NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout Equestria: Worries in the Windy City (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:43 pm

Fantrum wrote:Accepted. I think I might change my tag skills, it seems as though speech and barter are very popular

To be fair, Speech is without a doubt the absolute most useful skill in Fallout New Vegas; everyone should always take Speech as a tag skill in Fallout, it's just too damn useful. Of course, really, I chose those two skills for my character because he's a Changeling; Changelings are supposed to be good at manipulation and whatnot, it would make the most sense to choose speech and barter as tag skills for a Changeling.

Fantrum
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:53 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:
Fantrum wrote:Accepted. I think I might change my tag skills, it seems as though speech and barter are very popular

To be fair, Speech is without a doubt the absolute most useful skill in Fallout New Vegas; everyone should always take Speech as a tag skill in Fallout, it's just too damn useful. Of course, really, I chose those two skills for my character because he's a Changeling; Changelings are supposed to be good at manipulation and whatnot, it would make the most sense to choose speech and barter as tag skills for a Changeling.

I agree, Im just going to change mine up so there is some diversity in the tag skill list
"I expected you to be an eggplant." - Felkesjud
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante
"I imagine Fantrum as Flippy." - Danz Herlmon

Fralinia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:14 pm

Glad to be in. I can't wait to see Willow's app.
John Rawls wrote:Justice is the first virtue of social institutions, as truth is of systems of thought. A theory, however elegant and economical must be rejected or revised if it is untrue; likewise laws and institutions no matter how efficient and well-arranged must be reformed or abolished if they are unjust.

Che Guevera wrote: At a given moment it appears that there may have been a great commotion and a single great change. But that change has been gestating among men day by day, and sometimes generation by generation.
History buff, anti-imperialist. Small horse aficionado. Big fan of Paradox games and almost-state-champion debater.
I read the news.
This poster is a known communist sympathizer.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:30 pm

Fralinia wrote:Glad to be in. I can't wait to see Willow's app.

Willow's coming!? Awesome! I spoke to Lunas and they said they would join after they finished their exams, so we have that to look forward to :)
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante

Fralinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Fantrum wrote:
Fralinia wrote:Glad to be in. I can't wait to see Willow's app.

Willow's coming!? Awesome! I spoke to Lunas and they said they would join after they finished their exams, so we have that to look forward to :)

I recall that Willow switched to a new nation and only uses his current one every once in a while, but I don't remember what the nations name was and I forgot to archive it. I'm sure that he will come, once he checks up on his nation.
John Rawls wrote:Justice is the first virtue of social institutions, as truth is of systems of thought. A theory, however elegant and economical must be rejected or revised if it is untrue; likewise laws and institutions no matter how efficient and well-arranged must be reformed or abolished if they are unjust.

Che Guevera wrote: At a given moment it appears that there may have been a great commotion and a single great change. But that change has been gestating among men day by day, and sometimes generation by generation.
History buff, anti-imperialist. Small horse aficionado. Big fan of Paradox games and almost-state-champion debater.
I read the news.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Fralinia wrote:
Fantrum wrote:Willow's coming!? Awesome! I spoke to Lunas and they said they would join after they finished their exams, so we have that to look forward to :)

I recall that Willow switched to a new nation and only uses his current one every once in a while, but I don't remember what the nations name was and I forgot to archive it. I'm sure that he will come, once he checks up on his nation.

I look forward to him showing up. Ugh, I need to write the IC

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Fantrum wrote:I look forward to him showing up. Ugh, I need to write the IC

We're waiting, bro. #ChopChop

But, seriously, take your time; I'm pretty sure we can all wait a little while for the IC to get put up.
Last edited by Fascist Russian Empire on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fralinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Fantrum wrote:
Fralinia wrote:I recall that Willow switched to a new nation and only uses his current one every once in a while, but I don't remember what the nations name was and I forgot to archive it. I'm sure that he will come, once he checks up on his nation.

I look forward to him showing up. Ugh, I need to write the IC

So I went through my old sent tgs and found the nation in question... it faded from existence a while ago. New Willow's last gov activity was 3 days ago, so sometime within the month we should be expecting him.

I read the news.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:53 pm

Fralinia wrote:

So I went through my old sent tgs and found the nation in question... it faded from existence a while ago. New Willow's last gov activity was 3 days ago, so sometime within the month we should be expecting him.

Excellent

We're waiting, bro. #ChopChop

But, seriously, take your time; I'm pretty sure we can all wait a little while for the IC to get put up.

It will be up this weekend

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:15 am

IC thread is up guys

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:21 am

Fantrum wrote:IC thread is up guys

Hip, hip, hooray. It looks pretty good; nice job. I'll start work on a post fairly shortly; hopefully it won't take two hours to finish writing, like my application did.

Fralinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:26 am

You won't mind if I show up at the NCR station and join up with you guys, would you? It would allow Sterling to enter in a manner consistent with his character and give everybody someone else to interact with.

I read the news.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:30 am

Fralinia wrote:You won't mind if I show up at the NCR station and join up with you guys, would you? It would allow Sterling to enter in a manner consistent with his character and give everybody someone else to interact with.

I was planning on having Ullerien just fly into the city and spout some exposition about his personality along the way, but if you want a character to interact with, mine's open; I don't have anything more important to post about.

Fralinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:35 am

Fralinia wrote:You won't mind if I show up at the NCR station and join up with you guys, would you? It would allow Sterling to enter in a manner consistent with his character and give everybody someone else to interact with.

I was planning on having Ullerien just fly into the city and spout some exposition about his personality along the way, but if you want a character to interact with, mine's open; I don't have anything more important to post about.

Did you have a particular location in mind? I'm willing to go with anyone (although I would like to hear what Fantrum says before I post), I just don't want to have to do what I did in the original FO:E rp where I plopped down a character with absolute crap for exposition just to justify entering the scene.

I read the news.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:36 am

See, Felke was going to invite you along in his post as Thunder, so dont go running off quite yet

Fralinia wrote:

You won't mind if I show up at the NCR station and join up with you guys, would you? It would allow Sterling to enter in a manner consistent with his character and give everybody someone else to interact with.

Do it, we can be one big ol' bunch of friends

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:39 am

Fantrum wrote:See, Felke was going to invite you along in his post as Thunder, so dont go running off quite yet

Oh, well, in that case, I suppose I'll wait for him to post.

Fralinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:44 am

Fantrum wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:I was planning on having Ullerien just fly into the city and spout some exposition about his personality along the way, but if you want a character to interact with, mine's open; I don't have anything more important to post about.

See, Felke was going to invite you along in his post as Thunder, so dont go running off quite yet

Do it, we can be one big ol' bunch of friends

Bueno. I'll get writing, if no one else has anything to say.

I read the news.

The Union of Courland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Courland » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:57 am

Tagged
This is the law of the jungle,
As old and as true as the sky,
The wolf that shall keep it may prosper,
But the wolf that shall break it must die,
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk,
The law runneth forwards and back,
For the strength of the pack is the wolf,
And the strength of a wolf is the pack.
-Unknown

Nurse Redheart is best pony.
Proud Supporter of Luna and the New Lunar Republic. Down with the Tyrant Celestia! If you support the Solar Empire, TG me.
Sanabel wrote:I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

The New Greek Republic wrote:What's red and bad for your teeth?
A brick.

Felkesjud
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Felkesjud » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:21 pm

Got my post done last night. But, I'll edit it to include inviting along Fral's character. Shouldn't take long :)
Edit: unless I should wait for Fral to post?
Last edited by Felkesjud on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fralinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Felkesjud wrote:Got my post done last night. But, I'll edit it to include inviting along Fral's character. Shouldn't take long :)
Edit: unless I should wait for Fral to post?

Leave me out. I have a plan and I've already written most of it.

I read the news.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:01 pm

By the way, Fantrum, I should probably mention that you forgot to ask for a character's age in the application; I don't know if that was intentionally left out or what, but it would probably be best to ask for ages in applications. Little bit late to be mentioning it, but better late than never.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:By the way, Fantrum, I should probably mention that you forgot to ask for a character's age in the application; I don't know if that was intentionally left out or what, but it would probably be best to ask for ages in applications. Little bit late to be mentioning it, but better late than never.

Fixed

Fralinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:30 pm

I've just advertised on my region's RMB. I know the NLR has more than a few latent FO:E fans floating about, so we might get a couple of apps coming in.

I read the news.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:54 pm

Fralinia wrote:I've just advertised on my region's RMB. I know the NLR has more than a few latent FO:E fans floating about, so we might get a couple of apps coming in.

Woot woot, thanks fral

Felkesjud
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Felkesjud » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:17 pm

Alrighty, I'm back from my shower, and other activities. And, okeydok, Fral, I just posted what I had before, without any edits.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse