NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout Equestria: Worries in the Windy City (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Slorch
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:54 am

Fantrum wrote:Both apps are accepted, as Felke has already done. Slorch, you tread a fine line mate, fur dye is pushing the limit of reasonable.

Oh...okay...

I changed months to days if that's fine.

Don't really know how to start this.
Last edited by Slorch on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"... Ultramarines never have to deal with shit like that. Then again, they are the Ultramarines. Rebels don't surrender out of fear of them, they surrender because the last they want is another lecture about their prowess in battle."- AETEN II
Slorch wrote:click the 'wrote' button.
Nua Corda wrote:click the 'wrote' button.

Fluttershy is Best pony

Felkesjud
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Felkesjud » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:48 pm

Slorch wrote:Oh...okay...

Well, most people seem to be congregating on or near the highway. But, it looks like Lunas is all lonesome in the city :P

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:49 pm

Felkesjud wrote:

Well, most people seem to be congregating on or near the highway. But, it looks like Lunas is all lonesome in the city :P

Yes. Yes I am.

I'll probably get a post up about leaving and moving to raid City Hall for building plans tomorrow.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Slorch
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Felkesjud wrote:

Hum, maybe I could meet them a bit farther along in the city?
"... Ultramarines never have to deal with shit like that. Then again, they are the Ultramarines. Rebels don't surrender out of fear of them, they surrender because the last they want is another lecture about their prowess in battle."- AETEN II

Fluttershy is Best pony

Vultopia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vultopia » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:58 pm

Looks like most of the oldies are here, I see.

I'll make a application, later. Phone is giving me a damn headache.
My Bow and its Arrows are merely extensions of my hands. Precision instruments.

Felkesjud
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Felkesjud » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:53 pm

I'll get to work on a post in a little bit.

Sinovet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sinovet » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:08 pm

Question: can I use animal husbandry as a skill?

Fantrum
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:35 pm

Sinovet wrote:Question: can I use animal husbandry as a skill?

Is animal husbandry in the New Vegas skill line up?
"I expected you to be an eggplant." - Felkesjud
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante
"I imagine Fantrum as Flippy." - Danz Herlmon

Sinovet
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sinovet » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Fantrum wrote:
Sinovet wrote:Question: can I use animal husbandry as a skill?

Is animal husbandry in the New Vegas skill line up?

Then can I have it as a special talent?

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Fantrum wrote:Is animal husbandry in the New Vegas skill line up?

Actually, if I recall correctly, New Vegas did have a two tiered perk you could take that made animals passive and (if you took the second tier) even made them fight with you. It wasn't one of the actual skills you put points in, but New Vegas did have a perk which let the character be friends with animals.

I know perks don't count as skills, but I just thought I'd point that out.

New Willow
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Willow » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Vultopia wrote:Looks like most of the oldies are here, I see.

I'll make a application, later. Phone is giving me a damn headache.

What is this blasphemy? There can only be one queen of the bats.
Bula durah shtik malakem, & Pulya - Dura; Shtyk - Molodets, are the same thing as far as my ears are concerned. ~♥
Follower of the Apocalypse & proud member of Duty. ~♥
Queen of the Bat ponies
Fralinia wrote:Turning out well? You're bloody fantastic! I have developed a new sort of "Yes!" moment for myself whenever I see that you've posted. You are set to be a great roleplayer in the near future.
I believe that old soldiers don't die, they just fade away. Their souls are still in my heart. -Syngman Rhee
President Vladimir Putin has been nominated for a Nobel prize in Medicine for his work on clinical depression.
Apparently he can predict who will commit suicide the next week in London by just picking up his phone.

Felkesjud
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Felkesjud » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:56 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Actually, if I recall correctly, New Vegas did have a two tiered perk you could take that made animals passive and (if you took the second tier) even made them fight with you. It wasn't one of the actual skills you put points in, but New Vegas did have a perk which let the character be friends with animals.

We thank you for trying to be helpful, Rus, but Fan and I are Fallout players and are aware of the perk. Unfortunately, perks aren't skills, and aren't interchangable :c

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:
Fantrum wrote:Is animal husbandry in the New Vegas skill line up?

Actually, if I recall correctly, New Vegas did have a two tiered perk you could take that made animals passive and (if you took the second tier) even made them fight with you. It wasn't one of the actual skills you put points in, but New Vegas did have a perk which let the character be friends with animals.

I must ask why you felt the need to say this in response to me when you pretty much made everything you have said void with your last sentence.
Last edited by Fantrum on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante

Sinovet
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sinovet » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:17 pm

Seriously though, can I have animal husbandry as a special talent?

Its a very important part of the character I'm thinking of.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Sinovet wrote:Seriously though, can I have animal husbandry as a special talent?

Special talent? Sure. Tag skill? No.

Sinovet
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sinovet » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:24 pm

Fantrum wrote:
Sinovet wrote:Seriously though, can I have animal husbandry as a special talent?

Special talent? Sure. Tag skill? No.

Alrighty. App inbound.

Felkesjud
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Felkesjud » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:31 pm

Hope y'all don't mind, just trying to get the group on the move (at least until Opium, 'dat fucker, comes up and disturbs the status-quo. Metro, how could you? :P)

Fralinia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Felkesjud wrote:Hope y'all don't mind, just trying to get the group on the move (at least until Opium, 'dat fucker, comes up and disturbs the status-quo. Metro, how could you? :P)

Knowing Metro, I'd say easily and with no regrets.
John Rawls wrote:Justice is the first virtue of social institutions, as truth is of systems of thought. A theory, however elegant and economical must be rejected or revised if it is untrue; likewise laws and institutions no matter how efficient and well-arranged must be reformed or abolished if they are unjust.

Che Guevera wrote: At a given moment it appears that there may have been a great commotion and a single great change. But that change has been gestating among men day by day, and sometimes generation by generation.
History buff, anti-imperialist. Small horse aficionado. Big fan of Paradox games and almost-state-champion debater.
I read the news.
This poster is a known communist sympathizer.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:25 am

*Realizes he forgot about this* Sooorrrryyyyy :c
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Apple-Loosa
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apple-Loosa » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:29 am

Ehh... App nearly ready...

Expect me soon!

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:09 am

App:
Name: Acid Rain (Conveniently, she was green before she was even an FO:E OC XD)
Description: Can't get to DA from here, sadly. Slorch might maybe have it? I know Ozzy/Vultopia should.
Species: Alicorn
Special Talent: Creating acids with the use of chemistry knowledge and her own magic. Anything ranging from Acetic Acid, to insanity like AzidoAzide Azide. Not that she would ever use AA, because that is an absolutely suicidally retarded idea.
Personality: Hyper serious, cynical, ruthless, moral less, short fused, drunk, secretly addicted to a number of drugs, and in general - a semi-psycho bitch.
3 Tag Skills: Guns, Science, Unarmed.
Gear:
High-Velocity Sniper Rifle
Advanced scope totally not stolen from an old military base.
Six 10-round rifle magazines.
9mm machine pistol, 3 50-shot magazines (four, for one loaded)
Lightweight composite armor, designed to shield from low-caliber rounds.
Saddle bags, containing
Five days worth supply of water
Just under two days of food
Random assortment of bandages, painkillers, and other pills.
2 healing potions
A third small bag strapped in between the other two, which contains an assortment of drugs.
Bio: She can hardly remember when she escaped, or even how. All she knows, or remembers is that one day, she broke free. The chains of mindless oppression and subjugation just suddenly, as if a calm word in the wind, vanished. Perhaps she failed to remember it, like she did everything else she had done, because she'd forced it out. It was best to forget it all. So she began a normal life, in a city whose name she never learned. What she did know, was magic, and her talent for it. And of course, a very profitable side job as a bodyguard, or rather, a moving shield. There was little in existence which could break a Green Alicorn's shield, even if it was held only by one. If by several, it was best to simply run. She had begun to make a life there, made friends, business partners, and even a special somepony. And though all good things must come to end, this one seemed to come far too quickly.

One day, she found everyone she knew killed. The next day, she found those responsible, and avenged them. The next, the city was attacked, by a band of raiders who the murderers likely belonged to. They destroyed the entirety of the small city in flames. Rain had no idea who else had survived, if anyone. Perhaps she was the only one? It wouldn't be surprising, having sat in a corner, curled up with her shield around her, the whole world could've gone up in flames and she'd not have noticed. From the wreckage, she salvaged what she could, and left.

Her life was not the only thing she had brought from the destruction of her home, and despite not being harmed, the trauma had caused an almost instant change to her personality. With and old rifle, and a small beaten up SMG she had found, and the scavenged supplies and ammo for them, she set out on a trail of vengeance against a platoon of raiding vagabonds, alone. The thought that victory in such a battle was likely unattainable was meaningless, only the spilling of their blood drove her. It would surprise many to hear she not only survived, but won, and it took only a single bullet.

It was only time she ever used the most dangerous chemical agent she was capable of producing, which she would call only 'AA'. A chemical so unstable, that in some case, simply existing could cause it to explode violently. The use of this chemical spell on the chambered round in her rifle, even with temporary shield around the acid to protect during flight, was likely to kill her. Kill her, or set off a catastrophic chain reaction in the ammo storage of their camp. The latter was the result, no matter how terrifyingly unlikely it was. Luck more than judgement, had her walking casually through the wounded and terrified remnants of the camp, executing without a second though any who lived. She looted what she could from the camp, including a large number of narcotics she had intended on selling, though, they ended up destined for personal use.

Rain started off once more, her blood still cold, heart still empty, acids and chemicals which could have dissolved tanks with ease, and a bullet which did not often miss. A determination for revenge quickly turned into a life style, a bounty hunter and hired gun, killing from the shadows, where only two sounds were ever heard. A gunshot, and hair-standing sizzling. Time and job led her across the destroyed nation, including through an old military base, where by pure luck she acquired an advanced scope hidden beneath rubble. Money from her jobs saw the purchase of a well-made, high-velocity precision rifle to mount the scope, the SMG replaced with a smaller, lighter machine pistol, and durable composite armor. The armor, of course, was good for little more than small pistol sized rounds. Not that it mattered when your job was killing from afar and out of sight.

But standing now before a rising city, where range is often times less available, perhaps a heavier protection detail would have been the better choice.
App Finder

Toooottalllyyyy didn't use part of her bio from her other app to start this off. I swear. I didn't do it.
Also, hopefully a bitchy bounty-hunter will be as amusing to play as she was last time. Cause that was funny.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Slorch
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:18 am

Fluttershy is Best pony

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:23 am

:hug:
Thank yuw Sworchyyyy! :P

Slorch
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:49 am

New Babylonia wrote:

:hug:
Thank yuw Sworchyyyy! :P

:)

Fluttershy is Best pony

Das Metro
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:58 am

Fralinia wrote:
Felkesjud wrote:Hope y'all don't mind, just trying to get the group on the move (at least until Opium, 'dat fucker, comes up and disturbs the status-quo. Metro, how could you? :P)

Knowing Metro, I'd say easily and with no regrets.

No ragrets! Time to go tip over the applecart.
Last edited by Das Metro on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Metro OOC
New Willow wrote:I can't stop laughing right now, my sides hurt so much right now! Bravo you have reached the rank of professional comedian.

Member of NS' Hoofington Reapers

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse