NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 2|CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When should be wrapped up with Volume 1?

March
35%
April
21%
May
12%
June
15%
later than June
18%

Total votes : 34

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:16 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Shyluz wrote:So, uhrm, the Archive is formatted confusingly... anyone care to explain?

???

Well those are the teachers you choose from, the archive in itself isn't apparently meant for anyone to actually stock their apps in there.

As Storm said a few months ago: " You'll choose your partners from the gala, the teachers you attend to..."
Storm himself stocks the apps by linking them.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:21 pm

Although we still don't know on Sonitusa

C, C, L, and M in any order that can make sense as a "word"
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Icrum wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Okay, i lied, for some reason i can't find the link to it in the OP. IDK. Im shit i guess.

But i didn't notice this... adorable lion thingy? I dunno.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=346535

Done.

Hay look i found it guis! Nevermind that the nation says Icrum! I swear it's me, my work!
He's just... uhm.. a Soviet spy! Yeah!

XD
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:23 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:
Charlia wrote:Yep!

C and L.

All I'm thinking is 'cerulean'. XD

So we have two Cs and L, and if Sonitusa is in, an M.....

What can we make with that

CLCM

MCLC

CLMC

LCCM

CMCL

LCMC

I don't know...

But the MCL combination always makes me think 'Michael' and then I realize I have no hope.

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:Although we still don't know on Sonitusa

CCLM-Clam
CCML-Camel
LMCC-Link
MLCC-Milk
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:25 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:Although we still don't know on Sonitusa

CCLM-Clam
CCML-Camel
LMCC-Link
MLCC-Milk

The only one of those i really see is Camel.
The rest, kinda choppy, but close enough.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:28 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:CCLM-Clam
CCML-Camel
LMCC-Link
MLCC-Milk

The only one of those i really see is Camel.

I've got Calibre/Caliber, Caliph, and Calico. None of those are 100% though.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Shyluz wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:The only one of those i really see is Camel.

I'm trying to figure how you arranged the letters for that.

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:29 pm

CLMC-Clink or Clank
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:30 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

I'm trying to figure how you arranged the letters for that.

I don't even know myself. I just thought I should throw some words out there. :p

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:34 pm

CMCL= Chemical?
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:34 pm

CLMC -- Clemency?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:35 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:CMCL= Chemical?

I love it!

It even makes me think of a color--glowing green!

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:35 pm

This. I like this one, it's good.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:35 pm

Charlia wrote:

I love it!

It even makes me think of a color--glowing green!

I like it as well. +1 vote! :p

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Okay, team CMCL (Chemical) Lead by Charlotte or Caitlyn
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:39 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:Okay, team CMCL (Chemical) Lead by Charlotte or Caitlyn

Oh god, not Chess... she would forcibly fondle Charlotte constantly, with Charli unable to do anything else... ufufufu...

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:42 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:Okay, team CMCL (Chemical) Lead by Charlotte or Caitlyn

Oh god, not Chess... she would forcibly fondle Charlotte constantly, with Charli unable to do anything else... ufufufu...

Lol, and I also like the idea of the angry introvert psycho trying to become a leader of...Lucas, Caitlyn, and Mentari
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Additionally, Team SMKT is in bad shape; Silica's roleplayer is an ex-nation and I've messaged Tai about whether she's still interested, but her lack of responses in the last... 33 pages? makes me skeptical.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

Lol, and I also like the idea of the angry introvert psycho trying to become a leader of...Lucas, Caitlyn, and Mentari

Less 'trying to become' and more 'trying to keep the forced-together team from falling apart', 's what I think.

But yes...

I like this idea. :)

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:48 pm

Charlia wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:Lol, and I also like the idea of the angry introvert psycho trying to become a leader of...Lucas, Caitlyn, and Mentari

Less 'trying to become' and more 'trying to keep the forced-together team from falling apart', 's what I think.

But yes...

Lol, well Shyluz, that means Chess and my character are partners, which persona would the Viking like more...the perverted chess side, or the shy Caitlyn side...also it'd be great if for part of the time Lucas didn't realize Chess/Caitlyn is female, atleast physically, while sharing it with her gone mad twin brother
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Aidannadia wrote:Additionally, Team SMKT is in bad shape; Silica's roleplayer is an ex-nation and I've messaged Tai about whether she's still interested, but her lack of responses in the last... 33 pages? makes me skeptical.

You could always come be a rogue with me! We accept everyone, so long as you're okay with possibly having to kill innocents and dismantling society! :P

Charlia wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:Lol, and I also like the idea of the angry introvert psycho trying to become a leader of...Lucas, Caitlyn, and Mentari

But yes...

Yeah, let's make the leader the one most likely to succumb to and join the crazy terrorist idealist!

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:
Charlia wrote:Less 'trying to become' and more 'trying to keep the forced-together team from falling apart', 's what I think.

But yes...

Lol, well Shyluz, that means Chess and my character are partners, which persona would the Viking like more...the perverted chess side, or the shy Caitlyn side...also it'd be great if for part of the time Lucas didn't realize Chess/Caitlyn is female, atleast physically, while sharing it with her gone mad twin brother

Sorry, already shipped with NB's trap. :p

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:51 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:Additionally, Team SMKT is in bad shape; Silica's roleplayer is an ex-nation and I've messaged Tai about whether she's still interested, but her lack of responses in the last... 33 pages? makes me skeptical.

You could always come be a rogue with me! We accept everyone, so long as you're okay with possibly having to kill innocents and dismantling society! :P

:lol:
Togami is supportive of the council's total role and wants an aristocratic rule to protect the masses from themselves due to his childhood. I doubt that'll happen.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:Lol, well Shyluz, that means Chess and my character are partners, which persona would the Viking like more...the perverted chess side, or the shy Caitlyn side...also it'd be great if for part of the time Lucas didn't realize Chess/Caitlyn is female, atleast physically, while sharing it with her gone mad twin brother

Sorry, already shipped with NB's trap. :p

<3

Aidannadia wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:You could always come be a rogue with me! We accept everyone, so long as you're okay with possibly having to kill innocents and dismantling society! :P

:lol:
Togami is supportive of the council's total role and wants an aristocratic rule to protect the masses from themselves due to his childhood. I doubt that'll happen.

Oh those two are going to get into one hell of a fight with their ideals.

By the way, i hope this isn't too far or anything, but that pic fo you in your sig is cute. Just thought you should know that. :)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse