NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 2|CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When should be wrapped up with Volume 1?

March
35%
April
21%
May
12%
June
15%
later than June
18%

Total votes : 34

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:36 am

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:I can't wait for Lyras to fight... anyone.

*gets him down to 30% aura first time* Yin and Yang kicks in *Is back up to 60% aura, takes longer to bring it down*

*Gets him down to ten percent* Singularity kicks in. *Aura supercharges in beserk mode to 100%*
>person fighting him "Nope, fuck this. I'm going home."

Is how it will go. Yes, the aura or 'health' regen comes from his aura actually being strengthened each time by the conflict within him being circumnavigated. Which is why each stage actually regenerates, because there's more available now :P

Theriam and Heamet have like the strongest Aura use in the students for now. Ether has the exact same level, but naturally. However, he relies on it too much.
Both are able to heal themselves and they can overdrive it at will, however, it's not as powerful as singularity. But I think they could handle him for a while.

Singularity is what makes the difference between Lyras beating Pyrrha, or losing to her, honestly :P
Since the two are so similar.

Though, the two stages don't just heal. They increase everything. Especially damage absorption. Yin and Yang reduces damage taken by 35%. Singularity, by 75%. TBH, Singularity is what makes him worth anything. Cause at that point killing is just not worth the time of whatever is trying.
Last edited by New Babylonia on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:15 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:
Theriam and Heamet have like the strongest Aura use in the students for now. Ether has the exact same level, but naturally. However, he relies on it too much.
Both are able to heal themselves and they can overdrive it at will, however, it's not as powerful as singularity. But I think they could handle him for a while.

Singularity is what makes the difference between Lyras beating Pyrrha, or losing to her, honestly :P

Though, the two stages don't just heal. They increase everything. Especially damage absorption. Yin and Yang reduces damage taken by 35%. Singularity, by 75%. TBH, Singularity is what makes him worth anything. Cause at that point killing is just not worth the time of whatever is trying.

Ah I see. However, you may have more trouble with Heamet in the next RP days. His semblance is going to awaken because of Leonard.
And with what I'm going to give him, anyone is going to have a lot of trouble fighting him, even his brother.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:34 am

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Singularity is what makes the difference between Lyras beating Pyrrha, or losing to her, honestly :P

Ah I see. However, you may have more trouble with Heamet in the next RP days. His semblance is going to awaken because of Leonard.
And with what I'm going to give him, anyone is going to have a lot of trouble fighting him, even his brother.

Well, here's the rest of what Singularity does. Max hp, 75% less dmg taken, stamina maxed and deteriorating reduced by 80%, stamina regeneration increased by 75%. Damage caused increased by 65%, speed and agility increased by 75%, kinetic ability increased by 350%. The last one isn't as much as it sounds, though. Not to mention backing his weapons and shield with kinetics, and being able to use it to run a good deal faster. Not Ruby fast obviously, but still inhuman. No sound barrier breaking. More like a nice cruise speed down a back road.

So that is the numerical details of what it does. Geez, that would probably scare the piss out of some full fledged Huntsman even. Sure, they would win, because hes a noob with his semblance. But still, that would probably freak them out.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:40 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Well, here's the rest of what Singularity does. Max hp, 75% less dmg taken, stamina maxed and deteriorating reduced by 80%, stamina regeneration increased by 75%. Damage caused increased by 65%, speed and agility increased by 75%, kinetic ability increased by 350%. The last one isn't as much as it sounds, though. Not to mention backing his weapons and shield with kinetics, and being able to use it to run a good deal faster. Not Ruby fast obviously, but still inhuman. No sound barrier breaking. More like a nice cruise speed down a back road.

So that is the numerical details of what it does. Geez, that would probably scare the piss out of some full fledged Huntsman even. Sure, they would win, because hes a noob with his semblance. But still, that would probably freak them out.

How interesting. However, something would scare the piss out of him if he's fighting Theriam, he has the equivalent of a blood rage but a lucid one with his weapon that changes itself.

And that just levels up everything.
Max HP boosted by 50%, damage up by 40%, speed by 70% and given the fact he can already bolt at 50 Kph he goes rather fast for a human. Damage taken reduced by 20%. And of of course cutting ability by 100% The numbers are way less but given his already existing threat level, he could toe to toe with Leonard or even Silver.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:46 am

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Well, here's the rest of what Singularity does. Max hp, 75% less dmg taken, stamina maxed and deteriorating reduced by 80%, stamina regeneration increased by 75%. Damage caused increased by 65%, speed and agility increased by 75%, kinetic ability increased by 350%. The last one isn't as much as it sounds, though. Not to mention backing his weapons and shield with kinetics, and being able to use it to run a good deal faster. Not Ruby fast obviously, but still inhuman. No sound barrier breaking. More like a nice cruise speed down a back road.

How interesting. However, something would scare the piss out of him if he's fighting Theriam, he has the equivalent of a blood rage but a lucid one with his weapon that changes itself.

And that just levels up everything.
Max HP boosted by 50%, damage up by 40%, speed by 70% and given the fact he can already bolt at 50 Kph he goes rather fast for a human. Damage taken reduced by 20%. And of of course cutting ability by 100% The numbers are way less but given his already existing threat level, he could toe to toe with Leonard or even Silver.

Wouldn't scare him though. His reaction to everything is careless and hateful.

If we're gonna talk about already existing threat levels.
You know what. I need to enter in a way that starts shit with some random person XD

Zrhajan
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zrhajan » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:48 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Eh. Is that it? Plan for dealing with you from various characters of mine
Safir: collapse the ground upon which you stand, take potshots at you while you're stuck down there, if necessary, cause an avalanche
Veridian: increase the density of the air to block attacks, decrease the density of the earth beneath you before solidifying it.
Noire: drop you through a portal into the sun or onto the moon
Terre: run away towards his teammates
So, yeah. you're not as op as my team.
5D Political Test: Communist Pro-Government World-Federalist Bleeding-Heart Libertine
Collectivism score: 83%
Authoritarianism score: 33%
Internationalism score: 83%
Tribalism score: -100%

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:55 am

Zrhajan wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Well, here's the rest of what Singularity does. Max hp, 75% less dmg taken, stamina maxed and deteriorating reduced by 80%, stamina regeneration increased by 75%. Damage caused increased by 65%, speed and agility increased by 75%, kinetic ability increased by 350%. The last one isn't as much as it sounds, though. Not to mention backing his weapons and shield with kinetics, and being able to use it to run a good deal faster. Not Ruby fast obviously, but still inhuman. No sound barrier breaking. More like a nice cruise speed down a back road.

Safir: collapse the ground upon which you stand, take potshots at you while you're stuck down there, if necessary, cause an avalanche
Veridian: increase the density of the air to block attacks, decrease the density of the earth beneath you before solidifying it.

Ooooh a fight between team SVNT and HEAT would be awesome!

Theriam: Rusts your weapons and has a naturally boosted stamina
Heamet: Healer that hits hard and manipulates his own blood
Aria: Has a personnal dimension and has a shit ton of various technologies to wreck you
Ether: Hides in his dimension and creates phantom items to hit you that stick to you for about six seconds.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:59 am

Zrhajan wrote:

Safir: Nope. Won't work. Is capable, especially in Singularity, of a sort of psuedo flight with kinetics. Kinda like hovering.
Veridian: Also won't work. Kinetics can not only overpower but reverse this.
Noire: Pretty sure that would be overpowered because it causes instant death, so lol no. And if you think i, or anyone, is going to follow in allowing you to do that nonsense, you're on something strong.
Terre: Right idea friend.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:01 am

Ermm . . . Dash can . . . Erm? Freeze bits of you with his whipsword? Guess that could be painful. Orion could golem suit up and punch you into red mist . . . But I doubt he'd get near enough with powers like those to fight against :\

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:03 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Zrhajan wrote:Eh. Is that it? Plan for dealing with you from various characters of mine

Safir: Nope. Won't work. Is capable, especially in Singularity, of a sort of psuedo flight with kinetics. Kinda like hovering.
Noire: Pretty sure that would be overpowered because it causes instant death, so lol no. And if you think i, or anyone, is going to follow in allowing you to do that nonsense, you're on something strong.

Well technically, Noire doesn't drop you in a portal to the moon or sun, she just warps you around. She can teleport you where she wants you to be, however as it was said, she needs:

1- Line of sight
2- Concentration.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:09 am

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Safir: Nope. Won't work. Is capable, especially in Singularity, of a sort of psuedo flight with kinetics. Kinda like hovering.

Well technically, Noire doesn't drop you in a portal to the moon or sun, she just warps you around. She can teleport you where she wants you to be, however as it was said, she needs:

1- Line of sight
2- Concentration.

Don't forget not getting shot at by kinetic lighting. *Noms chips* Can never forget about getting shot at by kinetic lightning. What a brilliant power me, its so resourceful and capable.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:10 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:

1- Line of sight
2- Concentration.

Don't forget not getting shot at by kinetic lighting. *Noms chips* Can never forget about getting shot at by kinetic lightning. What a brilliant power me, its so resourceful and capable.

So basically, you've created a one man team? If he breaks down, he's a one man team. Seems pretty OP now. I mean, I thought mine were OP but what you have it Teacher level OP.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:18 am

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Don't forget not getting shot at by kinetic lighting. *Noms chips* Can never forget about getting shot at by kinetic lightning. What a brilliant power me, its so resourceful and capable.

So basically, you've created a one man team? If he breaks down, he's a one man team. Seems pretty OP now. I mean, I thought mine were OP but what you have it Teacher level OP.

Capable of being one, yes. That requires him not be broken mentally. Which, he is extremely broken. Can still use lightning. It just won't kill you instantly, for example. When he masters his aura, and gets 'repaired' so that his mind and soul don't fight, then he becomes insanely easily capable of fighting alone.

Right now, he does still need support. It might take them a while (a couple minutes, maybe 3 or four, or five, depends on who they are), for four people to take him, and he will certainly hurt them, but at the moment he is more of an anchoring force. It makes whatever team he ends up in highly survivable, because they stay alive, and he gets kicked in the teeth.

Yes, yours are actually kind of OP. Infact, they are why i decided to make actual percentile statistics for Singularity. I almost feel like i should make Yin and Yang stronger, still, actually.
Last edited by New Babylonia on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:19 am

:lol: I swear OP is buy and large what we try to avoid in RPs?

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:35 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Serah wrote:

Capable of being one, yes. That requires him not be broken mentally. Which, he is extremely broken. Can still use lightning. It just won't kill you instantly, for example. When he masters his aura, and gets 'repaired' so that his mind and soul don't fight, then he becomes insanely easily capable of fighting alone.

Right now, he does still need support. It might take them a while (a couple minutes, maybe 3 or four, or five, depends on who they are), for four people to take him, and he will certainly hurt them, but at the moment he is more of an anchoring force. It makes whatever team he ends up in highly survivable, because they stay alive, and he gets kicked in the teeth.

Yes, yours are actually kind of OP. Infact, they are why i decided to make actual percentile statistics for Singularity. I almost feel like i should make Yin and Yang stronger, still, actually.

Oh I see. Then it's okay, I mean, if it's supposed to be that way, the thing is, my characters are OP because of their already existing sync, their experience over Grimm and overall abilities to fight on their own. Aria is supposed to be the weakest, like Weiss for instance, is she fights dozens of Grimm, she will kill or dispatch them enough, but she'll have taken so much damage that simply nudging her will make her pass out, however, the others are always there are complete each other.

My team has some sort of holy trinity going on, only not a trinity.

Ether serves as a distance assassin and if needed a mid range DPS.
Theriam serves the purpose of the tank, he takes the hits but retaliates extremely well.
Heamet is a healer, but he hits hard if he attacks, but won't be able to be a normal DPS like Ether.
Aria serves the purpose of a second DPS or an archer if you prefer, boosts her allies, hits from afar with low hitting shots but if she gets close, she will hit, and hit hard, her semblance is not a mean of defending however.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:40 am

Serah wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Capable of being one, yes. That requires him not be broken mentally. Which, he is extremely broken. Can still use lightning. It just won't kill you instantly, for example. When he masters his aura, and gets 'repaired' so that his mind and soul don't fight, then he becomes insanely easily capable of fighting alone.

Oh I see. Then it's okay, I mean, if it's supposed to be that way, the thing is, my characters are OP because of their already existing sync, their experience over Grimm and overall abilities to fight on their own. Aria is supposed to be the weakest, like Weiss for instance, is she fights dozens of Grimm, she will kill or dispatch them enough, but she'll have taken so much damage that simply nudging her will make her pass out, however, the others are always there are complete each other.

Theriam serves the purpose of the tank, he takes the hits but retaliates extremely well.
Heamet is a healer, but he hits hard if he attacks, but won't be able to be a normal DPS like Ether.
Aria serves the purpose of a second DPS or an archer if you prefer, boosts her allies, hits from afar with low hitting shots but if she gets close, she will hit, and hit hard, her semblance is not a mean of defending however.

Yeaah. And after Singularity fucks up shit, you get to see the aftermath. It's pretty funny lol.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:43 am

Serah wrote:Oh I see. Then it's okay, I mean, if it's supposed to be that way, the thing is, my characters are OP because of their already existing sync, their experience over Grimm and overall abilities to fight on their own. Aria is supposed to be the weakest, like Weiss for instance, is she fights dozens of Grimm, she will kill or dispatch them enough, but she'll have taken so much damage that simply nudging her will make her pass out, however, the others are always there are complete each other.

Team VOID has Orion as a tank, because Golem's Brother, then Dash as a debilitator. His whipsword doesn't do as much damage as a normal stab or slice. So by cooling the weapon to near absolute zero he can freeze chunks of what he hits.
Then we have our speed murderer and general meany Vahnsinn and our I is a badass with a shotgun. XD I really wanna get to use the Golem's Brother semblance. Its no kinetics or warping to suns, but come on, turning yourself into a Golem's gotta be fun.

North Arkana
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:50 am

Icrum... Please... Save Reina from having to actually interact with students TT^TT
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:50 am

Pyrade wrote:
Serah wrote:Oh I see. Then it's okay, I mean, if it's supposed to be that way, the thing is, my characters are OP because of their already existing sync, their experience over Grimm and overall abilities to fight on their own. Aria is supposed to be the weakest, like Weiss for instance, is she fights dozens of Grimm, she will kill or dispatch them enough, but she'll have taken so much damage that simply nudging her will make her pass out, however, the others are always there are complete each other.

Team VOID has Orion as a tank, because Golem's Brother, then Dash as a debilitator. His whipsword doesn't do as much damage as a normal stab or slice. So by cooling the weapon to near absolute zero he can freeze chunks of what he hits.
Then we have our speed murderer and general meany Vahnsinn and our I is a badass with a shotgun. XD I really wanna get to use the Golem's Brother semblance. Its no kinetics or warping to suns, but come on, turning yourself into a Golem's gotta be fun.

Yeah, but the characters in there aren't the usual ones I choose, I got like ten something others. My main character team in any Rp being one that controls ectoplasm, Heamet with complete blood control, portal creation and barrier creation, one that uses ancient egyptian relics and one last that utter fire control.

That's why I have to nerf them a lot, those actually exist in my book but they are way more powerful.

First, Ether doesn't exist, second, Theriam hasn't got Rust but complete decomposition, Heamet manipulates his and other's blood completely, creates barriers and portals and Aria hasn't got any powers but is way more potent with her guns.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:54 am

North Arkana wrote:Icrum... Please... Save Reina from having to actually interact with students TT^TT

Reina?

@Serah:
That blood control is really cool. XD I keep thinking of Heamhorrage with Dragon Age blood mages.
Decomposition could be so epic though? Is it ranged or by touch?

There is a certain grace to people that passively boost their combat instead of making their opponents explode. That kind of legendary.
"She shot every single Nevermore in the building all before she finished downing her beer."

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:57 am

Pyrade wrote:
North Arkana wrote:Icrum... Please... Save Reina from having to actually interact with students TT^TT

Reina?

@Serah:
That blood control is really cool. XD I keep thinking of Heamhorrage with Dragon Age blood mages.
Decomposition could be so epic though? Is it ranged or by touch?

There is a certain grace to people that passively boost their combat instead of making their opponents explode. That kind of legendary.
"She shot every single Nevermore in the building all before she finished downing her beer."

Well, it's both ranged and by touch, more efficient by touch though.
Though blood control used by Heamet is more like: Heating your blood by putting a drop of his in your body and putting you down. Because shit he burns you from the inside. Most hardcore pepper challenge ever. I find it rather nice, but he creates stuff out of blood, much like Deadman Wonderland.

North Arkana
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:58 am

Pyrade wrote:

Reina?

Vic's wife and teaching assistant. Icrum told me to do a post of her taking roll call for a class. And she hates actually having to interact with students.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:06 pm

North Arkana wrote:Vic's wife and teaching assistant. Icrum told me to do a post of her taking roll call for a class. And she hates actually having to interact with students.

XD Timid or, "Don't you have something to kill you miniature sociopathic, psychophants?"

@Serah: The touch thing makes sense. What kind of effect does it have on grimm? Seeing as they don't really decay so much as disappear, although it could be seen as accelerated decay.

Oooh, I had a similar idea to that for a quest I was making for DnD. There were creatures that were infected with a virus, and in some cases the virus allowed them to transfer blood from one to another to heal. But it didn't have the hot sauce effect. You should call that the Chilli Salsa Corollary.
XD so he has a bit of a crazy side? Dash's father had a pre-disposition to insanity, so Dash has a genetic pre-disposition. But he's got his head screwed on fine.

North Arkana
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Pyrade wrote:
North Arkana wrote:Vic's wife and teaching assistant. Icrum told me to do a post of her taking roll call for a class. And she hates actually having to interact with students.

XD Timid or, "Don't you have something to kill you miniature sociopathic, psychophants?"

@Serah: The touch thing makes sense. What kind of effect does it have on grimm? Seeing as they don't really decay so much as disappear, although it could be seen as accelerated decay.

Oooh, I had a similar idea to that for a quest I was making for DnD. There were creatures that were infected with a virus, and in some cases the virus allowed them to transfer blood from one to another to heal. But it didn't have the hot sauce effect. You should call that the Chilli Salsa Corollary.
XD so he has a bit of a crazy side? Dash's father had a pre-disposition to insanity, so Dash has a genetic pre-disposition. But he's got his head screwed on fine.

Er... lemme pull up a quote describing Reina's personality in the past... which has not improved with age and marriage (beyond extending her care for herself to Vic as well).
Reina is a jaded, cynical, manipulative, selfish b****, with a tramautic childhood, questionable associates from her past, and a sharp tongue, who will use others to achieve her goals before tossing them aside like trash. She can also be cruel, vindictive, and arbitrary, and is far from the ideal Huntress. The only real positive to her that most people see is that she's a skilled fighter who will do anything to achieve her goals.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:21 pm

North Arkana wrote:Er... lemme pull up a quote describing Reina's personality in the past... which has not improved with age and marriage (beyond extending her care for herself to Vic as well).
Reina is a jaded, cynical, manipulative, selfish b****, with a tramautic childhood, questionable associates from her past, and a sharp tongue, who will use others to achieve her goals before tossing them aside like trash. She can also be cruel, vindictive, and arbitrary, and is far from the ideal Huntress. The only real positive to her that most people see is that she's a skilled fighter who will do anything to achieve her goals.

XD well, that's cheering.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse