NATION

PASSWORD

Land of the Free (Character RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

True Christopia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:21 am

Tig Tag
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

I'd rather die on my feet,
than live on my knees.

The United Federation of Terrans
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:22 am

New Grestin wrote:
The United Federation of Terrans wrote:How much of an *sshole should Foley be here?

He's working for the NDF, no?

Then probably a massive asshole. Even more than Outbreak Foley.

*consults chart* These *sshole levels are off the charts. They're over 9,000!!!!!!!
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:29 am

The United Federation of Terrans wrote:
New Grestin wrote:He's working for the NDF, no?

Then probably a massive asshole. Even more than Outbreak Foley.

*consults chart* These *sshole levels are off the charts. They're over 9,000!!!!!!!

I'm so fucking sick of Foley right now.
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:34 am

Australian Antarctica wrote:
The United Federation of Terrans wrote:*consults chart* These *sshole levels are off the charts. They're over 9,000!!!!!!!

I'm so fucking sick of Foley right now.

He's cool and doesn't afraid of anything.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:35 am

New Grestin wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:I'm so fucking sick of Foley right now.

He's cool and doesn't afraid of anything.

Meh

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:58 am

Seriously? Foley was brought up to love the U.S, yet is completely fine with the U.S government throwing the constitution out the window and putting the entire nation under martial law? Will any version of him posses morals or will he always be a mindless killer? I mean seriously, I've grown up around active and retired soldiers, and I can guarantee you none of them would be okay with this. I do not know what you are like in real life, but if this ever were to happen, remind me to stay far away from you if you are anything like your characters. There, pissed off rant over.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:03 am

Australian Antarctica wrote:Seriously? Foley was brought up to love the U.S, yet is completely fine with the U.S government throwing the constitution out the window and putting the entire nation under martial law? Will any version of him posses morals or will he always be a mindless killer? I mean seriously, I've grown up around active and retired soldiers, and I can guarantee you none of them would be okay with this. I do not know what you are like in real life, but if this ever were to happen, remind me to stay far away from you if you are anything like your characters. There, pissed off rant over.

He may just be really patriotic. I dunno.

Frankly, having Foley be the villain is something I'm alright with.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:05 am

New Grestin wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:Seriously? Foley was brought up to love the U.S, yet is completely fine with the U.S government throwing the constitution out the window and putting the entire nation under martial law? Will any version of him posses morals or will he always be a mindless killer? I mean seriously, I've grown up around active and retired soldiers, and I can guarantee you none of them would be okay with this. I do not know what you are like in real life, but if this ever were to happen, remind me to stay far away from you if you are anything like your characters. There, pissed off rant over.

He may just be really patriotic. I dunno.

Frankly, having Foley be the villain is something I'm alright with.

Yeah, I wouldn't call that 'patriotic' so much as 'brainwashed drone'

Every RP needs a good villain, but it get's sickening when it is the same person again and again with no change of pace.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:06 am

I've been in 4 RPs with Terrans, 3 of which he's been a villain. It's old.

Armeia
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:12 am

Australian Antarctica wrote:I've been in 4 RPs with Terrans, 3 of which he's been a villain. It's old.

What if he just likes playing villains or doesn't like playing good guys?
Armeia: Nordic/Germanic/Japanese nation with a quite corrupt government and a militaristic society.
Sporting Achievements: Emperor's Cup I champions, Emperor's Cup II runner ups, U-18 World Cup I Third Place

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:15 am

Australian Antarctica wrote:I've been in 4 RPs with Terrans, 3 of which he's been a villain. It's old.

He's not exactly going to be the big bad here, anyway.

That'd be me.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:16 am

New Grestin wrote:

He's not exactly going to be the big bad here, anyway.

That'd be me.

Eh, I'll still shoot him in the face first chance I get.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:25 am

I'm certain there are people who are fiercely loyal to the government.

Also is my app approved?

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:29 am

Beiarusia wrote:I'm certain there are people who are fiercely loyal to the government.

Also is my app approved?

Yeah. Didn't notice it at first.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:32 am

How much power does Kyle have in the Patriots? He's running the Portland CLF cell but IDK about his rank in the CLF's New Seattle cell and the Patriots cell there also.
Armeia: Nordic/Germanic/Japanese nation with a quite corrupt government and a militaristic society.
Sporting Achievements: Emperor's Cup I champions, Emperor's Cup II runner ups, U-18 World Cup I Third Place

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:34 am

New Grestin wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:I'm certain there are people who are fiercely loyal to the government.

Also is my app approved?

Yeah. Didn't notice it at first.

No problem.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:36 am

Armeia wrote:How much power does Kyle have in the Patriots? He's running the Portland CLF cell but IDK about his rank in the CLF's New Seattle cell and the Patriots cell there also.

I'd think that the CLF and Patriots would have similar aims, so I'd think he'd have a fairly reasonable amount of power within the CLF. Not exactly a supreme commander role, but he'd definitely be able to command people below him. He probably wouldn't have a whole lot of power within the Patriots, though.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:39 am

Also is my app approved?

Yeah, but more often than not they are more loyal to freedom. It sounds really stupid, but is true. I'm just going to go pester someone else's RP right now before I become even more hated here, so see y'all when the IC starts.

The United Federation of Terrans
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:50 am

To make this different from my other character's he will now be named Richard Hale.
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:53 am

The United Federation of Terrans wrote:To make this different from my other character's he will now be named Richard Hale.

Such different...

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:35 am

So Armeia you think Hugh and Kyle could be working in the same group in Souther British Columbia when this RP starts up?
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:57 am

Insaeldor wrote:So Armeia you think Hugh and Kyle could be working in the same group in Souther British Columbia when this RP starts up?

Yeah that works well since Kyle is from Vancouver.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:06 pm

Armeia wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:So Armeia you think Hugh and Kyle could be working in the same group in Souther British Columbia when this RP starts up?

Yeah that works well since Kyle is from Vancouver.

Alright sounds like a plan. I think I'll have the group start out in the forest of Fraser Valley of that's alright with you. Seems like the best since it's not all that populated compared to the Wester Districts and gives us reason to interact with any american elements in Northern Washington State.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:12 pm

This RP is going to be epic.

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:13 pm

Im In for this!

Nation Name:Deramen
Character Name: Dera Mann (Cleaver right?)
Appearance:

Bio (Two paragraphs minimum):Dera was born in 2003 in South Korea. She was born to Communist supporting parents which helped her believe in Communism. She lived a relatively normal life until November of 2017. Once the North crossed her and her family took a plane to Japan and then one to the U.S.A. They hoped they could live a better life there. They moved to Seattle and started to try to live regularly. They somewhat did until her parents left the state for a trip during may of 2018. They got the Red death and died. News never hit Dera so she had to realize it her herself.

Once she realized it she took a backpack,Some food,What water was left and clothes. She went to live her life on the road.She managed to survive on the road for those 11 years. In that time she learned the trick of the trade and made some friends.She Hated the U.S.A for not stopping the Red Death and for not supporting Communism. She eventually joined The Patriots seeing as it was a chance to take down the U.S government. What her "Allies" didnt know was that she would back stab them once the chance arrived for Communism to take its rightful place from those dirty american hands!
Skills: Street skills,Languages,City Layout.
RP Examples or Sample: I think you know my RP-ing but if you need more just ask.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse