NATION

PASSWORD

Gods among Us [Superhero] (OOC/Signup/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Togeria wrote:RL stuff is keeping me from really doing anything, gonna have to pull out the RP.

Good luck, sad to see you go though

Xanatau
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanatau » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:26 pm

It happens in every RP I've been in. Ever. You're killing me man jk
Last edited by Xanatau on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xanatau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanatau » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:32 pm

Anowa wrote:
Xanatau wrote:
It could be, it's not decided yet.

I'd appreciate it that you didn't invade until later this afternoon, I have an app that isn't with me I was planning on using during the invasion.

Sure, tell me when you're ready.

Xanatau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanatau » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:Everyone is freaking out about an invasion, meanwhile Dark Lord is building an army underground.

No-one saw your threat until it was too late. Such is the flaw of Man.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Xanatau wrote:
Confederation of imperial states wrote:Everyone is freaking out about an invasion, meanwhile Dark Lord is building an army underground.

especially since the ones who die, will ultimately join his side

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:54 pm

Xanatau wrote:

Well he can keep building while the A-Team takes on the Martians... then the winner can Duke it out with Sauron and his horde of troglodites.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Xanatau wrote:

Well he can keep building while the A-Team takes on the Martians... then the winner can Duke it out with Sauron and his horde of troglodites.

Sauron VS Martians...

That woudl actually be pretty cool

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:10 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:

Sauron VS Martians...

lol definitely. I can see the movie now - 'Mars Attacks... Mordor!'

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:16 pm

I feel like Damien and the Dark Lord would get along.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:21 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Sauron VS Martians...

and instead of sauron swinging his mace and sending men and elves flying, it's martians that go ragdolling
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

and instead of sauron swinging his mace and sending men and elves flying, it's martians that go ragdolling

While yelling 'Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack!' and shooting multi colored lasers!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

WAIT, i just realized.....

......if Dark Lorf kills some of the aliens.....he coudl resurrect them

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:48 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

http://imgur.com/gallery/KygzOGg
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Scotatrova wrote:In case this was missed...

I approve, but I'll let the OP have the final say

Accepted.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:23 pm

Prusslandia wrote:Super Identity: Adonis.
Real Identity: Adonis.
Is the true identity public knowledge or private? N/A.
Hero, Villain, or Neutral? Neutral.
Age: Biologically, he is 25. Chronologically, he is 5 years.
Appearance:

Group Affiliation: Akira International/ U.S. Military (Pending.)
Legal Sanctions: Bioweapon.
D&D Alignment: Lawful Evil.
Powers:
Able to lift 2,000x weight at highest capacity.
Able to reach and sustain speeds of up to 90 mph on average.
Can heal minor wounds within seconds, and regenerate organs and limbs within hours, or days, depending on energy level.
Can enter a hibernative state, in which his heart rate lowers to a one beat per hour, and the fat stores within his form are used for food. Upon leaving this state, Adonis requires his daily caloric intake multiplied by his days in hibernation.
Adonis' teeth are rather sharp, able to gouge steel and backed up by an insanely powerful jaw muscle. He also has a secondary layer of smaller curved teeth in his throat, in order to keep prey that has been eaten whole within.
Adonis can attain flight.
Sight in the ultraviolet and infared spectrums.
The ability to see within the bodies of others.
Wolf like senses.
Doesn't need sleep for three days.
Retractable five inch long talons.
Invulnerability to standard ballistic munitions and most weaponry.
Night vision.
Mild chameleon like ability, in which he can mimic the coloration and texture of a surface. Only sustainable for a short amount of time.
Inability to get sick.
Highly dense bone structure. A sledgehammer won't break anything without several hits, though he may get a sprain ir a hairline fracture.

Enhanced intelligence, on par with that of a genius.
Mild telepathic ability, in which he renders the will of others useless as he projects his own will upon them. Causes paralyzing fear, allowing him to kill them without incident. Untested on Keter class metahumans.

Equipment: Nano fiber bodysuit that can withstand standard, sustained, munitions fire.
Power Origin: Mutant/Technology/Alien.
Weaknesses: Adonis requires a massive amount of calories to survive- equal to an entire cow a day. If he doesn't eat at least half of that amount per day, he enters the aforementioned hibernative state.
Personality: Wolflike. He isn't human, or meta human, he is simply something else. He has no need for morality, or any sort of real emotion. He is cold, ruthless, and utterly inhuman.
Background: Adonis wasn't born. He was made. He is the end result of many trials by Akira International, to create a being capable of eliminating metahumans unkillable by conventional means.

Theme song: Moonlight Sonata.

RP experience: Would you mind if my first post serves as my example ? I usually don't do character rps, so I don't have any recent examples.
423 this is to make tracking easier
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Appearance:

Powers:
Can heal minor wounds within seconds, and regenerate organs and limbs within hours, or days, depending on energy level.
Can enter a hibernative state, in which his heart rate lowers to a one beat per hour, and the fat stores within his form are used for food. Upon leaving this state, Adonis requires his daily caloric intake multiplied by his days in hibernation.
Adonis' teeth are rather sharp, able to gouge steel and backed up by an insanely powerful jaw muscle. He also has a secondary layer of smaller curved teeth in his throat, in order to keep prey that has been eaten whole within.
Wolf like senses.
Night vision.
Mild chameleon like ability, in which he can mimic the coloration and texture of a surface. Only sustainable for a short amount of time.
Inability to get sick.
Highly dense bone structure. A sledgehammer won't break anything without several hits, though he may get a sprain ir a hairline fracture.

Mild telepathic ability, in which he renders the will of others useless as he projects his own will upon them. Causes paralyzing fear, allowing him to kill them without incident. Untested on Keter class metahumans.

Equipment: Nano fiber bodysuit that can withstand standard, sustained, munitions fire.
Weaknesses: Adonis requires a massive amount of calories to survive- equal to an entire cow a day. If he doesn't eat at least half of that amount per day, he enters the aforementioned hibernative state.
Personality: Wolflike. He isn't human, or meta human, he is simply something else. He has no need for morality, or any sort of real emotion. He is cold, ruthless, and utterly inhuman.
Background: Adonis wasn't born. He was made. He is the end result of many trials by Akira International, to create a being capable of eliminating metahumans unkillable by conventional means.

RP experience: Would you mind if my first post serves as my example ? I usually don't do character rps, so I don't have any recent examples.

I'm fine with it, but for someone this powerful 2 Co-Ops need to be fine with it aswell.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:27 pm

Anowa wrote:
Appearance:

Powers:
Wolf like senses.
Night vision.
Inability to get sick.

I'm fine with it, but for someone this powerful 2 Co-Ops need to be fine with it aswell.

Well, the other characters in the rp are probably more powerful.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:28 pm

Anowa wrote:
Appearance:

Powers:
Wolf like senses.
Night vision.
Inability to get sick.

the M"Mild telepathic ability" doesn't seem "mild" when you can freeze someone of fear and kill them without them fighting back

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:31 pm

Anowa wrote:I'm fine with it, but for someone this powerful 2 Co-Ops need to be fine with it aswell.

the M"Mild telepathic ability" doesn't seem "mild" when you can freeze someone of fear and kill them without them fighting back

It wouldn't have that swell of an effect on a metahuman. It's primarily for regular humans. Plus, you can fight it. You just have to be strong willed.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Prusslandia wrote:

It wouldn't have that swell of an effect on a metahuman. It's primarily for regular humans. Plus, you can fight it. You just have to be strong willed.

alright, I'll approve it

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:47 pm

ANY character which can be considered a dark souls level boss will need to be approved by at least me and 2 Co-Ops or 3 Co-Ops this is so others have a say, if you have cause for concern over a character TG me or the Co-Ops
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Anowa, might I post alreadt ? I'm involved in a plot line with another character, which I'd prefer to finish before the invasion.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:55 pm

Prusslandia wrote:Anowa, might I post alreadt ? I'm involved in a plot line with another character, which I'd prefer to finish before the invasion.

Sure just contain your holy-shitness for a bit.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Anowa wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:Anowa, might I post alreadt ? I'm involved in a plot line with another character, which I'd prefer to finish before the invasion.

Sure just contain your holy-shitness for a bit.

Holy shitness ? Please, elaborate.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse