NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout Equestria: Stable City (Open, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:07 pm

Fralinia wrote:Certainly, I almost always use a pretty cookie-cutter character myself (although for this rp I'm trying to shake things up a bit.). It's just that, since the very first Fo:E rp ever on this site, Pitch Black has shown up either in a position of power or in a perfect position to quickly attain one. Notwithstanding the problem of him walking across Equestria to Coltifornia, or the trouble with when in his timeline this takes place, and not that Flutters has written him badly in the past, but... it's become kinda cliche, at this point. I won't press the issue any further, but I personally think that a fresh character = fresh start.

I don't actually think it's that far fetched for a ghoul to travel from one end of Equestria to the other. After all, they're never going to die of old age, they literally have decades upon decades, centuries even of time to traverse the wasteland. I'm perfectly fine with ghoul characters coming from far away lands.

But, anyway, enough of talking about other people's characters. What kind of character are you going to make?

Fralinia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:
Fralinia wrote:Certainly, I almost always use a pretty cookie-cutter character myself (although for this rp I'm trying to shake things up a bit.). It's just that, since the very first Fo:E rp ever on this site, Pitch Black has shown up either in a position of power or in a perfect position to quickly attain one. Notwithstanding the problem of him walking across Equestria to Coltifornia, or the trouble with when in his timeline this takes place, and not that Flutters has written him badly in the past, but... it's become kinda cliche, at this point. I won't press the issue any further, but I personally think that a fresh character = fresh start.

I don't actually think it's that far fetched for a ghoul to travel from one end of Equestria to the other. After all, they're never going to die of old age, they literally have decades upon decades, centuries even of time to traverse the wasteland. I'm perfectly fine with ghoul characters coming from far away lands.

But, anyway, enough of talking about other people's characters. What kind of character are you going to make?

Well, I just did. I was originally editing an earlier post to include my app, but then I guess I removed all of the other stuff when I started my app over and then posted it, so it's back there. Basically, a member of the Autocrat's guards with some family ties, currently on leave and very drunk.
John Rawls wrote:Justice is the first virtue of social institutions, as truth is of systems of thought. A theory, however elegant and economical must be rejected or revised if it is untrue; likewise laws and institutions no matter how efficient and well-arranged must be reformed or abolished if they are unjust.

Che Guevera wrote: At a given moment it appears that there may have been a great commotion and a single great change. But that change has been gestating among men day by day, and sometimes generation by generation.
History buff, anti-imperialist. Small horse aficionado. Big fan of Paradox games and almost-state-champion debater.
I read the news.
This poster is a known communist sympathizer.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Fralinia wrote:
Character Application

Name: Valourswift (goes by Valour)

Sex/Gender: Male

Race (Can be basically anything that's been in MLP or the Fallout Equestria fanfic; ponies, zebras, griffins, changelings, ghouls, so on and so forth): Unicorn

Appearance: Hay-gold mane and tail, with a faded blue coat and green eyes. Currently wearing his old standard-issue vest and uniform from his guard days. Basically
Current Location: A rundown pub/bar/shady institution on the streets of Stable City.

Cutiemark/Special Talent: Cutiemark is a sword on a shield, special talent is defending things.

Tag Skills/S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
Strength: 8
Perception: 6
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 5
Luck: 4

$wag/Equipment:Ten trivingtillion dollars, moon colony... Stable City light military uniform (has light armouring), saddlebags, 9 millimeter pistol w/ holster, two prewar ration packs, 200 caps, a few bottles of beer, a half-empty box of nine millimeter ammunition, Stable City military baton.

Biography (preferably at least two paragraphs long, though I can tolerate a short biography if I know you're a good RPer): Valourswift was born as Ironwrought to a rather mediocre family of metalsmiths working in the Stable City industrial sector. He grew up causing trouble and poking metaphorical bears on the streets while simultaneously trying to work hard enough to keep the family from going under. He never found smithing to be his passion, although he wasn't bad at it, and after his father became ill, he enlisted in the Stable City military to try to earn enough money for him to receive medical treatment. After a few months raiding various villages deep in the Wastes, he was finally given leave in the City for a few weeks and visited his family- only to learn that the treatment had come too late, and that his father had not responded to the healing potions and spells well enough to fight off severe blood poisoning and sepsis.

Following the death of his father, Ironwrought continued in the military and sent back his funds to his mother, who needed them more than ever, since his younger siblings hadn't finished apprenticing at the smithy and were forced to find cheap work elsewhere. Eventually, though some recommendations and battlefield prowess (but mostly recommendations) he managed to land a job in the Stable Guard, an elite force with the purpose of defending the Autocrat and his select few. As soon as Ironwrought joined, he got his cutiemark, and for the next two years he served well, received his pay, and overheard a number of clandestine conversations about which he was to remain silent. The brass of the Guard, a few months into his term of service, decided that all of their soldiers should have more 'proper' names, and Ironwrought was formally renamed Valourswift, a name which he liked better than his old one, given that he wasn't actually a smith. He was assigned a week's leave in the City for the recent thwarting of an attempt on a minor official's life, and, currently a day and a half into it, has found himself slobbering drunk.

RP Sample (required for people I don't know): Ah, but you do know me.

What the hell is this? Didn't you read the OP? This is a generic RP; only bland, cardboard cutout, cornflake characters are allowed. I want nothing but the blandest characters imaginable, with the least amount of personality behind them and a bare minimal amount of effort put into making them.

But, fo realz, accepted. I'll make an application for Stable City (and the Autocrat of Stable City) soon enough, I've just been busy with other matters the past couple hours.

Fralinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:What the hell is this? Didn't you read the OP?

I'm not afraid to say that I read these two sentences and had a small heart attack.
John Rawls wrote:Justice is the first virtue of social institutions, as truth is of systems of thought. A theory, however elegant and economical must be rejected or revised if it is untrue; likewise laws and institutions no matter how efficient and well-arranged must be reformed or abolished if they are unjust.

Che Guevera wrote: At a given moment it appears that there may have been a great commotion and a single great change. But that change has been gestating among men day by day, and sometimes generation by generation.
History buff, anti-imperialist. Small horse aficionado. Big fan of Paradox games and almost-state-champion debater.
I read the news.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Fralinia wrote:I'm not afraid to say that I read these two sentences and had a small heart attack.

What can I say, I'm a hardcore parkour troll, and I got that $wag, baby. #DealWithIt

Also, I finished making applications for both Stable City and it's leader (who was ever so slightly inspired by Mister House). Now, if only everyone else would make applications, and more people would join. Speaking of, it would actually be kinda nice if some of you people could maybe find other people you know who like Fallout Equestria and maybe do some advertising for me; just saying, the more people that join, the more applications that get made, and the more applications that get made, the closer we get to an IC thread, so maybe ya'll wanna help a fool out and do some inviting for me.

Slorch
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:43 pm

Character Application

Name: Armored Star

Race (Can be basically anything that's been in MLP or the Fallout Equestria fanfic; ponies, zebras, griffins, changelings, ghouls, so on and so forth): Alicorn

Appearance: Picture

Current Location: Look at the map, close your eyes and point.

Cutiemark/Special Talent: none

Tag Skills/S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
Tag Skills: Guns, Speech, Lockpick

$wag/Equipment:
-.44 magnum revolver
- 30 rounds
- Filled water skin
- A bit of canned food
- Hooful of caps.
- Blue cloak
- Simple scavenged barding

Biography (preferably at least two paragraphs long, though I can tolerate a short biography if I know you're a good RPer):
Bio: She woke up dazed in the middle of a bombed out building to find a pony had set up camp in the far corner under a still partially intact roof. Stumbling over she collapsed again in-front of the pony. Waking up some time latter she found that the stranger had thrown a cloak over her and cooked up some food. After conversing for a bit and finishing her food she found out that it had only been a few days since the clouds had cleared, and that he had seen her fall from the sky earlier that day. After a bit more talking the traveler moved on and left Star with a cloak and a bit of advice.

The next day she set off down a road wandering aimlessly floating from one building to another and grabbing useful things. A bit of food here, a gun there, and some ammo over there. She wandered around aimless for a year, unconsciously making her way slowly west. Eventually she was able to reestablish her telepathic link with Unity for a brief period they simply told her to learn what she could from the west and not return until further notice. they then cut her off. She took the enforced exile rather hard.

RP Sample (required for people I don't know):You know me ish right?

10/10 for the op. Largest ball of shit ever. :D
Last edited by Slorch on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
"... Ultramarines never have to deal with shit like that. Then again, they are the Ultramarines. Rebels don't surrender out of fear of them, they surrender because the last they want is another lecture about their prowess in battle."- AETEN II
Slorch wrote:click the 'wrote' button.
Nua Corda wrote:click the 'wrote' button.

Fluttershy is Best pony

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:48 pm

Slorch wrote:10/10 for the op. Largest ball of shit ever. :D

Wow, this is the most MLG APP I've ever seen.

I will comment, though, that I wanted this RP to take place before all the shit in the original fanfic went down; in other words, before Littlepip fought Red Eye, dealt with the Goddess, so on and so forth. So, kinda doubt there would be all that many free thinking alicorns. Just saying, you may wanna swap over to a different race or something. Other than that, I suppose it looks fine.

And, wow, thanks for the compliment, bra.

Slorch
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:58 pm

Slorch wrote:10/10 for the op. Largest ball of shit ever. :D

Wow, this is the most MLG APP I've ever seen.

I will comment, though, that I wanted this RP to take place before all the shit in the original fanfic went down; in other words, before Littlepip fought Red Eye, dealt with the Goddess, so on and so forth. So, kinda doubt there would be all that many free thinking alicorns. Just saying, you may wanna swap over to a different race or something. Other than that, I suppose it looks fine.

And, wow, thanks for the compliment, bra.

I see. Hum... what about something like Lacunae case?
Last edited by Slorch on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"... Ultramarines never have to deal with shit like that. Then again, they are the Ultramarines. Rebels don't surrender out of fear of them, they surrender because the last they want is another lecture about their prowess in battle."- AETEN II

Fluttershy is Best pony

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 am

Slorch wrote:I see. Hum... what about something like Lacunae case?

I don't know what that means, honestly.

Paginista
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 am

Im going to apply for my faction and its leader in two days (got an all day train ride tomorrow)

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Slorch
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:16 am

Slorch wrote:I see. Hum... what about something like Lacunae case?

I don't know what that means, honestly.

Read and stuff.

Fluttershy is Best pony

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:21 am

Oh, well, no wonder I had never heard of it, I've never read a single word of the Project Horizons fanfic. Either way, I guess if other people in the Fallout Equestria fandom like that concept, then, sure, I suppose you're accepted.

Paginista wrote:Im going to apply for my faction and its leader in two days (got an all day train ride tomorrow)

Alrighty then.

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:22 am

Oh, well, no wonder I had never heard of it, I've never read a single word of the Project Horizons fanfic. Either way, I guess if other people in the Fallout Equestria fandom like that concept, then, sure, I suppose you're accepted.

Paginista wrote:Im going to apply for my faction and its leader in two days (got an all day train ride tomorrow)

Alrighty then.

Just a question: Mind if it is a small religious cult with medium diplomatic influence but little military influence?

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:24 am

Paginista wrote:Just a question: Mind if it is a small religious cult with medium diplomatic influence but little military influence?

Sort of like the Cathedral from Fallout 1? Sure, I guess I don't mind that.

Slorch
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:32 am

It's not that good in my opinion so you're not missing much.

Fluttershy is Best pony

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:40 am

Slorch wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Oh, well, no wonder I had never heard of it, I've never read a single word of the Project Horizons fanfic. Either way, I guess if other people in the Fallout Equestria fandom like that concept, then, sure, I suppose you're accepted.

I think its alright. For the most part im reading through the never ending fanfic as bet though
Last edited by Paginista on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slorch
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:42 am

Paginista wrote:
Slorch wrote:

I think its alright. For the most part im reading through the never ending fanfic as bet though

It's just FO:E, but darker.

Fluttershy is Best pony

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:43 am

Slorch wrote:
Paginista wrote:

And with a f*cking clueless main character

Fralinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:50 am

Paginista wrote:
Slorch wrote:

Because Littlepip was a beacon of informed preparedness in the original, mind you.

I read the news.

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:53 am

Fralinia wrote:
Paginista wrote:

Because Littlepip was a beacon of informed preparedness in the original, mind you.

There is a difference between 'pip just being ignorant of the wasteland and BlackJack even though i still love her as a character being simply thick

Fralinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:02 am

Paginista wrote:
Fralinia wrote:Because Littlepip was a beacon of informed preparedness in the original, mind you.

There is a difference between 'pip just being ignorant of the wasteland and BlackJack even though i still love her as a character being simply thick

I've always been a fan of thick characters. Thin ones are quite boring, really, you can see right through them half the time, and then where are you? Stuck in the midst of a story with a transparent character who you thought was original. Yep, sometimes nothing beats a character who's just a few knives short of a cutlery drawer.

I read the news.

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:07 am

Fralinia wrote:
Paginista wrote:

I've always been a fan of thick characters. Thin ones are quite boring, really, you can see right through them half the time, and then where are you? Stuck in the midst of a story with a transparent character who you thought was original. Yep, sometimes nothing beats a character who's just a few knives short of a cutlery drawer.

Now i may not be the sharpest spoon in the draw but..... I don't know

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:34 am

I'm planning on creating my app a bit later today, but I'll be gone on camp for a week in a few days, so I don't know if it would be that wise to join the RP right now, and that I should perhaps wait 'till I'm back.
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Das Metro
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 am

Tagged!
Just call me Metro OOC
New Willow wrote:I can't stop laughing right now, my sides hurt so much right now! Bravo you have reached the rank of professional comedian.

Member of NS' Hoofington Reapers

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:43 am

Character Application

Name: Pitch Black

Sex/Gender: M

Race: Ghoul Unicorn

Appearance: A pure black ghoul unicorn stallion with feminine traits and emerald green eyes.

Cutiemark/Special Talent: Has a fox for a cutiemark, and his special talent is that he's a brilliant manipulator.

Tag Skills/S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats: (Coming soon)

$wag/Equipment:
-Combat Armor
-Desperado Cowyboy Hat
-Combat Knives
-A Lazer pistol
-A 10mm pistol

Biography: Pitch Black started out as an orphan in Manehatten, never knowing who his parents were or what happened to them. The young colt had a friend named Bounty Hunt, who was also an orphan, and the two of them grew up together as the best of friends. Though as they got older, they found an attraction towards each other, even to the point of them becoming 'special someponies'. However, Bounty was eventually adopted by a family and moved to Ponyville, leaving Pitch's heart broken and all alone, a loneliness that began to corrupt him. The young unicorn began to bully the younger foals using his powerful voice that he discovered to order them around.
When Pitch was old enough he left the orphanage and with a brilliant mind he rose to power as crime boss of a gang called, 'The Black Foxes'. The gang proved to be successful in all sorts of crime, including heists and drug trades. All who opposed him, including the police, where ether scared or bribed away.
When The Great War began, Pitch Black took no part in it, caring not for the bickering between ponies and zebras. However, he was nonetheless exposed to The Pink Cloud, turning him into a ghoul and granting him immortality, which he greatly desired. The ghoul later hid in one of the stables near the end of the war. Unfortunately for him, the ponies didn't take kindly to ghouls even despite his cunning voice.
Pitch Black was banished from the stable and was forced to wonder the Wasteland alone. Years and years after wandering Pitch Black settled in the town of Gecko and took over the place, becoming it's overlord.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse