NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 2|CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When should be wrapped up with Volume 1?

March
35%
April
21%
May
12%
June
15%
later than June
18%

Total votes : 34

Zrhajan
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zrhajan » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:33 pm

Pyrade wrote:
North Arkana wrote:Er... lemme pull up a quote describing Reina's personality in the past... which has not improved with age and marriage (beyond extending her care for herself to Vic as well).
Reina is a jaded, cynical, manipulative, selfish b****, with a tramautic childhood, questionable associates from her past, and a sharp tongue, who will use others to achieve her goals before tossing them aside like trash. She can also be cruel, vindictive, and arbitrary, and is far from the ideal Huntress. The only real positive to her that most people see is that she's a skilled fighter who will do anything to achieve her goals.

XD well, that's cheering.

Yeah. Makes me glad I didn't choose Victoria as my combat teacher.
5D Political Test: Communist Pro-Government World-Federalist Bleeding-Heart Libertine
Collectivism score: 83%
Authoritarianism score: 33%
Internationalism score: 83%
Tribalism score: -100%

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Zrhajan wrote:Yeah. Makes me glad I didn't choose Victoria as my combat teacher.

Not choosing a teacher because of her wife? *tut tut* For shame.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:53 pm

Pyrade wrote:
North Arkana wrote:Vic's wife and teaching assistant. Icrum told me to do a post of her taking roll call for a class. And she hates actually having to interact with students.

XD Timid or, "Don't you have something to kill you miniature sociopathic, psychophants?"

@Serah: The touch thing makes sense. What kind of effect does it have on grimm? Seeing as they don't really decay so much as disappear, although it could be seen as accelerated decay.

Oooh, I had a similar idea to that for a quest I was making for DnD. There were creatures that were infected with a virus, and in some cases the virus allowed them to transfer blood from one to another to heal. But it didn't have the hot sauce effect. You should call that the Chilli Salsa Corollary.
XD so he has a bit of a crazy side? Dash's father had a pre-disposition to insanity, so Dash has a genetic pre-disposition. But he's got his head screwed on fine.

Well, at first, Theriam wasn't using his power on Grimm, since I just transferred him from my own book to this RP, but the thing is, his rusting semblance will get stronger drastically for reasons I shall not display for now, and it will get on the organic side of things, however, he can melt, just as Heamet can, the Grimm with his fighting style, his is rather defensive and ranged as it usually passes through things before getting to the target, however, the ripples unleashed by the power literally melt the Grimm and he can even come to tame a Grimm by himself, something he did during the initiation.

His power is fueled by his Aura and is called the Ripple, one of the three arts of Aura (Ripple, Spin and Stand.), the ripple mainly focuses on healing although it's used to repel Grimm, usually, the Aura changes and is something that comes from the sun, activated by a certain way of breathing and channeled by his blood, so basically, it's a magical sun energy that boosts Aura depending on the way you breathe, however, no one uses it anymore and the only known users alive at the time of the RP are both Leonard and Theriam, Leonard teaches it in special classes that are optional.

The usual attacks with the Ripple are called Overdrives, the usual ones are:

-Sunlight yellow overdrive: Highly powerful on the long term, usually used in very quick jabs to exterminate or pacify a big Grimm. User's body heat exponentially augments.
-Scarlet Overdrive: If something is held while the overdrive is in action, it can catch fire, be it someone or something, used to burn or pacify medium sized grimm, like Ursas.
-Water Turquoise Overdrive: Used underwater and only underwater, creates a small water current that has the same properties of the normal overdrive, mostly used for offensive purposes and in the very rare cases of an underwater Grimm, if the overdrive is powerful enough it can empty a small lake.
-Overdrive: Used without channeling anything, makes small bursts of heat through the body to boost the person and/or channel the Ripple through a grimm to kill it.

However, Heamet uses another form of it. The Spin, but I won't explain it right now.

By the way, Theriam has a broken leg, healed in the most part, but it still restrains his movement.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:01 pm

Serah wrote:Well, at first, Theriam wasn't using his power on Grimm, since I just transferred him from my own book to this RP, but the thing is, his rusting semblance will get stronger drastically for reasons I shall not display for now, and it will get on the organic side of things, however, he can melt, just as Heamet can, the Grimm with his fighting style, his is rather defensive and ranged as it usually passes through things before getting to the target, however, the ripples unleashed by the power literally melt the Grimm and he can even come to tame a Grimm by himself, something he did during the initiation.

His power is fueled by his Aura and is called the Ripple, one of the three arts of Aura (Ripple, Spin and Stand.), the ripple mainly focuses on healing although it's used to repel Grimm, usually, the Aura changes and is something that comes from the sun, activated by a certain way of breathing and channeled by his blood, so basically, it's a magical sun energy that boosts Aura depending on the way you breathe, however, no one uses it anymore and the only known users alive at the time of the RP are both Leonard and Theriam, Leonard teaches it in special classes that are optional.

-Sunlight yellow overdrive: Highly powerful on the long term, usually used in very quick jabs to exterminate or pacify a big Grimm. User's body heat exponentially augments.
-Scarlet Overdrive: If something is held while the overdrive is in action, it can catch fire, be it someone or something, used to burn or pacify medium sized grimm, like Ursas.
-Water Turquoise Overdrive: Used underwater and only underwater, creates a small water current that has the same properties of the normal overdrive, mostly used for offensive purposes and in the very rare cases of an underwater Grimm, if the overdrive is powerful enough it can empty a small lake.
-Overdrive: Used without channeling anything, makes small bursts of heat through the body to boost the person and/or channel the Ripple through a grimm to kill it.

However, Heamet uses another form of it. The Spin, but I won't explain it right now.

By the way, Theriam has a broken leg, healed in the most part, but it still restrains his movement.

Ooh, that's really cool! And quite detrimental to the grimm XD I so want Theriam to explain that stuff to Orion so Orion can be like,
"Wait? . . . Wait . . . Wait what?"
I'm sad I only found this after the initiations though. Could have had a lot of fun with that.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:18 pm

Pyrade wrote:
Serah wrote:Well, at first, Theriam wasn't using his power on Grimm, since I just transferred him from my own book to this RP, but the thing is, his rusting semblance will get stronger drastically for reasons I shall not display for now, and it will get on the organic side of things, however, he can melt, just as Heamet can, the Grimm with his fighting style, his is rather defensive and ranged as it usually passes through things before getting to the target, however, the ripples unleashed by the power literally melt the Grimm and he can even come to tame a Grimm by himself, something he did during the initiation.

Ooh, that's really cool! And quite detrimental to the grimm XD I so want Theriam to explain that stuff to Orion so Orion can be like,
"Wait? . . . Wait . . . Wait what?"
I'm sad I only found this after the initiations though. Could have had a lot of fun with that.

I think Orion would like Leonard then, because Leonard specialized in all those arts of Aura, although there's one that is "supposed" to be innate. Namely the Stand.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Serah wrote:I think Orion would like Leonard then, because Leonard specialized in all those arts of Aura, although there's one that is "supposed" to be innate. Namely the Stand.

Hahaha, its more that Orion would be so lost and confused that I'd like Theriam to explain it. XD But he is very interested in fighting the Grimm, so he would love to learn.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:37 pm

Pyrade wrote:
Serah wrote:I think Orion would like Leonard then, because Leonard specialized in all those arts of Aura, although there's one that is "supposed" to be innate. Namely the Stand.

Hahaha, its more that Orion would be so lost and confused that I'd like Theriam to explain it. XD But he is very interested in fighting the Grimm, so he would love to learn.

Also, Ripple fun fact:

A Ripple user can walk on water by augmenting the density of the water.
Ripple can be used with a certain range if used with something like soap, so basically, you can make soap bubbles that melt grimm.
Being infused with the Ripple stops the user from aging if he doesn't neglect his everyday training, although this means that if you start using the ripple at nine, you'll stop growing. (That's why most Ripple users are usually very young looking despite being way older.
Lie Ren's use of Aura is a very weak version of defensive Ripple.
Pyrrha can't do shit about a Ripple user because it directly outclasses anyone not using the Ripple or the Spin, or someone who has a Stand.
A Ripple user can grab and climb like a spider if the surface is covered in oil.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:41 pm

Serah wrote:
Pyrade wrote:Hahaha, its more that Orion would be so lost and confused that I'd like Theriam to explain it. XD But he is very interested in fighting the Grimm, so he would love to learn.

Also, Ripple fun fact:

Ripple can be used with a certain range if used with something like soap, so basically, you can make soap bubbles that melt grimm.
Being infused with the Ripple stops the user from aging if he doesn't neglect his everyday training, although this means that if you start using the ripple at nine, you'll stop growing. (That's why most Ripple users are usually very young looking despite being way older.
Pyrrha can't do shit about a Ripple user because it directly outclasses anyone not using the Ripple or the Spin, or someone who has a Stand.
A Ripple user can grab and climb like a spider if the surface is covered in oil.

This Stand that keeps coming up, it intrigues me greatly. . .

Just to clarify, Ripple, Stand and Spin are different opposing methods of using one's aura?

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:45 pm

Pyrade wrote:
Serah wrote:
Also, Ripple fun fact:

Just to clarify, Ripple, Stand and Spin are different opposing methods of using one's aura?

*Watches discussion carefully out of curiosity.*
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:58 pm

Pyrade wrote:
Serah wrote:
Also, Ripple fun fact:

Yes. Though one can master the three at the same time and use the three at the same time.

However, Leonard is the very first in Remnant's history that actually managed such a feat, making him a force to reckon with both offensively, defensively and support wise.
He isn't invincible, but he could easily go toe to toe with a good dozen Nevermores and come unscratched.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:01 pm

Serah wrote:
Pyrade wrote:This Stand that keeps coming up, it intrigues me greatly. . .

Yes. Though one can master the three at the same time and use the three at the same time.

However, Leonard is the very first in Remnant's history that actually managed such a feat, making him a force to reckon with both offensively, defensively and support wise.
He isn't invincible, but he could easily go toe to toe with a good dozen Nevermores and come unscratched.

I'm not sure which of these would be best for Lyras...
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:03 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:

I'm not sure which of these would be best for Lyras...

Well, those would be side classes either really early in the morning or after school hours. Which could make really good situations for anything to happen, like some team plotting against another one and yaddy yaddy yadda.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:I'm not sure which of these would be best for Lyras...

Well, those would be side classes either really early in the morning or after school hours. Which could make really good situations for anything to happen, like some team plotting against another one and yaddy yaddy yadda.

Lyras spends 90% on average of his free time doing some sort of training. Sooo, i don't think that'll bother him. :P

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:11 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Lyras spends 90% on average of his free time doing some sort of training. Sooo, i don't think that'll bother him. :P

And what are the last 10% Hmm? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No seriously though it's cool, however, I've explained the Ripple here, but both the Spin and the Stand are still something that you know nothing about.

I'm going to put two facts about both the Stand and the Spin.

Spin:
Your own fingernails can be used as makeshift bullets for Spin infused movement and attacks. (Only available with Spin: ACT 3)
The Spin focuses on numbing the target and if the target is killed, it will be painless.

Stand:
A Stand is the manifestation of one's personality, the abilities go the same way, sometimes, the Stand will have a personality of itself, it's like a ghost that stands, hence the name, besides you.
Using a Stand doesn't use nearly as much energy as using a semblance, however, the powers of a stand are significantly weaker than a semblance.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:13 pm

Serah wrote:Well, those would be side classes either really early in the morning or after school hours. Which could make really good situations for anything to happen, like some team plotting against another one and yaddy yaddy yadda.

Hmmm . . . I see, and definitely a good asset to have if going up against someone without such an aura art. Which would be the most defensive of the three? Not so much for healing as absorbing heavy amounts of damage?

Ahh, Well, for Dash the Spin would be just right. Not sure for Orion though.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:15 pm

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Lyras spends 90% on average of his free time doing some sort of training. Sooo, i don't think that'll bother him. :P

No seriously though it's cool, however, I've explained the Ripple here, but both the Spin and the Stand are still something that you know nothing about.

Spin:
Your own fingernails can be used as makeshift bullets for Spin infused movement and attacks. (Only available with Spin: ACT 3)
The Spin focuses on numbing the target and if the target is killed, it will be painless.

Stand:
A Stand is the manifestation of one's personality, the abilities go the same way, sometimes, the Stand will have a personality of itself, it's like a ghost that stands, hence the name, besides you.
Using a Stand doesn't use nearly as much energy as using a semblance, however, the powers of a stand are significantly weaker than a semblance.

Usually? Sleeping. If school is 8 hours, training on free time is 10, and sleep is 6. And he would happily cut sleep to improve.

Tell me though. Which is Offense, Defense, and Support? Furthermore, which one would be most essential for... well... a human faunus tank? I mean, a tank is used for all of them. It's an offensive hammer to smash through, a defensive shield to hold the line, and a support assets to keep its allies moving and push them forward.

I just don't know which one is best for him. :P

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:17 pm

Pyrade wrote:
Serah wrote:Well, those would be side classes either really early in the morning or after school hours. Which could make really good situations for anything to happen, like some team plotting against another one and yaddy yaddy yadda.

Hmmm . . . I see, and definitely a good asset to have if going up against someone without such an aura art. Which would be the most defensive of the three? Not so much for healing as absorbing heavy amounts of damage?

Orion would like the Ripple, at least, that's what I recommend. Theriam being the tank of the team and using the very same ability.
Someone boosted with the Ripple can even generate electricity, small electrokinesis, sort of a defibrillator. Called the Ripple Spark.
But Orion attack with his fists, since the Ripple works better in a CQC situation, it would be better for him.

However, the Spin is best used with something round, like balls, that can actually hold the Spinning energy for a while.

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Spin:

Stand:

Usually? Sleeping. If school is 8 hours, training on free time is 10, and sleep is 6. And he would happily cut sleep to improve.

Tell me though. Which is Offense, Defense, and Support? Furthermore, which one would be most essential for... well... a human faunus tank? I mean, a tank is used for all of them. It's an offensive hammer to smash through, a defensive shield to hold the line, and a support assets to keep its allies moving and push them forward.

Well, the Stand will depend, Ripple is used as something very defensive, the Spin was made to be an execution art, used by executionners in ancient times.
They literally killed with balls.
And I guess you could say they had...
Balls of Steel.

Last edited by Serah on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Serah wrote:
Pyrade wrote:Hmmm . . . I see, and definitely a good asset to have if going up against someone without such an aura art. Which would be the most defensive of the three? Not so much for healing as absorbing heavy amounts of damage?

Orion would like the Ripple, at least, that's what I recommend. Theriam being the tank of the team and using the very same ability.
Someone boosted with the Ripple can even generate electricity, small electrokinesis, sort of a defibrillator. Called the Ripple Spark.
But Orion attack with his fists, since the Ripple works better in a CQC situation, it would be better for him.

However, the Spin is best used with something round, like balls, that can actually hold the Spinning energy for a while.

New Babylonia wrote:Usually? Sleeping. If school is 8 hours, training on free time is 10, and sleep is 6. And he would happily cut sleep to improve.

Well, the Stand will depend, Ripple is used as something very defensive, the Spin was made to be an execution art, used by executionners in ancient times.
Balls of Steel.

Doesn't help my decision though! Lyras, honestly, needs all three... buuut, yeaaaah.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Serah wrote:
Pyrade wrote:Hmmm . . . I see, and definitely a good asset to have if going up against someone without such an aura art. Which would be the most defensive of the three? Not so much for healing as absorbing heavy amounts of damage?

New Babylonia wrote:Usually? Sleeping. If school is 8 hours, training on free time is 10, and sleep is 6. And he would happily cut sleep to improve.

Balls of Steel.

XD oh so punny.
I see, well that would be perfect for Orion. Especially if he could channel it while using his semblance, but that would be quite draining I imagine.

Hmmm . . . Well, Dash could alter his weapon slightly, allowing the blade to revolve when it's delinked (Made into whipsword form). Then each bladelink could revolve independently.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:34 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Balls of Steel.

(Image)

Doesn't help my decision though! Lyras, honestly, needs all three... buuut, yeaaaah.

Well you'll pick in function of his personality towards the Stand which is the most unpredictable of all, because you don't really know what you're going to get.

You have five stats with Stands.
Leonard is able to change from Stand to Stand because of his personality, heck there's even one that stops time for five seconds. Although, changing to this one blocks him from changing during the current day.

The stats:

Power:
Range:
Durability:
Development potential:
Speed:
And they are ranked from E to A.

E being very bad and A being very good.

So, The World, Leonard's current Stand, he hasn't changed since yesterday in the RP.

Power: A
Range: D
Durability: A
Development potential: C
Speed: A

So his development is medium, his power is extremely big, it's a close range and won't go farther than ten meters, it's extremely durable, giving the user extreme stamina enhancements, and it's speed is enough to make you supposedly fly.

The Stand floats, however, the ability to do Stand induced flight is made possible by both the power (Minimum B) and the speed (Minimum C).

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Pyrade wrote:
Serah wrote:

Balls of Steel.

XD oh so punny.
I see, well that would be perfect for Orion. Especially if he could channel it while using his semblance, but that would be quite draining I imagine.

Hmmm . . . Well, Dash could alter his weapon slightly, allowing the blade to revolve when it's delinked (Made into whipsword form). Then each bladelink could revolve independently.

Using the Ripple at first, being untrained is extremely tiring when the user stops breathing in the way of the Ripple.
By the way, another fun fact.
Ripple users, even untrained, can breathe underwater for about six minutes.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:46 pm

Serah wrote:Using the Ripple at first, being untrained is extremely tiring when the user stops breathing in the way of the Ripple.
By the way, another fun fact.
Ripple users, even untrained, can breathe underwater for about six minutes.

XD Orion just chilling underwater for six minutes, pops up later,
"Its cool, its cool."
Hmm, as for the tiring, I guess he'll have to join Dash for early morning training.

I have to say, the idea of Dash's whipsword's links suddenly starting to revolve each in opposing directions sounds quite terrifying . . .

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:47 pm

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Doesn't help my decision though! Lyras, honestly, needs all three... buuut, yeaaaah.

Well you'll pick in function of his personality towards the Stand which is the most unpredictable of all, because you don't really know what you're going to get.

Leonard is able to change from Stand to Stand because of his personality, heck there's even one that stops time for five seconds. Although, changing to this one blocks him from changing during the current day.

The stats:

Power:
Range:
Durability:
Development potential:
Speed:

So, The World, Leonard's current Stand, he hasn't changed since yesterday in the RP.

So his development is medium, his power is extremely big, it's a close range and won't go farther than ten meters, it's extremely durable, giving the user extreme stamina enhancements, and it's speed is enough to make you supposedly fly.

The Stand floats, however, the ability to do Stand induced flight is made possible by both the power (Minimum B) and the speed (Minimum C).

So, his personality?

Development: A

Frankly, he trains way to fucking much not to have an A in development. So what exactly, in good detail, does that do? Would i need more than one template like that? Actually, given Lyras, i would definitely need more than one. So much mental damage.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:51 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:

The stats:

Power:
Range:
Durability:
Development potential:
Speed:

So, his personality?

Frankly, he trains way to fucking much not to have an A in development. So what exactly, in good detail, does that do? Would i need more than one template like that? Actually, given Lyras, i would definitely need more than one. So much mental damage.

Well, development is how the Stand's ability can be used in a different way. Like a fire based Stand, someone with a little bit of imagination will manage to create way more than a simply barrage of flames.

For instance, he can create a flame that detects heat sources. Or do more than simply immolate himself. Like create weapons out of fire, create contraptions out of fire, fire traps, anything.
The development highly depends on the ability given to the stand.
And having A in speed means that the Stand can move past the sound barrier. Mach one or two even.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:54 pm

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:So, his personality?

Well, development is how the Stand's ability can be used in a different way. Like a fire based Stand, someone with a little bit of imagination will manage to create way more than a simply barrage of flames.

For instance, he can create a flame that detects heat sources. Or do more than simply immolate himself. Like create weapons out of fire, create contraptions out of fire, fire traps, anything.
The development highly depends on the ability given to the stand.
And having A in speed means that the Stand can move past the sound barrier. Mach one or two even.

Oooooooh kay i'm starting to get it a little better. So, a Stand is, basically a physical/spiritual manifestation? I suppose, to say, like summoning a creature to fight for you, the creature is just a spiritual copy of you though? And it's based off of your own personality... as well as actual abilities?

I think, in this case, his would almost certainly would be kinetic. Frankly, its the only thing that fits him.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse