NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 2|CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When should be wrapped up with Volume 1?

March
35%
April
21%
May
12%
June
15%
later than June
18%

Total votes : 34

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:08 am

Sigh.
I'd make an app, but I suck at making names. I can make a pretty good char, just not names. For that I find a name generator. Names are just not my thing. And I don't think there's a good rwby name generator out there yet (correct me if I'm wrong).
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:20 am

Kuhlfros wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:It goes to philosophy, I'm gonna try bacon

EVERYTHING LEADS TO PHILOSOPHY

Isn't it cool?

I learned that trick from xkcd.
Serah wrote:
Icrum wrote:So, who's ready for a twist?

Sure.

1- Ether is actually an owl.

2- Heamet once transcended the realm of mortality and became an elder god shark.

By the way, you've probably noticed it by now, but Heamet is going to be my own main character along Artol and Aria.
An... elder god... shark?

...*twitch*

ALL RIGHT, IRREGULARS, WE HAVE A CODE BLUE, REPEAT, CODE BLUE, STAND BY TO COMMENCE OPERATION CHECKMATE, SECURITY CODE MOFFAT-DELTA-DELTA-ZERO, REPEAT, STAND BY!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:24 am

I'm back...

#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Mirakai
Senator

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:25 am

I wanna be in IMoTF family too! Add me!

Also, WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY

*cries on Charlia's shoulder*
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:26 am

Mirakai wrote:I wanna be in IMoTF family too! Add me!

You really want to know why?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Mirakai
Senator

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:27 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Mirakai wrote:I wanna be in IMoTF family too! Add me!

I'm merely expressing my sadness about the confirmation of
Roman's death

*goes back to crying*
Last edited by Mirakai on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:28 am

Mirakai wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

I'm merely expressing my sadness about the confirmation of
Roman's death

*goes back to crying*

Am I the only one who isn't crying over that?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:28 am

StormwrathBy day, OP of the fantastic thread In Memorial of the Fallen and Queen Mother of its extensive family tree. By night, Sailor Stormwrath, fighting the forces of darkness even though it's totally breaking the laws of the universe because of the lack of a celestial object as a namesake, and... also the Queen Mother.
IcrumThe genial fatherly figure and consort to the Queen Mother. The Queen Mother yells at people. The consort suggests.
CharliaLiterally a black sheep, the one that most people badmouth at the family reunions. Because seriously, who wants a black sheep in the family? Not this group.
ZrhajanThe geeky cousin. Expected to be sporting a bow tie and fez, or a long coat and Converse, this one's not to be talked to in any language other than Nerdese.
ShyluzTwin of Sonitusia, a ghost who haunts these hallowed halls. Probably looks like one of those little girls from The Shining.
SonitusiaTwin of Shyluz, a ghost who haunts these hallowed halls. Probably looks like one of those little girls from The Shining.
SerahA yellow sheep. Also badmouthed, but when you put Serah and Charlia together they are a bumblebee sheep, which is admittedly pretty cool.
Faal Lot HimdahA wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid
AidannadiaThe pesky little brother with an obsession with dolls. For a reason no one fully understands, has a collection of sheep dolls.
North ArkanaThe shepherd cloaked in black, whose crook looks suspiciously more like a scythe. When spending time with Charlia, often dresses up as a wolf and tears things to bloody shreds of darkness together. They enjoy that very much. Also suspicious of Serah, perhaps believing that he is an actual wolf under all that yellow sheep's clothing.
KuhlfrosThe ancient Viking who's somehow survived this long. Probably a ghost. Or a mutant.
MirakaiA perverted wolf. Enjoys stalking Charlia, whose baaing is ferocious in response to the wolf's lewd remarks. BAAAAAAAAAAA.
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Mirakai wrote:I'm merely expressing my sadness about the confirmation of
Roman's death

*goes back to crying*

...Nope.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:29 am

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
...Nope.

Let me reword that.... Am I the only one who has watched the series and is not crying over Roman's death?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:35 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:...Nope.

Let me reword that.... Am I the only one who has watched the series and is not crying over Roman's death?

HEY I TRIED.

I got through enough of it to be able to stand up and say 'HEY, PEOPLE DIED, GUESS WHAT, I DON'T CARE.'

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:37 am

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

HEY I TRIED.

I got through enough of it to be able to stand up and say 'HEY, PEOPLE DIED, GUESS WHAT, I DON'T CARE.'

So you did watch it....

I watch to many things with feels that things like this don't really bother me anymore (unless it was a character I liked.)
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:43 am

Charlia wrote:
StormwrathBy day, OP of the fantastic thread In Memorial of the Fallen and Queen Mother of its extensive family tree. By night, Sailor Stormwrath, fighting the forces of darkness even though it's totally breaking the laws of the universe because of the lack of a celestial object as a namesake, and... also the Queen Mother.
IcrumThe genial fatherly figure and consort to the Queen Mother. The Queen Mother yells at people. The consort suggests.
CharliaLiterally a black sheep, the one that most people badmouth at the family reunions. Because seriously, who wants a black sheep in the family? Not this group.
ZrhajanThe geeky cousin. Expected to be sporting a bow tie and fez, or a long coat and Converse, this one's not to be talked to in any language other than Nerdese.
ShyluzTwin of Sonitusia, a ghost who haunts these hallowed halls. Probably looks like one of those little girls from The Shining.
SonitusiaTwin of Shyluz, a ghost who haunts these hallowed halls. Probably looks like one of those little girls from The Shining.
SerahA yellow sheep. Also badmouthed, but when you put Serah and Charlia together they are a bumblebee sheep, which is admittedly pretty cool.
Faal Lot HimdahA wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid
AidannadiaThe pesky little brother with an obsession with dolls. For a reason no one fully understands, has a collection of sheep dolls.
North ArkanaThe shepherd cloaked in black, whose crook looks suspiciously more like a scythe. When spending time with Charlia, often dresses up as a wolf and tears things to bloody shreds of darkness together. They enjoy that very much. Also suspicious of Serah, perhaps believing that he is an actual wolf under all that yellow sheep's clothing.
KuhlfrosThe ancient Viking who's somehow survived this long. Probably a ghost. Or a mutant.
MirakaiA perverted wolf. Enjoys stalking Charlia, whose baaing is ferocious in response to the wolf's lewd remarks. BAAAAAAAAAAA.

Mirakai: A perverted wolf.

Charl, if there's a day where I celebrate you of saying something that's accurate, it would be this day.

Sorry Mira.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:44 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:HEY I TRIED.

So you did watch it....

I watch to many things with feels that things like this don't really bother me anymore (unless it was a character I liked.)

Like Doctor Who!!! Literally the only scene in that whole show that bugs me is when Eleven regenerates. I still cry.

Also, Sherlock. Some of that can be pretty feelsy too.
Sindrya wrote:
Charlia wrote:

Mirakai: A perverted wolf.

Charl, if there's a day where I celebrate you of saying something that's accurate, it would be this day.

Sorry Mira.
I say lots of accurate things. Like Doctor Who being awesome.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:48 am

Charlia wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:EVERYTHING LEADS TO PHILOSOPHY

Isn't it cool?

I learned that trick from xkcd.
Serah wrote:
Sure.

1- Ether is actually an owl.

2- Heamet once transcended the realm of mortality and became an elder god shark.

By the way, you've probably noticed it by now, but Heamet is going to be my own main character along Artol and Aria.
An... elder god... shark?

...*twitch*

ALL RIGHT, IRREGULARS, WE HAVE A CODE BLUE, REPEAT, CODE BLUE, STAND BY TO COMMENCE OPERATION CHECKMATE, SECURITY CODE MOFFAT-DELTA-DELTA-ZERO, REPEAT, STAND BY!

Wot.
What's happening?

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:50 am

Serah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Isn't it cool?

I learned that trick from xkcd.An... elder god... shark?

...*twitch*

Wot.
What's happening?

You robbed Charl of her shark privilege.

Heamet better checks his.
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:51 am

Serah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Isn't it cool?

I learned that trick from xkcd.An... elder god... shark?

...*twitch*

Wot.
What's happening?
Your little 'main character' comment, Wiggins. It's set off a chain reaction. The rest of the Irregulars are standing by, Operation Checkmate can be executed at any time.

We'll give it time, though... There are still two catalysts which need to be removed from the mixture before it is truly ready to be executed.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:57 am

And here is the extremely skeletal app I've made so far.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Rusty Oldroak
Race: [ ] Human [X] Faunus
Animal Traits :Tail, teeth & ears.
Biography: She's a inner city liver and in the upper-middle class, mostly because one of her parents is a very successful Huntress and her other is a business manager. Because of this she's had a pretty liberal childhood with often very busy parents since her mother went back into being a Huntress when she was about the age of nine since she could take care of herself well enough.
Personality: ESTJ
Appearance: http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unity.c ... g?v=150300

COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon: Frozen Autumn Tree
Appearance:
Bo-staff: On character image, however it doesn't have the caps on the end.
Fans: Handheld fans with razer ribs and super durable cloth.
Shield: basically the fans joined together, has a handle on the inside.
Glaive: The staff (without the fans on it) can activate a pair of internal blades each about a third of the length (uses ice dust or something that can flip between gas and solid or liquid on command).
Umbrella A Japanese style umbrella which is basically putting the Shield on top of the Glaive.
Capabilities: Excellent all around close combat tool, though its only ranged use is using the staff in its bladed form as a javelin (not a spear, it's got sharp and pointy stuff on both ends), and that's about when the shield goes to becoming warfans.
Semblance: Momentum enhancement.

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Daily at the least almost all of the time (until I leave for working at summer camp).
RP Example (link or one shot): How about the other RWBY RPs up to this one (which finally ended up being the one not stuck at the initiation ceremony).
Did you read the rules? Aye

#RWBY RP Application
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.

Like I said...
Last edited by Raktio on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:58 am

Sindrya wrote:
Serah wrote:
Wot.
What's happening?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:03 am

Serah wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Is that who I think it is?

IRREGULARS, OPERATION CHECKMATE MAY BE EXECUTED SOONER THAN WE BELIEVED. READY YOURSELVES, I REPEAT, READY YOURSELVES FOR BATTLE.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:04 am

Clam down and look at my sig Charlia.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:06 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Clam down and look at my sig Charlia.

:eek:

It's too much for my happy feels

the gratification

*dies happy*

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:08 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:Sigh.
I'd make an app, but I suck at making names. I can make a pretty good char, just not names. For that I find a name generator. Names are just not my thing. And I don't think there's a good rwby name generator out there yet (correct me if I'm wrong).

Any help on my problem?
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:14 am

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Clam down and look at my sig Charlia.

the gratification

*dies happy*

You're are welcome
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:19 am

Charlia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Is that who I think it is?

IRREGULARS, OPERATION CHECKMATE MAY BE EXECUTED SOONER THAN WE BELIEVED. READY YOURSELVES, I REPEAT, READY YOURSELVES FOR BATTLE.

It's on.

The battle between Super Ripple Man and Red Queen.

It's happening.
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:20 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:...

the gratification

*dies happy*

You're are welcome

...*regenerates*

I will give you cookies if you post, also.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse