NATION

PASSWORD

World On Fire: Shadow Ops [OPEN] (OOC/Fantasy WW2)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:31 am

Player Character App (Shadow Ops Operative)

Name: Jerome Paul Gasteaux
D.O.B.: March 4, 1916
Physical Description and/or Picture: Taken just off of his families restored plantation in Georgia, prior to World War II.
Species: Human
Nationality: French-American
Ethnicity: European/Caucasian
Religion: Orthodox Templar
Powers/Magical Specializations: Knight
Bio: Jerome Paul Gasteau was born to two members of the Franco-American population in the American South, more specifically Georgia. Raised from a young age in rather traditionalist studies, Jerome was ultimately unaware of the Mascarade until he was eighteen -the summer of 1939- when all hell broke loose in England and his family began to get worried. It was long since a known fact among his family that he was the last in a line of potential heirs for the title of Chosen Wielder of the Blade of Durendal, but he'd not yet been tested. By 1940, the trials had been set up and Jerome was finally introduced to the world of the New World Order of the Knights of the Temple of Solomon... better known colloquially as the Knights Templar.

As he passed each trial set before him, he was allowed to bond with the Enchanted Blade Durendal, and likewise approached a level of synchronicity with it not known since the advent of its originally wielder Roland, the legendary French Paladin of Charlemagne. In the aftermath of the Pearl Harbor ambush and the onset of US involvement in WWII, it became obvious that the old order would once again be called upon to defend its ancestral homeland against the ancient threats it once battled. With the Order at his back, supporting the new Chosen, he has been outfitted with top-tier armor, brought up from the crypts in the New World, hidden many years ago in the wake of the Templar Diaspora during the waxing years of the French Revolution. Now it is time for the old lion to rear its head, and for the ancient order to gain a hold in the world that had forsaken it, to help liberate France from the forces that would see it serve evil. Now is the time for the Templars to fight.

Psychological Profile: Selected by the family Gasteaux to be the wielder of the blade, he was the final hope for the Templars to once again regain their former glory. The last in a long line of descendants of the legendary French Paladin Roland, he is seen to be the only one worthy to wield Durendal, but it has been noted that the blade can even turn on its wielders. Many have proclaimed its dissatisfaction with certain chosen and even more have been struck down in its annoyance and anger. By comparison, Jerome has only been cut once, a mild sliver of a scratch because he mishandled the blade in an inspection. Hardly grounds for something considered to be chronic, but definitely significant given the near lethal results more practiced Templars have had with the blade. In the end, it has been determined Jerome is a duty-bound soldier, loyal to family and creed and willing to risk everything to stand up for his Family name.

Known in his childhood for being the chivalrous type, he was raised on traditional Southern family values, and while he withholds a deceptively French accent, let it be known his mannerisms and lexicon of choice are American, his semi-fluent state in the French language goes back only enough to converse with Durendal on the battlefield and to give it orders. Beyond that he is quite illiterate in the French language. His devotion to his studies has always come second to his love for swordsmanship and it appears his love for his blade also extends to something reminiscent of the ancient warriors of the Crusades and back. Whether it be for good or bad, he will always stand beside Durendal and rise up to any occasion he deems worthy of his attention, which is nothing short of saying any and all fights he could join in, regardless of restriction.

Why do you fight?: Set to retake his order's homeland (France), he stands for the Gasteaux Family Name, the name of the Templar Order, and most of all he stands for the fighting spirit of the French and the indomitable will of his Blade, Durendal.

Defining Quote: "Durendal! COME!"

RP Sample: I believe I'm rather quite well-known, and I've provided one already, must I provide another?
Last edited by Kassaran on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:23 am

Kassaran wrote:Player Character App (Shadow Ops Operative)

Name: Jerome Paul Gasteaux
D.O.B.: March 4, 1916
Physical Description and/or Picture: Taken just off of his families restored plantation in Georgia, prior to World War II.
Species: Human Knight
Nationality: French-American
Ethnicity: European/Caucasian
Religion: Orthodox Templar
Powers/Magical Specializations: Chosen Wielder of the Blade of Durendal; Heir Apparent to the Templar House Gasteaux; Chosen Wearer of the Armor
Bio: Jerome Paul Gasteau was born to two members of the Franco-American population in the American South, more specifically Georgia. Raised from a young age in rather traditionalist studies, Jerome was ultimately unaware of the Mascarade until he was eighteen -the summer of 1939- when all hell broke loose in England and his family began to get worried. It was long since a known fact among his family that he was the last in a line of potential heirs for the title of Chosen Wielder of the Blade of Durendal, but he'd not yet been tested. By 1940, the trials had been set up and Jerome was finally introduced to the world of the New World Order of the Knights of the Temple of Solomon... better known colloquially as the Knights Templar.

As he passed each trial set before him, he was allowed to bond with the Enchanted Blade Durendal, and likewise approached a level of synchronicity with it not known since the advent of its originally wielder Roland, the legendary French Paladin of Charlemagne. In the aftermath of the Pearl Harbor ambush and the onset of US involvement in WWII, it became obvious that the old order would once again be called upon to defend its ancestral homeland against the ancient threats it once battled. With the Order at his back, supporting the new Chosen, he has been outfitted with top-tier armor, brought up from the crypts in the New World, hidden many years ago in the wake of the Templar Diaspora during the waxing years of the French Revolution. Now it is time for the old lion to rear its head, and for the ancient order to gain a hold in the world that had forsaken it, to help liberate France from the forces that would see it serve evil. Now is the time for the Templars to fight.

Psychological Profile: Selected by the family Gasteaux to be the wielder of the blade, he was the final hope for the Templars to once again regain their former glory. The last in a long line of descendants of the legendary French Paladin Roland, he is seen to be the only one worthy to wield Durendal, but it has been noted that the blade can even turn on its wielders. Many have proclaimed its dissatisfaction with certain chosen and even more have been struck down in its annoyance and anger. By comparison, Jerome has only been cut once, a mild sliver of a scratch because he mishandled the blade in an inspection. Hardly grounds for something considered to be chronic, but definitely significant given the near lethal results more practiced Templars have had with the blade. In the end, it has been determined Jerome is a duty-bound soldier, loyal to family and creed and willing to risk everything to stand up for his Family name.

Known in his childhood for being the chivalrous type, he was raised on traditional Southern family values, and while he withholds a deceptively French accent, let it be known his mannerisms and lexicon of choice are American, his semi-fluent state in the French language goes back only enough to converse with Durendal on the battlefield and to give it orders. Beyond that he is quite illiterate in the French language. His devotion to his studies has always come second to his love for swordsmanship and it appears his love for his blade also extends to something reminiscent of the ancient warriors of the Crusades and back. Whether it be for good or bad, he will always stand beside Durendal and rise up to any occasion he deems worthy of his attention, which is nothing short of saying any and all fights he could join in, regardless of restriction.

Why do you fight?: Set to retake his order's homeland (France), he stands for the Gasteaux Family Name, the name of the Templar Order, and most of all he stands for the fighting spirit of the French and the indomitable will of his Blade, Durendal.

Defining Quote: "Durendal! COME!"

RP Sample: I believe I'm rather quite well-known, and I've provided one already, must I provide another?

Seems ok, though a few things of note. One, please dont bold everything. Two, what is Orthodox Templar as a religion, and three, I have no idea what your specialization is supposed to be or what it does. ._.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:33 am

So, from the Knights of the Temple of Solomon, there was originally just one sect. It was a semi-deistic sect that believed in a series of ancient relics recovered from the Holy Land including a Djinn, or something that acted like it. The Djinn was known as the Spirit of the Mountain and taken from Zion during the Second Crusade and brought back to France. When the French royalty inevitably turned on the Templars, the Djinn was one of the relics taken into hiding, Djinn by Islamic lore and mythology were great and powerful beings, but also extremely hostile to Humans. The Templars kept it in line with a sort of material sacrifice in secret rituals. This ultimately spawned the belief in the strange habits of the Templars and gave the Catholic Church reason to disband the Order.

At the time of the Purge of the Templar Order, or moreover the execution of the arrest warrant, two sects emerged from the conflict. One, were the Orthodox Templars, believers in the strength of the relics recovered and Humanity's ultimate ability to overcome all things. The second were the Djinnist Templars, a sect that diverged by stating that only the Djinn could preserve the Templar order. Taking a majority of the riches they could while the King drafted the arrest warrants, the Djinnist Templars fled Europe and disappeared to the South, to regions unknown and still yet to be revealed. Orthodox Templars remained, believing that with the power of the holy artifacts they came across, they could transcend the power of the Catholic Church and one day regain the enormous power they'd once held. They're sort of a cult bordering along the lines of what Mormons are to Baptists.

I have a history detailing the actions of the Templars throughout the time between the Purge and the French Revolution. At this point, most Orthodox Templars who did not flee to other countries (most refused to do so believing they could weather the storm as before), were found out and executed. The majority of the thousands of French Templar families that were executed were simply snuffed out of existence and their possessions taken by Robespierre's Committee of Public Safety. Of what once was present of the Templar riches, all remains now under German hands, including the hundreds of relics taken in by their members and then re-dispersed through France in the wake of the French Revolution.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:25 am

Kassaran wrote:So, from the Knights of the Temple of Solomon, there was originally just one sect. It was a semi-deistic sect that believed in a series of ancient relics recovered from the Holy Land including a Djinn, or something that acted like it. The Djinn was known as the Spirit of the Mountain and taken from Zion during the Second Crusade and brought back to France. When the French royalty inevitably turned on the Templars, the Djinn was one of the relics taken into hiding, Djinn by Islamic lore and mythology were great and powerful beings, but also extremely hostile to Humans. The Templars kept it in line with a sort of material sacrifice in secret rituals. This ultimately spawned the belief in the strange habits of the Templars and gave the Catholic Church reason to disband the Order.

At the time of the Purge of the Templar Order, or moreover the execution of the arrest warrant, two sects emerged from the conflict. One, were the Orthodox Templars, believers in the strength of the relics recovered and Humanity's ultimate ability to overcome all things. The second were the Djinnist Templars, a sect that diverged by stating that only the Djinn could preserve the Templar order. Taking a majority of the riches they could while the King drafted the arrest warrants, the Djinnist Templars fled Europe and disappeared to the South, to regions unknown and still yet to be revealed. Orthodox Templars remained, believing that with the power of the holy artifacts they came across, they could transcend the power of the Catholic Church and one day regain the enormous power they'd once held. They're sort of a cult bordering along the lines of what Mormons are to Baptists.

I have a history detailing the actions of the Templars throughout the time between the Purge and the French Revolution. At this point, most Orthodox Templars who did not flee to other countries (most refused to do so believing they could weather the storm as before), were found out and executed. The majority of the thousands of French Templar families that were executed were simply snuffed out of existence and their possessions taken by Robespierre's Committee of Public Safety. Of what once was present of the Templar riches, all remains now under German hands, including the hundreds of relics taken in by their members and then re-dispersed through France in the wake of the French Revolution.

Ah, so they're cultists. Seems ok, I guess. I'll have Agri run through the app, just in case. Also, have that put down as additional info somewhere in the app, so we'd know.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:29 am

Wolfenium wrote:Ah, so they're cultists. Seems ok, I guess. I'll have Agri run through the app, just in case. Also, have that put down as additional info somewhere in the app, so we'd know.

I honestly thought that there'd be some sort of problem with me introducing the Djinn, but it makes sense given everything present.

bloody hell, mate.

Cerrania
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:28 am

When did this re-open? Always thought it looked cool, but never had a chance to join.
"Amibition is a dream with a V8 engine."
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:18 pm

Cerrania wrote:When did this re-open? Always thought it looked cool, but never had a chance to join.

It's been open a long time ago. It's just that activity slumped due to real life issues.

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:22 pm

I will make my app soon. I am going to stick with that sniper guy. Also, is it okay if my RP sample is a ic interview with a psychiatrist a few hours before his execution?
Last edited by Shark isle on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Shark isle wrote:I will make my app soon. I am going to stick with that sniper guy. Also, is it okay if my RP sample is a ic interview with a psychiatrist a few hours before his execution?

Links are preferred for RP samples, and they should be to IC posts of your own.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:15 pm

I apologize again for any delay in summary making.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:17 pm

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Player Character App (Shadow Ops Operative)

Name: Li Wengxiang
D.O.B.: Shanghai, 17th January, 1912.
Physical Description and/or Picture:
Species : Human/Mage
Nationality: Republic of China
Ethnicity: Chinese
Religion (if any): Buddhism
Powers/Magical Specializations (Only if Mage, Witch or Esper): Ki-Based Martial Arts
Bio:

Born in Shanghai, Li was raised in an orphanage whose at that time was controlled by the Republic of China's government. However, due to the budget constraints the orphanage was closed and the children inside were distributed to various factions and/or nations. Li was fortunate enough to be sent to the Shaolin monks.

There, he was raised as in the way of Shaolin teachings, before long mastered the Shaolin martial arts when he was 19, although still the basic non Ki-based and the basic Ki-based. At the same year, the Communist insurgency had gained popularity and strength in the following period to asserted their power and ruling as a Communist government in China. Shaolin enlisted the aid of their martial artists to bolstered the KMT's military ranks, while Li was entrusted with training sessions to proved himself worthy of more than just the basic ones. Eventually he learned marksmanship with KMT's weaponry, and eventually proved to be experienced enough for deployment. Perhaps a selection in process was already begun for his placement.

Psychological Profile: One of many Shaolin-based monk, dutiful, disciplined, and loyal. What makes his liability is the fact that he is not the kind of person who is going to disobey orders and command easily, not easily swayed by things that could make people swayed.

Why do you fight?: Set to defend his homeland from both Japanese occupation forces and the Communists. And to preserved the Shaolin traditional culture.
Defining Quote: "Shaolin for the Chinese!"
RP Sample: I can provide one.
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

WolFina
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby WolFina » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:08 am

> Romagna's Mussolini paraphernalia.

"Let's create busts and wine bottles for the guy who murdered his first wife and son, and later collaborated with a foreign army which raped and killed our women and children."
P2TM's not-so-favorite-but-we-don't-have-anyone-to-replace-her Fascist otaku catgirl
The Templar High Council wrote:Wolf, why you got dem eyes? I don't like dem eyes...
Gaiserin wrote:/Puts cat ears on you.
( •̀ω•́ )
Rupudska wrote:I bet you'd look cute in a miniskirt and thigh highs.

The East Marches wrote:That is a new level of hate tbh. You can take the title of Italy hater from me in that case.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:57 am

Just to assure everyone, Agri's not dead. He's outlining the plot for Chapter 2 in addition to the summary, so stay tuned. :3

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:06 am

If we're still tuned in at this point, we're either used to RP's like Elementals where we have to wait to progress, or we're creatures of timeless patience. I'm a little of both, mostly because when I unleash my fury it is known by the heavens and the Earth that I meant entirely to do what I did.

bloody hell, mate.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:15 am

I know stronger songs, but the escalation of murder and physical harm seen yesterday on the hands of neonazis makes me reluctant to make something even slightly resembling a call for violence, while Charlottesville still recovers from it.

Ridicule is fair game though. Frogs and washed up reality show hosts? Really, master race?

Summary coming ASAP.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:08 am

Agritum wrote:I know stronger songs, but the escalation of murder and physical harm seen yesterday on the hands of neonazis makes me reluctant to make something even slightly resembling a call for violence, while Charlottesville still recovers from it.

Ridicule is fair game though. Frogs and washed up reality show hosts? Really, master race?

Summary coming ASAP.

"I hate Illinois nazis"
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:04 am

Agritum wrote:I know stronger songs, but the escalation of murder and physical harm seen yesterday on the hands of neonazis makes me reluctant to make something even slightly resembling a call for violence, while Charlottesville still recovers from it.

Summary coming ASAP.

ASAP

As Soon As Pi ends...

bloody hell, mate.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Player Character App (Shadow Ops Operative)

Name: Franklin J. Weaver
D.O.B.: June 28th, 1919
Physical Description and/or Picture: Image
Species : Werewolf with dark brown fur and deep yellow eyes
Nationality: 3rd Generation American with German roots
Ethnicity: Caucasion, with Jewish Ancestory
Religion (if any): Lutheran
Powers/Magical Specializations (Only if Mage, Witch or Esper):
Bio: Franklin Weaver is the grandson of the first German Werewolf to be sighted in Michigen and is proud of that fact, though he hid it for the longest time. He was born in Horstburg, Michigen three hours after WW1 ended, and got his first glimpse of his father when he was one month old. He experienced a very normal childhood and was unaware of the town's secret until his first transformation on his 13th birthday. When this happened the town of 250 celebrated the following night. It was then that Frank realized that the village was a haven for people afflicted by Lycanthropy and he was the first in a new generation as most were killed in WW1. As a werewolf, Frank was able to keep his personality but was blessed with heightened senses and superior strength. It wasn't until the onset of WW2 when problems started arising, the scent of war had carried over from Europe and had sent the town into a blood lust. Farmers started reporting missing animals and people all over started reporting large canine like creatures attacking deer and even killing grizzly bears. Frank was called up in the draft and the night before, the "Pack" gathered in the town square and held a vigil for him, and bid him farewell. After he left, reports died down to an occasional sighting by hunters. Frank went to basic training and was selected for ranger school. He ended up with the 2nd Ranger battalion and was selected by the SOE to serve with the French Resistance in Western France. Here he earned the nickname "Rodeur nocturne" after successfully tracking a group of SS who had butchered the residence of Gevaudan that had sheltered a family of Jews. It was there that his condition as a werewolf was outed as villagers watched in horror as he butchered the SS outside the town before he collapsed out of exhaustion after running them down.

Psychological Profile: "Shows signs of enhanced aggression, possibly due to traumatizing experience as a child and uses the word 'Werewolf' when describing himself. Other than that, he falls within healthy parameters for Military Service, there is no need for a Section 8 at this point, but further monitoring is recommended."
Why do you fight?: Was drafted and is currently working to ensure the weakening of the "Old Blood" European Werewolf Packs, more specifically, the ones that serve Adolf Hitler.
Defining Quote: "Why would I weep for those I eatl? Would a wolf weep for killing and eating a rabbit or a deer? No, he'd lick is lips and move on, happy that his belly is full."
RP Sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=358577[/quote]
Last edited by New Antonalia on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Hello Antonalia. I will review your app later, when I'm finished with the summary.

I am reflecting on how a quick series of events this week eerily happened during the revival of this role play.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:21 am

"Revival". If I didn't know any better, I'd say your cloning an entirely new thread based on the DNA from this one in a secret underground vault where it is being closely monitored until it is deemed ready and fully matured.

How goes the summary though? Is it going to be up any time this next week or two? We got ops about to begin so I'm curious if I'm liable to miss anything.

bloody hell, mate.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:32 am

Kassaran wrote:"Revival". If I didn't know any better, I'd say your cloning an entirely new thread based on the DNA from this one in a secret underground vault where it is being closely monitored until it is deemed ready and fully matured.

How goes the summary though? Is it going to be up any time this next week or two? We got ops about to begin so I'm curious if I'm liable to miss anything.

It's going to be up very soon, along with CH1 start. Given that our chapters aren't incredibly fast in pace, I don't think you should have many issues.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:19 am

Agritum wrote:
Kassaran wrote:"Revival". If I didn't know any better, I'd say your cloning an entirely new thread based on the DNA from this one in a secret underground vault where it is being closely monitored until it is deemed ready and fully matured.

It's going to be up very soon, along with CH1 start. Given that our chapters aren't incredibly fast in pace, I don't think you should have many issues.

Well, like, a timetable for what we're looking at would be nice-ish. What is very soon?

bloody hell, mate.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:02 am

Kassaran wrote:
Agritum wrote:It's going to be up very soon, along with CH1 start. Given that our chapters aren't incredibly fast in pace, I don't think you should have many issues.

Well, like, a timetable for what we're looking at would be nice-ish. What is very soon?

As early as today or tomorrow.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:27 am

Agritum wrote:
Kassaran wrote:Well, like, a timetable for what we're looking at would be nice-ish. What is very soon?

As early as today or tomorrow.

Said Agri, for the seventeenth time this summer. :^)

But srs looking forward to it.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:46 am

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Player Character App (Shadow Ops Operative)

Name: Li Wengxiang
D.O.B.: Shanghai, 17th January, 1912.
Physical Description and/or Picture:
Species : Human/Mage
Nationality: Republic of China
Ethnicity: Chinese
Religion (if any): Buddhism
Powers/Magical Specializations (Only if Mage, Witch or Esper): Ki-Based Martial Arts
Bio:

Born in Shanghai, Li was raised in an orphanage whose at that time was controlled by the Republic of China's government. However, due to the budget constraints the orphanage was closed and the children inside were distributed to various factions and/or nations. Li was fortunate enough to be sent to the Shaolin monks.

There, he was raised as in the way of Shaolin teachings, before long mastered the Shaolin martial arts when he was 19, although still the basic non Ki-based and the basic Ki-based. At the same year, the Communist insurgency had gained popularity and strength in the following period to asserted their power and ruling as a Communist government in China. Shaolin enlisted the aid of their martial artists to bolstered the KMT's military ranks, while Li was entrusted with training sessions to proved himself worthy of more than just the basic ones. Eventually he learned marksmanship with KMT's weaponry, and eventually proved to be experienced enough for deployment. Perhaps a selection in process was already begun for his placement.

Psychological Profile: One of many Shaolin-based monk, dutiful, disciplined, and loyal. What makes his liability is the fact that he is not the kind of person who is going to disobey orders and command easily, not easily swayed by things that could make people swayed.

Why do you fight?: Set to defend his homeland from both Japanese occupation forces and the Communists. And to preserved the Shaolin traditional culture.
Defining Quote: "Shaolin for the Chinese!"
RP Sample:
viewtopic.php?p=32286304#p32286304
viewtopic.php?p=32304680#p32304680
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse