NATION

PASSWORD

The Birth of Aegis [Superhero] (IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:57 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Serah wrote:As bullets whizzed past both Heamet and Alrick's heads, they both sighed and spoke at the same time:
"For fuck's sake... I hate the American government... Just why can't they leave us the fuck alone... I'm sure in five years they're still going to be after us... Good grief, they truly are the worst scum I've encountered."
Looking at each other incredulously they both laughed.
"Oh gods that sync though." Alrick spoke before throwing a sword at the firing bunch.
"Didn't see that one coming." Heamet returned, stopping a bullet from entering his forehead with a small floating blood shield.
"Anyways, I'm getting in the bunker, you take care of the dicks shooting us." Alrick plotted as he used his ghost physiology to his purest form and traversed the whole truck for the bunker.
"Aye aye sir." Heamet agreed before leaving and taking care personally and in CQC of some shooters around.

Entering the bunker, Alrick felt the ominous presence of the nanites storming around, something that made him increasingly angrier with each second passing within the bunker about to get flanked by a small bunch of nanomachines.

"Hey team. I can hear shots from above ground. Sitrep?" Alice asked as she stalked into the bunker.

There were bodies down here. Quite a lot of them in an advanced state of decay. She was glad for the gas mask under the circumstances. She stepped over one, only to see another living person up ahead. Instantly she drew up her powers, only to see it was Alrick, "Alrick!" she hissed. It did not take a genius to figure out from her tone that she was really pissed off, "What the hell are you doing down here? You've left a bloody great big gap in the perimeter and abandoned your team mates in the middle of a firefight! Was your role in this not adequately explained to you first in the bar, then in the truck when you forgot? Get out of here, I don't want to freak the swarm out!"

Anowa wrote:Col. Alvaro
I felt several impacts on my back, impacting the plating, I ignored it and jumped down the shaft I landed and lifted dust of the ground, I stood and scanned the poorly lit area, I walked deeper into the facility hoping to find a living person first.

topside the final soldier went down. and while the gunfight had been short it resulted in mor than half of the PMC forces to be killed and attracted the attention of a few scavengers.

There were footsteps behind. Alice spun, flinging up a blue tinged telekinetic shield out of instinct, drawing the P90 she had strapped to the webbing on her back. Alrick's behavior had her on edge - he was going to get someone killed because he didn't understand, or care to follow basic instructions. It would probably be her. Dressed in a CBRN suit and with a P90, she probably looked exactly like one of the Mercenaries from up top... a short one.

She didn't recognize this person, which meant someone had got through the perimeter, possibly the perimeter had entirely collapsed. Bloody Alrick...

Talion Union wrote:As the woman walked away, Creele unloaded one of his revolvers into her back in an attempt to stop her. "God....damnit....."

Fiver-1 saw one of the Metas go down. He grabbed him and dragged him to safety behind his cover. Creele opened fire on any hostiles he saw, going for kill shots.

Laurel appeared moments later, seemingly out of thin air, glancing around her for movement, "Okay, this might hurt, I'm going to drag you back into cover." without leaving a moment for him to wonder at that, she grabbed him under the shoulders, hauling him back to the cover of the truck.

"Alright, lets see...broken bone. I'm going to check to see if it's out of alignment, then we're going to see what we can do to get you fixed up." She fiddled around with his leg for a bit, in a way that was probably a fair bit rougher than a nurse would be then grunted in satisfaction, "You will live. Next time wear some proper armor." she slapped the bronze scales across her chest, which danced with an eerie light.

She ducked back into the truck, returning a few moments later with a whole lot of plastic tubing and needles. It was a blood transfusion kit... but there was no blood bag, which meant she was about to try a direct blood transfusion. Which was, were she not a Fairy (which she had not told anyone much), would have to be considered an exceedingly bad idea.

"Will you calm the fuck down! I came down here for a reason, one the swarm doesn't feel me or notice me as a human, and two Heamet was already taking care of most of them upstairs, I know what I'm doing and right now there's some random special NATO op that's-" Alrick was immediately cut off by the presence suddenly appearing and Alice busting out a telekinetic shield.

"Let me take care of this, go further and get the nanites. Some government dog is not going to keep me at bay. Come at me soldier!" Alrick was pissed off his mind, yet didn't even show it apart from the moment he spoke to Alice, but upon seeing the soldier come in the bunker, something inside of him snapped, he would not be able to retain his strength at bay and if no one stopped him before the killshot, he would eventually kill her.

"Just why are you coming down here? Why do you, soldiers and governments care about Nanomachines for war? At best it shuld be destroyed or kept in quarantine so it doesn't get used again- But I speak too much, Bolt plus anchor, quinte!" Creating five glyphs hovering around a center one, dozens of shots blasted for the soldier, non lethal, they would just lodge themselves in her body and weigh her down, if she tried to move, either it would be downright impossible or simply extremely tiring and painful, however, the shots were slow, giving her a small time frame to dodge a good part of them.

"You should consider yourself lucky enough, I'm not using lethal rounds."

Outside

"Ah fuck I forgot I was on a really tall building, of course she didn't hear me, yay for intelligence." Grabbing his radio, he spoke.
"Heamet here, what's the situation? Who needs healing or cover?" Going down by jumping, he was quickly met with quite a few corpses from his side

"What the hell kind of party was this?" As he went towards the corpses he quickly noticed the ones that could be healed and the others not, he gave a small drop of his blood for the ones that could be saved and simply closed the pupils of the ones already dead.

"God damn those snipers." Throwing knife over knife towards the remaining units on the ground, he was sure to have made at least seven wounded and five potentially dead.
"You don't mess with me."

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:27 am

"Hey, hey HEY!" Scott shouted at Alrick, throwing his hands up between him and his victim with a peat brick in each glove, "Hold your fucking fire, dipshit. We are not killing US soldiers here so back the fuck down or I end you!"
Scott was in a rage. Alrick had disobeyed orders, compromised the mission by abandoning his post up top and in doing so let this other person penetrate the bunker. Probably he'd gotten other people killed as well, and now he was trying to kill an American soldier. Scott recognised the rank and unit insignia now, although he couldn't place some of them. What the hell was wrong with that traitorous bastard? Every muscle in Scott's trembling body wanted to hurl one of the logs at the kid and ignite it in a white-hot fireball.
Weren't they all on the same team? Even if they weren't, Scott had a rough idea of what would happen if he was found running around with a group of mercenaries (because that's how Alice's group would be looked upon even without the corporate muscle up top) killing allied servicemen. Prized super weapon or not, the army would be done with him. The idea was more terrifying than he thought it could be. If Scott was dishonourably discharged it would vindicate the fears of everyone behind the law that locked him away and drafted him in the first place. He'd never see the light of day again.
"Now," he continued, struggling to maintain a level tone as he addressed the prone serviceman - a goddamn colonel, he realised; fucking shit - "Who are you and what the hell's going on? What're you doing here?"
Last edited by Ularn on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Talion Union
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:38 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Serah wrote:As bullets whizzed past both Heamet and Alrick's heads, they both sighed and spoke at the same time:
"For fuck's sake... I hate the American government... Just why can't they leave us the fuck alone... I'm sure in five years they're still going to be after us... Good grief, they truly are the worst scum I've encountered."
Looking at each other incredulously they both laughed.
"Oh gods that sync though." Alrick spoke before throwing a sword at the firing bunch.
"Didn't see that one coming." Heamet returned, stopping a bullet from entering his forehead with a small floating blood shield.
"Anyways, I'm getting in the bunker, you take care of the dicks shooting us." Alrick plotted as he used his ghost physiology to his purest form and traversed the whole truck for the bunker.
"Aye aye sir." Heamet agreed before leaving and taking care personally and in CQC of some shooters around.

Entering the bunker, Alrick felt the ominous presence of the nanites storming around, something that made him increasingly angrier with each second passing within the bunker about to get flanked by a small bunch of nanomachines.

"Hey team. I can hear shots from above ground. Sitrep?" Alice asked as she stalked into the bunker.

There were bodies down here. Quite a lot of them in an advanced state of decay. She was glad for the gas mask under the circumstances. She stepped over one, only to see another living person up ahead. Instantly she drew up her powers, only to see it was Alrick, "Alrick!" she hissed. It did not take a genius to figure out from her tone that she was really pissed off, "What the hell are you doing down here? You've left a bloody great big gap in the perimeter and abandoned your team mates in the middle of a firefight! Was your role in this not adequately explained to you first in the bar, then in the truck when you forgot? Get out of here, I don't want to freak the swarm out!"

I felt several impacts on my back, impacting the plating, I ignored it and jumped down the shaft I landed and lifted dust of the ground, I stood and scanned the poorly lit area, I walked deeper into the facility hoping to find a living person first.

topside the final soldier went down. and while the gunfight had been short it resulted in mor than half of the PMC forces to be killed and attracted the attention of a few scavengers.

There were footsteps behind. Alice spun, flinging up a blue tinged telekinetic shield out of instinct, drawing the P90 she had strapped to the webbing on her back. Alrick's behavior had her on edge - he was going to get someone killed because he didn't understand, or care to follow basic instructions. It would probably be her. Dressed in a CBRN suit and with a P90, she probably looked exactly like one of the Mercenaries from up top... a short one.

She didn't recognize this person, which meant someone had got through the perimeter, possibly the perimeter had entirely collapsed. Bloody Alrick...

Talion Union wrote:As the woman walked away, Creele unloaded one of his revolvers into her back in an attempt to stop her. "God....damnit....."

Fiver-1 saw one of the Metas go down. He grabbed him and dragged him to safety behind his cover. Creele opened fire on any hostiles he saw, going for kill shots.

Laurel appeared moments later, seemingly out of thin air, glancing around her for movement, "Okay, this might hurt, I'm going to drag you back into cover." without leaving a moment for him to wonder at that, she grabbed him under the shoulders, hauling him back to the cover of the truck.

"Alright, lets see...broken bone. I'm going to check to see if it's out of alignment, then we're going to see what we can do to get you fixed up." She fiddled around with his leg for a bit, in a way that was probably a fair bit rougher than a nurse would be then grunted in satisfaction, "You will live. Next time wear some proper armor." she slapped the bronze scales across her chest, which danced with an eerie light.

She ducked back into the truck, returning a few moments later with a whole lot of plastic tubing and needles. It was a blood transfusion kit... but there was no blood bag, which meant she was about to try a direct blood transfusion. Which was, were she not a Fairy (which she had not told anyone much), would have to be considered an exceedingly bad idea.

The Swarm Noticed a sudden increase in hostiles, and attack the female in a frenzy. It formed its mass into a tight coil, pinning her arms to her sides and dragging her deeper into the Facility.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:51 am

Serah wrote:"Will you calm the fuck down! I came down here for a reason, one the swarm doesn't feel me or notice me as a human, and two Heamet was already taking care of most of them upstairs, I know what I'm doing and right now there's some random special NATO op that's-" Alrick was immediately cut off by the presence suddenly appearing and Alice busting out a telekinetic shield.

"Let me take care of this, go further and get the nanites. Some government dog is not going to keep me at bay. Come at me soldier!" Alrick was pissed off his mind, yet didn't even show it apart from the moment he spoke to Alice, but upon seeing the soldier come in the bunker, something inside of him snapped, he would not be able to retain his strength at bay and if no one stopped him before the killshot, he would eventually kill her.

"Just why are you coming down here? Why do you, soldiers and governments care about Nanomachines for war? At best it shuld be destroyed or kept in quarantine so it doesn't get used again- But I speak too much, Bolt plus anchor, quinte!" Creating five glyphs hovering around a center one, dozens of shots blasted for the soldier, non lethal, they would just lodge themselves in her body and weigh her down, if she tried to move, either it would be downright impossible or simply extremely tiring and painful, however, the shots were slow, giving her a small time frame to dodge a good part of them.

Outside

"Ah fuck I forgot I was on a really tall building, of course she didn't hear me, yay for intelligence." Grabbing his radio, he spoke.
"Heamet here, what's the situation? Who needs healing or cover?" Going down by jumping, he was quickly met with quite a few corpses from his side

"What the hell kind of party was this?" As he went towards the corpses he quickly noticed the ones that could be healed and the others not, he gave a small drop of his blood for the ones that could be saved and simply closed the pupils of the ones already dead.

"God damn those snipers." Throwing knife over knife towards the remaining units on the ground, he was sure to have made at least seven wounded and five potentially dead.

"Alrick! Stop!" Alice shouted, her voice becoming somewhat shrill as panic edged into it. Her mind was whirling with anger. Alrick seemed to have no idea how reckless his actions were. He had abandoned his post and pulled Heamat, who was supposed to be the flying column, into the firing line... crap. No wonder they had someone else in the bunker. He had no bloody clue how the nanites identified a target, nobody did, so his assertion he wouldn't be recognized was pure cock and bull. Then there was the fact that he had attacked a US service-person. Alice would be bloody lucky if she wasn't labelled a terrorist after this...

Talion Union wrote:The Swarm Noticed a sudden increase in hostiles, and attack the female in a frenzy. It formed its mass into a tight coil, pinning her arms to her sides and dragging her deeper into the Facility.

Abruptly something caught her and she pitched over, she tried to stretch her arms out to block her fall but it didn't help, something was holding them and her head bounced off the floor, sending her vision swimming. She looked up at the others, they were focused on the soldier, then, like the victim in some terrible horror movie, was sucked into the darkness of the facility.

Crap, crap, crap... Alice focused on shielding herself. It was about the simplest shield she could do, a thin wall around her that forced the swarm about an inch from her body. It was about all she could managed and the moment and it did nothing to stop them from dragging her away - they could cling to the shield, even if they couldn't cling directly to her. On top of that, her head was swimming in a sea of pain. She wouldn't be holding the shield for long if it made a concerted effort to get to her.

Outside, since nobody had tried to stop her, Laurel had plugged the line into Creele, juicing him up with a healthy dose of Fairy blood. The first thing he would notice was a slight burning sensation around the site of the injury, though it would fade within moments to be replaced by the dull ache of muscles and bones knitting together. It would take about 20 minutes for him to be whole again, which included healing existing scars and injuries. Creele would probably have never felt so good before in his life.

Unplugging the line, she went to work on the others, friends and foes alike. While Laurel hadn't taken the Hippocratic oath, she knew the duty of a combat medic was to both sides... plus she knew Alice would blow a fuse if she didn't. It was curious, seeing the woman in charge was revealing a whole different side to her. She was much more interesting that Laurel had first thought.
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:13 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Serah wrote:"Will you calm the fuck down! I came down here for a reason, one the swarm doesn't feel me or notice me as a human, and two Heamet was already taking care of most of them upstairs, I know what I'm doing and right now there's some random special NATO op that's-" Alrick was immediately cut off by the presence suddenly appearing and Alice busting out a telekinetic shield.

Outside

"Alrick! Stop!" Alice shouted, her voice becoming somewhat shrill as panic edged into it. Her mind was whirling with anger. Alrick seemed to have no idea how reckless his actions were. He had abandoned his post and pulled Heamat, who was supposed to be the flying column, into the firing line... crap. No wonder they had someone else in the bunker. He had no bloody clue how the nanites identified a target, nobody did, so his assertion he wouldn't be recognized was pure cock and bull. Then there was the fact that he had attacked a US service-person. Alice would be bloody lucky if she wasn't labelled a terrorist after this...

Talion Union wrote:The Swarm Noticed a sudden increase in hostiles, and attack the female in a frenzy. It formed its mass into a tight coil, pinning her arms to her sides and dragging her deeper into the Facility.

Abruptly something caught her and she pitched over, she tried to stretch her arms out to block her fall but it didn't help, something was holding them and her head bounced off the floor, sending her vision swimming. She looked up at the others, they were focused on the soldier, then, like the victim in some terrible horror movie, was sucked into the darkness of the facility.

Crap, crap, crap... Alice focused on shielding herself. It was about the simplest shield she could do, a thin wall around her that forced the swarm about an inch from her body. It was about all she could managed and the moment and it did nothing to stop them from dragging her away - they could cling to the shield, even if they couldn't cling directly to her. On top of that, her head was swimming in a sea of pain. She wouldn't be holding the shield for long if it made a concerted effort to get to her.

The Swarm deposited it's prey only the cold floor. It detected some form of barrier, and it concentrated to break it. The man in the pod, lay in his pod, breathing, staring upwards. He was in a semi haze, the drugs pumped into pod keeping him in a haze. "Who you?" The Swarm spoke. "Enemy. Standing orders: Eliminate." It began moving to tear the barrier apart. "You hurt Marcus. I kill you."
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:24 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

Outside

"For fuck's sake... Now I'm going as the bad guy that can't obey for the rest of my life. I didn't even force him, he went by himself, if only you government retards didn't show up we would be fine now! You know what? I'm going to finish this right here and now so you don't bother us anymo-" Alrick suddenly widened his eyes as Lios's blade pierced him through the heart, falling to the ground on his back, his breathing stopped as Lios spoke calmly.

"And you tell everyone to calm down... Tsk tsk... I swear you're just a spoiled brat at times Alrick, learn to obey and keep to your post, even if it means losing someone. Well, now that I've said all that, time to take over." Suddenly, Alrick's body glowed with a blue light, as Lios entered it, his breathing resumed as it did, he stood up and dusted himself, he spoke, his voice had changed, it was calmer, gentlemanly, mature, overall his accent changed, going to a much more british seeming accent.

"Well, I am deeply sorry for my partner's behavior, I hold no personal grudge on you... But you will have to leave now. Or I will need to use force again."

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:49 am

Talion Union wrote:The Swarm deposited it's prey only the cold floor. It detected some form of barrier, and it concentrated to break it. The man in the pod, lay in his pod, breathing, staring upwards. He was in a semi haze, the drugs pumped into pod keeping him in a haze. "Who you?" The Swarm spoke. "Enemy. Standing orders: Eliminate." It began moving to tear the barrier apart. "You hurt Marcus. I kill you."

Alice concentrated on keeping the barrier up. It was a futile gesture that would ultimately leave her barely able to move, like at the Battle of Las Santanas, "Who's Marcus?" she asked, her breathing coming in short ragged gasps, "I am not going to hurt Marcus." she screwed her eyes shut in an effort to keep the growing headache away, "My name is Alice Kosa. I don't hurt people. I protect them."

"If you were planning to kill me." she asked, "Why did you drag me down here? You could have done it in the entry."

The New Byzantine II
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The New Byzantine II » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:16 am

Dr. Schadenfreude

Dummkopfs! Those mercenaries destroyed my beautiful structures! I wonder if my henchman, Cryo, would be still alive.

Two weeks later after Dr. Schadenfreude's enemies destroyed everything in his secret base in Alaska; Dr. Schadenfreude was in a motel located in San Francisco. He was accompanied by his nephew. Dr. Schadenfreude slowly open his eyes while his nephew was using his iPhone, he was groaning and then his nephew caught his attention. "Onkel!" his nephew said with joyce. Dr. Schadenfreude quickly stands up and levitate his own nephew. "Woah, what the hell Onkel! It's me..your nephew Heinrich!". Dr. Schadenfreude drops his nephew down. "Ouch Onkel!" his nephew complained as he bump his head onto the floor. "Heinrich? Is that you?" Dr. Schadenfreude was curious about a teenage boy. "Ja, Onkel!" his nephew responded. "Heinrich! I'm sorry my nephew..I thought it was somebody else, I will give you a hug." Dr. Schadenfreude hug his nephew. "Where did you get those..weird things you did to me, Onkel?" his nephew was curious. "I'm sorry my nephew but it's classified. Dr. Schadenfreude responded. "Aww!" his nephew responded with a cry-baby voice. "By the way, my nephew, what happen? Dr. Schadenfreude replied. "I don't know, Onkel, but mutter und vater drop you here in motel." his nephew replied. "Tell your mutter und vater to pick you here now." Dr. Schadenfreude replied. "But nein, onkel, I will guard yo-.." Dr. Schadenfreude uses his mind-controlling ability to his nephew. "I'm sorry, my nephew but I will take you to your parent's house!" Dr. Schadenfreude ordered his mind-controlled nephew to go back to his parent's house and he did.

Now what to do? What to do? Dr. Schadenfreude was thinking what to do next. That's right, Los Santanas would be my next desolation or..here in San Francisco! I must go to the city first. Schadenfreude get dressed up and left the motel, his destination was going to the mall. Yeah..a mall.
Formerly The New Byzantine. Your typical NationStates member since late 2014.
Just call me Byzantine/TNB/Byz because no one really calls me The New Byzantine.

Left-wing nationalist, civic nationalist and a social democratic corporatist.

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back.

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:35 am

Serah wrote:"For fuck's sake... Now I'm going as the bad guy that can't obey for the rest of my life. I didn't even force him, he went by himself, if only you government retards didn't show up we would be fine now! You know what? I'm going to finish this right here and now so you don't bother us anymo-" Alrick suddenly widened his eyes as Lios's blade pierced him through the heart, falling to the ground on his back, his breathing stopped as Lios spoke calmly.

"And you tell everyone to calm down... Tsk tsk... I swear you're just a spoiled brat at times Alrick, learn to obey and keep to your post, even if it means losing someone. Well, now that I've said all that, time to take over." Suddenly, Alrick's body glowed with a blue light, as Lios entered it, his breathing resumed as it did, he stood up and dusted himself, he spoke, his voice had changed, it was calmer, gentlemanly, mature, overall his accent changed, going to a much more british seeming accent.

"Well, I am deeply sorry for my partner's behavior, I hold no personal grudge on you... But you will have to leave now. Or I will need to use force again."

"Fuck no!" Scott countered, voice beginning to crack, "You're getting the fuck out before I fucking immolate you!" His mind was awash in a sea of fear. The entire mission was more fucked than it possibly could have been. Operation Godkiller had come off in spite of its shambolic management but he and Alice had planned this as thoroughly as they could and it had ended up like this?
Alice. He was meant to have her back. He would've done if Alrick had been doing his job and letting Scott focus on his, instead of leaving him desperately trying to protect the last vestiges of freedom he still had. If anything happened to Alice because she and Scott had been distracted by Alrick and the U.S. Army colonel he'd let in by going off mission then Scott swore ghost boy would not live out the night.
That left the colonel herself. "Whoever you are, either lend a hand or stay out of my way. Watcher is my priority; I don't give a shit about the nanites," Scott declared as he sprinted off towards where Alice had been dragged. Hopefully using Alice's alias would clue the soldier in regarding who they were dealing with. Maybe she'd think twice about the implications of continuing to fight Godkiller veterans just days after they had saved the world from Malikath.
As he ran, with something more like a sloppy, heavy jog inside the hazmat suit, Scott struggled with the heavy gloves to key his radio to Alice's channel and tried to reach her, "Cinder to Watcher. Cinder to Watcher. Alice? Alice can you hear me?"
Last edited by Ularn on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:17 am

Ularn wrote:
Serah wrote:"For fuck's sake... Now I'm going as the bad guy that can't obey for the rest of my life. I didn't even force him, he went by himself, if only you government retards didn't show up we would be fine now! You know what? I'm going to finish this right here and now so you don't bother us anymo-" Alrick suddenly widened his eyes as Lios's blade pierced him through the heart, falling to the ground on his back, his breathing stopped as Lios spoke calmly.

"Fuck no!" Scott countered, voice beginning to crack, "You're getting the fuck out before I fucking immolate you!" His mind was awash in a sea of fear. The entire mission was more fucked than it possibly could have been. Operation Godkiller had come off in spite of its symbolic management but he and Alice had planned this as thoroughly as they could and it had ended up like this?
Alice. He was meant to have her back. He would've done if Alrick had been doing his job and letting Scott focus on his, instead of leaving him desperately trying to protect the last vestiges of freedom he still had. If anything happened to Alice because she and Scott had been distracted by Alrick and the U.S. Army colonel he'd let in by going off mission then Scott swore ghost boy would not live out the night.
That left the colonel herself. "Whoever you are, either lend a hand or stay out of my way. Watcher is my priority; I don't give a shit about the nanites," Scott declared as he sprinted off towards where Alice had been dragged. Hopefully using Alice's alias would clue the soldier in regarding who they were dealing with. Maybe she'd think twice about the implications of continuing to fight Godkiller veterans just days after they had saved the world from Malikath.
As he ran, with something more like a sloppy, heavy jog inside the hazmat suit, Scott struggled with the heavy gloves to key his radio to Alice's channel and tried to reach her, "Cinder to Watcher. Cinder to Watcher. Alice? Alice can you hear me?"

"If only everyone here could act rationally instead of using their feelings, I swear, those people just can't have two rational thoughts before flipping and going because of love or nay other bullshit emotion. I was merely here to protect her, the others are already protecting the rest. You blokes really need to start improvising and adapt to these situations, I can't keep taking over him when he's pissed and about to break." Lios spoke, his voice still too similar to Alrick's for the two to be dissociated from each other.
He didn't know why the people these days acted on their emotions, surely it could mean that it would achieve something great by getting up and breaking the opponent morally with a speech, but it's not needed, no one can survive or live normally simply based on emotions, and fights like these need improvisation and adaptability.
Simply relying on emotions would only mean defeat, and scouting when the information is already known by everyone is simply useless.

"Well miss soldier, you don't see like a bad person but I will have to leave you here, for now, you will simply be unable to move, so just stay back, keep your cool and I'll deliver you to your men later. On this, I bid you farewell, may we never meet again." Leaving the bunker, Lios kept watching for any soldiers brave enough to enter or come too close to the nanites. However, he grew bored of it quickly and simply put a gate glyph, only accessible to the people he authorized meaning only the ones in his team, of course, if the barrier were to be broken with a hard hit, it would allow everyone to pass from both sides.

"Well soldiers, it would seem like you are disrupting this operation, so I will ask of you to kindly leave without shooting another bullet or saying anything else." Being shot in the head, he smiled.
"Well it would seem you are still hostile to my diplomacy, I will have to use force. Bolt plus Anchor Septa."
The glyph quickly formed around him, seven small glyphs hovering around two big ones.
"Boost duo."
As he spoke the last words, the glyphs doubled in number, creating fourteen shooting glyphs in total aiming in a shotgun like trajectory, hitting a good bunch or the soldiers still shooting about.

"Heamet, bail out, I'm taking care of this." Lios spoke inside the radio reflexively despite not knowing how to use it.
"Roger, do I need to get in the Bunker?"
"Negative, stay and heal as much people as you can. Take them out of the firing range. Be a tank."

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:30 am

(---)
Last edited by Kylantha on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:53 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Talion Union wrote:The Swarm deposited it's prey only the cold floor. It detected some form of barrier, and it concentrated to break it. The man in the pod, lay in his pod, breathing, staring upwards. He was in a semi haze, the drugs pumped into pod keeping him in a haze. "Who you?" The Swarm spoke. "Enemy. Standing orders: Eliminate." It began moving to tear the barrier apart. "You hurt Marcus. I kill you."

Alice concentrated on keeping the barrier up. It was a futile gesture that would ultimately leave her barely able to move, like at the Battle of Las Santanas, "Who's Marcus?" she asked, her breathing coming in short ragged gasps, "I am not going to hurt Marcus." she screwed her eyes shut in an effort to keep the growing headache away, "My name is Alice Kosa. I don't hurt people. I protect them."

"If you were planning to kill me." she asked, "Why did you drag me down here? You could have done it in the entry."

"Why you here?" The reason it did not kill was the man in the pod. While unable to fully control the Swarm, He was able to influence its actions. It got a better look at Alice. "Familiar. Collected data suggest non-hostile. Intention?"
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:43 am

Ularn wrote:"Fuck no!" Scott countered, voice beginning to crack, "You're getting the fuck out before I fucking immolate you!" His mind was awash in a sea of fear. The entire mission was more fucked than it possibly could have been. Operation Godkiller had come off in spite of its symbolic management but he and Alice had planned this as thoroughly as they could and it had ended up like this?

Scott at least was on the ball and was looking for her. That was good... but she couldn't reach the push to talk button on her radio to reply to him, and even if she could, she had no idea where the damned nanite swarm had taken her. Maybe she could talk it into a less hostile stance, or maybe she could hold her shield long enough for Scott to find her. There were a lot of maybes in there, "Come on Scott." she muttered to herself.

Talion Union wrote:"Why you here?" The reason it did not kill was the man in the pod. While unable to fully control the Swarm, He was able to influence its actions. It got a better look at Alice. "Familiar. Collected data suggest non-hostile. Intention?"

"I'm supposed to be collecting some nanites for a corporation and then leaving." Alice said, squeezing her eyes shut against the pain, "I'm guessing that's you. I had my suspicions you were the entity that I had encountered on the rooftops prior to the nuclear attack on the city, and I've read 'Prey', so I came prepared for the possibility of fighting." she paused for a moment before asking, "Are you alive?"

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:58 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Ularn wrote:"Fuck no!" Scott countered, voice beginning to crack, "You're getting the fuck out before I fucking immolate you!" His mind was awash in a sea of fear. The entire mission was more fucked than it possibly could have been. Operation Godkiller had come off in spite of its symbolic management but he and Alice had planned this as thoroughly as they could and it had ended up like this?

Scott at least was on the ball and was looking for her. That was good... but she couldn't reach the push to talk button on her radio to reply to him, and even if she could, she had no idea where the damned nanite swarm had taken her. Maybe she could talk it into a less hostile stance, or maybe she could hold her shield long enough for Scott to find her. There were a lot of maybes in there, "Come on Scott." she muttered to herself.

Talion Union wrote:"Why you here?" The reason it did not kill was the man in the pod. While unable to fully control the Swarm, He was able to influence its actions. It got a better look at Alice. "Familiar. Collected data suggest non-hostile. Intention?"

"I'm supposed to be collecting some nanites for a corporation and then leaving." Alice said, squeezing her eyes shut against the pain, "I'm guessing that's you. I had my suspicions you were the entity that I had encountered on the rooftops prior to the nuclear attack on the city, and I've read 'Prey', so I came prepared for the possibility of fighting." she paused for a moment before asking, "Are you alive?"

"I alive? I.....alive? I am machine. I am weapon. I am Ghost." The Swarm shifted its own mass. "Marcus alive."
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:50 pm

Col. Alvaro
The sudden light from my NVG had dazed me and the impact from whatever that was landed me on my ass. My head reeled as everything sort of hurt, everything seemed to pass by in a blur, I tore off my helmet and vomited onto the ground, I stood and put my helmet on, the pain was negligible, I had felt worse, much worse. grabbing my rifle off the ground, I followed Cinder, who had somehow not recognized the armor type, and went deeper into the structure. I had my orders, contain the Nanites, at any cost.

Dima
Our forces came upon the point of contact, looking down I surveyed the damage from my Hind's cargo/troop bay, lot's of people dead, some in CBRN suits with NATO insignias on them had been killed, a few crispy looking ones were among them, there were others who had plain old body armor on and didn't have any insignias, It was clear what happened, NATO came in to clear the camp and make sure everything was hunky dory and got cut down. Due to a few treaties Gaia had with the US and NATO, we had to respond. Grabbed a megaphone from the rack beside me and spoke the those below, "Attention PMCs, you have killed NATO personnel, and as such attacked us, you have one chance to surrender if you do you will not be harmed, and we will give you medical treatment." I signaled for my men to begin roping down, "If you do respond with aggression, you will be killed, neither of us want this." I set the megaphone down and was about to rope down when my radio popped to life, the pilot or gunner of the Hind speaking.
"Captain, we have two flyers inbound."
I replied, "Be ready to shoot them down in case they fire upon us, but remain alert if they surrender, mercenaries are rather treacherous."
With that I roped down to join my men, who had taken cover among the rubble and and wrecked cars, the two Hinds began orbiting the area slowly, ready to rain death on those who fired back.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Talion Union wrote:"I alive? I.....alive? I am machine. I am weapon. I am Ghost." The Swarm shifted its own mass. "Marcus alive."

"You are clearly thinking." she let the shield drop. She could probably give off a final pulse if she needed to, but she hoped the swarm was rationalizing. Hopefully it had decided she wasn't a threat. It seemed to be rationalizing, "If you can think and you understand what you are, then, as far as I am concerned, you are alive."

"I need to radio the others so they don't attack." she said, "Can you let go of me for a moment? I'll radio the others, then nobody gets hurt, not me, not Ghost, not Marcus."

Above ground, Laurel was feeling like a bug that had been sitting happily under a rock until someone lifted the lid - mechanical birds! Full of soldiers! At the precise moment when guns were drawn on her she was giving a direct blood transfusion to a badly injured NATO trooper, "Don't shoot!" she yelled, hunching down over him, "I'm a medic!"

She let them deduce she was a Meta-human (she would have yelled it but she wasn't a human at all and Faie didn't lie). Only Meta-humans and the terminally insane would go into Las Santanas with no CBRN suit and a vest of bronze scales.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:38 pm

The sudden light from my NVG had dazed me and the impact from whatever that was landed me on my ass. My head reeled as everything sort of hurt, everything seemed to pass by in a blur, I tore off my helmet and vomited onto the ground, I stood and put my helmet on, the pain was negligible, I had felt worse, much worse. grabbing my rifle off the ground, I followed Cinder, who had somehow not recognized the armor type, and went deeper into the structure. I had my orders, contain the Nanites, at any cost.

Dima
Our forces came upon the point of contact, looking down I surveyed the damage from my Hind's cargo/troop bay, lot's of people dead, some in CBRN suits with NATO insignias on them had been killed, a few crispy looking ones were among them, there were others who had plain old body armor on and didn't have any insignias, It was clear what happened, NATO came in to clear the camp and make sure everything was hunky dory and got cut down. Due to a few treaties Gaia had with the US and NATO, we had to respond. Grabbed a megaphone from the rack beside me and spoke the those below, "Attention PMCs, you have killed NATO personnel, and as such attacked us, you have one chance to surrender if you do you will not be harmed, and we will give you medical treatment." I signaled for my men to begin roping down, "If you do respond with aggression, you will be killed, neither of us want this." I set the megaphone down and was about to rope down when my radio popped to life, the pilot or gunner of the Hind speaking.
"Captain, we have two flyers inbound."
I replied, "Be ready to shoot them down in case they fire upon us, but remain alert if they surrender, mercenaries are rather treacherous."
With that I roped down to join my men, who had taken cover among the rubble and and wrecked cars, the two Hinds began orbiting the area slowly, ready to rain death on those who fired back.

"What the hell? They fired on us!" Hudson popped up from cover. "You shot first, lap dog! Explain that!" Creele was positioned in a position where he was in cover but could still shoot, though his leg hurt like hell. "No way in hell I'm surrendering. I won't even see the inside of a cell, they'll shoot us dead."
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Talion Union wrote:"I alive? I.....alive? I am machine. I am weapon. I am Ghost." The Swarm shifted its own mass. "Marcus alive."

"You are clearly thinking." she let the shield drop. She could probably give off a final pulse if she needed to, but she hoped the swarm was rationalizing. Hopefully it had decided she wasn't a threat. It seemed to be rationalizing, "If you can think and you understand what you are, then, as far as I am concerned, you are alive."

"I need to radio the others so they don't attack." she said, "Can you let go of me for a moment? I'll radio the others, then nobody gets hurt, not me, not Ghost, not Marcus."

Above ground, Laurel was feeling like a bug that had been sitting happily under a rock until someone lifted the lid - mechanical birds! Full of soldiers! At the precise moment when guns were drawn on her she was giving a direct blood transfusion to a badly injured NATO trooper, "Don't shoot!" she yelled, hunching down over him, "I'm a medic!"

She let them deduce she was a Meta-human (she would have yelled it but she wasn't a human at all and Faie didn't lie). Only Meta-humans and the terminally insane would go into Las Santanas with no CBRN suit and a vest of bronze scales.

The Gaian troops began dragging the wounded NATO soldiers behind cover as Laurel revealed her intentions, A soldier walked up to her, weapon pointed at the as of yet hostile PMCs, "It would be best if we got him into cover in case things go south. It would be safer for you as well."
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:12 pm

Anowa wrote:The Gaian troops began dragging the wounded NATO soldiers behind cover as Laurel revealed her intentions, A soldier walked up to her, weapon pointed at the as of yet hostile PMCs, "It would be best if we got him into cover in case things go south. It would be safer for you as well."

"You'll want him out of here." she said, "I cut his suit open to check the bullet was out... and then cut it open again at the arm."

Without moving, she placed a clamp over the plastic tube running between their arms, then pulled the needle out of the man. There was an instant rush of blood from his open vein, which she staunched with a swab. Holding the swab in one hand, she grabbed a roll of medical tape mounted on a tape cutter with the other, using her teeth to draw out a length and drag it across the cutter's teeth. She then taped over the swab, "All yours." she told the Gaian trooper.

She considered fighting, drawing her gun and sword and flinging herself at them. Normally it would have been a bad idea, right now it was damned suicidal - she had pumped enough of her blood into other people that she was beginning to feel decidedly unhealthy. It wouldn't take her long to recover, compared to a human, and when she did, she could gate back to Elphame from wherever they were holding her and grab her stuff on the way out. So rather than doing anything defiant, she meekly drew her arms behind her head in a sign of surrender, one arm still dangling a length of blood filled tubing.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:20 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Anowa wrote:The Gaian troops began dragging the wounded NATO soldiers behind cover as Laurel revealed her intentions, A soldier walked up to her, weapon pointed at the as of yet hostile PMCs, "It would be best if we got him into cover in case things go south. It would be safer for you as well."

"You'll want him out of here." she said, "I cut his suit open to check the bullet was out... and then cut it open again at the arm."

Without moving, she placed a clamp over the plastic tube running between their arms, then pulled the needle out of the man. There was an instant rush of blood from his open vein, which she staunched with a swab. Holding the swab in one hand, she grabbed a roll of medical tape mounted on a tape cutter with the other, using her teeth to draw out a length and drag it across the cutter's teeth. She then taped over the swab, "All yours." she told the Gaian trooper.

She considered fighting, drawing her gun and sword and flinging herself at them. Normally it would have been a bad idea, right now it was damned suicidal - she had pumped enough of her blood into other people that she was beginning to feel decidedly unhealthy. It wouldn't take her long to recover, compared to a human, and when she did, she could gate back to Elphame from wherever they were holding her and grab her stuff on the way out. So rather than doing anything defiant, she meekly drew her arms behind her head in a sign of surrender, one arm still dangling a length of blood filled tubing.

The soldier stared at the woman, he grabbed Laurel and shoved her into cover as another soldier dragged the wounded into cover, "Fucking civilians." the 'standoff' between both sides was still silent, the PMCs still wondering if covering their investment was better than prison time, Dima took advantage of the quiet, walking over to the odd looking woman he spoke, "It would be best if you utilized this time to heal any others you can while it is still quiet and calm."
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:23 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

"Those bastards... They piss me off so hard. They just won't stop getting in our way for no valid reason... I'll have to surrender then, especially if I don't want the rest to be pissed at me... Nah, I'll just hide as a pool of blood." Hiding by liquefying himself, Heamet went through the battleground, healing people as he passed under them.

"At least the glyph is still holding up. Well, time to grab the radio." Hiding in a wall, he solidified his body enough so that he could grab the radio.
"Laurel, how are you holding up? Are they going to take you in? If so, I can pull you out." He spoke quietly and hoped Laurel's radio wasn't at too high a volume.

Lios simply stood, a blade in the ground in front of the glyph guarding the entry, he spoke to the ones getting too close to him.
"I will not use violence, but you shall not pass. And I will not surrender. Whether or not you shoot at me first is not my concern, you won't pass."

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:24 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

The two helicopters deployed soldiers in advanced armor, armed with energy weapons. The soldiers took positions at the roof, and deployed a portion of their force on the ground. Fiver-1 was still in cover. "Please vacate the area. You are relieved of your duties for this operation." The soldiers primed their weapons. They Nanites were safe with neither the government or the corporation. That's where they came in.
Last edited by Talion Union on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:41 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:

The two helicopters deployed soldiers in advanced armor, armed with energy weapons. The soldiers took positions at the roof, and deployed a portion of their force on the ground. Fiver-1 was still in cover. "Please vacate the area. You are relieved of your duties for this operation." The soldiers primed their weapons. They Nanites were safe with neither the government or the corporation. That's where they came in.

Dima stared at the suddenly apparated soldiers, 'The helicopters got here fast.' he was unsure of what to do now, they were outgunned, but they couldn't retreat without breaking several treaties with NATO, he yelled over to the men in armor, "I'm afraid that isn't possible, you have fired on NATO soldiers and have in turn participated in an act of war with the whole of The North Atlantic Treaty Organization. you are to lay down your arms before things get more complicated."

Noble-1, who was the man who Laurel had healed, had activated the sub dermal distress beacon implanted into each Olympian soldier. whether the signal would be discerned over the radioactive area was yet to be known. A few of the wounded NATO super soldiers picked up their weapons and got back into a fighting stance.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:47 pm

Anowa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Dima stared at the suddenly apparated soldiers, 'The helicopters got here fast.' he was unsure of what to do now, they were outgunned, but they couldn't retreat without breaking several treaties with NATO, he yelled over to the men in armor, "I'm afraid that isn't possible, you have fired on NATO soldiers and have in turn participated in an act of war with the whole of The North Atlantic Treaty Organization. you are to lay down your arms before things get more complicated."

Noble-1, who was the man who Laurel had healed, had activated the sub dermal distress beacon implanted into each Olympian soldier. whether the signal would be discerned over the radioactive area was yet to be known. A few of the wounded NATO super soldiers picked up their weapons and got back into a fighting stance.

"I have told you. I will not move an inch, people are in there and my new assigned role is to keep you from entering, I will not use force but you are still not allowed to pass this glyph. Shoot all you will, I will not move."
Lios spoke, he knew the bullets they shot weren't in the correct metal, for him to feel anything, he would have to suffer dozens upon dozens of bullets at the same time in one part of his body.

"None of you shall pass this glyph nor will they pass past me."

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:48 pm

Anowa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

"You mistake us for mercenaries. You are wrong. I warn you again, please vacate the area." Several ADS mercs made a hasty retreat, using the sudden arrival if these strangers to make their escape.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse