NATION

PASSWORD

DO NOT POST HERE

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we make a new OOC to attract new players?

Yes
77%
No
23%

Total votes : 13

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:34 am

WHYYYY wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:I still need to give the future spinoff a title.

15 years after the students of the Academy graduated, the world is in ruins. The Republic Against Meta Humans has complete control over the world, brutally hunting down any meta or suspected meta to either imprison or kill them. The Academy was attacked a few short years after the students graduation, getting turned into a massive prison camp. Vicious "Hunters" track down metas, armed with incredible abilities and weapon as that can disable meta's powers or even use them against themselves. The last smolder of resistance lies in a distant mountain base, where the last truly free meta's make their plans to fight back.

Who attacked the Academy? Caine will not stand for this injustice. He made sure the security was probably pretty good i guess XD

I'm guessing a group similar to the one that just attacked us, only ten times better and looking for the extinction of all metas instead of just capturing one.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

WHYYYY
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:48 am

Bycrest wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:
Who attacked the Academy? Caine will not stand for this injustice. He made sure the security was probably pretty good i guess XD

I'm guessing a group similar to the one that just attacked us, only ten times better and looking for the extinction of all metas instead of just capturing one.

Well I guess the next class of students are incapable of defending the academy like us.

Also... nah, I don't wanna say it.
Sorry moderators.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:52 am

WHYYYY wrote:
Bycrest wrote:I'm guessing a group similar to the one that just attacked us, only ten times better and looking for the extinction of all metas instead of just capturing one.

Well I guess the next class of students are incapable of defending the academy like us.

I'm mean, they aren't us so...

SAY IT!
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 am

Bycrest wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:

I'm mean, they aren't us so...

SAY IT!

Just a future plot development.
Sorry moderators.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:41 pm

The people who attacked the Academy had the backing of many nations, as well as equipment designed to take down meta's.
behold, a signature.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:The people who attacked the Academy had the backing of many nations, as well as equipment designed to take down meta's.

Curse those darn countries and their existence...
Sorry moderators.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:18 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:The people who attacked the Academy had the backing of many nations, as well as equipment designed to take down meta's.

Curse those darn countries and their existence...

One was most likely America.

RP Sample

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Ok Ars, if we do that I want to make a character with Immutability.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Ok Ars, if we do that I want to make a character with Immutability.

Alright.

It'll probably be up later today.
behold, a signature.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Since it seems the majority of people here want a new OOC, here it is: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=353044&p=25911150#p25911150
Sorry moderators.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:00 pm

WHYYYY wrote:Since it seems the majority of people here want a new OOC, here it is: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=353044&p=25911150#p25911150

Do we have to repost our app?

RP Sample

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Bycrest wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:Since it seems the majority of people here want a new OOC, here it is: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=353044&p=25911150#p25911150

Do we have to repost our app?

Uhm...... hmmmm... while I don't want you to go through the hassle, Imma have to say yes. Just so I can easily find your apps if an issue arises. Sorry.
Sorry moderators.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:03 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Do we have to repost our app?

Uhm...... hmmmm... while I don't want you to go through the hassle, Imma have to say yes. Just so I can easily find your apps if an issue arises. Sorry.

Not much of a hassle since we can just copy and paste it.

RP Sample

USRK
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby USRK » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:04 pm

(( Ah! I finally found this thread. I don't know if you remember me or not, but a day or two ago I requested to join this story, is the offer still up? ))

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Bycrest wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:

Not much of a hassle since we can just copy and paste it.

Yeah, I suppose.
Sorry moderators.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:06 pm

USRK wrote:(( Ah! I finally found this thread. I don't know if you remember me or not, but a day or two ago I requested to join this story, is the offer still up? ))

Yeah, you can still join. However, we have made a new OOC, so you will have to post there.
Sorry moderators.

USRK
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby USRK » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:07 pm

(( Alright ))

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Can i remake Erebus's app and must i repost destro's as well?

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Can i remake Erebus's app and must i repost destro's as well?

Yeah, you can redo Erebis as long as no major changes to powers, no need to make a big app for destro, probably just a brief one
Sorry moderators.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:23 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Can i remake Erebus's app and must i repost destro's as well?

Yeah, you can redo Erebis as long as no major changes to powers, no need to make a big app for destro, probably just a brief one

Ok, i will put it in there when i get a chance.

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:21 pm

I POSTED WHAT HAPPENS NOW!

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Dilange wrote:I POSTED WHAT HAPPENS NOW!

You're out of the whole RP. Get out. You're not allowed here anymore.

JK.

IDK what happens. You just get frowned upon by the powers-that-be.
Sorry moderators.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:31 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
Dilange wrote:I POSTED WHAT HAPPENS NOW!

JK.

It probably would have been smarter to let us post here so we wouldn't mess up your "beautiful first page".

RP Sample

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:37 am

Bycrest wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:

JK.

It probably would have been smarter to let us post here so we wouldn't mess up your "beautiful first page".

What? No body would have posted here, because the new page had already been created...
Sorry moderators.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse