NATION

PASSWORD

The Birth of Aegis [Superhero] (IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Jack looked towards the man that spoke to him and though, Hmm not very polite that one, before saying.

"Hey now bud, no need to be rude, I'm just a simple passer by taking interest in a strange interaction in a back alley between a man and a women sitting on the ground who appears to be hurting... Now you wouldn't have anything to do with that would you sir?" he asked.

He was pretty sure that the man hadn't done it, as the two seemed to be friendly acquaintances at the very least, but he thought it best not to play his hand to quickly. Sometimes being blunt about what you were after wasn't the best way to go about gathering information, the slow integration into a conversation could be just as good.
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:57 pm

The Krogan wrote:Jack looked towards the man that spoke to him and though, Hmm not very polite that one, before saying.

"Hey now bud, no need to be rude, I'm just a simple passer by taking interest in a strange interaction in a back alley between a man and a women sitting on the ground who appears to be hurting... Now you wouldn't have anything to do with that would you sir?" he asked.

He was pretty sure that the man hadn't done it, as the two seemed to be friendly acquaintances at the very least, but he thought it best not to play his hand to quickly. Sometimes being blunt about what you were after wasn't the best way to go about gathering information, the slow integration into a conversation could be just as good.

"Hm. I still can't see why you care. You are a meta as well and a good acquaintance of one of the gods. Still can't pin what you god you got your powers from. Smiting and Soul judgement are rather uncommon, even among gods." He spoke, still as coldly.

"I cannot see through your actions, however, you seem to act on a strange pattern that varies from victim to victim, your organization does good in some way. But as Alice would say, their justice is too blunt." His tone still felt cold, and he was going to keep it that way unless he started to speak with either Laurel or someone he knew personally.
Last edited by Serah on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Serah wrote:"Hm. I still can't see why you care. You are a meta as well and a good acquaintance of one of the gods. Still can't pin what you god you got your powers from. Smiting and Soul judgement are rather uncommon, even among gods." He spoke, still as coldly.

"I cannot see through your actions, however, you seem to act on a strange pattern that varies from victim to victim, your organization does good in some way. But as Alice would say, their justice is too blunt." His tone still felt cold, and he was going to keep it that way unless he started to speak with either Laurel or someone he knew personally.

"Smiting and soul judgement are uncommon?" Laurel chortled, "Apparently you've never been to the worship service of any major religion."

"Thank you stranger. I am quite alright." she assured him, without looking up. Her eyes were still in their natural, unglamoured state, which was a bit of a giveaway that she wasn't exactly human, "Though it was kind of you to ask."

"Apologies for my friend, he's a bit odd. Alrick, what on earth are you talking about?"

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:37 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Serah wrote:"Hm. I still can't see why you care. You are a meta as well and a good acquaintance of one of the gods. Still can't pin what you god you got your powers from. Smiting and Soul judgement are rather uncommon, even among gods." He spoke, still as coldly.

"Smiting and soul judgement are uncommon?" Laurel chortled, "Apparently you've never been to the worship service of any major religion."

"Thank you stranger. I am quite alright." she assured him, without looking up. Her eyes were still in their natural, unglamoured state, which was a bit of a giveaway that she wasn't exactly human, "Though it was kind of you to ask."

"Apologies for my friend, he's a bit odd. Alrick, what on earth are you talking about?"

"Excuse me I haven't been to many crazed sects or churches lately. I was talking about his powers." He spoke, trying to explain his sentence, however, his tone changed drastically when he spoke to Laurel.

"So, why are you caring? You know we can handle ourselves so you can bugger off now, just a warning, my soul's not in there for now." He continued, making various points clear if he wanted to fight him.

The Krogan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:59 am

Jack decided to ignore the rude bugger for a second and focused more on the women, who was quite intriguing to say the least. One of them must have been the one using the magic he had spotted earlier, but he didn't want to reactivate the spell again just in case it freaked them out, he didn't need a bloody brawl in the alley's. Walking a few steps closer to the pair he said,

"Oh it's no problem miss, I like to help those in need or are hurt, and I understand about your friend there, some people just have trouble with making new friends," he said, with a smile under his mask, which quickly disappeared when he turned back to the man.

"I'm not allowed to care when a beautiful women is sitting in a dank alleyway all alone with a man who's intentions I had not known? And it does not matter if you have no soul my friend, death welcomes all..." He paused for second to think over what the man had said earlier,This guy obviously either knows about the Order or can read minds.. and I'm betting it's the latter from the luck I've been getting lately he thought before continuing,

"Hmmm I'm not quite sure if I would be considered a meta or not but whatever, as for our deity well... You don't need to know that information, and my Order does what it thinks is best bud and so do I... you have a problem with that call customer services, they'll gladly answer any of your philosophical questions, I'm just the guy that goes around hunting... And about Alice, she left me a note on a wall around here that she wanted to meet up sometime, and I'm guessing your her friends correct?" He asked them.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:13 am

The Krogan wrote:Jack decided to ignore the rude bugger for a second and focused more on the women, who was quite intriguing to say the least. One of them must have been the one using the magic he had spotted earlier, but he didn't want to reactivate the spell again just in case it freaked them out, he didn't need a bloody brawl in the alley's. Walking a few steps closer to the pair he said,

"Oh it's no problem miss, I like to help those in need or are hurt, and I understand about your friend there, some people just have trouble with making new friends," he said, with a smile under his mask, which quickly disappeared when he turned back to the man.

"I'm not allowed to care when a beautiful women is sitting in a dank alleyway all alone with a man who's intentions I had not known? And it does not matter if you have no soul my friend, death welcomes all..." He paused for second to think over what the man had said earlier,This guy obviously either knows about the Order or can read minds.. and I'm betting it's the latter from the luck I've been getting lately he thought before continuing,

"Hmmm I'm not quite sure if I would be considered a meta or not but whatever, as for our deity well... You don't need to know that information, and my Order does what it thinks is best bud and so do I... you have a problem with that call customer services, they'll gladly answer any of your philosophical questions, I'm just the guy that goes around hunting... And about Alice, she left me a note on a wall around here that she wanted to meet up sometime, and I'm guessing your her friends correct?" He asked them.

"Funny you say that death welcomes all. I wonder if you'll ever find a way to even hurt me. And stop making yourself feel better about your intentions, I knew you were there, I felt your presence." He spoke, even colder than before, never had someone held up for so long against his cold speech, usually, they either left or became angry and violent, something he immediately put a stop to once it happened.

"Good grief, you sound like the perfect little robot soldier, just following directives or acting like you're doing stuff from the greater good.
How quaint." He continued, Lios was already ready to attack if needed.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:59 am

"Alrick... stop picking a fight, the gentleman isn't posing us any violence." Laurel said gently, screwing her eyes closed as she levered herself up to her feet. When she opened them again they were perfectly human looking, the familiar glamour back in place. "And he is right. Everyone dies, its just a matter of when."

"I on the other hand, do have a soul." she said proudly, "And I was here when Kosa burned that message into the wall. That means you are the man who defeated the shadow walker, which in turn means you are the reason I heard screaming when I was confronting the wendigo in the alley, which means you are the one who killed those people in the apartment."

She didn't seem especially bothered about that fact. She didn't really have any right to stand in judgement on that one, "Well, if Kosa said she wants to talk, then she wants to talk. She is a it of a stickler for honorable behavior. Unfortunately she hasn't made it back from Las Santanas. I do not know what happened, we got separated." she shrugged.

"I can guess at what she wants though." Laurel added brightly, "She either wants to convince you to stop killing, recruit you into her crusade, or she might want you to do one of those soul reading spells on her. Depends on if she knew about them. She would definitely want to be judged if she knew you could - she is a terrible masochist when it comes to matters of that nature."

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:22 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:"Alrick... stop picking a fight, the gentleman isn't posing us any violence." Laurel said gently, screwing her eyes closed as she levered herself up to her feet. When she opened them again they were perfectly human looking, the familiar glamour back in place. "And he is right. Everyone dies, its just a matter of when."

"I on the other hand, do have a soul." she said proudly, "And I was here when Kosa burned that message into the wall. That means you are the man who defeated the shadow walker, which in turn means you are the reason I heard screaming when I was confronting the wendigo in the alley, which means you are the one who killed those people in the apartment."

She didn't seem especially bothered about that fact. She didn't really have any right to stand in judgement on that one, "Well, if Kosa said she wants to talk, then she wants to talk. She is a it of a stickler for honorable behavior. Unfortunately she hasn't made it back from Las Santanas. I do not know what happened, we got separated." she shrugged.

"I can guess at what she wants though." Laurel added brightly, "She either wants to convince you to stop killing, recruit you into her crusade, or she might want you to do one of those soul reading spells on her. Depends on if she knew about them. She would definitely want to be judged if she knew you could - she is a terrible masochist when it comes to matters of that nature."

Alrick simply shrugged when he heard Laurel say that death will come in time, however, he still felt the need to continue and lightly argue.
"Well, yes, that I know. I was just saying that death won't come by this guy. He doesn't have access to anything that can kill me." He spoke, calmly, still sitting, he ran his hand through his hair.

"If anything... You just may be able to crack my skin. Smite means nothing to me."

The Krogan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:26 am

Jack's ears perked at the mention of Las Sanatans, Sooo they had been involved over there... interesting, he thought to himself, before saying,

"Umm yes I'm the one who passed judgement on the couple, and as long as she's not looking for a fight I'll be more then willing to meet with her..*turns towards the man*.. And you need to calm down and stop being such an ass, you're ruining the nice conversation I'm having with miss?"

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:31 am

"Alaunus." Laurel replied, laying a hand gently on Alrick's shoulder. The pair seemed dangerously close to coming to blows, which wasn't something she particularly wanted, "Laurel Alaunus."

She took a moment to think, "No. If Kosa says she wants to talk she means exactly that. She is a firm believer that the ends do not justify the means. Anyway... if you don't entirely trust us, I am happy to allow you to take a look at my soul."

Which probably wasn't something Jake heard every day...

The Krogan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:"Alaunus." Laurel replied, laying a hand gently on Alrick's shoulder. The pair seemed dangerously close to coming to blows, which wasn't something she particularly wanted, "Laurel Alaunus."

She took a moment to think, "No. If Kosa says she wants to talk she means exactly that. She is a firm believer that the ends do not justify the means. Anyway... if you don't entirely trust us, I am happy to allow you to take a look at my soul."

Jack turned towards the women who had introduced herself as Laurel Alaunus and looked at her curiously, Well she's got guts, no ones ever just offered themselves to be read before.. And I don't think I've ever done it to someone just for shits and giggles, he thought to himself.

"Well I guess that's good, her not wanting to fight me I mean... And well, only if you want me to, it's not exactly a pleasant experience having someone root around through your deepest and darkest secrets, tearing down the facade you put on for those around you, and seeing what lies beneath.. So I don't really need to soul read you, that's up to you Miss Alaunus," Jack said, before adding,

"Oh, and before I forget you can call me Night Angel," he said while doing a little gentlemanly bow for her.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:57 pm

The Krogan wrote:Jack's ears perked at the mention of Las Sanatans, Sooo they had been involved over there... interesting, he thought to himself, before saying,

"Umm yes I'm the one who passed judgement on the couple, and as long as she's not looking for a fight I'll be more then willing to meet with her..*turns towards the man*.. And you need to calm down and stop being such an ass, you're ruining the nice conversation I'm having with miss?"

"Tsch. You were the one that came up in the first place. I'd say you're the intruder here." Alrick spoke, his tone was harsh and cold.
he wanted the intruder to leave.
After all, what business did he have here?

"And what nice conversation? I'm here."

Dyelli Beybi wrote:"Alaunus." Laurel replied, laying a hand gently on Alrick's shoulder. The pair seemed dangerously close to coming to blows, which wasn't something she particularly wanted, "Laurel Alaunus."

Before he could make the intruder leave by force, Laurel introduced herself, he briefly looked at her when she said he could soul read her, he didn't have a single drop of sympathy for the guy, not one little drop.

"Tsch..."

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:58 pm

The Krogan wrote:Jack turned towards the women who had introduced herself as Laurel Alaunus and looked at her curiously, Well she's got guts, no ones ever just offered themselves to be read before.. And I don't think I've ever done it to someone just for shits and giggles, he thought to himself.

"Well I guess that's good, her not wanting to fight me I mean... And well, only if you want me to, it's not exactly a pleasant experience having someone root around through your deepest and darkest secrets, tearing down the facade you put on for those around you, and seeing what lies beneath.. So I don't really need to soul read you, that's up to you Miss Alaunus," Jack said, before adding,

"Oh, and before I forget you can call me Night Angel," he said while doing a little gentlemanly bow for her.

Laurel shrugged nonchalantly, "I don't put much of a facade up." she said , quite truthfully, pausing thoughtfully for a moment, "Unless you mean the physical one?"

"'Night Angel'" she said gravely, "Very well. That is what Kosa refers to as a 'handle', is it not?" she asked, though it was apparentl a rhethorical question as she carried on talking without waiting for an answer, "I will notify you when I have managed to locate Kosa, so that you may talk. Do you have a manner in which you can be contacted? You are free to help me locate her if you so wish."

She turned to Alrick then, "We need to head back to the bar we first met at and take account of who is missing from amongst our number."

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
The Krogan wrote:Jack turned towards the women who had introduced herself as Laurel Alaunus and looked at her curiously, Well she's got guts, no ones ever just offered themselves to be read before.. And I don't think I've ever done it to someone just for shits and giggles, he thought to himself.

Laurel shrugged nonchalantly, "I don't put much of a facade up." she said , quite truthfully, pausing thoughtfully for a moment, "Unless you mean the physical one?"

"'Night Angel'" she said gravely, "Very well. That is what Kosa refers to as a 'handle', is it not?" she asked, though it was apparentl a rhethorical question as she carried on talking without waiting for an answer, "I will notify you when I have managed to locate Kosa, so that you may talk. Do you have a manner in which you can be contacted? You are free to help me locate her if you so wish."

She turned to Alrick then, "We need to head back to the bar we first met at and take account of who is missing from amongst our number."

"Agreed." Not only was it better for him to not anger him more but it would actually be a rather wise decision for him, avoiding to break into an anger filled fight with Alrick was something to be reckoned with, Carbonadium or not.

He muttered something under his breath, intelligible for anyone but him.
"Lios, sheathe your sword, unless he wants to fight, we don't need to stay here anymore."

The Krogan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:17 am

Need to get myself into this little group to see what they're up to.. Helping to find Kosa should do do it, he thought to himself, making a discreet little cough to get their attention.

"If you don't mind Laurel, I'd like to tag along and help you guys, I've nothing better to do at the moment, and helping in the search will help to keep me out of trouble," he said.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:59 pm

The Krogan wrote:Need to get myself into this little group to see what they're up to.. Helping to find Kosa should do do it, he thought to himself, making a discreet little cough to get their attention.

"If you don't mind Laurel, I'd like to tag along and help you guys, I've nothing better to do at the moment, and helping in the search will help to keep me out of trouble," he said.

"Alright." Laurel took a moment to stretch her back, "The first destination is the bar. I imagine most people will rendezvous there."

"Alrick." she said, turning to him, "I had a radio on me the whole time. Who did you and Heamet manage to pull out when you left?"

She began to make her way back towards the bar they had all met up in, what seemed like half a lifetimeago now. She definitely deserved a few drinks after what she'd just been through.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
The Krogan wrote:Need to get myself into this little group to see what they're up to.. Helping to find Kosa should do do it, he thought to himself, making a discreet little cough to get their attention.

"Alright." Laurel took a moment to stretch her back, "The first destination is the bar. I imagine most people will rendezvous there."

"Alrick." she said, turning to him, "I had a radio on me the whole time. Who did you and Heamet manage to pull out when you left?"

She began to make her way back towards the bar they had all met up in, what seemed like half a lifetimeago now. She definitely deserved a few drinks after what she'd just been through.

"Well that's the thing, Alice didn't want to pull out with us and tried to do it herself, Creele stayed with her, shadow guy left in malletspace and the rest either fled or died by their own means. The only ones we managed to pull out were ourselves, they didn't want to cooperate int the slightest." Alrick stated, following her closely.

Meanwhile, in the bar.

"Well, looks like my gramps will be back in a few minutes now." Heamet spoke to himself, Lios showing him what was around with echoes.
"Being blind isn't so bad after all, I can tell when people are lying just because of their blood pressure."

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Serah wrote:Meanwhile, in the bar.

"Well, looks like my gramps will be back in a few minutes now." Heamet spoke to himself, Lios showing him what was around with echoes.
"Being blind isn't so bad after all, I can tell when people are lying just because of their blood pressure."

Erebus had recovered enough moments earlier to move around sufficiently. He had shadow traveled to the Bar and had just heard Heamet say that. Erebus Said " your blind now that sucks, well you can atleast be glad you only lost your eyesight. I will Let Lios Explain what I mean by that since you cant see me right now." Erebus still had most of an arm missing and his abdomen was shifting still as the Ribs were realigned internally by his shadows.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:49 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Serah wrote:Meanwhile, in the bar.

Erebus had recovered enough moments earlier to move around sufficiently. He had shadow traveled to the Bar and had just heard Heamet say that. Erebus Said " your blind now that sucks, well you can atleast be glad you only lost your eyesight. I will Let Lios Explain what I mean by that since you cant see me right now." Erebus still had most of an arm missing and his abdomen was shifting still as the Ribs were realigned internally by his shadows.

Heamet turned his towards Erebus's general direction.

"What do you mean? You mean most parts of your body still being in the shittiest state I've ever seen? Nah, let me help you, I already saw those wounds in the Finnish-Russian war of 2216. Just for scale, no Finnish men had those wounds, they were only barely wounded because of an alloy I made. Am I not great? That's nothing. Just let me heal you up." He put his hand in his general direction for him to take, he didn't feel like moving, not that he could anyway.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Serah wrote:
Shadowwell wrote: Erebus had recovered enough moments earlier to move around sufficiently. He had shadow traveled to the Bar and had just heard Heamet say that. Erebus Said " your blind now that sucks, well you can atleast be glad you only lost your eyesight. I will Let Lios Explain what I mean by that since you cant see me right now." Erebus still had most of an arm missing and his abdomen was shifting still as the Ribs were realigned internally by his shadows.

"What do you mean? You mean most parts of your body still being in the shittiest state I've ever seen? Nah, let me help you, I already saw those wounds in the Finnish-Russian war of 2216. Just for scale, no Finnish men had those wounds, they were only barely wounded because of an alloy I made. Am I not great? That's nothing. Just let me heal you up." He put his hand in his general direction for him to take, he didn't feel like moving, not that he could anyway.

Erebus replied " sure why not, in case you were wondering I did drink your flask of blood Alcohol, it had little to no effect though. My physiology is rather strange to say the least. You should have seen me before I came here I was missing part of a leg as well as some organs, let me tell you this was a rather painful job." He then waited for Heamet to do his thing.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Serah wrote:"Well that's the thing, Alice didn't want to pull out with us and tried to do it herself, Creele stayed with her, shadow guy left in malletspace and the rest either fled or died by their own means. The only ones we managed to pull out were ourselves, they didn't want to cooperate int the slightest." Alrick stated, following her closely.

"I did have the radio on." Laurel pointed out, "I got the impression she thought they hadn't noticed her... she'll be fine. Didn't she ask you to get Creele out though? What happened with that?"

"Yerg!" she announced when she entered the bar and caught sight of Erebus, "You look worse than I did after the time I got munched on by a werewolf. Guess they aren't expecting many customers tonight."

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:54 pm

Syrixces wrote:
Anowa wrote:
Mother
As the dust cleared from the impact zone, I could hear several things: The lack of gunfire, moans of pain, and a man speaking, he had given a warning. I had given several, and at the moment he had killed 2 NATO soldiers, he was hostile, I focused on his face, FRS finished quickly. the man was Robert Hager, former neuroscientist, rumored to have been turned into a metahuman, he reportedly used his own experiment on himself. Addendum: Powers unknown, target priority one. I raised my arms up, plasma cannons having cooled sufficiently to maintain firing, and let loose a burst.

Col. Alvaro
I still sat unnoticed, worrying about what the man in spandex had said, 'Please for the love of God, don't disable Mother.'

The plasma washed over Monument, scorching his uniform, but leaving him intact. His hair had been slightly burned. He narrowed his eyes, and flew forwards, reaching down to rip the left arm off this thing. "I am a Monument to balance. I am the universe itself. did you really think hot air could harm me?"

Mother
The target was immune to Plasma damage, that was certain. anti-matter was something else entirely. As he latched onto my arm to tear it off I reached up into one of the rocket pods to grab a missile, sliding one out I ordered the missile to disassemble itself for maintenance, something needed to ensure the gravitational casing wasn't cracked in my time. The missiles outer casing popped off and revealed a small transparent case that was vacuum sealed and seemingly empty.

I took the missiles core and smashed it onto the beings chest, a bright light was emitted as the matter surrounding the obscenely small amount of anti-matter turned the surrounding matter into pure energy, including a decent portion of my arms and hopefully the being. There was a blinding amount of light and another shock wave which tossed my thirty ton combat frame backwards and through a wall, structural integrity was at 53 percent, I was effectively disabled, but not enough for me to enable the Black August protocol, I tried to stand but I was leaking hydraulic fluid at a surprising rate, I could only attack via AM missiles now. I awaited allied recovery or hostile assault.

Col. Alvaro
I heard a massive explosion above the bunker and then all was quiet, I knew what it meant, "All NATO personnel make way to rendezvous point Delta." with that I proceeded to quickly run past the squad tending to Alice and towards the elevator shaft where I began jumping from wall to wall trying to make my way to the top.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:39 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Serah wrote:

Erebus replied " sure why not, in case you were wondering I did drink your flask of blood Alcohol, it had little to no effect though. My physiology is rather strange to say the least. You should have seen me before I came here I was missing part of a leg as well as some organs, let me tell you this was a rather painful job." He then waited for Heamet to do his thing.

Heamet nodded and put his hands on his torso and arm, a dim light started to emanate from his whole being.
"I'll tell you what this is later."
He modified his breathing, it was deeper, more regular, one could even call it stern, however, he made a small sound, a small breathing sound from his mouth, inaudible for anyone, even Erebus.

"Fuoooooh~" His wounds started to close by themselves, Heamet's blood mixed itself with the shadows and the man's blood, effectively rendering any internal bleeding null and void.
His arm healed slowly, albeit his skin wasn't already fully recovered.

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Serah wrote:"Well that's the thing, Alice didn't want to pull out with us and tried to do it herself, Creele stayed with her, shadow guy left in malletspace and the rest either fled or died by their own means. The only ones we managed to pull out were ourselves, they didn't want to cooperate int the slightest." Alrick stated, following her closely.

"I did have the radio on." Laurel pointed out, "I got the impression she thought they hadn't noticed her... she'll be fine. Didn't she ask you to get Creele out though? What happened with that?"

"Yerg!" she announced when she entered the bar and caught sight of Erebus, "You look worse than I did after the time I got munched on by a werewolf. Guess they aren't expecting many customers tonight."

"Well, Creele didn't want to cooperate. In his words: 'We're a team! We go down as a team dammit!'
So we didn't have much of a choice when Alice told us to bail out if people didn't want to leave with us." He explained.

Just as Heamet was starting to heal Erebus, Alrick came in, accompanied by Laurel and Night Angel.
"Heamet, are you sure using the Ripple is something very wise to do in your state? I'd say no."

Talion Union
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:07 pm

Anowa wrote:
Syrixces wrote:
The plasma washed over Monument, scorching his uniform, but leaving him intact. His hair had been slightly burned. He narrowed his eyes, and flew forwards, reaching down to rip the left arm off this thing. "I am a Monument to balance. I am the universe itself. did you really think hot air could harm me?"

Mother
The target was immune to Plasma damage, that was certain. anti-matter was something else entirely. As he latched onto my arm to tear it off I reached up into one of the rocket pods to grab a missile, sliding one out I ordered the missile to disassemble itself for maintenance, something needed to ensure the gravitational casing wasn't cracked in my time. The missiles outer casing popped off and revealed a small transparent case that was vacuum sealed and seemingly empty.

I took the missiles core and smashed it onto the beings chest, a bright light was emitted as the matter surrounding the obscenely small amount of anti-matter turned the surrounding matter into pure energy, including a decent portion of my arms and hopefully the being. There was a blinding amount of light and another shock wave which tossed my thirty ton combat frame backwards and through a wall, structural integrity was at 53 percent, I was effectively disabled, but not enough for me to enable the Black August protocol, I tried to stand but I was leaking hydraulic fluid at a surprising rate, I could only attack via AM missiles now. I awaited allied recovery or hostile assault.

Col. Alvaro
I heard a massive explosion above the bunker and then all was quiet, I knew what it meant, "All NATO personnel make way to rendezvous point Delta." with that I proceeded to quickly run past the squad tending to Alice and towards the elevator shaft where I began jumping from wall to wall trying to make my way to the top.

"I think this is our cue to bug out." "All units in the AO, prepare for emergency evac. Special conditions for one life support pod." Fiver-1 one else next to Alice. "Can we move here at all? We need to clear out of here as quickly as possible."

The heavily armored men above spread out, firing upon the mech from various angles. Five of the remaining soldiers stood guard at the entrance.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:01 am

Serah wrote:"Well, Creele didn't want to cooperate. In his words: 'We're a team! We go down as a team dammit!'
So we didn't have much of a choice when Alice told us to bail out if people didn't want to leave with us." He explained.

Just as Heamet was starting to heal Erebus, Alrick came in, accompanied by Laurel and Night Angel.
"Heamet, are you sure using the Ripple is something very wise to do in your state? I'd say no."

"So basically we are missing, Creele, Kosa and Scott?" she asked, shook her head then shrugged, "We should probably wait for a bit I guess."

"Anyone want a drink?" she suggested.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse