NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:27 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia hopped back, panting from exhaustion.

Golden energy whipped around her frame as she prepared herself for the next part of the fight. She'd barely fought, yet she felt like she'd been doing so for hours. Her body was unaccustomed to the amount of power flowing through her veins.

Cowards always break under threat

The words would've rang true,mid this man had been a coward. Her father had taught her several things in the little bit of interaction they'd had since he fight, and while he refused to train her fully, he gave her advice to help her in self defense.

Fell out your opponents energy, find a weakness. There's no honor in fighting, onlywinning.

Rushing forward in a smooth motion, Tomia slid her foot across the ground, dust kicking up into the demons eyes. Screwing her eyes shut, she thrust both hands forward, azure ki detonating in her palms.

Suddenly the dwarf man grabbed Tomias hand, the dust clearing, his face rather burnt.

"Lessin number one wee Slaugghterer. Don take yoor eyees off yoor foe. Ever." Remarked the DUEGAR employee in his thick accent.

Damn, he's tough...Claudia thought to herself. But then she saw him rubbing his eyes. There was water there. Light had irritated his eyes. That was his weakeness.

'Thanks Tomia!" Shouted Claudia as she used her flames as a rocket boost to slam into the dwarf, and then produced a massive flash of fire and light with her hands in front of his eyes. he squeeled. Claudia smiled. Then the whaling began as she beat him repeatedly until he went unconscious.

There was a paused, during which Claudia walked over to the licked dropped Tomia. She craddled Tomia in her red, long arms. "Are you okay?" She smiled. "You really helped! I had no idea he was sensitive to light until you blasted him."

When the counter punch came, Tomia felt everything drain out for her, her entire body feeling hollow for a moment as she stumbled backwards, gagging slightly as she collapsed to her knees, giving a tearful smile to her savior as she gently pushed herself to her feet.

" Yay!" She cheered. " We did it! Daddy would be so proud of me! He'd be proud of you too Miss Claudia! How'd you figure out his eyes hurt so much?" She asked gently, climbing up onto Claudia shoulders.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:39 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Turmenista wrote:

Myosai

Well. This was finally going to get interesting. Finally! A Full sparring buddy! This is going to be real exciting, she thought.

Following the Saiyan into the air, a clear-white aura of energy surrounded her as she powered up, taking to the sky and tailing right behind the Saiyan. She assumed she'd be following him around for most of the trip, until he asked her a very important question.

Seemingly, Hiroshi was homeless. Not a big deal, things like that happened.

"Well, if you say so.." She said. "We MIGHT have to fly a long way to that desert we fought and fucked *COUGH* in, but I actually know a place we can go to.."

She contemplated on whether or not Magnus wanted guests. Last time she checked, he was busy writing a very colorful and creatively worded Death Note to the UN on their policy about Dumping Leaflets on his island. Odysseus didn't really care, and half of the time Tina was too busy sleeping to notice anything real life-changing going on.

"I guess we have a place we can go to. I have some friends who wouldn't mind you staying at the Island. No big deal. You can stay as long as ya want, too!" She flashed a signature smile. "What do you think? We could Instant Transmission there or something, cause I think It's a long way.."

On the other hand, she didn't even know HOW long of a flight it was from there to Magnus's island. Probably really long.

Hiroshi:

Drumming his finger against his chin, Hiroshi contemplated for a moment whether it was best to expose his way of teleportation. Shrugging his shoulders, golden energy sparked around his frame, his eyes swirling with emerald as his hair spiked upwards.

" I can split open pocket dimensions pretty easily, that's how I usually go over long distances anymore." The Hybrid commented.

Swallowing, the Super Saiyan ripped his eyes away from the Majins attire. Not as bad as it was the last time they sparred, it was better not to let impure thoughts enter his mind, especially after the consequences of his last fuck up.

Myosai

"Well then, let's do it!" She insisted. "Not in the meaning of you know what, obviously." She muttered, trying her hardest not to remember that.. er.. moment they had in the desert.

Instead, she moved a bit closer to Hiroshi. "You put on weight the last time I saw you." She joked. "Wait. That's how you say that joke, right?"

---

Magnus

Lo and behold, look who arrived by ship.

"Fuck you, UN! Fuck you and your shit! I ain't doing shit for you!" The golem yelled, voice booming over a few miles.

"That's not UN. That's fucking Red Ribbon Army." Odysseus explained, relaxing on a beach chair as he sipped on a margarita.

"Who gives a shit who it is?! They need to suck my FUCKING magma rod!"

"Your what?"

"Whatever the fucking saying goes!" Magnus growled.

"Don't you mean, kiss my ass?" Odysseus lowered is sunglasses.

Magnus's hands rooted into the floor as his Magma hardened from dripping. The entire island shook as a giantic wall of rock rose from the beach, followed by the tide receding quite a length as a tsunami appeared a mile off shore from the resulting underwater quake he triggered.

Magnus saw the wave roar over the ships, consuming them in water as they roared to the shoreline. Magnus concentrated as he pushed up another wall of rock, to wedge the small fleet of four ships into another wall of rock, effectively putting them as a rock in between two hard places.

Once trapped, he compressed the little 'rock' sandwich, whilst laughing maniacally while doing so.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:45 pm

Turmenista wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Drumming his finger against his chin, Hiroshi contemplated for a moment whether it was best to expose his way of teleportation. Shrugging his shoulders, golden energy sparked around his frame, his eyes swirling with emerald as his hair spiked upwards.

" I can split open pocket dimensions pretty easily, that's how I usually go over long distances anymore." The Hybrid commented.

Swallowing, the Super Saiyan ripped his eyes away from the Majins attire. Not as bad as it was the last time they sparred, it was better not to let impure thoughts enter his mind, especially after the consequences of his last fuck up.

Myosai

"Well then, let's do it!" She insisted. "Not in the meaning of you know what, obviously." She muttered, trying her hardest not to remember that.. er.. moment they had in the desert.

Instead, she moved a bit closer to Hiroshi. "You put on weight the last time I saw you." She joked. "Wait. That's how you say that joke, right?"

---

Magnus

"Fuck you, UN! Fuck you and your shit! I ain't doing shit for you!" The golem yelled, voice booming over a few miles.

"That's not UN. That's fucking Red Ribbon Army." Odysseus explained, relaxing on a beach chair as he sipped on a margarita.

"Your what?"

Magnus's hands rooted into the floor as his Magma hardened from dripping. The entire island shook as a giantic wall of rock rose from the beach, followed by the tide receding quite a length as a tsunami appeared a mile off shore from the resulting underwater quake he triggered.

Magnus saw the wave roar over the ships, consuming them in water as they roared to the shoreline. Magnus concentrated as he pushed up another wall of rock, to wedge the small fleet of four ships into another wall of rock, effectively putting them as a rock in between two hard places.

Once trapped, he compressed the little 'rock' sandwich, whilst laughing maniacally while doing so.

Hiroshi:

Shrugging, Hiroshi chuckled awkwardly as she leaned hasn't him.

" To be honest I'm not entirely sure how humor works on this planet." The Super Saiyan commented. " But I actually have put on some weight, training all night then gorging yourself on food helps you put on some muscle."

" Soooooo," Hiroshi trailed off, his emerald eyes locking on her as they shot through the night sky. " Does anyone live with you on this island? Or do you live alone? I used to live with my daughter, but my now ex-girlfriend took her when she left."

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:02 am

Manifest scowled and raised his hand, waving it and dissummoning the numerous weapons that had appeared- With the exception of Laughter, his spear. "Fine. When SHIELD gets here, I'm informing them of the... situation here." He turned on his heel and began to walk away. Strangely, the spear didn't move with him until he paused and whistled, causing it to turn around and speed back to his shoulder. He summoned two industrial blowtorches to his hands and began to assist with some of the more obvious repairs, such as missing pieces of the hull or damages interior walls.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:38 am

Galcia inhaled, taking a deep breath in. This, was, quite honestly a stupid plan. Not just because if she got caught, she could subject herself to ungodly amounts of pain as punishment, but also because of the plan itself which could very likely wind up with her dead. She ddin't like the idea of reverting to this plan, but she had played out all the other ideas in her mind, not one of them was going to get her out apart from this one. So really, there was few options.

Glacia exhaled smoothly, but then her breath came out in ragged bursts, as she felt pain coming on. Her heart was racing far too fast.

But that was the plan wasn't it?

Glacia was swiftly going into cardiac arrest, her little cube of force tinted red. Glacia was using an old trick that she learned a while back, accelerating her blood pressure to the point where it would induce a heart attack by using vaccuum manipulation, like the pump that was her heart. She had control over it, but she did wish the medical bots would hurry up. She noticed the bot and as it came towards her, her cell deacivated, floating her to the ground. Her hands were still kept from being used by special metal bracers attached to her wrists which also inhibited her Ki.

The Med bot dragged her towards the coridor, creating a bed of light for her. Several of the guards had rushed over during the comotion. They were all trained for this, but this inmate had no medical history of heart conditions, so they were confused.

Their confusion ended when the Arcosian propped herself up with sudden and incredible speed as she decapitated the med bot with her hand. Next, she focused on the guards, she smashed her braces together. The time she had spent cooling them to the point of brittleness. The guards were just able to move their arms up before they were annihilated in a wave of energy.

The warden paused in his opening speeches to the prisoners when suddenly he was interupted by one of the prison officials, who got his attention.

"The... special prisoner... she's escaped."

The Wardens eye's widened, 'What? How!?" He demanded

"I don't know, she was taken out of her cell when she was having a heart atta-"

"Dammit! Why must we keep these cretins alive!?" He roared. He gritted his teeth. "Where is she now?"

"Sir, she managed to get to the power supply. We don't have cameras there because no being should be able to survive the energies-"

"No being other than I and her..." He muttered. "She's gone mad! She's going to blow up the entire station! We have to stop her!"

It had been five minutes since he sent out the guards with pressure suits, and they still couldn't find her. He was mulling over the idea of escape, not wanting to explode with the station. He bit his lip and then walked towards the door, he had to get out of there.

He was stopped as a tail came down out of nowhere, circling around his head and hoisting him up to Glacia's eyes level, in her second form. Fighting wasn't even an option. She smiled at him, the man who tortured her. How she would love to crack his skull now. But she needed him for now.

"So, Frigid, how about helping a girl out?"

"But- How?"

"Your security systems overrated. I evaded you goon easily. And I went to your office too fast for the Cameras to pick me up." She remarked, then she plopped him down, floating down as she folded her arms. More serious now. "Take me to your personal ship, and I'll let you live."

"I'm not help-" The tail lashed out again, around his neck.

"I'm not staying here, so you can either take me to the ship, or I can make sure you never put me back in that cell ever again. Do you understand?" She had an almost crazy sound to her voice as she wrapped her tail tighter...

"Fine! Okay!" The Warden chocked out. Glacia nodded. then gestured that he lead the way.

"If your lucky Warden, you'll never see me again." Remarked Glacia. "Also, if you shoot at me, I'll blow up the entire station.

The Warden was merely silent. He watched as his ship left the dock. And Glacia smiled as she saw the prison from behind for the first time in her life. She smiled, content.

"Next stop: Earth."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:18 am

Illica Falki wrote:
The Starlight wrote:"The exercise was meant to build trust. Obviously, I forgot to account Xyri's weight, and I apologize for that, but the point is that if we're going to be a team, we are going to have to trust each other with our lives. I myself am here to make sure nobody here gets killed, that's my job. I also thought you were an interesting group of people. So despite you thinking it's worthless, give it a go. Because tell me Mars, honestly, do you trust us to watch your back, to make sure you don't get attacked from behind? I don't want you all to learn the hard way, through an actual experience where someone gets hurt before we bond together. This is the easy way. First we bond, then we kick butt," Elena said, cracking a smile. "But in the future, please try to fall where the mattress is, so something like this doesn't happen again."

"Oh, and why is there someone climbing on the ceiling?" Elena said, pointing up. "No need to sneak around!" she shouted up. "We don't bite! For the most part, I think..." the former Batgirl said, trailing off.

Vera doesn't dropped down immediately, mostly stunned at the bluntness and simplicity of that request. She moves along the ceiling, to a better area where she won't be too close to the guy she followed, and so that she can keep an eye on almost everyone, before dropping down. She takes out her Baton as she falls, still collapsed, mostly so she has a weapon on hand before a fight could break out, and she still has one dagger left in case things go really bad. She stands up straight after landing, and faces Elena and simplify asks "How did you see me...and Why are you so calm?"

Listening to Elena's request, Sancho scanned the ceiling. He wasn't much interested in the wording of Elena considering the bonding, and the kicking butt. "Skip the bonding part and fast forward to the kicking butt part," Sancho thought to himself. After the failed bonding session, he wondered if there was really any use in joining. He wondered if joining was such a good idea. However, the white-haired angel was still within the group. His feline abilities permitted him to see the stranger before Elena realized anyone was there.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:45 am

Tomia wrote:Samantha Grimm and John Morgan
Samantha couldn't help but grin a bit at Hannah's comment about Sarah. "Ya probably" she admitted, not denying it. "But don't worry, I'll stick with you Hannah." She said, wrapping her arm around her younger sister.

Meanwhile John was finally released from Sarah's grasp and noticed that they were all ready to leave. "Alright, let's get going. My plane will be waiting for us on the roof of my penthouse." He told them before walking off with them to the cab which led them to his large tower in the heart of the city. He owned the whole tower, but most of it was offices while the top floor was his penthouse. He brought them into the lavishly decorated lobby and led them to the private elevator that would take them to the penthouse. Soon they arrived and stepped out of the elevator into John's living room and had a large couch and three love seats all facing an enormous television that sat over a fire place. The best part however was the clear windows that gave a beautiful view of the Gotham shore line. It was a simple but nice design. "You girls can make yourselves comfortable on the couch. I'll just be a few minutes." He told them before going into his room to pack. He packed a few days worth of clothes and toiletries, not knowing how long they might stay. When he came out the sound of engines could be heard above and be gave a smile. "There's our ride." He told the girls as he led them upstairs to the roof where a luxurious silver jet was waiting for them.

Damn, and I thought we were rich Thought Hannah as she marveled at the plane. She knew even with the stolen money they didn't have anywhere near the amount for that thing, but she still couldn't help but want one. "Whoa..." She spoke with awe. "Mr Morgan, how the heck do you have so much money?" She asked, quite rudely, but then again Hannah wasn't the best at being polite and ladylike.

Mavorpen wrote:
Charmera wrote:"It is good that you understand we did not intend for this. Though unfortunately I'm not sure if Earth will take it the same way or not. That is why it is imperative that we deal with this posthaste, to avoid a diplomatic upset that this event might cause... or at least minimize the one present." She explained. "Besides, we'd wish to regain our lost pride in the face of letting something like this happen." She then nodded, noting it was good he was able to track them. And when he suggested that they question the prisoners she nodded once again. "Very well. If you would take me to them I should be able to hammer an answer of two out. You may not know the name of the hunters, but they do." She explained. Still a little salty. Surely they had gained some recognition by now...

"Yeah, humanity can be a little... ruthless when it comes to alien invasions. Kick someone down too much under the assumption that they're too weak to fight back, and eventually they kick back and lash out wildly at anyone even remotely threatening." Jamal nodded when Aru said to take her to the prisoners. "Alright, follow me. He exited the cafe, with the two behind him, and then floated into the air. He led them to the prisoners, still enclosed in their blue gravity field prisons. Upon seeing him, they all began shouting stuff that, again, he didn't need a translator for to understand that what they were saying wasn't welcoming. "Well, here they are, in all of their pirate glory."

"I understand. We too are quite paranoid when it comes to alien invasions, though for other reasons." She paused. She sighed. She let her plasma cannons come into full view, quieting the group. She looked at them.

<"We won't tell you anything huntress. We can't.>"

Aru frowned as she allowed her weaponry to disappear, walking towards the one who spoke. His helmet was gone, exposing his blue face. <"Unless your tongues have been cut, you have no reason not to tell me. Your employer has abandoned you on earth and I am your only hope of getting hope and seeing your younglings and bondmates again."> She explained. <"If you have information that may be useful, I will have more insentive to take you home.">

<"Why do you think we're out here? We have no Kin on Ran any longer, or any of the colonies, we have nothing to loose. Why else would we agree to join-"> His speech was cut short, and he began coughing.

<"What is it?" >

He wheezed. <"Please, no more questions!"> He begged, but it was far too late. He coughed again, revealing blood as he began to spasm uncontrollably. Then blood began to leak from every orifice untill he was completely dry, a dessicated corpse. Aru was shocked, this man went from mild cough to dead in seconds. She looked to the others, who were al similarly affliced now, blood poring out of them in buckets. Suddenly she understood. She bowed her head in sadness.

"They are all walking dead men." She explained. "Some Rantu form a bond, a sacred blood pact. They would carry out their mission, and if they revealed secrets to the enemy or otherwise showed dishonor, they would kill themselves by a thousand cuts, painfully and slowly bleeding themselves out." She paused,. "It was an old ritual, and even then one limited to fanatics and maniacs. But now someone seems to have bound these men with... some sort of technology."

"We... must bury them on the world they died." She explained. "It is our tradition." She rubbed her temple, obviously somewhat distressed by this turn of events.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:38 am

Cora
Cora and Katie made their way through the streets of New York together. As they walked towards a dinner to get something to eat, Cora slowly reached out to take Katie's hand. She wasn't too sure about how relationships worked, but she had seen couples hold hands before so she thought it was a good idea. They walked hand in hand to the nearby dinner where they were seated at a small corner table. Cora sat across from Katie, and took a sip of her water. She was a little unsure what to talk about, she was very nervous about saying something wrong. She decided it'd be best to avoid any serious topics and ask about what had happened that day since Cora was genuinely curious about it.

"So, what happened out there with Alex? I mean I heard loud fighting noises, but I couldn't really see any of the battle." Cora said to Katie, wanting to hear about the fight.

John Morgan
John smiled at Hannah's question as they began to board the plane, John waving to his pilot as they entered. "Well, after I joined the military, I got very interested in energy technology. I went to school, read a lot of books, and soon I started my own company building machines that could harness and convert various forms of energy into pure kinetic energy. You see, because I have that ability ability myself. I made a lot of money off off those machines so I decided to keep building things. Now my company is focusing more on renewable energy systems for cities and towns to use. Hopefully we'll find a way to replicate my design on a massive scale so that we can provide affordable clean energy for people who need it." Heexplained to Hannah and her sisters. He then sat down in one of the seats toward the front of the plane. There weren't traditional air plane seats but rather a small collection of recliners that were arranged in a living room like fashion. There was also a small television and a bar filled with both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and some snacks.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:08 am

Mrs.Jackson: Elementary School

The entire city was in flames, absolutely obscured in inky black smoke.

Squeezing the young children closer to her, Anne screwed her eyes shut as the sound of wood and concrete exploding echoed through the hallways, the entire school trembling from the explosion. The trembling worsen as the roof of her classroom collapsed is as drywall, wood and concrete poured down into the center of the room.

Adrenaline flooded her system as she slowly scrambled to her feet, running to the window, staring out over the burning city, columns of fire reaching skywards.

Suddenly, a rage filled cry echoed through the school, followed by the impact of someone hitting something. Screams followed, the sounds of hundreds of lives being snuffed out in a moment, the hallway lighting up dramatically with a hellish crimson glow.

Gunshots followed, the chatter of firearms dragging on for an eternity, before an evil, chilling laughter echoed down the hallways. Every second the laugh went on, she could hear the madness of it, the insanity of whatever being was slowly, but methodically making its way down the hallway.

" Is that the best you've got?!?" The cackle was followed by a wave of red, blood splattering on the lockers just barely within her sight. Tears were coming now, the children were screaming, and she couldn't stop them over her own fear, she could barely move.

She had to get out of here, but first the kids had to go. Shakily, opening the door, she urged the kids out of the room, pointing towards the exit just twenty meters from her.

The world was illuminated by hellish energy as the hallway suddenly became very bright, the building almost failing as a thundering boom blocked out all other sounds, but the screams of children.

Trembling, she fell backwards, her back slamming against the locker loudly. She could feel her death approaching, the shadow of a monster towering over her, followed by a light, feminine chuckle.

" We're sincerely sorry for the damage to your school. It's just those humans were so annoying, with their projectiles." She laughed, flipping her Snow White hair.

Trembling, Anne screamed as the larger blue demon turned to her, his features impassive as he turned to her. Chuckling, the female leaned down, gripping her chin lightly.

" Mira, don't you find these humans adorable? So terrified and weak." She mused aloud, the sound of her slapping Anne filling the air." Too bad this is the only one left alive to carry out message."

The larger demon remained quiet, his cruel eyes locked on her.

" The Golden Warrior who saved Satan City from that brute broil will be here soon!" She shrieked, trying to scoot away. But the comment was not as well received as she expected, the large demon smacking his fists together, beginning to close the gap between them.

" Mira, don't be so protective, we're not here to here to kill this woman, we need her to carry a message." The She-Demon remarked, outing a hand on the large demon shoulder, while leaning into Anne's face, a friendly smile filling her features.

" I'll never deliver a message for you!" She shrieked, shoving the unprepared she-devil away violently.

The entire time now it took for Towa to stand up, the friendly demeanor eroded away from the Bitches face, her face morphing into a furious snarl. As she reached forward, to push her away again, Mira simply gripped her wrist, flicking his hand slightly before a loud crack filled the room, Anne shrinking away while holding her limp wrist.

" Tell the the child Tomia her bastard father needs to come find us." The She-Devil remarked, turning away to begin walking down the burning hallway, stepping mover the burning bodies.

" W-Who are you?" Anne trembled.

" Towa and Mira, the rulers of Hell."
Last edited by New Rnclave on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:05 am

Osnil wrote:Ara nodded said, "You have my word." She watched and awaited for Ice Age to become vulnerable.
Ice Age swerved to the side, avoiding Eldara's blast. "So, more challengers?" he laughed, "The Amazons failed-the Tribals lost many warriors-what makes you think that you can defeat me, Ice Age, ruler of the cold? I was only fooled by a childish trick-not defeated in plain battle when I was frozen in my Ice Cave, and I assure you-I will not make this mistake again." He narrowed his eyes at the Bronze Lantern. He was going to have fun with this one-let her know that she couldn't hurt him, then utterly destroy him.

Eldara
Eldara dropped the energy construct as soon as she saw Ice Age swerve, the energy dissipating into nothingness. Her follow up came at alarming speed, she flew almost blindingly fast as she charged towards Ice Age, releasing a gout of flames which jetted towards him from one side before she swerved away from him, appearing less than a second later on his other side as she swung her left fist towards him, sending a storm of sharp bolts of bronze energy dashing towards him.
"You made the mistake of returning."
She replied, flying in close to Ice Age after the bolt storm had passed.
"You broke the order, you tried to destroy an island. You ended innocent lives. You've made so many mistakes it's hard to believe you're still alive."
Eldara replied in a light-hearted, mocking tone as she brought her right arm in towards Ice Age, attempting to drive her vibro blade into his sternum with ruthless efficiency.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:51 pm

Siliarba wrote:CeeCee

After a few quick fetch and tag missions for the newspapers it was time for something bigger. Seems some bastard kidnapped several UN congress members and the original assault was to no avail. In essence, it was time to call out the big guns, so be it, another good press issue. And saving some UN members, doesn't get better than that I suppose. A quick briefing by shield and then on to the main event, this guy who is capable of beating SHIELD agents, this might actually have some fun to it. Or at worst a good outlet for some rage considering this is the first spot I've been to with no cameras nearby forcing me to play nice for the press. It was just a short flight with this ring, time to get down to business.

Landing at the abandoned construction site CeeCee created a megaphone with her ring and addressed Salis, step one in these situations, make it clear they should better surrender, and step two is always them screaming they won't surrender so time to punch their teeth out. "Congratulations, you beat some simple security, captured some high priority, valuable people and got away with them and then managed to take out a shield squad. Well, you finally drew the attention of something bigger. Now I'm supposed to tell you to surrender as it's your best way out but after enough experience dealing with targets like you I'm fairly sure that will lead to nothing. So here's the deal, I offer for you to surrender, you say no possibly threaten the people you got captured."

CeeCee stopped a moment for a bit of a smug smile and take a more assertive stance "The thing then is, I'm ordered to bring you in regardless of the consequences, so to put it simple, right now my orders are to capture or kill, preferably capture. Kill any of your hostages and you'll get me angry, and once I get angry, I lose a bit off focus and before you know it all I can remember is that I'll have orders to kill you. If you don't come out with your hands visible in the air within the minute I'll assume you aren't surrendering and I'll be coming in. Until then." And just like that the waiting game began, at least for one minute here-after the real fun could start.

Salis watched from the top of the building as the Red Lantern flew in and gave her little speech. He was a bit surprised they sent someone so... violent, but then again he had just slaughtered a whole SHIELD team. Letting the situation sink in, he waited a few moments and contemplated the situation. Nodding to himself in confirmation, he got up from his seat and picked up a detonator before walking through a portal to the bottom of the construction yard. He walked forward with his sword drawn and trailing at his side, his mask on and hood up. "I'm surprised they sent a Red Lantern to such a delicate situation,'' he said calmly as his sword hung loosely in his hand with a stern confidence, "they aren't exactly know for their level heads. As for the hostages, they will be fine as long as the Registration Act is repealed. Until then, consider them threatened. Now I would go on a lengthy speech on how unjust this whole situation is and how I'm doing this for the greater good, but you wouldn't listen and there is no one else here to benefit from it. I do believe I remember you though. Don't you own a certain club in Gothem? One that has no problem housing fugitives of SHIELD and ARGUS? Doesn't that strike you as a bit, I don't know, hypocritical? I also believe that I remember you brushing me off." His head cocked slightly to the side at this, an edge coming to his voice. "And by brush me off I mean brushing off all the people I avenged when I killed Two-Face. You didn't give a damn about what he was doing in Gothem, and for that I will gladly end you without using a hostage as a meat shield." With that Salis flung himself forward into a portal, appearing behind CeeCee and plunging his sword towards her back with a viscous stab.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:31 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Suddenly the dwarf man grabbed Tomias hand, the dust clearing, his face rather burnt.

"Lessin number one wee Slaugghterer. Don take yoor eyees off yoor foe. Ever." Remarked the DUEGAR employee in his thick accent.

Damn, he's tough...Claudia thought to herself. But then she saw him rubbing his eyes. There was water there. Light had irritated his eyes. That was his weakeness.

'Thanks Tomia!" Shouted Claudia as she used her flames as a rocket boost to slam into the dwarf, and then produced a massive flash of fire and light with her hands in front of his eyes. he squeeled. Claudia smiled. Then the whaling began as she beat him repeatedly until he went unconscious.

There was a paused, during which Claudia walked over to the licked dropped Tomia. She craddled Tomia in her red, long arms. "Are you okay?" She smiled. "You really helped! I had no idea he was sensitive to light until you blasted him."

When the counter punch came, Tomia felt everything drain out for her, her entire body feeling hollow for a moment as she stumbled backwards, gagging slightly as she collapsed to her knees, giving a tearful smile to her savior as she gently pushed herself to her feet.

" Yay!" She cheered. " We did it! Daddy would be so proud of me! He'd be proud of you too Miss Claudia! How'd you figure out his eyes hurt so much?" She asked gently, climbing up onto Claudia shoulders.

Claudia smiled as she saw her happiness. “Don’t worry Tomia. We’ll make it home soon.” She remarked. “His eyes were tearing up when you hit him in the face. So the light of the Ki attack going right into his face must have effected him.” She explained. “He probably lives underground, so he’s not used to that much light.”

She suddenly found her attention being drawn by the door opened, she walked forward with Tomia on her back. She noticed the amount of clapping and applause for them. A level approval she was not used to. “We should get off this planet as soon as we can.” She remarked. “But… I have to say… this place isn’t too bad…"

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Claudia smiled as she saw her happiness. “Don’t worry Tomia. We’ll make it home soon.” She remarked. “His eyes were tearing up when you hit him in the face. So the light of the Ki attack going right into his face must have effected him.” She explained. “He probably lives underground, so he’s not used to that much light.”

She suddenly found her attention being drawn by the door opened, she walked forward with Tomia on her back. She noticed the amount of clapping and applause for them. A level approval she was not used to. “We should get off this planet as soon as we can.” She remarked. “But… I have to say… this place isn’t too bad…"

" So I helped you beat him?!? Yay!" The child cheered happily, rocking back and forth on Claudia's shoulders. This place really wasn't that bad, especially if her and Claudia kept winning, but she really missed Earth right now, and missed her school, and her friends.

" Miss Claudia! What do we get for winning? I kinda want some candy, Daddy wouldn't let me have any, but pixie stixs are amazing and I love them soooooooo much!" Tomia laughed happily

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:54 am

Tomia wrote:Cora
Cora and Katie made their way through the streets of New York together. As they walked towards a dinner to get something to eat, Cora slowly reached out to take Katie's hand. She wasn't too sure about how relationships worked, but she had seen couples hold hands before so she thought it was a good idea. They walked hand in hand to the nearby dinner where they were seated at a small corner table. Cora sat across from Katie, and took a sip of her water. She was a little unsure what to talk about, she was very nervous about saying something wrong. She decided it'd be best to avoid any serious topics and ask about what had happened that day since Cora was genuinely curious about it.

"So, what happened out there with Alex? I mean I heard loud fighting noises, but I couldn't really see any of the battle." Cora said to Katie, wanting to hear about the fight.

"Oh, well I didn't really see much either." She explained. She smiled. "I didn't really check his visuals until the very end to see how Naja was doing, and since my job was to rewire his brain from the inside, I didn't really do much fighting." She akwardly rubbed the back of her head, "From what I could tell it was pretty destructive. All the fighting was rather impressive. Naja did a good job of keeping things together." She remarked. "I'm glad Alex and Naja are both on our side, I mean they're both pretty darn strong." She remarked. The paused. "What about you?"

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:06 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
Myosai

---

Magnus

"Your what?"

Hiroshi:

" To be honest I'm not entirely sure how humor works on this planet." The Super Saiyan commented. " But I actually have put on some weight, training all night then gorging yourself on food helps you put on some muscle."

" Soooooo," Hiroshi trailed off, his emerald eyes locking on her as they shot through the night sky. " Does anyone live with you on this island? Or do you live alone? I used to live with my daughter, but my now ex-girlfriend took her when she left."

Myosai

"Does anyone live with me?" She asked. "I'm going to make this sound ridiculous, but please keep up." She begged. "I live with a Rock Lady who sleeps all day (Tina), a soldier guy (Odyssues), and my best friend Magnus." She leaned in. "I think he's a volcano or something. He was the first person I fought when I found this planet, so I guess he's pretty strong." She gave a sneering grin. "Not as strong as me now I guess."

She'd remembered back when she landed here, she was just a little child Majin with a tendency to blow shit up. Somehow she'd trumped that Cell guy on Mars, and even the androids just recently, and in that time span, she'd grown both power wise and physically due to training and unlocking her potential.

"I really don't think they would mind you staying on the island for a while. There's nothing really built on the island at the moment but, for now, we could always stay in that one cave near the Volcano.."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:32 am

Turmenista wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Myosai

"Does anyone live with me?" She asked. "I'm going to make this sound ridiculous, but please keep up." She begged. "I live with a Rock Lady who sleeps all day (Tina), a soldier guy (Odyssues), and my best friend Magnus." She leaned in. "I think he's a volcano or something. He was the first person I fought when I found this planet, so I guess he's pretty strong." She gave a sneering grin. "Not as strong as me now I guess."

She'd remembered back when she landed here, she was just a little child Majin with a tendency to blow shit up. Somehow she'd trumped that Cell guy on Mars, and even the androids just recently, and in that time span, she'd grown both power wise and physically due to training and unlocking her potential.

"I really don't think they would mind you staying on the island for a while. There's nothing really built on the island at the moment but, for now, we could always stay in that one cave near the Volcano.."

Alright. I'm here... Now how do I land one of these. Glacia thought. She frowned slightly as she looked at the control. She sighed. She didn't particularly want to ditch this craft, but she could see no other alternative. She just wish she had been taught by Cul how to land one of these things before he was excuted like all the others... She shook her head, seeing a small island near the UEA, ot at least that's what it was called last time she was here. She would just have to see if she could.

She floated the ship downwards. She flipped a few switched, but no landing gear was forthcoming. So she simply sighed onced more and placed the ship down on the side of the volcano. She then walked towards the door, frowning when it would not let her out. She then bashed it open, walking out of it and into the fresh air.

'Earth... How long has it been?"

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:59 am

Turmenista wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Myosai

Hiroshi:

" So let me get this straight. You live with a giant rock man, and her counterpart rock lady and a man who's a volcano?" Hiroshi asked, cocking an eyebrow slightly. " I'm beginning to see where you get your persona from."

Stopping his flight, Hiroshis eyes widened. There was an almost beacon of power that was very familiar. Like an enemy he'd fought long ago.

" Who is that?" Hiroshi asked, his entire stance tense and on the edge of dangerous. Sparks of golden energy burst around his frame, his face contorted in a half snarl.

" There's no way. Frieza's dead!" The Hybird half whispered and spat, angling his flight towards the new power and propelling himself forward.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:23 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Claudia smiled as she saw her happiness. “Don’t worry Tomia. We’ll make it home soon.” She remarked. “His eyes were tearing up when you hit him in the face. So the light of the Ki attack going right into his face must have effected him.” She explained. “He probably lives underground, so he’s not used to that much light.”

" So I helped you beat him?!? Yay!" The child cheered happily, rocking back and forth on Claudia's shoulders. This place really wasn't that bad, especially if her and Claudia kept winning, but she really missed Earth right now, and missed her school, and her friends.

" Miss Claudia! What do we get for winning? I kinda want some candy, Daddy wouldn't let me have any, but pixie stixs are amazing and I love them soooooooo much!" Tomia laughed happily

Suddenly, the DROW agent apeared out of nowhere."You'll get more than candy if you keep providing victories like this." Remarked Zab, clasping his hands together, he moved slightly out of the way to show their new living space. The arena seemed to disapear as they were now within what seemed to be an earth apartment, one similar to the one that Claudia had at home. In fact exactly the same. Claudia blinked slightly, then looked at Zab. Who only smiled.

"Look, I'm sorry we brought you here against your will, but really we needed to." He remarked. "My company is in dire straits, and here in the Underdark Sector, things that are in dire straits don't tend to get willing aid." He explained. "Especially not aid with as much promise as you."

Claudia frowned. "I still want to go home."

"Annndd you will. But we need you to do something for us first. You see it was expensive getting you here, but when it comes to you... soon money will be no object." He spoke. "All you need do is defeat the other six Corperations, DERRO, ILITHID, ABOLETH, OOZE, WYRM and SHOGGOTH and you'll be home free."

Claudia was still frowning.

Zab chuckled. "I know your not one to take orders or to accept things the way they are, so I'm going to remind you that escape is impossible, and keep aranging your matches. Soon enough you'll see that my way is the best." He remarked, a slight buzz revealing he was just a hologram.

New Rnclave wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
Myosai

Hiroshi:

" So let me get this straight. You live with a giant rock man, and her counterpart rock lady and a man who's a volcano?" Hiroshi asked, cocking an eyebrow slightly. " I'm beginning to see where you get your persona from."

Stopping his flight, Hiroshis eyes widened. There was an almost beacon of power that was very familiar. Like an enemy he'd fought long ago.

" Who is that?" Hiroshi asked, his entire stance tense and on the edge of dangerous. Sparks of golden energy burst around his frame, his face contorted in a half snarl.

" There's no way. Frieza's dead!" The Hybird half whispered and spat, angling his flight towards the new power and propelling himself forward.

"Huh. So you earthlings have already prepared a welco-" She stopped and squinted slightly as she noticed Hiroshi. Suddenly her eyes widened. "A Saiyan!? What?!" She said to herself, then frowned.

She shouted at him then, floating while she crossed her arms. "You better not be with the PTO. Or else I might have to kill you." She warned.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:58 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Suddenly, the DROW agent apeared out of nowhere."You'll get more than candy if you keep providing victories like this." Remarked Zab, clasping his hands together, he moved slightly out of the way to show their new living space. The arena seemed to disapear as they were now within what seemed to be an earth apartment, one similar to the one that Claudia had at home. In fact exactly the same. Claudia blinked slightly, then looked at Zab. Who only smiled.

"Look, I'm sorry we brought you here against your will, but really we needed to." He remarked. "My company is in dire straits, and here in the Underdark Sector, things that are in dire straits don't tend to get willing aid." He explained. "Especially not aid with as much promise as you."

"Annndd you will. But we need you to do something for us first. You see it was expensive getting you here, but when it comes to you... soon money will be no object." He spoke. "All you need do is defeat the other six Corperations, DERRO, ILITHID, ABOLETH, OOZE, WYRM and SHOGGOTH and you'll be home free."

Zab chuckled. "I know your not one to take orders or to accept things the way they are, so I'm going to remind you that escape is impossible, and keep aranging your matches. Soon enough you'll see that my way is the best." He remarked, a slight buzz revealing he was just a hologram.

New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

"Huh. So you earthlings have already prepared a welco-" She stopped and squinted slightly as she noticed Hiroshi. Suddenly her eyes widened. "A Saiyan!? What?!" She said to herself, then frowned.

She shouted at him then, floating while she crossed her arms. "You better not be with the PTO. Or else I might have to kill you." She warned.

Stopping, Hiroshi crossed his arms, leveling a dangerous stare at her. Freiza had done more to him and the Namekians then he'd ever forgive, and to think that another one of the fowl scum had survived wasn't ignorable.

" Who are you?" Hiroshi spat, locking eyes with her, his aura spiking wildly. " Whatever rock your lizard ass crawled out form u dear, you're about to wish you'd stayed under it."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:15 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Suddenly, the DROW agent apeared out of nowhere."You'll get more than candy if you keep providing victories like this." Remarked Zab, clasping his hands together, he moved slightly out of the way to show their new living space. The arena seemed to disapear as they were now within what seemed to be an earth apartment, one similar to the one that Claudia had at home. In fact exactly the same. Claudia blinked slightly, then looked at Zab. Who only smiled.

Stopping, Hiroshi crossed his arms, leveling a dangerous stare at her. Freiza had done more to him and the Namekians then he'd ever forgive, and to think that another one of the fowl scum had survived wasn't ignorable.

" Who are you?" Hiroshi spat, locking eyes with her, his aura spiking wildly. " Whatever rock your lizard ass crawled out form u dear, you're about to wish you'd stayed under it."

Glacia raised an eyebrow, "Don't call me dear, darling" She quipped back, quite aware of the irony of such a remark. She smirked ever so slightly at his charging up, noting a feeling of power from him. She couldn't sense energy, but she could feel... something. She wondered what surprises this Saiyan had in store. "As for the rock I crawled out of, I'm so glad I crawled out from it, I wish it had never existed." She replied, somewhat cryptically, after all Hiroshi did not know she had been to prison. She sighed. "But then again, you don't know anything about that..."

"Look, I'm behind schedule as it is, and I'm not in the greatest of moods, so i'd like it if you could drop the attitude." She remarked. Her gaze turned to a glare. "It's really not doing you any favors." She added. A little dangerously perhaps, but the Saiyan deserved to know whom he was dealing with. Glacia might not be a known name, but she didn't need to take this. Not from anyone.
Last edited by Charmera on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:42 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Glacia raised an eyebrow, "Don't call me dear, darling" She quipped back, quite aware of the irony of such a remark. She smirked ever so slightly at his charging up, noting a feeling of power from him. She couldn't sense energy, but she could feel... something. She wondered what surprises this Saiyan had in store. "As for the rock I crawled out of, I'm so glad I crawled out from it, I wish it had never existed." She replied, somewhat cryptically, after all Hiroshi did not know she had been to prison. She sighed. "But then again, you don't know anything about that..."

"Look, I'm behind schedule as it is, and I'm not in the greatest of moods, so i'd like it if you could drop the attitude." She remarked. Her gaze turned to a glare. "It's really not doing you any favors." She added. A little dangerously perhaps, but the Saiyan deserved to know whom he was dealing with. Glacia might not be a known name, but she didn't need to take this. Not from anyone.

" Oh you sure have frightened me. Allow me to quiver in my boots, tuck tail and run." Hiroshi spat. " Years ago your kind might have been a challenge, but now you're nothing more than a cleverly crafted speed bump."

In the blink of an eye, Hiroshi appeared mere milimeters from Glacia, his arms crossed dangerously, just glaring at her. Golden fire burned brightly around his frame, an almost calming warmth trailing off his form.

" I think you're the first female acrosians I've ever seen." Hiroshi remarked, cocking his head slightly, temporarily forgetting his vendetta.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:59 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Glacia raised an eyebrow, "Don't call me dear, darling" She quipped back, quite aware of the irony of such a remark. She smirked ever so slightly at his charging up, noting a feeling of power from him. She couldn't sense energy, but she could feel... something. She wondered what surprises this Saiyan had in store. "As for the rock I crawled out of, I'm so glad I crawled out from it, I wish it had never existed." She replied, somewhat cryptically, after all Hiroshi did not know she had been to prison. She sighed. "But then again, you don't know anything about that..."

" Oh you sure have frightened me. Allow me to quiver in my boots, tuck tail and run." Hiroshi spat. " Years ago your kind might have been a challenge, but now you're nothing more than a cleverly crafted speed bump."

In the blink of an eye, Hiroshi appeared mere milimeters from Glacia, his arms crossed dangerously, just glaring at her. Golden fire burned brightly around his frame, an almost calming warmth trailing off his form.

" I think you're the first female acrosians I've ever seen." Hiroshi remarked, cocking his head slightly, temporarily forgetting his vendetta.

"So now you show your hand. Interesting." She remarked, impressed. She never knew the legends were true, never suspecting they would even be realised since cousin Frieza blew up their planet. "Darling, even my own species locked me up. Its safe to say I'm not your average "lizard" as you so eloquently put" She quickly changed forms, part of her training had been to speed up that transition, her form quickly morphing to that of her fourth form. The power she radiated now coming out in buckets. Still.... she wondered if it would be enough...

She smiled at that comment about never meeting a female of her kind. Giggling childishly. "That is somewhat surprising..." She remarked, then shrugged. "I suppose that's your loss then." She joked.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:50 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

"So now you show your hand. Interesting." She remarked, impressed. She never knew the legends were true, never suspecting they would even be realised since cousin Frieza blew up their planet. "Darling, even my own species locked me up. Its safe to say I'm not your average "lizard" as you so eloquently put" She quickly changed forms, part of her training had been to speed up that transition, her form quickly morphing to that of her fourth form. The power she radiated now coming out in buckets. Still.... she wondered if it would be enough...

She smiled at that comment about never meeting a female of her kind. Giggling childishly. "That is somewhat surprising..." She remarked, then shrugged. "I suppose that's your loss then." She joked.

" Locked up huh? Guess that makes you less of the bastard Freiza was, or a worse monster." Hiroshi commented, shrugging slightly. " Of course I shall w my hand. The Legendary Super Saiyan is the true power of my race."

But when she transformed, Hiroshi swallowed a little bit and blushed. She wasn't the average acrosian he supposed. She certainly was something....

" Umm... Cool. Nice… Nice transformation." Hiroshi muttered, averting his eyes as a blush covered his face.

God of all the people I have to fight, it can't be an evil monster can't it?

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:31 am

Pyrade wrote:
Osnil wrote:Ara nodded said, "You have my word." She watched and awaited for Ice Age to become vulnerable.
Ice Age swerved to the side, avoiding Eldara's blast. "So, more challengers?" he laughed, "The Amazons failed-the Tribals lost many warriors-what makes you think that you can defeat me, Ice Age, ruler of the cold? I was only fooled by a childish trick-not defeated in plain battle when I was frozen in my Ice Cave, and I assure you-I will not make this mistake again." He narrowed his eyes at the Bronze Lantern. He was going to have fun with this one-let her know that she couldn't hurt him, then utterly destroy him.

Eldara
Eldara dropped the energy construct as soon as she saw Ice Age swerve, the energy dissipating into nothingness. Her follow up came at alarming speed, she flew almost blindingly fast as she charged towards Ice Age, releasing a gout of flames which jetted towards him from one side before she swerved away from him, appearing less than a second later on his other side as she swung her left fist towards him, sending a storm of sharp bolts of bronze energy dashing towards him.
"You made the mistake of returning."
She replied, flying in close to Ice Age after the bolt storm had passed.
"You broke the order, you tried to destroy an island. You ended innocent lives. You've made so many mistakes it's hard to believe you're still alive."
Eldara replied in a light-hearted, mocking tone as she brought her right arm in towards Ice Age, attempting to drive her vibro blade into his sternum with ruthless efficiency.

Ice Age collapsed to the ground, but his staff parried the vibro blade. "Return? I never left, or died. I was frozen for centuries. That will not be the case for you." He helped himself up, pointed the end of his staff at Eldara, firing an ice beam, "NOW FREEZE!"

Ara leaped from the bushes and tackled Ice Age to the ground, sending his staff hurdling away. "You have no quarrel with the Amazons-or this world. It is with the Tribals. Who has released you from your prison?"

"Some fool with a demand for the Staff of Power. One of your people-banished," Ice Age replied, his teeth grimacing as Ara pointed the spear at his heart.

"Eldara, get the Staff," Ara said to Eldara, pointing at the staff.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:39 am

Charmera wrote:
Tomia wrote:Cora

"Oh, well I didn't really see much either." She explained. She smiled. "I didn't really check his visuals until the very end to see how Naja was doing, and since my job was to rewire his brain from the inside, I didn't really do much fighting." She akwardly rubbed the back of her head, "From what I could tell it was pretty destructive. All the fighting was rather impressive. Naja did a good job of keeping things together." She remarked. "I'm glad Alex and Naja are both on our side, I mean they're both pretty darn strong." She remarked. The paused. "What about you?"

Cora listened to Katie speak quitely, taking in everything she was saying. When Katie finished Cora finally spoke up. "Wow Katie that's amazing. You actually operated on Alex's brain from inside him?" She asked in awe. She then recovered from her impressed state and continued. "Alex and Naja are pretty strong, though I haven't seen much of what Alex can do." She said, seeing that Katie a little nervous herself which made Cora relax a little. "I didn't see much of the fight either. I knew I wouldn't be much help against Alex so I tried to keep civilians as safe as possible. I stopped a few buildings from falling, and help some people escape fires. I wish I could have done more though, I couldn't help everyone." She said with a little regret creeping into her voice. A few minutes later the waitress came over to take their orders, asking Katie what she wanted.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse