NATION

PASSWORD

DO NOT POST HERE

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we make a new OOC to attract new players?

Yes
77%
No
23%

Total votes : 13

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:51 pm

OK Dilange, Congrats your Accepted.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:51 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
Fiery Armageddon wrote:Understood, I'll edit that part out now.

Alright, if that's done, then you are accepted.

Thank you :).
You're average kind fellow, who secretly runs an oppressive dictatorship on a brilliant website. Love it.

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:Anyone else?

Precognition is hard to hammer out, unless he doesnt know which path the future will go.

WHYYYY
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:54 pm

I'm tempted to start an ic now, but it's almost midnight where I'm at.
Sorry moderators.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:54 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:Name: Samantha Valori (Nicknames include: Sam, Sammy, Sammich, etc. :3)
Age (most likely 14-16 range): 15
Appearance (image or detailed paragraph):
(Image)
Samantha stands at 5'7", and has a thinner-than-average body frame.

Powers/Gear:
Shapeshifting- Samantha has the ability to change her form into any animal on Earth. This, however, can be extremely painful, and can take a lot of energy. When in a form long enough, it may cause temporary amnesia, dizziness, and even loss of emotional stability. She cannot change into any fictional animal, and is still learning the skill of changing her appearance.
Telekinesis- Samantha can lift objects with her mind. These objects, however, have to be lighter than the average human, and the power requires immense concentration. If she tries to lift anything heavier than her limit, she will get migraines, and if she continues to try, it may lead to brain damage, and then to death.
Telepathy- Samantha can communicate with others with her thoughts. To do so, she must be able to see the person she is communicating with, and cannot have any mental disturbances during the process.
Personality: Samantha is a kind, friendly person, and is always willing to help those in need. She also has more of a tough, tomboy-like personality, never afraid to get dirty or wet. She's brave, and she's extremely defensive over her friends. In that sense, if her friends are insulted by another, she isn't afraid to break a few noses.
Bio: Samantha was born on May 3rd to two ecstatically happy parents. From a young age, Samantha knew of her powers. In her room as a child, she would grow small bird wings, fly a small distance, and land. She would also grow a long tail and big ears and play pretend with her dolls. As she got older, Samantha began to grow more mischievous and rebellious, talking to boys telepathically to convince them they were insane for hearing voices. She would throw aluminum cans at some of the boys in her school, leaving them confused on who threw the can in the first place. No one knew she was at the center of these tricks and pranks, and no one suspected. To students, she didn't seem the type to do pranks or the like. To her close friends, however, they knew better than most. None knew of her powers though, not even her parents. On
one specifically rainy evening, though, two boys had cornered her into an alleyway. They'd wanted her to do some...unsavory...things, and when she refused, they wanted to do so forcefully. In fear, Samantha grew her hands into large, birdlike claws, and sliced them. She'd never meant to, of course, but it killed them. Both, sliced across their faces. She ran with her hands the way they were through the streets, through tons of people, her clothes bloodied. That's when the Academy came for her. She was sent on a boat to the island, and that's where she is now.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:Name: Samantha Valori (Nicknames include: Sam, Sammy, Sammich, etc. :3)
Age (most likely 14-16 range): 15
Appearance (image or detailed paragraph):
(Image)
Samantha stands at 5'7", and has a thinner-than-average body frame.

Powers/Gear:
Shapeshifting- Samantha has the ability to change her form into any animal on Earth. This, however, can be extremely painful, and can take a lot of energy. When in a form long enough, it may cause temporary amnesia, dizziness, and even loss of emotional stability. She cannot change into any fictional animal, and is still learning the skill of changing her appearance.
Telekinesis- Samantha can lift objects with her mind. These objects, however, have to be lighter than the average human, and the power requires immense concentration. If she tries to lift anything heavier than her limit, she will get migraines, and if she continues to try, it may lead to brain damage, and then to death.
Telepathy- Samantha can communicate with others with her thoughts. To do so, she must be able to see the person she is communicating with, and cannot have any mental disturbances during the process.
Personality: Samantha is a kind, friendly person, and is always willing to help those in need. She also has more of a tough, tomboy-like personality, never afraid to get dirty or wet. She's brave, and she's extremely defensive over her friends. In that sense, if her friends are insulted by another, she isn't afraid to break a few noses.
Bio: Samantha was born on May 3rd to two ecstatically happy parents. From a young age, Samantha knew of her powers. In her room as a child, she would grow small bird wings, fly a small distance, and land. She would also grow a long tail and big ears and play pretend with her dolls. As she got older, Samantha began to grow more mischievous and rebellious, talking to boys telepathically to convince them they were insane for hearing voices. She would throw aluminum cans at some of the boys in her school, leaving them confused on who threw the can in the first place. No one knew she was at the center of these tricks and pranks, and no one suspected. To students, she didn't seem the type to do pranks or the like. To her close friends, however, they knew better than most. None knew of her powers though, not even her parents. On
one specifically rainy evening, though, two boys had cornered her into an alleyway. They'd wanted her to do some...unsavory...things, and when she refused, they wanted to do so forcefully. In fear, Samantha grew her hands into large, birdlike claws, and sliced them. She'd never meant to, of course, but it killed them. Both, sliced across their faces. She ran with her hands the way they were through the streets, through tons of people, her clothes bloodied. That's when the Academy came for her. She was sent on a boat to the island, and that's where she is now.

Ah, yes, sammich. You're accepted.

Points to you to having only like 3 powers, it makes this a lot easier to skim over XD
Sorry moderators.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:58 pm

Castle, can she automatically change once she sees the animal, does she have to study it first. Also can she change into Extinct earth animals?

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:00 pm

Ya know what, Yolo. Is there anyone who hasn't yet been accepted? IC is approaching very, very soon.
Sorry moderators.

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:02 pm

WHYYYY wrote:Ya know what, Yolo. Is there anyone who hasn't yet been accepted? IC is approaching very, very soon.

IM not on the accept character, but I think was accepted by you and Shadow

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:03 pm

WHYYYY I prefer 'Carpe diem' to 'YOLO' but anyways I will be back on in a few hours or so, see everyone later.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:04 pm

Shadowwell wrote:WHYYYY I prefer 'Carpe diem' to 'YOLO' but anyways I will be back on in a few hours or so, see everyone later.

Bye. IC will happen in like soon.
Sorry moderators.

The Curled Desrts of the Africas
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Curled Desrts of the Africas » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Name: Gamble
Appearance: Black spandex with Kevlar plating, mask with eyeholes and exposing jaw. Also lets hair flop over the top. White male, 6''0
Powers: Telekinesis, telepathy, assassin skills
Gear: M-4 rifle, assortment of knives, short sword, brass knuckles, shurikens, katana, grenades, Glock .22
Personality: Guy is a friggin' rock.
Bio: Rescued off the streets of Chicago by billionaire Andrew Pratt (a.k.a. Chance), he found Pratt's costume in his bedroom a year ago. After departing for a boarding school, Gamble took on his mantle, designed a costume, and discovered that the school was not all it seems. Detention was really a fight club. So, Gamble hit the arena and learned how to take down everyone and anyone in his path. Returning now from his adventures, he looks to follow the footsteps of his mentor (who has very similar powers) and become Gamble.
Ander Etenko
Elder of the CDA
Tech: FT

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 pm

I do love your specific measurement of time. I will post when able with that I'm out. *fades into the Shadows*

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:09 pm

The Curled Desrts of the Africas wrote:Name: Gamble
Appearance: Black spandex with Kevlar plating, mask with eyeholes and exposing jaw. Also lets hair flop over the top. White male, 6''0
Gear: M-4 rifle, assortment of knives, short sword, brass knuckles, shurikens, katana, grenades, Glock .22
Bio: Rescued off the streets of Chicago by billionaire Andrew Pratt (a.k.a. Chance), he found Pratt's costume in his bedroom a year ago. After departing for a boarding school, Gamble took on his mantle, designed a costume, and discovered that the school was not all it seems. Detention was really a fight club. So, Gamble hit the arena and learned how to take down everyone and anyone in his path. Returning now from his adventures, he looks to follow the footsteps of his mentor (who has very similar powers) and become Gamble.

Erm, care to elaborate on the personality traits of a friggin' rock?
Sorry moderators.

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:10 pm

WHYYYY wrote:

I laughed way too much at this.
You're average kind fellow, who secretly runs an oppressive dictatorship on a brilliant website. Love it.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Curled Desrts of the Africas » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Fiery Armageddon wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:

Ikr?!?? Guy talks to no one, acts stone-cold, and feels nothing.
Ander Etenko
Elder of the CDA

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:14 pm

WHYYYY wrote:

You know, a rock is... um... yeah I got nothing.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Castle, can she automatically change once she sees the animal, does she have to study it first. Also can she change into Extinct earth animals?

She can only change into the animals that exist currently on Earth.
Yeah, she just has to see some format of an animal to do so.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:15 pm

The Curled Desrts of the Africas wrote:
Fiery Armageddon wrote:

Ah, okay. I will take a closer look once IC is up
Sorry moderators.

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:16 pm

The Curled Desrts of the Africas wrote:
Fiery Armageddon wrote:

Umm, no offence but I wasn't acting like the OP didn't understand the personality of a rock and was laughing at him, I was actually more laughing at the wording. So please, if anyone thinks that I was insulting the OP, I really wasn't. Actually, it was more of a compliment XD.
Last edited by Fiery Armageddon on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Curled Desrts of the Africas » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Fiery Armageddon wrote:
The Curled Desrts of the Africas wrote:Ikr?!?? Guy talks to no one, acts stone-cold, and feels nothing.

Umm, no offence but I wasn't acting like the OP didn't understand and was laughing at him, I was actually more laughing at the wording. So please, if anyone thinks that I was insulting the OP, I really wasn't :P.

I worded it like that on purpose
Ander Etenko
Elder of the CDA

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Fiery Armageddon wrote:
The Curled Desrts of the Africas wrote:Ikr?!?? Guy talks to no one, acts stone-cold, and feels nothing.

Umm, no offence but I wasn't acting like the OP didn't understand the personality of a rock and was laughing at him, I was actually more laughing at the wording. So please, if anyone thinks that I was insulting the OP, I really wasn't. Actually, it was more of a compliment XD.

No offense taken :)

He's not just a boulder... he's a rock. A ROCK!!!!

I get weird when I'm tired.
Sorry moderators.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:23 pm

IC!!!! It's up to you if your character is on the deck or below decks on the boat. I'd recommend you don't make trouble, the guards will yell at you.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=346442
Sorry moderators.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Curled Desrts of the Africas » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:29 pm

WHYYYY wrote:IC!!!! It's up to you if your character is on the deck or below decks on the boat. I'd recommend you don't make trouble, the guards will yell at you.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=346442

K
Ander Etenko
Elder of the CDA

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:31 pm

It may be the tiredness talking, but I think this is alright. Accepted.
Sorry moderators.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse