NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:40 am

The Starlight wrote:
Charmera wrote:-snip-

"Always" Valka responded, smiling at hearing Aeshandra's voice. Turning at finding her, she walked over to her friend, whom she looked at with an critical eye. "You look world-weary, and as if you were in battle, my friend. Tell me, is there anything I can do to better your condition? she asked, frowning a bit. "But thank you," she said, chuckling at Aeshandra's comment about Alex and Hercules' battle.

"I was." Replied Aeshandra. The telepathic equivelent of a frown was given. "Unforseen consequences (Well, not exactly unforseen) of our arrangement. I'm not exactly the most popular person in the senate at the moment" She replied. "But that hardly matters now. I came here to visit Asgard. I thought I'd see what your home was like. Perhaps vicariously enjoy in the reveling and the happiness."

"As for what you could do for me... perhaps find me a seat? Perhaps we could also talk a little after the Banquet too?"

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip-

"I hope that you shall enjoy it then, Alexander of Midgard. You will not find heartier food than this." she said, smiling at him and thumping him on the back. "You wish to have a rematch, Alexander of Midgard?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow. "Very well, whenever you wish." she said, smiling.

Turning to Killian, her face solemn, she responded, "Yes, Odin is no longer among us. In the final days before the End, Asgard was attacked by all its enemies, led by the treachery of that thrice-accursed Loki. I will kill that traitor the moment I see him," Valka muttered audibly, her face growing dark with a desire for vengeance. Only Odin and I survived, but Odin was fatally wounded. I was offworld at the time and returned to late to join and die with my brethren." Valka said, sighing. "After the End, all of the Asgardians returned, but Odin did not. I sense that he does not want to come back, world-weary, he has become. But let us no longer speak of his death. He was indeed, awe-inspiring, if that is what you mean by this word awesome. The wisest of us all."

"And yes, Killian of Midgard, Valka I am, Goddess of Forging, Metal, Fire and Thunder. Odin mentioned you briefly, but as All-Mother I know of all my children, including you, Killian Roth, though you were not born of Asgard, that is what you are now, of Asgard. God of Speed you are. Hermod has grown bitter, and has twice now, in these short hours, begged to have his title returned. But unless he can beat you, that cannot be done, and we both know that he cannot win. Furthermore, you do not even have to accept his challenge, it was his pride that made him do so. But I know also of your recent grievances. Forget them a little while with mead and wine, and fear not, for there is hope yet, but you must discover it, Killian of Midgard."

"Killian... Now there's a name I've heard. Though I suppose it is hard not to at least hear whispers of the God of Speed." Spoke the Vokornian, her attention shifted slightly. "I would love to study you. Your command over motion and speed is fascinating. Could there be something in you that could..." Thoughts whired through the Vokornian's head. She dismissed them. She wondered, if he was what she was searching for, how far would she got to get what she wanted? It was a question she often asked herself. She knew there were lines she could cross that could speed up her research considerably. But to do that or not was... a question she often had to ask herself. Especially after excitement for results got three of her kind killed... "Apologies. I ramble occasionally when I'm curious."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:48 am

Tomia wrote:Cora looked around at the collapsing building. They had stabilized it and had gotten very one out of danger, but Kylie was right that they still needed to do something about it. They couldn't just leave it there, it would collapse they second they moved away. Suddenly an idea came to her mind. "The foundation is totally shattered. The two of us can fly right? So we should pick it up and carry it away so it won't hurt anyone. We'll have to be careful not to have it hit anything, but I'm sure we can do it. We don't have a choice really." She said to Kylie.

"I can if you can." Kylie agreed, enlarging her energy wall to better grasp the building. She'd be doing most of the heavy lifting, but Cora would be doing more work. Power Rings are cool like that.

"I'm ready! Wood Lady, you're gonna have to let go when we move it!" Still not knowing anyone else's names, Kylie was forced to improvise on that. But she was a bit more concerned with saving the city than making up nicknames.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:58 am

Cora nodded to Lady Lantern and gripped the building and began to rip it from the ground. It wasn't very hard since they building was already mostly detached, however now the full weight of the building was pressing against her. "Alright let's go!" She shouted to Lady Lantern as she began to fly up into the sky, bringing the large building with her as her and Kylie flew it into the sky. Although Cora realized that Katie was still inside her. "Where should we bring it?" She called to Kylie, since she was very unfamiliar with the terrain.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:04 am

Tomia wrote:Cora nodded to Lady Lantern and gripped the building and began to rip it from the ground. It wasn't very hard since they building was already mostly detached, however now the full weight of the building was pressing against her. "Alright let's go!" She shouted to Lady Lantern as she began to fly up into the sky, bringing the large building with her as her and Kylie flew it into the sky. Although Cora realized that Katie was still inside her. "Where should we bring it?" She called to Kylie, since she was very unfamiliar with the terrain.

Just plop it in a park or something. Oh! Wait! not far from here is a car park you should be able to safely land this thing. Remarked Katie, who seemed to be getting nice and cozy within Cora. Extra energy wasn't needed, so she just sat within her for now, like reserve power one might need later. Also, when you want me out just say the word... although it is surprisingly comfortable in here... I could see this place being quite nice with a sofa and a TV. She joked.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:06 am

The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

"The name's Valancy, Lady Lantern!" she shouted back with a hint of humor in her voice, as she began retracting her roots, disconnecting the trees from herself, the building and each other, letting go of it. Her work was done. Feeling as if she had been stretched in four directions at once, she fell to the ground, looking up to the sky. "Can we go get our coffee now?" she asked no one in particular, breathing heavily.
Last edited by The Starlight on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:16 am

As Cora was carrying the building with Kylie she suddenly heard Katie's voice from within her. "Good idea Katie, thanks." She blushed a but when she said it was comfortable inside her. "Well, you should rpoabably stay until we deal with the building." She told Katie before calling to Kylie, "Hey Katie had an idea! Follow me!" She called out as she looked for the car park that Katie had suggested. Finally she spotted it and led the building toward it with Kylie. They dropped the building down slowly, luckily not doing too much damage.

Once the building was safely on the ground the group headed back toward the scene of the fight. Cora landed on the ground and couldn't help but laugh at Valancy's words. "Soon Valancy, we probably have a lot to talk about, but first we have to deal with him." She said, pointing toward the unconcious android in the crater. Soon police cars and black SUVs began arriving on the scene. Cora visably tensed. She didn't like police figures at all. Suddenly a man in a black suit came out of one of the cars and aproached the group. "You're the ones who defeated this android?" He asked, taking out a badge that showed he was from the defense department. "My name is Andrew Saunders. We need to find somewhere private, we have a lot to discuss." He said to them. Looking a little nervously at Cora who was glaring at him intensely. No doubt this man knew she was an android as well.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:25 am

The Starlight wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

"The name's Valancy, Lady Lantern!" she shouted back with a hint of humor in her voice, as she began retracting her roots, disconnecting the trees from herself, the building and each other, letting go of it. Her work was done. Feeling as if she had been stretched in four directions at once, she fell to the ground, looking up to the sky. "Can we go get our coffee now?" she asked no one in particular, breathing heavily.

"After we're done, I know a great coffee place. I know a girl who works there too. Discounts for days." Kylie replied, laughing as she did. She and Cora carried the building off to wherever they planned on taking it.

Tomia wrote:As Cora was carrying the building with Kylie she suddenly heard Katie's voice from within her. "Good idea Katie, thanks." She blushed a but when she said it was comfortable inside her. "Well, you should probably stay until we deal with the building." She told Katie before calling to Kylie, "Hey Katie had an idea! Follow me!" She called out as she looked for the car park that Katie had suggested. Finally she spotted it and led the building toward it with Kylie. They dropped the building down slowly, luckily not doing too much damage.

Once the building was safely on the ground the group headed back toward the scene of the fight. Cora landed on the ground and couldn't help but laugh at Valancy's words. "Soon Valancy, we probably have a lot to talk about, but first we have to deal with him." She said, pointing toward the unconscious android in the crater. Soon police cars and black SUVs began arriving on the scene. Cora visibly tensed. She didn't like police figures at all. Suddenly a man in a black suit came out of one of the cars and approached the group. "You're the ones who defeated this android?" He asked, taking out a badge that showed he was from the defense department. "My name is Andrew Saunders. We need to find somewhere private, we have a lot to discuss." He said to them. Looking a little nervously at Cora who was glaring at him intensely. No doubt this man knew she was an android as well.

"Katie's the lightning girl? Alright, I guess she knows the city pretty well." Kylie didn't automatically think of her friend, Katie was a common name, but a nagging feeling appeared in the back of her head. They flew to the car park and dropped the building, then returned to Valancy and the antagonistic android.

Suddenly, a wild G-Man appeared! Kylie looked at him and his badge apprehensively. "We're not going to one of those secret facilities where you poke and tickle us until we work for you, right? Because I have classes tomorrow that I can't miss even if I wanted to."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:29 am

"Typically, when people say study me, they mean tie me to a surgical table and start slicing away. However, I know how it works, so if you'd rather me explain it to you, I would prefer doing that to being vivisected." Killian said not really a fan of him being "studied." Far too many negative connotations have come from that. "My powers, much like Valka's and Late Odin's. Stem from an extra-dimensional energy. Mine comes from the Speed Force. The thread of space and time. It holds everything together and pushes time forward. By channeling it's power I can do all sorts of crazy things." He said and heard that Hermod was not happy about losing a race to him. "Which would would be... The one that make him feel the least terrible? If I say yes, and we race... We all know how that's gonna turn out. I say no, and that's saying he's not worth my time. I say yes and let him win, he'll know I did that and be even more irritated."

"I never get to use my full power. When we fought, it was only the third time. Once when I fought Nightmare, another when I fought the Phoenix. I was able to beat Nightmare, but the same thing happened from when I fought you, Valka." He said making a fart noise. "Powers get lazy and just turn off when they feel like it."

Naja

She sadly was not having much luck with her locating of alien technology. Most places had lined everything with lead, which she couldn't see through. However she decided that she needed a break. There was what appeared to be a fight going on in New York, but by the time she got there, it was already covered. By what looked like a group of female superheroes. "Oh... Hi. Yeah I heard about some sort of fight going on, but clearly I'm a bit too late." She said.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:31 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

A plan, that was what they needed right now. Whoever this guy was, whoever was controlling him or giving him orders, didn't sense the dark power festering within him. The fact that this thing knew who Okarot was and was challenging his daughter and Claudia of all people, didn't help the situation any, especially if he wasn't there. And the fact that Hiroshi didn't know who or what this monster was, made the situation all the worse. What really mattered of course was that he was a maddened, cackling beast, with an energy incredibly dark.

Looking back towards Claudia, who was wrapping herself around Tomia, Hiroshi tensed as the monster stepped forward. They needed a way to get Tomia out of there and have fighters focused on this beast. Hiroshi could fight this thing, but power was angled in this beast's favor, skill and experience clearly went in his favor. Right now with Hiroshi on Namek, that eliminated him.

Turning his head, Hiroshi scanned over Moori, who had recoiled in shock when the monster had first appeared. Sure the power he felt from this thing was significant and would give him a run for his money, but it was nothing terrifying. Which meant Moori felt something they didn't, or had never felt a power like this, which honestly after Frost and Garlic Junior, he doubted.

There was a power near the building the Beast had destroyed that looked ready to fight, if they timed it right and worked in tandem, they could take this thing down-

There was a pause when Hiroshi turned to the new Elder of the Namek. The same expression Moori wore was etched across his features as well, and even in his social akwardness he knew that something was wrong. The Nameks had never been the bravest, but they'd never been cowards.

Unless they're picking up on something I'm not

" Hiroshi, if you fight that thing, you'll all die, the planet will be razed and destroyed. Please rethink your options." Moori finally said, trembling slightly.

Thats it. Off to Earth we go!

Flaring his energy, golden energy whipped up around him, lightening sparking around his form as his hair sharpened and spiked upwards. Sighing, he flared his energy more, the air before him shattering like glass before he dove through it.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

The world warped around him as jumped from planet to planet, finally arriving behind Broly, his guard raised as golden flames whipped around his frame. Steel towers rose into the sky, or some did, most looked crumpled and broken, while the wind whipped harshly at his face. But the Super Saiyan had no time to admire the city in its sorta glory, In front of him, the M marked beast began to cackle again, a stronger wave rolling off his soot covered face.

"What's wrong?" He cackled maddeningly, looking more confident and amused as he looked over Claudia " Have you never seen the true power of a Super Saiyan bitch?"

To Hiroshi, it was hardly words to incite anger.But the latter half of the sentence was cause for concern and fury. Claudia was someone he cared about, and needed to win this battle, and even if her power was incredible and fed by anger, he needed her level headed and focused to win this. Clearing his throat, Hiroshi got the giants attention.

" I'm sorry, but bitch isn't a very nice word." The words leaving his mouth as his aura exploded around him, the ground quaking as it fissured in every direction, a scowl covering his face as two twin orbs of azure energy swirled in his palms.

" I don't know who you are, but threatening my daughter and girlfriend really pisses me off prick!" With those words, the bolts shot from his palms, streaking towards the giant striding towards them. Colliding mere moments later, the landscape shook with incredible force, sending broken glass, twisted and warped steel, and chunks of concrete in every direction. The waves of force rolling collapsed a nearby skyscraper, its top breaking through the center and plummeting down through its floors. Smoke rose from the crater as Hiroshi stood stationary, staring expectantly into the crater.

When the smoke parted seconds later, Hiroshi immediately went into crisis response mode. Shifting his weight to one side, moving his arm out, he shoved Claudia aside and pulled back as the golden figure blasted between the three of them, coming in for a tackle but finding empty space instead. The tall giants legs slammed into the earth meters from them, causing a large build up a soil rock before him as the concrete cracked beneath him and the pressure he put off. The act slowed the Saiyans movement, giving him time to turn and face the trio, With a feral look spread across his features, he reached his hand out as a green orb formed in his hands, a new hill of rock forming as he moved.

When he threw his hand out, Hiroshi felt confident he could dodge the incoming blast, preparing to swat it away.. until it fractured. Hundreds of blasts scattered from one, and Hiroshi's face twisted into one of frustrated surprise. Bounding upwards, he dodged one below him, before twisting in the air like a pretzel to dodge several and swat more away from his daughter and Claudia.

The city, once a testament to human ability and success, quickly transformed into a hellish apocalyptic city scape. Green blasts rolled over around the city, sending cars, concrete, glass and warped steel in every direction. Hovering back, cautiously backing away from the looming smoke clouds, Hiroshi turned just in time to see the next attack coming. Before it could make contact, muscle memory taking over, Hiroshi spun away, smashing his palm against the monsters jaw, the Saiyan's eyes widening in pain as he flew through the glass of a shop.

Claudia put Tomia down and smiled at her. A feeling of joy now going through her now that Hiroshi was back. Also, now her boyfriend aparantly... though she wasn't about to question it or complain... because it seemed right. Sex might be... odd... they'd have to find somewhere. She patted Tomia on the head. "Now, keep safe. Make sure the brick headed muscle brain doesn't hurt you. I'm going to go with your father and beat him up."

She then jumped, her red body, encircled with searing blue fire, leaped into the air. She landed on top of whereever Broly Landed, a mega hulk punch slamming downwards into the Saiyan, empowered by both fire and rage. She slammed her fists down repeatedly onto him, unrelenting in her beating. "Call. Me. Bitch. One. More. Time. Mother. Fucker!" She then followed up with another punishing downward smash. Claudia Smash puny Saiyan!

Hiroshi:

" Claudia, I know your angry but our best hope of beating this guy is if we work together and take him on together." Hiroshi offered, steeling himself as he stared into the inky black smoke where the Giant had been smashed.

As Claudia began to respond, the ground before them shattered, concrete scattering amidst a horribly loud wave of green energy. Floating there in the center of the smoke, the source of power was gathering his strength.

Looking up at them, his eyes blazing with barely held rage and hatred, the Saiyan sneered.

" Did you really think you could harm me? He roared. " Do you really think because there are two of you, that you can challenge the power I have in only my finger tip!"

There was another rumble from the Giant as a wave of force rolled off his body. It was hard to understand how quickly his power was rising and how quickly he was approaching a level Hiroshi couldn't keep up with. A chill ran up Hiroshi's spine as a maddened cackle echoed through the valley.

" I can't wait to strip everything you two care about away." Broly cackled " For everything you've done to me, for believing you could injure the Legend himself, I will make you suffer as no one before. I will hunt down everything you care about and rip them limb from limb! Just like I will do to you!"

The energy swirling around Broly exploded as he rocketed off at the two, the world warping around him from pure speed. Moving with all his available speed to intercept, Claudia in tow, Hiroshi threw a jab into Broly's traps, the impact echoing across the almost abandoned city scape, as loud as any explosion so far. The flesh hardly gave way, barely moving against the force exerted against it. There was no visible pain on the Saiyan's face, only a flash of fury as he roared at them. Even when he smashed his knee against Broly's ribs, the skin barely dented, unmarked by the force of the blow, as the Giant continued on his path.

Grabbing Claudia's arm then Hiroshi's, the Saiyan roughly dragged them up, cackling madly the entire time.

' What's wrong? Surprised that you pathetic excuses for Warriors are outmatched!" the Super Saiyan grinned, before dragging them at break neck speeds back towards the concrete below them.

Grabbing desperately at the hand locked like steel around his forearm, Hiroshi desperately attempted to yank his arm free. Flailing desperately, Hiroshi slammed his booted foot into the Monsters side and cracked him across the jaw with his palm, all to no avail. before the lock could be broken, the hand released his arm, Hiroshi knowing exactly what that meant. Within a second of the grip releasing, Hiroshi and Claudia slammed into the ground, their bodies cracking the asphalt and burying them beneath a wave of jagged rock.

Rolling in time, Hiroshi avoided a vicious boot coming down to break his ribcage. Bounding backwards out of the roll, Hiroshi raised a sloppy guard as a massive fist swung towards him, the strike jarring him down to the bones, as another arced up into his stomach, swinging him up into the air. before he could even begin to recover, the air shifted around him, just in time for the hulking Saiyan to move forward, twisting violently in the air, pulling his arm back from Hiroshi's gut. Seemingly within the same instance, the meaty fist came swinging back around again, battering Hiroshi's face like a hammer. With his head jerked violently to the side, Hiroshi lost what little control of his body he had left, his body rocketing away in a blur of speed. Skidding across the asphalt, his frame skipped violently across the surface, before he bounced off a car and through the glass window of a shop. Tile gave way to reveal mud, which made room for his frame.

it was only two hits, and it felt like he'd fought an entire sparring match with Pikkon all over again. Slowly, he began to pull himself up, ignoring the screaming and protesting from his muscles as he dislodged himself from the jagged tile. Clearing the worst of the mud from his eyes and neck, he heard several cracks and booms in the distance.

As soon as he looked up, a blue and gold blur was came rocketing towards him. Blinking several times, he recognized the frame of his daughter and the Saiyan from earlier, Moori told him his name was Hazzel. it took a moment for Hiroshi to release the young girl from the embrace.

" Kid, I know your glad to see me, but you need to go. this thing is hellbent on destroying us and I cant fight him without worryign about you, okay?" The sad nod told him everything.

" Hey, umm Hazzel, you got any fighting experience?" Hiroshi said easily, wiping more mud from the front of his Gi. turning his head, Hiroshi's eyes widened at the Giant, who was now casually and confidently striding towards them.

" Listen to me, in order to beat this thing, we have to work together. " Hiroshi shouted, his aura bursting around him as lightening scattered off his form. " Follow my lead and we can win this."

There was a moment where Hiroshi swore the Saiyan bristled at the remark. it was true though, even if Hiroshi didn't like teamwork as much as the next guy, this thing was to strong.

" I'll distract him," Hiroshi said quietly. " When I use my Sparking Meteor attack, I need you and Clauida to strike form opposite sides, if we hit him on three sides, there's no way he can keep them all at bay!"

Hear that Claudia? When I throw the Sparking meteor attack, you and this Saiyan we just met need to throw an attack too, overwhelm him.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Cora
Agent Saunders chuckled at Kylie's comment. "No, it's nothing like that. We just need to talk about what happened here." He told her. Soon a large number of soldiers were surrounding and detaining the unconcious 22, putting a strange pair of black handcuffs on him. "If you'll come with me, my team has established a command tent that we can speak in privately just down the block. He said to the group, leading them toward it.

Cora was very untrustworthy of this man, and hadn't started walking, her eyes still glaring at him with absolute hatred. She was barely alerted when another woman came flying toward them and landed nearby, asking questions. Cora wasn't in the mood to answer but decided she should. "That android over there attacked the city, so we stopped him." Cora said, not even bothering to ask who she was or how she got there. Cora had seen enough that day to believe anything.

Hazzel
Hazzel heard Hiroshi's words and didn't bother asking questions. This fight had to come before that. He nodded when he asked if he had fighting experience and then heard what he wanted him to do. "Alright I can do that." He told the other Saiyan, flying over to the other side of Broly. He'd a tack when signaled. He hoped it would be enough.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:45 pm

Tomia wrote:Cora
Agent Saunders chuckled at Kylie's comment. "No, it's nothing like that. We just need to talk about what happened here." He told her. Soon a large number of soldiers were surrounding and detaining the unconscious 22, putting a strange pair of black handcuffs on him. "If you'll come with me, my team has established a command tent that we can speak in privately just down the block. He said to the group, leading them toward it.

"Alright, but if I see any needles I'm leaving." Kylie walked over to Valancy and helped her off the ground, then started following Saunders to the tent. But there was something else that needed attention. Something scaly.

The Republic of Atria wrote:Naja

She sadly was not having much luck with her locating of alien technology. Most places had lined everything with lead, which she couldn't see through. However she decided that she needed a break. There was what appeared to be a fight going on in New York, but by the time she got there, it was already covered. By what looked like a group of female superheroes. "Oh... Hi. Yeah I heard about some sort of fight going on, but clearly I'm a bit too late." She said.

"AHH! SNAKE LADY!" Kylie screamed, waving her power ring at Naja. "GET IT AWAY!" What Kylie forgot was that since her ring ran on willpower, and fear diminished its powers, nothing actually happened other than a 20 year-old girl waving a ring about. She stopped and stared at her ring, then at Naja.

"You're not... here to fight... are you..?" Kylie stammered. Seems her weakness had been found: things that terrify normal people. Like giant snake people, global annihilation, and reality TV.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:16 pm

Naja wasn't really sure how to react to the woman flailing what appeared to be a Green Lantern ring. "Woah woah... Calm down. I'm on your side and not here to fight... Unless green lanterns suddenly became the bad guys." She said and put her hands up. "And snake lady? Okay, so my name is Naja, but I don't call you... Greenie or something." She said but was obviously kidding. "I heard fighting when I was flying over the city and thought I'd check it out, but it seems like I missed all the action. Speaking of which, are you all doing some sort of all women team? Cause there's a lot of you. And I'd like to try out. I'm the Golden Guardian's girlfriend. Or wife. Same thing pretty much. And, I'm just as strong as he is. Maybe even stronger but don't let him hear that." She said. Hopefully the Green Lantern would muster the courage to blast her with a construct, having never fought a lantern, there was no telling if she would be able to win.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:58 pm

Hangar 18 wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
If reduced to dust could be used to describe the aftermath of a blast like Dabra's, then Myosai would take that category.

Literally, large chunks of her were reduced to dust and disintegrated, from the massive explosion put forth by Dabra. Now, she could regenerate, but much slower than Dabra, and much more painfully; A trait she was unfortunate to not master yet.

Regenerating all these limbs and body parts was the most painful experience she had ever had so far, far more painful than fighting cellnemba a few days ago. She'd managed to regenerate successfully, like Dabra, yet hers took five minutes and was much more painful than even she expected. Sobbing half and pissed off the other half, she gingerly held her devastated arm. A new goal for her, she thought, was to master regeneration by the time she's reached the final stage of her maturity, with 10/10 of her power unlocked. At That point she'd be forming full sentences, and she'd have the capability to wipe out solar systems, and, at that point, would be able to destroy far larger things when enraged.

Right now, she WAS enraged. The pink aura around her was slowly gathering, as she panted, releasing her injured arm as she popped her neck.

"I... Myosai, surprised.." She said. The only three people who'd ever managed to get past her first attack in her Death ball game were Magnus, Cell, and, now, Dabra. This enraged her, but, soon, she realized what he was.

Dabra was a being of pure hatred and evil, and she could easily tell this because of the energy she could sense in him. Comparable to hers when she was angry. While she had gained power by absorbing Cell and his juniors and Janemba on Mars, he had to have had an immense base power, meaning he had the advantage. While she knew more moves and abilities by absorbing the two, he could dish out more damage and, as shown in their game of Death Ball.

Myosai sat down on a drifting piece of debris. "Myosai needs to think."

She'd got here first, but he was the one who found her in the first place. Perhaps.. Was he here to kill her, or, do worse things to her?

"Are... Are you here to destroy Myosai?" She asked innocently, less interested in the game and more interested in the backstory behind him. Why had he found her first?

Dabra smiled, as he saw the damage he had inflicted, and was prepared to finish the fight, when he realized she wasn't really interested in fighting. It was all just a game to her, a not a death match. Dabra's eyes returned to their blue color. Looks like he wouldn't have to enter the Ascended Majin State. He slowly flew over to her, and spoke in a somewhat relieved tone, "I don't want to destroy you. I was looking for my brother. But, instead of finding Buu, I sensed you.", he said, hoping she had calmed down.

Dabra quickly realized that she was not a Pure Majin, and was instead a Majin who was fused with other being, "You're not a Pure Majin, are you? You fused with others.", he said, sighing, "Bad choice. They hold you back. Pure Majins can grow stronger, but Fused Majins must absorb to gain strength."

"Myosai doesn't know what you're talking about." She thought for a moment, before it clicked in her head. "Oh! You mean absorbing Mr. Cell and Mr. Janemba?" She asked. "Myosai was powerful from da start, she got powerful blowing up places and fighting powerful people. Myosai wanted to absorb Mr. Cell and Mr. Janemba because they were really powerful, and they really increased Myosai's strength." She said, flexing muscles for added affect. "Myosai gains power in stages. Myosai is at stage 9, she thinks." She thought. By the time she reached stage Ten, blowing up planets would be as easy as the flick of a wrist.

She calmed down as well, distracted mainly by his questions. "You are looking for your brother?" Then it all came back together. "Oh! Buu is not me, Buu is your brother!" She nodded. "Myosai would help you find Buu but, Mr. Magnus and other guy are down there fighting bad guys." She pointed down at the exact spot they were at, in the Arabian Peninsula.

Accidentally and without her knowledge, Myosai fired a small, but extremely deadly energy sphere from her finger, which soon grew to the size of a Main Battle Tank. While it was not powerful enough to destroy a planet, she'd used Ki blasts like those to destroy Asteroids. Combined with that, earth was rather fragile, So Magnus, if he was using Planetary Assimilation, would have a REALLY bad time if that hit him. She had to stop it.

"Uh.." She looked at the sphere, closing in on the Stratosphere by now. "Oops."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:53 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Naja wasn't really sure how to react to the woman flailing what appeared to be a Green Lantern ring. "Woah woah... Calm down. I'm on your side and not here to fight... Unless green lanterns suddenly became the bad guys." She said and put her hands up. "And snake lady? Okay, so my name is Naja, but I don't call you... Greenie or something." She said but was obviously kidding. "I heard fighting when I was flying over the city and thought I'd check it out, but it seems like I missed all the action. Speaking of which, are you all doing some sort of all women team? Cause there's a lot of you. And I'd like to try out. I'm the Golden Guardian's girlfriend. Or wife. Same thing pretty much. And, I'm just as strong as he is. Maybe even stronger but don't let him hear that." She said. Hopefully the Green Lantern would muster the courage to blast her with a construct, having never fought a lantern, there was no telling if she would be able to win.

"That's... actually not a bad idea..." Remarked Katie, now outside Cora. She didn't seem to mind the snake lady at all, after all she had grown up in an area where Mutants were rather common. And when she heard she was pretty powerful, ideas starting turning in her head. She'd have to try the thing she had tried on Cora on Naja at some point. She smiled at all of them. "That's actually an awesome idea! Guys. After the Feds are done with us we should head back to my pla- I mean home base to form a team and stuff!" She paused. "Yes. I have... a Voltcave... like Batman." She nodded as she lied to keep the feds from suspecting she was just a regular college girl. Naja and Greenie would soon find out that she didn't have a Voltcave.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:17 pm

Agent Saunders was leading the group to the tent that was serving as headquarters as the girls spoke among themselves. Cora wasn't sure about most of what Naja had said. She didn't know who the Golden Guardian was, and then she asked if they were a team and suddenly Katie began to chime in. She seemed pretty excited about the idea of them creating a team. Cora wasn't as sure. She had never been part of a team before, she didn't know if she would fit in. However she had really enjoyed fighting with the others today, and it would be a great way for her to finally get the friends that she always wanted. Still, they could talk about that later.

Saunders had led them into the tent headquarters and brought them to a large table where soldiers brought chairs for them to sit around. Cora looked quite nervous about this. She hated the sight of soldiers. "So, first thing is is I want to get your accounts about what happened here today. We'll need all the facts for our report. Let's start with the big things first, what happened to the building? And how did you defeat your opponent?" He asked the group, another man sat nearby, pen and paper in hand.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:29 pm

"Volt... Cave?" Naja asked. "I assume that means you have electric powers, right? Wouldn't something like the Power Plant make more sense?" She asked. "As for the team thing. Well, one thing is for sure, we'll need a name. Since the Justice League and Avengers went and took all of the good names, that means we'll actually have to be original. Which stinks. I was going to suggest the Power Puff Girls..." Naja said as a joke. She was happy to see at least one of the women in the room didn't freak out about her appearance. She had always been a little off put by it sometimes. At least until she met Alex, someone who had just as many problems fitting in as she did. So she did her best to make sure she never treated anyone the way she was. Unless they were assholes.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:50 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Volt... Cave?" Naja asked. "I assume that means you have electric powers, right? Wouldn't something like the Power Plant make more sense?" She asked. "As for the team thing. Well, one thing is for sure, we'll need a name. Since the Justice League and Avengers went and took all of the good names, that means we'll actually have to be original. Which stinks. I was going to suggest the Power Puff Girls..." Naja said as a joke. She was happy to see at least one of the women in the room didn't freak out about her appearance. She had always been a little off put by it sometimes. At least until she met Alex, someone who had just as many problems fitting in as she did. So she did her best to make sure she never treated anyone the way she was. Unless they were assholes.

Katie frowned under her green mask, and quickly moved over to Naja. "Just between us and the team, the volt cave is my code word for my apartment. I don't want anyone tracing us back there if we go ahead with this team stuff. Secret identities have to be protected after all." She explained, whispering. "Plus it doesn't hurt to make us sound more rich and well connected than we are." She winked under her mask, now smiling. She kinda liked this Naja.

"Oh and yes, I have electrical powers. Plus a few others. Like Ion control and Plasma stuff." Now speaking loud enough to be heard by everyone. "Name... Name... Power Puff Girls sounds like an animated show, so I'm guessing it's taken too..." She paused. "Justice... Justice... Justice girls?" She suggested.

Tomia wrote:Agent Saunders was leading the group to the tent that was serving as headquarters as the girls spoke among themselves. Cora wasn't sure about most of what Naja had said. She didn't know who the Golden Guardian was, and then she asked if they were a team and suddenly Katie began to chime in. She seemed pretty excited about the idea of them creating a team. Cora wasn't as sure. She had never been part of a team before, she didn't know if she would fit in. However she had really enjoyed fighting with the others today, and it would be a great way for her to finally get the friends that she always wanted. Still, they could talk about that later.

Saunders had led them into the tent headquarters and brought them to a large table where soldiers brought chairs for them to sit around. Cora looked quite nervous about this. She hated the sight of soldiers. "So, first thing is is I want to get your accounts about what happened here today. We'll need all the facts for our report. Let's start with the big things first, what happened to the building? And how did you defeat your opponent?" He asked the group, another man sat nearby, pen and paper in hand.
\
"Dammit Man you ruined my train of thought..." She whined, then sighed. "Fine. Okay." She replied. Then quickly relayed the events of the past fight without pausing for breath at high speeds. She wanted to get this over with. Once she was done. She inhaled. "And the building is in a nearby parking lot, taking up a lot of empty spaces. Boy people are going to be pisssed..." She commented.
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Naja wasn't really sure how to react to the woman flailing what appeared to be a Green Lantern ring. "Woah woah... Calm down. I'm on your side and not here to fight... Unless green lanterns suddenly became the bad guys." She said and put her hands up. "And snake lady? Okay, so my name is Naja, but I don't call you... Greenie or something." She said but was obviously kidding. "I heard fighting when I was flying over the city and thought I'd check it out, but it seems like I missed all the action. Speaking of which, are you all doing some sort of all women team? Cause there's a lot of you. And I'd like to try out. I'm the Golden Guardian's girlfriend. Or wife. Same thing pretty much. And, I'm just as strong as he is. Maybe even stronger but don't let him hear that." She said. Hopefully the Green Lantern would muster the courage to blast her with a construct, having never fought a lantern, there was no telling if she would be able to win.

"The Golden Guardian? That's... cool..." Kylie backed away from Naja and consulted her ring. "Uh, Ring? Mr. Jordan said you could tell me things. Who's the Golden Guardian?"

The Ring responded promptly and correctly "[The Golden Guardian is a scientifically created hero made via a joint venture between the United States and Canadian governments. His name is Alex, and he was created to defeat all threats to humanity. He continues to do this five years after escaping form government custody. One of the most powerful, and rebellious, forces in Sector 2814.]"

"Cool." Kylie murmured, stopping the ring's explanation. "Sounds like a fun guy if you're a human." She turned back to face the other girls with a smile. "Sorry... Naja. You just surprised me. My name's not Greenie though, I'm the Lady Lantern. Because all the other Green Lanterns around here are older guys. Not really my type either."

Tomia wrote:Saunders had led them into the tent headquarters and brought them to a large table where soldiers brought chairs for them to sit around. Cora looked quite nervous about this. She hated the sight of soldiers. "So, first thing is is I want to get your accounts about what happened here today. We'll need all the facts for our report. Let's start with the big things first, what happened to the building? And how did you defeat your opponent?" He asked the group, another man sat nearby, pen and paper in hand.

"The first building, or the second one?" Kylie replied. "The first one: I don't know, I was late. Channel 4 made it out to look like that guy did it." Kylie pointed off in the general direction of where she last saw 22. "The second one: same guy. He was... uh... flying through the air, and he hit the building to distract us. Valancy and I stopped it from falling while these two," pointing at Katie and Cora, "beat him up. Then we moved the broken building away, and here we are." After Kylie's long explanation, she heaved a heavy sigh. "That was a lot of work though. I sure hope everyone who was in that building is going to be alright."
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:13 pm

"Oh... Um okay. We'll have to work on that at some point." She whispered back. An apartment? Sure, her and Alex's first encounter took place in her apartment, but that was before she got her new powers. Since then they mostly never stayed in one place for long. Lack of a need for sleep or any form of rest for that matter made it impractical to have a home. Especially since neither her nor Alex actually had any money. It's not like anyone was hiring snake women. Maybe Wal-mart. "Nah. It's fine. It's not like snake people are a common sight." She said smiling. "You never watched the Power Puff Girls? Why am I the only one who's heard of TV and movies?" She asked in a half joking half serious manner. "I'm kinda human. Inhuman actually. Alex took me to space with some of his alien friends. He's a bit... Stoic and blunt at times. But it's not really the poor guy's fault. He was meant to be a weapon."

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:15 pm

Cora had walked along with the group in silence, listening to the others talk and Katie began rattling off ideas for names for the team that they apparently we're going to create. Cora was thinking aimlessly when suddenly a thought came to her mind. Katie had said her last name was prince, which was a position of royalty. She couldn't give that away though to the others. "Maybe Justice Queens? I feel like that sounds... nice." She said, not being able to say that her inspiration was Katie's last name.

When they arrived at the table Cora couldn't help but smile in amusement as Katie retold the events of the day at a high speed pace. She enjoyed watching the note taker desperately try to keep up. He seemed to have a much asier job following Kylie as he wrote down her account as well. Saunders was listening intently the while time, not speaking. Finally he spoke when Kylie asked about the civilans. "There were some injuries, some people are in bad shape, but no expected fatalities thanks to you girls. A lot of people are alive because of you, and the U.S. government owes you a debt of gratitude."

"What was that Android doing here?" Cora demanded. Her tone wasn't very friendly. Agent Saunders looked at Cora intently. "I figured you would have some questions Android 21. Well, the truth is he was created by the United States Government as a failsafe... against you." Cora's eyes widened as the agent continued. "He was being programed to become operational when he escaped, and came after you."

"And what do you plan on doing with him?" She asked the agent. "There's nothing to worry about there. We are making every effort to ensure we have a facility that he can not escape from." Cora looked quite skeptical, but Saunders ignored it.

"The U.S. government would like to be on better terms with you Android 21. It seems that we had the wrong impression of you. Wed like you to come join us at the defense department." Cora scoffed, "I'm not interested in working for you. However there is something I want." Saunders raised an eyebrow and Cora continued, "I want the lab I was developed in. I know it was kept intact, and I want anything that was seized from it to be returned. I'll consider that my payment for cleaning up after you." She said coldly.

Saunders considered it for a moment, "I'll discuss it with my bosses, but I suspect that can be arranged." He then turned to the others in eh group. "The government tower you all a debt as well. If there's any favors you need, I'll try to see if we can accommodate. Within reason of course. For now that's all we need. You're all free to go if you'd like, and thank you again for your help." Saunders told the group. Cora was the first to quickly leave the table. Clearly wanting to get away from men in uniform as soon as possible. The experience was bringing back very unpleasant memories for her.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Tomia wrote:"There were some injuries, some people are in bad shape, but no expected fatalities thanks to you girls. A lot of people are alive because of you, and the U.S. government owes you a debt of gratitude."

"Good, because it was kinda touch-and-go there for a while. That building was not a 5-pound dumbbell, I'll tell you that!" Kylie laughed off this comment, tuning into the conversation outside the tent.

Tomia wrote:"Maybe Justice Queens? I feel like that sounds... nice."

"Did I hear team naming? Because superhero teams are super-cool." Kylie poked her head out of the tent long enough to engage in this conversation. "Justice Queens? That sounds awesome! Got my vote!" Kylie was about to start celebrating and joining the others outside, when she remembered Saunders was still talking to her.

"Hold that thought girls, he's still talking." She retreated back inside the tent to finish the conversation.

Tomia wrote:"The government tower you all a debt as well. If there's any favors you need, I'll try to see if we can accommodate. Within reason of course."

"Alright, we'll contact you if we need somethi— WAIT A MINUTE." Kylie stopped talking, stared for a moment, and smiled.

"How about helping New York's newest superheroine team set up shop? Maybe... fund a headquarters for us? Give me a number where I can contact you, we'll talk about that after we fix things on our end." Kylie held out her hand for the expected slip of paper with a number on it. Unless the government was more into giving out those phones that can only call one number. That'd work too.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Frank Mayhem, Earth

Intermission

I was still laying down on the ground in my teleporter's landing spot, seemingly doing nothing. In reality, I needed to catch my breath after all of that happened, though figuratively. It's hard to live a life of constant fighting and pulse-pounding action - you have to take a rest sometimes. But not for long - because then you'll get lazy and sit around doing nothing. I quickly stood up and brushed off the dirt and gravel off my clothes. I still wear them, despite not even needing them. If you want to live on Earth, you have to adapt to it's customs.

Now what? Well, the most logical course of action would be to jab those two elenentals who killed me back there right in their puffed out cheeks. But not yet... Influx is still recharging after the battle on that unnamed planet. I bet Xicor is spending his time right now trying to find a way to get rid of that flaw and become better than me. Well... what does one like me do when he knows hes out of punching options and he might or might not get screwed over soon?

It's a tricky question, but a bar is a solid solution. "Solid". As in "not really". Well, at least there might be some weakling Earthlings inside, trying to fight me and just asking to boost my self-esteem. With all of these thoughts, I rose up from the ground and flew off to the northwest.

I don't even remember which city is it. What I know is that it is a place I visit sometimes. Throughout my long years of living on Earth, I've visited many places, but not many were as wretched and pub-heavy as this one. Perfect. After checking out the town from the skies, I landed on the ground in front of a small local bar, and without many thoughts, walked in.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:58 am

Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem, Earth

Intermission

I was still laying down on the ground in my teleporter's landing spot, seemingly doing nothing. In reality, I needed to catch my breath after all of that happened, though figuratively. It's hard to live a life of constant fighting and pulse-pounding action - you have to take a rest sometimes. But not for long - because then you'll get lazy and sit around doing nothing. I quickly stood up and brushed off the dirt and gravel off my clothes. I still wear them, despite not even needing them. If you want to live on Earth, you have to adapt to it's customs.

Now what? Well, the most logical course of action would be to jab those two elenentals who killed me back there right in their puffed out cheeks. But not yet... Influx is still recharging after the battle on that unnamed planet. I bet Xicor is spending his time right now trying to find a way to get rid of that flaw and become better than me. Well... what does one like me do when he knows hes out of punching options and he might or might not get screwed over soon?

It's a tricky question, but a bar is a solid solution. "Solid". As in "not really". Well, at least there might be some weakling Earthlings inside, trying to fight me and just asking to boost my self-esteem. With all of these thoughts, I rose up from the ground and flew off to the northwest.

I don't even remember which city is it. What I know is that it is a place I visit sometimes. Throughout my long years of living on Earth, I've visited many places, but not many were as wretched and pub-heavy as this one. Perfect. After checking out the town from the skies, I landed on the ground in front of a small local bar, and without many thoughts, walked in.

In the very same bar happened to be a silver haired girl, young looking and pretty. Frank may recognize it as the android Liberty, her eyes clearly on the drink she was nestling. One might think that it'd a little weird seeing a 19 year old girl, much less an android whom shouldn't be able to get drunk, but here she was, obviously more than a little tipsy and tired, looking at a half emptied drink. She sighed. Her confidence had been shaken by the elemental battle. She had thought she could take on anyone, even people more powerful than her. She could always out-think her opponents, from Mongol to Thor she could predict them like clocks. These two... that didn't matter. She couldn't even hurt them. She wondered where it was exactly she went wrong.

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Oh... Um okay. We'll have to work on that at some point." She whispered back. An apartment? Sure, her and Alex's first encounter took place in her apartment, but that was before she got her new powers. Since then they mostly never stayed in one place for long. Lack of a need for sleep or any form of rest for that matter made it impractical to have a home. Especially since neither her nor Alex actually had any money. It's not like anyone was hiring snake women. Maybe Wal-mart. "Nah. It's fine. It's not like snake people are a common sight." She said smiling. "You never watched the Power Puff Girls? Why am I the only one who's heard of TV and movies?" She asked in a half joking half serious manner. "I'm kinda human. Inhuman actually. Alex took me to space with some of his alien friends. He's a bit... Stoic and blunt at times. But it's not really the poor guy's fault. He was meant to be a weapon."

"Not as uncommon as you might think... I used to hang with two other mutants who looked vaguely reptilian." Katie commented offhandedly. "And yes, we will have to fix that at some point. Though for now it's all we got..."

Tomia wrote:Cora had walked along with the group in silence, listening to the others talk and Katie began rattling off ideas for names for the team that they apparently we're going to create. Cora was thinking aimlessly when suddenly a thought came to her mind. Katie had said her last name was prince, which was a position of royalty. She couldn't give that away though to the others. "Maybe Justice Queens? I feel like that sounds... nice." She said, not being able to say that her inspiration was Katie's last name.

When they arrived at the table Cora couldn't help but smile in amusement as Katie retold the events of the day at a high speed pace. She enjoyed watching the note taker desperately try to keep up. He seemed to have a much asier job following Kylie as he wrote down her account as well. Saunders was listening intently the while time, not speaking. Finally he spoke when Kylie asked about the civilans. "There were some injuries, some people are in bad shape, but no expected fatalities thanks to you girls. A lot of people are alive because of you, and the U.S. government owes you a debt of gratitude."

"What was that Android doing here?" Cora demanded. Her tone wasn't very friendly. Agent Saunders looked at Cora intently. "I figured you would have some questions Android 21. Well, the truth is he was created by the United States Government as a failsafe... against you." Cora's eyes widened as the agent continued. "He was being programed to become operational when he escaped, and came after you."

"And what do you plan on doing with him?" She asked the agent. "There's nothing to worry about there. We are making every effort to ensure we have a facility that he can not escape from." Cora looked quite skeptical, but Saunders ignored it.

"The U.S. government would like to be on better terms with you Android 21. It seems that we had the wrong impression of you. Wed like you to come join us at the defense department." Cora scoffed, "I'm not interested in working for you. However there is something I want." Saunders raised an eyebrow and Cora continued, "I want the lab I was developed in. I know it was kept intact, and I want anything that was seized from it to be returned. I'll consider that my payment for cleaning up after you." She said coldly.

Saunders considered it for a moment, "I'll discuss it with my bosses, but I suspect that can be arranged." He then turned to the others in eh group. "The government tower you all a debt as well. If there's any favors you need, I'll try to see if we can accommodate. Within reason of course. For now that's all we need. You're all free to go if you'd like, and thank you again for your help." Saunders told the group. Cora was the first to quickly leave the table. Clearly wanting to get away from men in uniform as soon as possible. The experience was bringing back very unpleasant memories for her.

"Thank you, but I do this superhero stuff as a hobby, not a paying job... although..." She paused. She thought back to something she had came up with a while ago. "I might actually need something from you..." She quickly grabbed her crime fighting bag and rolled out a blueprint she kept. Obscured from the others by her body. She wanted it to be a surprise. "I could use some help with this. Whether you could help me assemble it or give me money to get the parts. It would be much appreciated."

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:11 am

Agent Saunders heard Katie and Kylie's requests and thought about them for a moment. Getting funding wasn't an easy thing to do at the Defense Department, and he'd have to be able to justify it to his duprriors, who might chew him out for just suggesting it. Still, Saunders saw value in helping this group. There were clearly going to be criminals in the future that the government wouldn't be able to stop. They would need this group's help whether they liked it or not.

"Well, I can't promise anything but I'll do my best to get you the funds you need." He told Kylie. When she asked for his number, he went over to a nearby briefcase and opened it, taking out a cell phone and handing it to her. "This phone has my number programmed in, it's a secure line and only can call out to my phone. That way I'll be able to contact you as well." He told her.

Then Katie held a blueprint in front of him and asked for his helping constructing the design. He gave a small smile, "Well I think I know someone who'd be interested in helping you with this. I'll talk to them, and contact you when I know more." He said to her, handing her the other phone from the briefcase. "This one is the same as hers." He said pointing to Klyie. "It has my number programmed in. I'll call you after I've spoken to the person who I think can help you." Then he turned to the group as a whole, "Well ladies, thank you again for your help. We'll be in touch." He told them, before walking away to help deal with the clean up that was needed outside.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:24 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem, Earth

Intermission

In the very same bar happened to be a silver haired girl, young looking and pretty. Frank may recognize it as the android Liberty, her eyes clearly on the drink she was nestling. One might think that it'd a little weird seeing a 19 year old girl, much less an android whom shouldn't be able to get drunk, but here she was, obviously more than a little tipsy and tired, looking at a half emptied drink. She sighed. Her confidence had been shaken by the elemental battle. She had thought she could take on anyone, even people more powerful than her. She could always out-think her opponents, from Mongol to Thor she could predict them like clocks. These two... that didn't matter. She couldn't even hurt them. She wondered where it was exactly she went wrong.

Frank Mayhem, Earth

Intermission

Oh, no... Already bringing back memories...

My eye scanners almost immediately noticed the familiar looking girl on one of the many chairs around. It really stood out, even without the advanced vision, what with her being pretty much the only bright, "happy" and female thing in this entire bar, a place filled with sadness, darkness and edgyness. Speaking of which, Liberty wasn't that joyful either. Maybe she's down after the disaster on Battleworld. Maybe she had a bad day. Maybe she's into alcoholism, even though being an android.

Is it just me or is this he perfect tme to rub my victory at gaining th Influx transformation right at her face? Not literally, though. I zipped through the bar and stopped just a few feet next to Liberty, then spoke:

"So, is this what Earthling heroes do on intermission?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse