NATION

PASSWORD

From Rifles And Roses, Chapter One

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat May 23, 2015 2:33 am

Kylie Browning
Kylie was peacefully reading her book, ignoring the hub bub of the people talking to each other and getting up around her, when a authoritative voice chimed into the room, disrupting her peace and quiet book reading. It startled her, and she put her book down, looking the mans way. And the look that she got back terrified her, and she immediately did NOT like this man at all. Not to mention that the next thing he said did not please her either, and in fact scared her even more. She had no idea what the Academy Discipline Committee was, but whatever it was, she didn't like it. In fear of whatever this punishment would be, she immediately put her book down and back into one of her bags, then stood up, her teddy bear now held tightly to her chest, in her arms, like she felt that it would protect her from the horrors of this place. Of course, it wouldn't, but she could hope, nonetheless. She thought that everyone would be allowed to stay here if they wanted to, but clearly they weren't allowed to do so. And she had gotten enough verbal, and occasionally physical abuse from her parents that she did NOT want to know what the harsh punishments from the Committee Agents would be.

So reluctantly, and fearfully, she headed into the Cafeteria, teddy bear clutched close to her chest and tightly, fear of losing track of it in her mind. But once in the Cafeteria, she didn't even know where to go. Everyone else was picking seats after being ordered in, or getting food, while she just walked through the isles of tables and people, passing the food, her eyes darting around from person to person, looking like a frightened, lost child with her stuffed teddy bear clutched in her arms. Occasionally someone intimidated her by their looks and whatnot, or their size (Asro), but currently, she never found a place to sit, and just wandered around, scared and lost of what she should be doing right now, or where she should be going or sitting. Her ears were flat on her head, but not like, in an angry way like a cat, but in a sad, frightened, lost way, and her expressions made it all the more prominent.

Callandra Clyne
Callandra watched in mostly silence at the ordeal when the Icelandic individual had arrived to the table, and Jacelyn seemed to lose her shit. At that part, she couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle, clear amusement on her face as she watched the seemingly nice guy completely get verbally abused by her, because clearly this girl wanted nothing to do with anyone else right now. But she certainly wants something to do with me. I can tell. She makes it very obvious. This should be easy She thought to herself. And as if to go along with her thoughts on it being easy, she gave the girl a reaction that she was most likely waiting for...If not better than the girl would expect.

"Nice one, Jacelyn" Callandra said, the way that she said the girls name almost sounding sensual, and was said slower than normal. To top it all off, she stabbed a bite of her food, slipped it into her mouth, and did that look you see people occasionally do in movies or shows to look all sexy and arousing to people as she put the food (Something small) into her mouth. To seriously top it all off, she finished that look with a suggestive wink.

Of course, Aaron was still here, and had to witness it all...
Last edited by Corrian on Sat May 23, 2015 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 23, 2015 3:31 am

Corrian wrote:Kylie Browning
Kylie was peacefully reading her book, ignoring the hub bub of the people talking to each other and getting up around her, when a authoritative voice chimed into the room, disrupting her peace and quiet book reading. It startled her, and she put her book down, looking the mans way. And the look that she got back terrified her, and she immediately did NOT like this man at all. Not to mention that the next thing he said did not please her either, and in fact scared her even more. She had no idea what the Academy Discipline Committee was, but whatever it was, she didn't like it. In fear of whatever this punishment would be, she immediately put her book down and back into one of her bags, then stood up, her teddy bear now held tightly to her chest, in her arms, like she felt that it would protect her from the horrors of this place. Of course, it wouldn't, but she could hope, nonetheless. She thought that everyone would be allowed to stay here if they wanted to, but clearly they weren't allowed to do so. And she had gotten enough verbal, and occasionally physical abuse from her parents that she did NOT want to know what the harsh punishments from the Committee Agents would be.

So reluctantly, and fearfully, she headed into the Cafeteria, teddy bear clutched close to her chest and tightly, fear of losing track of it in her mind. But once in the Cafeteria, she didn't even know where to go. Everyone else was picking seats after being ordered in, or getting food, while she just walked through the isles of tables and people, passing the food, her eyes darting around from person to person, looking like a frightened, lost child with her stuffed teddy bear clutched in her arms. Occasionally someone intimidated her by their looks and whatnot, or their size (Asro), but currently, she never found a place to sit, and just wandered around, scared and lost of what she should be doing right now, or where she should be going or sitting.

(Seth)
Seth's eye locked on to the young girl who was clutching her teddy bear like a scared little girl. His tongue flicked out, and his eye narrowed thoughtfully. She didn't seem to belong, and she clearly didn't want to be here. She was an underdog, and a cute one at that. Cute as in, she was a girl with panda ears. Not an attraction kind of cute, which may have had to do with how he wasn't attracted to anyone. But mostly just because she seemed like a little girl.

He finished off his food and got up from his seat, walking over to her and giving a polite smile. "Hello," He said,"You look lost, and alone. Why don't you grab some food and come sit with me?" He gave her a caring smile, his eyes soft and warm.

(Volt)
"I guess that makes sense," Volt said,"It's just my opinion, but I believe more that it's a dream that sorta makes sense, more than I believe in reincarnation, or that you could be experiencing the memories of someone who's probably dead, unless they were related to you. I donno. Do you know what your name is in the dream? I could try to look it up, if you wanted." He got up, his tail wagging excitedly behind him as he grinned again,"Food sounds good."
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat May 23, 2015 4:26 am

Kylie Browning
Kylie heard a voice coming her way, and she couldn't help but be glad that someone at least had taken note of her. Most of the people here seemed to be going on about their days, and she even thought she saw a young girl flirting with a much older girl. It was such a bizarre environment that she wasn't used to dealing with, and it made her feel even more uncomfortable in this whole situation than she normally felt. But this boy, who appeared to have lost his eye from what she gathered, had come up to her and gave her the impression that he was polite and friendly, and wanted to help her. That he understood that she didn't fit in here, and needed some guidance because she was so totally lost with what she was supposed to do. So as he came over and talked to her, and offered to her for her to come over and sit with him, her ears perked up, and she looked a little less nervous and afraid, though still clutched her teddy bear close, and was on the defensive, just in case..

"I'm not very hungry..." Kylie told him, but she nodded her head to the part about coming to sit with him. "But I wouldn't mind sitting...I'm lost about what I should be doing" She said, her eyes darting around the room for a moment, then her gaze fell back onto Seth.
My Last.FM and RYM

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat May 23, 2015 4:31 am

Cpl. Fauna Pool

"Bollocks, fuck, shit-" Several more accursed words echoed outside from a lavatory, and the orange-haired girl stumbled out, zipping her skirt up and making sure her uniform was in order. "That was a bloody good piss," she muttered. So good I fell asleep on the toilet! She had been rudely awakened by the voice outside, despite learning earlier on that the stalls were soundproof. "Right, cafe, cafe..."

While muttering to herself quietly, Fauna marched towards the source of food, finding it rather quickly. She took no notice of the open vistas in plain sight around her, which were as similar as when she was given a trip from a naval fleet helicopter. Entering the room soundlessly, she looked around finding the majority of the other students already eating and chatting. Trying not to attract too much unwanted attention, she got a small platter of fruits, and sat down in an empty table.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 23, 2015 4:32 am

Kylie heard a voice coming her way, and she couldn't help but be glad that someone at least had taken note of her. Most of the people here seemed to be going on about their days, and she even thought she saw a young girl flirting with a much older girl. It was such a bizarre environment that she wasn't used to dealing with, and it made her feel even more uncomfortable in this whole situation than she normally felt. But this boy, who appeared to have lost his eye from what she gathered, had come up to her and gave her the impression that he was polite and friendly, and wanted to help her. That he understood that she didn't fit in here, and needed some guidance because she was so totally lost with what she was supposed to do. So as he came over and talked to her, and offered to her for her to come over and sit with him, her ears perked up, and she looked a little less nervous and afraid, though still clutched her teddy bear close, and was on the defensive, just in case..

"I'm not very hungry..." Kylie told him, but she nodded her head to the part about coming to sit with him. "But I wouldn't mind sitting...I'm lost about what I should be doing" She said, her eyes darting around the room for a moment, then her gaze fell back onto Seth.

"No problem, we can do that," Seth said, smiling and leading her over to a seat. He sat down across from here,"I know this can all be confusing to start out with. I remember last year, when I was here the first time, I was confused about what to do. Of course, I never could have expected what happened to happen," He touched his eye patch, frowning slightly. His tongue flicked out, and he gave her a reassuring smile,"But that was bad luck, and a freak accident. Not likely to happen again, so don't worry."

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat May 23, 2015 4:38 am

Kylie followed Seth, still holding her teddy bear close to herself like a frightened child in a public area, and if she had parents here that cared for her, you could probably imagine her clinging to the side of them protectively. She sat down where he had led her to, then listened to what he said, still a bit of a frown on her face while he spoke, and for the most part, she ended up nodding to him, specifically to him talking about what had happened last year when he was here, and didn't say much. Part of the reason she felt that she didn't say much was specifically because she was just too uncomfortable and worried about this place to muster words. She took note of him flicking out his tongue, and a bit of a look of curiosity came across her expression, and because of it, she almost ignored the last part of what he said, though she did process it inside her head as a good thing.

"Are you a snake partial?" Kylie asked curiously.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 23, 2015 4:43 am

Corrian wrote:Kylie followed Seth, still holding her teddy bear close to herself like a frightened child in a public area, and if she had parents here that cared for her, you could probably imagine her clinging to the side of them protectively. She sat down where he had led her to, then listened to what he said, still a bit of a frown on her face while he spoke, and for the most part, she ended up nodding to him, specifically to him talking about what had happened last year when he was here, and didn't say much. Part of the reason she felt that she didn't say much was specifically because she was just too uncomfortable and worried about this place to muster words. She took note of him flicking out his tongue, and a bit of a look of curiosity came across her expression, and because of it, she almost ignored the last part of what he said, though she did process it inside her head as a good thing.

"Are you a snake partial?" Kylie asked curiously.

Seth narrowed his eye curiously at her, reading her, trying to understand her. She didn't say much, so it was hard, but her expressions were something to go off of. "Yeah," He said, smiling, and showing his fanged teeth,"And you're a partial panda, right? Interesting choice. It's cute," He said, smiling warmly. "Is that your friend?" He asked, pointing at her bear,"What's his name?" He blinked at her, looking curious. He thought it was probably best to move the conversation away from the Academy, at least until she was more comfortable.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat May 23, 2015 4:48 am

Grayson A.K. Homegarde
Resident Estonian Partial

Gray smiled brightly one more time.

"If you need anything, just call." He said as he walked backed to the table where he and Aleks had sat. He was walking up, holding a bottle of milk, and his copy of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. He had walked quickly, and he was surprised to see another man sitting there. How odd. He approached and sat down next to the new boy, and started to drink his milk.

"Who's the new guy, Alek?"
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Sat May 23, 2015 8:56 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Lt. Sora "Ghost" Nightingale

-snip-

Lilliane watched curiously as the boxes wheeled themselves into position, paying particular attention to the one that rolled up to her table. Liliane clenched and unclenched her empty hand, whatever was going to happen would happen soon. The dining room was by now very crowded as most of the stragglers had filed in and were all trying to get food at once. The students were certainly a varied group, Lilliane could detect accents of all sorts although mainly European, and she noted with interest the surprising number of partials. She knew they were becoming more common but the rabbit eared girl had never actually met anyone lese like her. Well, like her in a relative sense, just at a glance Lilliane could make out dog and cat ears and discoloured patches of skin, even a few animal tails. She suspected others had more subtle enhancements that not readily apparent as well. It made sense Lilliane supposed, Ravencroft had pioneered partial technology and most of the world's partials either ended up on Eureka or were born there, that was part of the reason she had come here after all, in a roundabout sort of way. Having satisfied her curiosity about her fellow students Lilliane returned her thoughts to the women from earlier, who she had discovered was the chairperson for some kind of disciplinary committee.

What are you planning? wondered Lilliane, her violet eyes gazing into the dregs of her coffee as though attempting to scry the answer. The coffee was non forthcoming but then again you were supposed to use tea for that sort of thing after all.
...!?!

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat May 23, 2015 12:12 pm

Kylie Browning
Kylie looked slightly freaked out at the fanged teeth, but only a little, moving on to the question that he asked of her, to which she nodded her head to. She smiled though when he said that it was cute, then actually spoke up again. It wasn't that she was shy. She wasn't, really. In fact, she leaned more towards extrovert than introvert, though just barely, practically somewhere in the middle. She was just nervous right now in this scary, unfamiliar place, so she didn't say much currently. "My friends and family were always going on about how adorably cute I was, so I figured, why not splice myself with an adorably cute animal? So I chose a panda. It benefits me in more ways than adorableness, too. I feel a lot stronger than you might expect for my age and size, and I can carry a heavy load with little issue. Though I am a bit weak in the physical department" She explained to him. When he asked about her teddy bear, she nodded about it being her friend, plopping the bear up onto her lap and smiling briefly. "Happy. Because he makes me happy" She told him, smiling again. "Or, makes me feel safer, anyway" She added.
My Last.FM and RYM

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat May 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Asro returned the glare the cat girl gave while yelling at him, but a quick read the other girl's face and revealed exactly what was going on. Getting up, he cranked the snark level up to ten, "Well, I wouldn't want to interrupt you two, so I'll let you verbally screw each other in peace. But, next time you make a threat, try to do a little better than one disciplinary officer. Maybe ten would do the trick.", he said, walking over to Wiking and shaking his extended hand, "Yes, I'm from Iceland. Exactly where in Iceland, I cannot say for security reasons."

Part of him was bluffing, earlier, but part of him wasn't. Even without the polar bear DNA inside of him, he would still be an incredibly strong person, but, that DNA brought him to easily superhuman levels of strength, while allowing him to remain some amount of combat speed. He was well convinced he could beat damn near anyone on the ship in a one on one fight, given his size and training. But, numbers would eventually prevail, and he didn't want to get into too much trouble his first day. His parents already sent him to Ravencroft out of spite, and he didn't want to disappoint them further.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Sat May 23, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sat May 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Asro returned the glare the cat girl gave while yelling at him, but a quick read the other girl's face and revealed exactly what was going on. Getting up, he cranked the snark level up to ten, "Well, I wouldn't want to interrupt you two, so I'll let you verbally screw each other in peace. But, next time you make a threat, try to do a little better than one disciplinary officer. Maybe ten would do the trick.", he said, walking over to Wiking and shaking his extended hand, "Yes, I'm from Iceland. Exactly where in Iceland, I cannot say for security reasons."

Part of him was bluffing, earlier, but part of him wasn't. Even without the polar bear DNA inside of him, he would still be an incredibly strong person, but, that DNA brought him to easily superhuman levels of strength, while allowing him to remain some amount of combat speed. He was well convinced he could beat damn near anyone on the ship in a one on one fight, given his size and training. But, numbers would eventually prevail, and he didn't want to get into too much trouble his first day. His parents already sent him to Ravencroft out of spite, and he didn't want to disappoint them further.

Wiking turned his head towards the Girl, some kind of security officer, and said "Maam" while saluting before leading Asro to a table. "Take a seat, i will just go and fetch a cup of tea" wiking said, holding out a arm towards a chair at the empty table before walking over the carts holding food, he did not pay any attention towards the "boxes" at all the tables. Wiking returned a minute later, a small white porcelain tea cup with a black tea blend in, the orange water giving of a amoma hard to place. A mix of Bergamot and cinnamon, with hints of several other spices. Wiking took a seat at one of the chairs and started to sniff the tea, "So, tell me, Ásröður. was it not; Do you know when, or, rather, how we will arrive at the academy?" wiking said, with perfect pronunciation of his name
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Sat May 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Alek felt his nose twitch oddly when Adrijan yawned and stretched, but other than that, nothing out of the ordinary happened. As the boy recovered, he let his hand off of the switchblade. He was harmless, couldn't hurt a fly. In fact, he would probably make a good ally. He outstretched his hand. "I think we will be great partners in the future." Adrijan was striking. Lean and muscular, Alek couldn't tell if he was a splice or not. His nose kept bothering him, and he grabbed a tissue to blow it. After noisily emptying his nose, Alek found he had a hard time not listening to Adrijan.

Shrugging, he looked up towards Grayson, his first friend in this realm of affluence. Gesturing towards the Serb, he spoke. "Adrijan, meet Grayson. Grayson, Adrijan. Adri here is another slav, and we were just talking about the possiblity Pan-Slavic Club perhaps, the founding members being the three of us. It would give us time to think about home and hear familiar languages, while also giving us strong allies against those who wish to bring about our ruin." Looking past both Adrijan and Grayson, he noticed the huge man was talking with a smaller one. Thats when it hit him. They were noridc. Remembering what he was told once about Sweden, he quickly took his eyes off them, but couldnt help but want to avoid any conflict with the bearlike figure. Hell, he looked as if he could be a soldier right now...
Huscarl of Havoc since '14
The Templar High Council wrote:You talk too much Pere.
Ulvenes wrote:You become more and more awesome every week.

Jordsindia wrote:I will go down on you...for a fee. but we will not speak of it.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Kylie looked slightly freaked out at the fanged teeth, but only a little, moving on to the question that he asked of her, to which she nodded her head to. She smiled though when he said that it was cute, then actually spoke up again. It wasn't that she was shy. She wasn't, really. In fact, she leaned more towards extrovert than introvert, though just barely, practically somewhere in the middle. She was just nervous right now in this scary, unfamiliar place, so she didn't say much currently. "My friends and family were always going on about how adorably cute I was, so I figured, why not splice myself with an adorably cute animal? So I chose a panda. It benefits me in more ways than adorableness, too. I feel a lot stronger than you might expect for my age and size, and I can carry a heavy load with little issue. Though I am a bit weak in the physical department" She explained to him. When he asked about her teddy bear, she nodded about it being her friend, plopping the bear up onto her lap and smiling briefly. "Happy. Because he makes me happy" She told him, smiling again. "Or, makes me feel safer, anyway" She added.

Seth smiled when she smiled. Clearly, changing the subject was a good plan. "So you were trying to make yourself extra cute? It certainly worked," He said, before bowing his head slightly,"I beg your pardon. That could come off as flirtatious. That was not my intent." He was slightly confused about what she said about being a little weak physically, but she also said that she could carry heavy loads with little issue, and he tilted his head. "Being able to lift heavy things must be useful," He said, smiling at the teddy bear. "Happy's a good name," He said, playfully petting the bear's head.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat May 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Kylie Browning
Kylie let off a cute little kid like smile in reply to his comment on it working, then giggled on top of it. "No, I didn't take it like that at all!" She replied, and in fact, she probably wouldn't even detect flirting very easily. She just thought of it as a sweet compliment, and nothing else. That didn't mean that she didn't occasionally wish for romantic interactions of some sort, though. Even acting like a little kid or not, she still had a desire for some sort of relationship, though her desire for a relationship would most likely strictly be one of those sweet, innocent young crush relationships. In fact, that is probably exactly what she'd want. But she wasn't even thinking about that right now at all. She realized that what she had said to him appeared to be a little confusing, so she decided to elaborate. "I mean that, I have the capability to carry really heavy stuff I shouldn't be able to, but I can't do so for long because I get worn out easy. My parents put me through more gun training than physical training" The word parents being said with a notable venom to the word. She nodded her head to him again at him saying that lifting heavy objects must be useful, but didn't say anything else again. She did, however, seem a little more comfortable with this whole place at the moment, though she still looked like she didn't want to be here. She smiled again when he complimented her teddy's name, and when he playfully pet the bear's head, she giggled some more. She made the teddy bear dance around a little, and in a voice that sounded like she was impersonating her bear, she said "Hello. What is your name?", making the bear move around on the table like he was speaking to Seth.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Kylie let off a cute little kid like smile in reply to his comment on it working, then giggled on top of it. "No, I didn't take it like that at all!" She replied, and in fact, she probably wouldn't even detect flirting very easily. She just thought of it as a sweet compliment, and nothing else. That didn't mean that she didn't occasionally wish for romantic interactions of some sort, though. Even acting like a little kid or not, she still had a desire for some sort of relationship, though her desire for a relationship would most likely strictly be one of those sweet, innocent young crush relationships. In fact, that is probably exactly what she'd want. But she wasn't even thinking about that right now at all. She realized that what she had said to him appeared to be a little confusing, so she decided to elaborate. "I mean that, I have the capability to carry really heavy stuff I shouldn't be able to, but I can't do so for long because I get worn out easy. My parents put me through more gun training than physical training" The word parents being said with a notable venom to the word. She nodded her head to him again at him saying that lifting heavy objects must be useful, but didn't say anything else again. She did, however, seem a little more comfortable with this whole place at the moment, though she still looked like she didn't want to be here. She smiled again when he complimented her teddy's name, and when he playfully pet the bear's head, she giggled some more. She made the teddy bear dance around a little, and in a voice that sounded like she was impersonating her bear, she said "Hello. What is your name?", making the bear move around on the table like he was speaking to Seth.

"Good," Seth said, smiling and giving a nod. He wondered why she was here. She didn't fit in, and was obviously not happy about being here. Based on the venom in the word 'parents', he felt it was safe to assume her parents forced her to be here. "I figured you meant something like that," He replied,"Gun training is always good. It'll come in handy here." He grinned when she made her teddy talk to him, and chuckled. "I'm Seth," He said, shaking the bear's hand. "Who's your friend?" He asked, the question directed at Happy, and referring to Kylie.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sat May 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Lt. Jacelyn Reed

Holy Mother of Jesus on a pogo stick Zeus on a fudgesicle!* Things were getting too hot for Jacelyn to handle, proven by the thin line of saliva that started running down her cheek. Watching the girl bite into her food, the only thought on the Lt's mind was, Oh tomato, I envy your position. If only she'd eat me in the same way.**

That and how nice that girl's tongue must feel to the red vegetable in her mouth. Tingles shot up and down her spine at the thought, and she nearly jumped out of her seat to grab the girl and...*censored to maintain PG-13 ratings*

But it was the wink that did her in. Blood ran down her left nostril, causing her to frantically grab a napkin to stop it. One hand keeping the blood at bay, she further made herself look all the more ridiculous by taking hold of one of Callandra's free hands, and staring into her eyes. Body trembling, the woman asked, "Callandra, will you sleep with me tonight? I can't spend another damn night alone. Please, I'll give you..." Searching desperately for something she could grant the angel, she growled when the search came up with nothing. "Dammit! I don't know what I'll give you, but I'll make it worth your while! Please don't leave me alone tonight!"

At this point, you may be wondering, "If Jacelyn is such an amazingly romantic and cool-headed person, as this reaction of hers demonstrates, why in the hell hasn't she found a lover yet?" This is probably difficult for you to understand, but it must be said. Most people don't like such sophisticated and refined behavior. It rather turns them off, for one reason or another.

However, little did the fine lady know that Callandra may still have use of her.

*Author's Note: In order to not needlessly offend those viewers of Catholic or any of the other variations of the Christian Religion, the seemingly anti-religious terminology within this post has been replaced by phrases that are normally considered unoffensive, solely because so few worship the deity mentioned. That and nobody cares about the feelings of fudgesicles anymore, which is demonstrated by the awful way they tease this treat with a few licks rather than properly eating it from the get go.

**Further note: Just as you may have guessed, Jacelyn is here wishing that Callandra were a cannibal.
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Brechalht
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Brechalht » Sat May 23, 2015 7:52 pm

ignore
Last edited by Brechalht on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat May 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Kylie Browning
Kylie frowned in response to him saying that gun training was always good, and would come in handy here, exactly why she didn't want to learn. But she didn't worry about it for long, due to having wandered to the humor of playing as her teddy bear. It was hard for her not to giggle in reply to Seth playing along, but she tried to keep a straight face. Getting back into her bear voice, she said "Her name is Kylie. A cute name to go with an adorable young girl, don't you think?". At this though, she couldn't fake it anymore, and lost it into a fit of giggles as if she had been tackled by tickles.

Cassandra Clyne
Cassandra seemed to be, yet again, amused by her reactions to her flirting. Her very, very obvious flirting with repeated suggestive looks and remarks for a bit. Also, the guy that she had swore outs response to their chatting also got a good chuckle out of her, but she didn't say anything to him as he left, focusing on the scene that she had just caused with Jacelyn that was amusing her greatly. The girl even started having a nosebleed, which was a bit odd to her but she said nothing in response to it, trying not to chuckle. But what possibly surprised her the most was the following question after she took care of her nosebleed issue, apparently caused by her flirting. That...was a bit to the point and quick, but it was an unexpected surprise. Not only was she a bit love starved herself, to some extent, because it had been too long since she had slept with someone, the last time (and only time) being some awkward nerdy boy when she was 13 (yes, 13) who clearly didn't know what he was doing (Which she did because of "research". Her parents would probably not be happy with her search history...). It was a bit amusing watching the nerdy boy try and keep it together and figure out what he was supposed to do during that, though. He was still obviously having the day of his life, being given the random chance to sleep with a cute girl like herself. But in Jacelyn's case, she was becoming the easiest person to get in bed with ever, and that could certainly have the potential to benefit her down the line. Just a simple wink set everything into motion for her, and it made her excited to begin "playing the game" so fast into her first year here. If they had met already, they would probably have found somewhere to sleep with each other on the zeppelin itself...

"No need to give me anything except your body" Cassandra winked again, not giving the girl a direct yes answer, but figuring that answer was good enough, and certainly a more hilarious and appealing answer for Callandra herself...This girl sounded super desperate to get laid, and she was certainly willing to cater to the girls needs...Especially since it benefited herself in likely more ways than one..."I am certain that you can make it worth my while" She said, winking yet again, and sitting in a way that looked a bit suggestive towards Jacelyn.

After that interesting and strange turn of events, she straightened herself out and behaved more normal again, smiling over to Aaron as if nothing had just happened. "So Aaron, you have any expectations or plans for this year?" She asked, going back to a normal conversation routine and everything. She got herself some water as well, and sipped it slowly while waiting for a response.
My Last.FM and RYM

Brechalht
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Brechalht » Sat May 23, 2015 9:23 pm

ignore
Last edited by Brechalht on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sat May 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Lt. Jacelyn Reed

Um... For the sake of keeping this within rules, let's skip over the thoughts that slammed into Jacelyn's mind like an atom bomb. Needless to say, she was ready to have sex right then and there.

To have your hormone's exploding within you for several years and not being able to let them out causes one to look at things rather differently. And for Jacelyn, to have this cute girl say that she actually wants the woman's body was enough to make her die from happiness. It was so hard to not just take the girl here and now, but the Lieutenant had at least some of her reasoning intact. "Would you come to my room tonight? I would love to be with you."

Knowing that the girl would probably accept, she drew out a card with her free hand (gotta keep the nosebleed at bay), showing her room's number to Callandra. Hopefully she'd take it before... well, you'll just have to find out.
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat May 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Lt. Sora "Ghost" Nightingale

In the commotion, the Lieutenant silently slipped in behind his master, standing at the ready once more. "Your orders have been carried out, Chairwoman Lorne."

Lorne crossed her legs. A smile came across her lips. Maybe a grin would be a better way to put it, but regardless. She had been waiting for this moment. They had arrived at their objective. This was always the most fun part of the trip. Lorne got out of her seat and stood tall. She turned around to look at Ghost.

''You have done well. This will not go unnoticed. We are right of schedule. Let's not keep the other's waiting, shall we?''

The chairwoman looked around the dining hall. Lorne took a small tablet out of one of her pockets. She stood behind her seat and pushed one of the many buttons on her tablet. A small platform rose up above the tables so now she could see over everyone clearly. Including her platform, she was now two feet taller. She coughed lightly, and then pushed another button. A small click was heard, as a microphone activated on the neck of her outfit.

''Good morning ladies and gentlemen,'' she said in a cold and icy tone. She had the room's attention.

''Welcome to the first phase of Eureka. You all know the spiel by now, so I'll spare you the details. We shall be arriving soon at Eureka, so I hope you enjoyed your trip. Now, onto more pressing matters. Eureka is a school of sorts that shall train you for combat. Any kind of combat, in any kind of situation. The more attentive of you all must've noticed that there are these small black and blue robots sitting by next table,''

The robots whirred and booped as their tops opened up to reveal six boxes in each one. These boxes were pure white and had two large black straps on them and a third that went across the chest. On top of each one was a smaller black box with a transparent lid that housed an earpiece.

''When I say so, please grab a box and place it on your back. This will be your official Eureka backpack. There's all sorts of things in there, from emergency rations, a small blanket and even space to hold spare magazines for weapons. They're currently locked for transport, so I have to unlock them by use of one of these buttons here. Astonishing, no?'' she added in a sarcastic tone.

''The ear piece will allow you to be up to date with the current events and all that around Eureka. Always have it on you, and it's an even better idea to always have it in your ear. We're testing it out to see if we can have it actively translate too, but that's only in the prototype stages. I should also mention that all this loot is waterproof and fire-resistant, plus they are able to take quite a beating. They should be able to stop some bullets, and block a couple hits from some melee weapons. Now, I'd like you all to put on said equipment. The sooner the better people,''

The students put on the necessary equipment with little to no trouble, and swiftly she continued.

''Now, I shall unlock the backpacks, but don't open them up yet. They might shake and buckle a bit, so prepare yourselves. Ready? I'll count down from three. Three. Two. One. Go,''

Two very different things happened at this moment in time. Firstly, the backs of the backpacks flew off and revealed canvas bags with two handles on them over top of the straps. This was not that big of a problem. The biggest issue was the fact that the entire cafeteria floor had fallen out beneath them, save for the chairwoman's table area and the food trays. The students were now in free fall at 30 000 feet above the North Atlantic Ocean, and at the very bottom one could make out the faintest outlines of a ship rapidly becoming closer at a rate of stupidly fast miles per hour.

It was pretty large, coming in at 200 meters long, and aboard were members of Leviathan, all awaiting the arrival of the latest batch of students. It was very blue, with a large superstructure in the middle and missile bays at the back. It had a cannon at the front, but that was rarely used.

Sophie turned on her microphone to message the freefallers.

''How's your fall? I assume it's going well. Now, if you don't want to be a pancake, listen closely. You all have about two minutes to pull your parachute, which is what your backpack actually is. Maybe you might get a cool one later, maybe not. This one will save your life now though. On your left there is a blue handle. When you want to stop, pull that one and your parachute will open up. All the G forces will go to your crotch though, just, fyi. On the right is an orange cord which is your spare. If you use them both, well, you get to become a statistic. Aim for waters around the ship down below. You'll be picked up from there. Welcome to Eureka, ladies and gentlemen,''
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Sun May 24, 2015 12:29 am

Zedekiah was playing with his food at this point, he had gotten too much. He knew he did when he grabbed the two plates of food, but he was treating himself. A reward for going through with this school for his parents even if the military life seemed dull to himself. But now that he was at the other end of his meal it seemed like such a waste to take so much. He slowly rolled a maple sausage link back and forth on the plate that was at least half finished. He continued to softly hum tunes as he played with his food to pass the time till they arrived.

It was when Zedekiah was in the middle of quietly humming a catchy church hymn from when he was a more active participant from his church when some sort of box approached his lonely table. He stopped his own personal, musical performance when the robotic box came to halt beside him. "Do you need something?" asked Zedekiah. He didn't expect a verbal response, but he was hoping for some kind of response. This was far from what he expected for orientation, he was prepared for a lot of yelling, not a moving box. Zedekiah leaned the side of his head on his fist as he eyed the box-shaped contraption suspicion. "You shy too, guess we both will need to work on that," continued Zedekiah. The conversation mostly being for his own sake, rather than an actual attempt to communicate with the robot.

Before he could continue his one-side conversation he heard whirring of mechanical contraptions as a platform at the head of room began to rise with whom Zedekiah could only assume was the highest ranking person in the room. The woman gave a very brief introduction followed by an explanation of the robotic boxes that revealed more boxes. Not exactly what Zedekiah was expecting who had grown use to the long, drawn out speeches of various military veterans trying to inspire and motivate youth at the summer camps he went to in his younger years.

He got up from his table and reluctantly took one of the boxes from the robot. This was suppose to be a bag? It was a box, couldn't a school as high-tech as this afford a bag that at least looked comfortable? He reluctantly put in on nonetheless, not wanting to be the only kid to be defiant and not wanting to be noticed in any way.

He quickly stuck the earpiece in his ear when he heard the woman begin counting down, being easily distracted by his own thoughts as usual. One, go...his backpack felt immediately lighter as some part of it fell off out of his view, but more importantly the floor beneath him was falling. And only moments later he realized he had nothing supporting him as he helplessly fell towards the sea below.

This was not what Zedekiah expected and he was panicking because of it. He was plummeting to the sea because the floor went out. Did something happen to the airship? Zedekiah's breath began to quicken as he was unsure of what his own fate would be as he continued to fall from the heavens. Zedekiah wasn't the smartest person around, but he was sure falling even into water from this height was probably bad for his health. But if he was lucky he might just live. Though stranded in the middle of the ocean, it was probably be a more agonizing death. He began to mentally curse his parents and their ideas of him continuing their military traditions.

However, a cold, but feminine voice sounded in his ear and explained what the pack was. This whole event was just part of some sort of initiation. The panic he felt began to subside, though he still felt anxious as he fell to the sea. He had two minutes till he had to pull one of the straps. He brought the watch on his wrist close to his face, at one minute thirty he would pull it, that way he wouldn't be cutting it close and he wouldn't have to wait too long to reach the ocean's surface. He continued to stare at his watch the whole time he fell.

One twenty-eight, one twenty-nine, one thirty! Zedekiah grabbed the blue handle on his bag and yanked it releasing the parachute. The sudden jolt caused him to groan in pain as his free falling came to a sudden stop. He still felt helpless as he slowly floated to the ocean, his body dangling from the parachute. But at least he felt like he was going to survive this fall. He wasn't too far from the ship as he slowly came down, maybe a dozen or two meters away. It wouldn't be too bad of a swim, or so he thought.

He hit the water's surface and all the breath he had in him left his body, stolen away by the cold Atlantic water. He began to breath quickly trying to get his breath back, but his lungs felt constricted as if they shriveled in the cold. However, though he was uncomfortable it was manageable and at least not as painful as his initial release of the parachute which he still slightly felt.

Zedekiah began to slowly swim his way towards the ship so he could be picked up more quickly. But with his constant shivering he couldn't manage much more than an ugly cross between doggy paddling and freestyle swimming which made the distance feel many folds longer...
Last edited by The Warriors of the Sun on Sun May 24, 2015 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arana
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arana » Sun May 24, 2015 1:36 am

Koa Kamohoali'i

When the chairwoman of the ADC began speaking, Koa looked up from his still unfinished breakfast, chewing on a bit of sausage. Before the trip, his parents had encourage him to seek this girl out, and to get in good with the Disciplinary Committee, if not to become part of it. After all, he had an image to keep up, specifically his father's image. As the son of a member of the Ravencroft board of directors, he had better damn well make himself look good. Hopefully he'd be able to introduce himself when she was done speaking. Once he put the backpack on, however... that hope kind of disappeared, as did the floor of the airship. Falling, he was surprisingly calm... in his mind, the worst that would happen if the chute failed was him falling into the ocean. Of course, part of him knew that he would almost certainly die on impact with the surface, but he pushed that part aside. Deciding to try and cut it close, he spent the first minute or so of the fall trying to reach the chairwoman over his headset.

"Umm... excuse me? Miss Chairwoman? My name is Koa Kamohoali'i... I was wondering how one might go about joining the disciplinary committee... see, my dad's on the board of directors, and he told me I should try to be part of it, so... is that at all possible?

Adrijan Crncevic

Smiling, Adrijan shook Alek's hand. The two of them certainly would be good partners... although Adrijan had a feeling that it would be less of a partnership than Aleksandr was imagining and more of himself being the leader of the two. When Alek introduced him to the other boy, Grayson, he smiled slightly and nodded. 'Yawning' again, this time he took the opportunity to drape his arm over Alek's shoulders, not quite in a romantic way, but a bit more than just being friendly. As he did so, he changed the composition of the pheromones slightly, increasing the amount of ones related to attraction and protection a bit. For most people, the proximity between the two of them would leave little chance of escape; for a dog partial, probably even less of one.

"It really is a great idea... the rest of the world isn't exactly Slav friendly. At least we're not Polish, right?"

Chuckling, he turned to face the woman from the ADC, only half listening while leaning up against Aleksandr. When another student tossed him a backpack, he looked at it, curious. When told to, he put everything on, doing so quickly in order to return to leaning against Alek. When the chairwoman started counting down, he had a sudden sense that something wasn't quite right, and instinctively doubled up on protective pheromones, just in case. When the floor suddenly dropped out from under them, his suspicions were confirmed. Forcing himself not to panic, he composed himself as he fell, holding on to Alek as he did so.

"Hold on! In like a minute, I'm going to pull my chute! Don't pull yours unless mine fails, and we're both about to die! Okay? Great!''

Securing the other boy to him with several webs around both of their waists. As they fell, he counted in his head, waiting until they got to about a minute before doing anything. When the time came, he pulled the cord on his parachute... only to have it not deploy. Starting to panic a little, he pulled on the other cord, and out came... nothing.

"Jебати! Alek, deploy your chute!''
Prophet of Lavanthulhu -- A Proud Portal Nationalist -- Bet on Bernie 2016

Arana wrote:Fuck you and your raps,
And all your stupid rhyming.
Haiku master race.

*Drops mic*
Seventeen year old probably straight Christian socialist from New England.

"Aran is basically a very pissed-off Chihuahua combined with a bisexual Billy Graham, minus the bisexuality." -Lavan Tiri

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun May 24, 2015 4:34 am

As the disciplinary committee officer spoke wiking followed the instructions, thinking "I do not like the sound of this, nha i must be paranoid". oh how wrong he was, for as the floor beneath them disappeared his first thought was "Bollocks, my tea". Wiking listened as the officer gave them instructions on how to remain alive via the earpiece.

Wiking listened to the instructions and positioned himself with his arms and legs outstretched, Tables, chairs and students falling beside him.His position slowed him down slightly, not much, but everything helped. when he was 2 kilometers above the sea(6561.68 feet for you inept in metric) he pulled the blue cord. The parachute activating and slowing him down to a slow fall. The low amount of oxygen posed a problem however

The cold did not bother him. Sure, it was cold, but in his training back home it was common to be awoken by a dud-artillery shell firing just outside the barracks, then being forced to run in 1.5m deep snow, wearing nothing more then your sleeping garments. The lack of oxygen however, Wiking was feeling dizzy, and was glad that the parachute did not require any input from his side.

As he landed in the water he felt the rush of cold, and how much heavier he became. Wiking cursed the woolen uniform he were, it was comfortable and warm, but it sucked water like nobody's business. He did manage to swing to a table, holding on to it as to not drown. He then patiently awaited to be picked up the ship, muttering "however thought this would be a good idea, may your tea always be bitter, your train always late, and may your spam folder never work as intended" with a satirical voice
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse