NATION

PASSWORD

Gods among Us [Superhero] (OOC/Signup/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:13 pm

Prusslandia wrote:
Anowa wrote:Sure just contain your holy-shitness for a bit.

Holy shitness ? Please, elaborate.

Boom Boom, crash crash, chucking crars and exploding shit everywhere

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:Holy shitness ? Please, elaborate.

Well, I'm pretty sure that every other, or almost every other char in this rp is pretty damn powerful.
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:15 pm

Prusslandia wrote:

Well, I'm pretty sure that every other, or almost every other char in this rp is pretty damn powerful.

I meant more along the lines of eating damn near everyone for sustenance and tearing people out of tanks.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Prusslandia wrote:

sure, every character is powerful.

but there are diffrent types of "powerful".

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Anowa wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:Well, I'm pretty sure that every other, or almost every other char in this rp is pretty damn powerful.

I meant more along the lines of eating damn near everyone for sustenance and tearing people out of tanks.

Well, you gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Plus, Specter will be able to provide a stable source of sustenance.
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Prusslandia wrote:
Anowa wrote:I meant more along the lines of eating damn near everyone for sustenance and tearing people out of tanks.

Well, you gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Plus, Specter will be able to provide a stable source of sustenance.

Well, when you start out please be a BIT low key....

......then afterwards i guess if you wanna eat a tank go ahead

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:46 pm

Vid, it's a trap! Or is it? You can never tell with omnicidal sociopaths. Nonetheless, perhaps the Silver King could attempt to force Doc to service him, in return for some money and cash? Of course, this money will be used by Doc for... well. Stuff.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:55 pm

Well after the seige of the Mongol base, Dark Lord has a pretty dangerous force.

I do liek the dynamic of Dark Lord, being this highly skilled and militarized leader who, for the most part, acts overlybrutal when dealign with rival street gangs or mobs.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:15 pm

What to do with Aaron and Damien? Sherlock has distracted me xD
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Asterdan wrote:What to do with Aaron and Damien? Sherlock has distracted me xD

ay-ay-ron's still at the house so I guess he could train with Hussar, and Damien can, idk, make friends with the dark lord
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:36 pm

If anyone wants to team up with a remorseful Ex - VIllain, now a Hero. Tyrannt is open to it.

Xanatau
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanatau » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:37 pm

Invasion. When.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:01 pm

Xanatau wrote:Invasion. When.

Writing the landing now. after that we wait until, Latz and Dyelli respond.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Xanatau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanatau » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:14 pm

OK. The Martians are coming!!!

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:19 pm

Xanatau wrote:OK. The Martians are coming!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuprepare for Mother contingency.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:20 pm

for anyone who was from the original thread,

about halfway through the invasion, be prepared to see the return of Cyborg Black Hand

Xanatau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanatau » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:21 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:for anyone who was from the original thread,

about halfway through the invasion, be prepared to see the return of Cyborg Black Hand

This is the 666th post. That's a bad omen.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:21 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:for anyone who was from the original thread,

so seeing as Latz said he was fine if Mother was a bit more vulnerable, and your okay with it, I'm gonna drop the mech.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:24 pm

Anowa wrote:Super Identity:Mother
Real Identity:XB-13677
Is the true identity public knowledge or private?Private
Hero, Villain, or Neutral?Neutral
Appearance:12' Mech frame

Group Affiliation:United Terran Dominion (Future), NATO (current)
Legal Sanctions:Soldier, AI
D&D Alignment:Neutral Good
Powers:
  • Nuclear Explosion Inducement-Mother has a 30 Megaton Nuclear Device contained within her Chassis, used as a last resort, the explosion will render her useless as her main processing teleports near the closest friendly Unit, this cycle continues until a soldier is able to leave the vicinity of all threats.
  • Nigh-Invulnerability- Mother's mech consists of Neutronium a metal found at the core of neutron stars and is impervious to oxidisation, magnetism, and most physical damage, her joints and 'neck' are only covered in less armor than the rest of her Chassis, they are not weak by any means but are still weaker than the rest.
  • Flight-Mother has a fusion powered 'jetpack' that can maintain flight for 12 hours nonstop.
  • Intelligence Infinitum- Mother is a self-learning Artificial Intelligence, as such she has a capacity for knowledge, and an eye for detail, nearly impossible to match by normal means.
  • Absolute Intellect- As an AI, Mother is capable of doing calculations in microseconds, that would take a normal human hours.
  • Scanning- Mother has the ability to deduce an items biological, chemical, and physical properties of any object in a fraction of a second. she also has databases on any technology up to the year 23407 CE.
  • Nanite Manipulation- Mother is capable of regenerating damaged plating, this is obscenely slow however, as Neutronium is not an easy compound to replicate, the small divit from high intensity plasma will take anywhere from 1 week to a month to return to normal, regenerating limbs may take years, alternatively she can regenerate with weaker metals at a faster rate.

Equipment:
  • 2x wrist mounted Plasma Gatlings
  • 2x shoulder mounted Anti-Matter rocket pods (10 rockets each)
  • 1x Mech Chassis
  • 1x ECM Jammer
  • 15x flares
Power Origin: Technology
Weaknesses:
  • designation of laser guided munitions (I.E; JDAMs) within 70 feet is the only way to get past the ECM, this is, understandably, incredibly risky.
  • Magic, Mother is incapable of understanding the properties of magic, as such her actions and status are greatly slowed by the combination of trying to understand the concept as well as trying to find a way to reasonably explain it, this effect lasts roughly 5 minutes after exposure in which it is filed as 'inexplicable'.
  • the exhaust to her jetpack is usually closed, but in the event it is opened for flight, one has an opening of a few seconds to toss an explosive up into the exhaust, timing is crucial however, as too early will have no effect, and too late will render anyone too close a pile of cinders
  • Plasma is most effective at dealing Damage to Mother.
  • Hypervelocity round (rail/coilguns) are also effective at damaging Mother though not as much as plasma.
  • Explosive weaponry won't damage her major plating all that much, but a 1000lb JDAM to the neck or shoulders will knock the mech out of the fight, getting close enough to designate the target is another thing entirely.
  • Thermodynamics, while explosions and bullets don't do all that much damage, the effect of a wall sustained fire striking her Chassis for a few minutes will cause her armor to warp and her CPU systems to overheat, forcing her to retreat.

Personality:Logical, emotionless, cold.
Background:Mother was a product of a program with two purposes, to protect the lineage of Humanities greatest hero and the current head of the United Terran Dominion in 23407 AE (after Earth), and to ensure the destruction of the Martian League ending the war much earlier than supposed, she was modeled after the greatest minds of the Terran peoples, as such she has prebuilt knowledge of many subjects and sciences not even hypothesized in the current age, the technology required for her manufacture was astronomical, as such she was the only one built, she has self maintenance protocols and can survive indefinitely ensuring the safety of the Royal bloodline.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7fKOxMA-No

RP experience:GG no RE
423 this is to make tracking easier

Mother Contingency has been declared, Accepted, 3/3
Last edited by Anowa on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Xanatau wrote:

This is the 666th post. That's a bad omen.

wait.

the announcement of Cyborg Black Hand was on the 666th post, and especially since CYborg Black Hand is a much more darker version of him.

what an coincidence

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:28 pm

Anowa wrote:

so seeing as Latz said he was fine if Mother was a bit more vulnerable, and your okay with it, I'm gonna drop the mech.

Fine by me

Xanatau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanatau » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Second phase has begun.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:00 pm

Xanatau wrote:Second phase has begun.

i wanted to ask what the "Campaigner ship" is

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Xanatau wrote:Second phase has begun.

Martian Flagship.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Xanatau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanatau » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Anowa wrote:

Martian Flagship.

Yup, the flagship. The Shroud of Neptune.

Here is a rundown of the invading force

Martian military

Cerberi are the elite infantry of the League of Mars, serving as the Dragonhead's personal bodyguard on the battlefield. They are well equipped with the most advanced weapons and vehicles of the Martian Armed Forces. The average soldier is armed with an Icar battle rifle which fires ionized bolts of nyx that can incinerate flesh and lesser steels in mere seconds. As a result of their Martian physiology, they are considerably stronger than the average human, they can crush bone and they are very adept at hand to hand combat. They are well disciplined and will retreat orderly, they are fearless and will risk their lives to save their superiors. Each one is equipped with a HADES full body suit that renders most modern arms useless against them. That said, they are not invulnerable, they bleed like humans and they can die like humans.

4,500 of them were present for the Battle for Earth

Xanatau auxiliaries

The Xanatau, once a proud people are now shadows of their former selves after their subjugation at the hands of the 'new' Martians. They are primarily used as cannon fodder, given minimal training and obsolete equipment. However, they are still capable fighters in their own right and are experienced at guerrilla warfare.

Xanatau Chieftans

The Chieftans of the various Xanatau tribes are afforded the (second) best equipment in the Martian military. They are armed with energy staffs and power armor. They prefer to fight at close range.

Mk.VIII 'Gargoyle'

The Gargoyle unmanned aircraft is the main space superiority fighter of the Martian aerial forces. Due to the fact that they were intended for space combat, they are far faster than any current human aircraft. They are armed with duel pillum cannons near the nose of the craft.

Nemean War Droid

The Nemean War Droid is 3.6 meters tall, is armed with six Tricar cannons for anti-personnel action and a 160mm Solcrum main cannon for anti-armor. The droid is unmanned and is operated with sophisticated Martian-developed A.I.

Chariot class frigate

The frigate's main armament is its complement of Mk.VIII Gargoyle star fighters, each one has 26. The ship is 200 meters long and its hull is reinforced with Iritius steel and radiation shield, which combined, is strong enough to withstand a nuclear strike. There are 104 of this class in the invading Armada.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse