NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:02 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Okarot glanced over at the charging enemies. Their power levels had increased marginally, to around 2000. Quite the jump, but, not nearly enough unfortunately. He smiled as he dodged the blasts, moving around Mach 40 and charging the one firing the blasts, the Saiyan suddenly appeared behind him, throwing a downward kick that would launch the Masaki into the ground if connected. Simultaneously, he threw a ball of energy with enough power to level half a continent, though not concentrated as not to actually blow up half the continent.

Sanji & Myaku Masaki

Myaku's eyes widened as he turned around and brought his hands up in attempt to block the blow from Okarot's foot, even though when the kick connected it did indeed send Myaku crashing to the ground, he spat out a small amount of blood, a small smile forming on his face as he saw the ball of energy approach him rapidly "Already the Saiyans are impressing me to say the least..." Myaku smiled, bringing his hands up quickly to try and withstand the blast. Upon grasping hold of the ball of energy it exploded, enveloping his body in the massive explosion of energy that took place "Heh, heh, Impressive, It seems that just be experiencing this power that It could awaken me..." A dark voice spoke within the depths of Myaku's mind, feeling a small and decent amount of his dark, primordial Celestial energy return to It's body "Don't think this is mere charity young Myaku, but I can't let you die just yet!" The entity exclaimed, using his dark energy to form an absorption barrier around Myaku's body, taking most of the Impact from the attack.

Sanji stopped his attack entirely as he turned to look back at the smoldering explosion that enveloped Myaku's body, before he turned to Okarot, his eyes beginning to darken in anger as he could not sense Myaku's energy, but could rather sense an even more sinister energy from within the plume "Ah shit, I can sense a portion of Dark Myaku's energy, but it seems to have only make sure he survives, oh he'd best not regain consciousness until I at least make sure Alexander returns back to fight..." Sanji said to himself, entering a combat stance as his purple aura started to grow around him, his power beginning to steadily rise.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:03 pm

Scanning the security cameras, he could see government agents, soldiers and even a few random metas breaking into his home. Jackson knew what they were here for, and knew that it would take more than one to defend his home. He cocked his kinetic energy gun and prepared for the worst.

"Victor, initiate Operation Bad Wolf." he said calmly.

Slowly, the Injustice armor came to life. Operation Bad Wolf had never been used before, and to be completely honest Stark had hoped he never would have to use it. Injustice walked up beside his creator, nodding knowingly. The two watched the elevator and stairs, waiting for the intruders to make their way to the lab. They waited... and waited... and waited... Still waiting...

BANG!

Explosions rang out as the government officials forced their way in. They wanted the Injustice armor, not the lab or Jackson. They were expendable. Gunshots rang out as Jackson fired at the agents. Injustice ran as fast as he could, dealing as much damage as a superhuman punch could deliver at superhuman speeds. The fight continued for hours. Eventually, reinforcements were called in and Stark and Injustice were forced to barricade themselves in the room that held the Containment Unit.

Stark sighed, "Operation Bad Wolf completed."

The Injustice armor returned to its place and Jackson returned to the containment unit. He knew that he wouldn't be taken alive.

"Victor, initiate Operation Harkness." he said simply.
"Sir, Operation Harkness has not been tested. For all we know, it could kill you." Victor replied.
"Then there is no power source for Injustice or Project Hydra." Jackson retorted, "Do it. Then flood the lab, destroy the island, and isolate yourself into the Project Hydra area. Do not reveal yourself to anyone until I reactivate it. Security Level Gallifrey."
"Yes sir." Victor said simply.

With that, the containment unit slowly sucked the life out of Jackson Stark. It finished just as the agents burst through the door, firing at the body of Stark.

"All clear!" they called.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:54 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Neros wrote:
snip

Augustin's HUD took a HD photo of the coordinates and kept it in memory, as he looked at the planet's profile. Quite an interesting one. It has two suns, blue grass and a green sky, at least as far as he can tell. It was quite far from Earth, in a whole other galaxy, but it would take seconds for his own experimental Einstein-Rosen drive. So, that's convenient. But he needed to fix some issues with it. It works, but it's effects on humans were far more than he needed. Oh, and scouter.

"Hmph. If that's the case, then we'll have to head there as soon as possible. We don't want the Saiyans gaining their wish. I still have a bit of work to do with my spaceship, but I'm sure I can head out fairly soon. Oh, and one more thing - this nice meeting didn't get you off my watch yet. So don't try anything stupid." As he said, Augustin headed out of the main room, and in a few minutes, he had already left the fortress, heading back to London.

It took fairly quick for him to get to his main manor in London. It was one of dozens, but it's the most furnished one. Like a prized diamond in his collection, it shined over the surrounding neighbourhoods. Figuratively. No to mention that it secretly was a super-laboratory. It was already early morning in London, and Augustin hasn't slept for long.

After landing in his backyard, the White Prince entered the home, placed the hand on the left door, and his armor went off of him in a trillion nano-pieces, re-materializing on an armor stand nearby. Such is tech in IJ. Afterwards, he placed the scouter that he held in his hand the whole time on a pedestal, and it literally sunk into it, being examined by the giant computer that is his home. One of the walls turned into a plate, bringing him a cup of coffee, then returned back. Nanobots. Nanobits everywhere.

Augustin sat down on his sofs, drinking the coffee and resting for a bit. The coordinates in the photo he took were examined and already put in the equation. Guess it's time to take the horizontal elevator to his launch pad five kilometers away.

Unless someone knocks on the door, of course.

There was a rapping that the door to the manor, Though the knocks were strangely far apart, as if the person knocking was uncertain about doing so. If someone were to open the door, they would see what seems to be a winged woman, though instead of flesh she had a body of highly durable metal. Her wings seemed to be feathered, though on closer inspection one might see that the feathers were merely specially treated metal. This individual was called Lisa, or Unit 10. Both names that meant absolutely nothing to her.

As for the knocking, she wasn't sure she was doing it right. She had seen several people do it before, and reasoned it was a way of announcing ones presence. She was simply unsure as she had tried it once and was greeted by a very nasty old man with a firearm (She knew what those were by now). The other time she had tried, no one had come to open it. Of course she wasn't hurt, not that he could have done so if he had tried, but it had left her with the idea that perhaps knocking on the door might not be such a good idea after all. She could simply break the door or teleport inside, but the times she had done that had elicited similarly less favorable responses, so she decided to give this method a try at least. She was curious as to how the human inside this house would react.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Maxwell Morningstar

The Mad King found himself standing above a sleek, modern space ship within his underground hangar. A product of his own design, the vessel would make the trip to Namek in record time, and as of a few minutes prior, it was well-equipped with all things Max needed in case of an extended stay. Quickly, rushing out of fear of being late, Val wobbled her way into the room as well, packed bags in hand, each heavy as can be. Maxwell sighed, snatching one of the bags from her hand and effortlessly lifting it while Valerie still shook at her knees. "You can control just how light and how heavy these bags are." Maxwell said, reminding the girl of her powers. She blushed slightly, using her powers to ease her burden a bit.

"Yet," He continued, "There is profound strength in having power, yet choosing not to use it to accomplish your goals." He said, letting her smile happily. In his mind, though, Max thought more on the words, and found that there is strength in doing that, yet there is intelligence in using all powers at your disposal to achieve your wants and desires. "Load your things in the cargo bay, we will be off soon. Namek awaits." He finished, turning instead to a trusted advisor of somesort, informing him of the things Max requested to be done in his absence - a notable one being the termination of all ventilation shafts and the employment of re-breathers and circulating air pumps. The White Prince had some use after all - in identifying weak points in the fortress.

Val finished loading her things as Max watched on, his arms folded tightly as he gazed. Val noticed the stare with a blush, looking around herself to see if Maxwell was staring at someone or something else. Nope - only her. She sheepishly approached and stood next to Max, breaking his line of sight with here. Their size difference was enormous, but the giant seemed to be gentle, placing an arm around Val. She tightened up, but then relaxed at the gesture. "It's time to go. We are to observe in secrecy and found out all we can about the Dragon Balls. Ours will safely remain in the fortress until such a time that we need them, but for now, I need to know how they are made."

He narrowed his eyes, as if he were looking far off in the distance, knowing that such power on Namek was not native, and had the potential to actually be a problem. "And I need to know who Frieza is." He said quietly, the two of them climbing into their ship and preparing all systems for a trans-atmospheric launch. As soon as the all-clear as given, the ship lunged forward for a brief moment, it's electromagnetic rail system shooting them out of the underground cavern some miles below the surface directly into the upper atmosphere. A few switches flipped and buttons pressed by Maxwell caused the space ship to stretch out, much like a piece of gum. As soon as it started, it ended, and the space vessel was far, far from Earth, yet also some ways from Namek. Maxwell was ensuring he did not overshoot the planet and slam into it with his cosmic string jump, so had to settle for his own engines to move him the rest of the way to the green planet.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:18 pm

Outisde of the East City Ruins

Sneaking away while Nicholas and Nathan spoke, he flew silently to his ship, the one he'd arrived in after that day…

"Maybe you should rethink this, you may be a tad stronger than the rest of us, but Father is leagues above even that."

"He challenged me, I'd disgrace myself to back out now."

" But even you said that you couldn't fight him on your own, you admitted that to Moori!"

The statement caused him pause. 'He is correct, Moori said there was no way I'd be able to defeat him, even at my current strength, perhaps I should have taken his offer to train with the North Kaio.'

"Regardless, Mother believed in me, now you must as well." His stern voice caused the three others to swallow, Hiroshi turning to face them, his golden Gi fluttering lightly in the breeze of the planets pseudo-spring.

"Fine we support you."

{ Several Hours Later }

"If your time on that pathetic back water planet has not taught you manners, then perhaps I must do so MYSELF!" Another spear of Violet energy burst next to his form, forcing him to abandon his hiding spot and volley several golden blasts at his father…

But he wasn't there.

"ARGHH!" The entire back side of his skull exploded with a bright flash of pain, throwing him like a rag doll to the tiled surface.

"Ever since your birth, I had nothing but great expectations for you, yet again and again you fail them , just like you mother... Hah!" Hiroshi's surprise attack was redirected, and a painful uppercut to his rib cage shattered several ribs like twigs, and a backhand sent him spiraling away.

"Pathetic weaklings like yourself have no place in this world! MY WORLD, NOW YOU DIE!" Moving his right arm up, flexed at the elbow, he swung it around his head, Hiroshi felt it, it was like air in his lungs was being dragged out forcefully.

'Oh Kami he is!' Frantic hands clawed uselessly at his throat, forming deep gouges in his neck. He'd never felt anything similar, his vision had began to fade, tunnel vision ensuring the last thing he saw was his fathers twisted smile. With one last pound of his fist, it uselessly bruising his chest, his hands fell, darkness threatening to overtake him.

"Struggle all you wish , I'll wipe you out just like Freiza meant to 20 years ago!" And like that, he jerked his arm back, and everything went dark.

" AHHH!" With a scream he awoke from his sleep, having without his knowledge landed in a clearing in the forest. Sweat drenched his shirt, his hands shaking uncontrollably. Arashi's words echoed in his mind.

"Your body still thinks it is in danger, but your safe here, and if you dedicate yourself to getting better, I promise you, you'll get there."

"I-I want t- to…" a sob overtook him as he put his head down and clenched his eyes closed, shutting out the world to escape the hell he'd created.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:20 pm

Nassan wrote:The Jet slowly descended onto Augustin's courtyard, the deafening noise emitted by the jet's engine surrounded the landscape. As the Jet got closer to the surface, it jerked heavily towards the left. A loud 'snap' was heard as the wings pushed against a tree, "Damn it, Nick!", Nathan yelled.

"My bad!"

The jet had landed successfully, save for the fallen tree and the team and it's companions headed out to greet the Prince. They followed the path laid across the courtyard until they were greeted by a grand wooden door. Seems like he's as wealthy as ever, well, let's hope he'd ignore the tree, Nathan sighed, as he proceeded to knock against the door.

"Well, that is interesting." Sayaku mused as they left the ship. "Magic alien balls that grant wishes. And I thought I've seen everything. Can you explain who Augustin is for me?" The guy who Nathan said was a saiyan flew off after they landed, to everyone's confusion, but apparently it wasn't that great of a loss. No one liked him that much anyway, it looked like.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:

Sneaking away while Nicholas and Nathan spoke, he flew silently to his ship, the one he'd arrived in after that day…

"Maybe you should rethink this, you may be a tad stronger than the rest of us, but Father is leagues above even that."

"He challenged me, I'd disgrace myself to back out now."

" But even you said that you couldn't fight him on your own, you admitted that to Moori!"

The statement caused him pause. 'He is correct, Moori said there was no way I'd be able to defeat him, even at my current strength, perhaps I should have taken his offer to train with the North Kaio.'

"Regardless, Mother believed in me, now you must as well." His stern voice caused the three others to swallow, Hiroshi turning to face them, his golden Gi fluttering lightly in the breeze of the planets pseudo-spring.

"Fine we support you."

{ Several Hours Later }

"If your time on that pathetic back water planet has not taught you manners, then perhaps I must do so MYSELF!" Another spear of Violet energy burst next to his form, forcing him to abandon his hiding spot and volley several golden blasts at his father…

But he wasn't there.

"ARGHH!" The entire back side of his skull exploded with a bright flash of pain, throwing him like a rag doll to the tiled surface.

"Ever since your birth, I had nothing but great expectations for you, yet again and again you fail them , just like you mother... Hah!" Hiroshi's surprise attack was redirected, and a painful uppercut to his rib cage shattered several ribs like twigs, and a backhand sent him spiraling away.

"Pathetic weaklings like yourself have no place in this world! MY WORLD, NOW YOU DIE!" Moving his right arm up, flexed at the elbow, he swung it around his head, Hiroshi felt it, it was like air in his lungs was being dragged out forcefully.

'Oh Kami he is!' Frantic hands clawed uselessly at his throat, forming deep gouges in his neck. He'd never felt anything similar, his vision had began to fade, tunnel vision ensuring the last thing he saw was his fathers twisted smile. With one last pound of his fist, it uselessly bruising his chest, his hands fell, darkness threatening to overtake him.

"Struggle all you wish , I'll wipe you out just like Freiza meant to 20 years ago!" And like that, he jerked his arm back, and everything went dark.

" AHHH!" With a scream he awoke from his sleep, having without his knowledge landed in a clearing in the forest. Sweat drenched his shirt, his hands shaking uncontrollably. Arashi's words echoed in his mind.

"Your body still thinks it is in danger, but your safe here, and if you dedicate yourself to getting better, I promise you, you'll get there."

"I-I want t- to…" a sob overtook him as he put his head down and clenched his eyes closed, shutting out the world to escape the hell he'd created.

"Uhh... Are you okay...?" A voice asked. Looking up one would see a orange haired woman, a look of concern on her face. Claudia had found herself wandering the forest after leaving the city. She needed somewhere to go, as things were getting a little too crazy for her. She had somehow found this guy sobbing on the ground. She was not currently flying, or displaying any power whatsoever, so she could easily be mistaken for a regular human.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Charmera wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

-Snipped-

"Uhh... Are you okay...?" A voice asked. Looking up one would see a orange haired woman, a look of concern on her face. Claudia had found herself wandering the forest after leaving the city. She needed somewhere to go, as things were getting a little too crazy for her. She had somehow found this guy sobbing on the ground. She was not currently flying, or displaying any power whatsoever, so she could easily be mistaken for a regular human.

Startled by the sudden intrusion upon his wallowing in self pity break, he bounded back, by nature, charging energy in his fist, but upon seeing the ornate haired women before him, he dissipated the energy, sighing in relief as he stood straighter.

"Y-Yeah, just a bad dream…" His lie tapered off as he studied the women more carefully now, and in all honesty liked what he saw. 'Shes like Maria from Planet Zaros! swallowing and running a hand through his matted hair, hopefully without notice cleaning his appearance up a bit.

"Damn, I just can't get over how pretty she is can I. Oh shit" Fafe playing, he realized he'd spoken the words aloud.
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:51 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Uhh... Are you okay...?" A voice asked. Looking up one would see a orange haired woman, a look of concern on her face. Claudia had found herself wandering the forest after leaving the city. She needed somewhere to go, as things were getting a little too crazy for her. She had somehow found this guy sobbing on the ground. She was not currently flying, or displaying any power whatsoever, so she could easily be mistaken for a regular human.

Startled by the sudden intrusion upon his wallowing in self pity break, he bounded back, by nature, charging energy in his fist, but upon seeing the ornate haired women before him, he dissipated the energy, sighing in relief as he stood straighter.

"Y-Yeah, just a bad dream…" His lie tapered off as he studied the women more carefully now, and in all honesty liked what he saw. 'Shes like Maria from Planet Zaros! swallowing and running a hand through his matted hair, hopefully without notice cleaning his appearance up a bit.

"Damn, I just can't get over how pretty she is can I. Oh shit" Fafe playing, he realized he'd spoken the words aloud.

Claudia blushed slightly as she was called pretty, chuckling nervously. "Heh... Um... thanks...?" She said awkwardly. Memories of her boyfriend came back to her as she did so, horrific burns, crippling damage, the screaming... The horrible screaming that just wouldn't stop... She managed to see him at the hospital before she left, but she ran away after that. She couldn't face him after what she did.

She shook them quickly, not wanting to repeat that incident. Besides, there was nothing she could do now. He was far away and she couldn't go back, not now. "What kind of dream... must have been pretty bad..." She asked.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:01 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Nassan wrote:The Jet slowly descended onto Augustin's courtyard, the deafening noise emitted by the jet's engine surrounded the landscape. As the Jet got closer to the surface, it jerked heavily towards the left. A loud 'snap' was heard as the wings pushed against a tree, "Damn it, Nick!", Nathan yelled.

"My bad!"

The jet had landed successfully, save for the fallen tree and the team and it's companions headed out to greet the Prince. They followed the path laid across the courtyard until they were greeted by a grand wooden door. Seems like he's as wealthy as ever, well, let's hope he'd ignore the tree, Nathan sighed, as he proceeded to knock against the door.

"Well, that is interesting." Sayaku mused as they left the ship. "Magic alien balls that grant wishes. And I thought I've seen everything. Can you explain who Augustin is for me?" The guy who Nathan said was a saiyan flew off after they landed, to everyone's confusion, but apparently it wasn't that great of a loss. No one liked him that much anyway, it looked like.

Nathan grunted frustratingly at the unmoving door. Just as he was about to knock again, he was interrupted by Sayako. "Who's Augustin?--", Nathan exclaimed sarcastically, "Where are you really from?" Nathan teased before transitioning into a more stern expression.

"He was the Crown Prince of Lithuania, until the coup happened." Nathan paused, "The coup might have ended his family's dynasty, but he's been growing in power ever since. Honestly, I'd be worried if it's anyone else, but he's seems like a fairly nice guy.", he explained.

If only he could be quicker at receiving guests though, Nathan wanted to add.

"Shall we call him?" Nicholas suggested, "Beats standing around waiting.".

"No.", Nathan sighed, "We should wait. After all, a Prince deserved to be treated with patience.".

"Wait, We're missing someone. Damn it Nick!", Nathan yelled as he noticed he was one alien short.

"How is that my fault?" Nicholas exclaimed.

"Ughh.", Nathan moaned, "It's always your fault Nick. Always.". Nicholas promptly fell onto the floor on his butt, patiently awaiting to be graced by Augustin's invitation.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:05 pm

Charmera wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

Claudia blushed slightly as she was called pretty, chuckling nervously. "Heh... Um... thanks...?" She said awkwardly. Memories of her boyfriend came back to her as she did so, horrific burns, crippling damage, the screaming... The horrible screaming that just wouldn't stop... She managed to see him at the hospital before she left, but she ran away after that. She couldn't face him after what she did.

She shook them quickly, not wanting to repeat that incident. Besides, there was nothing she could do now. He was far away and she couldn't go back, not now. "What kind of dream... must have been pretty bad..." She asked.

'Straight to the point I see. He shuddered as the memory gripped him once more, his left hand unconsciously rubbing the scarred, red tissue of his right arm. Sighing, he began.

"My father was the king of my home planet, and after I finished training with he Namekians, he challenged ME! A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD BOY TO A DUEL, A DUEL ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAN COULD SEE WAS WEIGHTED IN HIS FAVOR, AND HE SCARRED ME FOR IT!" Hiroshis voice bellowed across the landscape, his pale golden aura igniting and burning away the grass easilly as he pounded his fist down into the earth, cracking it as memories of that day flooded his mind.

Realizing he had company, his aura died off, stopping as suddenly as it had began.

"I'm sorry… I went through hell that day, you dont deserve to be yelled at because of it." He stated as he lay back onto the warm earth beneath him.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:13 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Claudia blushed slightly as she was called pretty, chuckling nervously. "Heh... Um... thanks...?" She said awkwardly. Memories of her boyfriend came back to her as she did so, horrific burns, crippling damage, the screaming... The horrible screaming that just wouldn't stop... She managed to see him at the hospital before she left, but she ran away after that. She couldn't face him after what she did.

'Straight to the point I see. He shuddered as the memory gripped him once more, his left hand unconsciously rubbing the scarred, red tissue of his right arm. Sighing, he began.

"My father was the king of my home planet, and after I finished training with he Namekians, he challenged ME! A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD BOY TO A DUEL, A DUEL ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAN COULD SEE WAS WEIGHTED IN HIS FAVOR, AND HE SCARRED ME FOR IT!" Hiroshis voice bellowed across the landscape, his pale golden aura igniting and burning away the grass easilly as he pounded his fist down into the earth, cracking it as memories of that day flooded his mind.

Realizing he had company, his aura died off, stopping as suddenly as it had began.

"I'm sorry… I went through hell that day, you dont deserve to be yelled at because of it." He stated as he lay back onto the warm earth beneath him.

I deserve much worse. She thought seemingly out of nowhere. Claudia had backed off as he had his temper tantrum, stepping backwards. Her powers reacted slightly to the possible danger, raising the temperature around them significantly. embers were flying in the air. She took a deep breath, attempting to calm herself before she burnt the entire forest down. "I see. I can tell it's a painful memory." She replied, surprisingly calm. She couldn't afford to loose her cool right now.

"So. You're an alien. What brings you to our happy little planet then?" She asked.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Charmera wrote:.

Nassan wrote:.

Augustin Gediminid/White Prince

And obviously, someone did knock on the door. It's like whenever you don't want someone to knock - they do. Well, it's just tempting fate. Actually, he heard two people knocking. Must be important. The man rose up from the couch, then walked up to a small table and gently pushed a button on the side, then he was suddenly teleported right in front of the main door.

Opening it quickly, he saw one familiar face and a few not that much. The one he knew was called Lisa,and he has a little bit of history with her. It's a story for another time. "Oh, it's you, Lisa? I wasn't really aware that you lived nearby..." Well, the more accurate term would be"wandering nearby". After all, she has no home. "Please, come in. It's cold outside."

Augustin moved to the side a bit to give room fir Lisa to enter, then looked to the others. He didn't know them. Maybe they are here with important news. Or maybe just travelling salesmen. Either way, they had a jet, which knocked down a tree. Normally it would be no problem, but it's morning and he's really grumpy at that time. "And you, misters... What did you came here for? I realize most people know I'm rather rich, but even I don't like it when people knock over my property."
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Charmera wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

I deserve much worse. She thought seemingly out of nowhere. Claudia had backed off as he had his temper tantrum, stepping backwards. Her powers reacted slightly to the possible danger, raising the temperature around them significantly. embers were flying in the air. She took a deep breath, attempting to calm herself before she burnt the entire forest down. "I see. I can tell it's a painful memory." She replied, surprisingly calm. She couldn't afford to loose her cool right now.

"So. You're an alien. What brings you to our happy little planet then?" She asked.

"I'm going to become strong enough to defeat him… Or die trying." He said more calmly then he felt. He gripped his right arm hadder as memories of her execution, and his brothers flooded his mind.

"And by Kami, I swear I'll give him something to remember me by if I fail, or I'll take him to hell with me!" He shouted, his features steeling at the thought.

"What brings you here? Oh, and if you missed it, I'm a half Saiyan, half Kaioshin, little expirement of my fathers." He spoke with a soft smile.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:29 pm

Finland SSR wrote:

And obviously, someone did knock on the door. It's like whenever you don't want someone to knock - they do. Well, it's just tempting fate. Actually, he heard two people knocking. Must be important. The man rose up from the couch, then walked up to a small table and gently pushed a button on the side, then he was suddenly teleported right in front of the main door.

Opening it quickly, he saw one familiar face and a few not that much. The one he knew was called Lisa,and he has a little bit of history with her. It's a story for another time. "Oh, it's you, Lisa? I wasn't really aware that you lived nearby..." Well, the more accurate term would be"wandering nearby". After all, she has no home. "Please, come in. It's cold outside."

Augustin moved to the side a bit to give room fir Lisa to enter, then looked to the others. He didn't know them. Maybe they are here with important news. Or maybe just travelling salesmen. Either way, they had a jet, which knocked down a tree. Normally it would be no problem, but it's morning and he's really grumpy at that time. "And you, misters... What did you came here for? I realize most people know I'm rather rich, but even I don't like it when people knock over my property."

Nathan was still sitting cross-legged on the floor as the door swung open. He was dumbfounded as the Prince stared intently at him. Nathan, completely struck unprepared, clumsily rose up and nudged Nicholas' with his shoulders.

"Prince Augustin-- Or Augustin. Whichever you prefer.", Nicholas greeted. " My team and I simply wish to get some answers regarding the recent alien invasion.". The Prince remained silent, "The one we knew you were at." Nicholas added, hoping to invoke a response.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:38 pm

"What, you're paparazzi now?" Augustin exclaimed. This was getting more and more annoying by the second. These people just crashed into his backyard and started asking questions about the Saiyans. I wonder, can I get Lisa to destroy them... Nah, it'll go away. But one more thing - he was not there. The White Prince was.

"Well, fine. I don't really know much that happened besides what was in the local news, but basically, two space pods land in East City, kill a bunch of people and stuff. But they're being dealt with. Myself, I hope the heroes beat them soon - after all, East City is so close to London it even makes me a bit frightened. Good? Now get out - I'm working on a project." Augustin told the two what happened there, intentionally a very blurry retelling of the story, then started closing the door.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:42 pm

Finland SSR wrote:

Nassan wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:

Nathan was still sitting cross-legged on the floor as the door swung open. He was dumbfounded as the Prince stared intently at him. Nathan, completely struck unprepared, clumsily rose up and nudged Nicholas' with his shoulders.

"Prince Augustin-- Or Augustin. Whichever you prefer.", Nicholas greeted. " My team and I simply wish to get some answers regarding the recent alien invasion.". The Prince remained silent, "The one we knew you were at." Nicholas added, hoping to invoke a response.

"Thank you." She said, having finally made that response automated. She moved inside, folding her winds slightly so she could go inside. She wanted to talk to Mr Gedeminid, but she knew it was bad to interupt humans when they were talking. They didn't tend to like that. She turned around to face the others and her current host. She listened to what they said, analyzing, learning. One of them said something she was unfamiliar with.

"Alien... Invasion...?" She had never found out what those two words meant before.

Finland SSR wrote:

"What, you're paparazzi now?" Augustin exclaimed. This was getting more and more annoying by the second. These people just crashed into his backyard and started asking questions about the Saiyans. I wonder, can I get Lisa to destroy them... Nah, it'll go away. But one more thing - he was not there. The White Prince was.

"Well, fine. I don't really know much that happened besides what was in the local news, but basically, two space pods land in East City, kill a bunch of people and stuff. But they're being dealt with. Myself, I hope the heroes beat them soon - after all, East City is so close to London it even makes me a bit frightened. Good? Now get out - I'm working on a project." Augustin told the two what happened there, intentionally a very blurry retelling of the story, then started closing the door.

Another word she didn't know. "What are paparazzi?" She asked innocently.
Last edited by Charmera on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Finland SSR wrote:

Richard thrust forward and pushed against the door just as it was about to close. "Sorry, Sir." Richard said as he stared intently at the Prince, "We'd like to ask a few more questions.", Richard paused, "Questions regarding the Dragonballs.".

Nathan shifted his glance between Richard and the Prince, he had been careful to avoid offending the Prince before, but he understood they had little choice. They desperately needed answers.
Last edited by Nassan on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:

Nassan wrote:

"Thank you." She said, having finally made that response automated. She moved inside, folding her winds slightly so she could go inside. She wanted to talk to Mr Gedeminid, but she knew it was bad to interupt humans when they were talking. They didn't tend to like that. She turned around to face the others and her current host. She listened to what they said, analyzing, learning. One of them said something she was unfamiliar with.

"Alien... Invasion...?" She had never found out what those two words meant before.

Finland SSR wrote:"What, you're paparazzi now?" Augustin exclaimed. This was getting more and more annoying by the second. These people just crashed into his backyard and started asking questions about the Saiyans. I wonder, can I get Lisa to destroy them... Nah, it'll go away. But one more thing - he was not there. The White Prince was.

Augustin was closing the door, when he heard Lisa speak. It wasn't that common, you know. After all, she still just has the mind of a child. Now he'll have to raise her and be her teacher of some sorts. Like a child he has yet to have. The android was asking the meaning of two phrases. Not that bad.

"Ah, well, an alien invasion is when a group of aliens - people not from Earth - attack something. And paparazzi are simply annoying people who follow celebrities." Augustin tried to explain those words was simply as he could. It's like ELI5 or something. "Now then, why don't you go and mak yourself at home?"

Nassan wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:.

Richard thrust forward and pushed against the door just as it was about to close. "Sorry, Sir." Richard said as he stared intently at the Prince, "We'd like to ask a few more questions.", Richard paused as he emphasized his next sentence, "Questions regarding the Dragonballs.".

Nathan shifted his glance between Richard and the Prince, he had been careful to avoid offending the Prince before, but he understood they had little choice. They desperately needed answers.

After talking with Lisa, Augustin heard a question from Richard, and slowly turned his head at the man with a surprised expression. How does he know about the Dragon Balls? How is that possible. They know more tha an average man, no doubt. And the fact that came here with a jet, specifically targeting him...

"Who are you two, and how do you know about the Dragon Balls?" Augustin asked while being quite surprised.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:I deserve much worse. She thought seemingly out of nowhere. Claudia had backed off as he had his temper tantrum, stepping backwards. Her powers reacted slightly to the possible danger, raising the temperature around them significantly. embers were flying in the air. She took a deep breath, attempting to calm herself before she burnt the entire forest down. "I see. I can tell it's a painful memory." She replied, surprisingly calm. She couldn't afford to loose her cool right now.

"I'm going to become strong enough to defeat him… Or die trying." He said more calmly then he felt. He gripped his right arm hadder as memories of her execution, and his brothers flooded his mind.

"And by Kami, I swear I'll give him something to remember me by if I fail, or I'll take him to hell with me!" He shouted, his features steeling at the thought.

"What brings you here? Oh, and if you missed it, I'm a half Saiyan, half Kaioshin, little expirement of my fathers." He spoke with a soft smile.

"I'm... not entirely sure what either of those things are... I mean... I've heard of Saiyans..." She replied. "I'm a mutant I suppose, no point in hiding it really... It's not like you're hiding an army of sentinels behind your back or something." She replied with a smile, attempting to make a joke or two to change the tone of the conversation and alleviate the awkwardness of first meeting. "As for why I'm here... I've been wandering for a while. Don't really have a home to speak of and I sort of just ended up in the city. Luckily I was away when it exploded..."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:05 pm

Finland SSR wrote:After talking with Lisa, Augustin heard a question from Richard, and slowly turned his head at the man with a surprised expression. How does he know about the Dragon Balls? How is that possible. They know more tha an average man, no doubt. And the fact that came here with a jet, specifically targeting him...

"Who are you two, and how do you know about the Dragon Balls?" Augustin asked while being quite surprised.

"There are more than two of us, Prince. Don't care how much royalty you were, you can notice the other guy standing here. And the lady. And the idiot who broke your tree." Sayaku was a bit peeved that the Prince was ignoring him, but didn't know what he could contribute to the conversation. So he still stood there, staring at the Prince and wanting to punch something soon. This ignored thing is getting irritating.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:

Augustin was closing the door, when he heard Lisa speak. It wasn't that common, you know. After all, she still just has the mind of a child. Now he'll have to raise her and be her teacher of some sorts. Like a child he has yet to have. The android was asking the meaning of two phrases. Not that bad.

"Ah, well, an alien invasion is when a group of aliens - people not from Earth - attack something. And paparazzi are simply annoying people who follow celebrities." Augustin tried to explain those words was simply as he could. It's like ELI5 or something. "Now then, why don't you go and mak yourself at home?"

She filled those into her computer banks, any knowledge being useful to the android. "Okay. Thank you." She said. She had developed quite quickly since Augustin had last saw her, though she often didn't, she was now able to string whole sentences together if she tried. She was about to move into the house itself when she heard Augustin's voice in surprise. She turned around slightly, insatiably curious as always.

"Dragon balls..." This time, she said this with some recognition. She had that in her memory banks. She wasn't sure why, and much of the information on it was hard to understand given she hadn't learnt all the necessary information yet, but there it was.

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Finland SSR wrote:After talking with Lisa, Augustin heard a question from Richard, and slowly turned his head at the man with a surprised expression. How does he know about the Dragon Balls? How is that possible. They know more tha an average man, no doubt. And the fact that came here with a jet, specifically targeting him...

Nathan quickly manoeuvred between Richard and Nicholas and promptly stood in front of the Prince. Nathan hastily introduced him and and his team. "I'm Nathan, I'm the owner of this fine team. The guy with the muscles' Richard, and the one who spoke to you before you tried to slam the door on us' Nicholas." Nicholas paused before he remembered the rest of his team,

"The rest aren't important. You can just call them Goon 1, 2, 3 and 4" Nathan said as he pointed respectively to Teresa, Jordan, Samuel and Amy. They each rolled their eyes in annoyance. "The other two aliens behind me are simply following me, I promised to help them better understand their powers, they should be capable of introducing themselves.".

"I formed this team a couple years ago. I founded it on the core values of protection, and I plan to uphold it." Nathan explained.

"My team has intelligence on just about every threat concerning Earth. We've come across information regarding Dragonballs once, but we quickly dismissed it as myth as any sane person would. This alien encounter however, has proven otherwise. I hope our intentions are aligned, Prince Augustin. Aid us in our cause to protect Earth.". Nathan declared as he extended his hand forward, "So what do you say, Prince?".
Last edited by Nassan on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:37 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:.

Augustin slowly examined the group. Well, there were more than two people here, but not all are equally important. This group was quite interesting. They were also heroes, just like him. Or at least the secret identity of him. If they are what they say they are, then perhaps he can trust them.

"Fine. Follow me. I'll tell you what I've found." Augustin simply stated and then walked to a teleporter next to the door, typed the coordinates - the launch pad - while at the same time adding the others into the command, and as soon as he pressed a large blue button, he and the entire group at the door, as well as Lisa for some reason, were teleported to his secret base, five kilometers away.

Augustin and the others appeared in something that looked more like Baikonur than the outskirts of London. There were dozens of scientists working on multiple floors on the thing on the center - a large disk-shaped space ship. That's what he was planning to use ti get to Namek. Augustin walked up to one of the short scientists and asked:

"Did you analyze the coordinates yet, Dr. Brown?"

"Yes, yes, we did, they are already in the spaceship." Brown spoke with a strong Hispanic accent. "In theory, you could fly to Namek right now, but we still have some work to do."

"Obviously. Take your time, but I want to get there as fast as possible." The scientist nodded and walked away, and the Prince turned to the group. "This is my territory. You should not be allowed to be here, but I made an exception. See this thing in the center? I designed it myself." He walked up to a short pedestal, and it rose up and showed a hologram of the Dragon Balls.

"The Dragon Balls can grant a single, undeniable wish. Almost anything. Money, power, death to someone, resurrecting someone... but as soon as you use them, they scatter around the planet again. Not to mention that there is a password, which summons a dragon deity from the balls. It's the one that grants the wish."

"The Saiyans are here for the wish. However, there's something else that is interesting. It's not the only set of Dragon Balls in the universe. Maxwell, Mad King of Ur, discovered a planet which also has a set. Luckily, the ones on Earth are secured, but we don't know about the ones on that planet, called Namek." A hologram of Namek appeared. "That's what I needed the spaceship for - to travel there and secure them. If they fall into evil hands, like the Saiyans - it's game over. So, any questions?"
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:43 pm

Finland SSR wrote:"Obviously. Take your time, but I want to get there as fast as possible." The scientist nodded and walked away, and the Prince turned to the group. "This is my territory. You should not be allowed to be here, but I made an exception. See this thing in the center? I designed it myself." He walked up to a short pedestal, and it rose up and showed a hologram of the Dragon Balls.

"The Dragon Balls can grant a single, undeniable wish. Almost anything. Money, power, death to someone, resurrecting someone... but as soon as you use them, they scatter around the planet again. Not to mention that there is a password, which summons a dragon deity from the balls. It's the one that grants the wish."

"The Saiyans are here for the wish. However, there's something else that is interesting. It's not the only set of Dragon Balls in the universe. Maxwell, Mad King of Ur, discovered a planet which also has a set. Luckily, the ones on Earth are secured, but we don't know about the ones on that planet, called Namek." A hologram of Namek appeared. "That's what I needed the spaceship for - to travel there and secure them. If they fall into evil hands, like the Saiyans - it's game over. So, any questions?"

"More Saiyans? This just keeps getting more interesting." Sayaku admired Prince's whole setup, but was more focused on what he was saying than what he was showing.

"So there are Earth Dragon Balls and ones on this other planet? So the bad guys want to make two wishes? Of anything? That's a little terrifying. And Prince plans to go to Namek, protect the balls, and save the everything. And you guys," He pointed to Nathan's group, "want to hitch a ride. It all makes sense now!

"So what would you all say... if I told you I was part saiyan? Would lump me together with the aliens who wanted to destroy the world? Or maybe Nathan and the guys would think me like that idiot who fought Noreen for... I don't even know how long. I just want to know what you think, before we go any further."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse