NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:14 pm

Dark Star
Post-David Battle

Malcolm watched as the Saiyan flew off, running to the hospital for help.
"You are wise to run, kid. Remember this- next time, just surrender to me and life turns out much better."
I bet he wishes he had regeneration and healing powers like mine. Maybe he will learn his lesson. Don't tangle with the big dogs when your just a little brat.
Malcolm hesitated for a moment, deciding whether or not to pursue him. In the end he decided he had better things that needed to be done.
"You're lucky kid!" He yelled toward him as he was escaping. "I have better stuff to do. I'll keep a watch out for you, so be careful." Laughing, he looked off into the distance and teleported away. He needed to get back to Luthor and ask a favor. Malcolm needed a way onto the Watchtower, and if anyone had a way it would be Lex Luthor, his primary employer.
After about 6 or 7 minutes, he had made it to Lex's office. Phasing through the windows, he appeared before him again.
"Luthor, I need a favor." Lex smiled at the statement. "I need to get onto the W-" Luthor quickly interrupted him.
"Onto the Watchtower, yes, I know. Savage wants you to kill the League, right? I have been expecting you to stop in." Malcolm was curious.
How did he know? He must have some connection with Vandal Savage, a tight connection. It's not like criminals of this caliber to share such plans willingly with anyone. Unless...
"Yes, that's right. I know you would have a way to get on there. You have everything, Luthor." Lex smiled again, rising from his desk and opening a safe hidden behind a picture.
"Not everything, but I do have what you need." He pulled out a brief case, opening to reveal a small box. "This device has the capability to open a boom tube, as you could call it, right to the Watchtower. But you can't have it for free..." He gave Malcolm a look.
"I wouldn't expect so. What's the price? I'll pay anything for it." Luhtor gave deep laugh as he sat back down at his desk.
"You and I both know that money isn't something I need. No, if I give you this I know just what I want." He crossed his hands atop the desk. "The UN recently passed the HERO Act, which goes much further to do that which the SRA didn't I want you to denounce this Act just like you did the last. You're attack on the Watchtower needs to be viewed as retaliation for this Act. The Watchtower is capable of broadcasting to the world, and that's just what you will do. Deal?" He extended his hand, and without hesitation Malcolm accepted the offer. It really wasn't a lot to ask.
"Deal." With that, Luthor handed him the box and Malcolm quickly left. He headed back to his secret base to plan the attack further now that he had this device.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Beir Buaidh
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Beir Buaidh » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:48 pm

Dream State switched off the television with a sigh and took another sip of beer. It was an ingrained ritual at this point, drinking helped with the headache he felt after melding minds for a long time. Soft chuckling floated through the disintegrated walls of the small apartment followed by a weak voice "Yes yes darling, the kids are all asleep. he he he." Dream State shook his head and nearly smiled. Seven hours of horrifying nightmares and the guy finally spills his guts over the illusion of someone loving him. Without a doubt fantasy worked wonders, but this tough bastard was in serious need of a hug. In several hours, the Taiwanese ambassador would arrive for the reveal of a set of Tang Dynasty bells at the cultural festival downtown. Big crowd, big security after all those people had been killed. He had to give them credit objectively. If there was one thing that is easy to predict it's that humans react to fear with violent countermeasures. This HERO act would just be the beginning of the subjugation of all meta-humans and possible genocide. Further violence would just fan the flames. It will be much harder to stall their hatred than stoke it. Dream State stood and stepped over broken furniture and large pieces of debris to move back into the "master" bedroom.

Laying on the bed , still heavily entranced, a bulky Hispanic man stared lovingly at the ceiling and continued muttering to the air. Dream State approached and knelt down so that his mouth was right next to the man's ear "sweet heart", he started with a voice like warm honey, "I am leaving. Don't move until I come back."

"Yes, love"

In the man's mind his beautiful wife giggled, stood, and moved toward the exit of their very luxurious mansion. In real life Dream State muttered shit-hole as the door fell off its hinges when he slammed it shut. And the man wouldn't move. He would just lay there, entranced in his own personal heaven, until he wasted away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Downtown San Francisco

Dream State slipped through the crowds in a dark brown trench coat. His eyes were rapidly searching for the assassin. He knew she was here, and he had to be quick. She would certainly strike as the Ambassador struck the bell for the first time to open the ceremony. It would be his most vulnerable time. Luckily, he knew what he was searching for; a woman in traditional Chinese makeup in a green qi pao. Unluckily, that fit the description of at least twenty women present, and the killer could be any one of them. Behind him the ambassador arrived in a caravan of vehicles surrounded by heavily armored security guards. A line of people suddenly appeared to greet the arriving dignitary and Dream State scanned them all carefully. The assassin would be too careful for a direct assault like this. No escape. They hired her to stab him, that requires an exit strategy. he looked around for a moment before getting an idea. Cautiously he leaned over to a person standing in line at a fish and chips booth and whispered "Gravour tes sume your skin is on fire". Immediately the man began to shriek at the top of his lungs and flail his arms around widely. He began running in panic which caused all eyes to shift to him.
"Oh god! I'm burning! Someone fucking help me!", he cried desperately as his wife tried to hold his head steady to comfort him. Security tensed up, the police started to move over, and Dream State noticed that there was one set of eyes not looking at the spectacle, but instead himself. A women in a dark green qi pao had taken several steps toward him without him realizing. He opened his mouth to speak, but caught a knife straight in the stomach. His armor was the only thing that saved him from a belly full of steel. She slashed at his arm and drew a nasty gash. "Incubo set," he commanded and watched the horror crawl over her face. In his mind he could hear the sound of helicopters and soldiers shouting in a language he did not know. He saw her alone in torn clothing running for her life. Dead everywhere. This was the moment he made her feel at full force over and over again. She tried to scream, but he put his finger over her mouth and shushed. He handed her a piece of paper with an address written on it and whispered, "wait there my pet".
Last edited by Beir Buaidh on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Hiroshi:

Violent thoughts tugged at his muscles as his entire frame trembled, savage golden energy threatening to break loose in the blink of an eye. The Kaioshin within him, the rational side of him, pleaded for him to hold it in. Most of all, every piece of his mind demanded it not be Claudia, or any other innocent Earthling.

Why did the Kai's make him a Dad? There was no need for him to become a father, if nothing else, he was hardly qualified. It had been nothing more than a greedy want, born of loneliness and boredom. Maybe once, a long time ago, he had wanted to make life better for the one thing he had brought into the world. Everything after that, was Hiroshi rushing around to fix mistakes started by his efforts. The one question that persisted, that always bothered him.

When would he hit rock bottom?

Turning around, emerald eyes burrowed furiously into Nakasan. Opening his mouth to speak, the Hybrid felt a disturbance, like the world itself had peeled open and repaired itself within the same moment. Scanning the horizon, something foreboding weighed on his mind. Reaching out with his mind, Hiroshi grasped hold of the foreign power, broken sidewalks and screaming people entering his minds eye in the same moment as the woman.

Laying on her side, the teenager was clearly comatose, her ruined frame lying partially in the wrecked vehicle she travelled in. The familiarity of the mutilated teenager was lost as he detected the last fires of a Super Saiyan. Eyes widening, golden energies tore into the air as Hiroshi simply warped away, golden fire trailing the Halfling.

" Follow me."
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:55 am

Daniel Carter/Killswitch-24-Mad City, Madworld

Rebecca arrived in madworld later that night, but I waited until the next morning to give her time to collect herself and calm down. After all, it was not as if she had a choice in coming here. Today was the day, specifically this afternoon, that I would make my move on Xander. Right now, the rising dawn marked the time as around seven in the morning. So much had happened in the last several days. The attack on the United Nations, as well as the meltdown in Connecticut. The world wont get a break however, as they are about to witness another tragic day. As Xander, the face of the pro Regulation side, falls, felled by a mere man. While Max wishes this to further his aims for Civil War, I have my own agenda for it. As I could care less if heroes have to register for a license and a training class. No, I am more interested in teaching both Xander, myself and all watching a lesson. But as I approached Rebecca's temporary room, I cast all other thoughts aside. Knowing this Civil War would come back around. But this could very well be the last chance I get to set the record straight with Rebecca.

I opened her door, turning the knob slowly with my gauntlet covered hand. Then, pushing the door open I saw Rebecca still wearing what was most likely what she wore yesterday. Her hair messy and stains on her face, cleary she had been crying and under unprecedented stress. In contrast she saw me as she never had before. Covered in my newly upgraded armor as I unfastened my mask and tucked it beneath my arm. Before I could utter a word she jumped to her feet as she sailed across the floor and slapped me hard open handed across my cheek, she paused a moment before she did it again.

She was literally speechless, her mouth agape and frantic as she searched for the words. Until she finally managed to speak to me, in person for the first time in years.

"You...you had me kidnapped?" Rather than directly answer I asked a question of my own.

"Would you have answered a phone call?" She threw her arms up as if in surrender.

"So, naturally the solution is to kidnap me." She huffed, turning her back to me as I saw my window of opportunity quickly fading away.

"We need to talk. And...I knew of no other way. Its just us, no running away. Cannot ignore each other now" Finally, she relented, once again facing me. Her voice now quiet, just above a whisper.

"What do you want Daniel..." Taking a breath, I thought it best to keep this short.

"I have, taken a contract. A dangerous one and...I cannot guarantee that you will ever see me again so...I know you don't like the way I chose to live. But, I am your brother...even when I am on the other side of the planet, with nothing but my rifle. My thoughts are still with you. To that end, I have made arrangements. If I die or not, I made sure that you would never have to worry about anything again. Max will ensure you have enough-"

Rebecca interrupted me as if I was telling a bad joke.
"What? Money? I don't want money. What about all the birthdays you missed? Or how about Scott's promotion in the police force? Can Max send you back in time so that you can try and act like a brother?" She placed her face in her hands, closing her eyes as if she was trying to concentrate.

"Ok, Daniel...tell me why you do this. Don't you dare say money." I took a single step back and looked down to avert her gaze.

"I live a lie...doing this makes me feel in control. To control my own fate as well as another, to feel secure. In the intensity of the battle, I am free. Nothing else matters. Not the money, the laws, the opinions of others or anything else. But when it's over, I am just another man. As vulnerable as the bartender down the street. As vulnerable as we were on that night, at the complete mercy of...that man." My own eyes then locked with hers. "I will never feel powerless again Rebecca. I promise that." It was quiet for about a full minute, before she spoke again.

"You will never change will you?" I then turned my mask in my hands, as I answered.

"No." I uttered. Her hands were now on her hips.

"Well, it is a lie. Look around you, this world is out of control right now. The UN, Connecticut...it's not too late. Come home...please..." She was now begging. And I knew that I was breaking her heart.

"I'm sorry Rebecca. It is far too late." I answered as I prepared to leave. Rebecca chasing after me.

"So, your choosing to be a killer!? A murderer! Your no better than our father!" I froze, turning on a swivel.

"What was that?" I hissed. She kept on.

"No, worse than our dad. He was sick, you do it for yourself and for money!" Her tone was now rising sharply.

"You...are just a no good, worthless, assassin!"

I attempted to cut her off.
"Rebecca, that enough!"

She was now screaming.
"Whoever it is you are fighting..."

"I HOPE HE KILLS YOU!"

Time froze as I gave a wounded smile, praying she would take it back. Knowing there was no way she could mean that.

"Rebecca...you don't mean that..."

But as the moments of silence slipped by. My wishful thinking gave way. And without a sound I fastened my mask in place. As I slipped away wounded from her room. Using the mask to hide the streams of tears cascading from my eyes.

Not knowing, that behind me...Rebecca weeped wishing she could turn back time.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:24 am

Tomia wrote:
Charmera wrote:The black clad intruder stopped just before she was crushed by the falling steel. She paused for a moment, seemingly thinking. Then she just stopped, the blade held downwards in one hand. She seemed to be waiting for the three of them to catch up with her. Her one good eye scanning the room.

"What are we waiting for then?! They may have the files or some answers." Cat replied as she grabbed Mar's arm in her gloved hand and moved. She soon let go, as it was mostly to get him moving. She sped towards the elevators, pressing it. She ran down the stairs, not wanting to go to the elevator.

Mars nodded to Cat as he listened to Kiris confirm that she was heading toward the server room as well. He followed behind Cat down the stairs, shocked at how energetic she seemed to be about this, she was usually rather cool and collected. However it made sense, as this was clearly very important to her. They made it downstairs, and strangely enough the intruder was merely waiting there, her weapon drawn as she stood outside the gate. Mars was unarmed so he hand to keep his distance slightly, but that didn't stop him from speaking, "Who are you? What are you doing here?" Mars demanded of the strange girl.

The girl frowned, then turned to Mars. "That is none of your concern." She spoke, then pointed her blade at him. However Cat leaped in front of him in order to protect him from the girls blade if necessary. The cyborg cocked her head and took her blade back. She and Cat seemed to exchange and hold a glare, though the cyborg more than matched her intesity with ease. She seemed to have a permanant glare on her face, which might actually be pretty... Oh god stop it Cat... Time and place remember

"Yeah. It kinda is." Spoke Cat.

The Cyborg paused. "This is your final warning. Do not look into the matter further." She spoke. "Forget Nirvana."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:27 am

CeeCee

Ok, just get your head clear, fly around the planet a couple of times, just think. This is ridiculous, why is this tensing me up so much, even if it is a crush, which I admitted myself there's nothing wrong with that. People have them all the time, for some people it's their main reason to live. This isn't something to be ashamed about just as they said, let's, let's just find this girl and see where it goes. Tracking her didn't take to long, she was loud and liked to make herself shown after all. The zoo was pretty much broken up but there was a trail of destruction leaving from it. Destruction was a bit wide of a term as it was minor damages at best, most caused by animals it seems.

Most animals had already been contained again but every available police officer and the occasional crime fighter were busy capturing the remaining animals and evacuating the civilians until all animals were accounted for. This left Harley alone to, well she wasn't really doing anything, just humming and walking the edge off a riverbank. I landed behind her where-after is somewhat shyly tried to get her attention ]"Oh hey, it's miss pink again, came back for another round of fake fighting followed by you running away? My face probably turned as red as my suit as she said that but I came to her to deal with these feelings so running wasn't an option. As I was planning to talk I realized I was never a talker, I made a plan, and took action. If not I made up a plan on the spot and instantly reacted to what the target does. This is no difference.

"No, what I'm planning to do is take charge in this situation so first." I used my red ring to create a construct which I hit harley with hard enough that she flew in to the wall of the other building, leaving a mark on the wall and most likely on Harley as well. Harley, seemed to like it just as she had said earlier, kicking her legs in the air and laughing insanely, seriously, what is wrong with me that, that, attracts me? "Yay, you're finally ready to play, nice hit, thank god I flew head first or something vital could've gotten damaged." She jumped up laughing as I charged her again, I dodged her trying to hit me with the mallet she was carrying and as I stood in front of her I gave her a headbutt followed by a kiss. "Look I don't know why I feel like this but I do, and considering how you reacted earlier, you're in to this to. So I'm gonna make this short and simple, I own a club in Gotham that operates in a place with full immunity for crimes and that operates on it own laws. I'm taking you there and we can continue whatever this is in there. Deal?" "Ooh, I like someone who takes charge, let's see if you got what it takes to keep me there miss hero!"

Beir Buaidh
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Beir Buaidh » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:27 am

A hole-in-the-wall apartment
San Francisco

Dream State arrived to find the assassin waiting patiently at the bottom of the stairs to the apartment. Her eyes glowed with horror as he approached her ,"why don't you come inside. We have much to discuss."
She stood and slowly marched up the stairs; sweat was dripping from her brow and her limbs were shaking. It was obvious she was fighting his powers, and surprisingly she was strong. Dream State was interested to see if she could actually break free of his enchantment, even for a little while. Few ever had. Fewer still had escaped afterwards. Once inside the door fell off its hinges, and Dream State pointed to a small broken couch where he wanted her to sit. She did so and he picked up a large red apple before sitting down across from her. "Let's start with something easy. Tell me your real name"

"Triệu Ẩu", slithered from her lips

"And you are Vietnamese"

"Yes."

"My my my, I bet your time in the war prepared you for many things. It seems you have the skills to get the job done. Well, when I am not around to stop you."

She flinched and her fingers dug deeply into the patchy fabric of the couch.

"I....am....going....to.....ki....ll.....you", she managed to growl.

"Hm, talking on your own quiet interesting. Lets see how you handle this. Incubo verret sum"

Instantly her worst nightmare would be standing beside him, but he didn't bother to turn because he wouldn't be able to see it anyway. He wanted her afraid so that she couldn't resist the mind meld. She shrieked at the top of her lungs until she was shushed by him again. He moved over to her and put his hands on her temples. "Now about your employers. Tell me everything," he commanded in a calm authoritative voice.
He saw it all instantly, her mind opened up like a sliced orange. The One World terrorist group had hired her to stir violence against the heroes. His eyes widened. "Oh my, you can shape shift can't you. How Interesting. That's how you are going to stir up anti-meta human sentiment." Operative names, locations, all that she knew about the organization was being downloaded into his mind. When he finished stripped her of all her weapons and placed them on the counter.
Last edited by Beir Buaidh on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Narintia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Narintia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:50 am

New Rnclave wrote:Hiroshi:

" Follow me."

Nakasan
Nakasan felt a little bit of fear. There was something weird with his voice. It felt like... anguish. ''Sure.'' Nakasan said. ''Where are we going?'' he asked, before he saw the injured body on the ground. His mouth opened, wide. ''How the hell did that get there!'' he shouted. He turned to Hiroshi. ''You know, this is getting really, really shady.'' Nakasan said. ''Hopefully this isn't too bad... I don't want to die...'' he thought.
aaaaaaa

weird socialist thing, estonian

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:20 am

Lucien Gediminid

Narintia wrote:Nakasan

I don't think that much time has even passed, and Frank's training is already growing really tough. I think he's just as excited for this as me and Tomia are, which is why he's pushing us as hard as we can - except that he doesn't show it outright, unlike we. I gently tapped on my forehead - it's still a little sore from the beating he gave me in the spar. It's Monday, so no training for today - Master said that he is going to be busy, so he might not return by tomorrow, so I better find something to do, too.

I looked around to see if there are any of my father's agents anywhere close. The mental calls trying to get me back home seemingly subsided, but he still does not give up. And I still remember the day I left oh so clearly...

I'm sorry, Dad, but I cannot live in a world of lies.

The tundra around me slowly changed to a more lush and dense forest, and soon enough, I noticed a few power levels... though not ones I am familiar with. However, they were distinctly Saiyan-like - all three of them in total. The trail of aura around me spiked up and thickened as I increased my speed to catch up with the event. It's drawing in closer... Wait, maybe I shouldn't fly as noticeably. And thus, I dropped the power trail and descended down, flying only slightly above the treetops, until the scene unveiled itself before me.

What's that thing? It looks like a machine, but it's broken beyond repair. And there's someone on the ground... though only barely alive. There were two Saiyans standing nearby, probably not sure what to do.

I don't know if I should participate in this, but curiosity got the best of me. I leaped forward and landed just a few dozen meters awy from the two fighters, my first words to open up a conversation being:

"Huh?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:32 am

Hiroshi:

The asphalt itself was drowning in red.

The glass of the vehicle was warped and ruined, the machine itself scorched and wrecked from its impromptu landing. The pilot herself had been ejected from the machine in a violent fashion, her legs twisted and mangled behind her. Without saying a word to Nakasan, the Halfling made landfall, a sense of shock overwhelming him as he glanced over the ruined example of a Saiyan.

Breaking into a sprint, Hiroshi rushed towards the mangled teenager, sliding into a kneel next to her. Blood oozed from various wounds like a fountain, filling the cracked highway with a puddle of crimson fluid. A jagged wound stretched from her hip to collar bone, revealing torn muscle and bone. It was clear she had gone into shock some time ago, given the far-away look in her eye and lack of reaction when she shifted. Slowly, her eyes seemed to open as the teenager coughed blood onto her ruined outfit, a shaky hand smeared in blood reaching for Hiroshi, the Hybrid in turn grasping her hand in his own.

'Moving her now could kill her. If I got her to the Lookout, or maybe-'

Before he could move however, another Saiyan phased into being only meters from them, clad in a fighting gi. It didn't matter who this boy was, what mattered more right now was the mangled example of a body who's shallow breathing was slowing more. But in all of this, the world shifted again, like another being was pushing against reality all around them, the world peeling back once more. Immediately, the Hybrid glanced around, reaching out for whatever had breached their world by force. But there was nothing.

" What the fuck is happening?"

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:47 am

The asphalt itself was drowning in red.

The glass of the vehicle was warped and ruined, the machine itself scorched and wrecked from its impromptu landing. The pilot herself had been ejected from the machine in a violent fashion, her legs twisted and mangled behind her. Without saying a word to Nakasan, the Halfling made landfall, a sense of shock overwhelming him as he glanced over the ruined example of a Saiyan.

Breaking into a sprint, Hiroshi rushed towards the mangled teenager, sliding into a kneel next to her. Blood oozed from various wounds like a fountain, filling the cracked highway with a puddle of crimson fluid. A jagged wound stretched from her hip to collar bone, revealing torn muscle and bone. It was clear she had gone into shock some time ago, given the far-away look in her eye and lack of reaction when she shifted. Slowly, her eyes seemed to open as the teenager coughed blood onto her ruined outfit, a shaky hand smeared in blood reaching for Hiroshi, the Hybrid in turn grasping her hand in his own.

'Moving her now could kill her. If I got her to the Lookout, or maybe-'

Before he could move however, another Saiyan phased into being only meters from them, clad in a fighting gi. It didn't matter who this boy was, what mattered more right now was the mangled example of a body who's shallow breathing was slowing more. But in all of this, the world shifted again, like another being was pushing against reality all around them, the world peeling back once more. Immediately, the Hybrid glanced around, reaching out for whatever had breached their world by force. But there was nothing.

" What the fuck is happening?"

Lucien Gediminid

Oh. I guess I shouldn't have interrupted them. First, I glanced at the machine. It was absolutely devastated - I couldn't even really make out what it was originally supposed to be. Looked like a car or a ship of some sort, maybe... though it could be a huge freezer for all we know and this person was frozen there. And the person in question, the person that was opening it's eyes... Well, first of all, the ki felt Saiyan-like. And it appeared like a woman, though in condition I wouldn't wish my enemies to be in. Not that I really have any. Clothes torn apart, cuts showing muscle and bone... must have been something crazy that made this.

She doesn't seem to be faring well. Wait, do I have any Senzu beans or healing items at hand. No, not at all... I don't even need them, I usually just absorb some dirt and recover that way.

"Well, the person in front of us is dying, first of all," I commented. "And we are hundreds of kilometers away from any hospital..."
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Narintia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Narintia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Nakasan
''No shit. Don't any of you know how to use Instant Transmission?'' he asked. ''I mean, I could use it, but my Instant Transmission is quite off, location wise.'' Nakasan looked down. The woman was obviously in bad shape, even Nakasan could see it. Bones extruding from skin. Muscles visible. ''What the fuck happened to her?'' The woman was clearly Saiyan, but that was the only part he could identify. ''What kind of sick bastard could have done this?''
aaaaaaa

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:24 pm

Hiroshi:

" Moving her does more harm than good." Hiroshi remarked, stepping back. There was one good thing about the arrival of another Saiyan, it meant this woman would receive treatment sooner rather than later. Looking down, the Saiyan winced as she broke into a fit of seizures, her body convulsing and straining as she struggled against her body's desire to shut down, to let go. Gritting his teeth, Hiroshi could only stare on as the dying woman fought for her right to live.

'No. I refuse to be impotent this time.'

Looking up into the sky, golden flames reignited around him as he launched himself skywards, the ground trembling as he rocketed into the distance, the world passing below him in a blur of colors. Concentrating, energy flowed more freely across his form as his speed increased, the world warping around the Super Saiyan. Finally, his world snapped back together as the rest of his senses returned to him, the free air of the forest being replaced by the stone tiles of the Lookout.

" Dende!" Shouting, Mr.Popo appeared in his peripherals with wide eyes, glancing over his blood stained clothing.

" Oh... Oh dear."

As the Guardian rushed out, Hiroshi felt his heartbeat frenzy as the energies of their visitor dipped once again. Reaching out, the Hybrid grasped the white robes of the Guardian in a strong grip, a struggling noise escaping Dende as Hiroshi's body blinked out of existence, his vision snapping back together in front of the woman and her ruined time machine.

A gurgling noise escaped the Saiyan as she weakly pushed at Dende, as if she was desperately trying get away. Closing her eyes in pain, the teen almost screamed as Dende placed his hands on her, a warm green glow flowing over her as the screams of pain became clearer, more desperate.

" W-What happened here?" The Guardian breathed, winded from the herculean expenditure of healing the mangled teen. Wounds slowly pulled together across the Saiyan's body, from the jagged gashes covering her frame, to her ruined left arm. The second her golden eyes snapped open, her fist curved upwards, blood stained knuckles crashing across the Saiyan-Kaioshins jaw. Staggering backwards, the female Saiyan desperately pushing herself away with terrified eyes.

" Seriously!" Hiroshi breathed angrily." What. THE. FUCK!"
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Narintia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Narintia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Nakasan

Nakasan watched as the woman coughed and croaked, spluttering blood everywhere. 'She has every right to try and live. But I can't do much.' He thought. She looked like she was trying to fight being shut down. ''What do we d-'' he began as Hiroshi flew across the landscape, coming back seconds later with Dende. As she was healed, she ran across the wasteland. ''I don't get it.'' Nakasan muttered as he turned to Hiroshi.
aaaaaaa

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Lucien Gediminid

A lot of stuff happened in those few minutes. The much stronger of the two Saiyans suddenly goes off, leaving us here with the dying woman. I had no healing items on me, and I can't manipulate flesh, so I couldn't fix her up that way... The Saiyan quickly returned with a green man in a coat, who... did something that rejuvenated her to full health. Was that... magic or a hidden Senzu? She wasn't glad with us, I guess, because the next second, she punched the person who brought the healer and ran away.

"Oh, god, are you okay?" I exclaimed as soon as I ran up to the victim. He doesn't seem to be all that hurt... I can still sense the female Super Saiyan, but ki sense is not accurate enough. However, I could feel her footsteps touching down on the ground. One after another, slamming into the dirt below. We can still catch her... "Should we follow her?"

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:21 pm

Mars
Mars was surprised, but also grateful when Cat stepped in front of the cyborg's blade. He heard the cyborg's warning, but it was clear that neither of the them were impressed. "Who are you?" Mars demanded again. "Who put you up to this and why? You're not going to be able to escape. The exits are closed and our teammates are coming." Mars told the criminal, trying to convince her to surrender.

Cora
Cora continued to push her way through the front of the compound. She grabbed all the guns she could and continued to knock out the guards as Marybeth and Jamie did the same behind her. She then soon led them inside the facility. It was a scary moment for Cora, because though this one was not underground, it reminded her of the facility she had spent most of her early life in. She pushed those thoughts from he head though and turned to Marybeth and Jamie.

"Follow me, the holding cells should be nearby." Cora said, heading towards a large room with several floors and long pathways. Both sides of every floor were lined with cells, each containing a young teen prisoner. Cora guessed there had to be at least a hundred of them.

Then suddenly two people burst into the room. A guy and a girl, both looking around 16 years old. They looked like normal humans, but their eyes were an unnatural red. "Cyborgs" Cora said grimly. "You two take care of them, keep them alive if you can, but protect yourself if necessary. I'm getting these kids out of here." She said before quickly flying off and ripping the doors off the many cells before them.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Daniel Carter/Killswitch-24-Praetoria

Arriving in the nation was a simpler matter than one would think. Riding a payed charter flight which belonged to an underground crime syndicate rather than of any affiliation of Madworld, to help aid in the cause of deniability. After that, I sky dived from the plane landing in an idustrial district which was among the last to still be under construction from Zen Buu's attack. Meaning that this area was relatively empty for now. I kept my mind to my work, to avoid thinking about Rebecca. Everything was prepared, my new armor is now made of Neutronium, an allow combing Nth Metal and Vibranium. Resulting in armor which is in theory, effective against powers as great as Xander. Within my mask, is a camera to record this battle. A new katana forged from Adamantium, as well as sixty Adamantium tipped bullets, replacing my standard rounds. Beneath my armor and around the joints are a motorized weave, allowing me to move almost as well as normal should my limbs become injured. Then I have the inert Nega Bomb, the Sentry Serum and finally the Anti Matter Emitter. The latter two tucked away in my armor.

I handled the Nega Bomb as I found a scaffold and set it in place. Despite it's appearance, I had altered the bomb entirely. Rather than a weapon that could blow this entire island into the sea. It is a powerful transmitter capable of hijacking airwaves and broadcasting video. So that way, the entire world or at least Praetoria will bear witness.

Finishing my preparations I took a step back to examine my own work. Knowing, that I am as ready as I will ever be.

Time for David to slay Goliath.

Activating the transmitter, my signal was broadcast across the small nation. But a hidden anomaly in the signal should prevent anyone from tracing the signal, so that way Xander should be the first and only to find me.

For the people of Praetoria as well as Xander, across every screen. They would see a rather unremarkable construction zone. With heavy equipment in the background as well as the typical construction tape and a scaffold directly behind me, with the Nega Bomb in clear view. Myself, I moved my heavily armed and armored figure to the left edge of the video. Speaking from behind my filtered mask.

"I am sorry to interrupt your regular programs. The wealthy and powerful nation of Praetoria, a nation led by a man believed to be indestructible. I will not take up much of your time, as a matter-of-fact, none of you may not have much time left. You see this device behind me, well I trust you can recognize it Xander. But in case you do not know what this is, it is a Nega Bomb. A WMD with enough power to make Atlantis, your next door neighbor. Now, I do trust I have your attention Xander..." I then paused as to give the situation a chance to sink in.

"Xander, hear me well. I care not for your nation. I have been contracted, to kill you." I then revealed what appeared to be a detonator in my right hand.

"So here are my rules. You will hunt me, and you will find me. Attempt to evacuate anyone. And I press this button. Attempt to have anyone else aid you, and everyone dies. The game is simple, yes? Very well. You have one hour, to locate me. Tardiness will not be tolerated. I do look forward to seeing you very soon." I then gave the final word before I cut the feed.

"Oh, and before I forget my manners, you may call me Killswitch." That was the end of the broadcast, as every television device went back to their original programs. I then began to pace away from the fake bomb, as I anticipated the battle of a century.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Hiroshi:

This was possibly the worst way this whole affair could've turned out. It was bad enough the Saiyan woman had the gall to strike him moments after he'd healed her, but now she had fled into the forest. Which meant they now had to hunt her down, which was the last thing the Hybrid wanted to do.

"Y-Yeah." Hiroshi said finally, shakily finding his feet." I don't know who she is or why she's here, but as it stands, she is far too frantic to be roaming free."

The blow had been entirely unexpected, a quick diversion of energy having saved him from a nasty bruise, or worse all things considered. Normally, getting punched in the face was no cause for concern, if not for several factors. Firstly, was the frenzied manner in which she had struck him. She had been terrified, like she had been expecting someone else to be standing over her when she came too.

Subconsciously moving a shaky hand up to brush away a trail of crimson from his lip, Hiroshi lifted into the air. Secondly, these events were all too odd. A Saiyan female arriving in critical condition, following what could only be described as a breech in reality? Preceding the very same event? Even the Halfling couldn't deny the similarities of these events, and the idea made his stomach drop.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:50 pm

A planet engulfed in flames. That's what Arcos, the homeworld of the once proud and prosperous Arcosian people, could be described as. The deadly Majin known as Buu ravaged the rocky planet, going from sprawling city to city, killing all who challenged him. The Arcosians, despite being powerful, were nothing compared to the devastation Buu brought with himself. In short, the unprepared people of Arcos had their population halved in mere days after the initial assault. Within two weeks, less than 10% of the that remaining half were left. That number continued to drop as days went on, and eventually, only a couple thousand remained. Among them, the Frost Clan, and a small group known as the Council, formed to counteract the attack. In the days leading up to what was believed to be extinction, a child in the Cold Clan was discovered by the council, the brother to the recently born King Cold. A child who wasn't known to have even existed. His name, was Frost.

As the horrifying Kid Buu tore through a city like nothing, screams could be heard from its interior. Fire and flames burned brightly in the night, as massive blasts of energy surged through the city. In the center, stood the terrible Majin himself, simply walking through the carnage, uncaring of the turmoil he caused. His chaotic red eyes, however, showed delight in the killing that took place. That is, until he suddenly came to a stop.

A lone Arcosian stood before Buu, a mere child, no older than 6. A member of the Cold Clan, named Lord Frost. Suddenly, the Majin's eyes filled with chaotic interest, sensing the power in the child. He knew that what stood before him was a challenge, and a sick smile grew on his face, as he began laughing.

The child, despite standing with determination, had a different story told by his face. Staring at the cackling maniac, his eyes did not gaze with enjoyment or excitement, but with fear, as he stood before the sole perpetrator of absolute armageddon. The boy's knees wobbled slightly, and his eyes began to glisten with moisture, watering in fear. He broke away from the Majin's gaze and looked around to see bodies lining the burning streets, a sight that could make even a battle hardened soldier wince. But he was not a soldier, and he was not standing before an architect of destruction like Majin Buu by choice. It was his sentence, a punishment for merely existing. At least, that's what it seemed...

----------

As Naja spoke to Frost, and seemed to attempt to dissuade him from vengeance, Frost grinned slightly, "I understand what you mean, for a lot of people, dwelling on something they have no control over can really begin to tear away at them." the Arcosian said, with only a hint of sarcasm, "Fortunately, I'm not most people. Neither is your husband. The difference between me, and somebody else, is I have the power to control things, to control others. My problems stem from who I control, and how I control them."

Suddenly, Frost's expression got slightly more intense, and he dropped the sarcasm, "The ones who I want to kill are not, I repeat, NOT good people. They have no moral compass, no interests other than in themselves. They have seen to the deaths of trillions of beings, and will not stop their campaigns of terror in wake of my disappearance. Sure, they will be slowed down, but never stopped. Not unless they die. I'm not going to lie and say that what I want do is out of selflessness, because it's not. It's purely an act of revenge. But, it's an act of revenge to stop the cycle of violence from continuing." Frost said, before turning his head to Xander, "Surely you understand what this feels like. And even if you can't personally empathize with me, you've seen everything I've seen. You know what they're like."

----------

New Namek

As Frost prepared to exit his spacecraft, he suddenly felt several energy signatures outside his craft. No doubt more heroes, challenging his authority. And unlike Xander, based on their energy, they likely weren't going to be very of a challenge. The Arcosian's ship opened up, a long bay door slowly dropping to the ground. Frost stood at the top, looking down upon the strangers, "So then." he said, with a grin, "What brings you sheep to wolf territory?"
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Dandoniapolis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dandoniapolis » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Firehawk stood on top of a gargoyle, high atop the roofs of New York, watching the people move around beneath him. He had failed his contract, yet he had not. He could still stop something he truly did not believe in. Suddenly, the door to the roof behind him burst open as a SWAT team lined up to attack him. Below, the people aimed spotlights up at the roof. The light was blinding. The leader of the SWAT team spoke slowly "You better come with us, sir. Otherwise, we are authorized to shoot." Hawk looked at him, down to the ground, then back at him. Hawk the proceeded to lean back, and fall.

Hawk got his wings open in time and flew off. He didn't know where he was going, only that it was away from New York. Then he knew where he had to go. Hawk had to find Captain America. The man was openly against the SRA. Hawk predicted that Cap would still be at Stamford, helping with rescue and recovery. It took him an hour or so to reach the smoldering ruin. Landing, he doused his wings, tried to look official and registered in his superhero esque costume, and asked a soldier where Captain America was. The soldier remarkably pointed Hawk in the right direction. Walking up to the Captain, Hawk called to him "Captain America?"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:05 pm

Xander was hard at work on his latest project. Something that he hoped would ease tensions among the races he ruled over. At least until he was interrupted by a man broadcasting a message... And threatening to destroy everything he had built. Xander was normally a very composed person, if a bit sarcastic. It was one thing to threaten him, that happened all the time. But to threaten innocent people? HIS innocent people? No. That wasn't going to stand. His temper flared up, he gritted his teeth and eyes glowed as he shot through roof of his building, ever glad that the building was self repairing, and was at the location where the assassin called him within a minute of the broadcast ending. He was in a bad mood.

"How DARE you." He hissed. "If you want to come after me, then that's fine. If you want to threaten me. That's fine. I lead this country. I am it's protector. And you want to drag innocent people into this? Little man, I will give you exactly one chance to drop this and go home. Or I'm going to break every bone in your body and feed your carcass to the sharks. I've killed greater men for less." He was an assassin. That much was for sure. And given the fact that he had a Nega-Bomb, proved that he was working with someone who had access to one. That narrowed it down to a few people. Manifest, whom he hadn't heard from in months, and Maxwell. Manifest had no reason to send a hitman after him, it wasn't his style. He also figured Max was above trying something like that. His ego wouldn't allow it.

"So what's it going to be?" Xander asked floating a few feet above the assassin with his eyes just ready go off.

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:36 pm

David woke up in a hospital bed. I'm feeling so much deja-vu right now,he thought. He hung his legs off of the hospital bed. David looked for his clothes. There we go,David thought as he found his clothes and his Dawn's Light in its sheath.Now, with his clothes back on, he broke the first window found and flew out of it. He winced once he started flying.I'm still not fully healed, he thought, I'm going to have to take it light for now. David flew past the city and an open field. He felt his feet touch the ground. Ok,David thought, I have to try to access the form I did yesterday. David started charging. The ground started to shake. The air pushed away from David, and grew over time. Pieces of earth started to rise to his level, then a yellow flash came,his aura turned yellow and seemed to lash out at even the smallest creature.. His hair turned spiky and blonde. Well this is the form, He thought, But the question is how long I can hold it? He felt a massive source of power, above anything he has ever felt. What is that power? David thought. He flew off in the general direction of the power source.
Lord Fridge shall rule the Galaxy
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Tokuopolis wrote:Apparently, there will be a Tetris Movie

It will be a blockbuster.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:29 pm

Of Titans and Men-Part 1

Daniel Carter/Killswitch-24-Praetoria

Predictable.

Xander is behaving exactly as I had imagined. It was as if I was contracted to kill a small child, if that child could destroy solar systems. That however, is simply details. I continued to hold the detonator within my hand. Eyeing Xander from behind my mask, as I answered him in a deadpan tone. "Oh, I am certain that you have. After all, has there ever been an emperor without blood on his hands?" I then lowered myself slowly as I placed the detonator on the ground, then as I rose to my feet. I brutally crushed it underfoot. For a brief moment perhaps leading Xander to believe I had taken his offer. But as I responded, it was clear our business was not over.

"Honestly, you can be pretty intimidating. Normally this is the part where the outclassed assassin accepts your offer." I then guided my hand to one of the many pouches on my vest, pulling out a long syringe which housed Mad Max's version of the Sentry Serum. Knowing that if I did not use this now, there may not be a later. I thrust the needle into one of the narrow gaps between my armor plates, as the serum took effect I continued.

"But these are not normal circumstances. I do not fear death. So what other card do you have to play Xander?" His facial expression clearly barely containing a HULK level of rage. While I was perfectly calm. Having been prepared for this far in advance. I then continued.

"Nothing? Well, your reaction has screamed what you fear. Therefore, allow me to reveal another of the cards in my hand." I then nodded to the broken pieces of the detonator between us, as I began to spout lies and misinformation that I knew he would be unprepared for. "You see that broken device? Well, that piece of hardware was only a decoy. I am the detonator. Before I arrived here I surgically had a neural interface installed where I could detonate that bomb whenever and wherever I choose. Secondly, another trigger was attached to my heart. Should it stop beating, the bomb goes off. Try and destroy the bomb, and it ruptures and has a meltdown. You did not think I would risk losing this contract, in a boxing match with you, did you?"

I could think of no other situation worse than this for Xander as I attacked his very mental state. It was a lose, lose and lose again situation. And given his current temperament, he won't question the bluff. After all, why would I lie? A plan like that would be a great insurance policy. Ensuring that he cannot kill me.

Now that everything was in place, I loaded my weapon with the adamantium tipped rounds. Then, with speed rivalling that of a kryptonian, made possible by the serum, I placed myself above him and fired directly atop of him. Blasting away with the adamantium bullets as the battle started.

Galnius
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Tomia wrote:Mars
Mars was surprised, but also grateful when Cat stepped in front of the cyborg's blade. He heard the cyborg's warning, but it was clear that neither of the them were impressed. "Who are you?" Mars demanded again. "Who put you up to this and why? You're not going to be able to escape. The exits are closed and our teammates are coming." Mars told the criminal, trying to convince her to surrender.

Cora
Cora continued to push her way through the front of the compound. She grabbed all the guns she could and continued to knock out the guards as Marybeth and Jamie did the same behind her. She then soon led them inside the facility. It was a scary moment for Cora, because though this one was not underground, it reminded her of the facility she had spent most of her early life in. She pushed those thoughts from he head though and turned to Marybeth and Jamie.

"Follow me, the holding cells should be nearby." Cora said, heading towards a large room with several floors and long pathways. Both sides of every floor were lined with cells, each containing a young teen prisoner. Cora guessed there had to be at least a hundred of them.

Then suddenly two people burst into the room. A guy and a girl, both looking around 16 years old. They looked like normal humans, but their eyes were an unnatural red. "Cyborgs" Cora said grimly. "You two take care of them, keep them alive if you can, but protect yourself if necessary. I'm getting these kids out of here." She said before quickly flying off and ripping the doors off the many cells before them.

Marybeth smirked, a smile that could only be described as diabolical. Finally, something I can take my frustrations out on... she thought. But...not too much... "Jamie? You go ahead, she'll need help with the kids. I SHOULD have these two, if they are made of machines. Don't worry, I won't kill them. Well, that's assuming they are even comparable to our mutual friend. Oh....also? I would recommend putting on earmuffs until you get out. I'm gonna rock their world, and I don't think you want your ears to bleed." She raised two fingers, challenging her challengers, and began with a snap, amplified into a massive sonic boom. This, of course, was just a distraction, as directly after it she moved at hypersonic speeds attempting to get behind one, and use a simple strike to the neck. The other, well, there was more than one reason she was moving so fast...
I've read your Sig! I've read your soul

Before you complain, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Really makes your problems seem small don't it.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:48 pm

"No one can say that I didn't give you a chance. You wouldn't kill me. If it only took a Nega-bomb, I would have died a long time ago. You would succeed in murdering 6 million innocent people. I don't fear death because I can't die. I fear for the deaths of everyone else. Most everyone else." He watched as Daniel amped himself up on what appeared to be a old version of his serum. The number of people he believed were smart enough to make it was very small. Daniel was quick, but the bullets were not. Xander caught them and dropped the rounds on the ground before shooting into the air after the man. "I'm taking guesses at who you're working for. You're obviously well equipped AND knowledgeable."

Xander flew and aimed to uppercut the assassin with enough force that even if he missed, the force could part the clouds. "I've narrowed it down to Lex Luthor, or Maxwell Morningstar. If you tell me who sent you, I promise that I won't cripple you for life. How long is that dose going to last? 12 hours? 24 hours? It's not permanent. It was lacking the most important ingredient for that, but once that's gone, we both know how this is going to end. With me cleaning you off of my ground."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse