NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:49 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

New Rob Halfordia wrote:- Snip -

Master Shimura

"Shimura, are you alright Shimura?" The old master heard Alastir call out to him, and although he could barely hear the voice of his old friend, Master Shimura slowly opened his eyes and saw Alastir, Arctico, Asumar, Ryuichi, and Kazuko looking over at him with worried expressions on their faces, this was the first time that someone such as the likes of Shimura passed out, and it would have taken the combined might of a star going Supernova to knock him out. Managing a weak smile, Shimura carefully brought his hand out to Alastir, who gently grabbed hold of his palm and grasped it, knowing that he was lying down in a comforting bed that the Dark God brought into existence "We're here Master Shimura, anything you need and It will be done, just ask of me to do anything that will comfort you and it shall be done." Alastir asked in a hushed tone, his focus on no one else but the old man, the one who Alastir had forged a true bond with thousands of years ago, and he felt it as his obligation to care for the only friend he had while he lied on his deathbed.

Shimura nodded as he opened his mouth and spoke weakly "Put my hand on your forehead Alastir, I have something that must be shared with you, and you alone my friend, It is a vision of the future that I am certain will come to pass." The aged master saw the expression on Alastir's face and frowned slightly "Please my friend, this information is important for you to know, for I trust you alone with this information..." Shimura gave a reassuring smile to the Dark God, who nodded and placed the God of Peace's hand upon his forehead, the outline of these two individuals glowing with a jade coloration as Shimura led the two into a future that his vision foretold...

Within this vision lied the last stand of a species that had been in danger of annihilation from the very beginning of it's lifespan... The battlefield of Sigma Island being reduced to nothing more than a blazing red wasteland topped with the embers of what forestry remained within it's massive reach. The blood of the fallen warriors that tried their best to defend the place that they called home, their newfound livelihoods torn from their hands and devastated by a yet to be seen enemy "Uncle Kazuko!!!" a youthful voice called out as the red-headed son to the now deceased Asumar Masaki rushed to the aide of his now downed and bloodied Uncle, who put all of his power into protecting the new home that they once had "Uncle, please, I can help you, just please hang on!!!" Ryuichi shouted desperately as he tried to heal the mortally wounded Kazuko Masaki, the founder of the great Masaki Dynasty, the architect to the continued prosperity of the Masaki name.

"I-I'm sorry little Ryu..." Kazuko smiled weakly as he held on to the cheek of his beloved nephew, his vision slowly fading away as he surrendered his soul to the oncoming grip of death, it's cold and yet welcoming embrace closing itself around him "It looks like your Uncle is not going to make it out of this battle alive." Kazuko replied as he stared at the tearful face of his young nephew, a frown forming on his face as he gently wiped the tears from Ryuichi's eyes "Do not cry for me, young Ryuichi, for I do not deserve such kindness from such a sweet child who has done nothing wrong, I am just sorry for what you've had to see on this day, your parents and relatives being torn from you at such a young age..." Kazuko coughed up a small amount of blood that splashed against the charred wasteland "I want you to remember us and keep the memories of us in your heart, never forget that myself and Asumar, will always be watching over you. For even if you think that we are out of your grasp, we will always stand by your side in spirit, cheering you on until the very end, I'm just sorry that I could never see you grow up with my own two eyes..." and with those few but influential words, Kazuko Masaki, the one who orchestrated the rise of the legendary Masaki Dynasty, and brought peace to his entire Galaxy, passed away with a soft sigh.

With tears covering his face, Ryuichi buried his face into his deceased Uncle's chest, quietly sobbing as one of the last people that he loved and cherished passed away in his arms. However, over time, this tearful sorrow was replaced with something far more latent, the rising anger that he kept suppressed finally began to bubble once more "Wh-why!?!" Ryuichi cried out in anguish as he rose his head up to the heavens, the tears continuing to gather and fall down along his face "Why did you take the only two people I love away from me, why!" Ryuichi demanded. Standing a few feet away from him was Emperor Xander Smith, the murderer of Asumar Masaki, the young child's father "I gave them more chances then I've given anyone else." The Praetorian Emperor simply replied, before the earth around Sigma Island began to violently shake, large boulders beginning to rise up into the air and dissolve like it had been dipped in acid, before Ryuichi's ear piercing scream shattered the veil of the heavens, causing the vision to fade away into nothing but white...

Lord Shiveron

Prior to the arrival of the new God of Omega, Lord Shiveron could feel the pulse of a massive burst of energy that resonated throughout the cosmos, a familiar energy that the Ancient Arcosian could sense, it was directly descended from the line of the Frost and Cold Clans, a power that could only be fit for the title of a godly being of ancient Arcosian status "Is that..." Shiveron automatically stepped up from his throne in surprize and stared off into the direction of the epicenter of this invisible energy "Is that my son, is that Frost?!" he said to himself in both surprize and withheld excitement. It had been years since Shiveron could sense the unique energy of his kin, one of the crown jewels of his lifetime, and now it was very much obvious that his son was alive! "I knew he would survive, many of my children are said to survive even the most grievous of injuries." Shiveron remarked proudly, knowing that his species was always susceptible to make it appear as if they've died and yet come back from the brink.

However, as soon as he felt the divine energy of the Omega Sanction approaching him, Shiveron turned his attention to where Otis would appear, staring down at the inhuman with a neutral expression on his face, neither welcoming or hostile, but just staring at the inhuman with a curious expression on his face. Calmly taking a seat, Lord Shiveron introduced him "Oh yes, I expected a welcoming party to grace my vessel, but I thought it would be an army instead of a single person. Allow me to introduce myself as Lord Shiveron, one of the last living Ancient Arcosians, as well as the true founder of the Frost and Cold Clans, I have come to this world in order to seek one of my children, but before I give you anymore information, may I ask for your name and why you have such immense power within you?" Shiveron casually asked, his fingers intertwined between on another, awaiting a response from Otis, while quietly sending off a pulse of his own energy across the cosmos, as if in reply to Frost's own God Wave.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:55 pm

Master Shimura

Unfortunately for both Shimura and Alastir, the vision was not at it's end for as soon as the blinding light subsided and permitted the two to see once more. What they saw before them was a sight that neither wished to see, Ryuichi was on his knees, his body covered in fresh wounds from the unseen assault he had suffered at the hands of one man, a person who was physically superior to the young Masaki in every way, his name was Maddox Shatterstar, and he stared down at the injured child with contempt, before turning his head towards the only person that he respect, waiting on the decree of the Mad King, Maxwell Morningstar. Shatterstar would hear the order being spoken from Max Max, who replied with a stern expression on his face "Kill him." And it was at that point that the behemoth grabbed hold of the child's head and ripped it off entirely, the sight of watching Ryuichi's head removed from the rest of his body nearly drove the elder Shimura to tears, and caused Alastir's darkened energy to shoot out all around him in utter rage at the sight before him, the vision coming to an end.

"They'd do that to a child?!" Alastir damn near roared, his darkened energy nearly severing the mind link between himself and Shimura, there were few things that could push Alastir to seething rage, being defeated was one thing, but the murder of an innocent child who lost control of his powers?! Alastir would show no mercy or contempt to those who would simply kill children without any care of how innocent they were, to Alastir, those people were something beyond being a monster, they were downright heartless bastards "If this vision even comes close to being true, then I will find out where those two bastards live and destroy everything they've built!" Alastir practically snarled, almost allowing his rage to explode like a great typhoon, which was suppressed by the presence of Shimura's hand on his shoulder, calming the Dark God down "I'm sorry you had to see that Shimura, It's just infuriating to watch things like that..."

As soon as Alastir apologized, the mind link suddenly expired, Shimura growing so weak that he was unable to maintain his concentration to maintain such a link between the two "I-I'm out of power to maintain the Mind Link, Alastir..." Shimura tried to get up carefully, to which Alastir offered his shoulder to help his old friend up. Shimura's jade eyes stared directly into Alastir's Red-Ringed Eyes, a sad expression hidden behind the jade eyes of Master Shimura "Promise me Alastir, promise that you won't let that final vision come true, I just can't bear to see a young child have his life taken away from him." Shimura asked, a desperate expression on his face as he awaited the answer from his longtime friend.

Alasitr looked conflicted for a moment, normally desiring to not interfere in the natural order of things, including destiny itself, but this was a final wish from a dying old man, Master Shimura, the man who always had hope that he (Alastir) would one day reject his newfound power and revert back to the old Dark God that everyone knew and respected. If he could not revert, the least he could do is satisfy Shimura's last wish "I promise Master Shimura, even if it goes against everything that I've stood for, I will honor this last wish." A rare sight would grace Alastir's expression, in the combined emotions of sadness and happiness, a small smile graced Alastir's tearful face "You're one of the few people who can push me to such a state of vulnerability Shimura, It has been thousands of years since I've last shed tears."

It was by this point that Shimura's body became surrounded by the vast Cosmic Energies that he had stored up for the thousands of years that he had been alive, enough to wipe out multiple galaxies with a single gesture, the latent energy that the elder Shimura never used for offensive means "Thank you Alastir..." Shimura smiled, tears of happiness quietly streaming down his face, a massive column of this cosmic energy shooting up into the stars "At least I can die with a smile on my face... It has been a fun ride for the past two hundred thousand years, but now..." Shimura's tired eyes began to gently close "...Now I finally get to go home, where I rightfully belong..." And with those few words spoken, Shimura gracefully fell into a deep sleep in which he would never awaken to see the dawn, having died peacefully and naturally, just the way he wanted to go out.

Lord Shiveron

At Otis' innocent suggestion, Lord Shiveron laughed heartily at the mere mentioning of being 'Tail Buddies', he found the mere name of the suggestion both ridiculous and funny at the same time "I like your personality already Otis." Shiveron smiled gracefully, being one of the few Arcosians who actually laughed at both funny suggestions and even jokes "I've heard about the Omega Effect, and I came to the understanding at how the cosmic balance shifted that a major god had either passed away, or was killed, It looks like the latter explanation seems to be true." Shiveron brought his hand out to the Inhuman and shook the Omega God's hand with a smile on his face "You are free to leave the ship anytime you want my friend, and I also wish you good luck on your journeys my friend."
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:21 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Part One, A Broken Bond: Asumar Masaki vs Emperor Arctico

It only took the quiet death of Shimura to incite a large scale reaction from both Asumar and Kazuko, whom were broken hearted at the passing of their longtime teacher and their surrogate father. As the two brothers stared down at the body of their master, Asumar seemed to be the one most impacted at the sudden loss of Master Shimura, the two brothers and the old man had been through almost everything together, Shimura helping the two brothers grow up in an age that was filled with nothing but darkness and uncertainty, if it wasn't for Shimura to be there for the two brothers, they would have never survived even a moment in such a hostile environment "Kazuko..." Asumar asked blankly, staring down at Shimura with a saddened expression on his face "Where did we go wrong in our lives? Why did Shimura have to die now? When we had such a bright future ahead of us?" Asumar asked, his voice as emotionless as the look in his eyes. He was blatantly unaware of why Shimura passed away in regards to such circumstances, his pride would not allow him to face his grievous errors and problems, he may have thought that he was free from such an enormous amount of pride, but he could have never been so horribly wrong in his entire life.

It was at this point that Arctico, finally fed up at Asumar's incompetence unleashed a threateningly large amount of his energy in all directions, as well as slamming his tail down onto the ground "You want to know what your problem is Asumar?" Arctico practically growled, ignoring the cold glare from his 'friend's' eyes "The problem is that you are so ignorant that it has gone beyond bliss, It was YOUR fault that Shimura passed away, the old man could not bear to see you destroying yourself, It wasn't simply because of Old Age that Shimura died, It was coupled with his sickness and your profound stupidity that he died, his poor old heart could not bear to see you destroying yourselves, and in the process, the very thing that he struggled to preserve: the survival of your species-" It was at this point that the entirety of Asumar's attention was upon Arctico, glaring down at his soon to be enemy with such murderous intent that the atmosphere around the two began to intensify with every passing second "You believe your species to be one of the strongest and most important of all in this blasted Universe, well I will tell you something, there are those who will view your people as a FUCKING joke!"

That was the breaking point for Asumar, as he brought his hand up, and with a heartless expression on his face did he yell the words "Almighty Push!" A force of gravity great enough to rip a star apart extended forward towards the Arcosian Emperor at such rapid speeds that he was not able to defend against such power and was shot straight out of the hut and send violently hurtling to the ground, which Arctico managed to regain his balance just before he hit the ground. As Asumar walked out of the hut at a casual and purposeful rate, his eyes were glowing bright purple in unquenchable rage of the Arcosian's comments about why Shimura died "You have some nerve pinning the blame of Shimura's death on me, do you actually think that your species is as innocent as they get?" Asumar noticed that Arctico, being relatively unharmed from his attack began to stand up and walk towards Asumar slowly, his light blue aura wrapping around him in reply to Asumar's show of force "Your species is nothing but planet-conquering, genocidal curs that should have been cleansed from this universe a long time ago, and if no one is willing to wipe them out..." A sword of energy-based origins materialized in Asumar's hand "I'll be the one to personally wipe you all out."

Arctico darkly acknowledged Asumar's threat by taking to his Ultimate Evolution Form, his Silver Bio Armor and Blue Bio Gems shining brightly and intensely as he readied for a battle to the death against his former friend and ally "Very well Masaki, you wish to threaten my species with such a brash and bold statement." a sword of ice began to materialize in Arctico's hand "I'll be sure that the next lesson you learn will be how to respect others and their own views..." And with the words of battle exchanged between both foes, Asumar and Arctico shot forward towards each other with murderous intent, their bond shattering into pieces, and serving as a the prelude for what would soon be known as The Great Masaki Purge.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:27 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Part Two, A Broken Bond: Asumar Masaki vs Emperor Arctico

"You have some nerve criticizing my actions considering the fact that your species is responsible for some of the worst Genocide's to date, so do not question the actions of my species, you hypocrite!" Asumar growled lowly, his purple energy sword struggling to overcome the ice blue sword of Arctico's own, the two locked in a desperate struggle of dominance. It appeared that Arctico had grown more powerful since the two last fought, but that did not mean that Asumar would give up against his foe. Sending their swords forward once more, which then proceeded to shatter underneath the sheer force of their collision, but not once did Asumar's eyes leave Arctico's Ocean Blue eyes "I'll destroy everything!" Asumar inwardly exclaimed, taking flight away from his Arcosian foe and then slamming his palms together "Multiple Planetary Devastation!" Asumar roared, the six black orbs that revolved around his back scattered into differing directions of the Island, these black orbs becoming new centers of gravity that began to tear large portions of Sigma Island apart and then assimilating their masses into these orbs "What's wrong, too big for rain?" Asumar's voice echoed in a taunting fashion.

"You wish, Masaki!" Arctico shot back, his divine aura shooting up around him like a mighty explosion had just taken place "You can hurl asteroids at me whenever you want, this still won't change anything..." Arctico then brought his finger up, a small ball of Sun-Like Energy forming on the tip of his finger, which began to expand at a rapid rate until it's size rivaled that of the multiple planetoids that Asumar was creating "If you've delved into the culture of my ancestors, you will understand that this energy orb has the power to overcome any of your asteroids!" Arctico replied with a snarl, before he threw the supernova towards the towering planetoid that was closest to him, which also happened to be the one that Asumar hovered beneath. As expected, Asumar shot forward at full speed, bringing his fist to connect with Arctico's face, who countered with bringing a hand up to absorb the impact, generating a massive shockwave that shattered the ground beneath the two opponents and causing a crater of epic proportions.

Asumar's cold glare continued to clash with Arctico's own ice cold glare, their will being represented through the expression on their faces "You've gotten better at this, Arctico." Asumar remarked, his fist never leaving the Arcosian's palm, still trying to vie for dominance over the other, the two combatants sensing the Supernova impacting the large planetoid that hovered atop the two, causing a shower of boulders to fall around the two combatants, which swiftly began to burn up in the atmosphere and then crash into the landscape around them, resembling a battlefield of flames that continued to burn brightly around them "But I regret to inform you that when this battle ends, you will not be surviving the injuries that you sustain..." a massive pillar of construct-based energy began to surround the younger Masaki Brother, forcing the Arcosian Ice God to gain as much distance between himself and Asumar. By the end of the formation of the massive construct, it resembled a mighty Tengu Statue that hovered ominously above Arctico "The real fight begins now!" Asumar exclaimed.

Arctico's teeth began to grind against each other in annoyance at the new enemy he was forced to face, a massive tengu that began to draw a massive longsword from the sheath that it was hidden within "Blast this Masaki, at the rate this is going, he will either kill me, or I will be forced to kill him..." Arctico's body began to be enveloped by a massive layer of ice that eventually formed into a massive golem that brought it's hands forward in intercepting the Tengu's longsword "Don't push this battle to a level that does not have to be reached Asumar, If you keep this up, then I'll have no choice but to put an end to you once and for all!" Arctico warned, the two towering constructs of energy and ice staring each other down as intensely as their casters, revealing that they had no intentions of giving up "Do you really think that it will be easy to end this battle, you started it at the very moment that you questioned my actions, I will end your pathetic life here and now!"

While the two opponents continued to dominate each other in sheer construct-to-construct battle, a lone Arcosian stood atop one of the massive planetoids, stealthily providing large amounts of energy to Arctico's construct "Come on Arctico..." Shiveron quietly remarked, his face remaining stern as he watched the two opponents attempt to beat each other back "You have the genes of my child, I know you can beat him..."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:48 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Part Three, Coming Full Circle: Xander Smith vs Asumar Masaki

"LOOK UP!"

"Grh, what?!" Asumar replied in surprize, before he was shot directly out of his armor construct and then sent crashing directly to the ground of Sigma Island, obviously shaken, but not too badly injured by the surprize attack "You..." Asumar began as he slowly levitated over the Praetorian, a slightly agitated expression on the Wild-Haired Masaki's face "I've been waiting a long time for this day, Xander Smith." Asumar remarked with a slight chuckle "You killed Trillions of lives when you destroyed our home Galaxy and even destroyed Sigma Galli Prime at one point, I never had the opportunity to pay back such an offense..." Asumar's bright purple energy surrounded his entire being, resupplying his slightly diminished energy reserves and bringing them back to optimum capacity. With only a blank stare on his face, Asumar brought his hand up into the air, a lone black orb levitating casually on his palm "I've been waiting for the chance that I get to fight against one of the strongest defenders of this planet!" Asumar shot forward with a serious expression on his face, shooting forward towards Xander and firing a beam of Aura-based energy from his free hand, and then throwing the black orb into the ground, which then proceeded to sink into the ground.

"Forest of Spikes: Construct Wasteland!" Asumar inwardly exclaimed, and in response to his subconscious demand, the black liquid that was excreted from the Black Orb that dug itself into the ground began to expand at a rapid rate until spikes shot out in all directions, some of them locking onto Xander with enough force to tear through a star in it's final stage of life. This was followed by Asumar bringing his palm up to connect with the Praetorian Emperor's face "This is for all the lives that you extinguished in our home Galaxy!"

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:27 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 3, Coming Full Circle: Xander Smith vs Asumar Masaki

"And I would love to try destroying Earth once more, at least it would serve as a reminder that neither myself or the Primordial Gods will stand for the annihilation of the lives that we strive to protect." Asumar shot back, stretching his head backwards and then thrusting it forward, crashing it against Xander's skull with a massive amount of force "I'm not about to let you off scot free for committing the greatest crime against all life, Genocide!" Asumar darkly replied, his eyes glowing dark purple, a thin trail of energy being excreted from his eyes "You really think that it will be that easy to kill me?" his face remained stone cold as he spoke "I'm not about to just lie down and die so easily, especially when I have the unique opportunity of fighting you!" Asumar exclaimed with a small chuckle, his aura beginning to expand outward and formed into a massive skeletal hand that grabbed hold of Xander's offending wrist and then crash down onto the wrist with enough force to slice the Earth in half. "Heavenly Meteor Shower!" Asumar inwardly exclaimed.

In response to his command, one of the five planetoids that hovered above Sigma Island began to crack at the seams before it eventually shattered into large boulders that came crashing down towards the two combatants, Asumar smiling eerily as a second black orb came to Asumar's side and extended forward like a lance, directed to pierce right through the Praetorian Emperor's head "If you truly are going to kill me, then I'm going to have you work for it!" Asumar tore himself away from Xander's planet-grinding hold, a determined expression on his face "Now keep dancing, Golden Guardian!" Asumar exclaimed, firing forth a barrage of energy beams towards his foe and even summoned multiple sword-like constructs that shot forward, each construct having the power to slice through the sun like it was a slice of butter...

New Neros wrote:- Snip -

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 3.5, The Determined God of Nature: Kazuko Masaki vs Maxwell Morningstar

Kazuko could feel the sheer amount of destruction overtaking Sigma Island, Maxwell's show of force adversely affecting the natural forces around the island, turning it against the great island that he had constructed. Kazuko could also sense Asumar and Xander clashing against each other, yet he decided against getting involved in such battles, he was already damn near shattered mentally at the sudden passing of Master Shimura and did not find it in himself to even try to stop Asumar from fighting against Xander "Master Shimura..." Kazuko silently mourned, staring down at the body of his former master. Shimura loved both him and Asumar like they were his biological children, never once did he stop loving the two brothers, and for him to die of a broken heart and old age was something that Kazuko had a hard time understanding, something that he could never hope to understand.

"Kazuko Masaki."

At the mentioning of his name, Kazuko's ears opened up to the words that Maxwell would direct towards him, of course he knew that Asumar and Xander were currently locked in a heated battle that could have been sensed from the ends of the Solar System, Asumar's energy was a raging storm with a calm center, while Xander's was both destructive in bursts, and yet silent when he required it to be "If you are truly the spear of god..." Kazuko rose up from his knees, Shimura's body being enveloped in a wooden coffin that was swallowed up by earth that surrounded him "Then prove it to me!" Kazuko whirled around and slammed his palms together "Nature Navaiety: Earthen Dragon!" In response to his vibrant Nature-Infused energy, not only did the small hut tear apart at the seams, but a massive dragon made out of the boulders of the earth that surrounded the two shot forward towards the Mad King at full speed "Wooden Navaiety: Thousand Armed Buddha!" Kazuko then slammed his palms down onto the ground, his entire form enveloped by a sudden wave of wooden branches that eventually formed into a giant, thousand armed buddha that had it's palms slammed together as if in prayer, with Kazuko staring down at Mad Max with a serious expression on his face.

"Watch after me, Master Shimura...".

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:03 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 4, Coming Full Circle: Xander Smith vs Asumar Masaki

"And you really think that I'll let you break me like a toothpick?" Asumar shot back with a small smirk on his face, his purple energy beginning to wrap around his body, bio electricity from this aura beginning to spark at random intervals before the same electricity began to swirl around his body, turning from bright blue to blood red within moments "You of all people, you are one of the most powerful opponent's I have seen in my entire life, words cannot describe the emotions I feel when fighting someone who can push me to the limit!" Asumar brought his fists to his sides, his purple aura shooting up into the heavens like a mighty pillar of energy "As I've said before, I will not let you kill me so easily, regardless of how powerful my foe is..." Asumar slammed his fist against his open palm "With enough time and effort, the defenses of my enemies will eventually crumble!" Asumar rose up into the air, the two black orbs of construct-based energy began to revolve around Asumar's body.

"What a guy..." Asumar smiled, charging forward towards Xander as fast as he possibly could, nearly match Xander's own speed "TAKE THIS!" Asumar exclaimed, crashing against Xander's fist, unleashing a catastrophic burst of energy as the two collided, the resulting explosion resembling a Thermonuclear Explosion.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:13 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 4 (Continued...), Coming Full Circle: Xander Smith vs Asumar Masaki
Soundtrack: A Fight Against The Clock

"I see... so you have been holding back portions of your true power." Asumar pondered inwardly, staring at Xander's final form with a perplexed expression on his face. This was something that even he did not expect, now his suspicions were beginning to be proven true, Xander was actually something more than an experiment on Earth, he was an alien like Asumar was! "So my hypothesis was proven correct, I had my suspicions of you being something more than a human experiment, you are an alien like I am, but the only part is, you are a simple alien with powers, while I am a Demi-God with a larger arsenal of powers than you can ever dream of!" Asumar shot back with a frown on his face, now ready to kick the battle up a notch "Hm? He's raising his finger towards m- oh shit!" Asumar inwardly exclaimed, the battle between him and Xander turning into something out of a bullet hell video game "Those can destroy any matter that they come in touch with, I better be careful." Asumar deliberated, dodging Xander's beams of energy as fast as he could.

Fortunately for him, Asumar was actually avoiding the majority of the beams that were being shot from Xander, however, they were moving at such rapid succession that a few of them actually nicked Asumar on his arms, his legs, and some of his outer chest regions and true to the Praetorian Emperor's words, Asumar began to feel an increasingly amount of pain from the portions of his body that had lost portions of their matter "Damnit, he wasn't kidding around when he would say that these would hurt, however..." Asumar closed his eyes for a moment, falling into the groove of battle, appearing to somewhat dance around as he continued avoiding the barrage of beam. As his eyes remained closed, Asumar called upon the localized molecules that surrounded him to serve as a type of prosthesis for the missing chunks of his body "Focus Asumar, pay attention to the enemy in front of you, and nothing else that could serve as a distraction." Asumar's eyes flashed open, releasing a massive gravitational force around his body that began to significantly slow the speed that Xander's energy beams were fired at.

"Full Power: Universal Pull!!!" Asumar inwardly exclaimed, creating a field of gravitational force that was nearly the equivalent of a Black Hole, intent on pulling Xander into his own attack "Construct Energy Attack..." The Six Orbs that levitated around Asumar began to spin around counter-clockwise in Asumar's hand "Scorch!, before it unleashed a massive burst of black energy that at first shot up into the air, and then came crashing down upon the Praetorian Emperor as soon as he was under the effects of the Universal Pull.

"Time for you to get a taste of your own medicine, Xander!"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:15 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"My god... You really are delusional..." He said and played along with Asumar, pretending the that black hole was actually enough to suck him in. "Oooohhh. I get it. You're trying to throw me into my own beams. Clever. I'll give you that." Xander replied and let the beams hit him. Doing no damage. "Yeah. Liked that'd work. And simple alien? How little you know. You just discovered I'm not native to this world, congratulations, only a few people actually know that. Yet you know nothing of my species little man." He shook his head while grinning. "Here. I'll explain it to you so you can think about just how fucked you are. I am from a race of energy beings. And since your tiny little mind will have trouble with that, allow me to explain something. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. Or in words you can understand. You can't kill, let alone hurt, me. I know that won't stop you from trying, and it's funny to watch you talk shit and fall on your face over and over again."

"But here's a tiny little taste of what I can do now. At five percent." Xander said and lifted several rocks into the air, forming them into hundreds of thousands of vicious, finger sized, adamantium spikes. "Careful. Adamantium is very poisonous. You really won't want that stuff in your blood stream. Terrible way to go." Xander explained and moved the spikes at him like a swarm of angry hornets.

The Fall of The Masaki

Asumar was somewhat disappointed at how his planned attack had failed on him, what he did not count on was an explanation that revealed that Xander was an energy being, something that the younger Masaki realized that he was about to have a difficult battle ahead of him "Shit, I should have thought ahead, If he is an energy being, and I can't hurt him, what hope do I have against him? I can't give up now, I've already signed my death warrant, and I will not let him kill me without a fight!" Asumar inwardly exclaimed, watching as Xander lifted several rocks up into the air and created hundreds of thousands of adamantium spikes that surrounded him entirely, something that he knew that he could not all avoid at once "This isn't good!" Asumar exclaimed, his six black orbs suddenly expanding around him and enveloping in in a spherical barrier of darkness that took on the brunt of the Adamantium assault. However, due to the sheer exhaustion of his energy reserves, the durability of his orbs suffered as a result, and also began to slowly break apart from the sustained Adamantium Assault. "I should have seen this one coming..." Asumar sarcastically remarked, subconsciously rolling his eyes, realizing how dangerous his situation was and how close to death he was.

Suddenly, his vision went white, and he looked back at his past actions, his dark and light deeds being shown before him, revealing that sheer amount of negative actions he had performed before one good action of light hit him, Ryuichi, guarding his child with everything that he had, that innocent and happy smile that always adorned his face. Ryuichi was one of the very few people who Asumar showed his soft side to, wanting his son to grow in a differing way than his father, but if he was to die now, Ryuichi would never get that chance. "I'm not going to let him take this chance from my son, I do not want him to follow down my path!" Asumar felt his heart throb before all he could see was a red mist descend down upon his vision. Without even uttering a single word, Asumar let out a single yell before the effects of his Almighty Push took place, repulsing the hundreds of thousands of adamantium needles in all directions "This is my last chance!" Asumar muttered, the black barrier around him beginning to flake away, revealing the wild haired masaki.

However, there was something drastically different about him, his body was seemingly burning with a combination of both Red and Purple Energy, emitting the power necessary to destroy roughly half the Milky Way Galaxy, which was then followed by the expulsion of a white hole, which was then instinctively absorbed by Asumar, further increasing his physical prowess and his destructive capacity to near-godly heights "This time, I'm putting my life on the line!" Asumar exclaimed, bringing his hand up to his heart and then puncturing it with two fingers, triggering a chain reaction that resulted in an explosion of Red, Purple, and Green Energy that shattered the ground around him, leaving nothing but a deep crater below him "Final Release: Life-Force Supernova Formation!" Asumar boomed, his eyes turning into a shade of deep purple, his hair burning bright red and purple as he stared down at his now mortal enemy, a bright determination that remained etched in his soul.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:30 pm

The Fall of The Masaki

Through Asumar's solid purple eyes, all that could be seen was a fire that was not yet burnt out, burning brightly even against the toughest of enemies, who happened to be the own known as Xander Smith, the Praetorian Emperor who was destined to take his life, but this would not be without a fight on his part. Asumar was determined to defy his own destiny and fight to live another day, but as soon as he saw his own massive beam of energy being slowly redirected by Xander's fist, his eyes darkened in acknowledgement of the fate that was approaching him "I'm not going to let this happen so easily!" Asumar exclaimed, the energy around his being beginning to build up once more, the last reserves of energy that he held within him, his heart and his physical body being pushed to it's final limit that he knew was soon to expire "Build Up!" Asumar exclaimed, his body being surrounded by a dome of burning red and purple energy, his veins being set aflame by this combination of energy that inhabited his veins. "There is only one thing left to do..." Asumar acknowledged quietly.

He then let out a loud roar and threw himself directly into the massive wall of energy, instantly being enveloped in it's gaping maw, his body slowly burning away as a result of his body being cooked from the inside, but hardly suffering any damage from the energy beam "Blazing Phoenix: Cosmic Supernova!!!" Asumar screamed inwardly, his body receiving a massive burst of energy from his final reserves of energy, sending him rocketing forward from inside the wall of energy, his energy taking the form of an ethereal phoenix as he approached the edge "TAKE THIS, EVERY OUNCE OF ENERGY THAT RESIDES WITHIN ME!" Asumar screamed from within the energy wall, emerging out of the wall and coming face to face with Xander, the Purple and Red Demon staring down the Golden Man, purple and golden eyes exchanging a brief glance before Asumar wailed out the words "COSMIC SUPERNOVA!" as soon as Asumar's fist connected with Xander's body, a massive amount of Galaxy-destroying energy suddenly shot out from every pore of his body, including his fist that connected with Xander's own.

"IF YOU TRULY WANT TO PUSH YOURSELF TO THE LIMIT, I WILL OBLIGE YOU!"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:21 pm

OOC NOTICE: Due to a conflict of interests in regards to the final phase of Asumar Masaki vs Xander Smith, the key battle of The God of Nature's Determination: Kazuko Masaki vs Maxwell Morningstar will be entirely skipped.

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 5 The Death of a Brother: Kazuko's Retribution

As Asumar's charred and burnt corpse collapsed onto the ground, Kazuko rushed to his brother's side "ASUMAR!" Kazuko screamed, running to his brother's side, his eyes welling up with water has he watched Asumar's energy signature slowly fade away, something that Kazuko could not bear to see, wanting to save his people from certain death. Kazuko desperately placed his hands on Asumar's charred chest, calling upon the forces of nature to help heal him and bring him back from the brink of death "We've gone through so much Asumar, I can't lose you after everything we've gone through, I won't allow you to die on me!" Kazuko inwardly yelled, his hands glowing green as he tried to prolong Asumar's inevitable death and save him. Sadly for Kazuko, his efforts were all for naught, as his heartbeat began decrease it's beats per minute, a sign of his brother's death "No, no, NO, don't you give up on me now Asumar, we've had a dream of a brighter future for our people, I can't continue on without your help, so please..." Kazuko's body erupted in green flames as he put his all into reviving Asumar "DON'T YOU DARE DIE YOU BASTARD!" Kazuko yelled in desperation, ignoring all of the threats around him as the atmosphere around him began to intensify rapidly.

However, to Kazuko's shock, one of Asumar's charred arms reached out to his arm, weakly gripping it in order to gain his older brother's attention "K-Kazu..." Asumar weakly called out, his eyes staring into Kazuko's regretfully, sending chills up the Nature God's spine "You know as well as I do that it will amount to nothing." Asumar hoarsely coughed as he continued speaking his final words to the only one who would hear them out, his brother who tried his very best to create a great future for the Masaki Species "No matter what happens Kazuko, promise me one thing brother..." Kazuko leaned in slightly closer to his younger brother "What is it Asumar? What do you want me to promise?" Kazuko felt obligated to follow out the wishes of his dying brother, who weakly chuckled "Destroy everything that they love..." And with an evil smirk on his face, Asumar passed away peacefully, confident that Kazuko would be able to carry out his final wishes.

Kazuko fell silent, knowing that he would also be killed by the hands of the heroes of death, and if Asumar's wish was to destroy everything that the people of Earth loved, then Kazuko would gladly abide by his wishes "Asumar..." Kazuko muttered, his hair blocking out the darkened expression on his eyes "I'm..." the entirety of Sigma Island and the planet itself began to shudder at the massive force applied to it, Kazuko manipulating the nature of the planet on a global scale "IN HELL!" Kazuko screamed, causing Sigma Island to open up at it's very center, revealing the molten interior of the planet, which then shot out of the massive trench and shot out in every direction "Nature Navaiety: Energy Conduit!" Kazuko yelled, and in response, in varying regions of the Earth, multiple towering trees shout out, with a strange flower blooming from it's peaks, absorbing Life-Force Energy from the universe "I know that the Earth is the very heart of this Universe, and If we are going to die, I will fulfill Asumar's wish and destroy everything that you love, I don't care about the repercussions!"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:32 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 6 The Final End: Ryuichi's Tears

As soon as Kazuko fell to the ground, The battlefield of Sigma Island being reduced to nothing more than a blazing red wasteland topped with the embers of what forestry remained within it's massive reach. The blood of the fallen warriors that tried their best to defend the place that they called home, their newfound livelihoods torn from their hands and devastated by a yet to be seen enemy "Uncle Kazuko!!!" a youthful voice called out as the red-headed son to the now deceased Asumar Masaki rushed to the aide of his now downed and bloodied Uncle, ignoring the two who had managed to down both Asumar and Kazuko. "Uncle, please, I can help you, just please hang on!!!" Ryuichi shouted desperately as he tried to heal the mortally wounded Kazuko Masaki, the founder of the great Masaki Dynasty, the architect to the continued prosperity of the Masaki name.

"I-I'm sorry little Ryu..." Kazuko smiled weakly as he held on to the cheek of his beloved nephew, his vision slowly fading away as he surrendered his soul to the oncoming grip of death, it's cold and yet welcoming embrace closing itself around him "It looks like your Uncle is not going to make it out of this battle alive." Kazuko replied as he stared at the tearful face of his young nephew, a frown forming on his face as he gently wiped the tears from Ryuichi's eyes "Do not cry for me, young Ryuichi, for I do not deserve such kindness from such a sweet child who has done nothing wrong, I am just sorry for what you've had to see on this day, your parents and relatives being torn from you at such a young age..." Kazuko coughed up a small amount of blood that splashed against the charred wasteland "I want you to remember us and keep the memories of us in your heart, never forget that myself and Asumar, will always be watching over you. For even if you think that we are out of your grasp, we will always stand by your side in spirit, cheering you on until the very end, I'm just sorry that I could never see you grow up with my own two eyes..." and with those few but influential words, Kazuko Masaki, the one who orchestrated the rise of the legendary Masaki Dynasty, and brought peace to his entire Galaxy, passed away with a soft sigh.

With tears covering his face, Ryuichi buried his face into his deceased Uncle's chest, quietly sobbing as one of the last people that he loved and cherished passed away in his arms. However, over time, this tearful sorrow was replaced with something far more latent, the rising anger that he kept suppressed finally began to bubble once more "Wh-why!?!" Ryuichi cried out in anguish as he rose his head up to the heavens, the tears continuing to gather and fall down along his face "Why did you take the only two people I love away from me, why!" Ryuichi demanded, his tears still falling at a steady rate as he desired to know why both Maxwell and Xander killed the two people that they loved, and without any remorse whatsoever.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:59 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 7 Forbidden Power Unleashed!: Ryuichi's War Cry

"He, like your uncle and father, have abandoned you to my whim..."

Those were the only words that Ryuichi could hear from Maxwell's mouth, as everything else remained a bulr in the young child's mind, struggling to process the fact that everyone he loved and cherished had been killed "Just know that we will always love you no matter what, Ryuichi." Was what Kazuko had said to his nephew, before he passed away from the injuries attributed to Maxwell's lobotomy.

"Run... Ryuichi..." Was what Asumar had said to Ryuichi, moments before his molecular structure was ripped apart by Kilian Roth, the man who had no cares if the young child had been watching the battle take place, this was the very first time that Ryuichi was exposed to such trauma, nearly being harmed by Kilian before his friends came to his aid.

And now... "He, like your uncle and father, have abandoned you to my whim..." Those were the few words that began to trigger an internal response from within the youthful child, the vision of Asumar and Kazuko's smile adorning his weakened subconscious "Th-they've taken everything away from me, my family, my father, my uncle, everything!" Bio-Electricity began to spark slightly around the child, a red mist beginning to descend down upon his field of vision "I can't let them get away with this, I WON"T LET THIS GO ON ANYMORE!" It was at this moment that Ryuichi decided to do the very thing that his father told him so very long ago, his father, who had died once before his very eyes, and the very man who wanted to push little Ryuichi to his absolute limit, sensing the untold reserves of power hidden within his body.

This was the first time that Ryuichi, let go of all of his emotional barriers and let loose his inner demon!

Letting loose of his powers, Ryuichi let out a great yell that caused the foundations of Sigma Island to shake and tremble under the child's power, the hidden power that Asumar had been talking about. On the day that Ryuichi and his father trained, that was only a small ounce of his power, and now, massive boulders around the child levitated around him, before them dispersed into nothing but dust in the wind, manipulating the molecules around him at a near masterful rate, his consciousness falling to the violent and yet calm rage that lied within the child's mind, making him far more dangerous than Asumar or Kazuko combined, he may have lost a majority of his psionic powers by this point, but it was to be replaced by the same powers that Owen Reece manipulated, and that was the utter command of molecules, but unfortunately, this knowledge was just beginning to enter the child's mind, and the dissolution of the boulders around him was just at the behest of his mind "I WON'T RUN AWAY ANYMORE!!!" Ryuichi screamed, the tears continuing to fall down the child's eyes as his aura shot up into the very veil of the heavens. But what was most surprising, the corpses of both Asumar and Kazuko began to animate and come back to life, Ryuichi subconsciously turning his father and uncle into marionettes.

"God almighty!" Alastir yelled inwardly, staring down at young Ryuichi in surprize, his power affecting the ecosystem around him, rocks were disappearing with relative ease "Is this the power of Ryuichi, is this truly the level of power that could exceed my race?!" Alastir stared on in surprize before the screams suddenly ceased and Ryuichi's head was facing Maxwell, staring him down with murderous glare, his young body rising up into the air, his dark purple energy burning around him like a wildfire "I'm never going to forgive you for what you've done, I will not let you go free for Uncle Kazuko's death!" Ryuichi cried out, charing forth like a mighty hurricane towards the killer of his uncle.

"I will obliterate you and your very home!"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:52 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 8 Vengeance of the Divine: Lord Satera's Wrath!

"How dare you..." Alastir muttered in anger, his foul energy becoming all the more potent at the sight of seeing Maddox trying to crush the young child's skull. This was the vision that Shimura mentioned before his death, If nothing was done, then this would be the end of the Masaki! "No you don-" It was at that point that Lord Satera, bursting with a untold amount of energy sent his fist crashing into Maddox, followed by a burst of spiritual energy that removed Maddox's palm from Ryuichi, this spiritual force being the very essence of Master Shimura himself, who no longer had any qualms of interfering with the powerful force that was destiny itself "Shimura?" Alastir subconsciously asked in shock, watching as his old friend stared down at young Ryuichi with a saddened expression, one that eventually turned to rage when he brought his attention back to Shatterstar and Morningstar, the two responsible for such atrocious acts.

"Don't you dare, lay a hand..." Satera stared down Maddox with a murderous expression on his face, already accepting the fact that Asumar was beyond saving, but by killing Kazuko and then trying to kill young Ryuichi, it was safe to say that both Spera and Shimura were nothing but a flare of angry emotions that continued to well within them "On our grandson!" Shimura finished, his spiritual form glowing bright blue as he transferred a portion of his energy into young Ryuichi, helping his body commence it's natural healing process that was still in the developing stages of his fragile immune system "I don't care anymore if Asumar or Kazuko died, like Xander said, they had their chances at making things right, and they blew it. But I'm sure as HELL not going to allow you to kill my grandchild!" Satera shouted in anger, his energy flaring around haphazardly and violently, the very clouds beginning to darken in regards to his presence "Shimura, I want you to get young Ryuichi as far away from this place as possible, I'm going to finish what he started..." Within the subconscious of the fused god, Spera, the grandfather of Ryuichi took the form as the dominant personality "And avenge everyone that they've killed!" Satera growled, venom dripping from every word.

"You don't get to do it alone..." Alastir's voice echoed, a darkened mist forming alongside the fused god, the dark god himself emerging from this plume of smoke, a serious expression on his face "Shimura made me promise that I was supposed to protect Ryuichi with all I have, he didn't say anything about Asumar or Kazuko, because he knew that their time came long ago, but Ryuichi's life has just begun..." Alastir's bright red eyes burned brightly with restrained rage and determination "I'm not above doing what is necessary, but allowing you to kill a child whist not doing anything?" It was at this point that numerous sharp tendrils emerged from the back of the Demon God "I'm not about to allow you to do what you want anymore, If you want to. As of now, we will put an end to this battle..." Alastir brought his arms up and crossed them together, while Satera simply stood and stared at Mad Max with a murderous snarl on his face.

"Together."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:54 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 9 The Two Gods: Alastir & Satera vs Maddox Shatterstar

"Do not question the actions of Master Shimura, for it will be his decision when he finally decides to stay dead, but the reason why he came back in the first place..." Alastir smiled demonically, beginning to give into the urges of his Primordial counterpart sealed within him "Was because you decided to try and kill young Ryuichi, which none of us would allow to happen." The demented grin on Alastir's face continued to grow and grow, until his very charcoal skin on his face began to slowly peel away "It has been a long time since I've allowed IT to come out and fight on my behalf, but I suppose that this situation warrants it, I will not be holding back whatsoever, so prepare yourself for the full power of the Dark God!" It was at this moment that a large amount of black steam began to emerge from every pore of the Dark God's body, the demented smile still remaining plastered on his face "It's been so long since I've come out to play..." Primal Alastir darkly remarked, the charcoal body of his fusee shattering into millions of pieces, leaving nothing but a demented spectral entity in it's place, the same demented smile remaining plastered on it's face.

"You break gods?" Primal Alastir asked, the smile never fading away as a distorted chuckle could be heard from the confines of it's mouth "Do you really think that will frighten me? I'm sorry to say, but you aren't fighting a god anymore." an extremely violent wave of darkened energy shot out around the spectral entity, resulting in a manifestation of black flames around the three combatants "You are fighting something that is BEYOND a god, I am darkness incarnate!" Primal Alastir let out a great roar that resulted in the entirety of Sigma Island to break apart at it's foundations, becoming something more like a chain of islands in comparison to it's former Continent-sized girth "Intangible Shadow!" Primal Alastir replied subconsciously, creating a single shadow that only he could see, having manipulated the light around this entity in order to keep it hidden from the naked eye "Are you ready to have some fun Satera?" Primal Alastir asked.

Satera chuckled, having sensed that the real Alastir still retained a trace amount of control over his primal personality "Fun isn't the word that I would use in this type of context, but in a way, yes, I am prepared to have some 'fun'." using Spera's power of Light Manipulation, Satera casted a blindingly large amount of light that extended itself towards Maddox, turning to Primal Alastir, who shot forward with his Intangible Shadow in tow, firing off a large black mass of energy as well as numerous sharpened red tipped tendrils towards his opponent "Let's see how he responds to this, then a proper plan can be made as to how to engage this monstrosity."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:15 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 10 Finale: A Pyrrhic Victory

Mercy

Usually, neither Alastir or Satera would be surprised by a show of mercy from their enemies, but when Asumar and Kazuko were slain by Xander and Maxwell respectively, the two gods thought that they wouldn't be spared from Maddox's wrath yet it seemed as if the Mad King had no intentions of having the two of them cut down without remorse "How can he decide to give mercy to us when he nearly murdered Ryuichi in cold blood?!" The two gods thought in astonishment as they stared at the Mad King with unsure expressions on their faces. They knew that the consequences of continuing the fight would outweigh the advantages, even with the Primordial Twelve backing them up it was still very much likely that they would all fall under the combined might of the heroes of Earth. This was something that could not happen, Ryuichi needed someone to watch after him during this time of uncertainty, the two gods exchanged glanced with each other, nodding in confirmation of what they would do next: lying their arms down and accepting defeat.

"We may not see eye-to-eye, Maxwell, and Xander..." Satera began, representing both himself and Alastir as he continued to speak "But we feel that continuing this fight would result in further pain for young Ryuichi to endure, so It would make sense that we put an end to this battle right here, and right now." With that, Satera's golden aura began to slowly die down, but the passion in his eyes still burnt brightly as he continued to speak "Even though we feel understandably angry for what you and Xander did, in front of Ryuichi's eyes no doubt, It is for the best that we go our separate ways." The Immortal-Primordial Fusion stated, the burning passion within his eyes beginning to fade away in recognition of the situation before him, Ryuichi was now going to have to endure the harsh reality of living without his father and his uncle, but perhaps Satera could fill that void in Ryuichi's heart and at least mend the damage done to his innocence? Only time would tell if Satera's involvement in his grandson's life would mend the wound.

Alastir carefully stood up, holding onto Satera's shoulder as a shroud of darkness began to envelop the two gods "Until we meet again..." Alastir's voice echoed before the large plume of darkness shot off into the distance, following the Primordials that had taken young Ryuichi away from Sigma Island "At least I managed to follow Shimura's will, young Ryuichi is safe from harm, but at what cost? How will he recover from witnessing the death's of his father and uncle?" Alastir contemplated, the darkness beginning to tend to his wounds as he continued focusing on flying and getting as far away as possible from the remnants of Sigma Island

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:08 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Epilogue: Rise of the Unsung Brother

Silence

Even though this was considered to be Alastir's Return Trip to Mortis, not all had been bright for neither Alastir or Satera on this dreary hour of hopelessness and despair. With the deaths of Shimura, Asumar, and Kazuko being so close to one another, it was beginning to affect even the Cosmic Force that made the Masaki Galaxy circulate undisturbed, Mortis was now nothing but a raging whirlwind of storms that not even the Primordials ever thought possible, but due to Asumar and Kazuko being the children of destiny, Alastir expected something like this happening to Mortis, which would soon mirror the number of devastating Cosmic Storms that would take place in the Masaki Galaxy "This is a nightmare..." Alastir pessimistically thought, his red and black eyes being devoid of all emotion, with sadness only being the Dark God's dominant emotion at the time. He could sense, no, he could feel the aftershock of the deaths of Shimura, Asumar, and Kazuko that affected the realm of Mortis, and by extension, the Masaki Galaxy itself.

Walking alongside the saddened Satera, who cared the unconscious Ryuichi in his hands, the two never even exchanged glances with one another, as they simply knew what was happening, Mortis was in the midst of a great disturbance as the Cosmic Force that kept it alive was beginning to shift rapidly, but neither of the two were sure that this change was going to be good or bad, all they knew was that young Ryuichi now had a uncertain future ahead, as did Alastir and Satera have to face soon enough "I wish that I could say something to ease this situation..." Satera said sullenly, looking down at the silently sleeping Ryuichi in his arms, a frown being plastered on the Elder God's face "But with the deaths of Shimura, Asumar, and Kazuko taking place in such a quick amount of time, we all know what is happening, the Cosmic Force that runs through this realm, as well as our Galaxy is trying to find a sense of balance in this vacuum of death, but it just can't find it. I can't even sense what lies ahead for our home anymore Alastir, our vision has been clouded by this massive shift, I suspect our defensive powers have also been interrupted as a result..." Satera continued to stare down at Ryuichi with a saddened expression on his face.

"Lord Satera!" Eldros cried out, landing with a worried expression on his face "There is a problem with the core of Mortis, the backlash of the cosmic forces in this galaxy is causing a chain reaction within the core." Now this caught both Satera and Alastir off guard, usually the Core of Mortis was always stable even if the cosmic force that drove the Masaki Galaxy was suffering a massive shift, but this was a rather special case, aside from Ryuichi and the Primordials, there was no one else who could utilize the power of the Cosmic Forces, and that was causing a major disturbance in the natural order of the Masaki Galaxy.

Before either of the two could respond, a massive pillar of energy shot up into the sky of Mortis and quite literally ripped through the empty Space-Time Continuum and out from the very core of the Masaki Galaxy. Not only was this a massive expulsion of energy from the core of Mortis, but the resulting shockwave was so great that Satera was sent backwards towards the wall of the Primordial Cathedral, holding onto the unconscious Ryuichi with everything he had, while Alastir anchored himself down onto the ground with his dark tendrils "What in the nine realms is going on here?!" Alastir exclaimed in utter astonishment as the full power of the Primordial Cosmic Force was being thrown around in every direction, this was something that he had never felt in his life, even his fight with Valka paled in comparison to such raw, unbridled power, however...

Alastir had the distinct impression that this display of power was simply to call forth something even greater...

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:57 am

The Unsung Brother
Prelude: Returning Home

Although the immediate effects of the Cosmic Energy Expulsion were relatively quick, the long term effect attributed by such an explosion of energy was so great that it resonated throughout the entire universe as if it was calling out to someone, or something within it's boundaries, which wasn't far off from the truth, this cosmic energy was calling out to someone, but not from within the Universe, this certain stream of Cosmic Energy that originated from the Masaki Galaxy tore through the Universal walls and forced itself into a certain dimension in which the signal was supposed to be received. This signal reached it's intended target within moments, bypassing the Dimensional Walls that separated said realm and the observable universe and connecting itself with the man known as Ximen Masaki...

The man in question raised his head slightly as he could feel the cosmic energies of the Masaki Galaxy reach out to him, a signal that he had been waiting for thousands of years now "Is it finally time?" the white haired man asked subconsciously, rising up from his knees, he could feel the energies of the Masaki Galaxy pour into his realm, which was affectionately called Genesis, the realm where Ximen could control all and see all, he was virtually all-powerful within his realm, having the power to close off any Cosmic Forces from the Universe from coming into contact with Genesis and even call upon the power of his realm even when he was outside of it, essentially, Ximen Masaki was the bridge between Genesis and the Universe itself.

"Lord Ximen..." an entity similar in design to a Masaki Guardian stated, it's voice robotic and cold as it continued to speak "We've observed a situation during your Meditation, It appears that Asumar and Kazuko Masaki have been slain by two individuals that go by the name of Xander and Maxwell Morningstar. Ryuichi Masaki has suffered minor injuries at the hands of an individual named Maddox Shatterstar-"

As soon as Ximen rose up, the android ceased speaking, understanding what the third brother was about to do "Get a squadron ready for my departure, we're going home."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:18 pm

The Unsung Brother
Part 1: An Uncomfortable Family Reunion

"Get a squadron ready for my departure, we're going home."

"What in the world..." Satera muttered with awe, watching as the column of energy began to slowly dissipate before disappearing in it's entirety, leaving an ominous vortex spiraling around the wormhole that the sudden burst of energy left behind, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, not even the Primordials witnessed such an event in their lifetime, this energy was actually strong enough to tear through the universal walls and leave the Masaki Galaxy itself relatively unharmed save for the already unstable state of the cosmic forces that flowed throughout the Galaxy "That column of energy was unlike anything that I've ever seen before, It could tear through the universes walls and yet it didn't tear our home to pieces, what is going on here?" Satera wondered, Ryuichi having been teleported into one of the many sleeping chambers of the Grand Cathedral where he could be left undisturbed while Satera and Alastir investigated the cause of this sudden explosion of energy that rattled Mortis to it's very foundations "Alastir, have you ever witnessed an event of such proportions in your lifetime before, because even my memories cannot recall such an event ever being mentioned in the prophecy." Satera asked, looking down at the docile energy core of Mortis.

Alastir shrugged, even his vast knowledge having no recollection of such an event taking place before "It is beyond my knowledge Satera, not even my absorbees have any memory of such an event occurring within their lifetime, I fear that this may have been caused by the deaths of Shimura, Asumar, and Kazuko. Far too many heralds of the Galaxy's Cosmic Forces have been extinguished from the mortal plane, and their energy has been returned back to the source of all life in this Galaxy, the core of Mortis." Alastir hypothesized, staring at the vibrant core of Mortis, it's green hue representing how this specific energy was considered to be nature incarnate "Perhaps that burst of energy was meant to call upon another bearer of the Primordial Cosmic Force in order to even out the imbalance caused by such an influx of death-" Alastir defensively manifested a shield of dark energy as soon as the Core of Mortis delivered yet another destructive burst of energy that sent the Dark God and the Fused God crashing into ground with extreme force "Another burst of energy?!" Alastir shouted inwardly in utter astonishment, the violent energy subsiding as quickly as it appeared.

"You are correct Lord Alastir, Lord Satera..." a baritone voice began from within a shield of energy that began to slowly crack, being manifested by the power of the Core of Mortis and through his own energy "Or should I say father Satera?" the man, now revealed to be Ximen Masaki stated, a blank expression on his face, his ice blue eyes staring directly at Satera, sensing the energy of Spera and someone far more powerful within this fused being "You have not forgotten about me, have you not father?" Ximen asked, a small smile forming on his face "I haven't had the chance to apologize to you for what I did long ago, but I assume that the Core of Mortis has offered this opportunity for us to reconcile in this dark hour, correct?"

"Ximen..."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:07 am

The Unsung Brother
Part 2: Reconciliation

"Ximen..."

Ximen stared at the fused form of Satera, a blank expression on his face as Satera returned this gaze with a surprised glint within his eyes, it had been so long since father and son stood before each other, but while Ximen had once been the apprentice to his father, he was now the forger of his own destiny, the Master of Genesis set his gaze upon the Keeper of Balance, titans of their respective realm "Father..." Ximen began, a gentle breeze blowing past his long white hair, which flowed elegantly through the wind "It has been a long time, has it not?" Satera could only nod his head in agreement before the Unsung Brother continued speaking "The last time I stood before you was when you were training me to master my rampant powers, but as you see now..." Closing his eyes, white energy exploded around him "I have gained control of my power and have made good use of it, Genesis has been brought to it's full potential, thanks to the influence of my power, just as you planned from the very beginning." Ximen opened his eyes, the same white energy emerging from his eyes like steam, quite literally showing how even outside of his realm, Ximen was no pushover whatsoever.

Unable to hide his emotions from Ximen, Satera's eyes widened at the display of power that his son was presenting, Ximen truly did manage to master his powers to near perfection! "Ximen..." Satera began, his eyes showing regret and sadness within them "I already know that you are aware of the deaths of your two brothers, I am so sorry that you never had a chance to actually interact with them, you could have even convinced them that the path that they were going down was wrong." Satera approached his matured son, water welling up within his eyes "I... Haven't been a good father to you Ximen." The Keeper of Balance admitted "I put the maturity of Asumar and Kazuko before my duties to raising you properly, but I just simply hope that you won't go seeking revenge on the murderers of your kin, I've already lost an old friend and my two children, I can't lose both you and Ryu-" Ximen brought his hand onto his father's shoulder and shook him slightly, causing Satera to stare at him in surprise, being unable to find his voice once more.

"Do not dwell within the past, that is what you've told me long ago." Ximen smiled before he strode past the Fused God "As for the unfortunate demise of Asumar and Kazuko, that was a result of Asumar's unwavering overconfidence, and Kazuko's stubborn determination and fragile state of mind, I hope that Death is lenient with them. However, the death of Shimura is of far more importance." Ximen's smile quickly faded away, a serious expression replacing it "According to my agents, Shimura passed away due to extremely old age, while this fact is true, I fear that this situation is not what it appears to be, there is a missing component that you have not yet noticed." he turned to face his father, a drop dead serious expression remaining on his face "Shimura may have been a wise man, but he did something that was foolish, he was absorbing the energy of the universe in an attempt to further his own life span, and even if it may have been a relatively minor impact on the universe, the impact made on this Galaxy has been massive to say the least, for that massive amount of energy was sent back to the core of Mortis, and it unleashed a massive burst of energy that could be felt throughout the entire universe, gaining the attention of nearly every cosmic entity within our Universes boundaries."

"Or in other words, that so-called God Wave has the garnered the attention of numerous high-tier cosmic entities and has weakened your all-powerful hold over this Galaxy."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:58 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:- Snip -

The Unsung Brother
Part 2.5: The Arcosian Mole

He was not as blind as the Councilmen of Arcos thought he was, Lt. Xero had eyes and ears all around Arcos, he kept count at how many children went missing on a daily basis, the Council of Arcos was up to no good and he knew that for a fact, he may have been elected interim emperor of the Arcosian Empire, but most of his power had been taken away by the council, making him nothing more than a mere figurehead in the eyes of the Military Dictatorship. After a brief deliberation with himself, Xero's blood red eyes calmly opened, his face having a frown plastered on it "It's time..." Lt. Xero, the closest friend that Arctico had, one of the members of the Arcosian Elite Guard swiftly made his way towards a set of doors that hissed open, allowing the Interim Emperor to make his way swiftly into the dimly lit room "I fear that my cover is about to be compromised, I can't allow that to happen." Xero remarked subconsciously, the Adamantium-reinforced Blast Door closing with a hiss before a slight whirring sound could be heard.

As soon as the lights flashed to life, what surrounded the Lieutenant was an advanced Telecommunication Room that was fitted with a large circular holographic projector that could transmit conversations around the known Universe. But it also had another, more clandestine purpose, It would allow Lieutenant Xero to contact his benefactor, the one who had tasked the Interim Emperor with his mission of maintaining observation in the Northern Galaxy. The Red Eyed Arcosian walked directly towards the circular table "Enter Authentication Code Zero-Delta-Niner-Zulu-Sierra-Omega-One, enable long communications device with Benefactor: Genesis, disable all potential communication loggers and empty Communication Log at the end of this conversation." Xero boomed, the numerous computer screens beeping in response to Xero's commands, who then proceeded to take a knee, lowering his head as soon as the Holographic Projector burst to life revealing a distorted image of something that resembled a ordinary human face.

"Lieutenant Xero..." The voice calmly and ominously stated, intentionally keeping it's tone low "We assume that this is your status update, for you have not given any update for quite some time, and we also assume that your usage of Code Zero-Delta-Niner-Zulu-Sierra-Omega-One means that this is an update of top priority, please speak so that we may assess your situation at this current time."

"Genesis Command, this is Lieutenant Xero, Mole of the Northern Galaxy..." Xero began. his head rising to face the distorted image of this human-like being "I am requesting an emergency evacuation off of Arcos along with Lord Arctico's Personal Army, I fear that my cover is soon to be exposed, the Council of Arcos has been performing a number of questionable actions that suggest that a Coup D'etat is soon to take place as numerous children on Arcos have mysteriously disappeared, I repeat, my cover is soon to be exposed and I would like to enact the Equinox Contingency."

The Distorted Image ceased speaking for a few moments before speaking once more "Lieutenant, your information is of great value, we have also determined that your assumption of the situation is most wise, we have been recording Arcosian Military and Civilian Chatter and have come to the conclusion that a Coup D'etat is soon to begin, rendezvous at Genesis Gate Omega Eight and await the arrival of Task Force Beta Twelve..." The holographic projection began to fizzle away slowly, before it spoke four words "Glory to Lord Ximen."

"Glory to Lord Ximen." Lieutenant Xero repeated.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Charmera wrote:Julie’s Funeral

The funeral was a traditional type, funded by the justice league as Julie had not made plans for her funeral surprisingly, save a will. The service had just finished. The League was there, or at least all that could come. John and Hal were there, as well as the Martian Manhunter. Various other heroes were there as well, looking over the empty casket, including a vampire and her partner.

New York City (I assume)

Arctico snuck his way into Julie's funeral, her death was a shocking blow to Arctico, who viewed the martian as one of the first people who actually became friends with him during his early days on the blue and green planet, where clandestine organizations and superhero groups viewed the entirety of Arcosians as nothing but simple mass murders. Arctico hated how his people were discriminated on by these organizations and desired to improve his species' image, an effort that had hardly been making any progress on Earth but Arctico wasn't here to contemplate how Earth viewed his species, he was here to give his final respects to an old friend "I can't believe that she is actually gone..." Arctico muttered in disbelief as he stared at the seemingly empty casket with a deep amount of remorse, he had never seen Julie after the defeat of Frost, he never even had the chance to say goodbye to the one who had taught Arctico to fight against even the most overwhelming of odds, which cumulated in Arctico fighting his father to the point of death.

"Death is just the natural circle of life Arctico, sometimes we can cheat death, sometimes we cannot." Shiveron cut in, glancing at his grandson with a caring expression on his face, Shiveron had been so far away from his family that he felt as if he was never involved in their life in the first place, he didn't know where his son Frost was, so he decided to involve himself in Arctico's life "Don't feel so down about not expressing your gratitude towards Julie, but feel happy that she is now looking down upon you with a smile." Shiveron watched as Arctico took a glance back towards him, a small smile on his face.

"You do have a point..." Arctico admitted

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:41 pm

Indominus Rex: The Madworld-Praetorian War
The Arcosian Emperor Takes The Stage

Arctico stood atop the highest point of Xander's palace, staring at the Madworld Fleet with a disgusted expression on face, this standoff was very much similar to the Arcosian Civil War that took place only months ago, but instead of the Madworld Fleet being a symbol of liberation and freedom, it was a fleet of untold arrogance and pride, something that made Asumar's ignorance a small blip on the map, unlike the deceased Masaki, Maxwell was actually able to get things done "I always debate whether the Arcosian Race is worse than Humanity, they fight more wars on a daily basis than it takes the Planet Trade Organization to conquer a planet." Arctico's feet slowly rose up from the place, his blood red eyes morphing into blue and his normally black bio armor beginning to peel off, revealing a silver interior from within, Arctico's Ultimate Evolution form "I don't care what events are plaguing this Earth, but if the home of my friend is threatened..." a sharp decline in temperature taking place as snow began to elegantly fall from the sky, the calling card of the New God of Ice as these snowflakes began to expand and form into numerous Ice Warriors that would serve the Arcosian Emperor "I'll show no mercy!"

Taking off at speeds that the normal human eye couldn't follow, Arctico approached the Indomitable with a scowl plastered on his face, the numerous Ice Warriors that had been created following him to the very ship that had housed the Mad King, coming to a stop only a few hundred feet from the ship as his silver energy sprouted all around him, a pair of angel wings forming on the blades of his back, followed by the manifestation of an Ice Lance that was empowered with godly Ki. Arctico opened his mouth before he boomed "If it is a war you want, then It is a war you will get, come out and face me, Forever Knights!"

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:00 pm

Across an anonymous field in the Scottish hinterland, Adam Hellsing ran at speeds too great to be seen with the naked eye. He was a blurred, humanoid shape which flickered from place to place in the dim twilight; never staying still for longer than a split-second where he could risk being seen. His imposing muscular form was clad in a thick, grey cloth marked with a serial number but otherwise featureless. The uniform symbolizing his imprisonment in the Superhuman Advancement Department. A rather fitting acronym for my fate, he thought to himself with a humourless smile.

After flitting across the Scottish countryside he reached the coast within moments; a short leap and a bound carrying him across the water to a Hebridean isle, lost amongst all the others without any trace of his passing. Though the superhuman augmentations done to his body hadn't granted him the power of flight, he could come damn close by a forceful leap which could carry him exceptionally far despite his bodyweight of a ton. Adam finally ceased his constant movement, seemingly fading back into solidity and then abruptly he collapsed onto his knees; driving him deep into the wet sand.

It had been a scant seven minutes since his escape from the SAD research outpost but he was a couple dozen kilometres away and though he wasn't focused on hiding now, he didn't have to; it would be impossible for them to find him. So he sat. For a little while longer at least.

Adam’s gaze turned downward to his arms which had hung loosely at his sides. His arms looked as though they were still coated in flesh but black lines could be seen running along the joints beneath his flesh and the skin had the texture of polished stone. It didn't feel like him.

Gently he raised his hands to his face, stroking his own cheek. The tactile sensors in the palm of his hands let him know fully that his face felt the same; cold and smooth. “I'm inhuman,” he whispered, and then he sobbed because he knew it was true.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Adam was experimenting. With a focused state of mind and a determined scowl on his face he raised his hand once more to the cliffside and held it there; palm open.

He had been doing this practice for the past few days now on the same island off of the coast of Scotland, ever since he had collected himself and decided to test the limit of his cursed powers. He knew he had been implanted with mechanical pieces, designed to change him at his core but he could not access any of them yet; his body still feeling superficially like his old fleshy self. Well, on this inside at least. He still remembered the cold, hard smoothness of his new skin. What he could access on the other hand... was something far, far different to his new body.

A red haze - only just visible in the light of the dawn - was playing across his finger tips, slowly coalescing and expanding. It soon encompassed his whole hand and then it seemed to retract right down to the skin so that his pale metallic flesh was glowing with an intense crimson light. He suddenly felt as though the air was tangible and that he could grab it! As easy as grabbing a soft clay brick, he squeezed his hand shut and took hold of something. Having repeated this several times recently, he knew what he was doing by now and with a concentrated effort of will, he pulled his fist back slightly; feeling as though he were holding an immense weight in his hand. In front of him, the stony cliffside began to deform and bulge, a huge pillar of rock emerging smoothly from the wall in time with the motion of his hand.

Relaxing his hold, Adam dropped his hand down to his side and looked at the enormous column he had created; measuring dozens of metres high into the air and extending from the cliffside just as much. With a gentle step off of the ground he appeared on the top of the pillar in an instant and looked around the island; wondering just how far he could reshape it...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse