NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 2|CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When should be wrapped up with Volume 1?

March
12
35%
April
7
21%
May
4
12%
June
5
15%
later than June
6
18%
 
Total votes : 34

User avatar
Sonitusia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6723
Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:57 am

Mirakai wrote:GIANT W.I.P.

Just wanted to put it out here

Hey look, it's Harriet!
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

User avatar
The Olog-Hai
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6116
Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:38 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:Okay. Slightly less WIP app


CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Russet Wulph
Age: Mid 20s
Sex: Male
Race: [ ] Human [X ] Faunus
Animal Traits: larger canines, tail
Biography:
Personality: INTJ. More description can come as needed. Has fun getting the job done, but has a pretty good work ethic. Does quality work.
Appearance: Kinda a mahogany shade of hair. Look up an Irish Setter if you want a better glimpse. Has a tail, of the same color, and slightly larger canines. Wear very casual clothing, jeans and a T-shirt most of the time. When he wants to go a bit dressier, might wear a polo. Might. Tannish, he has dark brown eyes.

COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon:Red Tooth. Was gonna go red fang, but that's a bit close to White fang.
Appearance: Looks like a cutlass, has some red tassels on the end. Appears to be made if a reddish bronze. Scabbard is a red-dyed sharkskin.
Capabilities: Not much out of the ordinary. Not actually made out of bronze, but is much harder. Very sharp.

Semblance:

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Varies from day to day. Should be able to lost at least once a week, activity will wax and wane, but never go below this.
RP Example (link or one shot): Uh... I think most people here can vouch for me. From before my hiatus. Otherwise, I'll find a link[box][align=center]
Did you read the rules? Yep

#RWBY RP Application
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.

So, how is this App looking so far? I've made some edits, made it bigger.
I was thinking that my guy would be a mercenary, not caring much which side hired him out. This could lead to some complications...
And he doesn't have a ridiculous weapon. Just a sword. A harder and sharper than regular sword, but no fancy gun attachment, like most people in RWBY have.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

User avatar
Serah
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7397
Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:51 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:Okay. Slightly less WIP app


CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Russet Wulph
Age: Mid 20s
Sex: Male
Race: [ ] Human [X ] Faunus
Animal Traits: larger canines, tail
Biography:
Personality: INTJ. More description can come as needed. Has fun getting the job done, but has a pretty good work ethic. Does quality work.
Appearance: Kinda a mahogany shade of hair. Look up an Irish Setter if you want a better glimpse. Has a tail, of the same color, and slightly larger canines. Wear very casual clothing, jeans and a T-shirt most of the time. When he wants to go a bit dressier, might wear a polo. Might. Tannish, he has dark brown eyes.

COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon:Red Tooth. Was gonna go red fang, but that's a bit close to White fang.
Appearance: Looks like a cutlass, has some red tassels on the end. Appears to be made if a reddish bronze. Scabbard is a red-dyed sharkskin.
Capabilities: Not much out of the ordinary. Not actually made out of bronze, but is much harder. Very sharp.

Semblance:

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Varies from day to day. Should be able to lost at least once a week, activity will wax and wane, but never go below this.
RP Example (link or one shot): Uh... I think most people here can vouch for me. From before my hiatus. Otherwise, I'll find a link[box][align=center]
Did you read the rules? Yep

#RWBY RP Application
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.

So, how is this App looking so far? I've made some edits, made it bigger.
I was thinking that my guy would be a mercenary, not caring much which side hired him out. This could lead to some complications...
And he doesn't have a ridiculous weapon. Just a sword. A harder and sharper than regular sword, but no fancy gun attachment, like most people in RWBY have.


Jaune doesn't have a gun though.
Weiss never did either.

User avatar
Mirakai
Senator
 
Posts: 4782
Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:59 am

Sonitusia wrote:
Mirakai wrote:GIANT W.I.P.

Just wanted to put it out here

Hey look, it's Harriet!

Did I accidentily use an apperance for one of your characters?
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

User avatar
Sonitusia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6723
Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:11 am

Mirakai wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:Hey look, it's Harriet!

Did I accidentily use an apperance for one of your characters?

The very first trap I've ever apped with *smiles as I wipe a tear away*

Sonitusia wrote:Appeal for Eureka S.T.A.G. Cadet Status

Required Information

Name: Harry "Harriet" Collins
Sex: Male

Race: Original

Age and Origin: 16, born June 6th 2009, in Indianapolis, Indiana, The United States of America

Picture Appearance:

Character Class Specialties:
Infantry|Commando
  • Spotter
  • Deadly Ambidextrous
Height, Weight, Body Type: He weighs 105.82 pounds (around 48 kilograms for you metric folk), is 5 ft 5.7 in (167cm again for you lot), and is very feminine in body design. He is rather cautious with his appearance, and actually prefers to look like a boy. But eventually the estrogen took over quite a bit when he was 13, and he's given up since.
Equipment:
  • A schoolgirl uniform, although he also wears as seen in the picture, mostly during combat.
  • A watch from his father.
  • Makeup supplies (always keeps them hidden from others, unless trusted).
  • Headphones and a music player
For Combat:
Character Story:
Whenever on vacation, his father would always teach his son self-defense. He knew he looked like an adorable girl, and made sure to make him strong enough to face the world. Learning to dual wield weapons came from this, as his father was an avid shooter. With his training, he would still have the strength of a normal young man. Harriet also had rather strong academic skills.

With their connections and money, his parents sent him to the S.T.A.G. program to further strengthen him, making sure he was still a man in his own way.

RP Example: He's new, but I'll give you an idea:
"Stand up straight, Harry!" Ordered the stern faced man before our hero. Or rather, is it a heroine? Said fellow got back onto their feet, having just been knocked over. From first glance, it was a girl, and a beautiful one at that. But if you got to know her, it would turn out this female is actually a strong willed young man. He took a fighting stance once more, a wooden excuse of a knife in each hand. His father, who is usually a smiling businessman, smirked at his son's spirit, and once more attacked. The training this boy was going through is a grueling one, and both father and son were capable fighters.

This time, fate had decided for the boy to win, and he stood over his father with a smile on his face. "Did you see that dad? I got you this time!" he exclaimed in a melodious voice. The knocked over man huffed and smiled, replying, "Indeed you did Harry. That turns it from twenty-two to ten and now it's twenty-two to eleven!" Harry pouted, and playfully punched his dad in the chest like a girl would. "You're making fun of me..." With a chuckle, the father picked his son up while standing back up. "Maybe I am, but you still earned your win. Let's take a break for today."

Additional Fun Stuff: Not Required


Personality: He's very accepting of the world around him, and treats everyone the same way. Which is with a kind heart and moral justice. He tries to be very active in his life, and will not allow whatever difference he has to change the way he wants to be (except, you know, being a normal male).

Moral Alignment: Lawful Good

Bio: The feminine son of a businessman and woman, he has been so ever since he was small. Although he is also very active with his male friends, he often swayed to girlish things. At first he was just like how a tomboy would be, but ever since reaching adulthood, his female side took over almost completely, changing the way he dressed and looked severely. But despite a lot of objection from his family and friends, they eventually accept the boy the way he was.

Sex Orientation: Bisexual, but with the amount of estrogen in him, he will tend to sway to guys easily.

Theme Song: Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? Pfft, maybe.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

User avatar
The Olog-Hai
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6116
Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:19 am

Serah wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:So, how is this App looking so far? I've made some edits, made it bigger.
I was thinking that my guy would be a mercenary, not caring much which side hired him out. This could lead to some complications...
And he doesn't have a ridiculous weapon. Just a sword. A harder and sharper than regular sword, but no fancy gun attachment, like most people in RWBY have.


Jaune doesn't have a gun though.
Weiss never did either.

Yes, but they still had attachments, whether it was the hilt-shield or the dust thingy.
My guy doesn't want
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

User avatar
Serah
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7397
Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:22 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:
Serah wrote:
Jaune doesn't have a gun though.
Weiss never did either.

Yes, but they still had attachments, whether it was the hilt-shield or the dust thingy.
My guy doesn't want


Well Heamet doesn't have a gun either.
Not does he have an attachment.
It's mostly just a really sturdy blade.
Wait no.
The blade spins and has a compartment into which he can stock energy in.

Welp, looks like you're the only one that has a completely normal weapon.

User avatar
The Olog-Hai
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6116
Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:26 am

Serah wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:Yes, but they still had attachments, whether it was the hilt-shield or the dust thingy.
My guy doesn't want


Well Heamet doesn't have a gun either.
Not does he have an attachment.
It's mostly just a really sturdy blade.
Wait no.
The blade spins and has a compartment into which he can stock energy in.

Welp, looks like you're the only one that has a completely normal weapon.

And do I look like I really care? If I want a weapon that isn't normal, I'll make my weapon not normal. I'd have to think about it.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

User avatar
Icrum
Senator
 
Posts: 4684
Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icrum » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:30 am

Serah wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:Yes, but they still had attachments, whether it was the hilt-shield or the dust thingy.
My guy doesn't want


Well Heamet doesn't have a gun either.
Not does he have an attachment.
It's mostly just a really sturdy blade.
Wait no.
The blade spins and has a compartment into which he can stock energy in.

Welp, looks like you're the only one that has a completely normal weapon.

Beacuse Fabi, Aiden, Tare, Eardwulf, and Ulfric all have crazy weapons. :roll:
Some kind of dessert involving ice cream, hard liquor, and a blow torch
Main wrote:A petition to redesign the flag incites violent riots that eventually destroy the entire nation.

-Ebola- wrote:I don't want to kill you all. I want primates, humans included, to stay around so my descendants will have the same variety of hosts to choose from as I do.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not being able to buy an AR most certainly is a travesty.

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8851
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:31 am

I just realized how horrific it would be if Reina used wave manipulation to create a shockwave amplified via wavelength resonance when she hits something or someone.
Last edited by North Arkana on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Female pronouns please.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"
oooooooooo

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

User avatar
The Olog-Hai
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6116
Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:37 am

North Arkana wrote:I just realized how horrific it would be if Reina used wave manipulation to create a shockwave amplified via wavelength resonance when she hits something or someone.

Well, could she also use it to cancel those sorts of waves that others make when they hit her?
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

User avatar
Serah
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7397
Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:38 am

North Arkana wrote:I just realized how horrific it would be if Reina used wave manipulation to create a shockwave amplified via wavelength resonance when she hits something or someone.


Thank you for giving me more ideas.

And actually, yes, it would be brutal.
It'd be a very brutal constant combo.

And a perfect parry to Heamet's barriers.

User avatar
The Olog-Hai
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6116
Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:45 am

Serah wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:Yes, but they still had attachments, whether it was the hilt-shield or the dust thingy.
My guy doesn't want


Well Heamet doesn't have a gun either.
Not does he have an attachment.
It's mostly just a really sturdy blade.
Wait no.
The blade spins and has a compartment into which he can stock energy in.

Welp, looks like you're the only one that has a completely normal weapon.

Here, I came up with a suggestion for my weapon, tell me how it sounds: my character can detach a swordbreaker from the side. Look it up. The slotted one. That in conjunction with a really hard and sharp sword could be pretty good.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8851
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:53 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:
North Arkana wrote:I just realized how horrific it would be if Reina used wave manipulation to create a shockwave amplified via wavelength resonance when she hits something or someone.

Well, could she also use it to cancel those sorts of waves that others make when they hit her?

There would be delay because she has to match the wavelengths and then adjust it to cancel, so damage would still occur, but the physical shockwaves which cause deep, serious damage which can fatal in regards to blunt trauma can be minimized. That being said, this is for physical blows, bullets are bad, very bad.

For detail on what sort of injuries you can expect if Reina hits you and uses her semblance to amplify the shockwave, this article is helpful:
Hydrostatic shock or hydraulic shock is a term which describes the observation that a penetrating projectile can produce remote wounding and incapacitating effects in living targets through a hydraulic effect in their liquid-filled tissues, in addition to local effects in tissue caused by direct impact.
Female pronouns please.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"
oooooooooo

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

User avatar
Serah
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7397
Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:12 am

North Arkana wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:Well, could she also use it to cancel those sorts of waves that others make when they hit her?

There would be delay because she has to match the wavelengths and then adjust it to cancel, so damage would still occur, but the physical shockwaves which cause deep, serious damage which can fatal in regards to blunt trauma can be minimized. That being said, this is for physical blows, bullets are bad, very bad.

For detail on what sort of injuries you can expect if Reina hits you and uses her semblance to amplify the shockwave, this article is helpful:
Hydrostatic shock or hydraulic shock is a term which describes the observation that a penetrating projectile can produce remote wounding and incapacitating effects in living targets through a hydraulic effect in their liquid-filled tissues, in addition to local effects in tissue caused by direct impact.


As I thought this really is a parry to Heamet's barriers.
He can't fight her carelessly anymore.

But still, thank you for the many ideas you're giving me.

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8851
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:15 am

Serah wrote:
North Arkana wrote:There would be delay because she has to match the wavelengths and then adjust it to cancel, so damage would still occur, but the physical shockwaves which cause deep, serious damage which can fatal in regards to blunt trauma can be minimized. That being said, this is for physical blows, bullets are bad, very bad.

For detail on what sort of injuries you can expect if Reina hits you and uses her semblance to amplify the shockwave, this article is helpful:
Hydrostatic shock or hydraulic shock is a term which describes the observation that a penetrating projectile can produce remote wounding and incapacitating effects in living targets through a hydraulic effect in their liquid-filled tissues, in addition to local effects in tissue caused by direct impact.


As I thought this really is a parry to Heamet's barriers.
He can't fight her carelessly anymore.

But still, thank you for the many ideas you're giving me.

Speaking of barriers... If she struck a barrier, and it flexed enough to starts vibrating, she could use that to create one hell of a disabling sound blast on the opposite side. No impact wave though, she can't do that through air. Water on the other hand... Trust me... Don't fight a wave manipulator in the water. Water is a very good medium for sound and pressure/impact waves.
Female pronouns please.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"
oooooooooo

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

User avatar
Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20062
Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:28 am

Sirina can manipulate sound waves.... That's all. So in theory she can resist Riena's sound wave manipulation via manipulating it herself.
#BlameVoid
Currently: Something is rising...
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8851
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:32 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Sirina can manipulate sound waves.... That's all. So in theory she can resist Riena's sound wave manipulation via manipulating it herself.

Sirina would win on the sound side of things because she specializes in it. Though she's still a student, so I'm not sure big of an advantage she would have, but there would still be an advantage for her.
Female pronouns please.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"
oooooooooo

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

User avatar
Mirakai
Senator
 
Posts: 4782
Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:34 am

Sonitusia wrote:
Mirakai wrote:Did I accidentily use an apperance for one of your characters?

The very first trap I've ever apped with *smiles as I wipe a tear away*

Sonitusia wrote:Appeal for Eureka S.T.A.G. Cadet Status

Required Information

Name: Harry "Harriet" Collins
Sex: Male

Race: Original

Age and Origin: 16, born June 6th 2009, in Indianapolis, Indiana, The United States of America

Picture Appearance:

Character Class Specialties:
Infantry|Commando
  • Spotter
  • Deadly Ambidextrous
Height, Weight, Body Type: He weighs 105.82 pounds (around 48 kilograms for you metric folk), is 5 ft 5.7 in (167cm again for you lot), and is very feminine in body design. He is rather cautious with his appearance, and actually prefers to look like a boy. But eventually the estrogen took over quite a bit when he was 13, and he's given up since.
Equipment:
  • A schoolgirl uniform, although he also wears as seen in the picture, mostly during combat.
  • A watch from his father.
  • Makeup supplies (always keeps them hidden from others, unless trusted).
  • Headphones and a music player
For Combat:
Character Story:
Whenever on vacation, his father would always teach his son self-defense. He knew he looked like an adorable girl, and made sure to make him strong enough to face the world. Learning to dual wield weapons came from this, as his father was an avid shooter. With his training, he would still have the strength of a normal young man. Harriet also had rather strong academic skills.

With their connections and money, his parents sent him to the S.T.A.G. program to further strengthen him, making sure he was still a man in his own way.

RP Example: He's new, but I'll give you an idea:
"Stand up straight, Harry!" Ordered the stern faced man before our hero. Or rather, is it a heroine? Said fellow got back onto their feet, having just been knocked over. From first glance, it was a girl, and a beautiful one at that. But if you got to know her, it would turn out this female is actually a strong willed young man. He took a fighting stance once more, a wooden excuse of a knife in each hand. His father, who is usually a smiling businessman, smirked at his son's spirit, and once more attacked. The training this boy was going through is a grueling one, and both father and son were capable fighters.

This time, fate had decided for the boy to win, and he stood over his father with a smile on his face. "Did you see that dad? I got you this time!" he exclaimed in a melodious voice. The knocked over man huffed and smiled, replying, "Indeed you did Harry. That turns it from twenty-two to ten and now it's twenty-two to eleven!" Harry pouted, and playfully punched his dad in the chest like a girl would. "You're making fun of me..." With a chuckle, the father picked his son up while standing back up. "Maybe I am, but you still earned your win. Let's take a break for today."

Additional Fun Stuff: Not Required


Personality: He's very accepting of the world around him, and treats everyone the same way. Which is with a kind heart and moral justice. He tries to be very active in his life, and will not allow whatever difference he has to change the way he wants to be (except, you know, being a normal male).

Moral Alignment: Lawful Good

Bio: The feminine son of a businessman and woman, he has been so ever since he was small. Although he is also very active with his male friends, he often swayed to girlish things. At first he was just like how a tomboy would be, but ever since reaching adulthood, his female side took over almost completely, changing the way he dressed and looked severely. But despite a lot of objection from his family and friends, they eventually accept the boy the way he was.

Sex Orientation: Bisexual, but with the amount of estrogen in him, he will tend to sway to guys easily.

Theme Song: Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? Pfft, maybe.

*tears up a bit as well*

You've come so far...

I'm so proud...
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

User avatar
Icrum
Senator
 
Posts: 4684
Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icrum » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:35 am

North Arkana wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Sirina can manipulate sound waves.... That's all. So in theory she can resist Riena's sound wave manipulation via manipulating it herself.

Sirina would win on the sound side of things because she specializes in it. Though she's still a student, so I'm not sure big of an advantage she would have, but there would still be an advantage for her.

But Reina has more skill due to age. So a 50-50.
Some kind of dessert involving ice cream, hard liquor, and a blow torch
Main wrote:A petition to redesign the flag incites violent riots that eventually destroy the entire nation.

-Ebola- wrote:I don't want to kill you all. I want primates, humans included, to stay around so my descendants will have the same variety of hosts to choose from as I do.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not being able to buy an AR most certainly is a travesty.

User avatar
Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20062
Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:36 am

North Arkana wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Sirina can manipulate sound waves.... That's all. So in theory she can resist Riena's sound wave manipulation via manipulating it herself.

Sirina would win on the sound side of things because she specializes in it. Though she's still a student, so I'm not sure big of an advantage she would have, but there would still be an advantage for her.


She's still a student so the advantage isn't really noticeable. But if she learns to master it then there would be a massive gap, but as of now, there is not much of an advantage. Though I may have Sirina ask Riena to help her master her semblance.
#BlameVoid
Currently: Something is rising...
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

User avatar
Icrum
Senator
 
Posts: 4684
Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icrum » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:36 am

I just realized I'm in nobodies sig.

How have I failed this much?
Some kind of dessert involving ice cream, hard liquor, and a blow torch
Main wrote:A petition to redesign the flag incites violent riots that eventually destroy the entire nation.

-Ebola- wrote:I don't want to kill you all. I want primates, humans included, to stay around so my descendants will have the same variety of hosts to choose from as I do.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not being able to buy an AR most certainly is a travesty.

User avatar
Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20062
Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:36 am

Icrum wrote:I just realized I'm in nobodies sig.

How have I failed this much?


There there...
#BlameVoid
Currently: Something is rising...
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8851
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:38 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
North Arkana wrote:Sirina would win on the sound side of things because she specializes in it. Though she's still a student, so I'm not sure big of an advantage she would have, but there would still be an advantage for her.


She's still a student so the advantage isn't really noticeable. But if she learns to master it then there would be a massive gap, but as of now, there is not much of an advantage. Though I may have Sirina ask Riena to help her master her semblance.

And Reina can drag her deeper into the dark side!
Female pronouns please.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"
oooooooooo

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

User avatar
Charlia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 45715
Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:38 am

Icrum wrote:
Serah wrote:
Well Heamet doesn't have a gun either.
Not does he have an attachment.
It's mostly just a really sturdy blade.
Wait no.
The blade spins and has a compartment into which he can stock energy in.

Welp, looks like you're the only one that has a completely normal weapon.

Beacuse Fabi, Aiden, Tare, Eardwulf, and Ulfric all have crazy weapons. :roll:

Hey! Adrian just has a sword!

Arrietty has a sword but it's a Cool Sword, in that it looks like fire because we've got a fire thing going for her, one of her songs is undoubtedly going to be about ashes.

Ooh. I should write some songs for her. Just for fun, and so she can quote 'em and leave people going 'Wait, where have I heard that before?'


Charlotte just gets all the style points 'cause she's got the super-sweet dual-sword-staff thing going and that's awesome.
Icrum wrote:I just realized I'm in nobodies sig.

How have I failed this much?
Say something about me that's really cool and I'd put you in it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fereni, Google Adsense [Bot], Hastur, Latvijas Otra Republika, Lazarian, Romaniche, Sao Nova Europa, Svenska-Britannia, Xethorr

Advertisement

Remove ads