NATION

PASSWORD

Postapocalyptia | IC [Episode 2]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Shimmer patted her belly as she finished her meal. The girl consumed her stacked burger quite fast. She liked Mia for preparing it for her and wanted to thank her, but she went away somewhere with the masked man.

Eira herself was toying with her tomato, not eating the disgusting thing. She kept to herself, focusing on eating, but her eyes were on everyone else and what they did. She had quite the chuckle when the Mia girl went off with the black masked man to fuck. Eira herself would have kept the fuck away from him. She didn't trust anyone that didn't show their face. She did commend her for her bravery, though she wondered if she would be alive next morning. He was masked, but she could read the signals given off from that guy, and it read cray cray.

Darkness nearly upon them, Eira decided it was time to put the runt to bed. Easier said than done. Eira could tell the girl still had some left in the tank. No doubt she slept on the way to this pithole. She disposed of her plate and went over to the girl, picking her up. "Okay Shimmer, time to go to bed," she said. Shimmer whined, but stayed complicit. She waved to the remaining people, saying good night before she was carried off by Eira to the motel.

Finding their room and unlocking the door, Eira entered and set Shimmer on the crappy bed. She undressed Shimmer to her undergarments and laid her down on the bed; Fluffing her pillow and pulling the covers over her.

"Good night Shimmer," Eira said. "Are you going out granny?" Shimmer replied. Eira sighed, disgruntled. "Yes, I am. I'll only be out for a bit," she said. "I don't like being alone..." Shimmer said. "You'll be safe. The door will be locked," Eira said. "B-but... what about the ghosts?" Shimmer said, "They can go through walls, and locked doors." Shimmer's eyes darted around, as if she was trying to spot anything.

God, not this... Eira thought, sighing. She pinched her nose, taking a few breathes and thinking. After a few seconds, she thought of something to put this girl's fears to rest. At least for the night. Eira walked up and sat on the bed's edge past Shimmer's feet.

"Don't worry about the ghosts Shimmer. Your family is protecting you from them," Eira said. Shimmer perked up, a bit shocked by that. "R-really?" she said. "Yes really. See, when we are not in this body, we float around it and you. Like... fairies except we're invisible," Eira said. Shimmer was fascinated by that. "So mama and papa and grampa and brother and you... float around and protect us from ghosts?" Shimmer said, putting emphasis on the ghosts part, hoping that was true. Eira nodded. Shimmer looked relieved by that, setting back more relaxed. So they would keep the ghosts away. "Okay... I can go to sleep now," she said. Eira smiled, happy the girl will go to sleep. "Goodnight then, Shimmer," she said, leaning in and kissing her forehead.

Eira got up from the bed, walking to the door. She turned off the lights and closed the door, locking the room from the outside. Shimmer closed her eyes trying to go to sleep. But her mind was still a bit active, thinking of her family fighting ghosts. They weren't as scary when they were getting beaten up.

With the tyke handled, Eira started walking back to Ticaret. The night was the time to work, with night life drinkers there for her to fleece. She lit another cigarette on her way there.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse