NATION

PASSWORD

{Open} Athena V2: Gods Rising Expansion Pack

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Most Interesting Character

Recruit Chris Ackermann
17%
Private Emilie Girard
50%
Sergeant Tine Lorenzen
17%
2nd Lieutenant Galila Meldola
17%

Total votes : 12

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:01 pm

App coming tomorrow.
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

Generailia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Getting late here will need to do this in a few tomorrow sadly..sorry.

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:08 pm

Vancon wrote:
Brusia wrote:Tag. Question: I saw under rank that we were to go no higher than Sergeant, but are there exceptions to that? (I was thinking of making a Physician or Scientist character if that's allowed, but I imagine any such character would be an officer)

Lets break this down:

I'd prefer nobody above this for this class group to be higher then that. If you want something higher, go officer, and then add medic in the class part

Ex: Lieutenant/Medic

Then you can have both.

The RP is supposed to be for dudes to shoot alien dudes, and NPCs like that were gonna be, well, NPCs, but if you can impress me I'll make an exception.

I'm like that a lot actually.

The character I have in mind would do plenty of shooting (I'd work a military background into his bio), I just figure every alien movie/video game/RP has to have a Scientist as a major character (granted, they often die, but still :p ). So, how exactly would one go about trying to impress you in order for you to make an exception?

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Brusia wrote:
Vancon wrote:Lets break this down:

I'd prefer nobody above this for this class group to be higher then that. If you want something higher, go officer, and then add medic in the class part

Ex: Lieutenant/Medic

Then you can have both.

The RP is supposed to be for dudes to shoot alien dudes, and NPCs like that were gonna be, well, NPCs, but if you can impress me I'll make an exception.

I'm like that a lot actually.

The character I have in mind would do plenty of shooting (I'd work a military background into his bio), I just figure every alien movie/video game/RP has to have a Scientist as a major character (granted, they often die, but still :p ). So, how exactly would one go about trying to impress you in order for you to make an exception?

Simple. Write an interesting character who I want to see more of.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:15 pm

Vancon wrote:Simple. Write an interesting character who I want to see more of.

Alright than, I'll get started on that in the morning. One last question: so long as you're adding weapons with a high coolness factor to the list, would you consider adding the Colt M45 CQB on there? No weapons list looks complete to me without a Colt on it :)

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:16 pm

Brusia wrote:
Vancon wrote:Simple. Write an interesting character who I want to see more of.

Alright than, I'll get started on that in the morning. One last question: so long as you're adding weapons with a high coolness factor to the list, would you consider adding the Colt M45 CQB on there? No weapons list looks complete to me without a Colt on it :)

Sure.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:51 pm

Vancon wrote:Carbines
HK416C
P416
G36C
SCAR-L

Assault Rifles
ARX 160
HK M416A5
Advanced Combat Rifle

I think these could be merged, mainly because I want a spec ops character but they're not allowed to have ARs. Also (1), it's the Adaptive Combat Rifle. Also (2), I don't know what spec ops does, but coolness factor!
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:58 pm

One App down, I'll get another one out there soon.
Class:*Pilot*
Name: Philip James Edwards
Experience: 1st Fighter Wing, USAF (2016-2019)
Height and Weight: 5'11", 142lbs
Appearance: Picture
Short Bio:
Captain Edwards is one of the first of a new breed of fighter pilot. A so-called digital warrior, he grew up with the fifth wave of video games and flight simulators. A native of Southern Arizona, Edwards was born to a A-10 Gulf War veteran and a teacher. His parents encouraged him to follow whatever path he wanted. He, of course, wanted to be a fighter pilot. Upon acceptance into Arizona State University in 2010, he immediately joined the Air Force Reserve Officer Training program. Upon obtaining a rated pilot slot in his junior year, he was sent to Vance Air Force Base, Oklahoma for Basic Introductory training on the Beechcraft T-6 Texan II. He was selected for the T-38 cycle for combat aircraft upon completion in the T-6 cycle. Upon finishing the cycle, he was selected for qualification on the Lockheed Martin F-22A Raptor and assigned to the 1st Fighter Wing. His natural ability as a fighter pilot became noticed at the Red Flag exercises, at which he had a tendency to score multiple simulated kills at both Beyond Visual Range and within Visual Range. At the most recent exercise in the Summer of 2019, he was approached by a Lieutenant Colonel connected to ATHENA and was subsequently recruited for the program. Qualifying on the XF-44 at Groom Lake in the Early Fall of 2019, he was assigned to an Operational Unit at Ooster in November. Though he was new, that didn't stop him from getting the first shot off. When his flight lead didn't have the shot over celebrating Moscow Suburbs on New Year's Eve, Edwards was instructed to fire at the Skimmer, at which point, the craft was downed. Though, once considered the "FNG", since his victory and the wounding of multiple team members, he's quickly become one of the more senior members.
Weaknesses: Dysgraphia, Seasonal Allergies
Skills: Flying, Pistol Marksmanship, Basic Rifle Training
RP Example: I like Grapes
Last edited by Organized States on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:01 pm

West Aurelia wrote:
Vancon wrote:Carbines
HK416C
P416
G36C
SCAR-L

Assault Rifles
ARX 160
HK M416A5
Advanced Combat Rifle

I think these could be merged, mainly because I want a spec ops character but they're not allowed to have ARs. Also (1), it's the Adaptive Combat Rifle. Also (2), I don't know what spec ops does, but coolness factor!

I disagree, since the spec ops will be doing very secretive things. Chances are they won't even be using the Carbine nor their PDW, since they should be hiding. They'll have a pistol.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Vancon wrote:
West Aurelia wrote:

I disagree, since the spec ops will be doing very secretive things. Chances are they won't even be using the Carbine nor their PDW, since they should be hiding. They'll have a pistol.

So they're more spooks than fighters?
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:02 pm

West Aurelia wrote:
Vancon wrote:I disagree, since the spec ops will be doing very secretive things. Chances are they won't even be using the Carbine nor their PDW, since they should be hiding. They'll have a pistol.

So they're more spooks than fighters?

Spooky Spooks.

Almost to a Ghost level.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:57 pm

Tagged. Application coming some time tomorrow.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:15 am

Class:*Assault*
Name: Ageis Dytor
Experience: 3 years in the Athens Police Department. 1 Year in INTERPOL: Greece
Height and Weight: 5'10'', 130lbs
Appearance: Here
Short Bio: Born and raised in Athens, she found refuge in the Underground, and lived a very interesting life.
Weaknesses: Brutal murders
Skills: Excellent at Profiling.
RP Example: Ya no.

Likes: Modern Art, Fine Cuisine, Smell of the Sea, Going Fast.
Dislikes: People, Fast food, Slow anything.
Hobbies: Reading, Trying on new clothes.
Theme Song: First Snow - Emancipator
Discipline: 7
Devotion:9
Riskiness: 8
Languages Spoken: Greek, English, French (Barely)
Tastes: Sweet and bitter foods, like dark chocolate.
Voice: The deeper one of the two.
Family: Not to her knowledge.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:23 am

Is good.

Class:*Gunner*
Name: Lei Chen
Experience: 8 years of service in People's Liberation Army Ground Forces.
Height and Weight: 174 cm, 60 kg
Appearance: Picture
Short Bio: Born in Nanjing as the son of local hardware store's owners, he was known for his roughness in the neighborhood, often involved in fights with local children, especially since they bothered him with insects, the one species he hated and even afraid of. Because of that, when he was graduated from junior high school, he was sent to military academy to be taught of disciplines. When he returned, he became a different person. Still rough, but less than during his younger age. He became more disciplined and a member of PLA's ground forces. On 2017, he was approached by Chinese military liaison that is connected to ATHENA and was qualified and selected as one of its newest member. He was part of the Operational Units stationed in East Asia, before transferred to the Ooster at 2019 and now is part of the Ooster Operational Unit.
Weaknesses:
-He's afraid of insects.
Skills: Excellent at fighting close-combat and involving dirty tactics.
RP Example: Tibet stronk

Dislikes: Cowards, cold drinks and cold foods, bad song.
Hobbies: Singing, dancing.
Theme Song: Song
Discipline: 7
Devotion: 8
Riskiness: 8
Languages Spoken: Chinese and English.
Tastes: Delicious and hot foods, like dim sum and noodle.
Voice: Voice
Family: His parents and his fiancee back in Nanjing.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:49 am

Ayy lmao
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:12 am

Class: Assault
Name: Valentin Ivanov
Experience: 8 years in SEAL Team 2
Height and Weight: 185cm and 90kg
Appearance: Why does this guy look like Tom Cruise?
Short Bio: Born to a poor Russian immigrant family, Ivanov lived a hard life. Both of his parents worked long hours in order to pay for his education and were very strict regarding his grades - they didn't want their precious money to go to waste. During high school, he curiously entered a navy recruitment office, where he was persuaded to serve the country which gave his immigrant family a second chance. His parents' efforts paid off, and he graduated as the Dux Litterarum of his high school. Attending a prestigious university, he dropped out at the age of 20 and enlisted to join the SEALs. Eight years later and now a petty officer third class, he was approached by a mysterious man to join ATHENA. He accepted.
Weaknesses: Of all things, mild thanatophobia
Skills: Krav Maga (not exactly the most useful against aliens though)
RP Example: viewtopic.php?p=22380538#p22380538
Last edited by West Aurelia on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Caribica
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:44 am

Class:Infantry
Name: Dakota Maddox
Experience: 9 years in the U.S Army Rangers and 11 years in the N.Y.P.D
Height and Weight: 6 feet and 1 inch tall and 184 pounds.
Appearance:
as a U.S army ranger
Short Bio: Born to a lower class family in Brooklyn, Maddox's family got by. Of course there were hard times but Maddox was able to graduate High School. Then, at the age of 17 he was at a crossroads, continue down his regular boring life, join a street gang, or join the NYPD. Maddox took the last option and joined. He served 11 years, working his way through the ranks and eventually re-enlisting as a SWAT officer. Then came a significant event. Several armed mercenaries had taken over the New York Stock Exchange and had several hostages. Maddox's team was called in and amazingly enough completed their mission with no casualties. The U.S Army Rangers saw potential in him and recruited him, he served 9 years in the Rangers, after a battle in which he was awarded the medal of honor the Athena Project took an interest in him and recruited him.
Weaknesses: Mild Fear of Heights and prone to nausea on planes or ships without medication.
Skills: Natural born leader, great with a gun, possesses a tactical mind and also isn't distracted easily.
RP Example: FrozenxSpyro atwar RP.
Last edited by Caribica on Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Revolutionary Fighters of Intel
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Revolutionary Fighters of Intel » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:50 am

I'll create an app soon.
"War, War Never Changes.
"Vi veri universum vivus vici"

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:12 am

Vancon wrote:Numbing Gas

What does this do?
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:17 am

I got two of the classes right, I call dibs on a sniper Van! :p
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:18 am

Van? Why isn't there an AK-12 on the weapon list for Assault Rifles? This makes me sad :c
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Caribica
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:22 am

West Aurelia wrote:

What does this do?

Most likely functions as a sort of painkiller or a sedative.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:34 am

West Aurelia wrote:

What does this do?

To make you feel no pain.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:41 am

Wait... What, no Goblin? No MP7? What the Hell.

Not a true notGhost Recon without the Goblin. :meh:
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:42 am

The United Remnants of America wrote:Wait... What, no Goblin? No MP7? What the Hell.

Not a true notGhost Recon without the Goblin. :meh:

But we are not Ghost Recon.

We are Athena Recon.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse