NATION

PASSWORD

Land of the Free (Character RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Armeia
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:49 am

Also IDK about the national Patriots flag but this is a great option for the New Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver cells.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/Flag_of_Cascadia.svg/2000px-Flag_of_Cascadia.svg.png
Armeia: Nordic/Germanic/Japanese nation with a quite corrupt government and a militaristic society.
Sporting Achievements: Emperor's Cup I champions, Emperor's Cup II runner ups, U-18 World Cup I Third Place

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:50 am

Deramen wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:But the Gadsden flag is a portent symbol of American revolutionism something I think the Patriits would be keen on supporting especially if they are to emulate the patriots of 1775. We could also use the Moultrie Flag I don't think it's nearly as well know.

Because we're fighting the U.S.A?

No.No The OLD USA flag. Like OUR flag.
Nothing says freedom like today's flag.

But as I've said, the Gadsden Flag is both that and a symbol of revolution. It honestly fits all the critiria for a revolutionary flag mainly because it was conserved in revolution.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:52 am

Insaeldor wrote:
Deramen wrote:No.No The OLD USA flag. Like OUR flag.
Nothing says freedom like today's flag.

But as I've said, the Gadsden Flag is both that and a symbol of revolution. It honestly fits all the critiria for a revolutionary flag mainly because it was conserved in revolution.

I guess.
For me It doesn't matter cause all Dera waving is that South Korean flag!
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:55 am

Did somebody say.....Freedom?
Taggie!
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:57 am

As much as the Gadsden Flag makes sense, I think the original American flag is probably the best option. The Patriots really just want things back to the way they were in pre-war America, so it makes sense.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:00 am

New Grestin wrote:As much as the Gadsden Flag makes sense, I think the original American flag is probably the best option. The Patriots really just want things back to the way they were in pre-war America, so it makes sense.

Exactly. The Pre-War flag of the Old represented Democracy. A way of life where Capitalism existed. Where Freedom was allowed. Where the country was there to help you. Not itself. For the flag is American. As are its citizens. Land of the Brave. Home of the Free.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:00 am

New Grestin wrote:As much as the Gadsden Flag makes sense, I think the original American flag is probably the best option. The Patriots really just want things back to the way they were in pre-war America, so it makes sense.

You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 am

What about using The Doug for the Cascadian cells?
Armeia: Nordic/Germanic/Japanese nation with a quite corrupt government and a militaristic society.
Sporting Achievements: Emperor's Cup I champions, Emperor's Cup II runner ups, U-18 World Cup I Third Place

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Armeia wrote:

What about using The Doug for the Cascadian cells?

I don't see why not.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:14 pm

I'm waiting for Rick to be relevant.
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Working on me post, lads.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:40 pm

New Grestin wrote:Working on me post, lads.

Yay

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:43 pm

same
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:44 pm

So, any idea what I should be doing?

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:46 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:So, any idea what I should be doing?

Well, he's already working with the Patriots, so maybe Veronica can radio him to meet up?

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:47 pm

You guys want to have a meet up with my guy? I'll try and have him chased off across the boarder maybe have him run into a Patriot patrol around Sumas or Lynden?

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Posted. Your move, Francisco.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Insaeldor wrote:

You guys want to have a meet up with my guy? I'll try and have him chased off across the boarder maybe have him run into a Patriot patrol around Sumas or Lynden?

Wasn't he going to meet up with Kyle?

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:15 pm

I'm considering just making another post of me trying to contact another Patriot player. Who wants a mechanic with a crapton of weapons on their team?

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:20 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:I'm considering just making another post of me trying to contact another Patriot player. Who wants a mechanic with a crapton of weapons on their team?

Uhh ME!
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm

I could use someone to pair up with Victoria and maybe give here some sniper jobs.

Zoblus
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoblus » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:25 pm

Armeia wrote:I could use someone to pair up with Victoria and maybe give here some sniper jobs.

You could meet up with Francisco eventually, I'm sure he would have jobs for you
"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolutions."
- Khalil Gibran

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Gotta love corny codes.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:Gotta love corny codes.

One time I wrote a short story on American high school football. You don't know corny codes until you've wrote things like '57 buckshot on four'.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Armeia wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:You guys want to have a meet up with my guy? I'll try and have him chased off across the boarder maybe have him run into a Patriot patrol around Sumas or Lynden?

Wasn't he going to meet up with Kyle?

I don't think they'd know of one another given the circumstances. Maybe we could meet up wherever it is you are after im informed of your presence via radio.

That's the best I can come up with at this point.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse