "The reason why you are here Loki, is that we need you for an assignment. An if y ou perform well they might let you in as an D6 agent. Now we here has heard the story of Cain and Abel hmm?"

The Man in Black turned towards the vampire "Hmm something powerful, might be good depending on what side of his wrath you might end up on, if we point him towards the right direction."
My RPs:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse