NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:32 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"The Council is arguing and bickering about what should be done about this. It matter not. This about survival. We cannot win this war. The Builders have technology even the Shi'ar do not understand."

"No chance of survival against an all powerful enemy skullfucking all that we know and love. Is it Wednesday already?" Xander asked slightly annoyed that he had to deal with this nonsense again. "Craig. Uru is the best metal for holding enchantments and Adamantium takes too long to make. A Vibranium, Uru alloy is our best bet. I suppose combining magic and science is our best bet." Xander said, taking charge of the situation. It wasn't like Ronan was.

"It will not help. You do not understand-"

"Blah blah blah. We've had better luck at handling Thanos and Darkseid than you have. I bet we'll handle this better too." His boast was half arrogance and half to keep hopes up. "We've got a Kryptonian. A woman with the power of a million exploding suns. Me. A powerful telepath. A very smart technopath, and once we get Valka on the line, a handful of gods. I swear. We will pull a victory out of someone's ass. I have a handful of contingency plans if shit goes fanwards, but they are risky. So we'll discuss those if we have to. Naja. Head to Asgard and get the biggest gun we have. Craig, you already know what you're doing. Don't stop. You. New guy." He pointed to Hernan. "Get the Justice League, Avengers, and literally anyone with any sort of power that might come in handy. I'm not letting the universe die AGAIN. I was created to keep this planet safe. And I'll be damned if I let any of these Builder fucks get anywhere close to it."

"Aye aye Cap." Naja said and took off flying to the floating Golden City to enlist the aid of the Gods of old. Once again, she thought making an abrupt entrance, but once again, she chickened out and decided to knock on Valka's door rather than knock it down. Considering how many times Asgard got blown up. She figured this was the best way.

"Ronan. Your job is to stop whining and get back in gear. You're a goddamned Kree Accuser! You don't stop serving the empire until you're dead! I expect nothing less out of you. You can cry when you're dead. Same goes for everyone. We're all up shit creek without paddle. So quit whining and use your hands."

"Need anything from SHIELD or the UN? You seem competent enough." Manifest asked Xander. "And hey, it may not be pretty to say, but if the threat's bad enough Ronan is here in this state, should we think about calling up... Alternative options?" He summoned a small Doom mask to his hand. While to many, Doom's mask alone may not seem a weapon to many, the Manifest Blade recognized its vast power of fear and anger. "The Heroes of Earth, combined, are pretty damn powerful- But we're only half of Earth's strength."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:31 pm

"SHIELD's job will to keep the home front safe while we're out and about. Their LMDs will have to suffice and keep the populace sane while we're away." Xander said and listened to him suggesting they use alternative methods. "I have two backup plans should we fail to win this war, or this war shows that we are not going to win it. Both are quite risky. Though one is much less so than the other. If our Plan A doesn't work. Plan B is to resize the Krypton capital city of Kandor and it's inhabitants, Kryptonians, back to full size. We'd then have an army of hundreds of thousands of Supermen. Plan C... Well. Let's just say I REALLY hope it doesn't come down to plan C." He explains and shudders a bit. "Because that might, excuse me, will, just make things go from bad to worse."

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:53 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"SHIELD's job will to keep the home front safe while we're out and about. Their LMDs will have to suffice and keep the populace sane while we're away." Xander said and listened to him suggesting they use alternative methods. "I have two backup plans should we fail to win this war, or this war shows that we are not going to win it. Both are quite risky. Though one is much less so than the other. If our Plan A doesn't work. Plan B is to resize the Krypton capital city of Kandor and it's inhabitants, Kryptonians, back to full size. We'd then have an army of hundreds of thousands of Supermen. Plan C... Well. Let's just say I REALLY hope it doesn't come down to plan C." He explains and shudders a bit. "Because that might, excuse me, will, just make things go from bad to worse."

Manifest considered for a moment. "Kandor, huh? Think I read the SHIELD file on that a while back. Didn't think it was real. Any chance they've got some Kryptonian weapons I could see the schematics of?" He chuckled. "As for SHIELD being on the home front, you can be damn sure Fury won't be happy about it. Not that I'll miss a chance to stick it to the boss." He considered for a moment. "You've no idea who I am, or what my powers are, do you?"
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Daniel Carter/Bronze Sentinel-38 Yrs-Northern Virginia

The battle raged as the bronze constructs began to battle against the Human Defense Corps. As they did so, I prepared to finish the fight with Uncle Sam, as it was clear that I was being held here for too long. The problem was, I could fight him, but defeating a man who is powered by the people's faith in the country and it's ideals. That is another obstacle. To maintain my advantage, I used the ring and sped around him, slamming him hard with a bronze fist as he hit the earth, sending rock and dirt flying. I then linked myself to him, with chains of bronze, and attempted to subdue him, however I had underestimated his strength, and he pulled me by the chains toward him and then began to swing me around, only releasing me once I was flying hard enough to crash violently into Thomsen Tech. The damage was minimal to the building with the shielding, but I knew that this fight had gone on long enough. It was time to bring it to an end.

Using the power of the ring to levitate in the air as I confronted Uncle Sam for the final confrontation, I ducked under another massive blow as he attempted to strike me out of the air once more. With a single hand motion, I constructed a small army of small pygmy sized beings, and just like in the classic book, they each began to restrain the patriotic giant with cords of bronze energy, dragging him down into the earth, and restraining the massive man. As he struggled against the bindings, he soon found out that it was useless.

I walked up next to him, as he shot his eyes over to me, as if to ask what my next move was. With that, I stood to the side, and rather than attempt to finish him off, I simply spoke to him once more.

"We are at a crossroads here. You cannot catch nor detain me. And I cannot defeat you. Craig is long gone, as are the employees of this company. Logic is now showing..." I uttered, as I closed that statement.

"That you have failed." I then turned his attention to the scene around him, and his soldiers had been disarmed and defeated, but unharmed by the constructs of the Lantern Ring.

"That being said, your motive to continue this fight is also gone, and I have no reason to continue fighting you. So, allow a simple proposition..."

I then released all the bindings and restraints on all of the soldiers, as well as Uncle Sam, and then took a step back.

"We now go our separate ways."

Uncle Sam, began to pat himself off as he dusted his clothing, and then straightened himself.

"That simple, just, let you go. What makes you so sure I would not attempt to turn you in?" I then answered honestly.

"Nothing at all, I am trusting you."

Sam seemed to contemplate the situation, and then moved to turn around. A soldier then approached him, as they seemed to be leaving the area.

"So, we just let him go?"

"He was never our actual target, and the longer we waste fighting him, the farther that target gets away."

Satisfied with how the battle ended, I left the field myself via the ring, and then began to think about where Craig would have gone, as I had agreed to train him. I thought of all the places he could have gone, and we had not agreed on a ground before hand. I thought of how he learned of me, about my trial for the alleged murder of Deathstroke, and soon I came to a conclusion, that he would likely head to his abandoned hide out. It is not a place authorities would search, and it is a place we both can find.

With that thought in mind, I flew off in the direction of the hideout, sending a message to Craig through the Bronze Power Ring, hoping he would receive it, as he seems to have control over technology, that I was finally free and able to instruct him.

For a time at least.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Harrystan
Secretary

Founded: May 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

yea

Postby Harrystan » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:30 pm

This is amazing! Visit http://psncodesonlinefree.com - you receive free PSN Card Codes instantly! Everybody uses this now!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:30 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Yes Katie... Ugh. I got to choose my height and length of my spinal column. I chose to make it as long as possible to inconvenience everyone." He said ever so sarcastically. "But, really. Thank you for that." Standing up he finally got his head on straight as the dizziness faded. "They didn't make me do anything crazy did they?"

"Umm... They made you blow up the Masakis' Homeworld..." Naja said. "So... There's that." She said and threw her arms around him. "I am so glad you're back... And I'm so sorry for making you do that. I had no idea." Once again, Naja was beginning to squeeze the life out of him.

"I... Love you... Too. Crushing... Everything." He strained to say and Naja dropped him, allowing him to catch his breath. "Thank you. Who made me go blow up that planet? I'm gonna feed him his own-"

"Don't worry about it. It's being taken care of. So how about your curb your homicidal tendencies and us three go grab some dinner?"

Hernan

"The catch is. We only really need one fragment, but it will take some time for the Phoenix to heal. And we will need to help it. We show it our love. And it will show us it's love. It could very easily reconstitute your world. The problem being that it prefers to use mutants as it's host. Of which I am. And that it can be difficult to control." He explained. "I believe I have the method for controlling it, but there is the chance that I lose control and make things worse. Given that the Phoenix has limitless power... It could blow up in our faces." He admitted. So far, the Masakis were willing to listen to him. Most people would have thought him insane for attempting to control the Phoenix, but with it, he'd be able to see all that the universe had to offer.

Lord Alastir, Lord Spera, Asumar Masaki, & Kazuko Masaki
The Wrath of the Celestials
SHIELD Helicarrier & General Eiling

Asumar visibly shuddered, from the memories he obtained of his now deceased counterpart, the Phoenix was indeed flowing through Talak, to have a being of cosmic force quite literally set you on fire? The Phoenix really didn't hold back whatsoever "Or probably suffer near 4th Degree Burns, trust me, my Universal Counterpart was burned by the phoenix and trust me, it would be a great hindrance if it blew up in our faces or we pissed it off, that would be one of the worst ideas in all of the Universe..." Asumar grimaced "But anyways, before we go anywhere, I have one more question, how can you tell where the fragments of the phoenix are located exactly, It's not as easy as a Dragon Ball Radar, am I right?" Asumar asked.

Kazuko agreed with his brother, he heard about the power of the Phoenix, and it was terrifying to say the least, that Cosmic Fire that The Phoenix performed to burn Alt-Asumar into a hairless, melted beast? Even Kazuko visibly shuddered at the fact, which also affirmed the reason why he desired to keep the Dynasty out of Earth's affairs, but that ball was now in Asumar's court and it was his call now "I'm going to Agree one hundred percent with Asumar, whatever we do, we do NOT want to piss the Phoenix off, especially when it comes to Sigma Galli Prime, I'm not going to lie, even I'm scared when it comes to the phoenix, a limitless, primordial force of nature, sure Alastir is of a Primordial Force, but the Phoenix, that entity is the power of creation and destruction, life and death, It is the Judge, Jury, and Executioner in my opinion."

Alastir's feet gently tapped the pavement below him, which sent out a destructive shockwave in all directions, enough to send the tanks that were deployed in the Military Base to be sent flying backwards in all directions "They brought this upon themselves, I'm going to destroy everyone affiliated with Eiling, then I'll chew him up and spit him out like the vermin he is." Alastir walked forward with his hands clasped behind his back, black tendrils emerging out of his back and ripping everyone that stood in his ways to nothing but tiny, inefficient pieces. It was safe to say that the entire Military Base was in disarray, Alastir's hundreds of demons could no longer wait for the word from their master and commenced the attack earlier than anticipated, swarming the entire military base, ripping apart those who were foolish to stand in their way "Show no mercy!" Alastir exclaimed in sadistic glee "We will avenge Sigma Galli Prime and take control of this military base!"

General Eiling sat within his office, his curtains drawn open, watching as Alastir's forces continued to push up, tearing his own people to pieces, he knew that he should have expected this beforehand, there were rumors that the Masaki Galaxy had a Mad God within it's realm, and said Mad God was already at his very doorstep with an axe In his hand "I didn't see this coming..." Eiling pondered as he grabbed hold of the nearest cigar, and lit it up, smoking it and watching as Alastir's forces got closer and closer to his very office "I guess I'm going to die today aren't I?" Eiling laughed, watching as a stream of blood was sent flying forth, decorating his window with red, but there was still enough to see out of the window "I'm honestly not surprised, so if you want to come and get me Alastir, come at me, I'm not going to run, besides, I was right all along."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Xander

"It's very real. In fact the only reason we haven't brought it back to normal size is... You know how powerful Superman is. That is very powerful. Now. There are literally thousands upon thousands of Kryptonians in there. All it takes is one of them to decide humans aren't worth it and then... Yeah. We've got a war that will be costly." He explained. "And that is only the second worse scenario. You really don't want to hear plan C. And as for knowing who you are and what you can do. Yeah. I'm drawing a blank here. I have no idea who you are." Xander admitted. He wasn't going to turn down anyone who offered to help. His magic gave him a limited knowledge of the Builders. But if things were genuinely as bad as Ronan made them out to be, then an army of Kryptonians is definitely the lesser of three evils.

Hernan

"Yes. It is dangerous. But it is risk versus reward. Nothing in life worth doing is ever easy my friends." He explained. Yes the Phoenix was a source of unlimited power. But it was also incredibly destructive force of nature. It was not something that was easy to control. Or even meant to be controlled. "Besides. Let me ask you about this Alastir. He is meant to be a god of darkness correct? An evil one? But he is not evil. No, while he can be cruel. It is simply his nature. He is fighting it, yes? But what about his ancestors? They are the ones who instructed him to destroy the Earth in retaliation. But he did not. How do you think they will react when they find out Alastir has not fulfilled his duty?"

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:14 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Valancy: Ya done fucked up HYDRA, ya done fucked up.

Del was surprised when a wooden shield appeared over her already armored form. The thought was appreciated though ans she took the time to examine her injury as an angry... bear? rampaged outside. Removing her armor, she found that the bullet hadn't made it far through her mechanical structures and saw that the piston was merely breached and needed fairly simple repairs. Sadly there wasn't any metal or the tools she needed for that right now so she simply upped her pain threshold on her leg mechanics so she wouldn't be as hindered. One would think that doing away with pain entirely would be good, but she found it useful in alerting her of malfunction and preferred to be as human as possible. Meanwhile the sounds of what she had determined to be a female Ursus americanus, possibly fresh off of birthing, tearing through the HYDRA agents. She winced at a particularly nasty crunch and hoped that Valancy was keeping the animal from killing anyone. Enough people had died because of her already and she didn't want to raise that number, even if they were with HYDRA. Finally the sounds stopped to be replaced with what sounded like SHIELD agents doing clean up, and the shield was lifted. Del quickly grabbed Val's hand and surveyed the gruesome scene that surrounded her.

"Thanks," she said as she leaned on her slightly for support, "the name's technically Unit Delta 8256, but call me Del. Never really liked the name anyway." She soon gained a distracted look as her system's automatically went through what she had seen earlier, checking for civilian casualties. Tears started to well up as she counted at least six dead, and at many more in questionable condition. All because of her. "I-I need to go," she said unsteadily as she wiped the tears from her eyes, "they'll come back and I need to fix my leg. Thanks for the help and... well just make sure no one else dies because of me." She turned to go, but soon realized she wouldn't get far. "Um," she said awkwardly as she turned back towards Val, "you wouldn't happen to know where I could get some high grade metal and precision welding equipment around here, would you?"
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:26 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia yelped loudly as she backed away from the aliens, tripping and forcefully landing on her butt. She hardly even noticed that she dropped her ice cream. Trembling, Tomia put her hands over her head and waited for Claudia to deal with them.

" M-Miss Claudia." She trembled. " What are these things?"

She wanted her Daddy, a lot. If he was here, he would have saved her and whisked her away to safety liek he always did. But he wasn't here, he was hundreds of miles away, powering up for work reason. All she had was Claudia, who was strong, but wasn't her daddy. Sobbing now, Tomia huddled under the table, gripping the support bar.

Claudia looked back at Tomia. She frowned. "Don't worry." She said to the little girl. Only to get punched in the face by one of the squid people. She frowned. "You know, you made that little girl drop her ice cream..." She spoke. Then grabbed the squid man. "That makes me mad." Her momma bear insticts kicked in as she toss him into his comrades, hard. The fact he survived and was merely knocked unconcious told Claudia these guys were tougher than the regular schmoe.

Another one came at her, but she lazily batted him away, sending him into a building on the other side of street. The next one she simply puched in the gut and he caved, bending over, she lightly tapped him, sending him forcefully to the ground. When two came at once, she bashed their heads together and then slammed them into the ground. The very last squid man seemed reluctant to attack her, so she simpy ran up to him and kicked him into his ship, destroying it.

"She seems to have done well with the entrance exam."

"True. Perhaps she is what we're looking for..."

Claudia walked over to Tomia, tearing the table away like it was nothing. And then grabbed and craddled Tomia. "Shhh. It's okay. They won't hurt you." She remarked. "I told you I'd take care of them."

"Interesting... someone to fight for?"

"That could be a good angle. The Titaness with a heart..."

"Should I bring her in?"

"Yes, bring the little girl too. She seems marketable..."

" I want D-Daddy." She mumbled, sticking her lip out as she held onto Claudia for dear life. It'd been an okay day to start, she'd seen her Father again, gotten ice cream and was spending time with Claudia. Then those squid thingies had come and ruined everything. Half sobbing she broke down into tears as she held onto Claudia.

" I just want you and Daddy to be together again. I just want to spend time with both of you. I just wanna… just wanna be normal." She cried
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:37 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Claudia looked back at Tomia. She frowned. "Don't worry." She said to the little girl. Only to get punched in the face by one of the squid people. She frowned. "You know, you made that little girl drop her ice cream..." She spoke. Then grabbed the squid man. "That makes me mad." Her momma bear insticts kicked in as she toss him into his comrades, hard. The fact he survived and was merely knocked unconcious told Claudia these guys were tougher than the regular schmoe.

Another one came at her, but she lazily batted him away, sending him into a building on the other side of street. The next one she simply puched in the gut and he caved, bending over, she lightly tapped him, sending him forcefully to the ground. When two came at once, she bashed their heads together and then slammed them into the ground. The very last squid man seemed reluctant to attack her, so she simpy ran up to him and kicked him into his ship, destroying it.

"She seems to have done well with the entrance exam."

"True. Perhaps she is what we're looking for..."

Claudia walked over to Tomia, tearing the table away like it was nothing. And then grabbed and craddled Tomia. "Shhh. It's okay. They won't hurt you." She remarked. "I told you I'd take care of them."

"Interesting... someone to fight for?"

"That could be a good angle. The Titaness with a heart..."

"Should I bring her in?"

"Yes, bring the little girl too. She seems marketable..."

" I want D-Daddy." She mumbled, sticking her lip out as she held onto Claudia for dear life. It'd been an okay day to start, she'd seen her Father again, gotten ice cream and was spending time with Claudia. Then those squid thingies had come and ruined everything. Half sobbing she broke down into tears as she held onto Claudia.

" I just want you and Daddy to be together again. I just want to spend time with both of you. I just wanna… just wanna be normal." She cried

Claudia frowned. She sighed. "Your Daddy doesn't want me. He may say he does, but he threw me away once. I don't think I could handle that again without... snapping." She explained. Then she walked over to the ice cream stand and bought another chocolate. She passed it to Tomia. "Don't worry. It's not like you can't see your Dad, so why does it matter? You'll be fine, your Dad still loves you and I love you. We... just can't be together... Not when one of us..." She sighed. "I'm sorry. I really, really am, but I wouldn't even know how to take him back... You must hate me for that... but It's so hard..."

She sighed. But then suddenly she found herself being suddenly teleported, her atoms scattered and then rearranged, Tomia's too, as they suddenly appeared in a dark, empty cell.

"The heck?" She asked, she placed Tomia down and then started to bang on the cell walls, but some sort of force field repelled her.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Charmera wrote:Aru frowned in the middle of a bite. She got up and looked at a part of her suit. “Huh…” She muttered. There was a strong energy signal coming towards them. She tracked it’s trajectory and it seemed to be making a bee line to her. “We… may have some company soon.” She remarked. She stood up, turning to face the door, expecting someone to come through there. Her mind ready to bring out her plasma cannons.

"So, any ideas about how this Rantu escaped and made it all the way to Gotham?" Jamal asked Worldmind.

"[It would seem that this Rantu is not affiliated with the ones who attacked Jump City. As far as I can tell, this one has been in Gotham since long before said invasion.]"

"Huh. If that's the case then we shouldn't do anything to antagonize them. They might be able to give us some information. How did you find them, anyway?" Jamal asked as he reached Gotham and slowed to a stop above the city, the captured Rantu floating helplessly in the gravity fields behind him.

"[I hacked into the systems of every major government and peacekeeping organization, including SHIELD, SWORD, SPEAR, etc. while you were busy flirting with the female gelatinous creature.]"

"I wasn't-- Forget it. Just tell me where they are, specifically."

"[Uploading the location now.]"

On Jamal's visor appeared a holographic circular point overlayed over the city. He turned to face the captured "Alright, I'll leave you guys here for now." They shouted back angrily something in their native language.

"[They said-]"

"I don't need a translation for that. I got the gist of it." Jamal flew off towards the dot and found himself in front a cafe. Naturally the first thought that popped into his mind was why a Rantu would be inside of a cafe. He shrugged it off as a good sign that maybe this Rantu was indeed nonhostile after all. He walked into the cafe and immediately identified the Rantu, standing and facing him, indicating that she was expecting him. "Hello. Could I talk with you for a sec?" Jamal said, approaching Aru.

Aru frowned, raising a eyebrow. She was still a little tense, adrenalin pumping through her body as she had her mind ready to pull out two massive cannons. She paused. "Nova Corps..." She spoke. Then force herself to relax a little. Aruva relaxed her hands which had turned into fists, her force field around herself was still powered up however. "Interesting." She commented. "Why are you here? What do you wish to discuss?" She asked politely. "I am in the middle of a date, so this had better be rather important." She spoke. Anger then began to set in, though she remained professional as always. "Wasting a Rantu Hunter's time is very ill advised." She remarked icily.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:47 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Xander

"It's very real. In fact the only reason we haven't brought it back to normal size is... You know how powerful Superman is. That is very powerful. Now. There are literally thousands upon thousands of Kryptonians in there. All it takes is one of them to decide humans aren't worth it and then... Yeah. We've got a war that will be costly." He explained. "And that is only the second worse scenario. You really don't want to hear plan C. And as for knowing who you are and what you can do. Yeah. I'm drawing a blank here. I have no idea who you are." Xander admitted. He wasn't going to turn down anyone who offered to help. His magic gave him a limited knowledge of the Builders. But if things were genuinely as bad as Ronan made them out to be, then an army of Kryptonians is definitely the lesser of three evils.

"Picture an arsenal of every weapon SHIELD has ever had a blueprint of." Manifest replied. "And a man with the power and knowledge to use them. The name's Manifest. SHIELD recruited me... What, 20 years ago?" He grinned. "Gotta say, I look forward to adding some more alien tech to my repertoire." Manifest considered for a moment. "I wonder how I'd fare against a Kryptonian, by the end of this. I'll be packing some major heat, eh?" He chuckled, before summoning a small metal spear to hover above his left shoulder, willing it to launch itself against a piece of rubble that was about to hit a survivor. The rubble was shattered, and the spear disappeared. "The Tonbokiri Spear- So sharp it will cleave a dragonfly in two. Replacing the steel with an adamantium alloy made it a personal favourite of mine." He noted. "I think I'm still banned from Japan for having this replica, though." He laughed.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:46 pm

Charmera wrote:Aru frowned, raising a eyebrow. She was still a little tense, adrenalin pumping through her body as she had her mind ready to pull out two massive cannons. She paused. "Nova Corps..." She spoke. Then force herself to relax a little. Aruva relaxed her hands which had turned into fists, her force field around herself was still powered up however. "Interesting." She commented. "Why are you here? What do you wish to discuss?" She asked politely. "I am in the middle of a date, so this had better be rather important." She spoke. Anger then began to set in, though she remained professional as always. "Wasting a Rantu Hunter's time is very ill advised." She remarked icily.

"You know, I imagine that I'd feel much more threatened if I knew what the heck a 'Rantu Hunter' was. In any case, I really so apologize for interrupting your...date. But, I can't help but feel like a small group of Rantu ships attacking a major city is a bit more important than a date. Though on the bright side, at least this makes me pretty sure you're not with them. So, you wanna help me out? No pressure."
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Claudia frowned. She sighed. "Your Daddy doesn't want me. He may say he does, but he threw me away once. I don't think I could handle that again without... snapping." She explained. Then she walked over to the ice cream stand and bought another chocolate. She passed it to Tomia. "Don't worry. It's not like you can't see your Dad, so why does it matter? You'll be fine, your Dad still loves you and I love you. We... just can't be together... Not when one of us..." She sighed. "I'm sorry. I really, really am, but I wouldn't even know how to take him back... You must hate me for that... but It's so hard..."

She sighed. But then suddenly she found herself being suddenly teleported, her atoms scattered and then rearranged, Tomia's too, as they suddenly appeared in a dark, empty cell.

"The heck?" She asked, she placed Tomia down and then started to bang on the cell walls, but some sort of force field repelled her.

" W-Where are we?" Tomia cried, her tail thrashing wildly behind her as she curled up into a ball. Things were just getting progressively worse, and Claudia remained the only rock in her life. Even if her Dad had left this red Titan, she was determined to get them back together, no matter the costs.

Sobbing, her eyes screwed shut as heart hammered wildly in her chest, the burning fire in her chest suddenly becoming very real. She could feel the air around her almost catch fire as her world exploded in a corona of gold.

" I WANT MY DADDY!"
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:45 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Xander

Hernan

"Yes. It is dangerous. But it is risk versus reward. Nothing in life worth doing is ever easy my friends." He explained. Yes the Phoenix was a source of unlimited power. But it was also incredibly destructive force of nature. It was not something that was easy to control. Or even meant to be controlled. "Besides. Let me ask you about this Alastir. He is meant to be a god of darkness correct? An evil one? But he is not evil. No, while he can be cruel. It is simply his nature. He is fighting it, yes? But what about his ancestors? They are the ones who instructed him to destroy the Earth in retaliation. But he did not. How do you think they will react when they find out Alastir has not fulfilled his duty?"

Lord Alastir, Lord Spera, Asumar Masaki, & Kazuko Masaki
The Wrath of the Celestials
SHIELD Helicarrier & General Eiling

Spera whirled around, looking in the direction of Mortis, sensing a rising darkness that began to overtake the entire dimension, it was coming from twelve entities that somehow emerged on Mortis while they were absent, Spera's eyes narrowed as he could sense that each entity was stronger than the other, and each one was older than the other "Oh hell, can Hernan see into the future as well?" Spera growled inwardly, he knew for a fact that these entities were the previous Gods of Darkness that were Alastir's predecessors, and they were getting ready to come to Earth and finish what Eiling had started "I don't know If Alastir can sense this, or if he's still taking his sweet time in destroying Eiling's base..." Spera turned towards Hernan with a grim expression on his face "It is going to turn into a disaster when they get out of Mortis... I must go right now." Was all that Spera stated before taking off flying, enroute to the Masaki Galaxy.

Both Asumar and Kazuko paled instantly, it was as if the two of them could sense the very cause of what made Spera, their father take off like that "Those previous Gods of Darkness you mentioned..." Asumar began, a worried expression on his face as he continued to watch as his father got father and farther away from the Earth "I think that the gods have just been awakened." Asumar then turned his face to Hernan "Very well, if you require a top notch Ship to search for the fragments of the Phoenix,"

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:57 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:snip

Jamal sighed as he stood beside Ronan and watched the superheros gathered begin working and planning strategies to combat the Builders. "I hate to say it, but they're right. Frankly I don't feel like dying just yet."

"Did you not hear what I just said?" Ronan asked, looking down to his side at Jamal.

"Yeah. We're outgunned and, given by how widespread the distress calls were,.most likely outnumbered. Then again, isn't that a normal Wednesday for us?" Jamal chuckled.

"I do not understand." Ronan stated.

"Think about it. When aren't the odds stacked against us? And by 'us,' I don't necessarily mean to include you in that. The Kree are strong. Well, not so strong these days." Ronan flashed him a look which caused Jamal to quickly state, "No offense, of course. You know what I mean. Anyway, you guys are used to being at the top of the food chain when it comes to intergalactic affairs. Us? Humanity? We're used to being at the top on our own planet, but in the grand scheme of things? We're like toddlers. And that's mainly because we're so far behind technologically. Yet, we still manage to drive off pretty much every threat that comes knocking on our door. Sure, we have an advantage because of the very people you see before you now. Everyone here is pretty damn powerful, but honestly under normal circumstances that's not enough. We win when we shouldn't even stand any sort of chance. What I'm saying, Ronan, is that pulling wins out of our asses is in our nature. And you can bet your ass we'll do it again."

Ronan stared down at Jamal in silence for a few seconds and then he did something completely unexpected. He started laughing. Jamal stared back in disbelief. He wasn't even sure Ronan could laugh. "I see that it was an excellent idea for you to be the Terran Representative."

"I'm the what now?"

"Very well, Jamal. If we are to die, then let us die fighting. It will be an honor to die by your side."

"...Dude, even when you're trying to be optimistic you still find a way to sound the complete opposite. Well, whatever. Good to have you back."

"Ah, I nearly forgot. The Council will be a...complication to say the least. They are still divided on the proper course of action to take in response to the Builders."

"Oh, I'm sure I can convince at least a clear majority of them." Jamal grinned.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:16 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Charmera wrote:Aru frowned, raising a eyebrow. She was still a little tense, adrenalin pumping through her body as she had her mind ready to pull out two massive cannons. She paused. "Nova Corps..." She spoke. Then force herself to relax a little. Aruva relaxed her hands which had turned into fists, her force field around herself was still powered up however. "Interesting." She commented. "Why are you here? What do you wish to discuss?" She asked politely. "I am in the middle of a date, so this had better be rather important." She spoke. Anger then began to set in, though she remained professional as always. "Wasting a Rantu Hunter's time is very ill advised." She remarked icily.

"You know, I imagine that I'd feel much more threatened if I knew what the heck a 'Rantu Hunter' was. In any case, I really so apologize for interrupting your...date. But, I can't help but feel like a small group of Rantu ships attacking a major city is a bit more important than a date. Though on the bright side, at least this makes me pretty sure you're not with them. So, you wanna help me out? No pressure."

"Probably. The short version is we're very good at making problems. and problem people, disappear. Hence our name." She explained. The Rantu was used to other races not recognizing the Hunters, and to be fair they were a relatively new organisation as a part of a very young yet powerful race. When she heard about the Rantu ships, her eyes widened suddenly. She frowned, checking her messages. Nothing about a changed diplomatic state between Ran and Earth. She frowned. "That... would be quite important indeed. I can assure you that it was not one of the Union." She paused, realizing she would need to explain. "The Rantu government is a union of the Rantu people and it's client races. No attack was authorized upon earth from Union or the ruling council." She explained. "Most likely we are dealing with renegades..." She paused, But what would they have to gain through an attack like this? It was somewhat suicidal. She drew up a list of known renegades on her HUD. There were quite a few, the Union was not at it's most stable time...

She frowned. "I have to help it seems. Most likely what this group was attempting was not in the interests of the Union and we cannot have people thinking these... traitors are the face of our government. As it's representative I apologize." She bowed. "Not only for the fact this has been allowed to happen, but the rudeness I displayed earlier." She spoke.

She turned to Gilbert. "Your help, and company... would also be appreciated."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:32 am

Harbertia wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Leave her alone!" Shouted a voice from nearby, a surprising aura of importance and command to it, If the bladed men turned around, they would see a cloaked figure, robed in white training clothes with a white hood. her skin was blue as midnight, but her eyes, visable for their glow under the hood, were orange and red. Emotion and Physicality. Most notably however were her four arms, held tensely at her sisde a she aproached the group. She unsung a metal Bo Staff, her eyes squarely on the group. "You are not to harm this creature. Not while I still draw breath!" She declared simply. She was Rama, of the Yamira's, who found things like trapping animals extremely distasteful, especially when their aura suggested... more. Rama was not going to sit by and let an injustice unfold. She may have left her home planet, but she did not leave behind the lessons taught by her masters.

A technological noise came from the individual closest to Rama as it moved forward with blades in a fighter's poise. Two of the five who where on either side of the main figure who now approached Rama cloaked- their vague outlines and sandy footprints showed as they approached ready to flank Rama. Meanwhile the winged serpent dragoness continued to thresh with her free tail- her wings preventing her from slithering back- yet even then she could do some harm as the wait of her tail came down upon one of hunters who was away from the three who prepared to attack Rama. At this the fifth cloaked, and prepared to use a force pike upon the captive.

Seeing the dragon might be hurt, Rama went into action, springing forward like a coil that had been wound tightly and was just now released. As the first of the individuals came towards her, the monk tapped into her training as she quickly unleashed a punishing blow to the face with her upper set of arms. She knew full well she could be flanked if she turned her back to her enemy, but the captive's freedom came first. Then she could concern herself with her own safety. When it came to invisibility, it really didn't matter to Rama. She could feel the aura's of those around her, seeing them as plain as day. So she attacked the one attacking the captured serpent, "I hate to resort to violence, but this cruelty has to stop!" She shouted, slamming her staff into his head.

Next came freeing the prisoner. She felt her connection to the physical world, her binds to the earth and her connection with rock, sand and dirt through that. She was made of it, and part of this system of reality. She became one with the sand, and forced it to pry the net from the captives body.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:21 am

Charmera wrote:
Harbertia wrote:A technological noise came from the individual closest to Rama as it moved forward with blades in a fighter's poise. Two of the five who where on either side of the main figure who now approached Rama cloaked- their vague outlines and sandy footprints showed as they approached ready to flank Rama. Meanwhile the winged serpent dragoness continued to thresh with her free tail- her wings preventing her from slithering back- yet even then she could do some harm as the wait of her tail came down upon one of hunters who was away from the three who prepared to attack Rama. At this the fifth cloaked, and prepared to use a force pike upon the captive.

Seeing the dragon might be hurt, Rama went into action, springing forward like a coil that had been wound tightly and was just now released. As the first of the individuals came towards her, the monk tapped into her training as she quickly unleashed a punishing blow to the face with her upper set of arms. She knew full well she could be flanked if she turned her back to her enemy, but the captive's freedom came first. Then she could concern herself with her own safety. When it came to invisibility, it really didn't matter to Rama. She could feel the aura's of those around her, seeing them as plain as day. So she attacked the one attacking the captured serpent, "I hate to resort to violence, but this cruelty has to stop!" She shouted, slamming her staff into his head.

Next came freeing the prisoner. She felt her connection to the physical world, her binds to the earth and her connection with rock, sand and dirt through that. She was made of it, and part of this system of reality. She became one with the sand, and forced it to pry the net from the captives body.

The serpentine dragoness raised her head, and spread her wings. Though her jaws where still bound she now had the use of her full body against her would be slayers. She flapped her wings in the direction of the three who had moved towards Rama- causing sand to be propelled in their direction. She had no way to communicate with her savior, but in good will the dragoness used the smaller end of her tail to grasp Rama as they rose into the air, and sped away. Even if Rama tried to hurt her during this escape the dragoness knew in her heart to forgive her. The blue sands, purple sky, and high crags where passed quickly as they made their way to a cave carved into the side of a plateau. The dragoness swooped into it- pillars passing as she came to a jerking stop above the ground- her wings pulling her back from the cave wall as her tail, and savior swung beneath her. She gradually lowered her guest down into the great room- at it's center was a spring of crystal clear water that glistened in the light of the blue moon. With her guest settled she her self coiled near by- her mouth still bound as she waited to gauge Rama's reaction.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:59 am

Harbertia wrote:
Charmera wrote:Seeing the dragon might be hurt, Rama went into action, springing forward like a coil that had been wound tightly and was just now released. As the first of the individuals came towards her, the monk tapped into her training as she quickly unleashed a punishing blow to the face with her upper set of arms. She knew full well she could be flanked if she turned her back to her enemy, but the captive's freedom came first. Then she could concern herself with her own safety. When it came to invisibility, it really didn't matter to Rama. She could feel the aura's of those around her, seeing them as plain as day. So she attacked the one attacking the captured serpent, "I hate to resort to violence, but this cruelty has to stop!" She shouted, slamming her staff into his head.

The serpentine dragoness raised her head, and spread her wings. Though her jaws where still bound she now had the use of her full body against her would be slayers. She flapped her wings in the direction of the three who had moved towards Rama- causing sand to be propelled in their direction. She had no way to communicate with her savior, but in good will the dragoness used the smaller end of her tail to grasp Rama as they rose into the air, and sped away. Even if Rama tried to hurt her during this escape the dragoness knew in her heart to forgive her. The blue sands, purple sky, and high crags where passed quickly as they made their way to a cave carved into the side of a plateau. The dragoness swooped into it- pillars passing as she came to a jerking stop above the ground- her wings pulling her back from the cave wall as her tail, and savior swung beneath her. She gradually lowered her guest down into the great room- at it's center was a spring of crystal clear water that glistened in the light of the blue moon. With her guest settled she her self coiled near by- her mouth still bound as she waited to gauge Rama's reaction.

Rama frowned, she sighed slightly as she sat in a crossed legged position, inhaling as she allowed her chakras to return to normal, closing them off once again. Her eyes returned to normal, and her hood was now in a position where her head could be seen. "Seems a little cowardly to turn and run..." She commented, walking towards the sepentine being, she inhaled, opening her emotional Chakra once more as her eyes glowed orange as she felt the connection she had with all things thinking. Even the flowing water, like memories, emotions, feelings. Calm until disturbed, flowing from one experience to the next, she reached out to the water, grasping hold of but a small amount, she created a small dagger of water. "But I see. Conflict was not necessary was it?" She spoke, walking towards her carefully and calmly. "I don't wish to harm. I need to cut the string holding your jaw shut." She did so, able to use her sharp ice dagger to slice through it. "There." She spoke. Now it was Rama's turn to gauge the reaction of her serpent rescuee.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:08 am

Charmera wrote:
Harbertia wrote:The serpentine dragoness raised her head, and spread her wings. Though her jaws where still bound she now had the use of her full body against her would be slayers. She flapped her wings in the direction of the three who had moved towards Rama- causing sand to be propelled in their direction. She had no way to communicate with her savior, but in good will the dragoness used the smaller end of her tail to grasp Rama as they rose into the air, and sped away. Even if Rama tried to hurt her during this escape the dragoness knew in her heart to forgive her. The blue sands, purple sky, and high crags where passed quickly as they made their way to a cave carved into the side of a plateau. The dragoness swooped into it- pillars passing as she came to a jerking stop above the ground- her wings pulling her back from the cave wall as her tail, and savior swung beneath her. She gradually lowered her guest down into the great room- at it's center was a spring of crystal clear water that glistened in the light of the blue moon. With her guest settled she her self coiled near by- her mouth still bound as she waited to gauge Rama's reaction.

Rama frowned, she sighed slightly as she sat in a crossed legged position, inhaling as she allowed her chakras to return to normal, closing them off once again. Her eyes returned to normal, and her hood was now in a position where her head could be seen. "Seems a little cowardly to turn and run..." She commented, walking towards the sepentine being, she inhaled, opening her emotional Chakra once more as her eyes glowed orange as she felt the connection she had with all things thinking. Even the flowing water, like memories, emotions, feelings. Calm until disturbed, flowing from one experience to the next, she reached out to the water, grasping hold of but a small amount, she created a small dagger of water. "But I see. Conflict was not necessary was it?" She spoke, walking towards her carefully and calmly. "I don't wish to harm. I need to cut the string holding your jaw shut." She did so, able to use her sharp ice dagger to slice through it. "There." She spoke. Now it was Rama's turn to gauge the reaction of her serpent rescuee.

The serpentess drew her head back and spoke gently with sadness, "Conflict may soon be needed for I doubt those who attacked will give up their search. I could have left you to face the five as a distraction for my own escape but your assistance is not a matter I can ignore. Orphra helps those who help her. Yet harm is not her desire. Thus is my nature." she raised to look upon the carvings of the cave- images of conflict, of springs, and winged serpents like herself- of gratitude, of tribute- and betrayal, "You are not of this world yet I feel you gaze into my soul. I am vulnerable to one with the sight, your eyes speak volumes of the spirit with in- so much so that I find difficulty in gazing upon them. I, a Guardian of the Springs- a Hunter of the Dunes-" she spread her wings and looked upon them at either side, "the mighty beast before you finds herself meek." she folded her wings, and lowered her self to Rama's level; "What manner of creature are you to bring such emotions to one who very life is of the springs, dunes, and sky. What brings you to these lands?" she asked as one who is a servant.
Tomorrow is made today.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:25 am

Harbertia wrote:
Charmera wrote:Rama frowned, she sighed slightly as she sat in a crossed legged position, inhaling as she allowed her chakras to return to normal, closing them off once again. Her eyes returned to normal, and her hood was now in a position where her head could be seen. "Seems a little cowardly to turn and run..." She commented, walking towards the sepentine being, she inhaled, opening her emotional Chakra once more as her eyes glowed orange as she felt the connection she had with all things thinking. Even the flowing water, like memories, emotions, feelings. Calm until disturbed, flowing from one experience to the next, she reached out to the water, grasping hold of but a small amount, she created a small dagger of water. "But I see. Conflict was not necessary was it?" She spoke, walking towards her carefully and calmly. "I don't wish to harm. I need to cut the string holding your jaw shut." She did so, able to use her sharp ice dagger to slice through it. "There." She spoke. Now it was Rama's turn to gauge the reaction of her serpent rescuee.

The serpentess drew her head back and spoke gently with sadness, "Conflict may soon be needed for I doubt those who attacked will give up their search. I could have left you to face the five as a distraction for my own escape but your assistance is not a matter I can ignore. Orphra helps those who help her. Yet harm is not her desire. Thus is my nature." she raised to look upon the carvings of the cave- images of conflict, of springs, and winged serpents like herself- of gratitude, of tribute- and betrayal, "You are not of this world yet I feel you gaze into my soul. I am vulnerable to one with the sight, your eyes speak volumes of the spirit with in- so much so that I find difficulty in gazing upon them. I, a Guardian of the Springs- a Hunter of the Dunes-" she spread her wings and looked upon them at either side, "the mighty beast before you finds herself meek." she folded her wings, and lowered her self to Rama's level; "What manner of creature are you to bring such emotions to one who very life is of the springs, dunes, and sky. What brings you to these lands?" she asked as one who is a servant.

She paused, then smiled slightly as she shrugged, all four shoulders moving up and down in one motion. "Really... I've come here to learn." She explained. Her eyes turning back to their normal hue as she exhaled, pausing as she attuned herself. "On my planet, we seek to reach enlightenment through many paths. Mine was one of introspection... but then I became tired of looking inward, when there was so much more to the universe than I. Surely Transcendance could not lie within a being as limited as myself? As I pondered this question, one day I prayed to the Prophet Yamira, who agreed to take me across the stars. To allow me to find my own path while under her gaze." She explained. Then realised she might be rambling a litlte bit too much. "Do not worry about me seeing your aura. I am not as skilled as others of my tribe, I can only read emotions and the natural energies you give out in your aura. Not read your soul itself." She attempted to calm the dragon. "I can explain more if you wish. Though I have questions for you too."

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:50 am

Charmera wrote:She paused, then smiled slightly as she shrugged, all four shoulders moving up and down in one motion. "Really... I've come here to learn." She explained. Her eyes turning back to their normal hue as she exhaled, pausing as she attuned herself. "On my planet, we seek to reach enlightenment through many paths. Mine was one of introspection... but then I became tired of looking inward, when there was so much more to the universe than I. Surely Transcendance could not lie within a being as limited as myself? As I pondered this question, one day I prayed to the Prophet Yamira, who agreed to take me across the stars. To allow me to find my own path while under her gaze." She explained. Then realised she might be rambling a litlte bit too much. "Do not worry about me seeing your aura. I am not as skilled as others of my tribe, I can only read emotions and the natural energies you give out in your aura. Not read your soul itself." She attempted to calm the dragon. "I can explain more if you wish. Though I have questions for you too."

The dragoness settled; "Your quest is sufficient for my inquiry. I shall respond to your questions, repay your assistance with knowledge to further you along your journey. The lessons of years lived are yours to summon." Orphra awaited the questions of Rama- the experience to Orphra was fulfilling and new. An aspect of the scenario gave her a positive emotion from deep with in, and she awaited with a soft grin.
Tomorrow is made today.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:55 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip-

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:-snip-

Craig nodded at that, making a small note on the plans. "Vibranium and Uru it is. As for combining magic and science, it's our best bet. This ship is going to need lots of power. Also I was thinking you sorcerers could enchant the weapons. My shield technology will have to be adapted, but that's covered."

"I suppose that I'll break my rule of no creation of weapons and I'll give you copies once they're done," he told Manifest. "Though I don't see how you're going to hold them. We're talking space guns here." He raised an eyebrow at him being Manifest's boss. "As for things we need, food supplies, lots of them. Also, blankets, medicine, water, the like. We may come across those who have been attacked by the Builders and have managed to escape. I'm also going to need parts built all over the world, there's some equipment that can't be replaced." Craig, drawing up some quick schematics, translated them onto paper. "Here's some basic schematics for some space armor, for those who can't breathe in space. Get the world on it, please. Oh, and get Richards, Banner, Stark, T'Challa and the like to start working on other spacecraft. It'll be stupid for us all to go on one ship alone."

"And yes, it is." Craig said, sighing, before heading into the ship to start repairs.

Valka
The Valkyries opened the door to Valka's chambers for Naja, leading her to the All-Mother. Turning, the Asgardian greeted the woman. "Welcome to Asgard. What may I do for you?" she asked, not knowing Naja.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Del: I hate getting shot. Thanks, but I gotta go now.

"You're injured right now, and as you said, HYDRA will come back. You probably won't be able to choose the battleground while you're on the run. No one else will die, I assure you of that. I'm a founder of a group of female superheroes operating here in NYC. We've got a tower, and all of our members will be able to handle HYDRA agents. As they say, there's strength in numbers. Why don't you join us? And as for the precision welding equipment, no, sorry, but we do have some vibranium..." Valancy trailed off.
Last edited by The Starlight on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:04 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Claudia frowned. She sighed. "Your Daddy doesn't want me. He may say he does, but he threw me away once. I don't think I could handle that again without... snapping." She explained. Then she walked over to the ice cream stand and bought another chocolate. She passed it to Tomia. "Don't worry. It's not like you can't see your Dad, so why does it matter? You'll be fine, your Dad still loves you and I love you. We... just can't be together... Not when one of us..." She sighed. "I'm sorry. I really, really am, but I wouldn't even know how to take him back... You must hate me for that... but It's so hard..."

" W-Where are we?" Tomia cried, her tail thrashing wildly behind her as she curled up into a ball. Things were just getting progressively worse, and Claudia remained the only rock in her life. Even if her Dad had left this red Titan, she was determined to get them back together, no matter the costs.

Sobbing, her eyes screwed shut as heart hammered wildly in her chest, the burning fire in her chest suddenly becoming very real. She could feel the air around her almost catch fire as her world exploded in a corona of gold.

" I WANT MY DADDY!"

Claudia turned suddenly as Tomia shouted, she knelt down in front of the girl, holding her hands. "Tomia. It's going to be alright." She spoke, wrapping an arm around her head and drawing her close. "Daddy isn't here Tomia. And I know I'm not a substitute, but I will have to do if we was to get out of whatever the hell were in."

She paused. "Look... When we get out of this and get back to earth. I will... talk to your father." She spoke. "I make no promises I won't hit him, let alone get back together with him, but I will talk and listen to him. I'll do it for you Tomia." She spoke.

---

"They're in the cell now."

"Good. Let us both go visit them. They will need to have things explained to them. How things work here for example."

Harbertia wrote:
Charmera wrote:She paused, then smiled slightly as she shrugged, all four shoulders moving up and down in one motion. "Really... I've come here to learn." She explained. Her eyes turning back to their normal hue as she exhaled, pausing as she attuned herself. "On my planet, we seek to reach enlightenment through many paths. Mine was one of introspection... but then I became tired of looking inward, when there was so much more to the universe than I. Surely Transcendance could not lie within a being as limited as myself? As I pondered this question, one day I prayed to the Prophet Yamira, who agreed to take me across the stars. To allow me to find my own path while under her gaze." She explained. Then realised she might be rambling a litlte bit too much. "Do not worry about me seeing your aura. I am not as skilled as others of my tribe, I can only read emotions and the natural energies you give out in your aura. Not read your soul itself." She attempted to calm the dragon. "I can explain more if you wish. Though I have questions for you too."

The dragoness settled; "Your quest is sufficient for my inquiry. I shall respond to your questions, repay your assistance with knowledge to further you along your journey. The lessons of years lived are yours to summon." Orphra awaited the questions of Rama- the experience to Orphra was fulfilling and new. An aspect of the scenario gave her a positive emotion from deep with in, and she awaited with a soft grin.

"Thank you and... years lived...?" She spoke. "How long have you lived exactly?" she asked. She wondered about the being she had saved. "Those beings, the ones with the swords. Who were they? They seemed quite... unnerving? Why did they want you?" She asked. "Also... What is your species? Or better yet.... what is your name?" She asked. "Orphra... is it not?" She remember her saying it. 'It is only fair I give my name. I am Rama." She bowed, customary, in a way which showed her respect. All four hands clasped together in two pairs.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse