NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 2|CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When should be wrapped up with Volume 1?

March
35%
April
21%
May
12%
June
15%
later than June
18%

Total votes : 34

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:24 am

Mirakai wrote:
Charlia wrote:*puts fingers together awkwardly*

...Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeno.It's times like these I realize just how strange my pop culture knowledge is.

Oh, Huniepop is a fun match-3 game. I enjoy it

Also...

Valentine's day has been forever ruined by the events of the finale

Dear Miles and Kerry
I HATE THIS GAME OF EMOTIONS WE PLAY
Last edited by Kuhlfros on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aidannadia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:32 am

Wonderful Episode. Make sure you saw the after credits scene.

Ozpin=Dead? Perhaps. Probably. We know that we haven't seen him, but he wasn't exactly losing in that fight. He's probably dead, but maybe he did something to weaken Cinder or got away somehow.
Pyrrha=Dead? Probably. That was a pretty convincing death scene. The specific mention of destiny is one to look out for. Perhaps there's unfinished business regarding some destiny Pyrrha thought she was a part of? Not to mention that we don't know how aura works with regards to death. It could be that her soul is out there somwhere still. Either way, I applaud RT on making her death very purposeful. Sometimes, writers kill characters for simple emotional appeal, but Pyrrha was a lesson. It was about pride and as soon as she was useless to the plot, DEAD. Wonderful.
Cinder=Missing or Frozen? The actual way that Grimm is frozen is important. It could be turned to stone. It could be ice. We don't know, but if it was ice, Cinder could have escaped.
Yang=Cripple-ish and dejected. Sad times. Something is going to happen to bring her back into the game for sure. You don't just let eveyone's favorite waifu leave without sometthing planned to bring them back.
Weiss=On plane home. We get to look into the nature of her relationship with her father, which could very well be negative.
Blake=In Vale? Her being in Vale opens up for some detective arcs and some nice wrekage scenes. Maybe she'll figure out what happened to Ozpin and talk to Glynda while she's at it.
Ruby=Wow what a fucking great ending. I mean really. That's some LOTR shit right there. Wonderful. Jaune, Lie Ren, and Nora with Ruby to Haven. Probably half a season of walking and switching perspectives till they get there, learning things along ther way? Opens the door for Lie Ren and Nora char dev, which is greatly needed. Now that Pyrrha is out of the picture, shippers are turning their sights on JaunexRuby, no doubt. Not a personal fan, but still interesting.
This finale still leaves a lot of questions. Ironwood/Torchwick? The bid bad at the end=NOT CINDER I WAS RIGHT- coughcough. Where are Emerald and Mercury now? I doubt Cinder has much use for them anymore, and they may even be open to switching sides now. I'm sure there are other things I'm missing..... We still haven't gotten that Cardin redemption arc the writer once mentioned. That could come into play somewhere along the way.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Mirakai
Senator

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:27 am

Aidannadia wrote:Wonderful Episode. Make sure you saw the after credits scene.

Ozpin=Dead? Perhaps. Probably. We know that we haven't seen him, but he wasn't exactly losing in that fight. He's probably dead, but maybe he did something to weaken Cinder or got away somehow.
Pyrrha=Dead? Probably. That was a pretty convincing death scene. The specific mention of destiny is one to look out for. Perhaps there's unfinished business regarding some destiny Pyrrha thought she was a part of? Not to mention that we don't know how aura works with regards to death. It could be that her soul is out there somwhere still. Either way, I applaud RT on making her death very purposeful. Sometimes, writers kill characters for simple emotional appeal, but Pyrrha was a lesson. It was about pride and as soon as she was useless to the plot, DEAD. Wonderful.
Cinder=Missing or Frozen? The actual way that Grimm is frozen is important. It could be turned to stone. It could be ice. We don't know, but if it was ice, Cinder could have escaped.
Yang=Cripple-ish and dejected. Sad times. Something is going to happen to bring her back into the game for sure. You don't just let eveyone's favorite waifu leave without sometthing planned to bring them back.
Weiss=On plane home. We get to look into the nature of her relationship with her father, which could very well be negative.
Blake=In Vale? Her being in Vale opens up for some detective arcs and some nice wrekage scenes. Maybe she'll figure out what happened to Ozpin and talk to Glynda while she's at it.
Ruby=Wow what a fucking great ending. I mean really. That's some LOTR shit right there. Wonderful. Jaune, Lie Ren, and Nora with Ruby to Haven. Probably half a season of walking and switching perspectives till they get there, learning things along ther way? Opens the door for Lie Ren and Nora char dev, which is greatly needed. Now that Pyrrha is out of the picture, shippers are turning their sights on JaunexRuby, no doubt. Not a personal fan, but still interesting.
This finale still leaves a lot of questions. Ironwood/Torchwick? The bid bad at the end=NOT CINDER I WAS RIGHT- coughcough. Where are Emerald and Mercury now? I doubt Cinder has much use for them anymore, and they may even be open to switching sides now. I'm sure there are other things I'm missing..... We still haven't gotten that Cardin redemption arc the writer once mentioned. That could come into play somewhere along the way.

I doubt Ozpin is dead. The bid bad was specifically talking about Ozpin like he was still alive. I just hope they bring Roman back. Pyrrha and Penny would be nice to bring back, but I want more RomanxNeo more than anything right now
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 pm

THAT EPISODE THOUGH
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:20 pm

I LIVE IN HELL.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Charlia wrote:I LIVE IN HELL.

?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:I LIVE IN HELL.

?

Someone at church today, someone who I hardly know at all, came up to me and gave me an unsigned valentine.

I have a secret admirer.

It is hellish.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:27 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
?

Someone at church today, someone who I hardly know at all, came up to me and gave me an unsigned valentine.

I have a secret admirer.

It is hellish.

Oh the horror-- someone likes you. At least you have someone. ;~;
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
?

I have a secret admirer.

It is hellish.

Not really a secret if they give it to you where they can be seen..... I actually may have a secret admirer... my school does valentinograms, and I was given one... don't know from who though.

Shyluz wrote:
Charlia wrote:Someone at church today, someone who I hardly know at all, came up to me and gave me an unsigned valentine.

I have a secret admirer.

It is hellish.

There there we like you.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Charlia wrote:Someone at church today, someone who I hardly know at all, came up to me and gave me an unsigned valentine.

I have a secret admirer.

It is hellish.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy we like you!!! Aslov, counsel yourself, I'm no good with psychology!
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

I have a secret admirer.

It is hellish.

Not really a secret if they give it to you where they can be seen..... I actually may have a secret admirer... my school does valentinograms, and I was given one... don't know from who though.

Shyluz wrote:

There there we like you.
That's just it. It wasn't from them... They specifically said 'I was asked to give this to you.'

I don't know who it is

and I'm too shy and cowardly to find out

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Well guys, think of the developments our characters can have in the time between now (in the middle of the first volume) until our most recent heart-wrenching finale. I see plenty of opportunity to alter my characters persona, have his own pariah and redemption arc and get a new weapon because the way I see it, EVERYONE IS THE PROTAGINIST
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN

Aidannadia
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aidannadia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:58 pm

>Watches RWBY episode.
>Writes a post.
>Rushes out the door to see Deadpool
>Comes back and presses 'preview' on post, trying to see if there is anything else to respond to
>"Please log in"
>Sadness ensues.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Aidannadia
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aidannadia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:Well guys, think of the developments our characters can have in the time between now (in the middle of the first volume) until our most recent heart-wrenching finale. I see plenty of opportunity to alter my characters persona, have his own pariah and redemption arc and get a new weapon because the way I see it, EVERYONE IS THE PROTAGINIST

Agreed. This delicious tragedy. Imagine the death scenes we can have! The hero/villain confrontation! The parallel plot to the main, largely interconnected with the canon! Oh the beauty, development, it calls to each of us!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:Well guys, think of the developments our characters can have in the time between now (in the middle of the first volume) until our most recent heart-wrenching finale. I see plenty of opportunity to alter my characters persona, have his own pariah and redemption arc and get a new weapon because the way I see it, EVERYONE IS THE PROTAGINIST

That's because everyone is the protagonist.

(but some animals are more equal than others)

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:09 pm

Aidannadia wrote:>Watches RWBY episode.
>Writes a post.
>Comes back and presses 'preview' on post, trying to see if there is anything else to respond to
>"Please log in"
>Sadness ensues.

>Is waiting
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Aidannadia
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aidannadia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:12 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
>Writes a post.
>"Please log in"
>Sadness ensues.

>Is waiting

I'm hurrying! Should I respond to Soni seeing Erde? Supposedly, I'd catch up to Clover and see Erde, interrupting her meeting with Jackson, but it seems like it's plot relevant that they should be allowed to continue their conversation... hrm....

Done, faal-bro. Bit shorter than before, but should do the trick. I'll go back to the Clover scene once it's apt to.
Last edited by Aidannadia on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mirakai
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:13 pm

Hey Charlia...

Will you be my Valentine~?
The Princess of Perverts

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
>Writes a post.
>"Please log in"
>Sadness ensues.

>Is waiting

>Is waiting on Shyluz :p (As is Soni)
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Mirakai wrote:Hey Charlia...

Heck no. Stay away, pervert.
Aidannadia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
>Is waiting

I'm hurrying! Should I respond to Soni seeing Erde? Supposedly, I'd catch up to Clover and see Erde, interrupting her meeting with Jackson, but it seems like it's plot relevant that they should be allowed to continue their conversation... hrm....

Done, faal-bro. Bit shorter than before, but should do the trick. I'll go back to the Clover scene once it's apt to.
'prided himself on being pleasant'

That made me laugh out loud. I got a few funny looks for it.

Mirakai
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:24 pm

Charlia wrote:
Mirakai wrote:Hey Charlia...

Heck no. Stay away, pervert.
Aidannadia wrote:I'm hurrying! Should I respond to Soni seeing Erde? Supposedly, I'd catch up to Clover and see Erde, interrupting her meeting with Jackson, but it seems like it's plot relevant that they should be allowed to continue their conversation... hrm....

'prided himself on being pleasant'

I'll have to convince you then~
The Princess of Perverts

Aidannadia
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aidannadia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:24 pm

Charlia wrote:'prided himself on being pleasant'

;)

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Mirakai wrote:
Charlia wrote:Heck no. Stay away, pervert.'prided himself on being pleasant'

I'll have to convince you then~

Try all you like. I'll never give in.
Aidannadia wrote:
Charlia wrote:'prided himself on being pleasant'

;)
:p

Aidannadia
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aidannadia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Shyluz wrote:Oh the horror-- someone likes you. At least you have someone. ;~;

I spent a good 15 minutes trying to pick the best one, bae. This is the most appropriate, though some may be a bit more interesting. I'm sure Mirakai woud enjoy a few of the one's I considered to say the least. :p

Mirakai
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:Oh the horror-- someone likes you. At least you have someone. ;~;

I spent a good 15 minutes trying to pick the best one, bae. This is the most appropriate, though some may be a bit more interesting. I'm sure Mirakai woud enjoy a few of the one's I considered to say the least. :p

Enlighten me please!
The Princess of Perverts

Aidannadia
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aidannadia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:37 pm

Mirakai wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:

Enlighten me please!

Just A Few

-couldn't hurt.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse