NATION

PASSWORD

Are we evolving? (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
North America Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Are we evolving? (IC)

Postby North America Inc » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:42 pm

I must personally thank all the RPs that involve mutants or else I would not have gotten this idea. Also this is an old Rp I used that never caught on so hope for the best. Now I feel it is similar to Infamous. Last one of this died when I was injured in a car accident, hopefully that does not happen again.

Chapter One: Beginnings

The advance of genetic engineering makes it quite conceivable that we will begin to design our own evolutionary progress.- Isaac Asimov

Quick History

Humanity when we entered this new millennium, were at the dawn of a Scientific Boom. With the advent of the Human Genome Project, the clone named Dolly, and the rise of Genetically- Modified crops, we were now the masters of the world. We were now God in human flesh, able to control the very environment with ease. We crossed the line of whether it was ethical long ago, in the name of scientific advancement. Now as we approach the year 2019, humanity now must face something that was created by very hands. Our creation was demanding recognition. This creation looked human, acted human, and talked like a human but they are not human.They came seemingly out of no where and have powers that can only be described as supernatural. They are either our way to transcendence or our horsemen of the apocalypse.People fear the unknown, what they can not understand, and that fear becomes hate. They are hunted by the authorities, tracked down, tagged, and then dissected. These mutants now hide in secret, looking for a way to survive, but also a few powerful individuals in this shattered community demand that they unite. Most agree that they need to unite, but who should lead? Some say that they need to make peace with other humans,while others demand that they destroy their oppressors. Only time will tell, who will lead.
According to United States Government are known by the scientific name of homo mutans or Tier One Hostiles but the creations have come to called themselves the New Forsaken.

These Tier One Hostiles are what we desired to be the perfect form of ourselves. Physically beautiful with increased intelligence, sight and hearing. They age slower than us, approx. 3 times slower after reaching the age of 25. However what makes them a threat to man is there "Unnatural Biological Abilities" what the average person would call supernatural powers. Although they are not hated by the average human and are being chased by a black ops divisions and shadowy governments, there is a growing amount of sightings.

More defined Lore. Quick History of Homo Mutans.

Long ago in our pasts, these Forsaken existed. They were gods in our eyes, but for an unknown reason they died out.

It is well known that eleven million Jews, Communists, and Slavic People was massacred in the event that became known as the Holocaust. However the Operation known as Reine Aryan is what started this change of events. Led by Doctor Hanz Färber, and the secretive Ascension Group began to experiment on the possibility on creating an Aryan Race. Using varying amount of chemicals and formulas, the Operation was deemed a failure as many test subjects simply died from Genetic Breakdowns, however there was still some promising results on young children who had a one in 768 in not dying. After World War 2 ended in a German Defeat many scientists defected to the United States in Operation Paper Clip.

The Central Intelligence Agency in the 1950s took up the Operation an tested many State Prisoners. This ended in utter failure and the Operation disaster and had 98.5% fatality rate. However in 1953, with the discovery of DNA and the beginning stages of Genetic Testing, the project began to show promising results. An isolated gene of special importance, the German Scientists and Färber created a serum that could in effect activate the gene within our bodies. Children were way more likely to have the gene activate itself, but a few adults showed promise. While testing himself, Färber himself discovered that he could potentially activate the gene and soon after disappeared with vials of the serum. With his disappearance, poor funding, and questionable morality, the project shut down.

With the advent of Genetic Engineering in the 1980s, the National Security Agency(NSA) decided that the Program might be worth while. 250 hundred babies were extracted from their hospitals at birth and were exposed to a modified version of Färber's design. With the few that survived the exposure, their DNA was tested and it was later discovered that a certain few had that DNA Gene(known as the "God" Gene) were able to survive. This Gene appeared to have mutated during the exposure and was going to be manifested or activated during Puberty. It was theorized that the gene was once active in our gene pool, but since it was recessive gene, it slowly died out. But with Färber's serum, not only did it activate the gene, it made it a dominant gene. Adults were tested but only Färber had the serum that could activate it in a few lucky adults. The NSA Director excited by this development ordered a round a clock abduction and exposure of the genes to babies with the gene. However the NSA realized that they could not simply house the hundreds of Children Exposed between the periods of 1995 to 2005. So it was decided that they would live their lives until age 15 and then be extracted. All these abductions took place around the world and when it came time for extractions, it was an almost near success. But during their detention at Plum Island, the facility was attacked by an unknown third party in 2007, allowing the youth to rebel and escape into New York City.

Now we are back at 2019, the dawn of transcendence.
Tier One Hostiles Ranking System:

In 2010, a few years after the Plum Island Incident a report going on about possible reasons for such an inept response was given to a Congressional Oversight Committee. The Committee was obviously angry at the inept spy agency and demanded to know how this might effect the safety of the public and National Security. Ex-Operations Manager divided the Human Mutans into different categories to explain there possible origin and how to differentiate these groups from each other.
A) Type A(the Forsaken)-The Ancient Greeks stories told the stories about demigods and their supposed supernatural connections to MT.Olympus. The Company(CIA) believe that these stories are actually Human Mutans who were perceived to be Gods due to their abilities. Unnaturally long lifespans, it should be noted that by the end of the 12th century the Company believes them to have gone extinct or more precisely their gene pool had become too infected with Homo Sapiens. The Company and Färber coined the term due to ancient Manuscript discovered by the Germans in Libya during the Afrika campaign. According to the manuscript it stated the old stories about the Sumerian King of Uruk, Gilgamesh, and his many exploits. However the manuscript added to the figures known history by stating that he had fled into the desert and was 'Forsaken' by Allah due to his heathen beliefs.. The text was dated to be around 1200 AD, although it authenticity is debatable to say the least. It is believed that they no longer are with us. (Or are they?)

B) Type B (Holocaust Survivors) Created by the Reine Aryan Project of the Second World War. These occurred rather by accident and were the Nazis doing the chemical equivalent of shooting darts to the wall. However one concoction would later become the blueprint of the Färber Serum and thus these survivors have basic abilities. There abilities and lifespans due not match those of other, later experiments but a good majority, (those of whom survived the camps) are still alive and living peacefully. Most appear to be in their 40 to 50s and receive a large check by the US government to stay quite. It is unknown what happened to those who got stuck in the Eastern Block.

C) Type C(Prisoners) The first time the US Government picked up this operation. The CIA used Asylums and Prisons to test these vast concoctions of serums. Färber knew that testing on adults was a waste of time but played along as the CIA gave him a vast amount of resources and also perfected his ideas with the discovery of DNA. Färber used the earliest form to discover what genes were needed for the serum to actually work. Then it happened, the serum was perfected on an earlier idea and he discovered how to unleash the 'power of the gods'. It should be noted that most of his experiments were on secretly abducted black children as they gave him the best results. Prisoners exposed to the serum who had the genes were to become the first half-breeds.

D) Type D ( Plumbers) Receiving their name from Plum Island, these were all children from around the world exposed to the serum by the NSA so that they can become shock troops for the United States in case of the government of high risk situations. Most of them escaped during the Plum Island Incidents, however a few stayed behind with their captors. They have the most refined powers and aging slows down immensely at the age of 25. (Most of you guys will probably will probably in this category, so this one is the most broad with background)

Exposed to the Serum

As explained if you have the 'God' Genes, then you basically get super powers. However if you don't then that kind of sucks for you. If you don't have the genes in you, then you die. It's fatal and within 96 hours your body will deteriorate into as your body is being broken down at the cellular level. There is no cure, as this simply destroys your production of RNA looking for a genes that are not there.
However if you do have the genes in you but was exposed after puberty then you transform into a 'half breed'. A Half Breed has powers but they go through a quick and painful transformation as their body for an unknown reason looses its hair, men lose their genitals, and Cartilage in your body breaks down. As you might imagine that might be painful and yet most people do not die. Whatever you look like now, you are stuck like that as you stop aging much like Homo Mutans. They still retain their intelligence many fall into despair because the state of their body.
Last edited by North America Inc on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Empire of the Rising Moon
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:55 pm

"Hey, Kai, It's about time for your shift to end, why don't you get something to eat?"
"Ok, Just so you know, don't lock up the shop. I'll be late again tonight."
"What? Are you prowling the streets in hopes of finding a girlfriend?"
"Sure, sure. Ill lock up the shop when I get back okay?"
So where should I go to eat today? There is that one pizzarea, but I ate their yesterday. I could go to a fast food restaurant but that's a little far to go. What else is there? Oh yeah that deli, I haven't gone there in a long time.
And with his choice at where to eat, he left the shop and started towards the deli he was a regular at. The deli man will probably ask for me to do that trick again. Walking through the city with all the sky scrapers and the stores on every corner never ceased to amaze him. Can't believe how everything operates on money, how much longer until the deli? Oh that's the sign that I take a left at. He sped up and crossed the street to get onto the same street as the deli. As he approached the store with a banner with blue and brown strips and a sign welcoming customers in, he saw some other regulars that knew him by name and chatted for a bit with all of them.
"Hey, Kai, do you recognize those two other their? You know the one that looks all official and the girl that is probably his daughter? They seem like they're waiting for someone."
Kai looked at them and after a few moments said to the man, "No, Don't recognize them. Not a customer of my shop, they also seem too formal to be related. Well I'm going to ask the kind man to make me a sandwich, you know how this is going to go."
"You're going to do that again eh?"
"More than likely."
Kai went up to the counter and ordered his usual.
"I haven't seen you in a while, can you do me a favor and show me that trick of yours again? I can never get over how you can do that."
"Sure, just give me a second."
Kai grabbed a piece of carefully folded paper out of his pocket and unfolded it to make a man shaped paper doll. He put it flat on his hand and started to wave some people over. "Behold, the almighty paper king!" someone shouted in the back of the gathering crowd.
He gave a quick wave over the paper and the paper almost seemed to come alive, it stood up and started to fly a little bit. It did some dancing and just little things that amused the crowd.
"Are you sure you're not a witch or something? It's almost like its magic."
"It is magic, and I'm not a witch."
The cheering and overall excitement of the crowd got the attention of the other customers who were not used to the deli, including two in particular.
Well I do all sorts of RP's, mainly PT and FT, although by cannon my nation is PT mixed with FanT
Billy May's Here! And this is ERM, 100% guaranteed or your money back!

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Kimberly Tallow // Braden Nighly

“What are you getting?”

“I’m not hungry,” was his curt reply, his gaze affixed to the deli’s window as the city grew dimmer in with the coming night. His companion, a young girl half his age, stared at him quizzically for a moment before returning to the menu, her wide eyes scanning each option before jumping down to the next.

“Maybe a sandwich,” she continued, speaking more to herself than to him. She broke off into a conversation about the deli and its food, going off onto a tangent about the types of sandwich meats and how she liked one particularly more than the other.

Braden Nighly had long since grown accustomed to the girl’s odd behavior, having been her handler for quite some time now, though the assignment felt more like babysitting than an actual assignment handed down to him by his superiors. He was damn near the head of the NSA Special Operations Task Force and here he was with a partner that could only be described as eccentric if not dangerously mentally unstable. The girl, Kimberly Tallow, had proven her usefulness and dedication on countless occasions but at times the simple act of merely being in her proximity was enough to drive Nighly up a wall.

As it was now. “Can you just order something,” he said, not bothering to look her way.

Again Kimberly looked at him with a quizzical expression, her eyes drilling into him. They were the wrong colour, mismatched but only if one looked closely. She suddenly turned to join him in staring out the window, a sense of calmness washing over her as she did.

A car passed along the street. “He’s running late.” It was more of a statement than a question.

Braden didn’t answer. Their contact with the NYPD was, indeed, running late and attempts to get ahold of him had fallen flat. It was irritating to say the least.

The door to the deli opened with a ring. Braden was turning to see if it was indeed the contact when he was stopped by the girl, shaking her head without so much as glancing over. She was most likely right so he ignored the newcomer.

“I don’t like the city,” she said suddenly. “It’s too dark.”

Braden added simply, “You don’t know the half of it.”

There was a commotion as a small crowd gathered near the counter, someone shouting to be heard above the clamor. Braden wasn’t interested but the girl had given whatever had drawn the people over her full attention, a deer in the headlights look adorning her face. There was cheering at which point she turned to Braden, her voice barely more than a whisper.

“Deviant.”

Damn it, thought Braden, glancing over his shoulder to see the kid that had walked in not too long ago. This was all he needed tonight. Still….

“Wait here,” he told the girl.

“But….”

He cut her off with a stern look. She shrank back and, after a moment, went back to the menu, glancing now and again as Braden stood from the booth and made his way over to the crowd. He pushed his way through until he was at the center, standing before the kid that had animated a piece of scrap paper.

He addressed him calmly, ready to act if need be. “NYPD. Mind if I have a word?”

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Warning! Top Secret.
Security Input....... Accepted. Playing Video.

The room was cold and dark. At the center of the interrogation room lies a table with a light shining on the face of a young boy with caramel skin and green eyes. His build was lanky and his only clothes were a white undershirt and a pair of jeans. His body seemed to ripple occasionally, parts of him began to go missing, seemingly to thin air, before reforming again. A deep voice addressed the prisoner from the darkness.

"You're name is Jean Dufaure, is this correct?"

The boy nodded in response; his head seemed to leave behind it a path before straightening up again. He swallowed.

"Do you know what has happened to you?"

"I'm being.... tested?'

"Good," the voice responded patronizingly. "Do you know where you are?"

"They call it... Plum Island." Jean looked down nervously.

"But where are you?" the voice led.

"They call it... home."

"There is a chance that being tested will kill you," the voice stated frankly. "Will it?"

Jean looked up and smiled knowingly. "No, sir. Ain't nothin' gonna kill me."

A pair of lips appeared from the dark and curled into a dark smile that Jean would remember, even today.

Jean woke with a start. Luckily, he hadn't phased through the floor in his sleep. It always was a pain to wake up in the apartment building's basement. He got up from his bed and put on a black sports jacket with a white tee and slacks. His shoes shined bright as he tied them on and headed downstairs. Dress to impress. He was sure someone said that... sometime.

He started out his day with a cup of coffee and a pizza hot pocket. Hardly an impressive breakfast, but it would have to do. It wasn't that bad anyway. After his breakfast, Jean made his way downstairs and exited the lobby.

Upon checking his bank account, it became aware that it seemed a bit low. "Time to hit up the bank then." This bank in particular had been having some trouble keeping its vault from being infiltrated for quite some time. For some reason, the culprit left no trace of his entrance to the vault. The owner had become so desperate to find the culprit, he installed a camera inside the vault to see who had gotten in. This was all unbeknownst to Jean, of course.

Jean circled around the back of the bank. He got sprinted directly for the wall and jump into it, becoming intangible just in time to go through and becoming tangible again just fast enough to land on the floor without sinking through. Suddenly, an alarm went off and men in suits stormed into the vault and grabbed the attempted thief. "You're going away for a long time, buddy." A suited man said to Jean as he slapped the cuffs on him. They all patted each other on the back and didn't even question how he got in there in the first place. They simply loaded him up into the car and began to drive him to the police station. In fact, the man driving the car had just started his job as a police officer today. What a wonderful way to begin a career in law enforcement, don't you think? Apprehending a serial bank robber and having the honor of driving him back are both great things to happen on this day. The man couldn't wait to tell his parents and his loving girlfriend. Perhaps he would even use this story to propose. Yes, this was a good day to be-

"Hold on a second, where'd he go?" The man yelled in disbelief as he looked in the rearview mirror to find that Jean had escaped.

"That was close. Way too close." Jean said to himself as he made his way into an alley near where he had phased through the back of the car. Did they get me on video? Did they get my face? What am I going to do? Jean had a bad feeling that his life had changed... forever. 'Now to get these handcuffs off." He focused on phasing his arm through the handcuffs and he smiled as he felt them fall. Sadly, his clothes had fallen into the mucky alleyway as well and there he was, stark-naked in the middle of a New York alleyway after being identified as a bank robber by the police. He doubted this day could get much worse.

Jean put his mud-stained clothes on and sighed. There was no way that is coming out of my pants. He thought as he inspected the damage. Perhaps a good sandwich would-

Jean stopped. Before him lay a crowd marveling at a flying paper man that danced. His heart sank to his stomach. What does that idiot think he's doing? He's gonna get himself- Just as Jean thought it an officer exited the deli and stopped the man. This is bad. I need to go. Now.

He shot down the sidewalk away from the scene. His was not going to go back in a cage ever again.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Kai looked at the man, "What is it you need officer" he noticed that this was the guy pointed out earlier. He doesn't look like NYPD. He then remembered the girl and saw her in the background. She looks familiar, but where from? Wait a second, her eyes are slightly mismatched, and with an older man who claims to be NYPD. Wasn't there a story about some kids staying back? She reminds me about one of the younger inmates from plum. Oh son of a-. Better play safe than sorry, I should see what his story is. "Hey officer, have you ever seen this trick?" As he was saying that the paper man flew out of the store and headed back to the shop he came from. "It's amazing in what you can do these days due to technology, first its flying paper dolls, next its giant pieces of armor protecting their masters, almost like they have rudimentary life." He put his hand into his pocket and pulled out several more pieces of paper and while unfolding them said to the man, "I find it rather strange for you to be working for a girl that is about half your age, Id guess that shes what? Nine-teen? Twenty? Ah where is my manners, I'm Kai, Age 27. And you are officer?"

--Meanwhile at the shop--
The paper doll arrived in the shop and flew up to the giant pieces of armor referred to when in unison as "Guardians", and flew into the Adoniram Sarpedon, and the Giant came to life. As it got off of its chains, it put its hand onto the horsemen, bringing it to life as well.
Get ready to go to master. I wait Orders.
The Giant horsemen started out moving, covering its vision slit so that no-one in the street could tell that the suit of armor on the iron stead was empty. It slowly went down the street, heading into a position where it could charge to the deli at full gallop to use its weapons to full effect.
Last edited by Empire of the Rising Moon on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well I do all sorts of RP's, mainly PT and FT, although by cannon my nation is PT mixed with FanT

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Anders walked down the sidewalk, his head down and his breath misting in the air. He finally was able to barely get his life together. He snuck his way into college so he can get a better job then his one as... well, he didn't have one. He still barely paid for his shoddy apartment by pickpocketing unsuspecting pedestrians, and he didn't like doing that much. He thought he woukd finally be able to run away from his past when he turned the corner and was knocked over by a sprinting Jean. He fell onto his back and grunted. Getting back on his feet he said, "Helvete. Why are you running? Are you alright?"
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Kimberly Tallow // Deli

Kimberly had lost interest by the time Braden reached the Deviant – or Homo Mutans as they were officially known as, though Deviant had since become an accepted shorthand for the NSA for one reason or another. She looked down to the menu for a moment and then to the deli window, unsure what to do as she waited. It was then that she saw him, muddy and scared, running the instant he caught sight of Braden approaching the kid.

She watched him go for a moment longer before being interrupted.

“Is he a Deviant as well?” asked her reflection, having taken Braden’s seat, head low so as to hide herself behind the bench. The two were twins in every regard – sharing the same face as well as the same attire – though one had only just come into existence.

“Maybe,” Kimberly muttered, returning to the menu.

The doppelganger nodded before slipping from the booth and out the door, easily avoiding the watchful eye of Braden as he interrogated the kid. Free of the deli the clone went off to follow the running man, careful to remain as unnoticed as possible.

Kimberly looked back to the menu. “Maybe I will get a sandwich.”

OOOOO

Braden Nighly // Deli

The kid looked at Braden with a sense of confusion, and then his eyes glanced to where Kimberly sat. It was then that a look of understanding came to him. The NSA agent noticed and stepped closer.

“Hey officer, have you ever seen this trick?” the kid asked, the paper doll flying from his hand and out the deli. Braden made a halfhearted attempt to grab it, his jacket opening to reveal the SIG handgun holstered at his waist. “It’s amazing in what you can do these days due to technology,” he continued, “first its flying paper dolls, next its giant pieces of armor protecting their masters, almost like they have rudimentary life.”

That sounded like a threat. Braden stepped closer, the kid continuing while removing more of the paper dolls from his pockets. He then mentioned his partner before finally introducing himself and asking in kind.

“Nighly,” was all that Braden offered. Kai was older than he had imagined but nonetheless…. Braden glanced about the deli, noticing that the other patrons had turned to look on upon the pair. There were too many. Should something go down they would only be in the way. He gave one final look towards Kimberly. She was busying herself with the menu but he was sure that she had noticed. He returned his full attention to Kai. “Let’s speak outside if you would.”

OOOOO

Doppelganger // NYC Streets

The Doppelganger ran after the muddy man, or at least attempted to. She had long since lost sight of him but felt certain that she was at least heading in the generally right direction.

There was a yell from around a corner. With nothing to lose the fake Kimberly ran over, finding a young man near her own age sprawled out on the filthy NYC ground. Blond, unlike her own mess of raven coloured hair, and with bright blue eyes that were looking away from her, further down the street and no doubt towards whatever had left him there in such a muddle. He picked himself up and proceeded to call out, not noticing Kimberly until she was directly beside him, having not bothered to offer a hand or even glance his way but instead scanning the street for the man she pursued.

“Did you see a muddy man come past here?”
Last edited by Beiarusia on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Kai thought for a moment and the paper dolls in his hand started to do a quick dance. Kai shifted his weight to his left leg and said with a hint of excitement, "Sure, why not. Just be warned that one of my friends are coming to pick me up soon so, yeah, lets be quick."

Kai started to gently push his way through all the customers in the deli to get out into the street. He looked to the right and saw his horseman at the end of the street. It is amazing how people think its rather a statue or as a historical rein actor. Guess they'll be surprised if it needs to charge to rescue me. Kai turned around and saw the man and asked again, "I never caught your name, but more importantly, what do you need with me?" As soon as he said that all the paper dolls in his hand came alive, and started to flutter and dance around the man.

The horseman kept his "head" pointed towards his creator. The metal stead moving slightly in anticipation. With his spear in hand he got ready to charge towards the man who it assumed to be the reason for it becoming animated.

Capsland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Max sat there, twiddling his thumbs. Looking at the massive city thinking about everyone that lived in it... all of the stories of people's lives.
Huh, who would've thought living with no rules and having superpowers would be so boring... he thought. He was on top of a roof near the sea. Slight snow on the ground and small flakes falling from the sky. Max played about with his powers, freezing the water vapour in the air to create small sculptures that he would later turn back into water and drop on unexpecting citizens. After a while he got bored, so he decided to get down. Running down the stairway of the abandoned building, with ice all over the walls and snow on the ground, he eventually got to the door. He opened it and walked outside, freezing the lock on the door behind him so no one could get in, of course this was easy and discreet to do in winter as no one expected different.

He made his way down the street in his large coat with his hands in his pockets. His face was partially covered by a scarf and a cap hat. With his head down, he got to the end of the street and saw a man in a suit. He looked relatively wealthy. Max pulled out a gun and pinned it against the mans back, his coat covering the gun.
"You're gonna walk and take a right down that alley, then you're gonna give me all of your money. Understand? Any hesitation and you're dead..." He stated.
"Uh... wh... um"
"DO you understand?" Max said more slowly
"Um... yes"
The two walked then the man went down the alley, followed by Max. The man got out his wallet and gave Max all of his credit cards and cash.
"The police will catch you y'know... I am a very powerful ma-"
He was cut off, Max has just froze his body. In about 30 minutes the man would be dead from hypothermia and frostbite, anyway people that discover the body will put it down to the cold weather. Max then walked out of the alley, prepared to spend his 'hard earned' cash.
Don't take anything I say seriously... Seriously.
Currently sleeping in the region of Sunalaya

"I drink to forget but I always remember" - Helen the hall monitor

#SingleStateSolution4Ventismar

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Braden Nighly // Deli

Braden led Kai to the front of the deli and out the door, pushing those in his way aside and doing his best to keep an eye on the man, ready to act if need be. He truly hoped it did not come to that. The last thing he needed was for an incident to take place in the middle of the city street. Paperwork aside, the NSA tended to enjoy working outside of the public eye, and this right now was very public.

A simple arrest before being handed over to the local NSA branch. Nothing too stressing, even if this man was a Deviant. His abilities seemed limited to a degree, nothing that Braden couldn’t handle.

“I never caught your name,” stated Kai as he stepped through the door and onto the street. “But more importantly, what do you need with me?”

Braden was about to respond when the paper dolls held by Kai came to life, fluttering and dancing around the NSA agent in a flurry. Braden swatted them aside and reached for Kai, only then noticing the metal knight rushing his way, a twisted spear in hand and leveled at his chest. Braden backtracked and fell back into the deli, the sound of the bell and the startled customers greeting him.

Kimberly was already up and moving, sliding her thin frame across the table and over the booth. She landed to the left of Braden and made to head out into the street.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:52 pm

The horseman saw Kai animate the paper dolls animate and knew instinctively to charge at the man. It then saw the man notice it and fall back into the deli. Master is under attack, back us up.

The giant armor at the shop got up and slowly exited the store. It went to its full size, over twice the size of an ordinary man, and started to charge down the streets to get to Kai as quickly as possible.

Kai using the commotion and noticing the girl moving rather quickly yelled to the horseman, "Do your duty well, keep them off of me! Once I'm out of sight, come and pick me up!" Kai turned and started to run away at full speed towards several alleyways. His goal for the time was to escape from the people who are more than likely related to the men who originally took him away from his home. Passing the countless passer-bys and entered the allys. He only then realized the implications of this altercation. Shit, if this gets out I wont be able to keep my job, let alone escape this country. He pulled a quick glance behind him and didn't see anything right away, the shadows from the tall, brick buildings made it almost impossible to see anything.

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:49 pm

'What is that? German? Whatever, sorry man; no time to talk. I gotta go." Jean raised his hands and continued making his way down the street. He turned a corner and looked back to find a a girl question the German- Swede?- he had knocked down. "Did you see a muddy man come past here?" Jean sighed. Is it really that noticeable? He just shook his head in disappointment. He continued through an alleyway and tried to phase through a wall, but... well he had used his powers a lot today and he had been running for a while now. It wasn't really surprising that he ran into the alley wall.

Jean just slumped his shoulders, pull his collar around his face and walked a block down the rode. It wasn't perfect by any means, but it would have to do for now. He made his way downtown. He knew a place where he could hunker down for the week until things blew over.

A rundown factory lay just a few blocks down the rode. It was known as a good place to lay low for a few days until things blew over. It was called the Pit, because of the rather... dark and disgusting kinds of people it attracted. Jean made sure to steer clear of the others taking refuge in the factory. He didn't want to get caught up in anything.... less than good.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:05 pm

December 1943
Poland

"Herr Hauptsturmführer,I have the family you requested" the young Mann (Mann was a rank in the SS, equivalent to a private) stated, as he saluted the captain. Hauptsturmführer Färber looked from his desk just finishing his records of last week's trials. He was under extreme pressure from High Command to produce results,even some in the Wehrmacht were doubting his work calling it 'fantasy' and a waste of resources. The SS were more optimistic but he felt that he only had a small window of opportunity to show his worth, especially with the Wehrmacht retreating in the East.

"Bring them in, bring them in." Hanz stated as he gestured with his arm. Hanz stood up and walked towards the family to greet them. The Jewish family had recently arrived from the ghetto in Warsaw. The father walked in first, then the mother, and then the 7 year old twin two daughters, all wearing the Star of David armbands. They seemed nervous, as they should be, but the father felt like he must stay stoic to provide his children a rock for safety.

"How are you? How is your health? Where you well fed?' All of these questions were said in rapid succession to the Jewish Family. The father was quite shocked that the German was asking those questions to say the least, but in the whole grand scheme of things it made since. They were treated nicely, fed double rations and were taken here by car not by train. The father studied the German for a second, and realized that he was quite different. He did not speak with utter disdain to them, he seemed like he generally cared. He wore a black SS uniform, which was strange as the father recalled had seen those uniforms since the Nuremberg Rallies.

"Yes, we were treated well. What do you want with us?" the father pulled his children closer together and they gave him a bear hug fearing what would happen if they let go of his arms.

The German laughed and removed his hat, to brush his hair. "Yes, us Germans must always have an alternative motive". Hanz paced himself and looked at the man and then spoke to him more sternly. "I'm not like the rest. I don't kill to fulfill my barbaric urges. Such behavior would only fit the Neandertaler." The German looked away from the man and said "But you must understand this time in history offers me a great opportunity, to advance humanity and the sciences 50 years. No morality to hold me back. Nothing to stop me from unlocking the secret of our evolution."

The Jewish Father narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean?"

Hanz ignored the man and addressed the Mann, who was leaning against the wall, "Take our guests to the laboratory"

"Yes Herr Hauptsturmführer" the Private regained his posture and gestured to two other guards outside. They walked in and they grabbed the children and the wife. The daughters cried in fear as one guard pulled them away from their father, while the father tried his best to hold on, but to no avail. They were pulled from the office and forced to another room at the other side of the hall. The father struggled to brake free, and in those chaotic moments saw the Head German walking behind them, retaining his composure.

"Dear God" the father stated as stumbled to stand up after he had been forced into the room. He looked around and saw to his horror: saws on the wall, metallic tables, and syringes being filled with an unknown substance by three other scientists.

"Please remove your clothing" the Head German ordered as he walked through the door.

The father pleaded, "Please let my children keep their purity. Do what you must to me, let my family go."

"Admirable but futile" the German pulled out a pistol and aimed at the daughters. The daughters recoiled in fear and looked away. "Please cooperate."

"Joshua, we must" the wife stated as she began to take her blouse off. Joshua resigned in fear and started to remove his pants. One by one, the whole family stripped bare naked and looked down out of embarrassment.

"Please strap them onto the tables" the German ordered to the guards. The guards led the family to four different cold, metallic tables. One by one they used leather straps to hold their arms and legs in place. The Father looked at the German with utter hatred as the guards finished strapping him in.

Hanz looked to the other scientists. "Is it ready?"

One took the lead and responded. "Yes, this will be trial 47."

"Good, take note of the results." the German preceded to put a white lab coat over his uniform and grab a syringe from the scientist. Each scientist went to one, different family member. Hanz went to the father and grabbed his scrawny arm.

"Please, have mercy!" the father shouted as he broke down crying on the table. "Please let my family go!"

The German paid no attention and injected the man with the prototype serum.

December 2018
New York, New York

Capsland wrote:Max sat there, twiddling his thumbs. Looking at the massive city thinking about everyone that lived in it... all of the stories of people's lives.
Huh, who would've thought living with no rules and having superpowers would be so boring... he thought. He was on top of a roof near the sea. Slight snow on the ground and small flakes falling from the sky. Max played about with his powers, freezing the water vapour in the air to create small sculptures that he would later turn back into water and drop on unexpecting citizens. After a while he got bored, so he decided to get down. Running down the stairway of the abandoned building, with ice all over the walls and snow on the ground, he eventually got to the door. He opened it and walked outside, freezing the lock on the door behind him so no one could get in, of course this was easy and discreet to do in winter as no one expected different.

He made his way down the street in his large coat with his hands in his pockets. His face was partially covered by a scarf and a cap hat. With his head down, he got to the end of the street and saw a man in a suit. He looked relatively wealthy. Max pulled out a gun and pinned it against the mans back, his coat covering the gun.
"You're gonna walk and take a right down that alley, then you're gonna give me all of your money. Understand? Any hesitation and you're dead..." He stated.
"Uh... wh... um"
"Um... yes"
The two walked then the man went down the alley, followed by Max. The man got out his wallet and gave Max all of his credit cards and cash.
He was cut off, Max has just froze his body. In about 30 minutes the man would be dead from hypothermia and frostbite, anyway people that discover the body will put it down to the cold weather. Max then walked out of the alley, prepared to spend his 'hard earned' cash.

'Thomas Schuester' watched the young man walk out of the alley. No doubt the other man who had went in with him was dead, probably frozen. Schuester watched from the back seat of a SUV, the tinted windows and the darkness of the night preventing anyone from looking inside. Schuester leaned back and gulped some water from a plastic bottle.

"So how is he special?" The Driver asked, also studying the young man walking away from the murder site.

"He's a child of mine, that makes him special." Schuester said as looked at the chair where the driver sat, and then returned his gaze back to the young man.

The Driver didn't look back but did respond. "No what I mean is, um ,that you usually don't go along with me on these missions."

"I read his case file, I was curious." The young man was by that time quite far from the SUV. "Drive towards him, now."

"Sir?"

"Yes, Charles. Do you object?" Schuester asked

"No, no. I just wanted to confirm." Charles rubbed his bald head and started the car. He drove towards the young man, scared he might notice.

"Drive closer. I'm going to go talk with him."

"Huuh. Yes sir." The Black man drove close to the young man, and then stopped in the empty street. "Sir I will be right here." Charles said, while at the same time raised Glock up towards the roof.

"Thank you Charles." Schuester walked out of the car and approached the young man. Schuester adjusted his red tie and made sure his wig was on properly. "Hello, may I have a word with you?"
Last edited by North America Inc on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Braden Nighly // NYC Street

The metal conglomeration of a knight stood at the entrance to the deli, the twisted spear poised and ready to piece through should the NSA agent make any wrong or sudden movement. Those within were quickly beginning to panic now at the bizarre sight, a few taking snapshots with their mobile phones. Braden felt tempted to reach for his sidearm but found himself thinking that that would be his final mistake in life.

And then Kimberly was upon him, having vaulted from her spot at the booth to land between him and the scrap metal knight. Braden couldn’t even yell for her to move back: the empty suit was already pressing an attack. The glass window of the door shattered as the spear pierced through. The patrons inside screamed out as glass shards rained about them. Kimberly moved to the side, the spear missing her by inches as she opened the door, the metal frame jarring the weapon and allowing her to slip out and past the behemoth. The knight withdrew its spear and turned to face down the young girl, leaving those in the deli to cower at the growing incident.

Braden was on his feet at a moment’s notice, the SIG in his hands and safety off. He was moving to the street when he glanced towards the booth, spying Kimberly where he had left her only minutes before, the menu raised to block out the lower part of her face. “Kim!” he called out, rushing from the deli and into the fray.

Kimberly sighed as she lowered the menu, muttering to herself as she slowly picked herself from the table and waltz outside. She gave a small wave to the owners who had taken cover behind the counter, not caring if they returned the gesture.

Outside Braden circled around the metal knight as it tried to catch the second Kimberly with its spear. She did her best to outrun the attacks, mocking the living creation in a childish manner any chance that she could. This horseplay nearly proved fatal as she tripped over her own two feet, sprawling along the ground with the knight above her before she could even get her thoughts straight. Spear raised, the knight made to drive it through her but paused as two pistol rounds ricocheted across its head. It turned to look glance over at Braden, its empty face taking note of the raised SIG. It didn’t hesitate to change targets, completely abandoning the downed Kimberly.

Braden took a step back as the thing approached, his handgun raised to fire though he doubted it would have little effect. He saw the original Kimberly emerge from the deli entrance, a bored look plastered to her face. “Find that guy!” Braden called out, reaching a hand into his pants pocket for his phone. He held it before him, gun still trained on its target. He hit the emergency contact, having set it to sound a distress for times just like this. Should he be alive soon the cavalry would be there to save his sorry ass.

Kimberly nodded simply at the command and turned to run down the street. The knight saw the movement and went to give chase. Braden fired several shots into its back though it was a futile effort. The knight charged ahead, intent on skewering the girl. Suddenly the second Kimberly was there, tackling the legs and, despite her light weight, managing to stumble the behemoth, tripping it with a clatter of metal on concrete.

The knight moved to continue the pursuit but the girl was already gone, having disappeared after Kai. Braden approached it, weapon raised and drawing attention to himself. The faux Kimberly stood at his side, shaking her head clear from the blow. The two would have to hold the living metal until help arrived.

It was the only thing they could do now.

Capsland
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:35 am

North America Inc wrote:December 2018
New York, New York

Capsland wrote:Max sat there, twiddling his thumbs. Looking at the massive city thinking about everyone that lived in it... all of the stories of people's lives.

"Uh... wh... um"
"Um... yes"

'Thomas Schuester' watched the young man walk out of the alley. No doubt the other man who had went in with him was dead, probably frozen. Schuester watched from the back seat of a SUV, the tinted windows and the darkness of the night preventing anyone from looking inside. Schuester leaned back and gulped some water from a plastic bottle.

"So how is he special?" The Driver asked, also studying the young man walking away from the murder site.

"He's a child of mine, that makes him special." Schuester said as looked at the chair where the driver sat, and then returned his gaze back to the young man.

The Driver didn't look back but did respond. "No what I mean is, um ,that you usually don't go along with me on these missions."

"I read his case file, I was curious." The young man was by that time quite far from the SUV. "Drive towards him, now."

"Sir?"

"No, no. I just wanted to confirm." Charles rubbed his bald head and started the car. He drove towards the young man, scared he might notice.

"Huuh. Yes sir." The Black man drove close to the young man, and then stopped in the empty street. "Sir I will be right here." Charles said, while at the same time raised Glock up towards the roof.

"Thank you Charles." Schuester walked out of the car and approached the young man. Schuester adjusted his red tie and made sure his wig was on properly. "Hello, may I have a word with you?"

Max walked down the street. Looking at the floor, evaporating the ice on the pavement as to not slip. Then a car drove past him and parked in front. A man stepped out and asked if him and Max could "have a word". WIth his 'skater tone' he talked to the man.
"Uh, sure." He looked in his pocket at the credit card he just stole nd read the name from it.
"Name's Fred... Zieldburg. Pleased to make your acquaintance" Max smiled and put his hand out to shake the mans hand, trying his best to keep the cold from his hand back as to not accidently freeze the poor guy.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:04 am

Capsland wrote:
North America Inc wrote:December 2018
New York, New York

"Sir?"

Max walked down the street. Looking at the floor, evaporating the ice on the pavement as to not slip. Then a car drove past him and parked in front. A man stepped out and asked if him and Max could "have a word". WIth his 'skater tone' he talked to the man.
"Uh, sure." He looked in his pocket at the credit card he just stole nd read the name from it.
"Name's Fred... Zieldburg. Pleased to make your acquaintance" Max smiled and put his hand out to shake the mans hand, trying his best to keep the cold from his hand back as to not accidently freeze the poor guy.

Schuester looked at the outstretched arm, and grinned "Perhaps, it wouldn't be in my best interest to shake your hand. You at times can not control your gift."

"What the hell is going on over there?" Charles said as he loaded his Glock with a new magazine. Well I'm sure Schuester can take care of himself, why worry? Charles continued to watch the altercation between the two, trying to pick up on any subtle body movements that his boss was in any way in danger. Charles at the same time turned on the radio to catch some soft blues, as he wanted his anxiety was palpable.

"Schuester. Thomas Schuester. Nice to meet you, Max" Schuester stated with his hands firmly in the pockets of his coat jacket.

Capsland
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

North America Inc wrote:
Capsland wrote:Max walked down the street. Looking at the floor, evaporating the ice on the pavement as to not slip. Then a car drove past him and parked in front. A man stepped out and asked if him and Max could "have a word". WIth his 'skater tone' he talked to the man.

Schuester looked at the outstretched arm, and grinned "Perhaps, it wouldn't be in my best interest to shake your hand. You at times can not control your gift."

"What the hell is going on over there?" Charles said as he loaded his Glock with a new magazine. Well I'm sure Schuester can take care of himself, why worry? Charles continued to watch the altercation between the two, trying to pick up on any subtle body movements that his boss was in any way in danger. Charles at the same time turned on the radio to catch some soft blues, as he wanted his anxiety was palpable.

"Schuester. Thomas Schuester. Nice to meet you, Max" Schuester stated with his hands firmly in the pockets of his coat jacket.

Max put his arm down, the cold rushing back to it. He then pulled his scarf down so his face was showing.
"Hmph... So you're one of us then? What can you do? Read minds? Know when someone's lying?"
He put his hand up, swirling around some snow. Making it float and fly around his hand.
"Me... I can just control this stupid ice... I've never liked the cold. But it seems the cold likes me..."
Max chuckled slightly, letting the snow fall to the floor.
"Look what do you want? I need to go shopping. Whatever it is, make it quick"
Max waited for the man to speak, not interested with what he had to say really, just wanting to leave and go spend his stolen money.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 am

Capsland wrote:
North America Inc wrote: Schuester looked at the outstretched arm, and grinned "Perhaps, it wouldn't be in my best interest to shake your hand. You at times can not control your gift."

Max put his arm down, the cold rushing back to it. He then pulled his scarf down so his face was showing.
"Hmph... So you're one of us then? What can you do? Read minds? Know when someone's lying?"
He put his hand up, swirling around some snow. Making it float and fly around his hand.
"Me... I can just control this stupid ice... I've never liked the cold. But it seems the cold likes me..."
Max chuckled slightly, letting the snow fall to the floor.
"Look what do you want? I need to go shopping. Whatever it is, make it quick"
Max waited for the man to speak, not interested with what he had to say really, just wanting to leave and go spend his stolen money.

Schuester ignored Max's first question and instead decided to talk about his second statement. "Our bodies are 63% water, that is something that you can exploit for your advantage. I would recommend that you receive practice and in due time you will perfect your skill."

Charles readied the car noticing the body movements were implying that they were going to part there ways soon. Charles in a sift motion changed the shift away from parking and also at the same time turned the radio off.

"Well I will go with you then." Schuester moved his arm in the general direction of the store, and took a few steps to head towards the shop. Thomas then stopped and looked back at the young man, "Tell me, do you like the life of petty theft?"

In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam
Senator

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Lives with Kettu
Phoenix worked at Tybalt steel mill
is mutant, with fire manipulation, generation, and immunity (no burning).
He is also faster than normal.
Incident recently where he got molten steel on his hand. Didn't burn, but is now worried someone saw, and reported him.
His shift ends at ten, and he walks home, which takes 15 minutes

Phoenix was sitting in the kitchen, eating steak at 11 o'clock, when he heard a loud knock at the door. Who could this possibly be? it's really late at night. Kettu won't be back for a while. He thought, slightly scared. He grabbed the steak knife on the table, and started warming up his flame ability. He was walking to the door, when the battering ram went through the door. shit he thought. He ran forward, as the first 2 men started raising up their guns. He jumped, landed on the first guys chest, shoving him to the floor. He ripped the gun out of his hand, aimed it at the other man, and fired. The MP7 ripped through the mans kevlar, and went into his heart and lungs. Other SWAT members started rushing into the room. Phoenix grabbed the first one he saw, and stabbed him through the kevlar into the lung. He used the member as a shield, and shot at the swat with the MP7....
Current Rps:
Yangire
prolbmeation
R.I.P Dyakovo

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:53 pm

NSA // NYC Apartment

Agent Neil Hambrook was silent, staring up and out of the moving car and into the night with a lit cigarette burning from the corner of his lips. He was an older man, mid-to-late forties, his face lined by countless years of hard work and various occupational hardships. Tonight was simply another night on the job, though he couldn’t say what exactly he expected to come of it. Simply his duty to rid the world of monsters.

The officer, on the other hand, was the exact opposite of Hambrook, a nervous expectation where the agent was eerily calm. The precinct had been abuzz with the arrival of the NSA operative, and the young officer had been lucky enough to be assigned to whatever op the agent was planning to run tonight. If his luck continued then he would hopefully be left behind the watch the car, well enough away from whatever the NSA was hunting after.

The squad car pulled up to an old apartment block, leading the convoy with an armored van pulling up the rear. Two crown vics moved up to block the street while another stayed back to do the same. No sirens.

SWAT units fell from the van, matte silhouettes lost beneath the dim glow of the street lamps, MP7’s held locked and readied. Agent Hambrook joined them, a kevlar vest strapped beneath the dull jacket he wore. “The target goes by the name of Phoenix,” addressed the agent, his voice hoarse. “Apartment 5C. He is a threat to the public and mustn't be allowed to escape under no condition. Lethal force is authorized.” There was a pause before adding, “Dead or alive.”

The SWAT commander nodded with little question, leading the unit into the apartment while uniformed officers stayed back on the street. “Stay with the car,” Hambrook ordered his driver, entering after the SWAT with his own weapon in hand, a .45 M1911 pistol.

The interior was dingy and dimly lit. A staircase led up to the upper floors, thin and creaking with each and every step. Hambrook took them one at a time, not so much as in a hurry. He had only just reached the fifth floor when he heard the breech. And then the gunfire. Too much gunfire for a simple operation. The agent sped forward, the heavy pistol ready to fire if needed. The SWAT unit was returning fire, using the thin walls for some semblance of cover as others rushed into the apartment. A dark figure lay on the doorway, dead from a gunshot wound to the chest.

Fuck my life, was all Hambrook thought as he entered the fray, sirens sounding in the far distance.

In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam
Senator

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Phoenix was not using the full auto of the gun, but he still felt the gun running out ammo. thank god this guy still has his gun. he thought as he started to move back to the kitchen. As he reached the kitchen, the gun emptied.shit he thought, then dragged the dead man Into the kitchen. He pulled the gun and ammo out of the mans still warm hands. i will never win with just guns. Time for this battle to heat up. h thought. He went to the stove and irked it onto.... High. "Kukukuku" he said as the flame started to move from the stove to his back, where it formed a a rectangle shape. He willed the fire to one of his hands, burning shirt with it. He took the safety off the gun with his right hand. "Time to die!" He shouted then ran into the living room. He shot with his right, and on his left hand spread out a flamethrower of flames. Quickly he jumped up so he aimed down at the SWAT...
Current Rps:
Yangire
prolbmeation
R.I.P Dyakovo

The Flame Dawn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flame Dawn » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:06 pm

In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam wrote:Phoenix was not using the full auto of the gun, but he still felt the gun running out ammo. thank god this guy still has his gun. he thought as he started to move back to the kitchen. As he reached the kitchen, the gun emptied.shit he thought, then dragged the dead man Into the kitchen. He pulled the gun and ammo out of the mans still warm hands. i will never win with just guns. Time for this battle to heat up. h thought. He went to the stove and irked it onto.... High. "Kukukuku" he said as the flame started to move from the stove to his back, where it formed a a rectangle shape. He willed the fire to one of his hands, burning shirt with it. He took the safety off the gun with his right hand. "Time to die!" He shouted then ran into the living room. He shot with his right, and on his left hand spread out a flamethrower of flames. Quickly he jumped up so he aimed down at the SWAT...

Kettu was still outside of the apartment building when she heard the notorious sound of gunfire she quickly prepared for a fight. She reached into her pockets to pull out the small pocket knife she carried and found an old dumpster behind the apartment building. She touched the metals and felt the metal flow through her body as she reformed most of it on her other hand as a shield. Kettu took the remaining parts of the dumpster and made a War Hammer, she used her pocket knife to make a spiked end at the bottom of the shaft.

"Well, I hope this works."

Kettu slammed the hammer against the backdoor and watched the door go flying off the hinges, she didn't see any soldiers but she still heard gunfire and she was beginning to smell smoke. Kettu quickened her pace as she ran up the stairs to reach her roommate.

Kettu caught one SWAT member off guard and proceeded to shield bash him. The person didn't go very far but he was on the ground, Kettu took advantage of this moment and finished the soldier off with a multitude of quick stabs to the chest. Kettu changed the war hammer into a Short Spear and began to fight in a manner similar to a Greek Spearmen.
Last edited by The Flame Dawn on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rest In Peace : Kumigawa
Krytonus wrote:"Oh, Honey Boo-Boo is a disease," he laughed.

New Strausberg wrote:
Prumia wrote:This is a horrible place to live! The mortals are doomed!

Not on my watch your anal virgitnty is safe with me!
Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
You are a: Socialist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 67%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 0%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 33%

Hey everyone, we're looking for people who want to join Winterfell! A fun Anime, Game of Thrones, and Roleplay region.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Kai started to hear the distinct sound of feet hitting the concrete and the panting of someone who is giving chase. Just great, Just F*ckin pefect. He quickly looked back and saw the girl from earlier, the one from the deli with the man. "So please tell me how my horseman didn't stop you?" he yelled as he continued to run down alleyways and through the streets. The buildings slowly becoming more broken down and the neighborhoods becoming more sketchy as he ran towards an old abandoned factory that he stayed at when he first got out of plum. Kai just got out into the street from an alleyway when he thought, Where is my other guardian? Just as he thought that, he heard the distinct rumbling of the heavy metal giant to his right. "Took you long enough, get this girl."

The empty husk of armor saw his master run through the street and heard the order. It moved its empty head and shifted its direction slightly towards the alley that his master just ran out of. It did a jump which launched it to just before the alley, where it slid to be looking straight down the alley. It saw the girl Kai was talking about and just stared at the girl who was less than half of its height. The way the giant pieces of steel where at almost made it seem to say "Go back the way you came from"

Bering
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Southeastern Bosnia, Yugoslavia,
December, 1943

Stanislav Volkov swore as another bullet impacted another a tree to his right. "The Germans are fighting hard today, eh?"

"Indeed," One of his surviving men nodded.

"The Italians have already given up and joined us, why can't these fools?" Another shouted.

"Burning our villages must be too much fun." That comment brough dark looks to everyone's face.

"Don't worry, we'll get our revenge and then some." Volkov told his men, hoping to raise their spirits.

It seemed to work, everyone was ready for more, even after being cut down to have size while retreating from the village just below them. The Germans had largely left them behind to burn the village, while a token force was sent to kill off the twenty-odd men left.

The partisans were putting up a strong fighting retreat, buying the villagers that followed the partisans time to retreat. Volkov noted Salim Terzic to his right, the boy was only fourteen, but filled with an anger that Volkov could appreciate. He was firing his gun at the Germans with an extreme blood lust as he always did. They had shot his father for being a partisan, it was only fair that Salim returned the favor on his father's behalf.

"Fall back!" Volkov shouted, the Germans were getting too close for his liking.

As the men began falling back, Volkov felt a pain in his stomach. He doubled over in pain and realized he had been shot. Several of his men turned back to help him, but Volkov managed to wave them back. "No, run, I will be fine!"

One by one, the men left until only young Terzic was left. The boy seemed torn between going or staying. "Go!" Volkov shouted with the last of his strength before he collapsed.

Terzic reluctantly turned and ran after his comrades, leaving Volkov alone.

The loneliness would not last long, he suddenly felt himself being turned over. A few Germans and perhaps a few Ustashi-those Croatian turncoats-standing over him. One of the Germans hit him in the face with a rifle and knocked Volkov out cold.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:53 pm

Bering wrote:Southeastern Bosnia, Yugoslavia,
December, 1943

Stanislav Volkov swore as another bullet impacted another a tree to his right. "The Germans are fighting hard today, eh?"

"Indeed," One of his surviving men nodded.

"The Italians have already given up and joined us, why can't these fools?" Another shouted.

"Burning our villages must be too much fun." That comment brough dark looks to everyone's face.

"Don't worry, we'll get our revenge and then some." Volkov told his men, hoping to raise their spirits.

It seemed to work, everyone was ready for more, even after being cut down to have size while retreating from the village just below them. The Germans had largely left them behind to burn the village, while a token force was sent to kill off the twenty-odd men left.

The partisans were putting up a strong fighting retreat, buying the villagers that followed the partisans time to retreat. Volkov noted Salim Terzic to his right, the boy was only fourteen, but filled with an anger that Volkov could appreciate. He was firing his gun at the Germans with an extreme blood lust as he always did. They had shot his father for being a partisan, it was only fair that Salim returned the favor on his father's behalf.

"Fall back!" Volkov shouted, the Germans were getting too close for his liking.

As the men began falling back, Volkov felt a pain in his stomach. He doubled over in pain and realized he had been shot. Several of his men turned back to help him, but Volkov managed to wave them back. "No, run, I will be fine!"

One by one, the men left until only young Terzic was left. The boy seemed torn between going or staying. "Go!" Volkov shouted with the last of his strength before he collapsed.

Terzic reluctantly turned and ran after his comrades, leaving Volkov alone.

The loneliness would not last long, he suddenly felt himself being turned over. A few Germans and perhaps a few Ustashi-those Croatian turncoats-standing over him. One of the Germans hit him in the face with a rifle and knocked Volkov out cold.

January 1944
Poland

The truck roared through the gate and preceded to head straight towards the main courtyard. The German Soldiers quickly closed the gate behind the truck, and stood guard- MP40s on hand. Usually such transfers would occur by rail, but this facility was too far from a rail station for that to be considered feasible. It also made this facility less conspicuous considering it was common for important military installations to be near the tracks. Not that it really mattered to Hanz, all he wanted was more test subjects to achieve success. Trial 47, resulted in the death of the parents, quite gruesomely actually, however the children seemed relatively fine. Interesting, perhaps children are more malleable?

"Hauptsturmführer, the new prisoners have arrived" the Guard stated as he knocked on Hanz's office. He didn't actually go in, he just let the Doctor know and then preceded to go to the courtyard.

Hanz took only final look at the autopsy report of Joshua's body, and then preceded to file it away, another failure he will have to answer for. Hanz then left his office, and head toward the courtyard, enjoying a cigarette he had previously rolled up for his enjoyment.

The courtyard was nothing special, however it was cubicle in design with only one entrance that was on the exact opposite side of the main facility. It was gray and dull in designs however it was cheap considering they needed to cut corners to appease the Wehrmacht. The Reine Aryan Project was based in this facility, taken over after the Polish Government previously used this facility for mental patients. Not that of course, really mattered to the guards or the prisoners, all of them were thinking of the cold. The snow had come earlier that week and although it was worse the day behavior, it was still cold. Hanz arrived to the courtyard, black trench coat on, lest he get hypothermia. Hanz was on the second floor and looked down at the diverse group of prisoners before him, all of them shivering from the torment they were facing. Some where Allied POWs, Russian POWs, Slavs, and of course Jews, all of them assembled to discover if some nationalities are more related to the Ancient Gods then others.

The Head Commander who was on the bottom floor with the POWs , looked at the general direction of the Doctor and then walked towards the prisoners, as if he was waiting for the Doctor's permission. "This is a Great Honor, for the weaker races help us unlock to achieve a pure Aryan Race." the Commander said with smugness as he looked at woman and likewise men crying about their fate. Such an idiot. Such pseudo-science. Do these people really care about his propaganda? Hanz said irritated at the spectacle before him.

"I expect a clean camp, clean quarters, and a clean attitude" the Commander continued saying, even though you can almost feel the irony in his breath. "And Remember Work is Freedom" he paused and then looked towards the Doctor. "Hauptsturmführer, do you have anything to add?"

Hanz was caught off guard, but he retained his composure. "No, no, You illustrated your points so eloquently ". All I ask you is to round up a Slav, a Jew, a Russian, and a Englishmen, I wish to begin my work at once." Hanz said before dropping his cigarette and stomping on it, then returned inside to go to his laboratory.

"You heard the Hauptsturmführer" the Commander directed towards his men. The Guards chose at random four different people, while the rest were moved to their quarters. Unfortunately, one prisoner was more than they bargained for.
Last edited by North America Inc on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse