NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 2|CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When should be wrapped up with Volume 1?

March
35%
April
21%
May
12%
June
15%
later than June
18%

Total votes : 34

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Charlia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:*sigh* If only I was accepted, I would have such a perfect idea for both diffusing the situation IC and making a grand entrance... though Charli might stab if I do it... :p

Really?

Tell me about it. XD

I promise I'll try not to stab you.

It's very Chrono-esque...
Shyluz wrote:Personality: Shy, soft spoken, quiet, yet very much like the Cheshire Cat... At least, that's Caitlyn. Chess would be more like this -- devious, perverted, overambitious, maybe a little insane.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Charlia wrote:Really?

Tell me about it. XD

Shyluz wrote:Personality: Shy, soft spoken, quiet, yet very much like the Cheshire Cat... At least, that's Caitlyn. Chess would be more like this -- devious, perverted, overambitious, maybe a little insane.

Oh boy, two perverted ones.
That's going to be grand.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Charlia wrote:Really?

Tell me about it. XD

:eyebrow:

I see...

That might diffuse the Charlotte/Theriam situation, but Chess would end up in big trouble.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:19 pm

Charlia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:It's very Chrono-esque...

:eyebrow:

I see...

That might diffuse the Charlotte/Theriam situation, but Chess would end up in big trouble.

That's kinda the point. :p

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:21 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Charlia wrote: :eyebrow:

I see...

LOL.

Kinda needs to happen now. XD

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Charlia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

LOL.

Chess' Devious Plan --

Step 1 - Perverted Intro
Step 2 - Convince Everyone She's a Boy
Step 3 - Reveal Truth

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Charlia wrote:LOL.

Chess' Devious Plan --

Step 1 - Perverted Intro
Step 3 - Reveal Truth

Charlotte's Devious Plan --

Step 1 - Scare Everyone Away
Step 2 - Become Awesome Fighter
Step 3 - Confront Past, Secure Future
Step 4 - Roll

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Charlia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:
Chess' Devious Plan --

Step 1 - Perverted Intro
Step 3 - Reveal Truth

Charlotte's Devious Plan --

Step 4 - Roll

Except that step one failed and we jumped off step two to get to step three.
And now I'm rolling in your living room.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:54 pm

Serah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte's Devious Plan --

Step 4 - Roll

You are strange.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Charlia wrote:
Serah wrote:

You are strange.

Haha.
I get that a lot.

I'm also a monster, according to my classmates.
Look at me being a spooky monster in October.
Woooooo, spooky.

Rolling in your living room~

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Shyluz wrote:*sigh* If only I was accepted, I would have such a perfect idea for both diffusing the situation IC and making a grand entrance... though Charli might stab if I do it... :p

If only I was accepted, I could go around doing random things.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Zrhajan
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zrhajan » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:48 pm

I'm sorry for not posting in the IC more, I've been trying to write a response and it keeps getting more difficult. However, one thing I still keep noticing is that whenever I'm typing out stuff for Noire, I seem to use female pronouns instinctively. Could I quickly change my app and my previous posts to make it easier on me?
5D Political Test: Communist Pro-Government World-Federalist Bleeding-Heart Libertine
Collectivism score: 83%
Authoritarianism score: 33%
Internationalism score: 83%
Tribalism score: -100%

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:48 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:

If only I was accepted, I could go around doing random things.

Like rolling in people's living rooms?
Because that's what I'm doing.

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:51 pm

So... Where are we heading with this? I mean we're still in the first day of classes. Should we do a timeskip to the first independent mission after today, like when Team RWBY was working with Oobleck after today? Maybe have some weird event happen in a class in the forest or something?

Should we ask around to the older roleplayers if they're still around; I mean, obviously Sierramerra is an ex-nation but Tai and a few others are still rather active.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Aidannadia wrote:So... Where are we heading with this? I mean we're still in the first day of classes. Should we do a timeskip to the first independent mission after today, like when Team RWBY was working with Oobleck after today? Maybe have some weird event happen in a class in the forest or something?

Should we ask around to the older roleplayers if they're still around; I mean, obviously Sierramerra is an ex-nation but Tai and a few others are still rather active.

I dunno, I mean, I'm fine with it, but let's have the rest of the classes at least.
I at least want to have a class with Leonard.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:00 pm

Serah wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:So... Where are we heading with this? I mean we're still in the first day of classes. Should we do a timeskip to the first independent mission after today, like when Team RWBY was working with Oobleck after today? Maybe have some weird event happen in a class in the forest or something?

I dunno, I mean, I'm fine with it, but let's have the rest of the classes at least.

The more people Charlotte gets to yell at, the better. XD

Her tsunshun nature has already been established, but I have so much fun with it...

Zrhajan
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zrhajan » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Charlia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Her tsunshun nature has already been established, but I have so much fun with it...

Well, team SVNT will just drop into a pocket dimension whenever things get a bit too loud, so that's 4 less people to be annoying to. :p
5D Political Test: Communist Pro-Government World-Federalist Bleeding-Heart Libertine
Collectivism score: 83%
Authoritarianism score: 33%
Internationalism score: 83%
Tribalism score: -100%

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Zrhajan wrote:
Charlia wrote:The more people Charlotte gets to yell at, the better. XD

Well, team SVNT will just drop into a pocket dimension whenever things get a bit too loud, so that's 4 less people to be annoying to. :p

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Charlia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Well there's one person she won't be able to yell at now.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Serah wrote:
Charlia wrote:The more people Charlotte gets to yell at, the better. XD

Nah.

With Theriam she'll just be a bit more tsundere.

She can still yell at him. XD

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Charlia wrote:
Zrhajan wrote:Well, team SVNT will just drop into a pocket dimension whenever things get a bit too loud, so that's 4 less people to be annoying to. :p

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

She could yell at Lyras if she meets him. It's just that she'll probably be lectured with philosophical nonsense. I'm thinking i make him a chaotic idealist on top of hating society. Meaning that he believes order and what not are load of shit, ontop of also hating society.

To put even simple, he would say as his motto "The natural order of the world is disorder."
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:14 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Charlia wrote:GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

She could yell at Lyras if she meets him. It's just that she'll probably be lectured with philosophical nonsense. I'm thinking i make him a chaotic idealist on top of hating society. Meaning that he believes order and what not are load of shit, ontop of also hating society.

To put even simple, he would say as his motto "The natural order of the world is disorder."

That man is a fucking genius.
Give him an award.

Charlia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Nah.

Yeah, but he wouldn't even react.
I think her relationship with him is going to be extremely funny to look at, because Theriam is going to notice it extremely fast.

And he's going to have some fun with it, probably lots of teasing.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:17 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Charlia wrote:GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And she would agree.
Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:She could yell at Lyras if she meets him. It's just that she'll probably be lectured with philosophical nonsense. I'm thinking i make him a chaotic idealist on top of hating society. Meaning that he believes order and what not are load of shit, ontop of also hating society.

Give him an award.

Charlia wrote:Nah.

I think her relationship with him is going to be extremely funny to look at, because Theriam is going to notice it extremely fast.

Which will make her yell at him even more... XD

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Charlia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Togami would reply with sarcasm or condescension at best. He's not used to conflict resolution and would probably only escalate things if he was yelled at.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:She could yell at Lyras if she meets him. It's just that she'll probably be lectured with philosophical nonsense. I'm thinking i make him a chaotic idealist on top of hating society. Meaning that he believes order and what not are load of shit, ontop of also hating society.

Give him an award.

Charlia wrote:Nah.

Infact, it gives me lots of ideas...

Charlia wrote:

And she would agree.
Serah wrote:
Give him an award.

Which will make her yell at him even more... XD

And he would smirk evilly as his plan grows stronger...
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse