NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 2|CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When should be wrapped up with Volume 1?

March
35%
April
21%
May
12%
June
15%
later than June
18%

Total votes : 34

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:14 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Charlia wrote:Thank you, but that wouldn't work...

Have I told you why I play her so much?

It's 'test-driving', if you will.

She's my main character, and I RP her various forms to see how she 'drives'.

So...

I'm sorry, Aidan. I can't do that.

It was a joke. Of course, there are a thousand reasons not to choose the name; I was making fun of the fact that you use "Charlotte" so much.

Oh.

*facepalm*
New Babylonia wrote:
Charlia wrote:Loyalties?

Charlotte?

:rofl:

In that case, she would probably abandon Beacon for the rogue anti-hero theive lifestyle of Lyras. Loyal only to yourself. :P

Quite possible.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:40 pm

So I forgot I was accepted or part of this rp... :/ and now I fins you guys are 20 pages into IC, and only into 2nd period, Saying I am impressed is an understatement
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Mirakai
Senator

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:So I forgot I was accepted or part of this rp... :/ and now I fins you guys are 20 pages into IC, and only into 2nd period, Saying I am impressed is an understatement

And this RP technically started about 1 year ago as well :p
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

Mirakai
Senator

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Mirakai wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:So I forgot I was accepted or part of this rp... :/ and now I fins you guys are 20 pages into IC, and only into 2nd period, Saying I am impressed is an understatement

And this RP technically started about 1 year ago as well :p

Yep. Just checked. I first posted the original OOC on October 27th, 2014
Last edited by Mirakai on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Mirakai wrote:
Mirakai wrote:And this RP technically started about 1 year ago as well :p

Yep. Just checked. I first posted the original OOC on October 27th, 2014

Lol, now is there a way I can squeeze my character into the actual IC as they go into second period
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Shyluz wrote:Where has this been my entire life...

Yeah. Shame on you for overlooking. D:<

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:25 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:
Mirakai wrote:Yep. Just checked. I first posted the original OOC on October 27th, 2014

Lol, now is there a way I can squeeze my character into the actual IC as they go into second period

You could, considering RT squeezed Velvet in a class.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:27 pm

I don't get classified? :w;
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:42 am

Hey Char, since you did Babylon's character tropes, how about you do mine?

You have the choice between Leonard and Theriam.

Leonard: Charm incarnated, smooth and basically the coffee maker among the teachers, does just about anything in his free time including coming up with crazy new technologies, arts, fighting and the occasional tea every once in a while.

Bears the ghost of his deceased brother and with Theriam and Heamet, the last user of two martial arts that are almost lost, trains anyone who is nice enough to him but is extremely strict when it comes down to it.

Theriam: Emotionless and brutally honest motherfucker, fervent lover of cynicism and sarcasm, called Mr Jesus by his brother due to the fact he can walk on water, rusts things just by touching them.

Often at war with his emotions inside of himself, reads people just like the good old Lios, strategy master, usually the thinker of the group, having several steps ahead of his opponent.
Absolutely unpredictable due to the fact he shows nothing.
Often gets angry over small things and can act like a father at times.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:45 am

Serah wrote:Hey Char, since you did Babylon's character tropes, how about you do mine?

Leonard: Charm incarnated, smooth and basically the coffee maker among the teachers, does just about anything in his free time including coming up with crazy new technologies, arts, fighting and the occasional tea every once in a while.

Bears the ghost of his deceased brother and with Theriam and Heamet, the last user of two martial arts that are almost lost, trains anyone who is nice enough to him but is extremely strict when it comes down to it.

Theriam: Emotionless and brutally honest motherfucker, fervent lover of cynicism and sarcasm, called Mr Jesus by his brother due to the fact he can walk on water, rusts things just by touching them.

Often at war with his emotions inside of himself, reads people just like the good old Lios, strategy master, usually the thinker of the group, having several steps ahead of his opponent.

I'm really starting to believe, now, Leonard's only reason for ever training for Lyras would be "That's quite a bit of power with ALOT of misdirection" which could obviously cause some problems. Minor ones in the scheme of the world, probably, but still :P
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:54 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:Hey Char, since you did Babylon's character tropes, how about you do mine?

I'm really starting to believe, now, Leonard's only reason for ever training for Lyras would be "That's quite a bit of power with ALOT of misdirection" which could obviously cause some problems. Minor ones in the scheme of the world, probably, but still :P

Eh.
As long as Leonard doesn't make you meet his pupils, or Theriam in particular, you are absolutely fine.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:02 am

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:I'm really starting to believe, now, Leonard's only reason for ever training for Lyras would be "That's quite a bit of power with ALOT of misdirection" which could obviously cause some problems. Minor ones in the scheme of the world, probably, but still :P

Eh.
As long as Leonard doesn't make you meet his pupils, or Theriam in particular, you are absolutely fine.

Baaaah, what's the worst that could happen?
I mean, an extremely anti social, fiercely driven vengeful hero-to-himself who is bitter even to the person he would die for and strikes with decisive, intelligently planned and placed blows while harboring a grand scheme to destroy current human civilization because he thinks its shit? And also kind of crossdresses pretty well.

Surely, he'd be a hit with all the other kids! Lots of friends right? Who could possibly have any conflict or problems with such a nice boy/girl bat human thing! They'd have to be some sort of sane person with morality, a conscience, and ethics! Who uses that nonsense?

Oh right...
like 98% of people.
I see your point, they wouldn't get along. XD
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:33 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:
Eh.

Baaaah, what's the worst that could happen?
I mean, an extremely anti social, fiercely driven vengeful hero-to-himself who is bitter even to the person he would die for and strikes with decisive, intelligently planned and placed blows while harboring a grand scheme to destroy current human civilization because he thinks its shit? And also kind of crossdresses pretty well.

Surely, he'd be a hit with all the other kids! Lots of friends right? Who could possibly have any conflict or problems with such a nice boy/girl bat human thing! They'd have to be some sort of sane person with morality, a conscience, and ethics! Who uses that nonsense?

Oh right...
like 98% of people.

He would probably decompose him.
Rust him to ashes and beyond.

And that's not taking into account what the other three would do.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:43 am

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Baaaah, what's the worst that could happen?

Oh right...
like 98% of people.

Not possible. A) You can't rust a living thing.
B) If he could, and tried, insta-kills are overridden by the Singularity, like a Pokemon focus band. So you send him instantly into a berserk rage with alot more power than they are likely prepared to handle.

I've also come up with a neat fighting style for him too, until he gets good at using kinetics though it's only applicable when his semblance is triggered. It makes his shield a very very effective weapon. It also better explains him being able fight whole teams. The shield's use in this case is a kinetic blast from it at close range, or long, but usually close. The shield itself releases an initial blast into the body, pushing it back with obvious extreme force. Except the area in the middle, where the purple crystal of it would be. This fires out its own, much stronger, more concentrated blast at the midsection, causing their body to flex inward from the much harder mid section hit while being bent the other way everywhere else. And, well, also throwing them a good feet after the split second that occurs.

Such forces would kill any normal person instantly. Your bones would be shattered, your organs turned to paste in your mid section, and that blast might even puncture. For someome with aura, the attack is specifically designed to cause extreme internal damage and weaken their aura by forcing them to use it, or die if they don't. If they use it, they will find themselves losing energy and strength extremely quickly, until he's weakened them enough with this to be aggressive, and finishes them off. It may take numerous uses of this to weaken someone that much, which is why when outnumbered more than 2 to 1, he will always be defensive or an extremely calculated form of defensive aggression.

2 v 1 scenarios he will usually have the skill to survive without needing this, but will probably use it anyway, because it's effective. Much more so than my original for this move, which was just a blunt hit across the whole body at once. Still damaging, yes, but not like this newer form that causes significantly more pain, exhaustion and damage.

Wearing down your opponents, at its finest.
Last edited by New Babylonia on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:50 am

Shattered and paste may not be the right words except for untrained Singularity though...
The point was that would not be alive or if you were, wish you weren't. I need to describe thing better >.>

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:53 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Not possible. A) You can't rust a living thing.
B) If he could, and tried, insta-kills are overridden by the Singularity, like a Pokemon focus band. So you send him instantly into a berserk rage with alot more power than they are likely prepared to handle.

I've also come up with a neat fighting style for him too, until he gets good at using kinetics though it's only applicable when his semblance is triggered. It makes his shield a very very effective weapon. It also better explains him being able fight whole teams. The shield's use in this case is a kinetic blast from it at close range, or long, but usually close. The shield itself releases an initial blast into the body, pushing it back with obvious extreme force. Except the area in the middle, where the purple crystal of it would be. This fires out its own, much stronger, more concentrated blast at the midsection, causing their body to flex inward from the much harder mid section hit while being bent the other way everywhere else. And, well, also throwing them a good feet after the split second that occurs.

Such forces would kill any normal person instantly. Your bones would be shattered, your organs turned to paste in your mid section, and that blast might even puncture. For someome with aura, the attack is specifically designed to cause extreme internal damage and weaken their aura by forcing them to use it, or die if they don't. If they use it, they will find themselves losing energy and strength extremely quickly, until he's weakened them enough with this to be aggressive, and finishes them off. It may take numerous uses of this to weaken someone that much, which is why when outnumbered more than 2 to 1, he will always be defensive or an extremely calculated form of defensive aggression.

2 v 1 scenarios he will usually have the skill to survive without needing this, but will probably use it anyway, because it's effective. Much more so than my original for this move, which was just a blunt hit across the whole body at once. Still damaging, yes, but not like this newer form that causes significantly more pain, exhaustion and damage.

Wearing down your opponents, at its finest.

You also seem to forget that Theriam, right now, is functioning at only a fourth of his strength since his leg was broken during the initiation and that now, only his left leg works properly while both his arms are suffering extreme damage, making him, without the use of the Ripple, absolutely crippled and impossible to even move a finger.

Right now, Theriam is using the Ripple as a healing and painkilling use, however, in his fight against the teacher, he merely lost due to the fact he had his leg broken and didn't want to use his blade.

Also rust is merely the name of his semblance, aside from that, the correct naming for it would be decomposition inducement.
Although right now, you are indeed right that he can't 'Rust' organic things.

However, the gas from his semblance or himself as a person is no joke.
As said, he is functioning under heavy loss of blood and various broken limbs.

Heamet simply managed to put his wrist back into place due to the Spin, but he is the only one capable of going to such extents apart from the Leonard himself.

He'd be one to fight him at a singularity point rather well, since, you know, displacing his body parts is something he does quite often.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:00 am

The real problem with fighting him at Singularity is the massive counter to defense Singularity is.
And that's not even because of strength, that's just counting sheer speed of it.
Again, talking about the untrained form. That form is the one with all the ludicrous power behind it that he can't control and will kill him.

Trained Singularity will be probably be easier to beat.

And yes, displacement of joints is more accurate, thank you Serah :)
Although, tearing of ligaments and tendons as well dismemberment could be a risk. The latter especially until he's trained.

I'm trying over time of playing out scenes with him in my head to make the trained version more of a short-term overclock, like for a computer. Have him rely more on tactical and strategic thinking for his advantages to go with the performance boost, rather than just going "aaaahhh raw power fuck youuuuuuu!" which is what the early part is.

Of course i'm still new to this sort of balancing for me, so someone tell me if this at least a good start.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:09 am

New Babylonia wrote:The real problem with fighting him at Singularity is the massive counter to defense Singularity is.
And that's not even because of strength, that's just counting sheer speed of it.
Again, talking about the untrained form. That form is the one with all the ludicrous power behind it that he can't control and will kill him.

Although, tearing of ligaments and tendons as well dismemberment could be a risk. The latter especially until he's trained.

I'm trying over time of playing out scenes with him in my head to make the trained version more of a short-term overclock, like for a computer. Have him rely more on tactical and strategic thinking for his advantages to go with the performance boost, rather than just going "aaaahhh raw power fuck youuuuuuu!" which is what the early part is.

Of course i'm still new to this sort of balancing for me, so someone tell me if this at least a good start.

Since your character is mainly going to have ties with mine at the start, I'll give you my personal advice.

For now, it's pretty good, as long as you don't make the singularity minute go all Naruto and make it stay through a whole episode.

However, as said, Theriam is beatable, and even if he has this lucid blood rage of his, he is way too wounded for now to even a give a fair fight to some random bastard on the street with no training.
That's why Theriam is probably going to leave during the second period to heal himself due to his mother being a surgeon.

Nevertheless, Theriam is a fierce opponent that will fight until all his bones are broken or his enemy is dead on the floor.

Leonard on the other hand will train him to certain limits, mostly how to use his semblance without immediately dying.

North Arkana
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:14 am

So many Op semblances... and Reina is just left with illusions...
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:15 am

North Arkana wrote:So many Op semblances... and Reina is just left with illusions...

She's a teacher, she handles her semblances better than any student.
However, I do think that Leonard might be a tad bit OP.

Maybe Glynda levels of OP.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:20 am

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:The real problem with fighting him at Singularity is the massive counter to defense Singularity is.

Since your character is mainly going to have ties with mine at the start, I'll give you my personal advice.

For now, it's pretty good, as long as you don't make the singularity minute go all Naruto and make it stay through a whole episode.

However, as said, Theriam is beatable, and even if he has this lucid blood rage of his, he is way too wounded for now to even a give a fair fight to some random bastard on the street with no training.
That's why Theriam is probably going to leave during the second period to heal himself due to his mother being a surgeon.

Nevertheless, Theriam is a fierce opponent that will fight until all his bones are broken or his enemy is dead on the floor.

Leonard on the other hand will train him to certain limits, mostly how to use his semblance without immediately dying.

Yay, i'm learning!

I kinda expected that from Leonard, unless he managed to somehow change Lyras' world outlook.
However, he's very smart and driven. He didn't even finish battle school because he became a rogue vigilante following gangs. Yet, somehow, learning the basics and some common mildly advanced techniques at best, he can equal and thanks to semblance, best Pyrrha in a duel.

The snowball learning effect, teach him to control his sword and shield, and he'll come up with the rest on how to make them the most deadly weapons around over time. Teach him to control his aura and semblance, over time, he'll figure out how teach himself and make his own techniques working for him. It means his style is mostly unique too, and has alot of design for multiple opponents.

Won't ever be a master or it, like Leonard, in this way. But it means he'll be able to become more dangerous over time even after Leonard no longer teaches him.
Key word is time though. And Lyras not dying before then. Which, given current plot position... is certainly possible.

North Arkana wrote:So many Op semblances... and Reina is just left with illusions...

Lyras is currently a lone rogue outside the academy. He doesn't have a team to back him up :P
So to keep his hatred and desire to smash society relevant, i gave him something to make him threatening to society, at least to some degree. Maybe just a serial killer.

Maybe take down the government, i have no idea what will happen. Maybe nothing! Who knows.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:43 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Yay, i'm learning!

I kinda expected that from Leonard, unless he managed to somehow change Lyras' world outlook.
However, he's very smart and driven. He didn't even finish battle school because he became a rogue vigilante following gangs. Yet, somehow, learning the basics and some common mildly advanced techniques at best, he can equal and thanks to semblance, best Pyrrha in a duel.

The snowball learning effect, teach him to control his sword and shield, and he'll come up with the rest on how to make them the most deadly weapons around over time. Teach him to control his aura and semblance, over time, he'll figure out how teach himself and make his own techniques working for him. It means his style is mostly unique too, and has alot of design for multiple opponents.

Won't ever be a master or it, like Leonard, in this way. But it means he'll be able to become more dangerous over time even after Leonard no longer teaches him.
Key word is time though. And Lyras not dying before then. Which, given current plot position... is certainly possible.

Lyras is currently a lone rogue outside the academy. He doesn't have a team to back him up :P
So to keep his hatred and desire to smash society relevant, i gave him something to make him threatening to society, at least to some degree. Maybe just a serial killer.

Maybe take down the government, i have no idea what will happen. Maybe nothing! Who knows.

Well, there is one thing that will never happen with Lyras.
It's him him defeating Leonard.

Most of the time, he only uses a shred of his power and even during his hunter training, he managed to topple a whole manor of power trained assassins and the master of the manor that killed his brother who, at the time, was infinitely more powerful than him.
His semblance is also somewhat of a passive one, and boosts what he's trained for his entire life.

Even if Lyras managed to pull Leonard to his knees, he'd rise up with a smirk and most of his 'injuries' being healed through the Spin.
Hell, he can even stop time for now.
For ten seconds maximum, he can stop time around him and dodge anything coming to him.
Of course, the wounds he will inflict will only happen after the end of the time stop.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:52 am

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Yay, i'm learning!

Most of the time, he only uses a shred of his power and even during his hunter training, he managed to topple a whole manor of power trained assassins and the master of the manor that killed his brother who, at the time, was infinitely more powerful than him.
His semblance is also somewhat of a passive one, and boosts what he's trained for his entire life.

Even if Lyras managed to pull Leonard to his knees, he'd rise up with a smirk and most of his 'injuries' being healed through the Spin.
For ten seconds maximum, he can stop time around him and dodge anything coming to him.
Of course, the wounds he will inflict will only happen after the end of the time stop.

He won't be able to do that without mastering aura, true.
Kinetics though, with a mastered, would be able to do more than stop time, and for longer than 10 seconds.
Just imagine... the very blood in your body coming to a halt and fighting against you because of some smirking crossdressing asshole down the street. Or, a blimp being yanked from the sky to crash on your head.

Or a dolphin somehow flying from the nearby ocean and impaling your face. This last one is nonsense and purely for the hilarious image it gave me.

Mastered aura for Lyras would also allow flight, for sure. He'll be able to sort of glide and fly short distances without mastery, but not very high or fast.

Mastery or near mastery level of it, though, forget it. No one is beating that. Kinetics = kinetic energy = the state of all energy for physics to exist. Mastered kinetics basically makes you master of physics, and no one is going to be able to beat his aura then, it will be capable of too much with a counter to everything.
Unless you were to exhaust him, of course, but that would take...
A long time. And alot of dead people trying.

He can't train himself to that, though, so i don't think we have to worry much about some vengeful lunatic flying around throwing houses at people. OMG that looks so funny in my head...

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:54 am

Tagging this
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:11 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:

He won't be able to do that without mastering aura, true.
Kinetics though, with a mastered, would be able to do more than stop time, and for longer than 10 seconds.
Just imagine... the very blood in your body coming to a halt and fighting against you because of some smirking crossdressing asshole down the street. Or, a blimp being yanked from the sky to crash on your head.

Or a dolphin somehow flying from the nearby ocean and impaling your face. This last one is nonsense and purely for the hilarious image it gave me.

Mastered aura for Lyras would also allow flight, for sure. He'll be able to sort of glide and fly short distances without mastery, but not very high or fast.

Mastery or near mastery level of it, though, forget it. No one is beating that. Kinetics = kinetic energy = the state of all energy for physics to exist. Mastered kinetics basically makes you master of physics, and no one is going to be able to beat his aura then, it will be capable of too much with a counter to everything.
Unless you were to exhaust him, of course, but that would take...
A long time. And alot of dead people trying.

He can't train himself to that, though, so i don't think we have to worry much about some vengeful lunatic flying around throwing houses at people. OMG that looks so funny in my head...

The thing is, Leonard still has utter control and mastery over those arts, whether or not Lyras stops the blood in his body from going, the Ripple will make it continue to pump, as long as he breathes or is standing, there is just no way simple kinetics will hurt him, he can even manually do it with his Stand by making it pump the blood directly.

If he goes to the length of time stop, Lyras is basically as good as dead, no point in even trying, knives, road rollers... Everything will suddenly be falling on Lyras's face, an no amount of kinetics is going to stop it.

ROAD ROLLER DA.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse