NATION

PASSWORD

The Birth of Aegis [Superhero] (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:59 am

Serah wrote:
The Krogan wrote:Hey guys, unfortunately due to stress IRL I'm gonna have to drop out of this RP, it's been effecting my RP ability and shit.

Best of luck with this RP, I enjoyed it.

Well, it's sad to you go, but it's understandable.
Good luck with what you're going through.

Thanks bud
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

Unified Korean Peninsula
Diplomat

Founded: May 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Korean Peninsula » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:54 am

Are you still accepting applications? I've been trawling the portal to the multiverse forum looking for a suitable superhero RP thread that I'd like and I considered joining the New Gotham one (even posting an incomplete application) but I eventually decided that it didn't really suit the characters I wanted to create; the scope was just...too constrained. Anyway, this looks interesting and I'd quite like to join.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:55 pm

Unified Korean Peninsula wrote:Are you still accepting applications? I've been trawling the portal to the multiverse forum looking for a suitable superhero RP thread that I'd like and I considered joining the New Gotham one (even posting an incomplete application) but I eventually decided that it didn't really suit the characters I wanted to create; the scope was just...too constrained. Anyway, this looks interesting and I'd quite like to join.

Yeah you can.
Always open.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:50 pm

Unified Korean Peninsula wrote:Are you still accepting applications? I've been trawling the portal to the multiverse forum looking for a suitable superhero RP thread that I'd like and I considered joining the New Gotham one (even posting an incomplete application) but I eventually decided that it didn't really suit the characters I wanted to create; the scope was just...too constrained. Anyway, this looks interesting and I'd quite like to join.

Absolutely. Bear in mind this is part of an RP group which also includes the 'God's Among US' thread. This is sort of a prequel. This thread is winding down a bit now, but if you want to use that as an opportunity to make an origin story for your hero/villain, lets do it!
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:51 pm

The Krogan wrote:Hey guys, unfortunately due to stress IRL I'm gonna have to drop out of this RP, it's been effecting my RP ability and shit.

Best of luck with this RP, I enjoyed it.

Noooooooooo!

Unified Korean Peninsula
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Korean Peninsula » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:42 am

Super Identity: Zed
Real Identity: Anthony "Tony" Moon
Is the true identity public knowledge or private? Private, with the exception of a few of Zed's closest...associates; he doesn't really do "friends".
Hero, Villain, or Neutral? Neutral, I guess? Zed's agenda is probably best described as...egocentric.
Age: 36...ish, dying really screws with your perception of the passage of time.
Appearance:
Pfft, a costume? Who needs a costume? Nobody, that's who.
Zed's appearance reflects his desire to no longer conform to society...to no longer be oppressed by "the man"...to no longer be another zombie: ironically. Accordingly, Zed styles himself as a punk, wearing appropriate clothing and fashioning his stark white hair (a side effect of zombism) into liberty spikes. However, prior to his transformation, Zed's appearance wasn't anything special; wearing clothing that you'd probably expect from a thirty-something year old who lived alone and was stuck in a dead-end job.
Group Affiliation:
Legal Sanctions: Citizen, although he's technically dead so it'd probably be better to describe him as a "puckish rogue".
D&D Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Powers: Zombie physiology (Type R: Revenant)
Equipment: Nothing, at least I don't think so...? Wait! Zed likes to have a six pack of beers (cans that is) on hand at all times; alcohol really helps you cope with being dead, you know?
Power Origin: Zed's zombism is the indirect result of biological weapons testing...and just really, really shitty luck.
Weaknesses: Besides the strong desire to consume human brains and a powerful craving for man-flesh? I don't know, he's fuck ugly? That's kind of a weakness, I guess.
Personality: Kind of an arsehole (yeah, that's right, I say arse so you'd better get over it), Zed's dark and sardonic usually doesn't go down well at parties; well, most parties. However, under this harsh exterior (although, it's buried pretty deep down) is a man who genuinely cares...ish.
Background: Anthony "Tony" Moon was born on the 17th of September, 1978 in Manchester (that's in England for those of you who don't know) and died on the 2nd of August, 2015; although we'll leave the latter for now and come back to it in a bit. Tony's father was a fishmonger and veritable pillar of the community, an all-round great guy, who'd lost his wife when his son was only two years old and had to consequently raise a child on his own. He didn't do a bad job of it either.

Loving and supportive, Tony's father was the kind of dad that every kid wants. Tony wasn't a troubled, problematic child either, in fact, he was the opposite; Tony was a really, really boring kid. Never getting in any kind of major trouble, achieving relatively average grades at school, and not trying to rebel against authority at all. This mundane behaviour earned him the nickname Zed from his peers because all he ever seemed to do was mope around, leading a seemingly purposeless and unfulfilled existence; like a zombie, get it?

Anyway, this continued into his adult life. Tony worked in a low-level administrative job at a large accounting firm, a suitably dull occupation for an implausibly boring guy. Tony's routine was only broken by the occasional visit to the pub with his "friends", who would probably be better described as acquaintances or maybe even just co-workers. But I digress, where was I? Tony's adult life...let me think, let me think. Well, not much really happens until he gets hit by a bus whilst crossing the road on the 2nd of August, 2015; aged only 36.

The funeral wasn't a big occasion, attended by close family and "friends", the sombre affair was over fairly quickly. Tony's father did the eulogy, although there wasn't much that he could really say, and a few even bothered to mumble "Amen" as he was laid to rest. What happened next was unusual, a couple of months after Tony was buried, the military began conducting biological weapons testing in a controlled environment but, unbeknownst to them, they'd allowed a sample of their work to escape and it infected all of the recently deceased within the graveyard where Tony was buried. However, unlike his undead kin, Tony somehow retained his sentience and managed to flee before the military came in and rounded up or killed his fellow zombies.

Unsure of what to do, Tony considered visiting his father but, after seeing his own reflection, decided to leave his former life behind. Completely reinventing himself, Tony altered his appearance and abandoned his name; instead opting for his childhood nickname, Zed.

Theme song: I can't really think of anything in particular, maybe something by a British punk rock band? I don't know.

RP experience: Owl Creek Academy - Metahuman School RP/IC should prove sufficient evidence of my role-playing ability.
423 this is to make tracking easier

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:45 am

Unified Korean Peninsula wrote:Super Identity: Zed
Real Identity: Anthony "Tony" Moon
Is the true identity public knowledge or private? Private, with the exception of a few of Zed's closest...associates; he doesn't really do "friends".
Hero, Villain, or Neutral? Neutral, I guess? Zed's agenda is probably best described as...egocentric.
Age: 36...ish, dying really screws with your perception of the passage of time.
Appearance:
Pfft, a costume? Who needs a costume? Nobody, that's who.
Zed's appearance reflects his desire to no longer conform to society...to no longer be oppressed by "the man"...to no longer be another zombie: ironically. Accordingly, Zed styles himself as a punk, wearing appropriate clothing and fashioning his stark white hair (a side effect of zombism) into liberty spikes. However, prior to his transformation, Zed's appearance wasn't anything special; wearing clothing that you'd probably expect from a thirty-something year old who lived alone and was stuck in a dead-end job.
Group Affiliation:
Legal Sanctions: Citizen, although he's technically dead so it'd probably be better to describe him as a "puckish rogue".
D&D Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Powers: Zombie physiology (Type R: Revenant)
Equipment: Nothing, at least I don't think so...? Wait! Zed likes to have a six pack of beers (cans that is) on hand at all times; alcohol really helps you cope with being dead, you know?
Power Origin: Zed's zombism is the indirect result of biological weapons testing...and just really, really shitty luck.
Weaknesses: Besides the strong desire to consume human brains and a powerful craving for man-flesh? I don't know, he's fuck ugly? That's kind of a weakness, I guess.
Personality: Kind of an arsehole (yeah, that's right, I say arse so you'd better get over it), Zed's dark and sardonic usually doesn't go down well at parties; well, most parties. However, under this harsh exterior (although, it's buried pretty deep down) is a man who genuinely cares...ish.
Background: Anthony "Tony" Moon was born on the 17th of September, 1978 in Manchester (that's in England for those of you who don't know) and died on the 2nd of August, 2015; although we'll leave the latter for now and come back to it in a bit. Tony's father was a fishmonger and veritable pillar of the community, an all-round great guy, who'd lost his wife when his son was only two years old and had to consequently raise a child on his own. He didn't do a bad job of it either.

Loving and supportive, Tony's father was the kind of dad that every kid wants. Tony wasn't a troubled, problematic child either, in fact, he was the opposite; Tony was a really, really boring kid. Never getting in any kind of major trouble, achieving relatively average grades at school, and not trying to rebel against authority at all. This mundane behaviour earned him the nickname Zed from his peers because all he ever seemed to do was mope around, leading a seemingly purposeless and unfulfilled existence; like a zombie, get it?

Anyway, this continued into his adult life. Tony worked in a low-level administrative job at a large accounting firm, a suitably dull occupation for an implausibly boring guy. Tony's routine was only broken by the occasional visit to the pub with his "friends", who would probably be better described as acquaintances or maybe even just co-workers. But I digress, where was I? Tony's adult life...let me think, let me think. Well, not much really happens until he gets hit by a bus whilst crossing the road on the 2nd of August, 2015; aged only 36.

The funeral wasn't a big occasion, attended by close family and "friends", the sombre affair was over fairly quickly. Tony's father did the eulogy, although there wasn't much that he could really say, and a few even bothered to mumble "Amen" as he was laid to rest. What happened next was unusual, a couple of months after Tony was buried, the military began conducting biological weapons testing in a controlled environment but, unbeknownst to them, they'd allowed a sample of their work to escape and it infected all of the recently deceased within the graveyard where Tony was buried. However, unlike his undead kin, Tony somehow retained his sentience and managed to flee before the military came in and rounded up or killed his fellow zombies.

Unsure of what to do, Tony considered visiting his father but, after seeing his own reflection, decided to leave his former life behind. Completely reinventing himself, Tony altered his appearance and abandoned his name; instead opting for his childhood nickname, Zed.

Theme song: I can't really think of anything in particular, maybe something by a British punk rock band? I don't know.

RP experience: Owl Creek Academy - Metahuman School RP/IC should prove sufficient evidence of my role-playing ability.

Accepted!

As for theme songs.... London calling?

London calling, to the zombies of death,
Quit holding out, and draw another breath...

Seems kinda appropriate even if he is from Manchester
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unified Korean Peninsula
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Korean Peninsula » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:30 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Accepted!

Yeah, I thought about London Calling but decided that it'd be better to leave it open, I doubt the theme song's going to matter much anyway but...meh; either way, thanks for the suggestion. Anyway, what's happened in the IC? Could I get a quick run down on recent events?

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:56 am

Unified Korean Peninsula wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:Accepted!

Yeah, I thought about London Calling but decided that it'd be better to leave it open, I doubt the theme song's going to matter much anyway but...meh; either way, thanks for the suggestion. Anyway, what's happened in the IC? Could I get a quick run down on recent events?

Alice Kosa aka the Watcher put together a super-team to go and collect some nanites from 'Las Santanas' (Los Angeles). The town was abandoned earlier in the canon due to a North Korean Nuclear strike.

The team arrived but came under attack by NATO and other aligned groups, mostly due to extremely poor diplomacy by the ones on the surface (Alice, who is really the talky one in the group had gone underground to search for the nanites).

A big battle ensued, NATO and their allies brought in a giant killer robot that destroyed Alice and numerous mooks, but eventually got damaged and dropped a 30MT anti-matter weapon and bugged out along with the rest of the NATO contingent. Most of the team got out with the exception of Alice and Billy Creele/the Gunslinger and are now gathered at a bar in San Francisco.

A shady organisation calling itself Cerberus managed to get out with the nanites, Alice and Creele.

Any characters who dropped out during the fight scene I am going to write off as casualties (i.e. Cinder and Stareye)... though if they want to come back they are free to write themselves back into the story.

Unified Korean Peninsula
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Korean Peninsula » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:05 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Unified Korean Peninsula wrote:Yeah, I thought about London Calling but decided that it'd be better to leave it open, I doubt the theme song's going to matter much anyway but...meh; either way, thanks for the suggestion. Anyway, what's happened in the IC? Could I get a quick run down on recent events?

Alice Kosa aka the Watcher put together a super-team to go and collect some nanites from 'Las Santanas' (Los Angeles). The town was abandoned earlier in the canon due to a North Korean Nuclear strike.

The team arrived but came under attack by NATO and other aligned groups, mostly due to extremely poor diplomacy by the ones on the surface (Alice, who is really the talky one in the group had gone underground to search for the nanites).

A big battle ensued, NATO and their allies brought in a giant killer robot that destroyed Alice and numerous mooks, but eventually got damaged and dropped a 30MT anti-matter weapon and bugged out along with the rest of the NATO contingent. Most of the team got out with the exception of Alice and Billy Creele/the Gunslinger and are now gathered at a bar in San Francisco.

A shady organisation calling itself Cerberus managed to get out with the nanites, Alice and Creele.

Any characters who dropped out during the fight scene I am going to write off as casualties (i.e. Cinder and Stareye)... though if they want to come back they are free to write themselves back into the story.

The bar's the Golden Horn, right? I think I'll put Zed there...or nearby at least.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Um dyelli I had responded to the post with Alice asking for help with removing the memory blocks in her mind here viewtopic.php?p=25539661#p25539661

I will post responding to Alice's request for Shade's presence.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:06 am

Shadowwell wrote:Um dyelli I had responded to the post with Alice asking for help with removing the memory blocks in her mind here viewtopic.php?p=25539661#p25539661

I will post responding to Alice's request for Shade's presence.

Apologies must have missed that -was pretty tired last night

Empire of Gibraltar
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Gibraltar » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Super Identity: Storm Cloud
Real Identity: Xavier Volt
Is the true identity public knowledge or private? Public towards Russians, Private anywhere else.
Hero, Villain, or Neutral? Neutral, More towards Villain
Appearance:
He wears a dark grey jumpsuit, with yellow stripes. Along with aviation goggles.

He will wear a Labcoat, as well as dark sunglasses.

Group Affiliation: None
Legal Sanctions: Ultranationalist, Terrorist
D&D Alignment: Loyal
Powers:
Enhanced Intelligence:
He has had his intelligence Wnhanced to allow quick thinking in a battle as well as make him able to plan his strategies and know when to improvise when said problem goes wrong.
Enhanced Speed:
He is able to run at 100 km/h (60 MPH), however doesn't do it often due to vastly dehydrates him. And causes a lot of wear and tear on his clothes.
Electricity Control:
He has the ability to control electricity, and shock people through touch. He mostly uses it to shut off enemy equipment. And power his Tesla Coil.
Equipment:
Tesla Coil Sniper Rifle:
Tesla Coils are weapons that have the ability to shoot projectiles that cause an EMP to whatever it hits.
Kalashnikov AK-74
Spring Knife:
A knife with a spring which will launch the blade.
Power Origin: Russian Supersoldier, enhanced with technology.
Weaknesses: He is still human, and can be killed by a regular gun shot, or anything else. When dehydrated his powers decrease, and he essentially becomes a regular human.
Personality: Focused, if he's focused he will not be distracted.
Background:
The Russians trying to get an edge over the Americans, right at the end of the Cold War. They made the Thunder Cloud. He was smart, fast, and tough. An amazing Supersoldier. Even after the Soviets fell he stayed loyal to the new Russian government. He supported the Russians in Ukraine, and would be sent undercover into the former Soviet Republics and terrorize them into submission to Russia. Many people say that if a person attempts to disobey Russia, they will be founded electrocuted with note saying, "Don't attempt to disobey Mother Russia. You will be hunted down, and you will be killed."
Theme song: Good News, Manic Drive

RP experience: Might Makes Right
"Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's entire life thinking it's stupid." -Albert Einstein
Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.82
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:13 pm

I'd like to point out that Birth of Aegis is a chapter 1.5 to Gods Among Us, as such anyone who has been accepted here will most likely be accepted there as well.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:15 am

Empire of Gibraltar wrote:Super Identity: Storm Cloud
Is the true identity public knowledge or private? Public towards Russians, Private anywhere else.
Appearance:
He wears a dark grey jumpsuit, with yellow stripes. Along with aviation goggles.

Powers:
Enhanced Intelligence:
He has had his intelligence Wnhanced to allow quick thinking in a battle as well as make him able to plan his strategies and know when to improvise when said problem goes wrong.
Enhanced Speed:
He is able to run at 100 km/h (60 MPH), however doesn't do it often due to vastly dehydrates him. And causes a lot of wear and tear on his clothes.
Electricity Control:
He has the ability to control electricity, and shock people through touch. He mostly uses it to shut off enemy equipment. And power his Tesla Coil.
Equipment:
Tesla Coil Sniper Rifle:
Tesla Coils are weapons that have the ability to shoot projectiles that cause an EMP to whatever it hits.
Kalashnikov AK-74
Spring Knife:
Weaknesses: He is still human, and can be killed by a regular gun shot, or anything else. When dehydrated his powers decrease, and he essentially becomes a regular human.
Background:
The Russians trying to get an edge over the Americans, right at the end of the Cold War. They made the Thunder Cloud. He was smart, fast, and tough. An amazing Supersoldier. Even after the Soviets fell he stayed loyal to the new Russian government. He supported the Russians in Ukraine, and would be sent undercover into the former Soviet Republics and terrorize them into submission to Russia. Many people say that if a person attempts to disobey Russia, they will be founded electrocuted with note saying, "Don't attempt to disobey Mother Russia. You will be hunted down, and you will be killed."

I am going to accept this character, I just have a couple of things I want to clarify with you.

Firstly, Birth of Aegis is set, more or less, in an alternate version of today. The USA is kinda messed up but most other States are fine. All the RP action at this point is happening in the USA. Why has he here and not in the Ukraine?

Secondly, Birth of Aegis is definitely winding down, though having said that, Storm Cloud could fit very well into the main Gods Among Us thread if you are interested (should be a link on the first page)? I will even give you a potted synopsis/suggestion for a second char :D
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Gibraltar
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Gibraltar » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:51 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Empire of Gibraltar wrote:Super Identity: Storm Cloud
Appearance:

Powers:
Enhanced Intelligence:
Enhanced Speed:
Electricity Control:
Equipment:
Tesla Coil Sniper Rifle:
Kalashnikov AK-74
Spring Knife:
Background:

I am going to accept this character, I just have a couple of things I want to clarify with you.

Firstly, Birth of Aegis is set, more or less, in an alternate version of today. The USA is kinda messed up but most other States are fine. All the RP action at this point is happening in the USA. Why has he here and not in the Ukraine?

Secondly, Birth of Aegis is definitely winding down, though having said that, Storm Cloud could fit very well into the main Gods Among Us thread if you are interested (should be a link on the first page)? I will even give you a potted synopsis/suggestion for a second char :D

Okay thanks, I have been weary of joining Gods Among Us because there is over 1000 posts, and that would be a lot to catch up with.
"Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's entire life thinking it's stupid." -Albert Einstein
Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.82
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:12 pm

Empire of Gibraltar wrote:I am going to accept this character, I just have a couple of things I want to clarify with you.

Okay thanks, I have been weary of joining Gods Among Us because there is over 1000 posts, and that would be a lot to catch up with.[/quote]

It is too long... I think we need to start a new thread with a synopsis at the front.

Basically GAU can be summarised like this (cutting out side plots).

Earth was invaded by Martians and simultaneously attacked by the 'Dark Lord'. Both were defeated by 'Taskforce Ygdrassil', however Las Santanas (LA) was irradiated by a North Korean nuclear attack and the USA has generally taken pretty heavy damage. In this thread another anti-matter device was let off in Las Santanas, further damaging the town.

GAU is set five years on. Las Santanas is being repaired, slowly. though the USA still isn't back on its feet. A Senator by the name of 'Cross' has passed the Meta-Human Registration Bill which is now waiting on Presidential authorization. It basically strips Meta-Humans of most human rights as well as giving the 'SCP Foundation' extraordinary powers to imprison/eliminate meta-humans.

Alice Kosa/Watcher (from this thread) is opposing the Bill publicly (she is a bit of a TV personality in 5 years time) on the grounds that the bill is unconstitutional. Atlas, another Meta-human, has also talked her into starting a revolution. Simultaneously she is trying for a power-grab in shady organisation that imprisons dangerous Meta-humans called 'Cerberus'. Another organisation, known as 'Terra Nova' is sniffing around and has successfully infiltrated her faction, though what they are up to at this point is anyone's guess.

Summarized in 3 paragraphs!

A possible way in for you is via Zara Delic, another character of mine, who is a bog standard human. Her back story is that she operated as an assassin in Eastern Europe prior to signing on with Aegis. We could write that there is history of some description between her and Xavier Volt. Maybe they crossed paths on a mission? Does he now want her blood?
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Empire of Gibraltar wrote:I am going to accept this character, I just have a couple of things I want to clarify with you.

Okay thanks, I have been weary of joining Gods Among Us because there is over 1000 posts, and that would be a lot to catch up with.

It is too long... I think we need to start a new thread with a synopsis at the front.
[/quote]
I'm going to be doing that after the current arc is done. (Easier that way.)
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse