NATION

PASSWORD

Star Trek: Exploration (OOC/Star Trek)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7650
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Star Trek: Exploration (OOC/Star Trek)

Postby Tayner » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:35 pm

Image

Stardate 51893.5
Star Trek: The Exploration Fleet
The Pub

IC


Welcome captain. You have been appointed to the Starfleet First Exploration Fleet. You've been selected due to your exemplary service in Starfleet. Your mission will be to explore uncharted sectors in the galaxy. Remember, when encountering new civilizations, to uphold the Prime Directive. You will go where no man has gone before, and explore the depths of space. Report to Earth where the First Fleet will assemble. Warp speed limitations may be exceeded for this assignment. Starfleet command, out.

-Offical message from Starfleet Command.




Welcome to Star Trek: Exploration. This will be an RP based off of Star Trek. This will be about a fleet exploring uncharted sectors in space. You will encounter anomalies, help set up colonies. You may encounter Romulans, and hopefully avoid an incident. You will be a capitan, and take control of a starship in the First Exploration Fleet.

Now, there are some things you should know before we begin.

1. No Borg
2. No Q
3. No Crystalline Entities
4. Warp speed will rarely exceed six
5. No Traveler
6. No cloaked Federation Ships
7. No starting wars
8. No breaking the Prime Directive
9. No out-dated ships
10. No Androids


Rules:
> OP's and Co-OP's words are law.
>No Metagaming, Godmoding, Or entering anything above warp 9.6.
>No flaming, trolling, flame bating, or just being an asshole.
>You are part of Starfleet, violence is a last resort.
>OPs and Co-OP's reserve the right to deny an application without reasoning.
>Be active, and have fun.


App.
Code: Select all
NS Name:
Captian Name: (No characters from the Movies or TV series.)
Starship Name: (No [i]Enterprise[/i])
Starship Class: (No Galaxy-class ships.)
First Officer:
Chief Engineer:
Medical Officer:
Tactical Officer:
Other Important Crew:
Captian's Bio: (At least a paragraph.)
Code Word: (Captain's eyes only.)


List of Federation Ship Classes. (Please use something from the 24th Century.)



My App:
NS Name: Tay-Tay
Admiral Name: Alex Staff
Starship Name: USS Honey Badger.
Starship Class: Galaxy-Class
First Officer: Even Smith
Chief Engineer: Luke Adams
Medical Officer: Samantha Eviston
Tactical Officer: Joseph Dixion
Other Important Crew: John Doe: Ship councilor, full Batazoid.
Captian's Bio: (At least a paragraph.)

Alex was born into a Starfleet family. His mother was chief engineer on the USS Melbourne, destroyed by the Borg in 2367, and his father was a First Officer on the USS Yamaguchi who was also killed in the battle of Wolf 359. He was only 19 at the time, just graduating from the Academy. Once he graduated at the top of his class, he received an assignment on the USS Charleston.

He was on board when the ship joined the task force that blockaded the Romulan-Klingon border during the Klingon civil war. Once the war was over, Alex was selected to become a First officer on a Nebula-class ship. He excelled in his position, and he soon was offered a captain position on the Honey Badger.

After Starfleet command reviewed his record, they decided he was the best man for the job of commanding the First Exploration Fleet. He was promoted to an Admiral and was told to assemble a fleet in orbit of earth. He sent out a message to all captains in Starfleet who suited the rolls of the mission, and requested that some of them report to the First Fleet.
Code Word: Code 47.

Roster.

USS Aufbau || Wallenburg
USS Alpha || Charlia
USS The Valetta || Sanabel
USS Honey Badger. || Tayner
USS Endeavor || The United Federations
Last edited by Tayner on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:50 pm, edited 12 times in total.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
Charlia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 45680
Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Charlia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:56 am

Tag, you clever boy, and remember.
I'm exceptional
My best friend walked on water
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Charlia
Spindle wrote:...pretty much the font of all evil in this world...
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Well, that's what you are. A sass muffin filled with sharp razor blades.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Fearing Charlia/Charlia being terrifying is just par for the course.
Danceria wrote:...I am referring to Sadia sapiens charlia...
Currently: we're becoming incorporeal entities in 2019

User avatar
Sanabel
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29047
Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sanabel » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:07 am

Taggity.
Charlia. Again?
Proud Flat-Earther and anti-vaccine activist.
----------
I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are then we can't be friends.

User avatar
Charlia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 45680
Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Charlia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:19 am

Sanabel wrote:Taggity.
Charlia. Again?

I was here first, and besides, I'm a Trekkie. XD
I'm exceptional
My best friend walked on water
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Charlia
Spindle wrote:...pretty much the font of all evil in this world...
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Well, that's what you are. A sass muffin filled with sharp razor blades.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Fearing Charlia/Charlia being terrifying is just par for the course.
Danceria wrote:...I am referring to Sadia sapiens charlia...
Currently: we're becoming incorporeal entities in 2019

User avatar
Sanabel
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29047
Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sanabel » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:21 am

Charlia wrote:
Sanabel wrote:Taggity.
Charlia. Again?

I was here first, and besides, I'm a Trekkie. XD

Fair enough. I'm not much of a Trekkie, but this RP looks good and my limited knowledge should be enough to participate. I'm just going to wait to see if it takes off before I app.
Proud Flat-Earther and anti-vaccine activist.
----------
I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are then we can't be friends.

User avatar
Wallenburg
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19490
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:05 pm

NS Name: Wallenburg
Captain Name: Jebediah Kerman
Starship Name: Aufbau
Starship Class: Ambassador-class
First Officer: Wehrsy Miles
Chief Engineer: Lauren Peterman
Medical Officer: Norman Marsil
Tactical Officer: Joshua Forest
Other Important Crew: Chief Science Officer Surak T'Pau
Captain's Bio: Jebediah was born to human parents in London. He studied hard in school and developed a love for sailing with his friends off of the coast of England. At age 17, he applied to Starfleet Academy. He became incredibly fascinated with alien cultures and convinced his professor to pull some strings and get him on an exploratory vessel as a cadet. Assigned to the Pacific, he proved to be an excellent navigator and a capable diplomat while also showing success in scientific positions on the ship. After his graduation from the Academy, he was stationed on the Observance as helmsman. His later promotion to lieutenant came with a shift of duties to command and diplomacy. He helped to solve conflicts on Federation worlds. At age 27 he passed the bridge commander exam. After a particularily successful mission led mostly by Kerman, the captain saw to his promotion to commander. At age 35 he was offered his own ship: the Aufbau. He has been commended by superior officers, although he holds no special honors. He is hardworking and meticulously thoughtful, and does not allow himself to become enraged easily. He follows orders well as long as they do not conflict with his basic moral compass.
Code Word: AUTUMN
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD

User avatar
Sanabel
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29047
Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sanabel » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:47 pm

NS Name: Sanabel
Captian Name: Arif Sozer
Starship Name: The Valetta
Starship Class: Raven-type
First Officer: Ezra McVey
Chief Engineer: Dambisa Moyo (It's a Zambian name, lots of people think its just a poorly created Japanese one)
Medical Officer: Dr. Otto Strauss
Tactical Officer: Colonel Owen Pritchard
Other Important Crew:
Scientific Researchers:
Dr. Maria La Roche
Dr. Steve Koenig
Dr. Tabor Kozbinski
Dr. Leon Garber
Captian's Bio: Arif's parents were medical researchers who emigrated from Istanbul, Turkey, to Munich, Germany. His whole life, he grew up an outsider, who dreamed of adventure, despite his parents wishes for him to go into the medical field. So they compromised, and he went to the Starfleet Academy to become a Medical Officer. Soon after, he was assigned to the Conspirator as a Medical Officer. In a tragic accident, the First Officer was killed, causing for him to have an emergency promotion. The Captain taught him how to lead, and how to captain the ship. After doing well and succeeding on the mission, he received a personal citation, and was then given more classes at the Starfleet Academy, to become a captain. The Valetta, a tiny, all human, long-term research vessel, is his first assignment as a captain, after various assignments as a First Officer.
Code Word: Mediterranean
Last edited by Sanabel on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Flat-Earther and anti-vaccine activist.
----------
I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are then we can't be friends.

User avatar
Charlia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 45680
Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Charlia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:04 pm

NS Name: I never understood this, but whatever. Charlia.
Captain Name: Alice Margaret Bell X
Starship Name: Alpha
Starship Class: Intrepid-class
First Officer: T'Rel
Chief Engineer: Henry Morrison
Medical Officer: Takawa Yuri
Tactical Officer: Ryn Iyele
Other Important Crew: Ship's Counselor Myna Ferrell
Captain's Bio: Alice was interested in exploration at a young age, and came to the conclusion that since there was nothing left to explore on Earth, she would simply go to the next available area. Space. She entered Starfleet as soon as she was able, and became an ensign on the Excalibur. She rose through the ranks at a slightly quicker pace than most, but it still took years before she finally received command of her own ship, the U.S.S. Alpha.
Code Word: Magellan
I'm exceptional
My best friend walked on water
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Charlia
Spindle wrote:...pretty much the font of all evil in this world...
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Well, that's what you are. A sass muffin filled with sharp razor blades.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Fearing Charlia/Charlia being terrifying is just par for the course.
Danceria wrote:...I am referring to Sadia sapiens charlia...
Currently: we're becoming incorporeal entities in 2019

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7650
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:39 pm

Wallenburg wrote:NS Name: Wallenburg
Captain Name: Jebediah Kerman
Starship Name: Aufbau
Starship Class: Ambassador-class
First Officer: Wehrsy Miles
Chief Engineer: Lauren Peterman
Medical Officer: Norman Marsil
Tactical Officer: Joshua Forest
Other Important Crew: Chief Science Officer Surak T'Pau
Captain's Bio: Jebediah was born to human parents in London. He studied hard in school and developed a love for sailing with his friends off of the coast of England. At age 17, he applied to Starfleet Academy. He became incredibly fascinated with alien cultures and convinced his professor to pull some strings and get him on an exploratory vessel as a cadet. Assigned to the Pacific, he proved to be an excellent navigator and a capable diplomat while also showing success in scientific positions on the ship. After his graduation from the Academy, he was stationed on the Observance as helmsman. His later promotion to lieutenant came with a shift of duties to command and diplomacy. He helped to solve conflicts on Federation worlds. At age 27 he passed the bridge commander exam. After a particularily successful mission led mostly by Kerman, the captain saw to his promotion to commander. At age 35 he was offered his own ship: the Aufbau. He has been commended by superior officers, although he holds no special honors. He is hardworking and meticulously thoughtful, and does not allow himself to become enraged easily. He follows orders well as long as they do not conflict with his basic moral compass.
Code Word: AUTUMN


Charlia wrote:NS Name: I never understood this, but whatever. Charlia.
Captain Name: Alice Margaret Bell X
Starship Name: Alpha
Starship Class: Intrepid-class
First Officer: T'Rel
Chief Engineer: Henry Morrison
Medical Officer: Takawa Yuri
Tactical Officer: Ryn Iyele
Other Important Crew: Ship's Counselor Myna Ferrell
Captain's Bio: Alice was interested in exploration at a young age, and came to the conclusion that since there was nothing left to explore on Earth, she would simply go to the next available area. Space. She entered Starfleet as soon as she was able, and became an ensign on the Excalibur. She rose through the ranks at a slightly quicker pace than most, but it still took years before she finally received command of her own ship, the U.S.S. Alpha.
Code Word: Magellan


Sanabel wrote:NS Name: Sanabel
Captian Name: Arif Sozer
Starship Name: The Valetta
Starship Class: Raven-type
First Officer: Ezra McVey
Chief Engineer: Dambisa Moyo (It's a Zambian name, lots of people think its just a poorly created Japanese one)
Medical Officer: Dr. Otto Strauss
Tactical Officer: Colonel Owen Pritchard
Other Important Crew:
Scientific Researchers:
Dr. Maria La Roche
Dr. Steve Koenig
Dr. Tabor Kozbinski
Dr. Leon Garber
Captian's Bio: Arif's parents were medical researchers who emigrated from Istanbul, Turkey, to Munich, Germany. His whole life, he grew up an outsider, who dreamed of adventure, despite his parents wishes for him to go into the medical field. So they compromised, and he went to the Starfleet Academy to become a Medical Officer. Soon after, he was assigned to the Conspirator as a Medical Officer. In a tragic accident, the First Officer was killed, causing for him to have an emergency promotion. The Captain taught him how to lead, and how to captain the ship. After doing well and succeeding on the mission, he received a personal citation, and was then given more classes at the Starfleet Academy, to become a captain. The Valetta, a tiny, all human, long-term research vessel, is his first assignment as a captain, after various assignments as a First Officer.
Code Word: Mediterranean

Accepted

OFFICAL OP NOTE:
A Sovereign-Class ship would be a good choice for new players.
Last edited by Tayner on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7650
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:25 pm

Offical OP Notice

I am preparing an IC and I will post it when another person posts an application, and when I have a Co-OP. The Co-OP will be chosen by their app's quality.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
Wallenburg
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19490
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Tayner wrote:Offical OP Notice

I am preparing an IC and I will post it when another person posts an application, and when I have a Co-OP. The Co-OP will be chosen by their app's quality.

:clap: Good! It's sad that we aren't getting much turnout, but I think it can work for now. It'll just be a slower RP.
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD

User avatar
The Olog-Hai
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6062
Founded: May 12, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Olog-Hai » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Charlia wrote:I was here first, and besides, I'm a Trekkie. XD

Fair enough. I'm not much of a Trekkie, but this RP looks good and my limited knowledge should be enough to participate. I'm just going to wait to see if it takes off before I app.

I just saw this thread


I'm pretty much the same as Sanabel, but this is Sci-Fi, so it catches my interest...
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

User avatar
The United Federations
Diplomat
 
Posts: 905
Founded: May 26, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Federations » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:54 pm

NS Name: The United Federations
Captian Name: (No characters from the Movies or TV series.) Robert Venor (Human male)
Starship Name: (No Enterprise) U.S.S. Endeavor
Starship Class: (No Galaxy-class ships.) Sovereign-Class Starship
First Officer: Commander Clev (Bolian male)
Chief Engineer: Lieutenant Commander Samuel Fitzpatrick (Human male)
Medical Officer: Lieutenant Commander Cera Nox (Trill female - Joined with Nox symbiote)
Tactical Officer: Lieutenant T'Mini (Vulcan female)
Other Important Crew: Ensign James Halon (Human male), Ensign Sarah Easton (Human female), Ensign Shalan (Andorian male)
Captian's Bio: (At least a paragraph.) Robert Venor was born on Earth to a family of respected diplomats in the Federation Diplomatic Corps, the older of two brothers both who looked to their parents as inspirations for themselves. However, fate would not let them follow the same path. With the outbreak of the Federation-Cardassian War, both brothers were determined to join Starfleet to help bring an end to the conflict. An unfortunate tragedy struck the family, however. After Robert had already been stationed on the U.S.S. Maelstrom as it's First Officer, Charles Venor was tasked to bring up peace terms with the Cardassians, and with him on this journey was Miles Venor, now an Ensign on the U.S.S. Jericho. A Cardassian attack group surprised the starship as it was in transit and destroyed it, leading to Charles and Miles Venor's deaths. With the death of his father and brother at the hands of the Cardassians, Robert realized that his father would have wished for him not to hold grudges and stand against peace as a concept. While he held that in mind, he suppressed those thoughts until after the war, as he earned himself multiple battlefield commendations. He would remain the First Officer of the Maelstrom for years, until his eventual promotion to Captain granted him the U.S.S. Pendragon, an Excelsior-Class cruiser that he would captain for the next few years up to and during the Dominion War, which it fought its way through valiantly until the end. At the end of the war, Robert found himself being transferred to the newest ship class of the fleet, the Sovereign-Class, being awarded the U.S.S. Endeavor for his well known record throughout the war and his brilliant tactics in combat. From there, Robert began to select his officers carefully, pulling from former crew members that he worked with on other ships to old friends from the Academy, building himself the perfect combination of supporting crew, and hoping to see how well they do in the field with him, looking outward towards the stars again to explore as Starfleet has always strived to do.
Code Word: (Captain's eyes only.) Providence
Last edited by The United Federations on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The United Federations
Diplomat
 
Posts: 905
Founded: May 26, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Federations » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Tayner wrote:
Wallenburg wrote:NS Name: Wallenburg
Captain Name: Jebediah Kerman
Starship Name: Aufbau
Starship Class: Ambassador-class
First Officer: Wehrsy Miles
Chief Engineer: Lauren Peterman
Medical Officer: Norman Marsil
Tactical Officer: Joshua Forest
Other Important Crew: Chief Science Officer Surak T'Pau
Captain's Bio: Jebediah was born to human parents in London. He studied hard in school and developed a love for sailing with his friends off of the coast of England. At age 17, he applied to Starfleet Academy. He became incredibly fascinated with alien cultures and convinced his professor to pull some strings and get him on an exploratory vessel as a cadet. Assigned to the Pacific, he proved to be an excellent navigator and a capable diplomat while also showing success in scientific positions on the ship. After his graduation from the Academy, he was stationed on the Observance as helmsman. His later promotion to lieutenant came with a shift of duties to command and diplomacy. He helped to solve conflicts on Federation worlds. At age 27 he passed the bridge commander exam. After a particularily successful mission led mostly by Kerman, the captain saw to his promotion to commander. At age 35 he was offered his own ship: the Aufbau. He has been commended by superior officers, although he holds no special honors. He is hardworking and meticulously thoughtful, and does not allow himself to become enraged easily. He follows orders well as long as they do not conflict with his basic moral compass.
Code Word: AUTUMN


Charlia wrote:NS Name: I never understood this, but whatever. Charlia.
Captain Name: Alice Margaret Bell X
Starship Name: Alpha
Starship Class: Intrepid-class
First Officer: T'Rel
Chief Engineer: Henry Morrison
Medical Officer: Takawa Yuri
Tactical Officer: Ryn Iyele
Other Important Crew: Ship's Counselor Myna Ferrell
Captain's Bio: Alice was interested in exploration at a young age, and came to the conclusion that since there was nothing left to explore on Earth, she would simply go to the next available area. Space. She entered Starfleet as soon as she was able, and became an ensign on the Excalibur. She rose through the ranks at a slightly quicker pace than most, but it still took years before she finally received command of her own ship, the U.S.S. Alpha.
Code Word: Magellan


Sanabel wrote:NS Name: Sanabel
Captian Name: Arif Sozer
Starship Name: The Valetta
Starship Class: Raven-type
First Officer: Ezra McVey
Chief Engineer: Dambisa Moyo (It's a Zambian name, lots of people think its just a poorly created Japanese one)
Medical Officer: Dr. Otto Strauss
Tactical Officer: Colonel Owen Pritchard
Other Important Crew:
Scientific Researchers:
Dr. Maria La Roche
Dr. Steve Koenig
Dr. Tabor Kozbinski
Dr. Leon Garber
Captian's Bio: Arif's parents were medical researchers who emigrated from Istanbul, Turkey, to Munich, Germany. His whole life, he grew up an outsider, who dreamed of adventure, despite his parents wishes for him to go into the medical field. So they compromised, and he went to the Starfleet Academy to become a Medical Officer. Soon after, he was assigned to the Conspirator as a Medical Officer. In a tragic accident, the First Officer was killed, causing for him to have an emergency promotion. The Captain taught him how to lead, and how to captain the ship. After doing well and succeeding on the mission, he received a personal citation, and was then given more classes at the Starfleet Academy, to become a captain. The Valetta, a tiny, all human, long-term research vessel, is his first assignment as a captain, after various assignments as a First Officer.
Code Word: Mediterranean

Accepted

OFFICAL OP NOTE:
A Sovereign-Class ship would be a good choice for new players.

Perfect timing, my favorite class is the Sovereign!

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7650
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:07 pm

The United Federations wrote:NS Name: The United Federations
Captian Name: (No characters from the Movies or TV series.) Robert Venor (Human male)
Starship Name: (No Enterprise) U.S.S. Endeavor
Starship Class: (No Galaxy-class ships.) Sovereign-Class Starship
First Officer: Commander Clev (Bolian male)
Chief Engineer: Lieutenant Commander Samuel Fitzpatrick (Human male)
Medical Officer: Lieutenant Commander Cera Nox (Trill female - Joined with Nox symbiote)
Tactical Officer: Lieutenant T'Mini (Vulcan female)
Other Important Crew: Ensign James Halon (Human male), Ensign Sarah Easton (Human female), Ensign Shalan (Andorian male)
Captian's Bio: (At least a paragraph.) Robert Venor was born on Earth to a family of respected diplomats in the Federation Diplomatic Corps, the older of two brothers both who looked to their parents as inspirations for themselves. However, fate would not let them follow the same path. With the outbreak of the Federation-Cardassian War, both brothers were determined to join Starfleet to help bring an end to the conflict. An unfortunate tragedy struck the family, however. After Robert had already been stationed on the U.S.S. Maelstrom as it's First Officer, Charles Venor was tasked to bring up peace terms with the Cardassians, and with him on this journey was Miles Venor, now an Ensign on the U.S.S. Jericho. A Cardassian attack group surprised the starship as it was in transit and destroyed it, leading to Charles and Miles Venor's deaths. With the death of his father and brother at the hands of the Cardassians, Robert realized that his father would have wished for him not to hold grudges and stand against peace as a concept. While he held that in mind, he suppressed those thoughts until after the war, as he earned himself multiple battlefield commendations. He would remain the First Officer of the Maelstrom for years, until his eventual promotion to Captain granted him the U.S.S. Pendragon, an Excelsior-Class cruiser that he would captain for the next few years up to and during the Dominion War, which it fought its way through valiantly until the end. At the end of the war, Robert found himself being transferred to the newest ship class of the fleet, the Sovereign-Class, being awarded the U.S.S. Endeavor for his well known record throughout the war and his brilliant tactics in combat. From there, Robert began to select his officers carefully, pulling from former crew members that he worked with on other ships to old friends from the Academy, building himself the perfect combination of supporting crew, and hoping to see how well they do in the field with him, looking outward towards the stars again to explore as Starfleet has always strived to do.
Code Word: (Captain's eyes only.) Providence

So, before the refit, or after?
Also, ACCEPTED
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
The United Federations
Diplomat
 
Posts: 905
Founded: May 26, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Federations » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:10 pm

Tayner wrote:
The United Federations wrote:NS Name: The United Federations
Captian Name: (No characters from the Movies or TV series.) Robert Venor (Human male)
Starship Name: (No Enterprise) U.S.S. Endeavor
Starship Class: (No Galaxy-class ships.) Sovereign-Class Starship
First Officer: Commander Clev (Bolian male)
Chief Engineer: Lieutenant Commander Samuel Fitzpatrick (Human male)
Medical Officer: Lieutenant Commander Cera Nox (Trill female - Joined with Nox symbiote)
Tactical Officer: Lieutenant T'Mini (Vulcan female)
Other Important Crew: Ensign James Halon (Human male), Ensign Sarah Easton (Human female), Ensign Shalan (Andorian male)
Captian's Bio: (At least a paragraph.) Robert Venor was born on Earth to a family of respected diplomats in the Federation Diplomatic Corps, the older of two brothers both who looked to their parents as inspirations for themselves. However, fate would not let them follow the same path. With the outbreak of the Federation-Cardassian War, both brothers were determined to join Starfleet to help bring an end to the conflict. An unfortunate tragedy struck the family, however. After Robert had already been stationed on the U.S.S. Maelstrom as it's First Officer, Charles Venor was tasked to bring up peace terms with the Cardassians, and with him on this journey was Miles Venor, now an Ensign on the U.S.S. Jericho. A Cardassian attack group surprised the starship as it was in transit and destroyed it, leading to Charles and Miles Venor's deaths. With the death of his father and brother at the hands of the Cardassians, Robert realized that his father would have wished for him not to hold grudges and stand against peace as a concept. While he held that in mind, he suppressed those thoughts until after the war, as he earned himself multiple battlefield commendations. He would remain the First Officer of the Maelstrom for years, until his eventual promotion to Captain granted him the U.S.S. Pendragon, an Excelsior-Class cruiser that he would captain for the next few years up to and during the Dominion War, which it fought its way through valiantly until the end. At the end of the war, Robert found himself being transferred to the newest ship class of the fleet, the Sovereign-Class, being awarded the U.S.S. Endeavor for his well known record throughout the war and his brilliant tactics in combat. From there, Robert began to select his officers carefully, pulling from former crew members that he worked with on other ships to old friends from the Academy, building himself the perfect combination of supporting crew, and hoping to see how well they do in the field with him, looking outward towards the stars again to explore as Starfleet has always strived to do.
Code Word: (Captain's eyes only.) Providence

So, before the refit, or after?
Also, ACCEPTED

I'm gonna go with after the refit, sorry should have mentioned that to be clearer at least.

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7650
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:12 pm

The United Federations wrote:
Tayner wrote:

So, before the refit, or after?
Also, ACCEPTED

I'm gonna go with after the refit, sorry should have mentioned that to be clearer at least.

Cool.

No First Contact references. I've yet to see it.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
The United Federations
Diplomat
 
Posts: 905
Founded: May 26, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Federations » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Tayner wrote:
The United Federations wrote:I'm gonna go with after the refit, sorry should have mentioned that to be clearer at least.

Cool.

No First Contact references. I've yet to see it.

I won't don't worry. Although I do recommend seeing it, it's nice to see the Sovereign's debut and Picard's moments in it, gotta love Sir Patrick Stewart

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7650
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:21 pm

The United Federations wrote:
Tayner wrote:Cool.

No First Contact references. I've yet to see it.

I won't don't worry. Although I do recommend seeing it, it's nice to see the Sovereign's debut and Picard's moments in it, gotta love Sir Patrick Stewart

Yup. I'm working on an IC, should be up tonight.

IC
Last edited by Tayner on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
Charlia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 45680
Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Charlia » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:56 pm

Yessss...

I get to RP a Star Trek character...

Trekkie reporting in!
I'm exceptional
My best friend walked on water
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Charlia
Spindle wrote:...pretty much the font of all evil in this world...
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Well, that's what you are. A sass muffin filled with sharp razor blades.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Fearing Charlia/Charlia being terrifying is just par for the course.
Danceria wrote:...I am referring to Sadia sapiens charlia...
Currently: we're becoming incorporeal entities in 2019

User avatar
Kingdom of genoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2441
Founded: Sep 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:04 pm

NS Name: Kingdom of genoa
Captian Name: Kentword Price
Starship Name: USS Invincible NCC 1821
Starship Class: Prometheus class
First Officer: Alexia Williams
Chief Engineer: N/A
Medical Officer: N/A
Tactical Officer: Athena Drev
Other Important Crew: Vulcan Science Officer Ta'ler
Captian's Bio: Caprain Price began his career in starfleet when he was 18, joining the academy and graduating with honors. He saw his first deployment on a starship aboard the Miranda class USS Crazy Horse. He managed to see combat against nausicans where the captain of the crazy horse was killed, and he was forced to command the ship. Afterwards he was given command of an old O'berth class ship, which he served on for two years before being transferred to training for the Prometheous project. He was chosen for the Invincible for his experience in dire combat situations and experiance in combat against the cardassians
Code Word: Prometheous

Also outdated for starfleet is quite a definition, they were still using the excelsior class by the time the enterprise D came along, and some older Miranda's saw action against the borg
Last edited by Kingdom of genoa on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Recent Wars
Genoan-Thenarian War: Victorious
United Kingdom of Genoa

Founder of the United Marxist Coallition | DEFCO Storefront

Confederation Is Tier 2 Civilization

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7650
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Kingdom of genoa wrote:NS Name: Kingdom of genoa
Captian Name: Kentword Price
Starship Name: USS Invincible NCC 1821
Starship Class: Prometheus class
First Officer: Alexia Williams
Chief Engineer: Alfried Dreyfus
Medical Officer: Fredrick Valois
Tactical Officer: Athena Drev
Other Important Crew: Vulcan Science Officer
Captian's Bio: Caprain Price began his career in starfleet when he was 18, joining the academy and graduating with honors. He saw his first deployment on a starship aboard the Miranda class USS Crazy Horse. He managed to see combat against nausicans where the captain of the crazy horse was killed, and he was forced to command the ship. Afterwards he was given command of an old O'berth class ship, which he served on for two years before being transferred to training for the Prometheous project. He was chosen for the Invincible for his experience in dire combat situations and experiance in combat against the cardassians
Code Word: Prometheous

Also outdated for starfleet is quite a definition, they were still using the excelsior class by the time the enterprise D came along, and some older Miranda's saw action against the borg

Only four people in all of Starfleet were trained on how to operate the ship when it was first used. You should remove your Med officer, and your Chief Engineer, and give your Vulcan a name.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7650
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:33 pm

So, I'm thinking about salvaging an experimental federation cloaking device similar to the one from Will's first assignment, a small piece of Borg tech, and a few warp core components that could be used to make a massive bomb during our mission.
Last edited by Tayner on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7650
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:46 am

Kingdom of genoa wrote:NS Name: Kingdom of genoa
Captian Name: Kentword Price
Starship Name: USS Invincible NCC 1821
Starship Class: Prometheus class
First Officer: Alexia Williams
Chief Engineer: N/A
Medical Officer: N/A
Tactical Officer: Athena Drev
Other Important Crew: Vulcan Science Officer
Captian's Bio: Caprain Price began his career in starfleet when he was 18, joining the academy and graduating with honors. He saw his first deployment on a starship aboard the Miranda class USS Crazy Horse. He managed to see combat against nausicans where the captain of the crazy horse was killed, and he was forced to command the ship. Afterwards he was given command of an old O'berth class ship, which he served on for two years before being transferred to training for the Prometheous project. He was chosen for the Invincible for his experience in dire combat situations and experiance in combat against the cardassians
Code Word: Prometheous

Also outdated for starfleet is quite a definition, they were still using the excelsior class by the time the enterprise D came along, and some older Miranda's saw action against the borg

Accepted.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
Kingdom of genoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2441
Founded: Sep 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:52 am

Where should I start with the invincible? I doubt it would just be exploring, the Prometheus class was a dedicated warship, an uncommon feature for federations ships, which as far as I know are made for versatility most of the time, if the Miranda class is any hint (they had it doing everything)
Recent Wars
Genoan-Thenarian War: Victorious
United Kingdom of Genoa

Founder of the United Marxist Coallition | DEFCO Storefront

Confederation Is Tier 2 Civilization

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cainesland, Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi, Derika, Duestchstien, Dyelli Beybi, Eggistaan, Franco-Iberie, G-Tech Corporation, Labstoska, Lunas Legion, Neo Rome Republic, Novas Arcanum, Osphen, Rupudska, Sanabel, Sraelyn, The Bananic, Vaquas, Woods Is Back, Yahoo [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads