NATION

PASSWORD

The Birth of Aegis [Superhero] (IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Talion Union
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:44 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Alice dug out a suit that was (more or less) in her size, shrugging it on, "Okay team, stay alert, we don't know what is going to happen or, frankly, who our friends are. So don't get caught with your pants down!"

"And Heamat... a 'Flying Column' is established terminology, but I understand, you are foreign. Act as a reserve. Stay mobile. That should sum up your instructions."

She fixed the gas mask over her face, then pulled up the hood of the CBRN suit, completely covering every inch of skin, "Alright." she said, "Her voice somewhat muffled, I'm going in."

Alice stepped down from the back of the van, walking over to the old, shattered lift shaft. She checked once for Scott's presence, then stepped into the darkness, dropping down into the inky darkness of the shaft. After a few feet though, her descent began to slow, so that by the time she reached the bottom of the shaft she was able to touch down as lightly as a feather. Now to find the nanites...

The Nanites scuttled across the walls and floor, sizing up it's targets, invisible in the darkness. It was built to kill, but it was also built to adapt as well. It had adapted to learn how to examine its targets before a strike. Soon, it would be moving in for the kill. It coiled itself around the female, pinning her arms to her sides. It coiled itself tightly.

Anowa wrote:Las Santanas airspace, Col. Alvaro (Warhammer-1)
I was staring out the lowered ramp of the V-44, the city was in ruins, if it wasn't irradiated it was flattened and if the streets weren't filled with looters they were filled with bodies, this city would never be the same. I radioed the pilot, "Whats our ETA?"
He replied, "..Momentarily ma'am..."
"Something wrong Captain?"
"No, ma'am.. just hard to see home like this..."
I didn't reply, it would be better to let him deal with it on his own. the quadrotor began descending as the 2 squads of super soldiers stood, ready to rope down the open ramp, a crew chief stood and swung the door gun from the ceiling, ready to give covering fire, the vehicle started taking fire from PMCs as I kicked the spools of rope off the ramp and down to the ground, I called out, "GO GO GO!" and slid down the rope, the two teams following.

Creele ducked as shots were fired from unknown hostiles. The soldiers returned fire, as did Creele, firing off perfect shot after shot. The attack helicopter flying overhead opened fire with its chain guns and missiles.

"This is Fiver-1! Government soldiers closing in, this op just got a whole lot harder." Fiver-2 used his rifle to target the government soldiers, getting ready to move positions.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:Alice dug out a suit that was (more or less) in her size, shrugging it on, "Okay team, stay alert, we don't know what is going to happen or, frankly, who our friends are. So don't get caught with your pants down!"

"And Heamat... a 'Flying Column' is established terminology, but I understand, you are foreign. Act as a reserve. Stay mobile. That should sum up your instructions."

She fixed the gas mask over her face, then pulled up the hood of the CBRN suit, completely covering every inch of skin, "Alright." she said, "Her voice somewhat muffled, I'm going in."

Alice stepped down from the back of the van, walking over to the old, shattered lift shaft. She checked once for Scott's presence, then stepped into the darkness, dropping down into the inky darkness of the shaft. After a few feet though, her descent began to slow, so that by the time she reached the bottom of the shaft she was able to touch down as lightly as a feather. Now to find the nanites...

The Nanites scuttled across the walls and floor, sizing up it's targets, invisible in the darkness. It was built to kill, but it was also built to adapt as well. It had adapted to learn how to examine its targets before a strike. Soon, it would be moving in for the kill. It coiled itself around the female, pinning her arms to her sides. It coiled itself tightly.

I was staring out the lowered ramp of the V-44, the city was in ruins, if it wasn't irradiated it was flattened and if the streets weren't filled with looters they were filled with bodies, this city would never be the same. I radioed the pilot, "Whats our ETA?"
I didn't reply, it would be better to let him deal with it on his own. the quadrotor began descending as the 2 squads of super soldiers stood, ready to rope down the open ramp, a crew chief stood and swung the door gun from the ceiling, ready to give covering fire, the vehicle started taking fire from PMCs as I kicked the spools of rope off the ramp and down to the ground, I called out, "GO GO GO!" and slid down the rope, the two teams following.

Creele ducked as shots were fired from unknown hostiles. The soldiers returned fire, as did Creele, firing off perfect shot after shot. The attack helicopter flying overhead opened fire with its chain guns and missiles.

"This is Fiver-1! Government soldiers closing in, this op just got a whole lot harder." Fiver-2 used his rifle to target the government soldiers, getting ready to move positions.

As bullets whizzed past both Heamet and Alrick's heads, they both sighed and spoke at the same time:
"For fuck's sake... I hate the American government... Just why can't they leave us the fuck alone... I'm sure in five years they're still going to be after us... Good grief, they truly are the worst scum I've encountered."
Looking at each other incredulously they both laughed.
"Oh gods that sync though." Alrick spoke before throwing a sword at the firing bunch.
"Didn't see that one coming." Heamet returned, stopping a bullet from entering his forehead with a small floating blood shield.
"Anyways, I'm getting in the bunker, you take care of the dicks shooting us." Alrick plotted as he used his ghost physiology to his purest form and traversed the whole truck for the bunker.
"Aye aye sir." Heamet agreed before leaving and taking care personally and in CQC of some shooters around.

Entering the bunker, Alrick felt the ominous presence of the nanites storming around, something that made him increasingly angrier with each second passing within the bunker about to get flanked by a small bunch of nanomachines.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Talion Union wrote:

The door gunner of the V-44 opened up on the rooftop snipers as me and my men opened fire, bullets streamed through the air as several hostiles were tagged either dead or dying, one of my men got tagged but he was still up, and my geiger counter wasn't showing lethal levels of radiation so he'd be fine for now. 2 rounds pinged off my helmet, glancing up I noticed the shooter a man wearing a CBRN suit, dual wielding revolvers, I recognized him as the hick from the Tower Op, I frowned and grabbed a grenade off my belt, pulling the pin and throwing it at his position, it flew true and arced almost perfectly.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:35 pm

Anowa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

The door gunner of the V-44 opened up on the rooftop snipers as me and my men opened fire, bullets streamed through the air as several hostiles were tagged either dead or dying, one of my men got tagged but he was still up, and my geiger counter wasn't showing lethal levels of radiation so he'd be fine for now. 2 rounds pinged off my helmet, glancing up I noticed the shooter a man wearing a CBRN suit, dual wielding revolvers, I recognized him as the hick from the Tower Op, I frowned and grabbed a grenade off my belt, pulling the pin and throwing it at his position, it flew true and arced almost perfectly.

Creele shot the grenade mid-arc, causing it to explode. He saw someone jumping down Into the bunker. "Hey! Stand and fight, coward!" He turned and placed a shot straight through one of the government soldiers, then ducked for cover.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Anowa wrote:

Creele shot the grenade mid-arc, causing it to explode. He saw someone jumping down Into the bunker. "Hey! Stand and fight, coward!" He turned and placed a shot straight through one of the government soldiers, then ducked for cover.

The door gunner had dealt with a majority of the rooftop snipers, a few members of my team had pushed up to the next collection of rubble, gaining a few meters of ground.

I saw the hick shoot my grenade out of the air and fire a round through a man to my left, his marksmanship was a threat, one that would need to be dealt with swiftly. I called for a medic to take dare of the downed soldier before calling out for covering fire, I vaulted over the car and stormed towards the gunslingers cover bullets bouncing off my armor, I turned the corner of his cover and fired at him.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:47 pm

After the Soldiers Arrived and started to open fire, Shade blended into the shadows and pooped up behind the soldiers he then infused his power into the shadows of a couple and tied them up using the shadows. As another soldier spotted him he threw up a shield of shadow to block the bullets, he saw one of the soldiers heading towards Creele and sent a large amount of Shadow tendrils their way before throwing up a quick shield in front of Creele to block the soldiers shots at him. He then shadow traveled back to cover.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Anowa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

The door gunner had dealt with a majority of the rooftop snipers, a few members of my team had pushed up to the next collection of rubble, gaining a few meters of ground.

I saw the hick shoot my grenade out of the air and fire a round through a man to my left, his marksmanship was a threat, one that would need to be dealt with swiftly. I called for a medic to take dare of the downed soldier before calling out for covering fire, I vaulted over the car and stormed towards the gunslingers cover bullets bouncing off my armor, I turned the corner of his cover and fired at him.

Suddenly popping behind a sniper, he spoke calmly but ominously.
"Hey guy want to see a real vampire? Ehehehaha~" He looked at the face of pure terror of the soldier and quickly delivered a neutralizing blow to the head of the sniper.
"I love my job. Oh do I love it. The terror on their faces is just priceless, well, you know what time it is!" Heamet suddenly wore a face that just inspired terror just by seeing it, creating two handful of knives he threw them at most of the soldiers on ground and looked at the operator of the whole operation against his team.

"Man, you just don't get tired of hunting us do you? I mean, what did we do to deserve such a fair treatment? Exist? I dare you to say that, I dare you, I double dare you, you bastard say that the problem is that we exist one more goddamn time." Heamet felt his patience slip at the thoughts.
"You do know that two hundred years in the future, your pathetic attempts at 'keeping us at bay' will be rendered null and void? Might as well just stop fighting now, why have casualties here when you can avoid them for later? They seemed trained enough, why would you sacrifice them for such a petty cause? What are we doing wrong? We're just retrieving something important for future advances in technology. Why would you even care?"

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Shadowwell wrote:After the Soldiers Arrived and started to open fire, Shade blended into the shadows and pooped up behind the soldiers he then infused his power into the shadows of a couple and tied them up using the shadows. As another soldier spotted him he threw up a shield of shadow to block the bullets, he saw one of the soldiers heading towards Creele and sent a large amount of Shadow tendrils their way before throwing up a quick shield in front of Creele to block the soldiers shots at him. He then shadow traveled back to cover.

A shield of black popped it's way into existence the moment I pulled the trigger, I noticed tendrils wrapping my men up out of the corner of my eye, they quickly extricated themselves by tearing themselves out, there were a few tendrils heading towards me as well, 'shadows huh?' my radio opened, "Pilot, Flares!" the area was illuminated significantly, "All units switch to Microwave guns" I pulled my own out and aimed at the gunslinger again pulling the trigger, the microwaves scattered forward.

as I gave the order several of my men began firing on the hostiles, they quickly began screaming in pain as their bodies were superheated and boiled, the body count for hostile forces was at 13, with two of my own down.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:10 pm

Shadowwell wrote:After the Soldiers Arrived and started to open fire, Shade blended into the shadows and pooped up behind the soldiers he then infused his power into the shadows of a couple and tied them up using the shadows. As another soldier spotted him he threw up a shield of shadow to block the bullets, he saw one of the soldiers heading towards Creele and sent a large amount of Shadow tendrils their way before throwing up a quick shield in front of Creele to block the soldiers shots at him. He then shadow traveled back to cover.

"Thanks, shadow man!" Creele ran for new cover, ending up behind an APC with a small group of mercenaries. He place three shots in rapid succession into another soldier. "Where the hell did they come from!?" Hell if I know! Government bastards..."

The helicopter circling above continued it's aerial assault, firing its chain guns and missiles at the soldiers.
Last edited by Talion Union on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:23 pm

Talion Union wrote:

"Thanks, shadow man!" Creele ran for new cover, ending up behind an APC with a small group of mercenaries. He place three shots in rapid succession into another soldier. "Where the hell did they come from!?" Hell if I know! Government bastards..."

The helicopter circling above continued it's aerial assault, firing its chain guns and missiles at the soldiers.

I noticed as Creele ran to an APC, it was a Okatosh, similar to the ones I had traveled in while I was with the normal infantry, I walked around the back and fired the microwave gun at the 4 men huddled behind it.

Several more soldiers on the hostile side went down as my men's training was showing, the kill count was at 19 for hostiles and 4 for my side.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Anowa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Two of the soldiers ducked for cover. "

I noticed as Creele ran to an APC, it was a Okatosh, similar to the ones I had traveled in while I was with the normal infantry, I walked around the back and fired the microwave gun at the 4 men huddled behind it.

Several more soldiers on the hostile side went down as my men's training was showing, the kill count was at 19 for hostiles and 4 for my side.

Creele pushed the soldiers out of the way. He dove and shot two more enemy soldiers, then took aim at the mircrowave gun, looking to disable or destroy it.

"Hudson! Flamer!" Hudson grabbed a flame thrower, spraying ignited liquid fuel on the super soldiers.

The ADS helicopter caught a trip of soldiers in a deadly shower of chain gun fire.

Fiver-2 opened fire, catching a soldier in the throat with a high-powered rifle.
Last edited by Talion Union on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Anowa wrote:

Creele pushed the soldiers out of the way. He dove and shot two more enemy soldiers, then took aim at the mircrowave gun, looking to disable or destroy it.

"Hudson! Flamer!" Hudson grabbed a flame thrower, spraying ignited liquid fuel on the super soldiers.

The ADS helicopter caught a trip of soldiers in a deadly shower of chain gun fire.

Fiver-2 opened fire, catching a soldier in the throat with a high-powered rifle.

Col. Alvaro
The bullet shattered the microwave gun, I threw the remains to the ground as I unholstered my sidearm, taking pot shots at the gunslinger, I ducked behind cover and took in the situation, several of my men were on fire, I was down to 5 and was severely outnumbered at this point, the V-44 was taking an obscene amount of fire at this point, "Captain, wave off you can come back to pick me up later."
The pilot replied, "Copy that ma'am, I'm picking up Gaian IFFs in the area I'll try and radio them to bring some help."
I mentally nodded at the info, and looked around for an advantage, my answer laid on top of the Okatosh, an M2 browning, with a box of ammo hooked to it labelled "Raufoss", I jumped on top of the vehicle and ripped the weapon from it's mount, it was slightly unwieldly but if Jorge could manage a GAU I could manage this, I brought it to bear on the helicopter, several rounds impacted the rotor base, sending plumes of smoke billowing outwards, my remaining men opened up with ballistic weapons now, opening fire on the flame thrower, and any hostiles caught out in the open.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:35 pm

Anowa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Col. Alvaro
The bullet shattered the microwave gun, I threw the remains to the ground as I unholstered my sidearm, taking pot shots at the gunslinger, I ducked behind cover and took in the situation, several of my men were on fire, I was down to 5 and was severely outnumbered at this point, the V-44 was taking an obscene amount of fire at this point, "Captain, wave off you can come back to pick me up later."
The pilot replied, "Copy that ma'am, I'm picking up Gaian IFFs in the area I'll try and radio them to bring some help."
I mentally nodded at the info, and looked around for an advantage, my answer laid on top of the Okatosh, an M2 browning, with a box of ammo hooked to it labelled "Raufoss", I jumped on top of the vehicle and ripped the weapon from it's mount, it was slightly unwieldly but if Jorge could manage a GAU I could manage this, I brought it to bear on the helicopter, several rounds impacted the rotor base, sending plumes of smoke billowing outwards, my remaining men opened up with ballistic weapons now, opening fire on the flame thrower, and any hostiles caught out in the open.

Creele shot the gun out of the man's hand, then shot him in the arm. "You're clumsy. Piss poor technique."

"This is Fiver-1! This op has gone tits up! Repeat, situation is compromised!" Fiver-1 took cover near the bunkers entrance.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:58 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Anowa wrote:
Col. Alvaro

Creele shot the gun out of the man's hand, then shot him in the arm. "You're clumsy. Piss poor technique."

"This is Fiver-1! This op has gone tits up! Repeat, situation is compromised!" Fiver-1 took cover near the bunkers entrance.

There was an impact on the heavy machinegun's handle and my grip faltered, the helicopter above crashed into a building setting it ablaze, I gave it no attention, "What is it with people thinking I'm a man? i mean I'm not the most feminine but c'mon." I jumped down behind the Okatosh, and picked it up, I threw it towards the Gunslinger.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:31 pm

Anowa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

There was an impact on the heavy machinegun's handle and my grip faltered, the helicopter above crashed into a building setting it ablaze, I gave it no attention, "What is it with people thinking I'm a man? i mean I'm not the most feminine but c'mon." I jumped down behind the Okatosh, and picked it up, I threw it towards the Gunslinger.

Creele caught the gun to the chest, falling against the APC. He took a shot that struck her in the foot.

Fiver-1 held a emergency beacon in his hand. He considered activating the beacon for reinforcements. "Fiver-2, you there?" The sniper had moved positions again. "Right here. Position was compromised, had to shift positions."
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Anowa wrote:

Creele caught the gun to the chest, falling against the APC. He took a shot that struck her in the foot.

Fiver-1 held a emergency beacon in his hand. He considered activating the beacon for reinforcements. "Fiver-2, you there?" The sniper had moved positions again. "Right here. Position was compromised, had to shift positions."

Col. Alvaro
The bullet dented the armored plating on my foot, uncomfortably pressing it against my toes, I stepped forward and- *PANG* I was knocked off my feet by a large caliber round impacting my helmet, my ears were ringing and I could feel the side of my head bleeding, the round had given me a concussion, from the angle of impact and the side it was from I crawled into appropriate cover the avoid a lethal follow up shot. I took out my sidearm again and prepped for anyone who got too close.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Anowa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Col. Alvaro
The bullet dented the armored plating on my foot, uncomfortably pressing it against my toes, I stepped forward and- *PANG* I was knocked off my feet by a large caliber round impacting my helmet, my ears were ringing and I could feel the side of my head bleeding, the round had given me a concussion, from the angle of impact and the side it was from I crawled into appropriate cover the avoid a lethal follow up shot. I took out my sidearm again and prepped for anyone who got too close.

Creele blasted the gun to bits with a well placed shot, then planted a foot on the woman's chest, his booted foot keeping her against the APC, the both of his guns pointed at her. "Don't make me put a bullet in that pretty face, lady."
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Anowa wrote:
Col. Alvaro

Creele blasted the gun to bits with a well placed shot, then planted a foot on the woman's chest, his booted foot keeping her against the APC, the both of his guns pointed at her. "Don't make me put a bullet in that pretty face, lady."

I looked up at the man, the micro cameras mounted on the helmets faceplate became a little fuzzy for a moment, the man was stupid enough to think that a .338 Lapua couldn't get through my helmet but a .44 could? I grabbed his leg and squeezed.
Last edited by Anowa on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:08 pm

Anowa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

I looked up at the man, the micro cameras mounted on the helmets faceplate became a little fuzzy for a moment, the man was stupid enough to think that a .338 Lapua couldn't get through my helmet but a .44 could? I grabbed his leg and squeezed.

Creele shot her in the shoulder, the bullet tearing through it. "Next shot goes through your skull." He aimed one of his revolvers at her head. "I ain't afraid to kill you."
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:34 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Anowa wrote:I looked up at the man, the micro cameras mounted on the helmets faceplate became a little fuzzy for a moment, the man was stupid enough to think that a .338 Lapua couldn't get through my helmet but a .44 could? I grabbed his leg and squeezed.

Creele shot her in the shoulder, the bullet tearing through it. "Next shot goes through your skull." He aimed one of his revolvers at her head. "I ain't afraid to kill you."

I stood knocking the man off me while I still held onto his leg, I squeezed crushing his muscles to unhealthy levels and yanking hard, I felt his hip pop out of it's socket and the bones in his calf break in several places, the man screamed in pain and agony, holding his leg in agonizing pain. A green foam secreted it's way out of the bullet wound in my shoulder, I walked away from the man seeing as he was neutralized, grabbing a rifle compatible with the ammo I had on hand off the ground from a dead PMC, I ran towards the bunker entrance, the fight was turned in our favour now that the gunslinger was down.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:49 pm

Anowa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

I stood knocking the man off me while I still held onto his leg, I squeezed crushing his muscles to unhealthy levels and yanking hard, I felt his hip pop out of it's socket and the bones in his calf break in several places, the man screamed in pain and agony, holding his leg in agonizing pain. A green foam secreted it's way out of the bullet wound in my shoulder, I walked away from the man seeing as he was neutralized, grabbing a rifle compatible with the ammo I had on hand off the ground from a dead PMC, I ran towards the bunker entrance, the fight was turned in our favour now that the gunslinger was down.

As the woman walked away, Creele unloaded one of his revolvers into her back in an attempt to stop her. "God....damnit....."

Fiver-1 saw one of the Metas go down. He grabbed him and dragged him to safety behind his cover. Creele opened fire on any hostiles he saw, going for kill shots.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:57 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Anowa wrote:I stood knocking the man off me while I still held onto his leg, I squeezed crushing his muscles to unhealthy levels and yanking hard, I felt his hip pop out of it's socket and the bones in his calf break in several places, the man screamed in pain and agony, holding his leg in agonizing pain. A green foam secreted it's way out of the bullet wound in my shoulder, I walked away from the man seeing as he was neutralized, grabbing a rifle compatible with the ammo I had on hand off the ground from a dead PMC, I ran towards the bunker entrance, the fight was turned in our favour now that the gunslinger was down.

As the woman walked away, Creele unloaded one of his revolvers into her back in an attempt to stop her. "God....damnit....."

Fiver-1 saw one of the Metas go down. He grabbed him and dragged him to safety behind his cover. Creele opened fire on any hostiles he saw, going for kill shots.

Col. Alvaro
I felt several impacts on my back, impacting the plating, I ignored it and jumped down the shaft I landed and lifted dust of the ground, I stood and scanned the poorly lit area, I walked deeper into the facility hoping to find a living person first.

topside the final soldier went down. and while the gunfight had been short it resulted in mor than half of the PMC forces to be killed and attracted the attention of a few scavengers.

Dima
we had heard a firefight deep in the city, as of now most of the ground team sent to scavenge had been loaded into the Hinds after we had received a radio signal from a NATO VTOL, we were approaching the area ready to support our military allies.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:26 am

Anowa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Col. Alvaro
I felt several impacts on my back, impacting the plating, I ignored it and jumped down the shaft I landed and lifted dust of the ground, I stood and scanned the poorly lit area, I walked deeper into the facility hoping to find a living person first.

topside the final soldier went down. and while the gunfight had been short it resulted in mor than half of the PMC forces to be killed and attracted the attention of a few scavengers.

Dima
we had heard a firefight deep in the city, as of now most of the ground team sent to scavenge had been loaded into the Hinds after we had received a radio signal from a NATO VTOL, we were approaching the area ready to support our military allies.

Hudson grabbed a radio. "This is Bunker garrison! We're going to need reinforcements!" Two black helicopters deployed from an ADS military compound, deploying advanced infantry units onto the battlefield.

Fiver-1 activated the beacon, sending some of the best soldiers with the best equipment money cant buy heading towards the Bunker.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:57 am

Serah wrote:As bullets whizzed past both Heamet and Alrick's heads, they both sighed and spoke at the same time:
"For fuck's sake... I hate the American government... Just why can't they leave us the fuck alone... I'm sure in five years they're still going to be after us... Good grief, they truly are the worst scum I've encountered."
Looking at each other incredulously they both laughed.
"Oh gods that sync though." Alrick spoke before throwing a sword at the firing bunch.
"Didn't see that one coming." Heamet returned, stopping a bullet from entering his forehead with a small floating blood shield.
"Anyways, I'm getting in the bunker, you take care of the dicks shooting us." Alrick plotted as he used his ghost physiology to his purest form and traversed the whole truck for the bunker.
"Aye aye sir." Heamet agreed before leaving and taking care personally and in CQC of some shooters around.

Entering the bunker, Alrick felt the ominous presence of the nanites storming around, something that made him increasingly angrier with each second passing within the bunker about to get flanked by a small bunch of nanomachines.

"Hey team. I can hear shots from above ground. Sitrep?" Alice asked as she stalked into the bunker.

There were bodies down here. Quite a lot of them in an advanced state of decay. She was glad for the gas mask under the circumstances. She stepped over one, only to see another living person up ahead. Instantly she drew up her powers, only to see it was Alrick, "Alrick!" she hissed. It did not take a genius to figure out from her tone that she was really pissed off, "What the hell are you doing down here? You've left a bloody great big gap in the perimeter and abandoned your team mates in the middle of a firefight! Was your role in this not adequately explained to you first in the bar, then in the truck when you forgot? Get out of here, I don't want to freak the swarm out!"

Anowa wrote:Col. Alvaro

There were footsteps behind. Alice spun, flinging up a blue tinged telekinetic shield out of instinct, drawing the P90 she had strapped to the webbing on her back. Alrick's behavior had her on edge - he was going to get someone killed because he didn't understand, or care to follow basic instructions. It would probably be her. Dressed in a CBRN suit and with a P90, she probably looked exactly like one of the Mercenaries from up top... a short one.

She didn't recognize this person, which meant someone had got through the perimeter, possibly the perimeter had entirely collapsed. Bloody Alrick...

Talion Union wrote:As the woman walked away, Creele unloaded one of his revolvers into her back in an attempt to stop her. "God....damnit....."

Laurel appeared moments later, seemingly out of thin air, glancing around her for movement, "Okay, this might hurt, I'm going to drag you back into cover." without leaving a moment for him to wonder at that, she grabbed him under the shoulders, hauling him back to the cover of the truck.

"Alright, lets see...broken bone. I'm going to check to see if it's out of alignment, then we're going to see what we can do to get you fixed up." She fiddled around with his leg for a bit, in a way that was probably a fair bit rougher than a nurse would be then grunted in satisfaction, "You will live. Next time wear some proper armor." she slapped the bronze scales across her chest, which danced with an eerie light.

She ducked back into the truck, returning a few moments later with a whole lot of plastic tubing and needles. It was a blood transfusion kit... but there was no blood bag, which meant she was about to try a direct blood transfusion. Which was, were she not a Fairy (which she had not told anyone much), would have to be considered an exceedingly bad idea.

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:12 am

Scott finished his drink and left the bar just behind Alice, held up slightly by the barman when he noticed the $20 note he'd used to pay for it still sitting on the bar with the owner pointedly ignoring it. Scott sighed and, with the same pen he had used to give Alice his number, scribbled hastily on the bill. "There!" he declared with exasperation, "If you're not not gonna take my money, take that. It's not a banknote any more; it's an autograph, now go keep it, frame it, or sell it on eBay. I don't care."
He swept out of the bar muttering to himself, "I mean, you save one world and suddenly everyone starts treating you like a hero."
He hailed a cab and rode it back to his hotel, feeling fresh despite the hangover being steadily smothered by an infusion of fresh alcohol. He had no idea where this idea of Alice's would go or how far the army would let h ride it but he still felt a rising excitement about it. This was going to be something big, and he was going to be there to see it start.

He entered his hotel room feeling a little guilty upon discovering housekeeping had been in and cleaned the room while he was out. The bed was neatly made with clean linen, in addition to being somewhat emptier than Scott had left it that morning. Freshly folded towels sat on the shelf in his bathroom and his suit had been picked up from its heap at the foot of the bed and hung neatly in the wardrobe by the door. A quick glance at the minibar showed that too had been replenished - with double quantities, no less. Clearly the staff were learning. The hum of the AC heralded a cool breeze to drive away the stench of sweat and stale booze.
Instead of packing immediately, Scott stripped off his clothes and stepped in the shower for a good half hour, washing off the grime and stink of the previous days' activities and just enjoying the sensation of warm water running over his back and shoulders. When he did step out, wrapped in a towel, he unhooked the suit from its hangar and stuffed the stiff, neoprene-like fabric into the desert-pattern rucksack in the foot of the cupboard. The rucksack was standard issue but not for the British army; it had been a present from some Kiwi squaddies he'd been stationed with in Afghan. After a second's thought though he pulled the suit out of the pack and replaced it with a complete change of underwear and the soda cans and water bottles from the minibar, then added the suit in on top, a little more carefully this time. The. He got dressed.
Just before leaving, Scott sat down at the desk and scrawled a quick note for the cleaning staff and left a pair of $100 bills on top. The message read:

Hey guys,
Going out of town for a little bit with some friends so you get to skip the dubious honour of tidying up the batcave until then. Expect I'll be back in about two days tops but to be on the safe side let reception know to extend me up until the end of the week and just charge it to my card.

Thanks and all the best,

Cinder

P.S. Sorry about all the condoms.

No petrol station would let Scott fill anything besides a vehicle from their pumps, so that ruled out the CamelBak plan. On the other hand, he did find one that sold dried peat logs for barbecues and campfires. They were dense and an etire crate of them weighed down heavily on his rucksack, probably crushing the underwear for all he cared. The suit itself was pretty much crease-proof. The logs had a lot of stored energy to keep him burning though and he was pretty sure he could toss them like grenades as well.
Three hours after leaving the bar found Scott standing across the road from it next to the truck. His rucksack was over one shoulder while his other hand carried a McDonalds family feast box. Given it was pretty much impossible to find Irn Bru anywhere in this godforsaken country, he had been forced to make do with the next best thing.[1]

Scott had stripped his outfit down to the bare minimum; sleeveless, with no facemask or any other extra covering, before pulling on the NBC suit. Still, it was hot as hell in spite of his efforts and the complicated ventilation system, and the comparatively small window through which he could see cut off his peripheral vision and made him feel uncommonly claustrophobic, especially combined with the narrow confines of the underground bunker. It misted up when he breathed as well, which he was doing heavily with the extra weight of all the peat logs stored in webbing on the outside of the suit. He could hear almost nothing besides his own breathing and the occasional squawk of radio chatter,
All of this combined made him a much lousier bodyguard than he had anticipated; slower and with only a fraction of his usual awareness. He'd been checking the corners behind Alice when she found Alrick, and completely missed the arrival of the other soldier in his blind spot until he saw his teammate's pudgy yellow figure spin to face him and her weapon come up. Scott rounded too as gloved hands flung to two of the bricks strapped to his chest. "Halt!" he demanded the newcomer instinctively. He couldn't tell who they were but their gear was much heavier than any of the team's own protective suits and they were obviously military or pseudo-military. "Identify yourself!"

[1] Scotland is the only country in the world where the number one selling soft drink is not Coca Cola. Instead it is Irn Bru. Locally made from (it is rumoured) fermented steel girders, bright orange and fizzy, it is beloved by almost all Scots (and practically no-one else) as a matter of national pride and even patriotic duty. It is also widely regarded as the world's greatest hangover cure.
Last edited by Ularn on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse