NATION

PASSWORD

From Rifles And Roses (OOC/DEAD /MOVED TO NEW THREAD)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:28 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:The eyes are too damn wide. Looks like (s)he's made of plastic. But, as long as we're talking about overly feminine guys...

(Image)

That is creepy...

Anyway, I love Mia's (the guy I used for pics) eyes. If I found a girl with those eyes... damn.

Mia?

You sure that's not a woman?
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:31 am

Illan wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:The eyes are too damn wide. Looks like (s)he's made of plastic. But, as long as we're talking about overly feminine guys...

(Image)

Also:

It's Marth from Fire Emblem, who looks cool but is infamous for acting super feminine while "she" is a "he".
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:31 am

''He'' is also a bitch to fight against in SSB4.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:33 am

Illan wrote:
Mia?

Yup.

Skip to 4:11, and you'll hear his voice.

That almost sounded like some lame televangelist gimmick...

Anyway, I highly doubt it is his real name. I am almost 100% certain its just a stage name.

Illan wrote:It's Marth from Fire Emblem, who looks cool but is infamous for acting super feminine while "she" is a "he".

Wondered why he looked familiar...
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:35 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Illan wrote:
Mia?

Yup.

Skip to 4:11, and you'll hear his voice.

That almost sounded like some lame televangelist gimmick...

Anyway, I highly doubt it is his real name. I am almost 100% certain its just a stage name.

Illan wrote:It's Marth from Fire Emblem, who looks cool but is infamous for acting super feminine while "she" is a "he".

And you say that they play... Metal...
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:38 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:And you say that they play... Metal...

Yes.

Skip to about 1:05, the beginning is just a pop-sounding instrumental intro that isn't a part of the actual song.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:40 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:

Actually that's Lucina impersonating Marth, so a girl acting masculine,she's kind of a favourite character of mine.
...!?!

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:41 am

Atlannia wrote:
Isle of Lithonia wrote:

Actually that's Lucina impersonating Marth, so a girl acting masculine,she's kind of a favourite character of mine.

Oh fuck. It is. I forgot.

Get a picture of Marth for me?
Above even The Boss

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:44 am

Here's a pic of the real Marthy.

http://www.smashbros.com/images/og/marth.jpg
Above even The Boss

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:46 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:And you say that they play... Metal...

Yes.

Skip to about 1:05, the beginning is just a pop-sounding instrumental intro that isn't a part of the actual song.

I'll give you this much, it is Heavy Metal. Not very good Heavy Metal, but Heavy Metal nonetheless.

I still much prefer this.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:46 am

Illan wrote:Here's a pic of the real Marthy.

And just for fun this one appears to be Marth cosplaying as Lucina, he's her ancient ancestor for those who don't play fire emblem, that's why they look really similar

...!?!

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:50 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:I'll give you this much, it is Heavy Metal. Not very good Heavy Metal, but Heavy Metal nonetheless.

I still much prefer this.

Eh, that's fine. I still prefer Mejibray though. :P

Atlannia wrote:(Image)

Cute.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:51 am

Atlannia wrote:
Illan wrote:Here's a pic of the real Marthy.

And just for fun this one appears to be Marth cosplaying as Lucina, he's her ancient ancestor for those who don't play fire emblem, that's why they look really similar

Lucina's da real waifu. Robin is my fave in Smash though.
Last edited by Illan on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Above even The Boss

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:57 am

I actually have nearly bought the new smash bros on multiple occasions purely because Robin and Lucina are in it, the default Robin has the wrong haircut though so I can't completely get into it.

Also I guess I only ahve 3ds and everyone says that versions not as good. Also I suck at fighters.

It's mainly about the haircut though.
...!?!

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:01 am

Atlannia wrote:I actually have nearly bought the new smash bros on multiple occasions purely because Robin and Lucina are in it, the default Robin has the wrong haircut though so I can't completely get into it.

Also I guess I only ahve 3ds and everyone says that versions not as good. Also I suck at fighters.

It's mainly about the haircut though.

I've gotten over it. I love to play Robin :)

Also:

Relevant
Above even The Boss

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:06 am

poor Chrom, it's not his fault his daughter is way cooler than him, adding him would be kind of pointless though, he's supposed to have the same fighting style as Lucina cause he taught her and she's already got the same moveset as Marth.
Last edited by Atlannia on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
...!?!

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:26 am

Accepted Lith, just be sure to update the Archive.

Altito Asmoro wrote:So a 17 year old teenager will also counted as freshman, even as there are 14 year old teenagers?

STAG Academy grade levels don't conform to the usual age range, since their curricilum of Warfare has no precedence. Age viablity as a candidate for freshmen cadet-hood is 13 to 19, since anything older, is considered expired potential, and anything younger, to underdeveloped to survive the physical and mental strains of the program (so you guys are furry, Jedi Padawans. Have fun with it :D ). So its entirely normal to see 8th graders fighting alongside high school grads.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:31 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:I've only kissed a girl (our relationship was the closest I've had thus far)

I've never kissed anyone #SingleForLife

(Okay, probably not, but I like to say that)

But I'm destined to marry a woman, for many reasons. Primarily because the vast majority of the LGBT community in my local area consists of old gay men that like to crossdress (and look about as nasty as this, no joke). Perhaps its for the best, since I really do like girls better anyway. :P

I WAKE UP TO THIS HORROR OF A PICTURE?! :blink:

Ah, okay.

So, if Cal's first sexual experience with a male is with Jason, she'll be nearly able to claim that she's purely lesbian. :P

Yeah, but even that wouldn't last because there's even another behind the scenes plotted out sexual "relationship" for Cal I have going...Damn she really does jump around a lot...

Though, even then, it is canon in her backstory that she's not even coming here as a "virgin", and she's only 14...Sooo yeah she's already slept with people (Can't believe I think this deeply about my characters...I have entire lists of music tastes for some of my characters...One a metal head and one a punk rocker)
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:33 am

Corrian wrote:
Isle of Lithonia wrote:I've only kissed a girl (our relationship was the closest I've had thus far)

I've never kissed anyone #SingleForLife

(Okay, probably not, but I like to say that)

But I'm destined to marry a woman, for many reasons. Primarily because the vast majority of the LGBT community in my local area consists of old gay men that like to crossdress (and look about as nasty as this, no joke). Perhaps its for the best, since I really do like girls better anyway. :P

Ah, okay.

So, if Cal's first sexual experience with a male is with Jason, she'll be nearly able to claim that she's purely lesbian. :P

Yeah, but even that wouldn't last because there's even another behind the scenes plotted out sexual "relationship" for Cal I have going...Damn she really does jump around a lot...

Though, even then, it is canon in her backstory that she's not even coming here as a "virgin", and she's only 14...Sooo yeah she's already slept with people (Can't believe I think this deeply about my characters...I have entire lists of music tastes for some of my characters...One a metal head and one a punk rocker)

I've never kissed anyone either! Whoo!
Above even The Boss

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:44 am

Corrian wrote:

You are welcome. :P

You really did a shit-ton of work to make this happen, didn't you.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:45 am

TriStates wrote:Accepted Lith, just be sure to update the Archive.

Will do.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:50 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Corrian wrote:

You are welcome. :P

You really did a shit-ton of work to make this happen, didn't you.

I don't see how people play slutty or "getting around" characters (I like to be blunt). It would be very difficult for me, seeing as how I cherish loyalty and dedication.
Above even The Boss

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:03 am

Illan wrote:I don't see how people play slutty or "getting around" characters (I like to be blunt). It would be very difficult for me, seeing as how I cherish loyalty and dedication.

To be honest, she's the first character I've ever really tried that with. I'm the same way with the cherishing loyalty and dedication, so, but first and foremost I love to play a variety of characters. So with her I'm just trying something completely different (And have already, if the short lived older thread is anything to go off of). And enjoying playing her...Not sure that is a good thing, but then again, I made a character based off of Lizzie from season 4 of The Walking Dead if anyone has seen that...

Isle of Lithonia wrote:You really did a shit-ton of work to make this happen, didn't you.

Well, I formed a bunch of ideas for a character back in the old thread, but being in the IC itself expanded my ideas further. Sometimes my brain goes pretty intense with the details that I form in my head, but that can also be annoying at times when my brain WON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT MY RP CHARACTERS. But still, it can be nice to think about every little pointless detail.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:05 am

Illan wrote:I don't see how people play slutty or "getting around" characters (I like to be blunt). It would be very difficult for me, seeing as how I cherish loyalty and dedication.

I also cherish loyalty and dedication, but that is in real life. When you write novels or such, you must get used to playing characters that don't have the same morals or beliefs you personally have. That is how the wonders of the Grey Hero and Antagonist are made, and without those... well, fiction is a whole lot more boring.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:07 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:

I also cherish loyalty and dedication, but that is in real life. When you write novels or such, you must get used to playing characters that don't have the same morals or beliefs you personally have. That is how the wonders of the Grey Hero and Antagonist are made, and without those... well, fiction is a whole lot more boring.

True, but I can generally only play the various aspects of myself. The reclusive one, the arrogant one, the happy one, and the diplomatic one. I have a hard time doing anything else, and all my character ideas embody one of these traits.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse