NATION

PASSWORD

The Graveyard at the End of the Multiverse

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:44 pm

I'll try not to miss you, but in the end, I still do.

Gone, but not forgotten

What is this place?

Every RP will eventually die out. That's life kid. Be it premature or not. The characters from those RPs will constantly be in a state of Limbo. We must set them to rest one last time. This will be their final resting place in NS. Not only characters from P2TM, but from the lands of GE&T, II and wherever else a character has resided in during their stay on NationStates. They will be amongst their piers as their time on this good earth goes beyond life.

The Graveyard at the End of the Multiverse will be open to the public, so do feel free to come in here and look around. Go to the graves of those who've passed on, and look for yourself as too what they had accomplished. Read about their deeds and actions. Read about who they were. Read so they aren't forgotten. Take inspiration from their lives to build your own characters for whatever you see fit. If someone who's passed through here had an amazing backstory, feel free to base a new character off of it to keep said personna's spirt alive and well.

It's our duty to keep them at least in our hearts, and if the citizens of NS far and wide would help me in this, I'd be honored.

How to Lay a Character to Rest

It's simple really. You can put as much or as little as required for each character. I suggest that you take the successful app that was made for them, if applicable, and post the accepted version here. If during the course of the RP they developed as a person or creature, add it in.
Perhaps they had accomplished an amazing feat of excellence. In that case, add it in. If they had a moment in their respective RP that went above and beyond the call, post a link. Add extra stuff to their app. Write about how you enjoyed writing them. Make a point about how they were entertaining to read.

In short, post what you feel is needed to best describe them. We should be able to learn about who they are . I'd appreciate it if somewhere you mention in which RP they died or which RP itself died causing said char to pass on.

If you post a character, please put this at the top of their app. Also, please make a short comment at the top to go into the List of those to be Remembered section. Please remove the asterisks before you post.
Code: Select all
[u][b]- We Will Remember Them -[/b][/u]
-*insert quote or comment from the character here*
[b]*insert name of RP here*[/b]

Graveyard Guidelines:

Here's a list of rules, and I say that very lightly, that are required here.
  • Stay respectful.
  • Keep an open mind for unusual characters.
  • You may chat here, but please stay very tight on topic.
  • Don't say that your character is better then all the others.

List of those to be Remembered:

-Saito Hasegawa - The Anime RP by NatureSpirit "This white snow will blanket our blackest fears."
-Christopher Karlson
-Jessica Lightheart
-Nolan Fisher
-Sir Damien Percival Seward "Go to Hell, bitch."
-Dingleberry the Troll, of Darkness and Depravities by NEI "¿Te gustaría un panqueque ?"
-Errol Fisk
-Lorne Malvo "There are some roads you don't walk down..."
-Edward Alexander Crowley/Lucifer/Nicholas Carry “We had a hell of a ride, didn’t we all? Can someone get me a cuppa?”
-Gunny Smith, "If I die, go to Springhill, a small town, up in northern Louisiana, find Johnson's Bar, and blow that fucker up. I mean, like C-4 Grade explosives."
-Oberon, "Did you really think you would be free calf, wandering the jungle, exploring the world and not be afraid that the jungle would have a lion? Well, my little baby deer...weren't you told that the lion is still king of the jungle?"
-Moloch, the New God of Chaos, "Hello. My name's Moloch. For this week, at least. Maybe next week I'll take up hatmakering as a job, but till then, Moloch is me, but I'm not him. A'ight?"-
-Doombringer, "I don't care if your the ducking sun. I'm a light bending superhuman who married a goddess. So you can stop acting all I'm your immortal savior to me and go kill some bad guys"
-Kyle Vannis/The Enforcer, "Yeah. Fuck you."
-
-
Last edited by Vancon on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:47 pm

I GET THE FIRST POST!!!
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:48 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:I GET THE FIRST POST!!!

Quite the somber first post.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:48 pm

FIRST POS...

FUCK YOU LITH
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010

Postby Rupudska » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:49 pm

I thought this was going to be a crossover RP thread, and was excited at the thought of a crossover RP being made by an RPer with skill.

Ah well. This is still nice.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Rupudska wrote:I thought this was going to be a crossover RP thread, and was excited at the thought of a crossover RP being made by an RPer with skill.

Thank you, thank you.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:54 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:FIRST POS...

FUCK YOU LITH

Vancon wrote:
Isle of Lithonia wrote:I GET THE FIRST POST!!!

Quite the somber first post.

*bows*

Rupudska wrote:I thought this was going to be a crossover RP thread, and was excited at the thought of a crossover RP being made by an RPer with skill.

We'll need some kind of crossover RP later. But this is awesome in the meantime.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:04 pm

- We Will Remember Them -
- "This white snow will blanket our blackest fears."
Saito Hasegawa - The Anime RP by NatureSpirit

Name: Captain Saito Hasegawa
Species: Shadow Person (Entrapped Spirit)
Appearance: Image

Personality:

He is usually coldly reserved and taciturn, when he is not showing off his cunning and biting wit by picking people apart and mocking their weaknesses. Saito accurately deduces people's motives and histories from aspects of their personality, appearance, and behavior. He has what can be described as a "Rubik's complex", or the need to solve puzzles and find answers to questions. A few words that best describe the Captains manner is moody, bitter, antagonistic, misanthropic, cynical, grumpy, maverick, anarchistic, sociopathic, and curmudgeon.

Kirioto views Saito as the antithesis of what might be expected from a soldier and war hero, while Misaki sees him as a individual who refuses to obey the usual pieties and common courtisies of life because he is accustom to living a life of pain. Saito does not have much of a social life, and so finds himself relying a lot on the other two in the group for any situation that does not demand some alcohol being drunk, or something being killed.

Likes: Sake, Alcohol in General, Chaos, Women, Weapons, Conflict, Soap Operas, and Monster Truck rallies.
Dislikes: Americans, Religion, Pastries, the 21st Century

Strengths/Abilities:
Ruling Caeser - Can be an inspirational figure and leader when he chooses to act as such.

Military Cadre - Has military training & over a decade of frontline battlefield experiance during the Second World War. Military heritage has been in family since antiquity.

Ace of the East - Is a very experianced IJN Airforce pilot and a brilliant mechanic.

Weaknesses:
Way of the Drunken Stumble - His intoxication is a problem for himself, and everyone else around him.

Totalitarian - Its his way, period. No discussion, no disagreement, and no highway option.

Sneering Imperialist - At times, he can be overburdensome in his own intellectual way. He lacks tact and versatility when criticising and commenting, making him come off as callous and blue-blooded

Powers:
Nagasaki's Revenge - Allows Saito to focus one attack that delivers a large amount of explosive power onto a target and the surrounding area.

Saké Control - He can manipulate alcohol that is around him while it is in liquid form.

Necrokinesis - User can create, shape and manipulate the essence of Death. Causes things to wither, rot, weaken, and eventually die. They can sense and manipulate the essence that allows Death, Destruction, Decay, and Corruption to exist throughout the universe, allowing them to control decayed matter or to request assistance from the dead.

Divine Wind - Summons the Captains A6M Mitsubishi Zero.

Bio:
Saito Hasegawa was born in 1913 to a small Japanese farming family. He enlisted in the Imperial Infantry in 1931, and was soon sent out to assist the Imperial Japanese Army in its invasion, conquest, and occupation of the Manchuria region of China. Eventually (and wisely) realizing that the human body wasn't really designed to have machine gun ammunition and grenades flung at them, Saito decided to say goodbye to his days of sprinting over bullet-riddled battlefields and instead decided to enroll in the burgeoning Japanese pilot training program, where he could really get out there and do some damage. He graduated flight school in 1934, was trained in effective destructive applications of the brand-new, state-of-the-art Nakajima Ki-27 "Nate" interceptor aircraft in 1936, and was assigned to the 11th Sentai Fighter Squadron.

Well, the technologically-superior and borderline-fanatical Imperial War Machine was able to overrun Manchuria without too much resistance, and by 1939 the Japanese had advanced all the way through China to the border of the Soviet Union, where Saito flew and fought against Russian forces in the skies above the Kalka River. It was there he achieved his status as an Ace, and his nickname 'Dragon of the Rising Sun'.

After 1941, Saito had been promoted to the rank of Captain, received a Mitsubish Zero, and was give a squadron of his own. All three of which, soon saw combat against a new generation of American and British aircraft which were wresting the Pacific sky from the Japanese. Among the men he served with, many were convinced that as long as he was at the controls of a flying machine, Hasegawa was invincible. A belief that held true until June, 1945. The then 32 year old Triple-Ace was shot down over Okinawa island while he and a few remaining airforce pilots strafed American soldiers and bombed American invasion ships in a last ditch effort to repel the invading Allied forces.

Enter present day, as his resurrected spirit is given to teenaged Kirigaya Katsumoto as a tool of assistance for fufilling his vengance against his own enemies.

Additional Information:
*He drinks Sake every day, and as a result has developed an addiction to alcohol, which he denies.
*He enjoys gambling, and is always up for a wager.
*A polyglot. He speaks English, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Hindi, and Mandrin.
*Has a slight limp on his left leg. A reminder of his final battle.

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Dramatic Entrance, Otaku (Gun Nut) Technicolor Eyes (Neon Red)
Advantages: Hammerspace, Improbable Weapon User, Made of Iron
Disadvantages: Arrogant, Thickheaded, Born Unlucky

Theme Song: Mad World
RP Sample: In sig under References

Melancholy start deserves melancholy end.
Last edited by TriStates on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:27 pm

:(
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:35 pm

This is really cool.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:36 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:This is really cool.

Thanks! I thought NS needed one of these.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:41 pm

This is a great idea.

But my characters are immortal. They will always return.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:44 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:This is a great idea.

But the RP might not.

Wooo! Two Mentors!

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:47 pm

"Get your fucking shit into gear, you useless fucktard! You're not leaving until you either make twenty pushups in a row, or you vomit across the floor! Get the fuck ready, and begin!!!"
To Kill a God

App:
Character name: Lieutenant Christopher Karlson
Appearance:

Personality: Chris is extremely strong-willed, fears no-one, cold with those who piss him off, but honestly cares for those on his team. He is also a heavy chain-smoker, and a lover of violence.

When dealing with the members of his gang, he is something of an odd mix of a Marine Corp. Drill Sergeant, a Mobster Boss, and a high-school teacher.

Strengths/Abilities: Good street-fighter, physically strong, skilled marksman, advanced militia/guerrilla training.

Weaknesses: can go overboard with his violence, blunt as hell, and has low stamina as a result of his chain-smoking.

Short Bio: Christopher was born to members of a well-funded backwoods militia in Idaho. His father trained him to be a good hunter, survivalist, and guerrilla Freedom Fighter. Thus from an early age, he worked with AR-15s, AK-47s, RPGs, IEDs, dirty bombs, pistols, knives, and so on.

In his sixteenth year, the government cracked down on the militia, leading to a firefight wherein thirteen militiamen were killed, and twenty injured. One of the deaths was his father.

Stricken with grief and anger, Christopher headed off to the only place where he thought he could avoid his troubles: Seattle. He had romanticized life there, with the city lights, skyscrapers, and limitless possibilities. However, his dreams were hopelessly false, and he was forced to live on the streets.

After a string of events which he has kept to himself, he joined Chimera Industries (the corporation that built and owned Chimera Tower), and became one of their security guards. In his nineteenth year, he was personally given a Demon Familiar by Balaam, and he soon became the top Lieutenant in the Chimera Security Department.

Character's Theme: Resonance by Exist†trace

Favorite Quote: "Goddamned pussy! What the fuck did you do with your life?! Sit on your ass eating Doritos and j***ing off to Desperate Housewives?! Get your fucking shit into gear, you useless fucktard! You're not leaving until you either make twenty pushups in a row, or you vomit across the floor! Get the fuck ready, and begin!!!"

Favorite scene:
Isle of Lithonia wrote:As Raven leapt into the air, she stopped mid-kick, being held immobile by a telekinetic attack. Karlson's glowing eyes narrowed at her, and his voice turned as cold as his blood. "If an opponent gives you an advantage, take it, no matter what the fuck your shitty 'honor code' demands. I gave you a huge advantage with that pistol, and I am appalled that you were too proud to take it. You believe in a fair fight? I can tell you this: you can bet that the people trying to kill you won’t give a damn about a ‘fair fight’. In the real world, it is kill or be killed. If your shitty honor code doesn't allow you to take every advantage that comes your way, even shooting an unarmed man, you will die as a result. Death isn't a respecter of honor, and neither am I."

He held his hand outstretched towards the hovering, immobile girl, his forefinger and thumb forming a mock, cocked pistol. His face revealed the current state of his mind: emotionless. "I have no respect for fuck-ups that think too highly of themselves and their honor."

His thumb fell down, mimicking a hammer on a gun. As it did so, he said, "Bang."

Raven's head snapped backwards, her neck breaking with a crack. Her lifeless body fell to a heap on the ground as her soul was flung into the realms of Hell. Karlson put down his "pistol", and walked over to her. He bent over her, his fingers tracing a line from her forehead to her lips. What a waste of a beautiful body.

He took a deep breath, using Lightheart’s power to send a telepathic message through the gates of Hell to Raven’s dead spirit, "Let this be your first lesson, Raven: do whatever it takes to defeat your enemy, even if it means fighting dirty.

“Now, I don't give a damn if you respect me or not. In fact, fuck your respect. I swore to Balaam that I would train you to survive this war, and I intend to do so. If it is the last fucking thing I do, I will make you and the rest of these dipshits into killers, 'cause only then will you be able to survive the shit that's waiting for you.

"Now, as the Keeper of Lady Lightheart, I implore the god of this universe, Lucen the Seraph, to return this wandering soul to her body. Grant her life once more."

When he ended his telepathic connection with Hell, Raven's head fit back into place, and all her bones joined once more. All the bumps and bruises, all the scars and scrapes, and even all the strain in her muscles were instantly healed as energy flowed through Karlson's hand and into Raven. When she was put back together again, he placed his hand over her mouth, forming a makeshift funnel. He blew into it, filling her lungs with air. As he did, her heart began to beat again, and she started breathing. At that point, her spirit returned to her now living body, and her eyes fluttered open to look at Karlson. Although she wouldn't be in any pain, she most definitely would not have much energy left.

So, he sat up, giving Raven some space. His face was dark, but his voice wasn't as cold as before. "Don't cross me again, kid. Next time, I won't be so merciful."

He turned to the rest of the kids. "I hope all of you will learn from this as well. If you're pissed off, I don’t give a damn. But know that this is the world that you are in now. If you're going to survive, you need to do whatever it takes to both eliminate your enemies, and gather allies to help you survive. If you don't learn that lesson soon, you will die, and I won’t be there to resurrect your sorry asses.

"Oh and don't make the same mistake of speaking without my express permission. The lack of respect for this camp's rules from now on will be punished harshly by Memoir, our new Moral Enforcer."

He looked at Laura. "Laura, take this girl to the uppermost apartment in the first complex. Just in case you begin wondering why it is so well-furnished, it's my apartment. So don't you dare screw around with my stuff in there. Take her to the bedroom, and let her sleep in the bed. When you are finished, head to the firing range."

Are you planning on sleeping with her, Karlson?

Hell no. I'll sleep on the couch tonight.

He could feel Lightheart’s urge to roll her eyes at him. So, first you mercilessly kill her, and then you give up your bed for her to sleep in? Your thought processes are just fucked up.

At that point, he really had nothing to reply with, except, Shove it up your ass.

"It's not like the Lieutenant gave you a head of lettuce and told you to shit out a Caesar Salad."
To Kill a God

Demon Familiar Name: Jessica Lightheart
Demon Gender: Female
Demon Age at Death: 29
Demon Appearance:

Demon Personality: She is the epitome of a fascist: proper authority must be obeyed, a nationalist authoritarian government should be established wherein the best persons rule with an iron fist, traditional morality must be upheld, war is the greatest catalyst for human progression and evolution, and the Aryan race must reign supreme over the world.

She is strict, authoritarian, hard-headed, elitist, racist, and willing to do whatever she needs to promote the new order wherein the Aryan race rules the universe with the Aryan Demons ruling alongside them.

Demon Special Ability: Bullet Enhancement: This ability allows her (and her host) to manipulate the basic structure of her bullets, changing their effects. At this point, she can create exploding, armor-piercing, scatter, and stun bullets.

Demon Weaknesses: Reckless, has an irrational hatred of non-Caucasians, cares little for the lives of others, arrogant.

Demon Short Bio: In the 1980s, Jessica was born to a fascist middle-class family in America. From an early age, she was indoctrinated in Aryan fascist doctrine, and dedicated her whole life to it.

When she turned 20, she joined the United States Army, and served actively until her death. By the time she was 29, she was heavily decorated, even having been awarded a silver star for her heroic actions in the War in Afghanistan. However, she was killed when her squad encountered heavy resistance from Afghan jihadists.

Demon's Theme: Judea

Favorite Quote: "It's not like the Lieutenant gave you a head of lettuce and told you to shit out a Caesar Salad."

"Dana! You need to come with Nolan to the Spring!!!! We can play together!!! Nolan would be so happy to have you with him!!!"
To Kill a God

App:
Character name: Nolan Fisher
Appearance: Image
Personality: Well, he acts like a little boy should: energetic, fun-loving, easily distracted, and loves to tear people to shreds!!!

Strengths/Abilities: Umm... he's easily underestimated (obviously)
He's fucking cute (which is also creepy)
He's highly trained in killing people
He is a speed demon

Weaknesses: He's just slightly deranged
He is typically easily distracted

Short Bio: You'll just have to find out, now won't you?

"Sure thing, Nolan."
To Kill a God

Demon Familiar Name: Lily Jackson
Demon Gender: Female
Demon Age at Death: 12
Demon Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/ ... 64ruq9.png
Demon Personality: She's a cute little lolicon Succubus (you heard me). So, she does her best to be cute and seductive all at the same time. Still, unless her host finds someone interesting, she won't spend much time attempting to actually talk to anyone.
Demon Special Ability: Drunken Lullaby: Her singing literally intoxicates her audience, dulling their thinking and giving her an edge with seducing them.
Demon Weaknesses (at least 3): She is pretty anti-social.
Is prone to follow random flights of fantasy.
She gets bored very easily.
Demon Short Bio: Same as above.

Fun Fact: She's the only known Purple Demon, basically a rare form of Blue Demon.
Last edited by Isle of Lithonia on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Sir Damien Percival Seward
"Go to Hell, bitch."
Elfen High/Elfen High Reboot/A World Beyond

Often in life, we remember those most vocal and silly. Damien was one of those individuals. Born into a wealthy family, Damien was a descendent of Dr. John Seward, notable for his exploits in fighting the vampire known as Dracula. A man who fought the supernatural threats for a living, Damien Seward met his end many times. He killed demons and vampires, was seated on the ruling council of the Bears, fathered a half-vampire, half-robot son, and died many times. His ultimate - and most famous - death was his sacrifice, allowing himself to be decimated in an explosion while fighting the True Vampire. Damien Seward was a dragon, at one point. He also lost an arm, and may have tried to seduce a girl, before losing his temper and unsheathing a katana from his pillow.

It is now, after years, that I lay Damien to rest. He has evolved with me over the years, and will always have a twisted and strange place in my charred and cold heart. Goodnight, you sweet bastard.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Vancon wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:This is a great idea.

But the RP might not.

Wooo! Two Mentors!

Make that three.

Unfortunately, all my cool characters are alive right now. :P
Last edited by Zarkenis Ultima on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Vancon wrote:But the RP might not.

Wooo! Two Mentors!

Make that three.

Oooohhh a triple!

They don't have to be cool.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Vancon wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Make that three.

Oooohhh a triple!

They don't have to be cool.

I meant to say the ones who I would care to lay down to rest like this.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:16 pm

-"¿Te gustaría un panqueque ?"
Dingleberry the Troll, of Darkness and Depravities by NEI

Character Name: Dingleberry the Troll
Primary Skill: Smashing
Secondary Skill: Él español
Third Skill: Keytar playing
Personality: Changastical
Job: Warrior/Coworker of Brutalitops the Magician
Chosen Weapon: Magic keytar sword
Chosen Armour: Mariachi costume

Dingleberry the Troll started life off as a simple troll with quirky interests, but upon arriving in the town of Sarjesh in the Valormen Empire his life changed considerably. He would lose his arm and go on to found the Pancake Cross, which rose to power as the most influential charity ever even as war raged all around them. Dingleberry and his followers would spread the joys of pancakes, clean water and all things Spanish throughout the land, coming into conflict with the armies of the merciless tyrant Rama Rathore. In one glorious act of fused legalese dickery and alchemy, Dingleberry would remove the town of Sarjesh that he had come to rule over from the reach of his arch-nemesis while simaltaneously plunging him into a titanic global war. He lived out the remainder of his days in a strange land with weird directions.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:21 pm

Great idea Van! With your permission, could I feature this in the P2TM Times? I'll put up some chars when I've got the time later.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Like, what? Twelth?

Whatever. Didn't want to be first anyways...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:25 pm

The Starlight wrote:Great idea Van! With your permission, could I feature this in the P2TM Times? I'll put up some chars when I've got the time later.

Yes you may. I'd greatly appreciate it.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:37 pm

Vancon wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Great idea Van! With your permission, could I feature this in the P2TM Times? I'll put up some chars when I've got the time later.

Yes you may. I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'll write up an article myself, I think, and thanks.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Like, what? Twelth?

Whatever. Didn't want to be first anyways...

Hey, at least you made it here before me.

Now, to think back as to if I even have cool characters...
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:57 pm

I just realized that none of my characters actually died in an RP yet... Not that I got no plans for them to. Just that the RPs die before they did... >_>
Last edited by Wolfenium on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse