NATION

PASSWORD

Demons Rising(OOC-Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:33 am

Character Name: Charlotte Noble(hahaha YES I DID IT AGAIN)
Alias: Darkangel(play off archangel, yep)
Allegiance: Roman League
Where are you from: America
Appearance:

Weapons: N/A
Powers:
Holy Fire: She can summon white fire. When thrown, it can go a distance of 5 meters before dissolving. It shrinks as it travels, however, so it is most effective at close range. She can keep it as a flame in her hand for a light or merely for warmth if she so wishes. Naturally, it doesn't burn her.
Nightwings: She can summon wings of darkness at will, to fly with, of course. Why are they dark? It's a long story. You'll see it in the bio.
Super Move:
Angel Unchained(cost 3 ML): She unleashes a massive wave of Holy Fire and memories, healing her physical wounds and decreasing her inner darkness. It will also physically damage any Fallen within a 5-meter radius, and mentally damage allies and enemies alike. Whether or not the mental damage is worse for allies or enemies has never been tested. (Somebody get a scientist on this, stat!)
Bio: Charlotte was, from birth, a perfectly normal child--or so her parents thought. (They did wonder about that funny glow when she was born, but that was all.) Her mother perished the day she was born, and her father died when she was three. At the age of five, she developed odd lumps on her back. Her foster parents believed it was cancer and took her to the hospital, but the scans revealed nothing. At the age of six, the originally white(and I mean white) wings erupted and began to grow, reaching their full size at the age of 9. Shunned as a freak, she was passed from family to family, eventually learning how to summon, hide, and ultimately fly with her wings at eleven, although they wouldn't be strong enough to carry her long distances until she was 17. At thirteen, she began to summon fire, although it was too erratic to control, preventing use. (Her history from 12 to 17 is something I prefer to reveal as we go, if you don't mind.) Anyway, as she grew older, unfortunate circumstances darkened her soul along with her wings, and she wants to return them to their original state. Various good things can take away some of the darkness, whether they're done for her or by her, but it's usually a minuscule amount. The greater the deed, the more darkness is dispelled. And then there's Angel Unchained, which dispels a decent amount. You know the drill.

Ammar
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:37 am

Charlia wrote:Character Name: Charlotte Noble(hahaha YES I DID IT AGAIN)
Appearance:
Powers:
Holy Fire: She can summon white fire. When thrown, it can go a distance of 5 meters before dissolving. It shrinks as it travels, however, so it is most effective at close range. She can keep it as a flame in her hand for a light or merely for warmth if she so wishes. Naturally, it doesn't burn her.
Nightwings: She can summon wings of darkness at will, to fly with, of course. Why are they dark? It's a long story. You'll see it in the bio.
Super Move:
Angel Unchained(cost 3 ML): She unleashes a massive wave of Holy Fire and memories, healing her physical wounds and decreasing her inner darkness. It will also physically damage any Fallen within a 5-meter radius, and mentally damage allies and enemies alike. Whether or not the mental damage is worse for allies or enemies has never been tested. (Somebody get a scientist on this, stat!)
Bio: Charlotte was, from birth, a perfectly normal child--or so her parents thought. (They did wonder about that funny glow when she was born, but that was all.) Her mother perished the day she was born, and her father died when she was three. At the age of five, she developed odd lumps on her back. Her foster parents believed it was cancer and took her to the hospital, but the scans revealed nothing. At the age of six, the originally white(and I mean white) wings erupted and began to grow, reaching their full size at the age of 9. Shunned as a freak, she was passed from family to family, eventually learning how to summon, hide, and ultimately fly with her wings at eleven, although they wouldn't be strong enough to carry her long distances until she was 17. At thirteen, she began to summon fire, although it was too erratic to control, preventing use. (Her history from 12 to 17 is something I prefer to reveal as we go, if you don't mind.) Anyway, as she grew older, unfortunate circumstances darkened her soul along with her wings, and she wants to return them to their original state. Various good things can take away some of the darkness, whether they're done for her or by her, but it's usually a minuscule amount. The greater the deed, the more darkness is dispelled. And then there's Angel Unchained, which dispels a decent amount. You know the drill.

Accepted. IC will be up shortly.
☻ / This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Heads up: Ammar is a desert country.
Film Company - National Anthem - Encyclopedia
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy
United Republic of Taiwan

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:38 am

Appearance:
Powers:
Super Move:

Not Even Surprised.

Ammar wrote:Accepted. IC will be up shortly.

Great. I notice we have no evil characters, is it alright with you if I make a second character?
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:51 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Appearance:
Powers:
Super Move:

Not Even Surprised.

Didn't expect you to be.
Ammar wrote:
Appearance:
Powers:
Super Move:

Accepted. IC will be up shortly.

Yes!
Man, one of these days I feel like somebody's going to go 'Not her again,' and I'll get to say 'Yes, her again. Suckers.'

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:06 am

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=347432

Here. Love it in its poorly written glory.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:54 pm

I'm not good at RPing multiple characters and giving different personalities, as you can see.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Ammar wrote:I'm not good at RPing multiple characters and giving different personalities, as you can see.

Skills improve with practice. Anyways big post coming.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:58 pm

Character Name: (Name has changed throughout ages)
Theodore Tenninger
Alias: The Betrayer. (given by others in spite, when he fell he came to take it as more of a calling card)
Allegiance: The Fallen
Where are you from: The Roman Empire under Caesar.
Appearance: http://anime.astronerdboy.com/wp-content/uploads/blogger/-BbjrFYiql1s/TpQ5IW2chbI/AAAAAAAAXK8/2BtzPFIFaU4/s1600/x3%2BIlya%2Band%2Bfather.jpg
Weapons: katana
Powers:
  • Intense speed in combat
  • Can manipulate shadows

Super Move: Antithesis- "when calling out the forces of hell, beware lest they swallow you whole," A wise man
The Demons are quite known to wrap oneself in them, pure hate for some, others a demonic level of cunning and guile. The Appearance of this armor for the long forgot roman, is a trench coat of pure, thick unaltered blackness which extends to the ground and often trails behind him. His eyes grow black and atop his head is a perfectly spherical afro darker than black.

He grasps ahold of the demons of his enemies, mirroring their powers, and the powers they haven't called yet. The mirrored copy is not as strong as the original, but still very dangerous, especially based on the foe in question. (MP: 4)
Bio:
Julius Caesar, I respected him. He was a wondrous leader, but there were signs. Soon even the senators grew wary. Emperor? now that was too far. I respected him, but I respected my nation more. In the end his assassination... Well... I can't say it is a deed to be proud of, but wholly necessary. The riots which came later... made the deed not as prideful to have done. I still place flowers on his grave, though nobody recognizes it as "his grave," been too long."

Before that black mark, I had defended the nation against the evils of the world. A wise man, in the latter day of his years, came to me, and handed me a power to defend this world from the evils of the world. This was when I was 18. He warned me of the dangers of it and went on his way. I do not know who he was, but he, b even in age, had a grand disposition to him. Akin to a god, but that idea left my mind long ago.

I stayed with the romans, though under different names. The Betrayer they called me, though always hushed and never knowing It was me they referenced, as again I was under a different name and identity. I hid my past, and used it as a moral compass when the Roman League called me to be a sword and shield against the demons. Like, I had been, though this time against real demons.

Now class, can you guess we hope he was originally?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Saleon wrote:Character Name: (Name has changed throughout ages)
Theodore Tenninger
Alias: The Betrayer. (given by others in spite, when he fell he came to take it as more of a calling card)
Where are you from: The Roman Empire under Caesar.
Appearance: http://anime.astronerdboy.com/wp-content/uploads/blogger/-BbjrFYiql1s/TpQ5IW2chbI/AAAAAAAAXK8/2BtzPFIFaU4/s1600/x3%2BIlya%2Band%2Bfather.jpg
Weapons: katana
Powers:
  • Intense speed in combat
  • Can manipulate shadows

Super Move: Antithesis- "when calling out the forces of hell, beware lest they swallow you whole," A wise man
The Demons are quite known to wrap oneself in them, pure hate for some, others a demonic level of cunning and guile. The Appearance of this armor for the long forgot roman, is a trench coat of pure, thick unaltered blackness which extends to the ground and often trails behind him. His eyes grow black and atop his head is a perfectly spherical afro darker than black.

He grasps ahold of the demons of his enemies, mirroring their powers, and the powers they haven't called yet. The mirrored copy is not as strong as the original, but still very dangerous, especially based on the foe in question. (MP: 4)
Bio:
Julius Caesar, I respected him. He was a wondrous leader, but there were signs. Soon even the senators grew wary. Emperor? now that was too far. I respected him, but I respected my nation more. In the end his assassination... Well... I can't say it is a deed to be proud of, but wholly necessary. The riots which came later... made the deed not as prideful to have done. I still place flowers on his grave, though nobody recognizes it as "his grave," been too long."

Before that black mark, I had defended the nation against the evils of the world. A wise man, in the latter day of his years, came to me, and handed me a power to defend this world from the evils of the world. This was when I was 18. He warned me of the dangers of it and went on his way. I do not know who he was, but he, b even in age, had a grand disposition to him. Akin to a god, but that idea left my mind long ago.

I stayed with the romans, though under different names. The Betrayer they called me, though always hushed and never knowing It was me they referenced, as again I was under a different name and identity. I hid my past, and used it as a moral compass when the Roman League called me to be a sword and shield against the demons. Like, I had been, though this time against real demons.

Now class, can you guess we hope he was originally?

*raises hand*

Indo-pasif archipelago
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indo-pasif archipelago » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Application:

Character Name: Known by it's western spelling and pronouncation, Rhestaid
Alias: Nether Lord
Allegiance;: Order of The Fallen
Where are you from: Ancient Persia
Appearance:

Weapons: Nether Scepter
Powers: Rhestaid able to send others to Nether for a short time (Less then 1 hour) and/or summons his underlings from the Nether.
Super Move(must also include ML cost): Nether World: Transport small chunk of this dimension and creatures inside it to the nether for a short time, or the otherwise. Rhestaid needs to channel his power for at least ten minutes to transport area in 1 kilometres radius for two hour, and for every ten minutes extra add an hour more (Capped at 6 hours). Cost: 3 ML, and 1 ML for every extra ten minutes.
Bio:
Rhestaid was a lesser noble of Partheid Empire. His father was a geneal infamous for his failures. Determined to prove the people and the emperor of his family honor, Rhestaid enlisted himself to the army and lead a legion and fought many battle. And soon hie had proven his abilities and brought honor back to the family. As more battle he won, more of his own soldier sacrificed for his odd and risky tactics. Some higher noble patronized him and his family, and his name is known and heard by everyone in the empire. The empire himself trusted him, and send him to some expedition. One of them introduced him to a dangerous and dark magic. The taste of power attracted him and drove him to seek more power. His family able to see these changes, and decided to exile him for the better good.

In his exiled, his thirst for blood and power engulfed him, and he went to a bloody ramapage, and sent a small city to the Nether Realm, and which corrupted and twisted by Nether. The Order of The Fallen saw his potential and trained him to master his power. The last time Necron tried to regain what the Olympians had taken for him, Nether Lord led an army to the very mountain of Olympus, but banished in his fight. Sent to the very hell that has forged him, and imprisoned there for a thousand year. The rune that stop his power was destroyed by the help of his former comrade, and now the Nether Lord has returned to lay waste on Mount Olympus, and imprisoned the gods as his revenge.

I hope this one is not overpowered
Last edited by Indo-pasif archipelago on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I picked the Anarchist Hog

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:07 pm

Charlia wrote:
Saleon wrote:Now class, can you guess who he was originally?

*raises hand*

yes charlia? and please answer in a famous line related to as such.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Saleon wrote:
Charlia wrote:*raises hand*

yes charlia? and please answer in a famous line related to as such.

Et tu, Brute?

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:16 pm

Both Fallen apps are accepted. Welcome. Please enjoy your stay.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Umm I was going to make a second character, but now.... still doing it.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Charlia wrote:
Saleon wrote:yes charlia? and please answer in a famous line related to as such.

Et tu, Brute?
Theodore Raised His head, "haven't heard that line in years."

Charlia wins a convertible! made of air! and nothingness
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Indo-pasif archipelago
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indo-pasif archipelago » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:25 pm

Ammar wrote:Both Fallen apps are accepted. Welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

Thanks, should Fallen start by meet each other like Alexander and the new olympians?
I picked the Anarchist Hog

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:32 pm

I wanted to make another character, I hope that's fine with you.
Application:

Character Name:
Alexia
Alias:
Siren
Allegiance:
Order of the Fallen
Where are you from:
Ancient Greece (a little known city known as Athens)
Appearance(description or image):

Weapons:
Twin Swords
Powers:
Water Manipulation - The manipulation of water in all states (not creation). This also allows her to breath under water.
The Mist - She can use water in all of it's forms to create a mist that covers her and those she casts it on. This mist creates illusions, making things not appear as what they truly are.
Super Move:
Siren's Song (Cost 4 ML) - She sings a song, that causes all off her enemies to fall into a trance. While in that trance, her victims must follow her orders. If they are strong enough of mind (which few males are) or female they can resist and break out from the trance.
Bio:
Betrayed. That's what Alexia was, betrayed by the gods she once worshiped with a passion. She prayed for the protection of her husband, but the gods didn't listen. So when her son went to war, she looked to alternative beings for the protection of him. She found it in Necron. Necron promised that her son would be protected at a price. He was unable to protect him, but he could grant her the power to protect him, but the power had a price. She accepted, and became the Siren. Her change was instant. At first she blamed Necron for the change, but quickly realized that she brought it upon herself. She had the power to protect her son... it was to late. When she found him, he was already dead. Enraged, she took to the sea, and brought death to all those who came upon her. She blamed all of mankind for the death of her husband and son, and pledged not to rest till all mankind was destroyed. Over time she changed even more, her victims, at first where found often, now, they disappear forever, never seen again. In fact, her victims are killed, but not wasted, instead, she eats them and feeds them to her hundreds of pet snakes. She is no longer human, she is a monster. She is Fallen.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:38 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:I wanted to make another character, I hope that's fine with you.
Application:

Character Name:
Alexia
Alias:
Siren
Allegiance:
Order of the Fallen
Where are you from:
Ancient Greece (a little known city known as Athens)
Appearance(description or image):

Weapons:
Twin Swords
Powers:
Water Manipulation - The manipulation of water in all states (not creation). This also allows her to breath under water.
The Mist - She can use water in all of it's forms to create a mist that covers her and those she casts it on. This mist creates illusions, making things not appear as what they truly are.
Super Move:
Siren's Song (Cost 4 ML) - She sings a song, that causes all off her enemies to fall into a trance. While in that trance, her victims must follow her orders. If they are strong enough of mind (which few males are) or female they can resist and break out from the trance.
Bio:
Betrayed. That's what Alexia was, betrayed by the gods she once worshiped with a passion. She prayed for the protection of her husband, but the gods didn't listen. So when her son went to war, she looked to alternative beings for the protection of him. She found it in Necron. Necron promised that her son would be protected at a price. He was unable to protect him, but he could grant her the power to protect him, but the power had a price. She accepted, and became the Siren. Her change was instant. At first she blamed Necron for the change, but quickly realized that she brought it upon herself. She had the power to protect her son... it was to late. When she found him, he was already dead. Enraged, she took to the sea, and brought death to all those who came upon her. She blamed all of mankind for the death of her husband and son, and pledged not to rest till all mankind was destroyed. Over time she changed even more, her victims, at first where found often, now, they disappear forever, never seen again. In fact, her victims are killed, but not wasted, instead, she eats them and feeds them to her hundreds of pet snakes. She is no longer human, she is a monster. She is Fallen.

Accepted. One thing about me is that I will allow everyone to have as many characters as possible, just as long as you can keep track of them all.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:55 pm

Indo-pasif archipelago wrote:
Ammar wrote:Both Fallen apps are accepted. Welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

Thanks, should Fallen start by meet each other like Alexander and the new olympians?

Yes, though I have plans to have Necron make appearances more kin to the G-Man to everyone.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Ammar wrote:
Indo-pasif archipelago wrote:Thanks, should Fallen start by meet each other like Alexander and the new olympians?

Yes, though I have plans to have Necron make appearances more kin to the G-Man to everyone.

Will you do that in the next post?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Character Name: Nobody knows... perhaps not even him.
Alias: The Sandman
Where are you from: Night and shadow
Appearance:

Weapons: A weapon? No...
Powers:
Terror Mask: Everyone sees the Sandman differently--but always as that which they most fear.
Shadowclad: The Sandman can appear and disappear at will.
Super Move:
Scream(ML cost 2): The Sandman can target an enemy and raise their madness level by imprinting their worst memories into their mind and force them to relive the experience. Madness Level will increase by 2 for both the enemy and the Sandman.
Bio: This Sandman is not the kindly Sandman of children's poems. This Sandman has been around since before time, the living incarnation of fear. This Sandman is malevolent and sadistic, taking great pleasure in tormenting minds. This Sandman is unequivocally a demon. Nobody knows what the Sandman looks like, or even what gender xe is, only that xe is evil.

Nobody knows much about the Sandman, and that's probably a good thing.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:06 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Ammar wrote:Yes, though I have plans to have Necron make appearances more kin to the G-Man to everyone.

It will be a response to the first IC Fallen post.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:08 pm

Ammar wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

It will be a response to the first IC Fallen post.

I added that to the bottom of my last post.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:08 pm

Well, you've done it now...

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Charlia wrote:Well, you've done it now...

Hm?
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

PreviousNext

Advertisement