NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 2, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 2, Open)

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:10 pm

In a world where the 3 universes of Marvel, DC, and Dragon Ball Z are all combined into one. It brings a legion of new heroes and villains to deal with. But while they're all off stopping Thanos from getting all of the Infinity Gems or making sure Darkseid doesn't get his hands on the Anti-Life Equation, who keeps the homeworld safe? Everyone is familiar with Superman, Captain America, Goku and the likes, but they're not the only heroes. And even they can't be everywhere at once. With more and more superhumans popping up all over the world, alien invasions happening on earth regularly, and Gods just simply trying to destroy or take over the Earth for some reason, numbers are a factor, and everyone knows it. So join the numbers and be a hero! There are very little limits!

Alright. Exposition! YAY! You can create a hero. Or you will if you want to join this RP. I MIGHT allow some people to be major villains from the various universes if I see that you're an active poster and want to do it. You can have pretty much any power(s) you want. Within reason of course. No omni stuff. But I am more than happy to let your powers grow. If you think something may be a little over the top, let me know. I am very reasonable.

You DO NOT have to be something from these three universe. You could be a freaking WH40k SpaceMarine if you can just explain how they got to the current time.

MUST READ
There will be majorish arcs led by me that will often change the time period. Anywhere from a few days to 10 years. HOWEVER! You DO NOT have to participate in them if you don't want to. Infinite Justice is much like a comic book in the way that not all Superheroes are at the same place at the same time. Most of the stories and fights will be ones YOU construct on your own. You can use ANY of the pre-existing characters in them or invite another player to join you. Provided you A: Don't interfere with another player unless they say it's okay, or B: Don't kill existing characters as someone else may want to use them. This is a Superhero Sandbox and there are MASSIVE universes out there for you to interact with at your leisure. Have fun!

Typical RP etiquette: No Godmodding(without permission), No Metagaming. No in OOC arguing, I am the OP/God.
I will allow Saiyans and Kryptonians. It should be fun.
ALL characters are required to have a feasible weakness.
Fun is mandatory. Beatings will continue until morale improves!
Fights between characters should be discussed OOCly before they take place. If an agreement cannot be reached, it will be taken to a poll.

ARCHIVE: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=342639

Tvtropes Page: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/R ... iteJustice

Sub Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/infinitejustice/

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=335292

Code: Select all
Name/Alias:

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species:

Backstory:

Powers and Abilities:

Weaknesses:

[url=http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms/13-general-obd-terms/80-destructive-capacity]Destructive Capacity[/url]:

[url=http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/45-speed]Speed[/url]:

[url=http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/134-durability]Durability[/url]:

[url=http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms/13-general-obd-terms/37-strength]Lifting Strength[/url]:

[url=http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/39-strength-2]Striking Strength[/url]:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence:

[b]Optional stuff.[/b]

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:44 am, edited 22 times in total.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Yay, new thread, and I'm first to arrive, calling dibs!

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Second isn't bad.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Tagging at third.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:14 pm

I'm going to bed now, I've been awake way to long today so goodnight.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:15 pm

FIFTH IS COOL TOO. 8)
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Hangar 18
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hangar 18 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:15 pm

im here fagits
“I don't like jelly donuts.”
- Yngwie Malmsteen

rip in peace rob halfordia

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Calling 7th Place!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:19 pm

Tomia wrote:By the way Charm, I made the app for the antagonist of Cora's arc, though he probably won't Appear for a little while. I figure we should they some time to interact be for he appears.

Kewl. :)
I'll get to work on Katie's antagonists once your done.

I'm eights I guess... :/
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Charmera wrote:
Tomia wrote:By the way Charm, I made the app for the antagonist of Cora's arc, though he probably won't Appear for a little while. I figure we should they some time to interact be for he appears.

Kewl. :)

Sounds good, his app is on the third to last page of the old OOC if you want to see it.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Tomia wrote:
Charmera wrote:Kewl. :)

Sounds good, his app is on the third to last page of the old OOC if you want to see it.

By the way, that app was accepted. Archive!

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:23 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Tomia wrote:Sounds good, his app is on the third to last page of the old OOC if you want to see it.

By the way, that app was accepted. Archive!

Cool thanks!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:24 pm

Tenth?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:24 pm

Tomia wrote:
Charmera wrote:Kewl. :)

Kewl. :D
I actually have a really kewl technique Katie and Cora can do. One where Katie becomes electricity, merges with Cora's body and empowers her attacks with plasma, electricity and irons, as well as likely helping to make her faster.

Also, does anyone want to interact with my Kitsune?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Charmera wrote:
Tomia wrote:Sounds good, his app is on the third to last page of the old OOC if you want to see it.

I actually have a really kewl technique Katie and Cora can do. One where Katie becomes electricity, merges with Cora's body and empowers her attacks with plasma, electricity and irons, as well as likely helping to make her faster.

Also, does anyone want to interact with my Kitsune?

That sounds awesome! I really like that idea. That'll be really cool.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:34 pm

Well, here I am. Tomia, I'll post for Valancy meeting Cora either tonight or tomorrow.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:41 pm

The Starlight wrote:Well, here I am. Tomia, I'll post for Valancy meeting Cora either tonight or tomorrow.

Well, I actually had her start interacting with Charm's character Katie, but I'm sure we can have them interact with Valancy too. Or we could do it with my other character Hazzel if you want.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Tomia wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Well, here I am. Tomia, I'll post for Valancy meeting Cora either tonight or tomorrow.

Well, I actually had her start interacting with Charm's character Katie, but I'm sure we can have them interact with Valancy too. Or we could do it with my other character Hazzel if you want.

I'm wondering if I should plop my Kitsune in Africa so she can interact too...

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Tomia wrote:

I'll just have Valancy's house be right next to Katie's, and she'll come over.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:46 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Tomia wrote:Well, I actually had her start interacting with Charm's character Katie, but I'm sure we can have them interact with Valancy too. Or we could do it with my other character Hazzel if you want.

They could be friends if you want. :D
Also Katie lives in an apartment.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:46 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Tomia wrote:Well, I actually had her start interacting with Charm's character Katie, but I'm sure we can have them interact with Valancy too. Or we could do it with my other character Hazzel if you want.

Dat convenience.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Starlight wrote:I'll just have Valancy's house be right next to Katie's, and she'll come over.

They could be friends if you want. :D

Sure. Oh, that works too.
Call me Star

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Charmera wrote:

I'm wondering if I should plop my Kitsune in Africa so she can interact too...

That sounds cool to me. I might have him leave Africa soon anyway.

The Starlight wrote:

That sounds like it could work.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:50 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Charmera wrote:They could be friends if you want. :D

Sure. Oh, that works too.

Tomia wrote:
Charmera wrote:I'm wondering if I should plop my Kitsune in Africa so she can interact too...

That sounds cool to me. I might have him leave Africa soon anyway.

The Starlight wrote:I'll just have Valancy's house be right next to Katie's, and she'll come over.

That sounds like it could work.

Alright. I just want to get her into the IC soon.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Might as well have everyone live in one apartment complex. It can be a secret base funded by the government. *nods*
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse